Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:36:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He does not believe this attack was racially motivated.  Well there went all my fucks to give.  You can't deal with reality, you are on your own.
View Quote

That, or that's what he was saying so that he doesn't say something RACISS with his name on live TV.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:36:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I’ve also started carrying and A/R Platform and light BA in the trunk.

ZFG

I’ll stand fight. Better than taking a beat down this results in your death.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:39:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I’ve also started carrying and A/R Platform and light BA in the trunk.

ZFG

I’ll stand fight. Better than taking a beat down this results in your death.
View Quote

I do the same, but I can already see the headlines.

“White suppreeeeemest brutally murders teens just trying to go study!”
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:40:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Where Mason failed is he took the bait in line by saying something, the 5 were probably just waiting for someone to pop off at the mouth to them. Mason wants to say something when they cut in line but after they beat him down he wouldn't say shit if his mouth was full of it.

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:43:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I grew up about 5 minutes from where this happened.  The subdivisions all around are decent middle to upper middle class.  But the apartments nearby, even back then, are basically slums.
View Quote

Housing and Urban Development "set asides" ?
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:45:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Just a case of urban trash being trash. From the article.....

"He said he was about to pay for his groceries when four or five guys walked up to the counter, set their things down, and started talking to the cashier.

"I kind of looked over and said, 'There's a line for a reason,'" Mason said. "They started, like, mocking me and stuff."
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:47:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Welcome to Houston.

Carry everywhere.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:47:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Sounds about right. I had the white privilege of playing Klein Forest high school in the playoffs my senior year. Neck tats, full sleeves, and constant throat slashing motions are what I remember most about them. Oh yeah, and kicking the shit out of them and ending their season. That's about all I know about Klein, TX and it seems to have held up over time.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:51:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
People elect the politicians that foster this kind of shit, then this is the kind of shit people get.  Want safer streets?  Vote for politicians that believe in safer streets.
View Quote

I blame O'Vomit for creating the racial division.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:55:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Housing and Urban Development "set asides" ?
View Quote

Nah, just normal apartments
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 11:01:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
He’s a soy boy liberal too emasculated to even consider defending himself.  I can’t find it within me to have sympathy for him.  He’s clearly a victim, but I feel only disgust.
View Quote

Totally disgusting. Interesting how these feral retards always pick some soyboy. I guess they're so common now that there is no shortage of victims.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 11:02:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Guy looks like a total beta male millenial.  He never put up a fight nor even raised his hands to defend himself.  That kind of person will always be a victim.  Liberal turd punching bag who thinks the world is good and just needs a hug.  Pathetic!
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 11:05:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Back in 2012, two white couples in Texas pulled into a McDonald's mobbed with young blacks at two in the morning.
Things went pretty much as you'd expect, and two of the kids ended up dead. You can read about it here.

While discussing the incident in GD, I made the comment that I found it hard to sympathize with people who'd do something so stupid.
I said that at the age of 18, if my friends and I had pulled up at McDonald's at two in the morning to find it mobbed with hundreds of blacks, it'd be a Jack In The Box kind of night.
However, another poster reminded me that... I'm old. The world I grew up in was different. In my day, we got "The Talk." (Derbyshire version.)
And even if we didn't, we learned quickly what was what, and how things were on the street. (Even the streets of suburbia.)
Kids today are utterly brainwashed. From a young age they are conditioned to see white racism (is there any other kind) as the ultimate evil. The new Original Sin.
This poster speculated on the odds that one or more of the kids in that car felt uncomfortable with stopping at that McDonald's, but was afraid to say anything.
Nothing... nothing... is worse than appearing racist, and if common sense and self-preservation need to be ignored to avoid that, then they are ignored. Period.

Watching this news story, I was struck by how fucked up the kid's attitude and reaction was. To me he's an idiot.
However, in his world, judged by his values, he's noble.

It's sad.

View Quote

I grew up in a mixed race town.  Learned early on that while black kids could call me names like vanilla if I returned the favor and called them chocolate (LOL mayor Nagin) it would not end well.

