Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 12:23:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Michigan Governor, Whitmer(D) +11  Detroit Free Press/EPIC-MRA, 600LV, MoE 4.0, Whitmer's(D) average +4.5 up from 3.4.

Oklahoma Governor, Hofmeister +3 Sooner Poll, 384LV, 5.0 MoE

Link Posted: 11/4/2022 12:24:24 AM EDT
[#2]
But... muh abortion doomposters... they said it would be a blue wave...
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:21:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I can clearly think back to Rush Limbaugh describing how every poll is heavily weighted in Democrats favor until days before elections where they end up magically showing the Republicans are in better positions, and the polls get closer reflecting the final tallies. Because at the end of the day, no matter how hard you try to carry the Dems to victory, your name is on the line, and you’re a shit pollster if your polls aren’t coinciding with the actual results.

I miss that man very much.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 10:08:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can clearly think back to Rush Limbaugh describing how every poll is heavily weighted in Democrats favor until days before elections where they end up magically showing the Republicans are in better positions, and the polls get closer reflecting the final tallies. Because at the end of the day, no matter how hard you try to carry the Dems to victory, your name is on the line, and you're a shit pollster if your polls aren't coinciding with the actual results.

View Quote

Ditto
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 10:14:22 AM EDT
[#5]
GA Senate, TIE Marist, 1009LV, 4.2 MoE, Walker's(R) average +0.4 down from +0.5.

Two Pennsylvania polls
PA Senate, Oz(R) +2 Trafalgar, 1097LV, 2.9MoE
PA Senate, Fetterman(D) +6 Marist, 1021LV, 4.0MoE.
Fetterman(D) takes the lead in averages Fetterman(D) +0.2 from OZ(R) +0.3

Arizona Senate, Kelly +3 Marist, 1015LV, 4.3MoE, Kelly(D) average +1.3 down from 2.0. A Kelly(D) +6 poll and a Kelly(D)+2 poll fell out of the average, which is why it went down.

Arizona Governor , Hobbs(D) +1 Marist, 1015LV, 4.3MoE, Lake(R) average +1.5 down from +1.8.

All these Marist poll seem to have the same democrat favoritism compared to other polls in the same races.

Their 538 accuracy Rated an A pollster
Click To View Spoiler

vs Trafalgar Rated an A-
Click To View Spoiler

Marist has over twice as many polls analyzed, but take those graphs for what you will.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 10:18:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I can clearly think back to Rush Limbaugh describing how every poll is heavily weighted in Democrats favor until days before elections where they end up magically showing the Republicans are in better positions, and the polls get closer reflecting the final tallies. Because at the end of the day, no matter how hard you try to carry the Dems to victory, your name is on the line, and you’re a shit pollster if your polls aren’t coinciding with the actual results.

View Quote

Limbaugh was right.

They use lazy sampling and some outright sampling engineering to achieve the intended results. Polls have overstated democrat performance in every election since Obama's second run. If you go back and look at a lot of these polls before prior elections you'll see that they're off by often huge margins in swing states. Some were off by double digits in 2020.

It's propaganda, pure and simple. They wanted huge polling leads in 2020 to make it easier to sell the frauds that went down in PA, GA, and AZ that gave Biden the win. They want huge polling discrepancies now because it gives them a "REPUBLICANS CHEATED!!!" narrative that they've used freely. Remember how George W was "selected, not elected"? That shit ain't new.

Trafalgar group and a couple of others tend to be more accurate because they're trying to actually measure things and they're not about generating propaganda like NYT/Sienna, 538, etc.

They all know that public polls are bullshit. The campaigns and the committees have internal polling. And that's why you're suddenly seeing Obama, Biden, and even Bill Clinton showing up in areas to try and shore up campaigns in previously thought safe areas to try and keep this from being the worst legislative rebuke of democrats since before WWII.

If you are betting, bet against the margins claimed by Nate Silver and you'll always win money.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 10:20:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
GA Senate, TIE Marist, 1009LV, 4.2 MoE, Walker's(R) average +0.4 down from +0.5.

Two Pennsylvania polls
PA Senate, Oz(R) +2 Trafalgar, 1097LV, 2.9MoE
PA Senate, Fetterman(D) +6 Marist, 1021LV, 4.0MoE.
Fetterman(D) takes the lead in averages Fetterman(D) +0.2 from OZ(R) +0.3

Arizona Senate, Kelly +3 Marist, 1015LV, 4.3MoE, Kelly(D) average +1.3 down from 2.0. A Kelly(D) +6 poll and a Kelly(D)+2 poll fell out of the average, which is why it went down.

