Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4345 of 5590)
Page / 5590
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:34:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By kncook:

That's suicide for Wagner.

I'm betting it's just regular propaganda to slow the advance and not get anymore units switching sides.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Finslayer83:

That's suicide for Wagner.

I'm betting it's just regular propaganda to slow the advance and not get anymore units switching sides.
If Wagner sits still for too long they will likely get bombed to bits by the Russian Air Force.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:34:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:
Sky News now saying Nutsack has ordered his convoys to return to base in order to prevent bloodshed. Not sure what to make of all of this yet.
View Quote

If he did that then the base(s) will be reduced to rubble in nothing flat - after they get back. Prigozhin doesn't strike me as that foolish but who knows.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:35:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

So maybe this whole thing is an FSB OP? If Wagner was really a product of FSB/GRU and didnt get out of control (Frankenstein Monster) then this whole thing may really be FSB/Wagner .vs MOD RU Army. I doubt it but I guess anything is possible.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:
Originally Posted By GTLandser:
This whole thing stinks to me. Here are a few things we "know":

> Putin (and the last several Russian leaders, going as far back as Brezhnev) were all products of the security services, not the military

> Prighozin was Putin's guy

> the Russian military has always been pretty weak and ineffective by design (and so a convenient punching bag)

> the phrase "stab in the back" has literally been used by some MoD (I think?) spokespeople or generals recently?

> Prighozin claims that MoD forces bombed a bunch of Wagner sites; I still haven't seen any evidence for this.

> AFAIK, all the Russian internet hardware to the outside world still works, because we are seeing pictures of stuff happening. And this goes double for Russian troops in Ukraine...who have been hilariously using Ukrainian telecom infrastructure to see these crazy developments, when they weren't revealing their own positions in selfies.

So how does this work? Prighozin (Putin's guy) goes to Ukraine and mocks the MoD (always the whipping boy anyway), throws some utterly disposable convicts at Bakhmut for little effect, touts the effectiveness of Wagner, then shortly after decides the war is bad for Russia, flips on Putin, returns to Russia to attack or co-opt the MoD...and plans to take his 25,000 dudes all the way to Moscow?

I'm not buying it.

I think what we're seeing is more like Valkyrie...except instead of Prighozin being a latter-day Stauffenberg, we're seeing somebody else (Putin?) using Wagner like the SS to smash internal opposition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iojQ6Ao5WA

I mean, we really can't lose either way, but this shit is starting to sound like a Mexican soap opera.

So maybe this whole thing is an FSB OP? If Wagner was really a product of FSB/GRU and didnt get out of control (Frankenstein Monster) then this whole thing may really be FSB/Wagner .vs MOD RU Army. I doubt it but I guess anything is possible.
I don't buy that for a minute. If Prighozen was on pootins side, he would not be publicly calling him out. This whole thing makes pootin look like a weakling. So that theory does not make any sense.

I think Prighozen was tired of the lies coming from The pootin regime.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:35:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Sky News now saying Nutsack has ordered his convoys to return to base in order to prevent bloodshed. Not sure what to make of all of this yet.
View Quote

No blood spilled? Who shot down like 6 Russian aircraft bombing the convoy?

Some goofball stuff is afoot.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:36:24 PM EDT
[#5]
WTAF

Today, along the route of PMC Wagner, all local emergency services continued to work in full and cooperated with the participants of the March of Justice.
The ambulance service, the fire service worked, the employees of the Ministry of Internal Affairs continued to provide security.
In cases of need, they were provided with all kinds of assistance from PMC Wagner. In turn, local services and residents supported the movement of the columns.
Logistic routes were not violated, the supply of shops and pharmacies was not disrupted.

Thank you Russia!
#RussiaWithWagner

https://t.me/Prigozhin_hat/3813

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:36:25 PM EDT
[#6]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dillydilly:
Originally Posted By Zam18th:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/478135/IMG_4067_jpeg-2862376.JPG

Yeah, this isn't stopping.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:36:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Most recent post on Wagner's telegram

Meanwhile FSB has got the "Prighosen says go back to normal!" on full blast everywhere.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:36:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dillydilly:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/478135/IMG_4067_jpeg-2862376.JPG

https://t.me/wagner_ap_chvk/76

Nope.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:36:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Prime:

Aw, disappoint.

