Page / 8
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:35:41 PM EDT
[#1]
#NewYorkValues
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:36:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He is one person, not the whole organization.  Is the entire Trump Administration a shitshow because Jared Kushner speaks out?
View Quote
If no one else comes forward from the organization with an opposing view then it stands to reason that the organization as a whole feels the same way.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:36:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Just about how I envisioned he look like. Shotgunning Fudd
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:37:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm just a millimeter away from snipping up my Life Membership card and mailing it back to the NRA.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:39:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Tom King is a scumbag and should be kicked out of the NRA.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:39:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

If no one else comes forward from the organization with an opposing view then it stands to reason that the organization as a whole feels the same way.
View Quote
He doesn't understand the NRA BOD thinks they are bigger than it's total members. They have a very narrow set of rights to focus on, The second amendment. When you have people at the top literally being traitors to that one ideal don't you think he/we should all agree that is a catastrophic failure?
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:40:42 PM EDT
[#7]
I hope he suffocates in a spectacular elephant shit disaster.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:40:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I see I made the right decision when I let my membership to that org lapse.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:42:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I was just starting to soften on my stance that they weren't all assholes, and then they go and double down.
View Quote
I will say this, with some offense intended to NYers; I haven't met a single person from that state in my life (that revealed it to me, anyway) that was trustworthy, loyal, helpful, you know the rest.

I'm sure there's good ones, but I haven't met any.  Even pro-gun NYers, even 'conservative' and 'libertarian' NYers just don't seem to quite get it.  A single point of irritation, and they go right to externalizing a remedy onto others instead of dealing with it personally.  It is a behavior learned very early, and seems difficult or impossible to shake.  I will remain suspicious of the motives of anyone from that place, and slightly less so of the tainted crater surrounding it.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:43:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Hey . . . Tom . . .

Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:43:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Oh those industrious felons who just won't go buy a stolen one.

Thanks for for reminding me why no more mulah.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
NRA Board Member and head of the New York State Rifle & Pistol Association Tom King, speaking out against our ability to legally make firearms for our personal collections and use.

"These '80 percent' guns are providing a way for prohibited people to buy a firearm," Tom King of the NYSRPA said

https://www.nysenate.gov/newsroom/in-the-news/anna-m-kaplan/nys-legislation-would-ban-untraceable-ghost-guns?fbclid=IwAR2XOCvlKLu3fJ42hWiNCMikZFHbzOjbB2SS7QJgJHlk1SvxYIJIbDvrzvQ

The head of the New York State Rifle and Pistol Association said the sale of ghost guns is a growing problem.

"These '80 percent' guns are providing a way for prohibited people to buy a firearm," Tom King of the NYSRPA said, referring to people who don't have a gun permit or are otherwise prohibited from possessing a gun.

He said self-assembled guns provide a way for competition shooters to make a custom-fitted firearm. Such weapons should have serial numbers and be registered  and any new legislation should consider such a provision, he said. But it appears increasingly, King said, people trying to evade the law are the ones buying and selling self-assembled weapons.

"It appears what was meant to be something for competitive shooters and serious shooters to build their own unique firearm may be turning into a criminal enterprise," King said.
Oh those industrious felons who just won't go buy a stolen one.

Thanks for for reminding me why no more mulah.
"Moolah."  The Hellfire Missile is why no more "mullah."
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:45:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
+1
View Quote
So they are just pursuing the pistol carry case by accident, or because it inconveniences Mr. King?
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:45:55 PM EDT
[#13]
There is no right to own an automobile, yet we can make one on our own if we choose to do so.

There is no right to own a house, yet we can build one if we choose to do so.

There is no right to own liquor, but we can distill our own if we choose to do so.

There is no right to be a cowardly asshole, but this guy clearly chooses to be one.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:48:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I hope he suffocates in a spectacular elephant shit disaster.
View Quote
Sir, I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:51:00 PM EDT
[#15]
FUCK THAT FUCKING FUCKER!
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:51:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

They don't care it is a small problem.

Leland Yin Yee is in trouble because he was trying to smuggle military weapons to Asian gangs in the bay area. He was a big gun control guy, a state senator who was big into pushing gun controls.

Obama hated gun owners. His DOJ and ATF completely ignored the gun crime in Chicago, and was running guns to Mex cartels.

This isn't about fixing real problems, it is about control. They are fine with people getting killed, but they don't want normal Americans owning guns.
View Quote
This.

They give less than zero fucks about "the people," except when it comes to the desire to dominate us.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:51:41 PM EDT
[#17]
What a fudd
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:51:51 PM EDT
[#18]
The left always infiltrates.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:52:09 PM EDT
[#19]
I am all out of fucks to give, at this point. I will own whatever I decide I should own.

And fuck all Enemies of the Republic.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:53:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Suck my balls,  Tom.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:53:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
There ya have it.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:53:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Zumbo that asshole!
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:54:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
NRA that's the joke!!!
View Quote
First post win again
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:54:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Fucking idiot trying to come on strong in the final stretch for "cunt of the year" and snatch the victory from Marion "Cat Lady" Hammer?
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:57:58 PM EDT
[#25]
He's the type that will gladly trade all of our AR-15 Sport Utility Rifles away to keep his Remington 7400 .30-06 Semi-Auto, Browning BAR, and Benelli Semi Auto shotgun.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:58:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Hey Tom.............

Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:00:07 PM EDT
[#27]
This was the straw on my camel's back. I just rage scrapped the window decal off my car
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:03:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
He doesn't understand the NRA BOD thinks they are bigger than it's total members. They have a very narrow set of rights to focus on, The second amendment. When you have people at the top literally being traitors to that one ideal don't you think he/we should all agree that is a catastrophic failure?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Swire is the Baghdad Bob of NRA threads.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:03:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Fucking retard
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:04:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Last name has gone to his head.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:08:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Well, NRA "leadership" sinks to new lows. Really surprising development.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:09:39 PM EDT
[#32]
well fuck tom king. fudd scum
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:10:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Definitely a WLP deep throater.

"Thank you, Wayne, for all you continue to do for us and for all that you’ve have accomplished."

Don't know if any of this is true.

Recently got a glowing recommendation from AmmoLand

Quotes from above link:

John: A lot of people think that the NRA has gone soft with the support of red flag laws and the bump stock ban. Do you think that is a fair criticism?

Tom: No not at all! Bottom line if the NRA didn’t exist today neither would the Second Amendment."

--------------------------------

John: If you could change one thing about the NRA, what would it be?

Tom: I would change the media policy to ensure the NRA takes credit for what they do rather than allow other groups to claim the credit."
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:10:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
FREEFALLE7 will have all his pics deleted.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As soon as 80% lowers are outlawed AR15.com will purge all information pertaining to how to make or use them.
FREEFALLE7 will have all his pics deleted.
And he will be red-flagged by the staff/mods.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:11:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Nobody tell Trump about this.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:11:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

He is one person, not the whole organization.  Is the entire Trump Administration a shitshow because Jared Kushner speaks out?
View Quote
Why yes, yes Kushner is an indication of systemic trouble, Swire.

How do you think King got to be king, Swire?  Is it because the rest of the org disagrees with him and doesn't resemble him, Swire?

I sure hope you get paid for this garbage.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:12:07 PM EDT
[#37]
What an imbecile.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:12:27 PM EDT
[#38]
These people have hung out with politicians too long, it’s like Stockholm syndrome...they’ve gotten comfortable and need to be shown the door.

Just as our IC has hung out with globalist NGO’s too long.

Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:13:04 PM EDT
[#39]
The NRA is dead to me. I'm sending anything I would have supported the NRA with to our local ok2a.org group and then some.
They are getting shit done here....
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:14:00 PM EDT
[#40]
The only way what that fudd says is even remotely excusable is if he manages to win that SCOTUS case.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:15:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
NRA Board Member and head of the New York State Rifle & Pistol Association Tom King, speaking out against our ability to legally make firearms for our personal collections and use.

“These '80 percent' guns are providing a way for prohibited people to buy a firearm,” Tom King of the NYSRPA said

Me too.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:16:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Definitely a WLP deep throater.

"Thank you, Wayne, for all you continue to do for us and for all that you’ve have accomplished."

Don't know if any of this is true.

Recently got a glowing recommendation from AmmoLand

Quotes from above link:

John: A lot of people think that the NRA has gone soft with the support of red flag laws and the bump stock ban. Do you think that is a fair criticism?

Tom: No not at all! Bottom line if the NRA didn’t exist today neither would the Second Amendment."

--------------------------------

John: If you could change one thing about the NRA, what would it be?

Tom: I would change the media policy to ensure the NRA takes credit for what they do rather than allow other groups to claim the credit."
View Quote
"Tom: No not at all! Bottom line if the NRA didn’t exist today neither would the Second Amendment."

And people called me crazy when I said Ackerman McQueen probably has this place thoroughly salted with NRA advocates seeking to control the fundraising damage (maybe even unknowingly, if they haven't realized where their NRA direction is coming from).  Ver. Fucking. Batim. What countless tools here were saying throughout the scandal.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:17:39 PM EDT
[#43]
With friends like him....
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:18:23 PM EDT
[#44]
The NRA continues to shoot itself in the foot.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:18:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:19:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
This was the straw on my camel's back. I just rage scrapped the window decal off my car
View Quote
Shame; people should just start crossing them out with Sharpie, and placing an FPC/SAF/GOA/Larue/etc alongside it.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:19:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Could have bought what, 25-30 of them + a jig. I want my money back. What the hell man
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:20:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The NRA is a shitshow

@Swire
If the nra does not denounce that person and say that’s just him speaking, then yes.

The nra is corrupt and an enemy. It really hurts to know that.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:21:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
FUCK. THE.  N.R.A.
View Quote
It is wise to be mindful of your thinking and aware of Divide and Conquer tactics where they may exist, and fuck Tom King.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:21:29 PM EDT
[#50]
I feel the Fudd meme cheapens it; it makes people think the depiction is exaggerated in some way.  The actual picture of him is more damning.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top