Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1137 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:20:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I’m happy to have always 100% consistent in my opinion that she’s a mouth breathing retard.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:21:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By CurseOfKatyn:

How to lose credibility 101
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CurseOfKatyn:

How to lose credibility 101

She never had any. She’s a complete embarrassment.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:22:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By PeepEater:

Fighting "Hitlerite bandits" has been a Soviet trope since the 1930s. Nazis were bad, Russians were bad. Russia is the bad guy in this one and a few Ukranians wearing Nazi boogeyman costumes fighting to support a government headed by a Jew don't quite strike me as the rebirth of a German Reich.
View Quote

Also there are Jewish members in AZOV.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:25:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By outofbattery:
Bunch of government airliners going east.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/655DDA10-3ED3-47BE-92F2-FC99647BC696_jpe-2316338.JPG
View Quote
I don't see the Ilyushin Il-96-400M Doomsday plane up but another site said they did see it before it went dark.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:28:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Russian executive and military transports heading for the Urals this morning.
They still have their transponders on.

Sending a message to the west?
Getting ready for nuclear war?
Government meeting with Putin in his bunker?
Coup?
Nothing out of the ordinary?

Twitter thread
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:30:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By kncook:

There are some Nazis. In a small group on one battalion of 600 men in a 44 million person country. We aren’t “arming Nazis”. We are arming Ukraine that has a Nazi belief leaning battalion.

What crime had they committed? I tried to find all these “Nazi crimes” but apparently they haven’t actually done?

I read up to see. Some of them had looted some places in LNR/DNR during combat, they reportedly “tortured” some supposed Russian spies, and 4-5 of them assaulted a man.

That’s since 2014.

So if that’s Nazi behavior I guess all of Russians military is Nazi.

It seems wearing the runes are the crime.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By snackle:
Originally Posted By juan223:

Well...does that unit utilize some 'problematic' symbols and imagery or doesn't it?

Are these real nazis, like,  not the kind that antifa pretends to be fighting? I mean,  we gave Javelins to nazis? Are the nazis the good guys in this conflict?

There are some Nazis. In a small group on one battalion of 600 men in a 44 million person country. We aren’t “arming Nazis”. We are arming Ukraine that has a Nazi belief leaning battalion.

What crime had they committed? I tried to find all these “Nazi crimes” but apparently they haven’t actually done?

I read up to see. Some of them had looted some places in LNR/DNR during combat, they reportedly “tortured” some supposed Russian spies, and 4-5 of them assaulted a man.

That’s since 2014.

So if that’s Nazi behavior I guess all of Russians military is Nazi.

It seems wearing the runes are the crime.

I don't even know that you can say the whole battalion is nazi-leaning. Someone posted here waaaaay back that there were a few nazis, back in 2014 when they were a militia group, but that once they got absorbed into the actual military (which happened years ago) the nazi end of it was pretty much done. I've noticed it's the same 2 or 3 photos of "nazis" they're using as "proof" that azov is literally Hitler. You'd think with a 600 man battalion full of nazis that's been around for years they'd be able to come up with more than 3 photos.

My guess is that there are about as many nazis in the Azov battalion as there are KKK members at a Trump rally.  

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:37:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By eesmith:
I think she's trying to channel Alinsky's rule about forcing the enemy to live up to their own rules, in this case the lefty claim that any nazy anywhere even tangentially involved with something is enough to discredit the entire cause. She basically wants them to publicly admit situations are more complicated and it's a stupid argument, especially given the way she was attacked for going to AFPAC.

This is also her creating a talking point for the next time she's attacked for meeting with/speaking to controversial people.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By eesmith:
Originally Posted By x248716x:

I think she's worth keeping around just for how much she sticks it to Pelosi and Schumer and those other miserable fucks.  just for that alone, she's worth it.  but she did put her foot in her mouth on this one.
I think she's trying to channel Alinsky's rule about forcing the enemy to live up to their own rules, in this case the lefty claim that any nazy anywhere even tangentially involved with something is enough to discredit the entire cause. She basically wants them to publicly admit situations are more complicated and it's a stupid argument, especially given the way she was attacked for going to AFPAC.

This is also her creating a talking point for the next time she's attacked for meeting with/speaking to controversial people.

