Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1950 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 5/15/2022 10:23:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Prime:
Anybody see anything in this that says it's anything other than a throwdown Javelin tube?
View Quote

UA did lose two or three naval aviators, including the colonel mentioned by the source you quoted, between 05/07 and 05/09 and I'm pretty sure UA High Command said one of them was KIA in the vicinity of Snake Island. However, that proves only that one UA naval helo was lost with it's crew.

I wouldn't entirely rule out an attempt by UA to land on the island immediately after the air strike to collect intelligence and take prisoners and maybe for propaganda purposes but it seems unlikely to me.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 10:27:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 10:30:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Alex9661:

UA did lose two or three naval aviators, including the colonel mentioned by the source you quoted, between 05/07 and 05/09 and I'm pretty sure UA High Command said one of them was KIA in the vicinity of Snake Island. However, that proves only that one UA naval helo was lost with it's crew.

I wouldn't entirely rule out an attempt by UA to land on the island immediately after the air strike to collect intelligence and take prisoners and maybe for propaganda purposes but it seems unlikely to me.
View Quote

Thank you.  

Seems really unlikely they would try to take the island. That's a lot of squeeze for very, very untenable juice.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 10:34:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 10:36:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Missile launch from Shakhtarsk/Donetsk

"Shakhtyorsk, 🇷🇺🚀"

Link Posted: 5/15/2022 10:38:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 10:39:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By AnalogKid:

There was a meme posted early in this thread (and a few others) with the "Listen, bro...Russia is strong..." shtick. I can't find it at the moment but it's a perfect fit.
View Quote

His copy of " The Stand" probably has been edited so Captain Trips was made in a Ukranian / U.S. biolab  near Kiev.

Link Posted: 5/15/2022 10:40:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 10:41:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 10:43:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By mbinky:
Yup those crafty Ukrainians painted a 'Z' on everything to fool you

https://i.postimg.cc/cJx0xBRL/Screen-Shot-2022-05-14-at-4-10-36-PM.png
View Quote

I am honestly impressed.  The Russians are the most creative liars on Earth.  It’s got to be their passion as a people.  They can really think on their feet when it comes to making excuses and distorting reality.  Truly incredible.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 10:43:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 10:53:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 10:54:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Work of Ukrainian UAV-corrected artillery on the Russian positions in Kharkiv Oblast

Link Posted: 5/15/2022 10:56:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Ryan_Ruck] [#14]
Originally Posted By bigstick61:
He types English like a foreigner, too, who's not quite fully fluent.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

ETA: Lots of "Buyer" feedback... I wonder how many of those 192 transactions ended up as ITAR violations.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 10:59:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By xxflyingturtlexx:

No i just mentioned what happened and gave my opinion. I am American so it is not a Russian talking point.

Starting with Germany, most European countries are bracing a horrible recession; much more worse than us here in States. I would almost predict Germany taking the biggest hit here.

I hate to break it to everyone here. Ukraine lost this war. It might be as early as couple of weeks before it falls and Russia wins the war of attrition. Ukraine military is being grinded slowly.

Although the outcome is unfavorable to collective West and US; i am happy to see some people are talking about ceasefire, and agreements rather than sending more weapons to Ukraine which will result in deaths of more Ukrainian soldiers and civilians.

A mutual agreement right now is the only way West can save some faces. Economic sanctions clearly did not work, sending weapons only help getting more people killed but not the outcome. Propaganda can only go so far. When the war is lost, not much of Ukraine left, half the EU countries collapsed from energy crisis and recession nobody will care about whatever left of Ukraine.

The only way this could change would be an all out Nato military action. And nah that won’t happen…

So unnecessary…
View Quote

*30 PIECES OF SILVER HAVE BEEN DEPOSITED TO YOUR ACCOUNT, COMRADE*
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 11:00:27 AM EDT
[#16]

No i just mentioned what happened and gave my opinion. I am American so it is not a Russian talking point.

Starting with Germany, most European countries are bracing a horrible recession; much more worse than us here in States. I would almost predict Germany taking the biggest hit here.

I hate to break it to everyone here. Ukraine lost this war. It might be as early as couple of weeks before it falls and Russia wins the war of attrition. Ukraine military is being grinded slowly.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By iggy1337:

Just a heads up but that first pagaraph are the points currently being pushed by Russian psyops via social media accounts aimed at westerners.
The second paragraph is a more general Russian talking point. And no this could not have been prevented as Russia said it had no intention of invading Ukraine remember

You saw this pop up yesterday yesterday amiright?