There was a sense of entitlement and anger that made zero sense to me because even thirty years ago no one in my AO was "racist" but the narrative was out there and many of these black kids were being told their lives sucked not because their parents sucked but because their parents sucked because of the white man.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 11:08:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Sounds about right. I had the white privilege of playing Klein Forest high school in the playoffs my senior year. Neck tats, full sleeves, and constant throat slashing motions are what I remember most about them. Oh yeah, and kicking the shit out of them and ending their season. That's about all I know about Klein, TX and it seems to have held up over time.
View Quote

Klein ISD is actually a good district.  It would be better, though, if they would cut loose that area south of FM1960 which includes Klein Forest.  
My son was attacked for no reason by some feral from this area. His situational awareness has been much improved since that incident.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 11:08:50 AM EDT
[#15]
POS trash need to treated as such.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 11:11:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 11:12:40 AM EDT
[#17]
That's what he gets for not posting a black square on his Facebook page.   Racist.

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 11:22:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2020/06/17/video-man-brutally-attacked-taunted-by-group-outside-local-gas-station/

The victim identified himself as Mason. He never let go of his groceries as his attackers took turns punching and kicking him on the ground. He was alone for only several seconds when a fifth attacker walked up.

“He comes up to me, kicks me in the face, and screams, “Black Lives Matter, b****!” Mason said.

“That’s not what the (Black Lives Matter) movement is about,” Mason said. “Not to be used as an excuse (for violence).”

Even after getting his face smashed, this dolt still doesn't get it.
View Quote

Oh well. lol
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 11:22:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
He does not believe this attack was racially motivated.  Well there went all my fucks to give.  You can't deal with reality, you are on your own.
View Quote

Not so fast. You never heard HIM say that he felt that way. You heard the news propagandist say that for him. And even if he did say it, which I somewhat doubt, what else would you expect him to say right now? Before calling him a coward look at all of us hiding at home complaining while Marxists and thugs take over our cities and our culture.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 11:23:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
You can't fix stupid.

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 11:28:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
Pretty much this.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 11:33:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Sad part is that all of the dumb@sses in this story get a vote... and the Dems want to make sure they can vote from prison.

I would not hesitate to defend myself.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 11:35:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
He’s a soy boy liberal too emasculated to even consider defending himself.  I can’t find it within me to have sympathy for him.  He’s clearly a victim, but I feel only disgust.
View Quote

If he was a soy boy he wouldn't have told them not to cut in line in the first place. He was outnumbered five to one, and obviously caught off guard by the insanity of the whole thing. What would you have had the guy do? Use his elite operator skills to kick the crap out of all five? Here's a tip, unless you have a gun you are in deep shit in that situation, and if you have a gun you are in another (maybe worse) kind of deep shit. The police and prosecutors have chosen sides, and it isn't ours.

Not directed at you personally, but people here need to really whip their heads out of their ass, stop fighting the imaginary fantasy battles and war they are daydreaming about, and think about how to win the battles and the war we are actually in right now. Stop talking trash about the victims, stop talking big shit about how much better you would have done, or how no one would DARE mess with your bad ass because you own a gun, and start organizing and training to win. Our enemies are doing just that, and they are winning.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 11:36:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Exactly. We would be hearing about the murder of unarmed black teens in the news cycle.
View Quote
For the next month.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 11:37:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
He should have told them he has a black friend.
View Quote
"I'm on your side."
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 11:39:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Another couple of cityots.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 11:42:34 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

As someone reminded me the Morlocks actually provided for them though...

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Reminds me of the Eloi people in 'The time Machine'.

As someone reminded me the Morlocks actually provided for them though...

True..
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 11:43:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The phrase Welcome to the Jungle applies here.  I'm glad I changed my carry package.

This should have turned out like the New Mexico shoot. Once you put one or two on the ground they will find another path.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 11:46:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
He's a soy boy liberal too emasculated to even consider defending himself.  I can't find it within me to have sympathy for him.  He's clearly a victim, but I feel only disgust.
View Quote

Bingo.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 11:50:35 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I blame O'Vomit for creating the racial division.
View Quote
As do I.