Arizona Governor , Hobbs(D) +1 Marist, 1015LV, 4.3MoE, Lake(R) average +1.5 down from +1.8.

All these Marist poll seem to have the same democrat favoritism compared to other polls in the same races.

Their 538 accuracy Rated an A pollster
Click To View Spoiler

vs Trafalgar Rated an A-
Click To View Spoiler

Marist has over twice as many polls analyzed, but take those graphs for what you will.
View Quote

Any poll showing Fetterman within 5 points is probably complete bullshit.

This tells me they're going to try the fraud angle in PA pretty hard and they need the polling to support a narrow Fetterman win. Hopefully Republicans are paying attention.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 10:27:16 AM EDT
[#8]
NH Senate, Hassan +4 Emerson, 850LV, 3.3MoE, Brings Hassan Average to +0.8 up from +0.5

Link Posted: 11/4/2022 10:41:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

https://i.postimg.cc/RZWwC9wS/fingers-crossed.gif

I pray there's still some remnants of sanity left in this State. Remaining cautiously optimistic.  People are PISSED
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Holy shit! Drazan with a +2.4 spread

A republican polling that well in Oregon practically unheard of

https://i.postimg.cc/RZWwC9wS/fingers-crossed.gif

I pray there's still some remnants of sanity left in this State. Remaining cautiously optimistic.  People are PISSED

???? send the Dems to the food bank. I don’t trust the polls. I’ll wait and see the results later Tuesday night until they quit counting ballots and resume counting early Wednesday morning.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 10:41:49 AM EDT
[#10]
I thought Stretchin' Gretchen was hated in Michigan?
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 10:50:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Any poll showing Fetterman within 5 points is probably complete bullshit.

This tells me they're going to try the fraud angle in PA pretty hard and they need the polling to support a narrow Fetterman win. Hopefully Republicans are paying attention.
View Quote

As someone in PA, I'm certain Fetterman is within 5 points.

It's really damn close IMO. The envelope of post debate polls is anywhere from Fetterman +6 with Marist, to Oz +3 with Remington. My guess is final margin is within 1%, not sure which way.

No one likes Oz, either McCormick or Barnette would be up 5+ right now.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 10:51:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Another from Arizona
AZ Senate, TIE Emerson, 1000LV, 3.0MoE, brings Kelly(D) average to +1.0 down from 1.3
AZ Governor, Lake(R) +3, 1000LV, 3.0MoE, brings Lake(R) average to +1.8 up from +1.5
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 11:15:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I thought Stretchin' Gretchen was hated in Michigan?
View Quote

In some of Dixon's best polling(InsiderAdvantage), she is down 12 points with women, up almost 15 points with men, independents break for her 20%, 8 percent of people prefer neither, and 5% are undecided. That's a tied poll.

Some less favorable polling(Glengariff) indicates 46% of MI women are motivated primarily by abortion, and it has nothing to do with her being an attractive woman they are threatened by. Only 26% of women cite inflation as a primary motivation. Whitmer +9 poll

There is an abortion state constitutional amendment proposal on the ballot, Proposal 3, that is surely driving some of this.
Click To View Spoiler

Also
OH Senate, Vance(R)+6 Cygnal, 1498LV, 2.5MoE, Vance(R) average +3.7 up from +3.3
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:32:41 PM EDT
[#14]
MI Gov, Whitmer(D) +2 MIRS/Mitchell Research, 658LV, 3.8MoE, Whitmer(D) average +4.4 down from 4.5.  Poll shows undecideds are 2%.

PA Senate, Oz(R) +2 InsiderAdvantage, 750LV, 3.6MoE, Oz take the lead Oz(R)+0.1 from Fetterman(D)+0.2. Poll shows 4% undecided, Libertarian Gerhardt 2%.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 8:07:25 PM EDT
[#15]
This site contains an accounting of how various polls did in 2020:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/rcp-pollster-rankings/2020/

...which is useful to keep in mind for judging accuracy now.