LOL.

You don't win or lose a war of attrition in a couple of weeks.

Russia is trying to run an offensive campaign where they are outnumbered by the defender, don't have air supremacy, don't have a technological edge, and don't have a moral or training edge.

The ONLY advantage they have is more artillery tubes and dumb artillery rounds and more cruise missiles, and they are running out of cruise missiles.

Link Posted: 5/15/2022 11:05:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 11:07:04 AM EDT
[#18]

Someone's getting grinded but I don't think it's Ukraine.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 11:10:59 AM EDT
[#19]

https://t.me/zoda_gov_ua/7784
There are many Russians in the urban-type settlement of Kamyanka, Pologiv district, and their vehicles are regularly moved to the settlement. Documents are checked at checkpoints, a full inspection of a car, telephone and personal belongings is carried out, and recently the occupiers have demanded a special pass, which is issued at the occupation commandant's office. The Russians have turned the school premises into a prison where they keep their servicemen who refuse to fight. In a former chicken coop near the village, the Russians are burning their own dead on the battlefield. Locals also report that the invaders are planning a census.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 11:12:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 11:16:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Circuits:

The drones won't always be these cute little homemade ones we're seeing here in this conflict. The trenches were getting torn up by 'real' munitions from the TB-2s in the Nagorno-Kharabak war.

Even with the current crop of equipment, a dropped antitank grenade will probably tear through a simple tarp, or get enough resistance to trigger and go off, and I don't think a small air gap will defeat the SFF from penetrating to the tank, track or truck underneath. It might help a bit if there's non-fake ERA - dunno for sure.

A dropped frag will still kill you through a tarp, and you can't see it coming to know to run away. Think about it - would you willingly sit under a tarp and roll a frag onto that tarp a few feet over your head?

Thermals can see through simple tarps. Anti-thermal observable tarps will need to incorporate mylar sheets (like a space blanket) or similar materials.

Anything worth hitting, with substantial overhead cover, will get tasked with a 'real' munition, be it a TB-2, Copperhead, hellfire/brimstone, etc.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Circuits:
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:
The future is scary for sure.

That said, these small drones / suicide munitions are pretty easy to stop compared to 'real' munitions like an artillery shell or missile.

About half the kills I've seen on video the Russians could have prevented by parking/basing under a simple elevated tarp.

The drones won't always be these cute little homemade ones we're seeing here in this conflict. The trenches were getting torn up by 'real' munitions from the TB-2s in the Nagorno-Kharabak war.

Even with the current crop of equipment, a dropped antitank grenade will probably tear through a simple tarp, or get enough resistance to trigger and go off, and I don't think a small air gap will defeat the SFF from penetrating to the tank, track or truck underneath. It might help a bit if there's non-fake ERA - dunno for sure.

A dropped frag will still kill you through a tarp, and you can't see it coming to know to run away. Think about it - would you willingly sit under a tarp and roll a frag onto that tarp a few feet over your head?

Thermals can see through simple tarps. Anti-thermal observable tarps will need to incorporate mylar sheets (like a space blanket) or similar materials.

Anything worth hitting, with substantial overhead cover, will get tasked with a 'real' munition, be it a TB-2, Copperhead, hellfire/brimstone, etc.

Cost and portability is going to change things.

Imagine a guy on a Polaris UTV quad slipping behind the lines…  

He has a pair of an antitank drones like @planemaker suggests.

Imagine each are quad copter / wing hybrid that carries 6-12 anti-tank grenades.  It can set an attack vector from high up, then do a silent bomb run glide with no heat signature, and low radar cross.   After it drops it’s grenade, it can power up and keep hunting.  

Imagine he launches a tethered balloon with sensors, uplinked to his control laptop, he could simply tag tanks and apcs and let the drones glide in for the kills.  

When the drones are empty, he retrieves it, reloads and charges/refuels them… then goes on to a new location.

It would be Like playing command and conquer.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 11:16:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RolandofGilead] [#22]
Originally Posted By dillydilly:

No, means on location.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dillydilly:
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:

Na miszti

"At the right place"

The sound  ц makes is a little hard in English

No, means on location.

