Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1699 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:11:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Video from Maryinka post-liberation.

Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:11:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SWIRE:

Again what does your personal feelings have to do with the violence and killings Russia has planned?  That is what this thread is about.  Well it used to be until those providing useful info pretty much gave up on it due to all the purse swinging and derailments about feelings.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:
Originally Posted By Piratepast40:

Yet people here shit on Trump for urging them to reach an agreement before everyone ends up dead.  

You're missing the part where all property will be seized and the citizens left alive will become forced labor.  As soon as the Russian military recovers, they'll move on the rest of Ukraine and then into eastern Europe. We've seen it before and surrender to Russia is not going to turn out well.

I agree that the loss of life is horrible and I pray every day for it to end.  But I also know the battle against evil cannot be won by capitulation.

I must have missed the part where Trump told Ukraine to surrender.

Okay, you love Trump and think he is the man for the job right?

What type of bullshit is this?  Trump commented on info the US Government has and you go off on some long Trump hating rant.  This type of stupid shit is why this thread has become mostly useless.  We get it, you hate Trump.  What do your personal feelings about a man have to do with Ukraine and what Russia is lining up?  

Trump's new statement on Ukraine was posted. Trump is running for president (from what I heard) and is a former president who dealt with this issue. It is relevant. I posted facts about this topic and one opinion, if you want to refute those statements go ahead.

Again what does your personal feelings have to do with the violence and killings Russia has planned?  That is what this thread is about.  Well it used to be until those providing useful info pretty much gave up on it due to all the purse swinging and derailments about feelings.

Foreign policy has nothing to do with this war??? You serious Clark? Have you complained to the members here who keep bringing up Trump as the savior for this conflict?
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:16:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
Heavy weapons being supplied to UA - list is below.

View Quote

At least there are some countries that still have some courage.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:17:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: glklvr] [#4]
Also when have I been against Trump?  You make it sound like I have hated him up to now.  I supported him in 2016 before it was the cool thing to do.  I've been critical of several things about him but never been against Trump.
View Quote

Anyone who can't point out any flaws in Trump or his behavior is blind. Dude has some serious flaws- they're just not a bad or as numerous as FBO/FJB/FHC.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:17:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Stretchman:

Not having a problem with the Kremlin until this, and then, coming out so hard against Putin that his own people walked it back.

Biden likes the Kremlin?
View All Quotes

You have limited knowledge of the politics/history involved regarding this conflict to think that just because Trump was in office Putin was afraid to invade further. If Manafort had stayed on in the White House, Trump would have turned a blind eye to Putin going in further. When Manafort went down, all other Russian apologists in Trump's "best people" brigade puckered their asses like lifelong Russian apologist Sam Clovis. I know you like to throw out the "Russia, Russia, Russia" is bullshit but there was a lot more to it than "Democrats made the whole Russia thing up to get Trump". I don't know if Trump actually went along with the pro-Russian crap early on (and that's all documented - much of it from Trump's own mouth) because he was in on some back door deal OR if he did it because he is dumb as rocks on this issue and would have taken the pro-Russia advice of Carter Page, Sam Clovis, Paul Manafort, George Papadopoulos, etc. I'm kind of leaning that he was easy to use because he is dumb on history and foreign affairs and is self serving (Trump did pardon Papadopoulos and Manafort...)

I will add that Hillary and Bill Clinton, Biden, and Obama are all pro-Kremlin.

Not having a problem with the Kremlin until this, and then, coming out so hard against Putin that his own people walked it back.

Biden likes the Kremlin?

Of course. I'm not going to get into all the politics during the Obama administration but that is one place to dig into. The whole Crackhead Biden getting the $50K/month job at the Ukrainian company was strong arming Ukraine for personal benefits and waving a carrot on a stick to Ukraine while the administration blocked ALL military sales to Ukraine. Hillary Clinton stopped all military sales to Georgia and to Ukraine (even small arms) when she was Sec. of State. Obama worked to disarm Ukraine as far back as 2005 when he was a senator working with RINO and Moscow frequent flyer Sen. Dick Lugar. I outlined this before. It's a complex dog and pony show.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:18:18 PM EDT
[#6]

Foreign policy has nothing to do with this war??? You serious Clark? Have you complained to the members here who keep bringing up Trump as the savior for this conflict?
View All Quotes

Yet people here shit on Trump for urging them to reach an agreement before everyone ends up dead.  

