Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 12:36:33 PM EDT
[#1]
So...  Are the only way to get these with some sort of magpul marketing stuff printed on them?

Can I buy them blank - for my own purposes?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 12:42:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn you Magpul... clipped me for 3 shirts.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 12:42:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are these the shitty "athletic cut" tees? The ones made for taught pre-teen Swedish boys? The skinny shit has to go. I want a man's t-shirt dammit! Something I can use as a tow strap in a pinch. A shirt that actually has a chance of covering my CCW when I bend over to tie my Redwings. Leave the skinny shit to the roid'd out loafer wearing metros please.
View Quote

I like you, I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 12:43:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I read that in Kenny Powers voice...

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They also make leather gloves. And a gay little pouch you can store your lube and anal beads in.

I read that in Kenny Powers voice...

lol, me too
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 12:52:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Ordered 1 of each sampler.

I hope they offer the plain sampler shirts in more colors. I don't wear graphic tees.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 1:04:28 PM EDT
[#6]
You got me. Needed a new blended T and have been looking for something like that pouch forever.

Magpul guy, have any idea how long the sampler 'available for a limited time' is? Ballpark?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 1:45:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Will the plain shirts be available in more colors than black and grey?  Glad you're making them a touch longer as a lot of tshirts tend to be short on me as I have a long torso.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 1:48:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 1:52:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Waiting for the Magpul reinforced-polymer condom with aggressive TSP texture and adjustable backstrap.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 3:28:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
In no particular order.....

We already make sand AK Mags. You can order them on the site right now. More AK stuff coming.

We release about 50 new firearms accessories each year, and will continue to do so. The folks that do soft goods are not the folks that do firearm accessories.  Polymer pants are uncomfortable, and cotton magazines don't work worth a dang, so we have different crews on the different product categories. The only crossover is in making sure we get the Magpul identity into everything.

For CCW:

I am a 43-44 inch chest depending on what I've been up to, and wear 34-36 trousers depending on how close we are to any major food holidays, and I'm about 5'10". :-) and...

With a G19 in a minimalist holster, I can conceal comfortably in a L T-shirt.
With a G19 in a full up IWB appendix holster like an Eidelon or a Nano, or 4 o'clock IWB holster in an appropriately small firearm, XL works great for me.
So, I normally wear our XL shirts.
All of the shirts are probably a little bit long for me in XL, but nothing that doesn't work or look like a dress.
The Superweight is a REALLY heavy T. The fabric hides a handgun really well and doesn't print easy, but you'll likely want a little room. I go XL in the superweight no matter what.
For workout shirts, I wear the L.

View Quote

Thanks fro the info!  Sounds like the hybrid material is probably a bit heavier than some of the Under Armor shirts.  Is that accurate?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 3:30:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Only magpul could create an ad to make me want to buy a pencil bag.

Seems useful enough, I've been using an eyepro case to store my phone when out in the field. Keeps the dust out but moisture finds a way of course.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 3:33:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

We release about 50 new firearms accessories each year, and will continue to do so.

View Quote

maybe this year one of those can be Magpul Hunter stocks for the Savage 10 line please??
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 3:34:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

We already make sand AK Mags. You can order them on the site right now. More AK stuff coming.

We release about 50 new firearms accessories each year, and will continue to do so. The folks that do soft goods are not the folks that do firearm accessories.  Polymer pants are uncomfortable, and cotton magazines don't work worth a dang, so we have different crews on the different product categories. The only crossover is in making sure we get the Magpul identity into everything.

For CCW:

I am a 43-44 inch chest depending on what I've been up to, and wear 34-36 trousers depending on how close we are to any major food holidays, and I'm about 5'10". :-) and...

With a G19 in a full up IWB appendix holster like an Eidelon or a Nano, or 4 o'clock IWB holster in an appropriately small firearm, XL works great for me.
All of the shirts are probably a little bit long for me in XL, but nothing that doesn't work or look like a dress.
The Superweight is a REALLY heavy T. The fabric hides a handgun really well and doesn't print easy, but you'll likely want a little room. I go XL in the superweight no matter what.

View Quote

Sweet. We're about the same build. Thanks for the info. Looks like the Superweight is for me.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 4:22:57 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

So...  Are the only way to get these with some sort of magpul marketing stuff printed on them?

View Quote
I'd like this too.  Some black, some white, to wear as undershirts.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 4:28:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The sampler ones are almost blank except for a tiny logo on the upper back
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 4:39:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Ordered 2 sampler shirts in the mega blend.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 4:45:16 PM EDT
[#17]
No tall sizes. Damn it!
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 4:52:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 4:57:13 PM EDT
[#19]
How much is shipping for one or two shirts?