Yeah but "on location" sounds sorta weird in English... Maybe just to me.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 11:18:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Instead of joining NATO, maybe nations from Finland down to Poland and Ukraine should form their own mutual defense block.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 11:21:15 AM EDT
[#24]

Although the outcome is unfavorable to collective West and US; i am happy to see some people are talking about ceasefire, and agreements rather than sending more weapons to Ukraine which will result in deaths of more Ukrainian soldiers and civilians.

A mutual agreement right now is the only way West can save some faces. Economic sanctions clearly did not work, sending weapons only help getting more people killed but not the outcome. Propaganda can only go so far. When the war is lost, not much of Ukraine left, half the EU countries collapsed from energy crisis and recession nobody will care about whatever left of Ukraine.

The only way this could change would be an all out Nato military action. And nah that won’t happen…

So unnecessary…
View All Quotes

Just a heads up but that first pagaraph are the points currently being pushed by Russian psyops via social media accounts aimed at westerners.
The second paragraph is a more general Russian talking point. And no this could not have been prevented as Russia said it had no intention of invading Ukraine remember

So unnecessary…

For an (alleged) American, your phrasing sounds like someone who isn’t a native English speaker…

So surprising…
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 11:22:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#25]
Anonymous still at it.

"Russian broadcast and alert network"
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 11:26:45 AM EDT
[#26]

OMG I laughed so hard when I saw this!
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 11:27:31 AM EDT
[#27]
Javelin hit

Link Posted: 5/15/2022 11:27:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#28]
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 11:29:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By sq40:

I am honestly impressed.  The Russians are the most creative liars on Earth.  It’s got to be their passion as a people.  They can really think on their feet when it comes to making excuses and distorting reality.  Truly incredible.
View Quote

I don’t know about creative.  Maybe.  But definitely bald-faced liars.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 11:31:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#30]
Sweden's in.

Link Posted: 5/15/2022 11:32:30 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By AnalogKid:

There was a meme posted early in this thread (and a few others) with the "Listen, bro...Russia is strong..." shtick. I can't find it at the moment but it's a perfect fit.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

@Analogkid
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 11:38:25 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Javak:
Instead of joining NATO, maybe nations from Finland down to Poland and Ukraine should form their own mutual defense block.
View Quote
It would probably make more sense to replace "NATO" with "USA." So they're entering a defensive alliance where they have some assurance, on paper, that big daddy America is going to bail them out. That holds a lot more weight than a regional alliance, where really only Poland has a substantial military.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 11:40:17 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 11:42:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Jozsi:

Diagramming and learning the framework of any language is pretty fucken important.
View Quote

Very true... And I still hate doing it so much even to this day.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 11:52:59 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 11:59:48 AM EDT
[#36]

So unnecessary…
View All Quotes

So unnecessary…

At the risk of breaking the DNFTT rule... Does it bother you that there's no evidence backing up any of your assertions? Where do you see Russia winning currently or since the invasion started? All they've done so far is steadily lose ground, lose morale and lose forces. Where do you see evidence that an "agreement" with Russia is in anyone's interest other than Russia's. They never abide by any agreement longer than it's convenient for them. So, if they are willing to discuss one, it's because it serves their interests at that time. There is a mountain of historical evidence that treaties and agreements with Russia are worthless. They have no honor and will break any promise the second they decide they can better exploit the situation that way. Where is the evidence that Europe is "collapsing from the energy crisis"? Where's your evidence that sanctions did not work? Russia is literally unable to build tanks due to sanctions and that's just one example. They admitted shutting down their tank production.

It's easy to shovel shit in a forum post but it's much harder to back it up. Your entire post reads like it came directly from Lavrov's desk. Do you have anything other than bullshit to support what you posted? I'm not going to hold my breath.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 12:01:26 PM EDT
[#37]
A GRU colonel from Bashkiria died in Ukraine
During a military special operation in Ukraine, Albert Karimov, a native of the village of Tirlyansky, Beloretsky District, Lieutenant Colonel of the Special Forces of the Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff of the Russian Armed Forces, died. This was reported in the district administration. Albert Karimov was 39 years old.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 12:03:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Wreckshooter:
I can’t believe Twitter let’s this guy continue to post. 100% Russian propaganda and disinformation. If you push back at him he blocks you. Deliberately left cold.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/227373/556B2272-02CF-42B6-A0EE-4C86D86F4BD1_jpe-2384470.JPG
View Quote

I'm no HSLD door kicker but even I can tell that dude's entire gear has not seen a minute of combat. Brand new spotless basically store bought condition. I'm sure Azov are shaking in their boots because of some LARPing Russian douchebag.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 12:04:04 PM EDT
[#39]
I never knew there was a McDonalds theory

Is Russia the first country to invade another country with a McDonalds?