Yea, I have to think this is the explanation,  but she should have been more direct in saying it instead of the games. The games are not caught by all. Just the talking point of what she said.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:38:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

you can see the guy climbing off the back of the turret tangled up in that brown tarp, at the 1:05 mark he is launched by the last ATGM hit.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AROKIE:
Originally Posted By fadedsun:
Originally Posted By dangerranger61007:

Damn. Where did the body flying in from the right at the end come from?

Allegedly another tank but no proof. It’s not in the video

you can see the guy climbing off the back of the turret tangled up in that brown tarp, at the 1:05 mark he is launched by the last ATGM hit.

The guy crawling on the back of the tank ended up in the street where the driver ran as the smoke cleared.  The other body came from a second tank killed in the same street.  The longer video shows that tank sitting on the sidewalk a ways behind the first with the rear deck damaged and obviously having been hit too.

The explosion on the catenary system above the fleeing driver may well have been a shot from the main gun of the second tank that was hit.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:39:27 AM EDT
[#9]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/655DDA10-3ED3-47BE-92F2-FC99647BC696_jpe-2316338.JPG
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:47:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ServusVeritatis] [#10]
@grambosc
@oknativeson

Here is the video showing the other tank.

First image is of the main tank stopped dead where it was at the end of the video.

Second picture is the area lit up by a flash off screen from a another explosion before the “body” comes flying in.

Third picture is as it zooms out and you see the other smoking tank at the intersection (the main tank is seen at the bottom of frame).

Attachment Attached File

Off screen Flash

Attachment Attached File

Other dead tank

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:48:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: W_E_G] [#11]
Originally Posted By Individualist:
I don't see the Ilyushin Il-96-400M Doomsday plane up but another site said they did see it before it went dark.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Individualist:

They’re just heading out on a sortie to bang Mongolian hookers
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:48:48 AM EDT
[#12]

@dangerranger61007
@mancat

Nope.

It’s a second destroyed tank behind them.

Watch the long video and you see a flash off screen before the body comes flying in. The last frames show a wide shot and a second tank in the intersection behind them was hit and the front blown off.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mancat:

The sky

@dangerranger61007
@mancat

Nope.

It’s a second destroyed tank behind them.

Watch the long video and you see a flash off screen before the body comes flying in. The last frames show a wide shot and a second tank in the intersection behind them was hit and the front blown off.

Here is that shot for anyone wondering.  The body that seemingly came from nowhere came from the tank on the sidewalk.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:49:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By grambosc:

After watching a few times and seeing the shadow as it comes in, it looks like that body actually drops almost straight down.  It only appears to fly on from the right due to parallax from the observer's sight angle.  If it was launched by the last explosion recorded, then it got some fairly high altitude before that drop.

S-blyat!
View All Quotes

After watching a few times and seeing the shadow as it comes in, it looks like that body actually drops almost straight down.  It only appears to fly on from the right due to parallax from the observer's sight angle.  If it was launched by the last explosion recorded, then it got some fairly high altitude before that drop.

S-blyat!

It makes sense that it came mostly straight down, it would have "skidded" a lot more if it came in the way it appeared. The smaller item (head?) that came down also stayed in place instead of rolling.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:50:52 AM EDT
[#14]
@grambosc
@oknativeson

First I
Age is of the main tank stopped dead where it was at the end of the video.

Second picture is the are lit up by a flash off screen from a another explosion before the “body” comes flying in.

Third picture is as it zooms out and you see the other smoking tank at the intersection (the main tank is seen at the bottom of frame).

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/97971/8FA03D2D-BCF1-45FD-9EB7-50A018C96DF9_png-2316349.JPG

Off screen Flash

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/97971/19200E3C-FE80-48AA-9A32-BDAFF844D7C1_png-2316350.JPG

Other dead tank

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/97971/313E90DA-64E8-4268-890C-9CA1708EED11_png-2316351.JPG
View Quote

Are we sure the flier didn’t step on a mine off screen?
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:54:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Quite the cross section of military aircraft flying around Romania right now.

R135's, C130's, A400, H60, Even a drone
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:55:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Goodn] [#16]
Originally Posted By JBT:
Russian executive and military transports heading for the Urals this morning.
They still have their transponders on.

Sending a message to the west?
Getting ready for nuclear war?
Government meeting with Putin in his bunker?
Coup?
Nothing out of the ordinary?

