Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 6:44:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Never said I'm going to stay home but I'm not going to Vote for a piece of shit Republican just because they have an (R).  The quicker Republican voters adopt this strategy the quicker we can fix the party.  I've watched them do nothing but not be democrats for 20 years.  They can all fuck off.
View Quote

The quicker you will be loaded onto a train while your waiting for the Republican Party to be fixed.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 6:45:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 6:48:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

lol @ the tards who are delusional enough to think if Donnie were still president things would be any better than they are today, and who are too dumb to realize their continual support for him will result in nothing other than 4 more years on a democrat in the WH.
View Quote

Doyou think the economy was worse under Trump? Really?
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 6:48:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
No candidate is entitled to my vote just because the have (R) next to their name.
View Quote

I get it.  We all get it.  But, if we can get enough people to vote the R side of the ballot we might get a veto proof Congress.  Think of the possibilities this would provide for America.  If the president won't sign the bill that will help save America, his veto could be overrode.  Think positive !

kwg
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 6:50:14 PM EDT
[#5]

I wonder if there will be internet access in the re-education camps so you can post more bullshit?
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 6:51:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It has everything to do with what you posted.

If the election wasn't rigged then Biden was elected as being the most popular POTUS of all time securing more votes than Obama. Do you think his popularity has waned since 2020? Do you think his supporters will vote Republican? If he won the popular vote then, in a Trump vs Biden election, do you think he will lose in a rematch?

If the election was rigged in 2020 then it will be rigged in 2024 and no amount of voting Republican will change that.
View Quote

I am talking about the Senate campaign. Did I mention Trump?
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 6:52:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Every election is about something... Every two years it's the same thing. Try new material.
View Quote

No, no. This time it really is the most important election ever. Again.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 7:03:38 PM EDT
[#8]
This upcoming election is about damage control. With both houses in Republican control, Biden can’t do shit to advance leftist agenda.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 7:28:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Control of the Senate is everything!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So when both the R and D candidates are leftist scumbags, the one pretending to be your friend is better?  

Why is that?

Control of the Senate is everything!

They had the house, senate and presidency more than once and what good did it do. They said they had an Obamacare alternative and when Trump asked for them to present it, guess who didn't present it?
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 7:30:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

So you are OK having a leftist scum being elected?
Because that is the alternative.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No candidate is entitled to my vote just because the have (R) next to their name.

They're ALL leftist scum bags.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 7:36:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Love it when there's a 3rd party candidate that people can vote for on principle, and the consequences of those votes.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/19210/0793F264-FC2B-40B2-A85C-A754C1E9902F_jpe-2567587.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/19210/7B1318FD-AC9C-4205-B9B0-0ADE3CFB32A6_jpe-2567586.JPG
View Quote

And more recently.

Link Posted: 10/18/2022 7:37:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Gotta love all the "conservatives" that come outta the woodworks every two years to try to swing the vote to the dems/commies.  
View Quote

Come on man! They are principled conservatives, or Share_Blue Trolls, whichever works best for you.

ETA:  I see this thread brought a lot of the third string Share_Blue Shills out of the woodwork, I'm not seeing any Stalwarts, just pawns.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 7:44:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

They had the house, senate and presidency more than once and what good did it do. They said they had an Obamacare alternative and when Trump asked for them to present it, guess who didn't present it?
View Quote

So you are ok with a Democrat Presidency and both houses?
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 7:47:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

And more recently.

https://i.imgur.com/qhr0gBF.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/18/2022 7:49:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I can’t wait for the opportunity to vote for Tulsi in the future.

Maybe get get her to wear yoga pants and a hot little eye patch. I mean, when she puts an R next to her name she has to be better than the opposition.

I kept hearing about how people are ‘Walking away” from the democrat party because they have gone off the rails crazy. But what I never hear is how people are “ not giving a fuck” about republicans because they are non aggressive reactionary pushovers.

Thats where i’m at.

Go vote! Status quo needs you!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Republicans should stop being worthless, spineless fucks.

If they tried that, they might get people
To vote for them enthusiastically instead of reluctantly.

