Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:57:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So you do support my position of the wholesale elimination of Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid! Great!

That frees up a lot more money to kill Russians!

If you disagree with using out money to kill Russians, please explain how killing as many military aged males as possible from the country that has spent the last 100 years subverting the US and weaponizing the Democrat party without costing a drop of American blood isn't "taking care of our own". You're literally degrading/destroying the enemy that is literally the root cause of our internal rot without any risk to American lives.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No offense meant to anyone regarding my position on Ukraine.

Here’s my position, I hope it makes sense.

The people that have ruined my country, and gone so far as to declare war on me. The people that threatened our livelihood if we didn’t participate in their medical experiment. The people that are allowing a foreign country to invade. The people that killed Americans by making and releasing a bioweapon. The people that outlawed effective treatment for that bioweapon, and intentionally killed Americans with known dangerous treatments. The people that are sexualizing our children. The people promoting degeneracy over morals, and righteousness. The people that destroyed our booming economy.

They’re telling me I should trust them on the Ukraine situation. I don’t need data, citations, or sources.

Sorry, can’t help ya.

I really wish I knew how to word things as nicely as you do, because I agree with you.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/nhkbwyqpjto81_jpg-2516084.JPG

So I guess you guys weren't fans of Trump sending lethal aid to Ukraine?

Trump to seek $250M in new lethal aid to Ukraine - December 4, 2019

No, I think we should take care of our own. When you support people, countries, etc, they become dependent. That’s why you don’t feed wild animals.

So you do support my position of the wholesale elimination of Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid! Great!

If you disagree with using out money to kill Russians, please explain how killing as many military aged males as possible from the country that has spent the last 100 years subverting the US and weaponizing the Democrat party without costing a drop of American blood isn't "taking care of our own". You're literally degrading/destroying the enemy that is literally the root cause of our internal rot without any risk to American lives.

I’m 100% fine with killing Russians, but we should do it ourselves if it’s that important. Not by sending billions to some crossdressing actor. Plenty of Ukrainians need to be dealt with also. The world is flush with filth that transcends international borders.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:58:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Your accusing him of committing a, what, felony and you're getting upset when called out about it?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/raw_zps8b7lgmna_GIF-128.gif
View Quote
Don't change the topic.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:59:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Facts say nope. Plus you’re missing the biggest takeaway. Russia would not have invaded Ukraine if Trump was POTUS.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/379CAF13-8664-435E-A4AB-80553A52FFA5_jpe-2516095.JPG

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/money-to-ukraine
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The people that have ruined my country, and gone so far as to declare war on me. The people that threatened our livelihood if we didn’t participate in their medical experiment. The people that are allowing a foreign country to invade. The people that killed Americans by making and releasing a bioweapon. The people that outlawed effective treatment for that bioweapon, and intentionally killed Americans with known dangerous treatments. The people that are sexualizing our children. The people promoting degeneracy over morals, and righteousness. The people that destroyed our booming economy.

They’re telling me I should trust them on the Ukraine situation. I don’t need data, citations, or sources.

Sorry, can’t help ya.

If Trump was still President he would be sending way more than Biden is, he would be calling out the other NATO countries for not sending enough, and he would be working behind the scenes to depose Putin and replace him with someone more agreeable.

Facts say nope. Plus you’re missing the biggest takeaway. Russia would not have invaded Ukraine if Trump was POTUS.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/379CAF13-8664-435E-A4AB-80553A52FFA5_jpe-2516095.JPG

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/money-to-ukraine

This is the classic proving a negative thing.  No way to prove Putin wouldn’t have invaded, but I would suspect knowing Biden is retarded helped Putin decide.  

We CAN prove that Trump didn’t tell Putin to get out of the parts of Ukraine he had already stolen because if he had, it would have been done at a press conference and it would have been “tremendous”.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:59:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I suppose there were no american dance halls or whatever with young people in the back in the 40s?  lol
View Quote

Huh? CONUS wasn’t a war zone.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 12:01:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Are there any good books that talk about how deep Ukrainian corruption goes? It’s fascinating and crazy at the same time. I bet you could write your own based on your experiences.
View Quote

I don’t know about books, but the Poles didn’t really dig the Ruskies or the Ukrainians, I had a huge Pole in one of my trade classes and the guy would openly point at the others and state, rather blatantly “he is my enemy”.

It’s kinda sad the organized crime aspect that permeated their communities. The corruption communism brought did a number on them, that’s for sure.  GD goes on about the cartel shit in Mexico, but this stuff was just subversive.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 12:01:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Don't change the topic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your accusing him of committing a, what, felony and you're getting upset when called out about it?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/raw_zps8b7lgmna_GIF-128.gif
Don't change the topic.