You're missing the part where all property will be seized and the citizens left alive will become forced labor.  As soon as the Russian military recovers, they'll move on the rest of Ukraine and then into eastern Europe. We've seen it before and surrender to Russia is not going to turn out well.

I agree that the loss of life is horrible and I pray every day for it to end.  But I also know the battle against evil cannot be won by capitulation.

What type of bullshit is this?  Trump commented on info the US Government has and you go off on some long Trump hating rant.  This type of stupid shit is why this thread has become mostly useless.  We get it, you hate Trump.  What do your personal feelings about a man have to do with Ukraine and what Russia is lining up?  

Trump's new statement on Ukraine was posted. Trump is running for president (from what I heard) and is a former president who dealt with this issue. It is relevant. I posted facts about this topic and one opinion, if you want to refute those statements go ahead.

Love you both, but can you take it to IM?
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:19:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:

I checked it today after having been only in this thread and immediately regretted it.
Yes it's that bad.
View Quote

I looked in a few at the weekend when this thread was dead and thought i had walked into a gay bar
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:20:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By cryo_tech:
Starting to look bad in the east. Hopefully it's a rope a dope, but I have my doubts.
View Quote
My guess is the Ukrainians will have to hold for at least 48 hours to run down the Russian OPTEMPO.

A big breakthrough before that would be bad, as I don't think the UKRs have a lot of regular units left that are free enough to plug holes.

A massed attack, over limited frontage reduces Russia's logistics shortfalls, and plays to their strengths in Artillery and heavy fires.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:20:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

Posted by another member in another thread:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/fully_png-2354555.JPG

People don't think Russian IO be like it is, but it do.
View Quote

The Vegas shooting threads were a perfect example. There are several members here who can look at the photos and still insist there was no broken window nor shell casings present. The 80 or so page police report likewise doesn’t exist because nothing that can contradict “it was an FBI false  flag” can exist.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:20:47 PM EDT
[#10]

Love you both, but can you take it to IM?
View Quote

Okay.

See my news links on previous page.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:21:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Hey man, nice shot.

Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:23:04 PM EDT
[#12]

Know how many people we lost during those raids on military targets? How many pows?

Know how many civilians died in camps because they didn't deserve to live?

I do weep for the losses of innocent people killed incidental to combat. What exactly did those 11 or so million people do to deserve their fate?
View Quote

I know of one, my uncle John

I have interviewed dozens of holocaust survivors.
Take note of this. Russians killed more civilians than German ever did
But, Germans have a conscience and to this day are making reparations
Russians? Not a dime, no soul, dead between the eyes
Japanese. Nothing, nada, don't care the round eyed big nosed bastards deserved it

Likewise the British people once the terror bombing of German civilians became known the people were outraged.
Psychologically that was the biggest defeat of WWII for the British people
Spitfire pilots were heroes, bomber pilots were murderers and war criminals to the people.
Bomber crews hid what they did in the war, they were hated and had the highest suicide rate of veterans in the UK
Discussing this with a guy during the May 1995 50th in London he said his father was a navigator on a Lancaster
He never told anyone and the guy never knew about it. His dad was a teacher and when his students dug up his past he was run out of the school.
He committed suicide and that is how his son learned about his service

Some nationalities have a conscience others do not

IMO (Please note that) Russians have an empty soul unlike any other Caucasian nationality
If you think you can appeal to their humanity you are mistaken
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:23:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

Posted by another member in another thread:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/fully_png-2354555.JPG

People don't think Russian IO be like it is, but it do.
View Quote

Feels like an appropriate patch:
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:23:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By stgdz:

Russia is full of dumbshits that make southerners look like college graduates.

Fuck them and grind that country into dust economically.
View Quote

Southerners don't attend college?
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:25:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Hey man, nice shot.

View Quote

Was it hit twice ?
Or did the ammo cook off all at once ?
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:25:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By K0UA:

Well, crap.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By K0UA:

@stone-age @fadedsun

Mariupol azovstal plant being entered and cleared by orcs.

Well, crap.

It was inevitable.

Just take heart their kill to death ratio is extremely high for the defenders.

Hope the rest of Ukraine is the same.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:26:16 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote
I feel like this was intended to be too late to affect the outcome.  If so, I hope the Germans have miscalculated.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:28:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Mal_means_bad:
I feel like this was intended to be too late to affect the outcome.  If so, I hope the Germans have miscalculated.
View Quote

Yeah, exactly
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:29:50 PM EDT
[#19]

The russian loitering munitions look to be as shitty as everything else they make.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:30:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By mancow:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mancow:
Originally Posted By stgdz:

Russia is full of dumbshits that make southerners look like college graduates.