Twitter thread
View Quote

I see there is an airborne relay aircraft up west of Chelyabinsk  It is flying in formation with two other mil registered aircraft.  and hauling the mail too. 520kts

six RA registered aircraft now headed westerly back toward Moscow.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:57:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Maine_11B_to_Nurse:

It makes sense that it came mostly straight down, it would have "skidded" a lot more if it came in the way it appeared. The smaller item (head?) that came down also stayed in place instead of rolling.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Maine_11B_to_Nurse:

S-blyat!

@maine_11b_to_nurse

Look at my pictures above a few posts,
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:57:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:01:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Chokey:
View Quote

Amen!
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:03:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By N2CH_556:

Is that not a picture of members of the Azov regiment?

Are members of that group not neo-Nazis?

Is she just unaware that sometimes some unsavory characters have to be armed and managed for the greater good?

What is her error or her mistake or her ignorance related to this photo and her tweet?

Can someone spell it out for me?
View Quote

for the past, 6 years or so, anyone right of stalin has been called a "nazi"

its pretty obvious that has been russian propaganda being used against us.

the russians are using it again, here, and dumb fucks are falling for it.

she just flushed whatever credibility she had right down the shitter...

when she could have said nothing, she said the dumbest thing possible.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:03:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Chaingun:
This is sarcasm, playing of the reason Putin invaded
View All Quotes
Yeah, but it's incredibly bad taste, and just stupid.  What was to be gained by posting this?
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:04:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Just a reminder on markings

How Russia's 'Z' is REALLY Used (Invasion Markings)

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:07:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Wolverine1776:
Which Marine Snipers killed Germans?
View Quote

Ah, the ones in the Belleau Wood in 1918.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:08:25 AM EDT
[#24]
@grambosc
@oknativeson

First image is of the main tank stopped dead where it was at the end of the video.

Second picture is the area lit up by a flash off screen from a another explosion before the “body” comes flying in.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/97971/8FA03D2D-BCF1-45FD-9EB7-50A018C96DF9_png-2316349.JPG

Off screen Flash

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/97971/19200E3C-FE80-48AA-9A32-BDAFF844D7C1_png-2316350.JPG

Other dead tank

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/97971/313E90DA-64E8-4268-890C-9CA1708EED11_png-2316351.JPG
View Quote

thank you for clearing that up with the still shots.
I was under the impression it was one tank with a drone position change.

makes perfect sense now.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:10:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Goodn] [#25]
There are mil aircraft scattering all over the place.  

RA registered Bomardier CL60 left Moscow and is over Iran at 38000 right now being shadowed by another mil airliner (large unnamed) at 41,000 ft.

3 of the 6 RA registered aircraft that I called above  are seemingly turning in that direction now.

There are what looks to be fighters up now with the RA registered planes in Russia near Tyumen.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:13:38 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By vahog:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By vahog:
Originally Posted By Wolverine1776:
Which Marine Snipers killed Germans?

And that has zip to do with the SS or even WWII.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:15:39 AM EDT
[#27]
https://mobile.twitter.com/oryxspioenkop/status/1504189094758338569

Somehow my twitter hotlinking isn't working.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:17:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By HiramRanger:

And yet countless ARFCOMMERS don’t care because it’s not their family, friends or neighbors. It’s somebody else’s problem… Europe’s, the UN, the victims themselves… anybody but us.
View Quote

I've heard the old timers say this American selfishness is a new thing they don't recognize.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:18:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Goodn:

RA registered Bomardier CL60 left Moscow and is over Iran at 38000 right now being shadowed by another mil airliner (large unnamed) at 41,000 ft.

3 of the 6 RA registered aircraft that I called above  are seemingly turning in that direction now.

There are what looks to be fighters up now with the RA registered planes in Russia near Tyumen.
View Quote

And thats how Iran gets nukes.  Just fly them a couple in.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:20:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By MattyCR:

The drone hardware itself is quite capable.  Think a race car without the electrical system.  The SUS part is what the electrical system does OR CAN DO by way of a third party.  

So you take a very capable drone with a good battery, chassis and propulsion system and you replace the flight controller with a more secure version and now you have a very able and NOT sus drone.

Easier than you think depending on your budget and super easy for an average electronics guy that has the stuff to do it.
View Quote
That shell arrived too fast for much vetting for friendlies.