Ok we get back to Ukrainian party time now, per your request.

Link Posted: 9/6/2022 12:01:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I suppose there were no american dance halls or whatever with young people in the back in the 40s?  lol

Ever been in a war?
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 12:02:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

That still isn’t the USO.
View Quote

Which is immaterial.

It's a nation partying while at war.

Soldiers still take time for MWR. Everywhere.

With Ukrainians, they go back to Kyiv and drink and dance and fight.

With Russians, they go commit war crimes.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 12:03:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I’m 100% fine with killing Russians, but we should do it ourselves if it’s that important. Not by sending billions to some crossdressing actor. Plenty of Ukrainians need to be dealt with also. The world is flush with filth that transcends international borders.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry, can’t help ya.

I really wish I knew how to word things as nicely as you do, because I agree with you.

No, I think we should take care of our own. When you support people, countries, etc, they become dependent. That’s why you don’t feed wild animals.

“Let’s put American lives on the line and risk our servicemen!”
“Why?”
“We don’t want to have a fraction of our foreign aid money possibly stolen”
Do you realize how fucking retarded you sound?
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 12:03:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I saw some crazy parties in Afghanistan.

There was definitely partying going down in WWII in occupied countries.

Our generation is not the first to do absurd things during war, but that doesn’t make all that crap ok, either. Especially dancing! Next thing you know, girls will be displaying their ankles!
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 12:04:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Ever been in a war?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ever been in a war?

What does that have to do with anything?
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 12:05:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

“Why?”
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry, can’t help ya.

“Why?”

Do you think this thing ends without spilling American blood?
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 12:06:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Putin needs a war as a distracter to turn attention away from his failings and corruption and thus to help him maintain his dictatorship and harvest money.

The US Democrat Party needs a proxy war for the same reasons.

Ukraine is the guest of honor for this distracter.  Some party like they might not live long, because they might not live long.

This isn't rocket science.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 12:09:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ever been in a war?

A lot more than you can comprehend apparently.

The real world isn’t a movie.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 12:10:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
LOL.  Nothing I did benefitted me.  I saved a life.

And I'm not sure why I'm even responding to you. The Ukrainian gov is crap, worse than ours.  That's why the Biden family went there to help themselves.  They weren't trying to help anyone but to enrich themselves.
View Quote

So you're OKAY with some corruption.

Are you willing to abandon America because we have some corruption too?

Link Posted: 9/6/2022 12:12:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Our country needs to stay out of this.  We absolutely don't need to risk any kind of war over this.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 12:12:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ever been in a war?

So no explanation. Got it.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 12:13:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/3661A8B4-AC89-4AAE-AADF-835C5FE7D3C5_jpe-2515454.JPG
View Quote

The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 12:17:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm not okay with corruption at all.  If you were there, you wouldn't have even known it was happening until it was done.  Even so, I'm glad we could save one soul.

I'm not giving up on America.  I've given my whole life to preserving it.  

I don't know who you are or why I have to justify myself to you.  That's a polite way to say myofb.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 12:18:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL.  Nothing I did benefitted me.  I saved a life.

And I'm not sure why I'm even responding to you. The Ukrainian gov is crap, worse than ours.  That's why the Biden family went there to help themselves.  They weren't trying to help anyone but to enrich themselves.

There was an American contractor that worked at the Manas Transit Center in Kyrgyzstan in 2013 or 2014.  He got drunk at some bar in Bishkek one night and hopped into a cab to go home, only to be joined by a lady of the night.  He told her to get out, and suddenly the police were there to “rescue” the poor woman from the foreigner.  They arrested him for some BS charge, and in the process he decided he was gonna take a couple of them down.  He tore some part of one of the cops’ uniforms in the process, so they threw the book at him,

The prosecutor gave him a chance to pay an “administrative fine” and it would all go away, or go to trial.  He decided he would not be OKAY with some corruption.  He went to prison for a long time. I can’t remember how many years they gave him.

Overseas, corruption is way, way more prevalent than what people think.  The first rule is to never do anything that will invite the opportunity, but if you do, there is not usually much choice.  Sticking to principles in a corrupt country does not often end well.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 12:22:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry, can’t help ya.

Glass houses and all that...

Link Posted: 9/6/2022 12:23:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Tell me about it!

I see that this will blow people's minds after reading this thread...

Yes we are still carrying on with life. I've been remodeling my apartment because it keeps me from thinking of anything else. I walked in the park today with my woman. We went to a restaurant. We talked about what we will do this weekend. OMG!!