Fuck them and grind that country into dust economically.

Common northerner misconception we're all just a bunch of ignorant hayseeds still using outhouses to them.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:31:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:31:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By 2tired2run:

Common northerner misconception we're all just a bunch of ignorant hayseeds still using outhouses to them.
View Quote

Yet they all move here cuz the north is so great
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:32:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cryo_tech] [#23]
Originally Posted By sneedsville:

Yeah, exactly
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sneedsville:

Yeah, exactly

I for one have bought my last German car or anything. And I'm basically one generation removed.

This is not the Germany my mom and grandparents came form. Cowards.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:33:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Hey man, nice shot.

View Quote

Love it when that rotary magazine goes.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:33:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By TylerF:
My guess is the Ukrainians will have to hold for at least 48 hours to run down the Russian OPTEMPO.

A big breakthrough before that would be bad, as I don't think the UKRs have a lot of regular units left that are free enough to plug holes.

A massed attack, over limited frontage reduces Russia's logistics shortfalls, and plays to their strengths in Artillery and heavy fires.
View All Quotes
Starting to look bad in the east. Hopefully it's a rope a dope, but I have my doubts.

Gotta wonder if this at this point UKR leadership isn't considering going scorched earth on Donbas Mariupol etc wherever Russians are massing.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:33:35 PM EDT
[#26]

I for one have bought my last German car or anything.
View Quote

No kidding.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:33:57 PM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes

Of course they're dragging their feet. Doing everything they can to stay in Russia's good graces while appearing to be the good little NATO member supporting Ukraine. Buncha pathetic cucks
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:35:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By kncook:

Wow. He’s a dumb ass (voted for him twice) if he thinks Russia will “sit down and compromise”.

ETA: it’s not going to help with all the Russel Bentley GDers.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kncook:
Originally Posted By rca2222:
Did this get posted yet?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/176088/FQqPzxWWUAYrGXc_jpg-2354354.JPG

Wow. He’s a dumb ass (voted for him twice) if he thinks Russia will “sit down and compromise”.

ETA: it’s not going to help with all the Russel Bentley GDers.

Seemed pretty obvious as early as the end of 2015, when he started talking about throwing his hat in the ring.

Despite some saying he'd be doing so much better in response to this whole thing, I very seriously doubt it.  This sort of thing just helps to affirm those doubts.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:35:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By glklvr:

Of course they're dragging their feet. Doing everything they can to stay in Russia's good graces while appearing to be the good little NATO member supporting Ukraine. Buncha pathetic cucks
View Quote

Germany needs kicked the fuck out. Worthless.

They have more balls in one batallion of UA troops than the whole of  Germany.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:36:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By realwar:

I agree, but in the statement Trump made I feel he is talking directly to Putin. Letting him know where he stands and he's willing to talk rather than fight for years to come and only death on both sides will be realized. You can fight a war for 20-30 years with no winners or you can sit down like men and talk it out. If Trump becomes President again Putin knows Trump would drop HAMMER on him so he would come to the table and negotiate (pull back forces).

Meanwhile Ukraine needs to keep fighting hard and drive the orcs out and back into Russia but that doesn't mean Putin would end it there, he could still pull back forces and use tactical nukes on the Ukraine army as they advance closer to Russia's border wiping them all out, then push his forces back into Ukraine and head north to Kiev to take it. Lots of crazy things can happen..
View Quote

If you don’t understand why Ukraine cannot compromise on its territory then you simply have not bothered to understand the issues.
This is a war for resources - economic, manpower, and natural.  Eastern Ukraine is the industrial heartland and where most of the mineral resources lie.  Furthermore, huge reserves of natural gas have been discovered under Eastern Ukraine and in the sea off Crimea.  There is enough industry, mining, and energy to propel Ukraine into intergation with Europe.  This is why compromise on these issues is national suicide for Ukraine.
Russia wanted Ukraine’s manpower to add to their own dwindling demographics as well.  Whether they get that or not is up in the air.  If they can kill enough Ukrainians to convince them that to oppose Russia means national annihilation, then it is possible that Russia can force them into servitude. After killing a few million people, anyway.  There are many recent examples from Russian history that this tactic works - Chechnya, Ukraine in the 30s/40s, Romania, Hungary, Finland, The Baltics, East Germany, I can go on.  If we don’t support Ukraine now we will be fighting them in 10 years.
Ukraine could, in theory, give up Crimea IF the mineral rights were stripped from it, but the Russians would simply slant-drill the gas anyway.  They can’t be trusted to keep that arrangement.  Russia also could not accept this because it would require giving up the 12-mile exclusion zone around its major naval base.
Compromising their territory is national suicide for Ukraine, which of course is what Russia wants.  Then they can say “we compromised” while sticking the knife in Ukraine’s back.