This election is about control of the Senate. How can you not understand that?
So would you rather help elect a RINO who "crosses the aisle" all the time, or just not vote?

I can’t wait for the opportunity to vote for Tulsi in the future.

Maybe get get her to wear yoga pants and a hot little eye patch. I mean, when she puts an R next to her name she has to be better than the opposition.

I kept hearing about how people are ‘Walking away” from the democrat party because they have gone off the rails crazy. But what I never hear is how people are “ not giving a fuck” about republicans because they are non aggressive reactionary pushovers.

Thats where i’m at.

Go vote! Status quo needs you!

The problem is… you can’t just take your ball and go home, your tantrum strategy has severe consequences over time. Even if the candidate you have is poor, you should have fixed that in the primary. Not voting now out of spite is also fucking everyone else by installing the worst case scenario.

Of course…. half the voices saying this are actually demokrat stooges anyways so we just need to call it out and move on.  They might get a few lemmings to follow but as more and more of us call out the child like logic of it all, … diminishing returns abound.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 8:03:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
This is true, but I've never voted for a Democrat in my lifetime.  Started voting in 1992.
View Quote

At this point I trust people who have made that mistake and learned from it more. Because they know exactly what to look for in the future. Take Cubans and other communities. ( Brazilians) in Florida for an example, they are largely responsible for the huge spike in Latino’s becoming a fast growing strong component of the conservative movement.

As others have stated if you failed the purity standard in the primaries, then you need to be more involved next time. And giving the Dim’s an incumbent is not “teaching” anyone a lesson… it’s giving our political adversaries an advantage and it’s incredibly short sighted.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 8:05:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I hope you damn TrumpFluffers with your self-righteous Purity-Of-Essence mindset are happy, because you are complicit in this shit show we're living through.

I'll bet there are boatloads of DU lurkers browsing through this thread and laughing their Commie asses off thanks to you and your ilk.

Trump Fluffers are the ones saying they won't vote for Republicans that they feel somehow "fail their purity test" which essentially makes their NOT voting a vote FOR the Democrat Party.

Bigger_Hammer
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hope you damn Never-Trumpers with your self-righteous Purity-Of-Essence mindset are happy, because you are complicit in this shit show we're living through.

I'll bet there are boatloads of DU lurkers browsing through this thread and laughing their Commie asses off thanks to you and your ilk.

I hope you damn TrumpFluffers with your self-righteous Purity-Of-Essence mindset are happy, because you are complicit in this shit show we're living through.

Trump Fluffers are the ones saying they won't vote for Republicans that they feel somehow "fail their purity test" which essentially makes their NOT voting a vote FOR the Democrat Party.

Bigger_Hammer

Perfect example of divide and conquer. Once primary season is over, we unite or die.  Those who refuse are merely useful idiots for the left.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 8:12:08 PM EDT
[#18]
I’m old. I’m jaded. I remember 6 straight years of Republican house, senate, and presidency, and nothing getting rolled back. No lost ground regained.

At some point, you reach an age where you just get tired of getting fucked by your supposed allies.

Again, I regularly vote for shitty candidates because I understand pragmatism over idealism. But, when the establishment machine grabs you by the back of the head, just one more time, and says “fuck you bitch, you’ll do what we say and there’s nothing you can do about it”, you eventually stop taking the ass-fucking willingly.

Remember, they want power. They need us to give it to them. If we never push back whenever they try to shove a herpes infested establishment cock down our throats, why would they ever change?
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 8:51:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I’m old. I’m jaded. I remember 6 straight years of Republican house, senate, and presidency, and nothing getting rolled back. No lost ground regained.

At some point, you reach an age where you just get tired of getting fucked by your supposed allies.

Again, I regularly vote for shitty candidates because I understand pragmatism over idealism. But, when the establishment machine grabs you by the back of the head, just one more time, and says “fuck you bitch, you’ll do what we say and there’s nothing you can do about it”, you eventually stop taking the ass-fucking willingly.