If I sat here and hid in a basement every time the air raid siren blared I'd fucking lose my mind. No our city hasn't been fucked like those on the frontline, but 5 cruise missiles were shot down at like 3am a couple days ago.

That shit is fucking rough as you wonder if they hit something, or were shot down. Explosions are explosions. They always seem to come when you are sleeping in bed. I will probably die in my sleep if I do die here. Thank God for that.

Many people fled to our city. Malls are still open. People need to buy clothes, shit for the house, food, take the kids to the playground, and yes eat at a restaurant sometimes. Thank God for those fighting on the front. Many of us have been told to sit and wait. We aren't needed yet, nor can we be outfitted as needed. So we have supplies, shit to make explosives, and fight as partisans. Yaay no gun.

I even had the chance to drink with some UA Army guys back on a short break. Yes we got drunk. That was the idea. Many thanks to America was what they all said.

Yes people want and need to feel normal. I am amazed, how in general, Ukrainian people keep their heads in this situation. Life goes on. Deal with it.

I'm sorry some feel we should be cowering in a dark corner. As many haven't noticed, Ukrainians are doing what is needed and fighting the invaders. Thanks for the help. It is needed. Back to the regular Ukraine bashing.

P.s. For those that believe this war isn't real. Free room and board provided. I will even stock the apartment with food for you. Come see how great it is. Have a vacation on me. Only catch, for some reason you can't fly in. Something to do with our airports being bombed out. Fucking pathetic...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
All the piss and moaners about people celebrating in another part of the country need to get off their high horse.   Ukraine is the size of Texas and after months of the stress of being bombed daily and mass killings, human beings need to break out of their bunkers and enjoy some kind of release.

It's good for their sanity and keeps their nation believing they are moving forward.

Tell me about it!

I see that this will blow people's minds after reading this thread...

Yes we are still carrying on with life. I've been remodeling my apartment because it keeps me from thinking of anything else. I walked in the park today with my woman. We went to a restaurant. We talked about what we will do this weekend. OMG!!

If I sat here and hid in a basement every time the air raid siren blared I'd fucking lose my mind. No our city hasn't been fucked like those on the frontline, but 5 cruise missiles were shot down at like 3am a couple days ago.

That shit is fucking rough as you wonder if they hit something, or were shot down. Explosions are explosions. They always seem to come when you are sleeping in bed. I will probably die in my sleep if I do die here. Thank God for that.

Many people fled to our city. Malls are still open. People need to buy clothes, shit for the house, food, take the kids to the playground, and yes eat at a restaurant sometimes. Thank God for those fighting on the front. Many of us have been told to sit and wait. We aren't needed yet, nor can we be outfitted as needed. So we have supplies, shit to make explosives, and fight as partisans. Yaay no gun.

I even had the chance to drink with some UA Army guys back on a short break. Yes we got drunk. That was the idea. Many thanks to America was what they all said.

Yes people want and need to feel normal. I am amazed, how in general, Ukrainian people keep their heads in this situation. Life goes on. Deal with it.

I'm sorry some feel we should be cowering in a dark corner. As many haven't noticed, Ukrainians are doing what is needed and fighting the invaders. Thanks for the help. It is needed. Back to the regular Ukraine bashing.

P.s. For those that believe this war isn't real. Free room and board provided. I will even stock the apartment with food for you. Come see how great it is. Have a vacation on me. Only catch, for some reason you can't fly in. Something to do with our airports being bombed out. Fucking pathetic...

Thank you for a dose of reality and your daily life, sounds very stressful. Life does go on and nothing wrong with a party if you are not enlisted or on a break.

Do you think some of the parties are because on October 1st there will be a change to the law allowing women to leave Ukraine? If I knew I had to sign up and I couldn't leave in a few weeks I would be partying too!

"From October 1, women liable for military service will be banned from leaving Ukraine. This was reported on September 4 by the Ukrainian edition Susp?lne. Novini” (“Public. News”) with reference to the lawyer of the Ministry of Defense of the country Vladimir Smilka.

“From October 1, women who own certain professions must get on the military register. There are 14 specialties on the list" List includes : Chemistry, Biology, Telecommunications, Radio Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Earth Science, Geography, Physics, Astronomy, Provision of Troops,  Weapons and Military Equipment, Public Health, Pharmacy, Sanitation, Dentistry, Taxation, Pharmacology, Psychology

Ukraine To Conscript Females Those Liable for Service Banned from Leaving Ukraine October 1

Link Posted: 9/6/2022 12:26:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are you counting volunteers, mercenaries, and CIA agents?  If so, no

if you mean Uniformed American personnel, then yes.