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 4:59:55 PM EDT
[#20]
How are the Megablend at moisture wicking? I'd be tempted to pick some up for hiking. Cheaper than other wicking T's I've used.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:00:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Ordered one of each in medium hope they fit
will there be any other colors in the plain tee?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:02:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Did anyone else think of Jurassic Park while they were watching the video?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:03:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thread count part reminded me of the dino DNA presentation.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:09:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Reminded me of Fallout or Bioshock.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:09:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

How much was shipping?

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:11:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

How much was shipping?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How much was shipping?

Tax and all one of each came out to $51.76
5.99 shipping I think
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:11:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

How much was shipping?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How much was shipping?

Was $5 for two shipped to me.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:14:17 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

How much was shipping?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

How much was shipping?

$6 for 3 tees to Ft Worth.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:31:22 PM EDT
[#29]
In for 3 tees, needed some new summer tees. I hope they keep the blank shirt with the small logo on the back of the neck an options. I don't do graphic tees. If these are like the car hart force tees I have should be good to go
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:35:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
How much is shipping for one or two shirts?

View Quote

2 shirts were $5.99 for FedEx ground.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:01:21 PM EDT
[#31]
In for one of each.  

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:12:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Ordered 2.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:32:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
In for 3 tees, needed some new summer tees. I hope they keep the blank shirt with the small logo on the back of the neck an options. I don't do graphic tees. If these are like the car hart force tees I have should be good to go
View Quote

Good point.  Is the small logo on the back on all of the sample shirts?

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:39:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good point.  Is the small logo on the back on all of the sample shirts?

https://www.magpul.com/Admin/Public/GetImage.ashx?Image=/Files/Files/Images/Products/Apparel/MAG655/MAG655-Hero.jpg&Width=1200&Height=700&altFmImage_path=/Files/Files/Images/Products/noImage.png&Crop=5

I think that is correct. Sample shirt has the mini logo.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:45:28 PM EDT
[#35]
ordered 6 or 8, fuck dont remember. I needed some new quality T-s and I prefer subdue logos or none at all.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:47:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Look good. Gonna order one in xl. Hopefully they're a more athletic fit not just "oh you wear xl? You must have a huge fucking gut. Lets make it as wide as fucking possible."  like most tshirts.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:58:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Look good. Gonna order one in xl. Hopefully they're a more athletic fit not just "oh you wear xl? You must have a huge fucking gut. Lets make it as wide as fucking possible."  like most tshirts.
View Quote

Ya I also want to know how fitted they are. I hate the generic sized t-shirts. I hope they are athletic fit
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 7:07:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

I laughed, that's too true

I'm diving in and ordering a Megablend and a Superweight. If enough people want to hear reviews before they buy I might even make a Thread about how they fit and hold up.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 10:22:26 PM EDT
[#39]

Hopefully they're not made by the same yahoos that made their hoody.

Bought this in the sale they had last fall. Didn't last one winter befor the stitching came apart on the zipper.    

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 10:30:25 PM EDT
[#40]
In before the Magpul bed sheets! 700 thread count magpul bed sheets.....
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 10:30:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Do they make versions for low-cap states?

Also, Megablend for under a bullet proof vest?

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 10:36:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are these the shitty "athletic cut" tees? The ones made for taught pre-teen Swedish boys? The skinny shit has to go. I want a man's t-shirt dammit! Something I can use as a tow strap in a pinch. A shirt that actually has a chance of covering my CCW when I bend over to tie my Redwings. Leave the skinny shit to the roid'd out loafer wearing metros please.

You boys lookin for the 4XLs?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 10:49:09 PM EDT
[#43]
I bought some primer shirts. I'll let you guys know how they feel and size.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Haha, yeah. I'm average build and I hate frumpy, fat body shirts. All about the "athletic fit".
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 10:18:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Well, this thread cost me $53. Really wanted a nice fitting T-shirt for a while, thought I'd try one of each...

Spent more on the 3 samples than I would have buying just 1 regular shirt to try...

Their marketing worked very well...

Link Posted: 3/28/2016 5:27:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
In before the Magpul bed sheets! 700 thread count magpul bed sheets.....
View Quote

Will they have MOLLE attachment points?
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 6:21:06 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Haha, yeah. I'm average build and I hate frumpy, fat body shirts. All about the "athletic fit".
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Word
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 10:01:19 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

For CCW:

View Quote

You skipped my "long sleeve option" question...
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 10:07:00 AM EDT
[#48]
Hot Damn!

I'm not a gun clothing person but those sound like some kick ass shirts.  Gotta check if that megablend is legal in New Jersey.
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 10:37:42 AM EDT
[#49]
good video crappy tee shirts make good gun rags though....
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 11:08:47 AM EDT
[#50]
Ugh, wish I hadn't seen this thread. In for 2 of the blend.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top