View All Quotes

Aw, disappoint.

Sky News is reporting what the Belarusians are saying.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:38:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:38:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#11]
💀 Most likely, the main goal - the resignation of the leadership of the RF Ministry of Defense - was nevertheless achieved.

In exchange for this, Prigozhin will probably either disband the PMC or transfer them to units of the Russian Ministry of Defense, leaving the post of head.

Considering that in the last week PMCs have been actively looking for foreign translators of Arabic and French, the option of returning part of the PMCs to Africa and the Middle East is quite realistic.
#VSRF #Russia #PMC
@rybar

Support us

https://t.me/Separ13_13/15590

We went and continue to go to Moscow. Our first units are already on the outskirts, we are waiting for reinforcements and we will go inside.
https://t.me/wagner_ap_chvk/77

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:40:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:41:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By fike:

View All Quotes

Aw, disappoint.

Wagner literally has their own Telegram channel. It's not hard to find.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:42:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Tuco22:

Last few post making it look like they aren't going to make it to Moscow at all.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tuco22:
Originally Posted By CenterMass762:
I hope Putin and the MoD can get a whole bunch of troops to Moscow before Wagner gets there. I'm going to be pissed if Wagner takes Moscow with little resistance.

Last few post making it look like they aren't going to make it to Moscow at all.

If I don't see massive amounts of death and destruction, I want a refund.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:43:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Wonder if the Russians hacked Pirgrozhins telegram account.

I’d try it if I was them.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:44:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Oh come on. I was wanting to see bridges getting blown in Moscow.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:44:42 PM EDT
[#17]
WTF! I was promised dead Russians
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:44:43 PM EDT
[#18]
WTF

So If I understand this latest message ... The plan was to scare the living shit out of the MoD and oust gov officials by convoy to Moscow?

I guess someone must've negotiated.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:45:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#19]
Russian “Special Purpose Channel” has been borderline anti-Wagner and very pro MoD, and they just posted this-

The most famous five hundredths.
https://t.me/ok_spn/25309

“500” is refusenik or deserter if I remember right.

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:45:03 PM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes

They were going to dismantle PMC Wagner. We came out on 23 June to the March of Justice. In a day, we walked to nearly 200km away from Moscow. In this time, we did not spill a single drop of blood of our fighters. Now, the moment has come when blood may spill. That’s why, understanding the responsibility for spilling Russian blood on one of the sides, we are turning back our convoys and going back to field camps according to the plan."

I really don't think this is a bell he can unring.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:45:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:

View All Quotes

Aw, disappoint.

"aLex jONEs anD tUCkEr cARLsoN sAid dAt dA ciA's cHeCk to WagNEr mUst hAve bOunCed."
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:45:58 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

At this point, it is total chaos. Nobody seems to know what is happening. All we can do is just wait and see what eventually happens. We should soon know one way or the other if the convoys are turning back or pressing forward.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:48:43 PM EDT
[#23]

Meanwhile FSB has got the "Prighosen says go back to normal!" on full blast everywhere.
View Quote

This is like when Russia says they will give a humanitarian corridor only to bomb it. This is like trying to stop a cannon ball in mid flight. Too many people who rely on a perception of strength have been irreparably embarrassed. This isn't stopping. There will be hangings not handshakes
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:48:48 PM EDT
[#24]
I dont believe any of the shit about Wagner stopping. What he started cannot be undone. You either finish it or die.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:49:28 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm trying to follow this thread and enjoy one of the biggest and craziest world history events of my lifetime (and I was in my twenties during the soviet breakup) but at the same time my lovable goofball of a Yellow Lab has gone into full out health crisis. I wanted to bust out some adult beverages and popcorn but instead spent most of yesterday evening at the vet.  Confirmed she has diabetes so I've now given her the first couple insulin shots she'll need for the rest of her life. Bigger issue is the vet thinks she has Cushing's disease which would explain the seizures that started yesterday morning.  Long term doesn't look good.

I know it's small compared to the inhumanity we see linked in this thread on a daily basis but still it's rough to watch my beloved pet and hunting buddy going through this.  I've got some tough choices coming. Ugh...
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:49:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By burnka871:
I dont believe any of the shit about Wagner stopping. What he started cannot be undone. You either finish it or die.
View Quote

Prigozhin himself is posting on telegram that it's bullshit and lies from official sources - so I think he gets that.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:53:04 PM EDT
[#27]

View All Quotes

Agreed.