Speaking of now, I see that the Big Data Poll, one of the most accurate in the last few elections, has Blake Masters up by a point in AZ:

One point is much, much closer than I'd like to see it. I've listened to some commentary on AZ and there's reason to believe R support is understated in even this polling. Still, it's too close.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 8:12:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Speaking of now, I see that the Big Data Poll, one of the most accurate in the last few elections, has Blake Masters up by a point in AZ:

One point is much, much closer than I'd like to see it. I've listened to some commentary on AZ and there's reason to believe R support is understated in even this polling. Still, it's too close.
View Quote

fontes is a lying motherfucker trying to play himself off as an independent who's going to work for all AZ, not the hyper partisan dem hack that he really is. Was listening to an interview this morning on our local angry right wing talk radio show, the host had on the dude that does the internal polls for the AZ gop. he said it's going to be a blood bath for the dems, they're not going to win any state wide races
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 8:34:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Cool thanks for the RCP link, I've been looking for their pollster ratings.

Pretty interesting data on that poll.
https://application.marketsight.com/app/ItemView.aspx?SharedFor=public%40bigdatapoll.com&SharedBy=34090&id=cbb3bec7-3bd2-4783-8cc8-af43012f99ec

Out of the 1051 Sample Size, 600 people mailed their vote in early, 175 are voting absentee on election day, and 276 are voting on election day.

It's good to see Masters up more than a fraction of a percent in a poll, I've been waiting for something, anything, that shows that.

The party vs ideology tables are interesting, too.

eta do you see anywhere the date range this poll was taken? Curious because the Libertarian candidate is polling at 1.9%, 0.7% of that is ballots already cast by early vote, but the rest have yet to vote.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 8:51:18 PM EDT
[#18]
No, I don't see a date range but I'd assume it's been conducted within the last 7 days.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 8:59:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
No, I don't see a date range but I'd assume it's been conducted within the last 7 days.
View Quote

Was just looking at this. Small numbers, but maybe slight edge to republicans peeling off libertarian votes.

eta: It looks like Victor's name will stay on the ballot, so hopefully the word is out on him dropping out and endorsing Masters.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 9:02:17 PM EDT
[#20]
If the democrats win it will be lauded as the most secure, fair election in history.

If the republicans win it will be lauded as the most corrupt election in history.

Link Posted: 11/4/2022 9:25:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
If the democrats win it will be lauded as the most secure, fair election in history.

If the republicans win it will be lauded as the most corrupt election in history.

View Quote
Just think about all the law suits we have to look forward to.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 9:31:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Come on HERSCHEL!!

GO DAWGS!!!
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 9:32:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

The results are better accepted if it agrees with the polls no matter how much cheating has occurred.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 11:07:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Oregon Governor, Kotek(D) +5 Emerson, 975LV, 3.1MoE, The average is TIED from a Drazan(R) +1.7.
https://emersoncollegepolling.com/oregon-2022-independent-candidates-support-melts-as-democrat-tina-kotek-leads-republican-christine-drazan-by-four-for-governor/

Click To View Spoiler

Maine Governor, Incumbent Mills(D) +6 Bangor Daily News/SurveyUSA, 1116LV, 3.7MoE.

Ohio Senate, Vance(R) +9 Emerson, average Vance(R)+5.0 up from +3.7

Maine House District 2 had a Golden(D)+3, Golden(D) 43%, Poliquin(R) 40%, Bond(I) 8%, 9% undecided

NY house polls by Spectrum News/Siena
NY House District 22 has a Conole(D)+4. The two previous polls has Williams(R) ahead by +3 and +5, but much older. RCP says 'Leans GOP'. This was the district that Claudia Tenney(R) has/had, and took a couple months to figure out who won the 2020 election.
NY gerrymandered their maps, were taken to court, and the courts decided they were unacceptable and redid them. I don't know what the end result of that favors, but NY 22 is almost completely different. Tenney from 22 in now in 24, and the southern tier portion of 22 is now part of 19. It's hard to tell where these races really are.
NY 19 has a poll Riley(D) +5, RCP also has this marked 'Leans GOP', but again it is difficult to tell based on past performance

It also looks like they split NY 1 & 2 down Long Island the long way.
Here are the NY map changes.
Click To View Spoiler

Link Posted: 11/4/2022 11:12:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Oregon elections just trying to decide how much they need to fraud. Fact drazan is even tied is amazing.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 1:51:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Polling averages at the end of 11/4

Governor

House

Senate

538 Gives 55% chance GOP gets control of the senate 51 seats, he had 54% yesterday
Click To View Spoiler

11/4 PredictIt at the end of the day
Click To View Spoiler

Link Posted: 11/5/2022 6:27:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Saturday polls.  The green numbers are the 2020 RCP poll rankings.  NR means not ranked.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:58:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Saturday polls.  The green numbers are the 2020 RCP poll rankings.  NR means not ranked.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/171305/F26F87CE-ECAC-40F1-BE5B-EA03A3CB7872_jpe-2588909.JPG
View Quote

Thanks for posting that. I was taking the slow poll day off.