Remember, they want power. They need us to give it to them. If we never push back whenever they try to shove a herpes infested establishment cock down our throats, why would they ever change?
View Quote

The problem is.. the pushback you are advocating for rewards Democrats more than it punishes “establishment” republicans. That mentality fails to take personal responsibility for the state of the movement and instead invigorates our adversaries with delight at our disorganized failures.

Make no mistake they are just as varied in their opinions on what are the best policy priorities, the difference is they continue to support the candidate regardless of those disagreements.
They learned from 2016, the question is are we going to learn from 2020?  We have significant ground to make up organizationally in order to counter the methods they are using from the most benign to the most criminal… we have to be united first and we must be wise.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 9:11:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The problem is.. the pushback you are advocating for rewards Democrats more than it punishes “establishment” republicans. That mentality fails to take personal responsibility for the state of the movement and instead invigorates our adversaries with delight at our disorganized failures.

Make no mistake they are just as varied in their opinions on what are the best policy priorities, the difference is they continue to support the candidate regardless of those disagreements.
They learned from 2016, the question is are we going to learn from 2020?  We have significant ground to make up organizationally in order to counter the methods they are using from the most benign to the most criminal… we have to be united first and we must be wise.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not gonna disagree with you. That’s why I keep voting for shitty Rs.

But, my question for all of the “vote R no matter what” crowd in this thread is: at what point do you say “no more”? Is there anything the establishment GOP can do that you won’t accept? If your answer is “no” and that you’ll accept anything they tell you to accept, then they’re no longer responsive to you as a voter and you’ve relegated yourself to blind subservience. They own you.

I’ve reached the point where I’ll make a judgement call. If I believe the party has spiked a good candidate to support an establishment whore, then I won’t vote for that whore.  

I just want to know how much you’ll take and where your line is.

Link Posted: 10/18/2022 9:22:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

The primary is the time to pick your candidate.  Once November rolls around if you are not voting for the candidate  with an (R) you might as well be voting for Pelosi and Schumer themselves.  Don't enable Commies.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 9:25:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

An election is a multiple choice test where “none of the above” is not a viable answer. You should choose the candidate who most closely aligned with your views.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 9:27:23 PM EDT
[#23]
https://journalistsresource.org/politics-and-government/the-influence-of-elites-interest-groups-and-average-voters-on-american-politics/

Money quote: "The central point that emerges from our research is that economic elites and organized groups representing business interests have substantial independent impacts on U.S. government policy, while mass-based interest groups and average citizens have little or no independent influence,” the scholars conclude, providing “substantial support” for the theories of economic-elite domination and biased pluralism.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 9:31:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

An election is a multiple choice test where “none of the above” is not a viable answer. You should choose the candidate who most closely aligned with your views.
View Quote

Unfortunately it is not that simple with the US system.  Even if locally you have a "good" democratic candidate, it is just another number to swing the majority one way or the other.

Even if you dont like the candidate, the only real choice is to hold your nose and vote for the R.  Anything  else is hurting yourself.  If you don't like the R candidate get involved at the grass roots level and make a difference in the Primary.

When November roles around it is too late to be picky.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 9:37:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Fuck all of them.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 9:44:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/18/2022 9:54:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Bullshit. Voting doesn’t work anymore. Trump received more votes than any president in American history…and “lost”.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 9:58:21 PM EDT
[#28]
How does this jibe with This?
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 10:04:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

McConnell isn’t perfect but without him we would Supreme Court Justice Garland.
View Quote

McConnell took a lifetimes worth of Flak from the Left for doing the Real Conservatives Work that Changed America for the Better.

* Keeping Garland OFF the SCOTUS until after the 2016 election
* Standing by Brent Kavanagh during his MeToo persecution
* Rushing Amy Coney Barrett thought before the 2020 election

Defeating every Gun Control Bill (with the exception of the Trump Bump Stock Ban when Trump Executive Ordered his 'end run' around Congress).

When it comes to the Senate - McConnell has been a masterful leader for the Republicans and when he retires - it will be exceptionally hard to find another Senate Leader who worked as hard for Gun Owners as Mitch McConnell has.

