Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3197 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 12/20/2022 9:15:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I was wondering why I had missed the post that everyone is quoting.  You probably guessed it - I already had him on Ignore for posting shit like this.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 9:15:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gentlemanfarmer] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:

Now, there's a well reasoned argument.

How 'bout you tell me why I'm so wrong, hot shot?

You guys are like virtue signaling lefties; all emotion w/o the slightest bit of sense.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ludder093:

Look, we all hate what the Ukrainian people are suffering, but for Christ's sake! We just authorized another $34.5 BILLION to go to Ukraine! How much is being siphoned off/laundered is anyone's guess (I'd suppose a huge amount).

The whole thing is absolute insanity. We're shoveling money to them as fast as possible and all the while we have record inflation, the petro-dollar is dead (announced by SA last week), our economy is a shambles and the the Fed is raising rates in a big way! Raising rates would fight inflation, but not if we don't reign in spending!

These are ALL recipes for disaster, whether Ukraine wins or not! Taken together... the US is going to be wrecked, likely irreparably.

WTF?!?

And all the while, they're losing 500-700 troops in the Dombas alone, every single day (US numbers) and we've had a 150,000+ single adults crossing our southern border since October - in just one sector!

Someone please tell me why we are committing national suicide for Ukraine. Seriously. Just to "stop Russian expansion westward"? They'd never dare invade a NATO member and their nuclear bluster is just that. Putin/Russia knows it'd be annihilated, instantly.

Seriously. Feeling bad for suffering people has to know a limit.

Go ahead, attack me. Call me a "Russian shill". I don't fucking care anymore. Half of you are certifiable.

ETA: if you don't think that half of what's being posted here is UE propaganda, I don't know what to tell you. Who the fuck knows what's really happening?
holy shit... I'm embarrassed for you right now.
out of

You guys are like virtue signaling lefties; all emotion w/o the slightest bit of sense.

We are basically telling you to go back and read this thread because every couple days someone jumps in here spouting the same talking points that just so happen align with Russian propaganda from their right leaning news sources. Yes they play both left and right.

Basically once you do some research and cross check the data you might think differently. Left Right isn’t something we are trying to follow on this thread. This is about the current state of the war. Not confronting you it’s just the same stuff popped off in a drive bye that derails the thread. Please just start a few months back at least and then come in with some data to back up your claims. The fact is that your view is common, and has been pretty much dissected ad nauseum. The border and immigration and homosexuals and Russian oppression and stolen money, were going to get nuked,10% for potatoe head etc its all debunked and even sourced back to Russian mouthpieces.

Now back to the war.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 9:17:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Finslayer83:

Those bullpups are tits.

Wish we could get kits.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Prime:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/4DDBE1CD-B163-4559-ADFA-E4CC910D48C2-2642589.jpg

A soldier of the SSO of Ukraine wearing a Batlskin Head Protection System ballistic mask. Photo of autumn 2022.

#Ukraine #ССО #Photo

Those bullpups are tits.

Wish we could get kits.

They have big downsides, most of the guys who had them ditched em. I bet it’s for the turret as a backup but just a guess.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 9:17:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gentlemanfarmer] [#4]

Those bullpups are tits.

Wish we could get kits.
View All Quotes
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/4DDBE1CD-B163-4559-ADFA-E4CC910D48C2-2642589.jpg

A soldier of the SSO of Ukraine wearing a Batlskin Head Protection System ballistic mask. Photo of autumn 2022.

#Ukraine #ССО #Photo

Those bullpups are tits.

Wish we could get kits.

They have big downsides, most of the guys who had them ditched em. I bet it’s for the turret as a backup but just a guess.

Since I double tapped, accuracy went from 2-5 Moa on two rifles in our group, also gassy as shit with a can right handed. Like blast straight to the nostrils for me. I’d still rock it because I didn’t even have a rail but a bunch of good optics that ended up with guys who had picatinny or side mounts. Downside of being late to initial party.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 9:27:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#5]

Link Posted: 12/20/2022 9:34:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By gentlemanfarmer:

Since I double tapped, accuracy went from 2-5 Moa on two rifles in our group, also gassy as shit with a can right handed. Like blast straight to the nostrils for me. I’d still rock it because I didn’t even have a rail but a bunch of good optics that ended up with guys who had picatinny or side mounts. Downside of being late to initial party.
View Quote

C'mon man! Can't we just fap over a cool gun in peace.  Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves.

Link Posted: 12/20/2022 9:35:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Busy work week, sending out stuff this week to guys here. Also update from Bhakmut later. Couple friends checked in after recent counter attacks and in a nutshell they need to use tracked armor to really push out further into depth but that’s in short supply. Other stuff is kind of on me to hold for a few but Ukraine is replenishing and hardening up defenses for the next wave of mobiks and VDV.

Belorussia again retasking guys just in case. Offensives coming soon but in what direction?? I can hazard a guess but again too many Russian trolls here to go into anything but generalities.

Another arf comer in this thread  has relatives in Bhakmut that we are going to try to help. More on that after we finish the last drive by getting out the last boots and flags/patches to guys here.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 9:35:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By -SkyRaider-:
How is it that the Rooskies haven't wacked Zelensky yet?
View Quote

He pulled a Josip Broz Tito?
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 9:51:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 9:54:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
The herp and derp crowd is really feeling their oats lately. They are in insult mode in other threads.
View Quote
Putin while reading that thread:

Link Posted: 12/20/2022 9:59:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: elcope] [#11]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

I look at it this way...our country is DEAD! We lost our Republic a few years ago. Elections are a fucking joke and our sterling institutions like the FBI are now a rat's nest of corruption. We are just living through the whimpering and groaning of the last stages.