"This is the sixth time we have destroyed it, had a proxy war and we have become exceeding efficient at it."

Link Posted: 9/6/2022 12:27:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

"This is the sixth time we have destroyed it, had a proxy war and we have become exceeding efficient at it."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 12:29:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

You can send your kid….I’d much rather hand a gun to some Ukrainian to fight.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 12:29:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Our country needs to stay out of this.  We absolutely don't need to risk any kind of war over this.
View Quote

There is already a war, the trick is keeping it from getting too big.

General Patton wanted to cut the USSR off at the knees before they became a global threat, what if Ukraine is our second chance?
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 12:29:57 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Video from outside the party venue/same party in the OP.

View Quote

This is an interesting surrealism, type Apocalypse Now's Playboy party in the middle of the Vietnam's war-zone jungle.  Of course, if we are to believe on the "news" of thousands dying on the front lines and cities ravaged by "bad Russian" rockets that target hospitals, train stations, and other "civilian targets".  

So, if this is real, it shows the world the WEF plans after the "Great Reset" where most of the population starves and struggles for survival while a privileged minority parties with abundance of food and other opulent stuff.

Fascinating.

Link Posted: 9/6/2022 12:31:13 AM EDT
[#28]
Thought this was fitting for some posters.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 12:34:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry, can’t help ya.

https://i.imgur.com/QDraW5k.jpg

https://media.giphy.com/media/szlNeHD8Cjl2vazEFt/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/gVOk6409m1CaP9CI4W/giphy.gif

Rent. Free.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 12:35:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That should be the litmus test. Is it worth sending our kids? I say, no.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 12:35:48 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Rent. Free.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry, can’t help ya.

Rent. Free.

I tried charging him rent but he just filed bankruptcy on me.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 12:37:20 AM EDT
[#32]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry, can’t help ya.

No, I didn't like it then either. I am fine with them buying things from us but that's it.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 12:43:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

General Patton wanted to cut the USSR off at the knees before they became a global threat, what if Ukraine is our second chance?
View Quote
Our Country needs us now.  We do not need to get involved with globalists bullshit while our our country is circling the drain.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 1:07:33 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
This does not remind me of Stalingrad.
View Quote

Were you there man?!?
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 1:08:29 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I'm not okay with corruption at all.  If you were there, you wouldn't have even known it was happening until it was done.  Even so, I'm glad we could save one soul.

I don't know who you are or why I have to justify myself to you.  That's a polite way to say myofb.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

So let's deal with corruption afterwards and save 43 million souls in Ukraine from becoming Russia's next meat shield to fight NATO with and from slavery.

Quoted:

Okay Grime Wormtongue.

War is happening. The pieces are set. We don't have an option to not play. The Russians have publicly stated this isn't about Ukraine. It's about restoring the old soviet empire.

Link Posted: 9/6/2022 1:09:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Rent. Free.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry, can’t help ya.

Rent. Free.

Like you and zelensky apparently
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 1:12:55 AM EDT
[#37]
So Ann Margret is coming after all
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 1:15:29 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Our Country needs us now.  We do not need to get involved with globalists bullshit while our our country is circling the drain.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Again, you do realize the root cause of our nation "circling the drain" is Soviet/Russian subversion over the last century, right?

Or do you not know where groups like The Weather Underground, ELF, ALF, SDS, Black Liberation Army, Black Panthers, La Raza, FALN, and now BLM and Antifa plus just about any others you can think of have received substantial funding and organizational training over the last 100 years.

And tell us more about "globalists bullshit" while you're at it:

Putin was Young Global Leader of World Economic Forum, says Schwab
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 1:16:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Sorry, can’t help ya.
View Quote

Lol wut??? ..

That is the same as saying Biden said the sky is blue and so is the news.. but I'm not going to believe them because THEY said it..

Russia doesn't give two shits about Americans or its politics when it comes to Ukraine.  You shouldn't take my word for it or the news, you should already know that.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 1:17:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Funny.  I've been there and paid off some of their government officials.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Funny how those accusations started in 2014 after Russia lost much of their influence in Ukraine.
Funny.  I've been there and paid off some of their government officials.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 1:19:59 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

20% or whatever it is to the “big guy”… wow.. how do you think Hunter did all his deals? He practically gave everyone the fucking blueprint for how to make courrupt deals

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You’ve never heard of kickbacks?