They might make good bait to get em to shoot their own tanks.

Fire NLAW, activate drone in a box, drop n run. Boom soviets mop up their own disabled tankers.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:22:48 AM EDT
[#31]
War Cat

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:24:01 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By agillig:
Yeah, but it's incredibly bad taste, and just stupid.  What was to be gained by posting this?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By agillig:

What is gained is credibility among the part of American conservatives that have gone full retard in a Newtonian reaction to TDS. It is hardly as if those in the bio-lab thread or those promoting the idea that Ukraine is killing civilians for sympathy are forming these ideas on their own. A fair fraction of the US right has simply lost its mind.

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:25:01 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Tomislav:

Or we should look into who we are supporting.

Plenty of non-Norse rune bearing Ukrainians for America to support. Maybe we should stick to those?
View Quote

Maybe you should put down the kool aid.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:25:42 AM EDT
[#34]
There's a bunch of drones that don't rat you out to the PRC and are also pretty nice. Fuck DJI

Side note... There's some pretty large and fast remote controlled boats.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:30:30 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Dagger41:

Somehow my twitter hotlinking isn't working.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:30:37 AM EDT
[#36]

Is she just unaware that sometimes some unsavory characters have to be armed and managed for the greater good?

What is her error or her mistake or her ignorance related to this photo and her tweet?

View All Quotes

Yea, who fucking cares?
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:31:26 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:31:49 AM EDT
[#38]
Russia: "We may have to teach America a lesson and put it in its place."

40% of GD: "Putin stronk genius, please tell us what position to assume great leader!"
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:33:40 AM EDT
[#39]
MAGA politicians all out and about with the Russian support.

... I patiently await the gymnastics required for the China love.
(angry parrot noises)*bwak*They're just trying to unify their country*bwak* There's a dozen guys in their army with Nazi flags *bwak*
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:33:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:
There's a bunch of drones that don't rat you out to the PRC and are also pretty nice. Fuck DJI

View Quote

How bad do you think this will bite them in the ass?
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:34:04 AM EDT
[#41]

And yet countless ARFCOMMERS don’t care because it’s not their family, friends or neighbors. It’s somebody else’s problem… Europe’s, the UN, the victims themselves… anybody but us.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By realwar:
Mariupol hospital an 'image of hell' with dead babies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bTEHeLCpVk

Yep, this needs to be dealt with as soon as possible before it becomes a much bigger problem in the future.

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:34:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By macros73:
Russia: "We may have to teach America a lesson and put it in its place."

40% of GD: "Putin stronk genius, please tell us what position to assume great leader!"
View Quote

Weak troll
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:35:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PeepEater] [#43]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

I've heard the old timers say this American selfishness is a new thing they don't recognize.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stone-age:

The old timers are the ones that got duped into fighting several wars for a political agenda. It's one thing to support Ukraine, sell them weapons, or allow volunteers to go fight. It's a completely different thing to send troops or tax dollars. In 1940 our debt to GDP was about 50%. Today it's about 125%. We are not as broke as Russia but we are selling our children down the river to pay for any military adventures this century.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:40:18 AM EDT
[#44]
BBC saying the resistance in Mauripol was weakening under the shelling and siege. No bueno
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:41:15 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By mitsudriver:

View All Quotes

Looks to be various variations of Bombardier CL's and other business jets and one larger aircraft.  The look to be descending into UAE and Saudi Arabia.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:44:12 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By AnalogKid:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AnalogKid:
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:

DJI? The drone community already hated them. Flight boxes. Shitty support. Nanny state bullshit baked in.

UKR? If I was them, I would be scattering ESP32s all over, and every one of them would be emulating a DJI flight controller. Get's kinda spensive wasting a $50K loitering munition on a $5 esp32.

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:44:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Was that an explosion during the video?
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:46:17 AM EDT
[#48]

Looks to be various variations of Bombardier CL's and other business jets and one larger aircraft.  The look to be descending into UAE and Saudi Arabia.
View All Quotes

Trying to convince Middle East to sell oil in Yuan to weaken the dollar.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:46:24 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By 7empest:

Fuckers used the main gun on an old man.
View All Quotes

It's no wonder they're running out of ammo.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:48:58 AM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

Wonder what that's all about
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1137 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top