Link Posted: 5/15/2022 12:08:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Anybody see anything in this that says it's anything other than a throwdown Javelin tube?
View All Quotes

Published footage with the destroyed landing of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on the island of Snake

During the failed offensive, Ukrainian saboteurs used American Javelin ATGMs.

Since May 7, within two days, units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine have made several desperate attempts to seize and restore control over the island of Snake. The operation that ended in a catastrophe for Kiev, conducted on the direct orders of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and contrary to the position of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, was deliberately planned on the eve of May 9.

Units of the special forces of the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense on three armored landing and assault boats of project 58181 "Centaur" approached Zmeiny, having managed to land 24 saboteurs. By the concentrated fire of the servicemen on the island and the missile armament of the Russian Aerospace Forces aviation, all Ukrainian boats were hit and sunk, excluding the possibility of evacuating Ukrainian saboteurs in case of retreat.

In the course of a fierce battle, Russian servicemen drove the saboteurs to the water's edge and, as a result of a counterattack, all of them were destroyed. On the frames of the Ministry of Defense of Russia are the bodies of the dead special forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, on one - a belt with an anchor on a buckle, next to the American ATGM "Javelin".

The Russian Ministry of Defense reported details of the attempt of the Armed Forces of Ukraine to storm the island of Zmeiny. The attack began on May 7 with a bombing strike by three Ukrainian Su-24 bombers and landing from boats. On May 8, three Mi-8 transport and landing helicopters with special forces units to cover the Mi-24 support helicopter moved to the island.

On one of the Mi-8s was the Deputy Commander of the Navy of the Armed Forces of Ukraine for Aviation - the head of the Naval Aviation Department, Colonel Igor Bedzai. As a result of the strike of Russian fighters, the colonel was killed.

It would be nice if y'all could leave links to .ru domains cold. kthxbye
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 12:19:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dillydilly] [#41]

Less talking orcish, more smoking orcs.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=3017722441778551]Strike on Russian mortar position
View Quote

Song from the video:

YARMAK - ???? ????(FT. ALISA)

Official Ukrainian war music thread
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 12:24:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: THOT_Vaccine] [#42]
As poorly as the Russian army has performed, their disinfo guys are even worse. They've literally got a blank canvas a could be writing Robert Heinlein levels of tall tails.

Think about the fun:
Zelenskiy and Musk are members of the same space alien race, highly intelligent and excellent dancers. Injecting the populace with RNA editing goodness that will have us all dancing the tango and putting satellites in space. The massive international support for Ukraine is just the result of everyone having alien RNA now.

Russia against the funky space RNA for the sovereignty of mankind!

Instead we get the uninspired schlock coming out of Lavrov's mouth.

Link Posted: 5/15/2022 12:32:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:
As poorly as the Russian army has performed, their disinfo guys are even worse. They've literally got a blank canvas a could be writing Robert Heinlein levels of tall tails.

Think about the fun:
Zelenskiy and Musk are members of the same space alien race, highly intelligent and excellent dancers. Injecting the populace with RNA editing goodness that will have us all dancing the tango and putting satellites in space. The massive international support for Ukraine is just the result of everyone having alien RNA now.

View Quote
What's worse is that a lot of what they showcase tactically isn't all that impressive, if not downright facepalm-inducing, and they don't even realize it.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 12:33:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Sweden voted to join NATO. I hope it gave Vlad acid reflux.

STOCKHOLM, May 15 (Reuters) - Sweden's ruling Social Democrats said on Sunday they backed the country joining NATO, abandoning decades of opposition in the wake of Russia's invasion of Ukraine and creating a large parliament majority in favour of membership.

With neighboring Finland already set to hand in its application, Prime Minister Magdalena Andersson is now all but certain to launch a formal application within days.

"The party board has at its meeting on May 15, 2022 decided that the party will work toward Sweden applying for membership in NATO," the Social Democrats said in a statement.

Joining NATO was a distant prospect just months ago, but Russia's attack on Ukraine has prompted both Sweden and Finland to rethink their security needs and seek safety in an alliance they stood apart from during the long Cold War.