NC Senate - Budd's(R) average now +5.2 up from +5.0

WI Gov - Michel's(R) average now +0.4 up from +0.2
WI Senate - Johnson's(R) average now +2.8 down from +3.2

NV Senate - Laxalt's(R) average now +2.4 up from +1.9
NV Gov - Lombardo's(R) average now +2.6 up from +1.8
That Nevada poll has interesting numbers. It has 26.7% of the black vote going for Laxalt(R) for senate.
It has 9.1% of the black vote going for Lombardo(R), but 27.3% of the black vote going for Brandon Davis(L) the Libertarian candidate.

MI Gov - Whitmer's(D) average now +4.2 down from +4.4
That Cygnal poll says when people were pushed, it was Whitmer +3.5
It shows Dixon(R) is outperforming the down ticket republican candidates.
The pollster is suggesting higher turnout is favorable to Whitmer in Michigan, but potential low black voter turnout may impact that.

Link Posted: 11/6/2022 12:07:34 AM EDT
[#29]
End of 11/5 averages

Governor

House

Senate

538 tracking 11/5 End of day. Nate still has 55% chance republicans take 51 seats in the senate
Click To View Spoiler

PredictIt 11/5 end of day
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 12:27:05 PM EDT
[#30]
I wonder if the severe weather hitting Reno area will really have the effect that many think it will.

Seems R odds are going down and D up on predictit for this reason.

Thinking is Democrats voted early and the snow will depress election day GOP turnout.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 12:33:42 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote

PredictIt has trended right of both polling data and results the past few cycles. I've made quite a bit of money on that.

For example, PredictIt has Bass for LA Mayor at only 64 cents right now. Caruso, a billionaire and former republican does not have a 1 in 3 chance of pulling an upset in Los Angeles - especially after Obama recently endorsed Bass.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 1:05:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

PredictIt has trended right of both polling data and results the past few cycles. I've made quite a bit of money on that.

For example, PredictIt has Bass for LA Mayor at only 64 cents right now. Caruso, a billionaire and former republican does not have a 1 in 3 chance of pulling an upset in Los Angeles - especially after Obama recently endorsed Bass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I remember that from 2020.

I think maybe they were predicting what the honest result may have been, and then the fraud came.

You'd think though they would account for that now. Deep down I think most people know even if they won't admit it.

So its curious the same is happening this cycle.  Will be interesting to see what happens.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 8:47:10 PM EDT
[#33]
New Hampshire Senate, Hassan(D)+1 InsiderAdvantage, 700LV, 3.7MoE, Hassan's(D) average now +0.7.
New Hampshire Senate, Hassan(D)+2 UNH, 2077LV, 2.2MoE, Hassan's(D) average now +1.0
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 8:49:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I wonder if the severe weather hitting Reno area will really have the effect that many think it will.

Seems R odds are going down and D up on predictit for this reason.

Thinking is Democrats voted early and the snow will depress election day GOP turnout.
View Quote
Republicans are the proverbial "broken glass" voters this time. They'd crawl over broken glass to get to the polls.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 9:10:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Ohio Senate - Vance(R) +2 Trafalgar, 1123LV, 2.9MoE. Vance's(R) average now +7.5 up from +5.0.

Two New Hampshire House races.
NH - 1 has Pappas(D) the incumbent +1, UNH. RCP Rates this seat leans GOP. The only other recent poll was Levitt(R) +6 St. Anselm
NH - 2 has Kuster(D) the incumbent +8, UNH.  RCP Rates this seat toss up. The only other recent poll was Kuster(D) +9 St. Anselm

RCP changes
NY19 discussed above has been moved from leans GOP to toss up.
NV1 has the incumbent Titus(D) seat moved from toss up to leans GOP, after a Robertson(R) +12 poll at the end of October
MI8 has the race from Leans GOP to tossup. Not exactly sure why, since there is no recent polling for this race.

This is the first day since 10/31 that the RCP projection map has not had 228 seats in the House on the Republican, now R's 227 seats, and 34 toss ups.