Now I understand your posting history.  You’re someone who has bought into the TRUMP! bullshit hook, line, and sinker.  My dad’s the same way so I get it.  It’s unfortunate because you have personalized his propaganda to the extent that you may never be free of it.  He is the greatest enemy of American conservatism in our history - an utterly corrupt and compromised pied piper disguised as a revolutionary.

I think you’re probably struggling with your admiration for Putin too, as you post almost exclusively Russian perspective/talking point videos.  I will grant that you MAY be having second thoughts over this, with Putin’s actions showning him to be the Nazi maniac he is.  Or maybe not - only you know that.  And just so you don’t think I’m being partisan, I will publically admit that I got suckered by Putin too.  In 2014, due to domestic political issues over Clinton/Obama etc, I at least partly bought into Putin’s propaganda regarding Ukraine.  Then it fell mostly out of the news and I didn’t think about it for a while.  When it started heating up again, fortunately I had wised up to the extent I did more of my own research and realized I’d fucked up.  So it can be done.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:37:01 PM EDT
[#31]

Chechen special forces Mi-26 Mi-24 Ka-52 Mi-28H Mi-8 landing in Ukraine

Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:38:17 PM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

Let's leave Trump out of this and focus on the war (guess Putin will throw me in jail! ).   Trump is objectively right in that no one benefits from this war., and an immediate negotiated settlement is the best possible outcome with regards to civilian lives and property, and in the best interest of both combatants.   Trump is also completely wrong, and irrelevant, as his calculus is based on "what's best for both sides" as opposed to "what's currently possible".  Along with the Azov regiment, Putin just bombed a key piece of Ukraine's  economic infrastructure into rubble.  Until Putin is completely gone, and the Russian side comes to the table with something that resembles a fair and permanent settlement of ALL the major issues between Ukraine and Russia, there can be no negotiated settlement.  Putin has "shit the bed" in the way that Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, Tojo, Milosevec, et/al shit the bed:  No one can ever trust him or take him at his word.  All the negotiations in the world cannot overcome this lack of trust.  Once a dictator has both broken an international agreement, used major military force to achieve his objectives, acted against the interests of the entity he leads, AND shown a callus disregard for his own people, no one outside his immediate circle will ever trust him again.   Winnie-the-Xi is in the process of learning the same lesson regarding China's external relations.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:38:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Hey man, nice shot.

View Quote
Pop goes the weasel cause the weasel goes pop

3RD BASS - POP GOES THE WEASEL

Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:38:44 PM EDT
[#34]
View All Quotes

The west in total has been slow walking arms to UKR, they should of been flooded with everything from planes artillery to small arms ammo and everything in between.  

I think part of it is scheming so as not to piss off Putin but people have also been caught flat footed by how successful UKR has been.  Everyone thought UKR would fall in days and no one wanted to back a loser.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:39:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doritodust] [#35]
Anyone else think that maybe Russia is making the same mistake they did early on in the offensive into Kiev. Rushing troops forward to far in front of logistics in the Donbas area leaving them sitting ducks? I cant see how they could reconstitute new BTGs from half destroyed units so fast and be effective.

Just a thought since they stated they wanted it over by may 9th.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:41:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Not sure if genuine footage, nothing real amazing anyway but sorta interesting.

Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:41:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BustinCaps] [#37]

View All Quotes

My guess is it will look bad for a couple days as supplied Russian forces move forward. Then they’ll overextend at some point. The key to russias success will be calling an operational halt in time to avoid the serious overextension they pulled off around Kiev, allowing Ukraine to destroy the floundering forward units.

Russia needs to do short offensives followed by consolidation. That will chip away month after month. Sort of like island hopping, except instead of oceans between islands it’s a 10 mile logistic train leash.

If they go to a monthly hop tempo with little bites they’ll be well on their way to consuming Ukraine by fall. Horrendous losses, but “victory”.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:42:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:
ATTENTION - PLEASE READ

There has been a disturbing trend of people who are calling for indiscriminate killing of civilians on the Russian side or to non-combatants. I understand that emotions are running high, but those posts are clear violations of CoC #7, posting material that does this site harm. There have been no sanctions so far, but that will change.