The war in Ukraine, which Moscow calls a special military operation but which has already killed thousands and displaced millions, shattered long-standing security policies and fueled a wave of public support for NATO membership in both countries.

In Finland, President Sauli Niinisto on Sunday confirmed the country's intentions to apply, saying the region would benefit.

The Social Democrat party also said they were opposed to stationing nuclear weapons or permanent NATO military bases in Sweden.
View Quote

Sweden's ruling party backs joining NATO, paving way for bid
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 12:34:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#45]

Russians are fleeing their country in droves. Armenia, Georgia, Uzbekistan; Estonia, Latvia, Montenegro. In the first two weeks of the war alone, Georgia took in 25,000 Russians, and Armenia was receiving some 6,000 Russians per day. By the end of March, 60,000 Russians had gone to Kazakhstan. And many more have sought refuge in a number of different countries in eastern Europe. Since Russian President Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine began, Russians who have the means to do so have been racing for the border in what has become the largest exodus since the Bolshevik Revolution.

View Quote
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 12:37:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By M-1975:
What's worse is that a lot of what they showcase tactically isn't all that impressive, if not downright facepalm-inducing, and they don't even realize it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By M-1975:
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:

Think about the fun:

"We've captured a Suicide Drone intact! We will have them too. Within a couple of days!"
(Picture of plywood, chewing gum, and the hard drive from a 1995 eMachines.jpg)
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 12:37:59 PM EDT
[#47]
View Quote

I'm sure there have been times that the russians did not lie about something, but I can't recall any at the moment.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 12:38:01 PM EDT
[#48]
I'm shocked, shocked I say!

Russian mini-bloggers are "shocked" at their military's "incompetence" as Russian President Vladimir Putin continues to push his internationally condemned invasion of Ukraine, a new report said.

Moscow began the full-scale unprovoked assault on its Eastern European neighbor on February 24, drawing rapid backlash from the majority of United Nations General Assembly countries. Although the Kremlin reportedly believed that Russian troops could easily take control of much of Ukraine's territory and topple Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky's government, they have largely failed to achieve their objectives.

After reports surfaced Wednesday that Ukraine had destroyed a Russian unit attempting to traverse the strategically significant Siversky Donets river in Ukraine's southeastern Donbas region, a number of Russian observers of the conflict reportedly became alarmed. Drone footage has since confirmed the reports of the Russian unit's destruction, the Atlantic Council reported Friday.

In a Saturday report, the Institute for the Study of War explained that the tone coming from Russian mini-bloggers shifted after news of the unit's destruction emerged.

"The Ukrainian destruction of significant elements of a Russian motorized rifle brigade that tried to cross a pontoon bridge over the Siverskyi Donets River on May 11 has shocked prominent Russian milbloggers. Those bloggers have begun commenting on the incompetence of the Russian military to their hundreds of thousands of followers," the report said.

It pointed out that these mini-bloggers previously had been "cheering on the Russian military," but now "criticized Russian armed forces leadership for failing to learn from experience in the war." The report continued, saying, "They also expressed the concern that the constant pushing of Russia's propaganda lines was making it hard for them to understand what was actually going on."

Meanwhile, the United Kingdom's Ministry of Defense assessed in a Saturday report that Russia has likely lost "one third" of the ground combat force it initially committed back in February to fight in Ukraine. It appears unlikely that Moscow will be able to quickly recover from the significant losses.

"Russian forces are increasingly constrained by degraded enabling capabilities, continued low morale and reduced combat effectiveness. Many of these capabilities cannot be quickly replaced or reconstituted, and are likely to continue to hinder Russian operations in Ukraine," the British defense ministry's report explained.

Newsweek reached out the Russian foreign ministry for comment.

Despite the apparent setbacks and losses, Moscow continues to insist that it is achieving its objectives and will not give up.

"We are confident that all the goals set by the supreme commander-in-chief before our armed forces will be completely attained. We will never give up, won't back up," Anatoly Antonov, the Kremlin's ambassador to the U.S. told the Soloviev Live TV channel, Russia's state-run Tass news agency reported on Saturday.
View Quote

Russian Bloggers 'Shocked' at Military's 'Incompetence' in Ukraine: Report
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 12:47:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 12:48:31 PM EDT
[#50]
LOL  whoever edited this one deserves a coin:

Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1950 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top