Pay 120%+ and get 20%+ kicked back. It’s not difficult to conceal…

So the US government is buying HIMARS at 120%, then getting 20% back from Lockheed? That means they are just buying it at regular price, AKA 100%.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/raw-355.gif

20% or whatever it is to the “big guy”… wow.. how do you think Hunter did all his deals? He practically gave everyone the fucking blueprint for how to make courrupt deals

So you think hunter started the kickback scam?? Lol. This country was born on kickbacks. You got to come up with something else to REEE-reee about besides the generic "20 percent for the big guy". Line.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 1:22:48 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

i can’t breathe. Stop it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry, can’t help ya.

I hate facts. Q predicted this.

Yup, sure did.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/AC228633-209E-450C-A5A0-139FD75D855B_jpe-2516088.JPG

i can’t breathe. Stop it.

Hahahaha holy fuck..  he really did post that..
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 1:27:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Are there any good books that talk about how deep Ukrainian corruption goes? It’s fascinating and crazy at the same time. I bet you could write your own based on your experiences.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Okay and years later the country started throwing out as many corrupt guys as they could.

No, they just shuffled oligarchs from side to side.  Zelensky just had a fire sale of state assets to western billionaires right before the invasion. Sold off 500 state owned assets and now there’s talk of another sale coming.  You guys don’t really get how embedded corruption is there, do you?  I lived near an Eastern European enclave in NYC for years, the Ukrainian and Russian mobsters scared the fuck out of the Jamaicans, Italians and the Irish.  The worst part was the human trafficking.  The Ukes tried to get my boss, a metal fabricator, to build locking cages.

Living in a shitty part of New York doesn't make you an expert on Eastern Europe.. .. but you did post this thread so your gullibility is on full display.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 4:08:51 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, spending MORE money and wasting MORE American lives is a better idea than sending money, arms and support to a country already fighting them
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 9:13:23 AM EDT
[#45]

That is the typical entitled response.
Country invaded, usually the youth went to fight.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 9:22:18 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Those bastards!! Dancing and being entertained during a war and all...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/17973/132c47f8d569215727274af11a15412c-2515458.jpg

Mickey Rooney
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/17973/Prose_Rooney2-2515470.jpg

Bob Hope performs for service men at Munda Airstrip in the Solomon Islands in October 1944.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/17973/fc4c8bc2-cb2c-4aa3-be09-f2a38f1f77ee-ban-2515471.jpg
View Quote

That was stress relief for people who were fighting
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 9:26:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

lol

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2022/04/12/fact-check-false-claim-trafficking-money-laundering-ukraine/9483069002/

Ukraine falls in the middle of the rankings with a score of 5.21, whereas Haiti takes the riskiest spot at 8.49 and Andorra takes the safest spot at 2.79. (The U.S. has a score of 4.60.)

Took me a whole 5 minutes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We're sending it to DC and Russia?
Bro, Ukraine is the money laundering capital of the world.  All of these shitstains launder their illegal funds through Ukraine.   That's what our "elected" officials are doing right now.

lol

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2022/04/12/fact-check-false-claim-trafficking-money-laundering-ukraine/9483069002/

Ukraine falls in the middle of the rankings with a score of 5.21, whereas Haiti takes the riskiest spot at 8.49 and Andorra takes the safest spot at 2.79. (The U.S. has a score of 4.60.)

Took me a whole 5 minutes.

Ukraine is better than Haiti?  High praise indeed.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 9:28:29 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Sorry, can’t help ya.
View Quote

Just trust them bro.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 9:31:52 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

So the US government is buying HIMARS at 120%, then getting 20% back from Lockheed? That means they are just buying it at regular price, AKA 100%.

I should add- I know how kickbacks work, but I seriously doubt US support for Ukraine is yet another leftist plot. Stopping Russia is something that needs to be done, regardless of who is in the White House.

Trump sent military support there as well, and you didn’t start a single thread about T$ getting kickbacks for Javelins.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You’ve never heard of kickbacks?

Pay 120%+ and get 20%+ kicked back. It’s not difficult to conceal…

I should add- I know how kickbacks work, but I seriously doubt US support for Ukraine is yet another leftist plot. Stopping Russia is something that needs to be done, regardless of who is in the White House.

Trump sent military support there as well, and you didn’t start a single thread about T$ getting kickbacks for Javelins.

Trump sent it before the war and encouraged Western Europe to get off Russian oil and gas in order to discourage Russia’s invasion.

Biden and Obama did the opposite, blocked weapons and encouraged Europe to get hooked on Russian energy sources.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 9:34:24 AM EDT
[#50]

See my post above. We are getting played.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top