DO NOT CONTINUE TO POST SUPPORT FOR INDISCRIMINATE VIOLENCE AGAINST INNOCENTS - and do not quibble with me about the definition of "innocents" either because it's not going to get you anywhere.

You have been warned.
View Quote

I lost my innocence when I joined this site
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:43:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:

Oh boy here we go again! This thread just wow lol
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:43:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ryan_Scott] [#40]
Mans destiny is not measured by material computations. A math problem to determine a peace treaty is inconsistent with human nature. A nation that won’t sacrifice to take back what’s theirs will always take it in the ass. The creation myth of the next generation of Ukrainians will last for hundreds of years. They’ll pay in blood to get it but that’s the only thing it can be bought with.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:44:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Never turn away from your opponent and always keep eye contact.

Look what the rotting potato did and Putin sees his weakness
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:46:03 PM EDT
[#42]
The war reporting is going to real confusing now. Get ready to question and be questioned about what you see and read. I bet every source is going to get something wrong at some point.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:46:38 PM EDT
[#43]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePEJF0e987w
View All Quotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePEJF0e987w

I would give my life savings for that video to end with screams and a giant fireball. I have some level of sympathy for everyone involved in this conflict but the Chechens.

Love the YT astroturfed comments in support of the Chechen Special Forces.

Top respects to the Russian and Chechen forces standing up against the neo Nazi Ukrainian AZOV Battalion... They had their chance to surrender so please carpet bomd the steel works and go home safely to your loved ones.. Go Russia, the truth is on your side 🇬🇧🇷🇺🇬🇧🇷🇺🇬🇧🇷🇺

You are in our prayers. Thank you for the sacrifice you are making to expose the western corruption and weakness

Chechens the most fears fighters at this war. They beat the Russians twice until Putin came and offered them gold.

Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:46:43 PM EDT
[#44]
I am really Fucking tired of a lot of things.

Russian Sympathizers.

Slow walking weapons.

And defending Russian anything in general. Without heavy material Ukraine will loose this war and the orc gloating and posturing will never cease. We can all eagerly await the next country to be invaded in 5 or 10 years.

Stop Fucking around and help, stop worrying about pissing off this faggot putin and his smirking faggot puppets like kadryov, or get out of the way and let them destroy Ukraine and whatever other nation is next.

Ukraine has more balls than 60 percent of nato anyway. Perhaps too much. Imagine the most powerful alliance on the planet being scared of a bald, angry, little puke and what he might do with his third world arty slinging army and his shitty cold war nuke Saber.

Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:47:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TxRabbitBane] [#45]
Hey man, nice shot.

View Quote

Alan Jackson - Pop A Top (Official Music Video)
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:47:51 PM EDT
[#46]

Gotta wonder if this at this point UKR leadership isn't considering going scorched earth on Donbas Mariupol etc wherever Russians are massing.
View Quote

What does UA going scorched earth look like?
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:48:12 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

This is where the RU BTG's have their greatest strength. They are comparatively short on manpower, but really, really over represent themselves in in heavy firepower.

They just keep to keep the Ukrainians in contact enough to pin them and prevent easy movement and repositioning. When pinned into place, they can just bring their heavy firepower to bear.

Mariupol is honestly a good example of this. The Russians keep just enough forward momentum to keep pressure on the defenders, and blast out hard points with air and arty. They are making slow, but consistent progress in taking the city.

I do think it could be anyone's ballgame yet, especially since the Russians have moved beyond trying to yeet themselves into Kiev by doing unsupported thunder runs.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:48:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Wulfmann:

That is what the British and French decided to do to Germany in 1919.

Let's do that! It worked out so well the last time
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Wulfmann:
Originally Posted By FrankyRay:

Russia needs to be defeated and its people humiliated and ashamed for generations.

That is what the British and French decided to do to Germany in 1919.

Let's do that! It worked out so well the last time

The end of the war was fine, but they fucked up the peace.
WWII is the model for successful warmaking and peacemaking.  First, grind the enemy to powder, then show them mercy.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:49:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Video of the results of the heavy bombing of the plant.  Also, video of the civilians inside it sheltering,

Ukraine: Russia blasts Mariupol steel plant sheltering civilians
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:49:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RandyBroshankle] [#50]
Nearing 1700!
Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1699 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top