Link Posted: 11/7/2022 12:30:02 AM EDT
[#36]
RCP thinks I'm a bot.

End of day RCP poll averages 11/6

Governor

House

Senate

538 end of day 11/6 says 54% chance of taking the senate
Click To View Spoiler

PredictIt end of day 11/6

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 12:18:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Georgia Senate - Walker(R) +1 Landmark Communications, 1214LV, 2.8MoE. Walker's(R) average +0.5 up from +0.4
Actual Results
Walker(R) 46.8%
Warnock(D) 46.4%

Another Maine Governor Poll, incumbent Mills(D)+8

Maine House District 2 - the incumbent Golden(D) +1, the previous poll was Golden(D)+3
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 1:08:08 PM EDT
[#38]
For those gambling on PredictIt, remember that due to the patterns on vote counting and state laws, GA and PA are likely to do the same strong republican start and the Dems gaining ground as mail-in is counted. Though I think it will be less pronounced this time around in PA; less total votes, smaller mail-in share, and state incentivized counties to continue counting until they are done (no stopping for the night).
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 2:03:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 2:24:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 2:29:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Oregon Governor, Kotek(D) +5 Emerson, 975LV, 3.1MoE, The average is TIED from a Drazan(R) +1.7.
https://emersoncollegepolling.com/oregon-2022-independent-candidates-support-melts-as-democrat-tina-kotek-leads-republican-christine-drazan-by-four-for-governor/

Click To View Spoiler

Maine Governor, Incumbent Mills(D) +6 Bangor Daily News/SurveyUSA, 1116LV, 3.7MoE.

Maine House District 2 had a Golden(D)+3, Golden(D) 43%, Poliquin(R) 40%, Bond(I) 8%, 9% undecided

NY House District 22 has a Conole(D)+4. The two previous polls has Williams(R) ahead by +3 and +5, but much older. RCP says 'Leans GOP'. This was the district that Claudia Tenney(R) has/had, and took a couple months to figure out who won the 2020 election.
NY gerrymandered their maps, were taken to court, and the courts decided they were unacceptable and redid them. I don't know what the end result of that favors, but NY 22 is almost completely different. Tenney from 22 in now in 24, and the southern tier portion of 22 is now part of 19. It's hard to tell where these races really are.
NY 19 has a poll Riley(D) +5, RCP also has this marked 'Leans GOP', but again it is difficult to tell based on past performance

Click To View Spoiler

View Quote

Pretty amazing how Drazan was ahead in every single poll, then last minute +5 bump to the democrat..
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 2:37:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Pretty amazing how Drazan was ahead in every single poll, then last minute +5 bump to the democrat..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler

Click To View Spoiler

That 1 poll is from Emerson in Massachusetts. Hard skewed IMO.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 2:43:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That 1 poll is from Emerson in Massachusetts. Hard skewed IMO.
View Quote

I assumed.. and I realize its just a poll.. but there's that tiny voice waaaaay back of my mind saying 'the fix is in'.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 2:46:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 2:53:52 PM EDT
[#45]
R's win 250 House seats.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:13:37 PM EDT
[#46]
@Rocco - thanks for the updates. Much appreciated!
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:48:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:53:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Only if we all vote.

So go vote, tell anyone you know to vote, and vote the psycho commies out!
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:54:06 PM EDT
[#49]
shamelessly copied from elsewhere, I can't take credit:

More interesting early voting info.

GA total early voting (2.5 million so far), is up from 2018 (1.8 million) but down from 2020's 4 million. This is in person early and absentee combined.

2022 early voting has been 55.6% female, 29.2% black, 57.4% white.
https://sos.ga.gov/data-hub...

2020 was 55.2% female, 56.5% white, 27.7% black
https://electproject.github...

In person is high, 2.3 million in 2022 vs 2.5 million in 2020.
Mail in / absentee is way down, 220k accepted 2022 vs 1.32 million in 2020.

Return rate is higher, and will go higher still as the postal service is struggling - especially in Atlanta metro. 77% 2022 return rate vs 74% in 2020.

So high turnout so far in GA for a midterm, and women and black voters accounting for a higher share of the votes cast so far compared to 2020.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:55:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Poll out - Walker (R-GA) +3, brings his polling average up to +1.6.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2022/senate/ga/georgia-senate-walker-vs-warnock-7329.html

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top