He started it all with "The police acted stupidly." or whatever he said along those lines.

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 11:51:24 AM EDT
[#31]
That dude was pure victim.  Even as hostiles approached him he was apparently clueless.  Enjoy diversity.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 11:57:23 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I am curious as to exactly who is receiving that money?

Kinda like the billions that ARC raked in immediately after 9/11. Who got that money?
View Quote
How much ended up in the Clinton Foundation?
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 12:01:42 PM EDT
[#33]
A fine example of the term "teens".  Also a clear example of "when seconds count....."  
Quite frankly, I'm sick of this BLM narrative, the organization was founded on a lie that Trayvon was murdered.  It's on their website.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 12:02:55 PM EDT
[#34]
I started to care until he started making excuses for his attackers. I've dismissed that notion and now I just want a Coke.

The left is eating it's own by proxy, I'm actually a bit impressed.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 12:06:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Sometimes...you just gotta drop the groceries!

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 12:09:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Wow.  I didn't realize the red pill was that hard to swallow.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow.  I didn't realize the red pill was that hard to swallow.

Seems like he'd rather take kicks to the face than swallow that pill.

I mean, he didn't even TRY to block any punch.  He just took it like a good little white boy should.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 12:09:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Yep, some people you just can't reach.....Even with a kick in the head.
View Quote

Kind of adds a different dimension to that old saying, "I'm going to knock some sense into you!"  Maybe not so much for this guy.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 12:13:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

If he was a soy boy he wouldn't have told them not to cut in line in the first place. He was outnumbered five to one, and obviously caught off guard by the insanity of the whole thing. What would you have had the guy do? Use his elite operator skills to kick the crap out of all five? Here's a tip, unless you have a gun you are in deep shit in that situation, and if you have a gun you are in another (maybe worse) kind of deep shit. The police and prosecutors have chosen sides, and it isn't ours.

Not directed at you personally, but people here need to really whip their heads out of their ass, stop fighting the imaginary fantasy battles and war they are daydreaming about, and think about how to win the battles and the war we are actually in right now. Stop talking trash about the victims, stop talking big shit about how much better you would have done, or how no one would DARE mess with your bad ass because you own a gun, and start organizing and training to win. Our enemies are doing just that, and they are winning.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Winning?

They've won

We've normalized racism to anyone other than [insert minority here]. We've normalized Marxist tenets. History is being erased, and wrong think is being censored, and people censured.

Self defense is racist unless you're part of the correct party, or the correct skin tone. Laws are being selectively enforced based along those lines as well.

Tell me how all of it isn't a loss.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 12:19:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Sad thing is, as we've seen recently, if he defended himself, the cops could/would be on the side of the attackers.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 12:20:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Welcome to Houston.

Carry everywhere.
View Quote

We do.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 12:22:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Sad thing is, as we've seen recently, if he defended himself, the cops could/would be on the side of the attackers.
View Quote
I notice that folks have stopped saying "It's time for cops to choose a side."

They have chosen.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 12:24:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Looks like a clear case of disparity of force to me.

Would have been a good shoot. Hopefully I'll never be in a situation like that in Harris County though.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 12:28:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Deport Houston back to New Orleans.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 12:31:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Sounds like no one learned anything from this encounter.
View Quote
Lots of thugs learned they can beat people just going about their buildings with impunity.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 12:32:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I bet his girlfriend's pussy was dripping when he explained how he didn't defend himself, because he didn't want to interfere with them expressing their frustration with the racially oppressive system.
View Quote

It was dripping from another guy.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 12:34:33 PM EDT
[#46]
https://twitter.com/defund_the/status/1272874318905688065?s=20

Everyone has sense of empowerment now over others since cops are taking a knee, politicians are supporting violence and looting and the media is lying about everything.

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 12:36:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Hate crime?
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 12:37:05 PM EDT
[#48]
you all know he was baked out of his mind right?.... never dropped the munchies, bro!!

He took all the hits!

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 12:38:16 PM EDT
[#49]
I just had a Coke. I'll have another one.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 12:40:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Why didn't he defend himself?  Arms up etc.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top