Bigger_Hammer

Link Posted: 10/18/2022 10:07:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

The primary is the time to pick your candidate.  Once November rolls around if you are not voting for the candidate  with an (R) you might as well be voting for Pelosi and Schumer themselves.  Don't enable Commies.
View Quote

This.  Primary is the time to "pick Your Team".

Once that is over & the Game starts (election) - You back your team all the way through.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 10:29:08 PM EDT
[#31]
If Republican candidates offer no actual alternative to Progressive Leftist Democrats, then electing them is a waste of time.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 10:30:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Progressive Republicans like Bush, Romney, McCain, Cheney, Rubio, Ryan, et al, offer no alternative.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 10:33:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Does everyone realize that if the Republicans were in control of both houses there would be no 6 Jan probe?
View Quote

Their daily press conferences condemning those farcical hearings speak volumes...as does their complete silence on Jan 6 and the 2020 election.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 10:36:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Same way as when we "controlled" the White House with people like Trump, if memory serves....
View Quote

They campaigned for 6 years to overturn Obamacare, took both house and the Whitehouse...and just couldn't get it done.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 10:38:58 PM EDT
[#35]
I’ll vote for a lib…ertarian.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 10:39:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Are you happy with today's economy?
View Quote

How hard did they fight the illegitimate 2020 election?

THAT was the hill to die on.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 10:48:54 PM EDT
[#37]
The Republicans need an army of Kari Lakes and Ron Desantises, they'd scorched Earth every election and actually turn this nation around and back on track.
Their common tactic, deriding and eviscerating the media.  They both know the media is the enemy, and they pull no punches when interacting with them.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 10:49:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/18/2022 10:50:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Does everyone realize that if the Republicans were in control of both houses there would be no 6 Jan probe?
View Quote

And they'd pass the Hearing Protection Act and repeal gun laws too, right?

Try pulling the other leg for a while. I don't want to be stuck walking in circles.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 10:51:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Exactly. The republicans need to stop running horrible options and acting like they are great. Hershel Walker
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 10:53:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Republicans should stop being worthless, spineless fucks.

If they tried that, they might get people
To vote for them enthusiastically instead of reluctantly.

Every election is the most important ever. And ever election we have to hold our nose.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 10:55:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Vote for the best possible candidate in the primary, vote R always in the general.

People don’t think the importance of primaries be like it is, but it do.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 10:55:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Same way as when we "controlled" the White House with people like Trump, if memory serves....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We “controlled” the senate with people like McCain. How did that work out for us?

I must have missed the Republicans getting rid of obamacare when we have the house, the senate, and the white house.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 10:55:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I mean, I dont see all but 2 dems voting against gun control, and I see most republicans voting against gun control. So by the numbers the probability favors a better outcome with Republicans. They also got in the justices that saved babies and gun rights
View Quote

Please let me know when you see the Republicans actively trying to repeal gun control.

Oh, wait... They only bring that up when they're back in the minority.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 10:56:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

It should be obvious that it was better than having Democrat control.
View Quote

Show me how the republicans controlled all 3 under the first 2 years of Trump and squandered every opportunity to pass a real bill. Could have got rid of Obamacare but Rino's fucked the voters because they have a heart or some other bullshit. Let's go full speed ahead of the cliff so it happens in my lifetime.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 10:57:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Fuck, I have heartburn tonight.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 11:01:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The scum have as many Rs as Ds.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 11:12:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL! No you don't. Unless you can remember the 1920s. (How old are you?).

That's the last time that the GOP had 6+ years of a trifecta.

(W had 4) (Trump had 2) (Eisenhower had 2).

You are also lying. The 94 federal assault weapons ban wasn't reinstated in 2004 SOLELY because of GOP control. Alito, Roberts, Gorsuch, Barrett and Kavanaugh currently sit on the Supreme Court and thus Heller, McDonald and Bruen are a direct result of a GOP Senate and Presidency.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 11:16:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Theyre all leftist scum. Some are just worse than others.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 11:23:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep.
McConnell, Romney, Kinshaw, Crenshaw and that twat Kinzinger and all the R’s that voted to impeach, made me a registered Independent.

I’ll never vote for a Liberal, but don’t assume I’ll vote for some RINO.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top