And dude, Pierogi-have you seen Russian history? You’re going to get whacked sooner than later.

Google Stalin’s purges man. Gee wiz
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:55:44 PM EDT
[#28]

At this point, it is total chaos. Nobody seems to know what is happening. All we can do is just wait and see what eventually happens. We should soon know one way or the other if the convoys are turning back or pressing forward.
View Quote

True
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:55:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:56:36 PM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

An audio message is apparently out confirming it.  
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:56:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ArmyInfantryVet] [#31]
View Quote

Right, stopping now would be super dumb. Now it's victory or death for Prigo
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:57:08 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

I am so glad there are people out there with the time and inclination to do this.

Weaponized autism, indeed.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:57:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Third_Rail:

Prigozhin himself is posting on telegram that it's bullshit and lies from official sources - so I think he gets that.
View All Quotes

Iiiiinterdasting
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:57:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:57:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Freiheit8472:

View All Quotes

Link? Because Prigozhin's main communication channel - on telegram - is saying nothing has changed and they're all-in.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:57:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By ColdSmoke:
What are the odds the CIA had a hand in this?
View Quote

Lol. Right.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:57:46 PM EDT
[#37]
An Aside: For those of you that had been wondering about 5th generation warfare looks like... Now you know.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:58:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By BlackHoleSon:

This is like when Russia says they will give a humanitarian corridor only to bomb it. This is like trying to stop a cannon ball in mid flight. Too many people who rely on a perception of strength have been irreparably embarrassed. This isn't stopping. There will be hangings not handshakes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BlackHoleSon:

100%
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:58:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By jungatheart:

wonder what the roads look like
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jungatheart:
Originally Posted By Finslayer83:

wonder what the roads look like

AC/DC - Highway to Hell (Official Video)
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 1:59:53 PM EDT
[#40]
View Quote

Red Green is offended that Opossum Lodge has been dragged into this internal military affair!
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:00:17 PM EDT
[#41]

Link? Because Prigozhin's main communication channel - on telegram - is saying nothing has changed and they're all-in.
View All Quotes

Wish I could, I just have bbc news on the boob tube.

If we don’t see that link soon I agree the bbc messed up in this broadcast.

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:00:48 PM EDT
[#42]
3 min ago.

Crush them.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FzZo1yYWAAAaTWu?format=png&name=900x900
View Quote

Except in real life, sort of the other way around, but you get the idea.
Braveheart ''Hold'' scene (HD)

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:03:32 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

If true, where does this leave Ukraine? If Putin remains in power, the war will continue. And if Shoigu and Gerasimov are replaced, Russia might actually end up with competent leadership. So at best, nothing changes as far as Ukraine is concerned. And things might even get worse.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:05:22 PM EDT
[#44]
View Quote
Lol now theyre trying to flood the info space with this shit.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:06:27 PM EDT
[#45]

If true, where does this leave Ukraine? If Putin remains in power, the war will continue. And if Shoigu and Gerasimov are replaced, Russia might actually end up with competent leadership. So at best, nothing changes as far as Ukraine is concerned. And things might even get worse.
View Quote

Yup, it wouldn't be a worst case scenario but it's not favorable.

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:06:34 PM EDT
[#46]
True or not... CNN is now running with it too
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:06:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GTLandser] [#47]
I haven't been able to keep up; but surely, you guys can't tell me this hasn't already been posted in this thread (with the monkeys being Wagner and MoD)?

It was somewhere on Twitter already for sure.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/simpsons-monkey-knife-fight

Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:07:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: voodochild] [#48]
So what's all this about Wagner just giving up and saying it's over? I mean if true that's a serious case of blue balls. I mean Wagner head has to know what happened to the Chechens last time Russia wanted peace talks.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:07:47 PM EDT
[#49]
If he really stopped he’s a dead man walking. Putin isn’t going to keep his word. That would be a really dumb move
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 2:08:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lieh-tzu] [#50]
Things happening too fast. Has this been posted? Check out the message for Belarus, and note that the messenger has an AR.

ETA - beat by hours.
Page / 5590
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4345 of 5590)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top