BUT, we can help Ukraine survive and maybe become the next beacon of freedom like the USA used to be.  Like France helping the 13 Colonies during the revolution, we couldn't have done it without them. It was just a few years later that France fucking collapsed into the French Revolution, then the Napoleonic wars. But they helped create the USA that would eventually came to save them 2 TIMES in the 20th century.
View Quote

Removed from thread, no need to reply - ec

Wait, wut?

Ukraine outlawed any opposition parties this year.

You really think they'll be the next 1776 US?
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 10:01:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: elcope] [#12]

Because everything you are saying, especially the analogy above are wrong.

America IS committing national suicide but Ukraine has nothing to do with it. Yu think 35B will bankrupt us? Come on dude. Then at least argue that our 700B mil. budget is too much.
View Quote

Ummm... That's ANOTHER $35 BILLION in addition who what we've already sent.

Surely your'e kidding.

Removed from thread, no need to reply - ec and don't call me Shirley
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 10:04:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Saltwater-Hillbilly] [#13]

View All Quotes

Look, we all hate what the Ukrainian people are suffering, but for Christ's sake! We just authorized another $34.5 BILLION to go to Ukraine! How much is being siphoned off/laundered is anyone's guess (I'd suppose a huge amount).

The whole thing is absolute insanity. We're shoveling money to them as fast as possible and all the while we have record inflation, the petro-dollar is dead (announced by SA last week), our economy is a shambles and the the Fed is raising rates in a big way! Raising rates would fight inflation, but not if we don't reign in spending!

These are ALL recipes for disaster, whether Ukraine wins or not! Taken together... the US is going to be wrecked, likely irreparably.

WTF?!?

And all the while, they're losing 500-700 troops in the Dombas alone, every single day (US numbers) and we've had a 150,000+ single adults crossing our southern border since October - in just one sector!

Someone please tell me why we are committing national suicide for Ukraine. Seriously. Just to "stop Russian expansion westward"? They'd never dare invade a NATO member and their nuclear bluster is just that. Putin/Russia knows it'd be annihilated, instantly.

Seriously. Feeling bad for suffering people has to know a limit.

Go ahead, attack me. Call me a "Russian shill". I don't fucking care anymore. Half of you are certifiable.

ETA: if you don't think that half of what's being posted here is UE propaganda, I don't know what to tell you. Who the fuck knows what's really happening?
holy shit... I'm embarrassed for you right now.
out of

It's more like "Not THIS shit again!"  Cumulatively, we've spent at least 100 pages of this thread debating the points you've brought up.  While we are not really in anything resembling total agreement, a rough "working consensus" is that it is better to send older-stock weapons, some newer PGMs (within reason), give the Ukes better NATO stuff over time, and  assist the Ukes in wrecking Russian land forces for at least a decade (and hopefully longer) so us and/or our kids /grandkids don't have to earn a combat patch in Lithuania, Poland , or somewhere else.  Another general consensus point is that we are in a postilion to assist someone else who will actually fight effectively (and sometimes die) for their country, which is a pleasant change for many of us who threw our heart and soul into training partner troops in places like Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc, only to slowly figure out that the results of our efforts were, at best, mixed.  As for money, the amount of money we can save over a decade or two by paying for the Ukes to grind up the heart and soul of the Russian Army now and leaving them crippled will make the cost of financing this war look like a rounding error.  The thought that the Democrats in congress will finance ANYTHING related to US border security is laughable, and funding is not being impeded by supporting the Ukes.  90% of the construction materials to complete a large portion of the border wall were already purchased and delivered, and the contracts to build the wall were already being executed when they were abruptly cancelled by the Biden Administration LONG before Russia Invaded Ukraine.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 10:05:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By AoD:

Nope! But I own maybe 30 guns, a bunch of AR's...most of which I don't shoot anymore. Plus maybe 3-4K of ammo....I'd probably give him a couple of the guns I don't shoot anymore,
maybe 1000 rds of ammo.....more if he had friends that we going to fight with him. Hell, I'll never miss that stuff.....

People don't understand the SIZE of the US budget....They hear "35 billion" like that a lot of money.
We are giving them almost nothing,  sacrificing almost nothing, and we are destroying Russia.

Big thing is...after Russia is destroyed....they WON'T be able to enter into an alliance with China....this takes them off the board, before we have to deal with them.
We could only hope that we get as good a deal as we got with Ukraine to destroy them too. Maybe Taiwan.

AoD
View Quote

Dude. $35 BILLION is just the latest allocation.

WTF?!?

As for US enemies, CHINA is/should be #1! We're depleting our stockpiles and won't have shit to fight them with.

Congrat's on naming them, though!
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 10:06:25 PM EDT
[#15]

Wait, wut?

View All Quotes

I look at it this way...our country is DEAD! We lost our Republic a few years ago. Elections are a fucking joke and our sterling institutions like the FBI are now a rat's nest of corruption. We are just living through the whimpering and groaning of the last stages.

BUT, we can help Ukraine survive and maybe become the next beacon of freedom like the USA used to be.  Like France helping the 13 Colonies during the revolution, we couldn't have done it without them. It was just a few years later that France fucking collapsed into the French Revolution, then the Napoleonic wars. But they helped create the USA that would eventually came to save them 2 TIMES in the 20th century.

Wait, wut?

They outlawed pro-Russian parties.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 10:06:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: elcope] [#16]
Originally Posted By absael:
I was wondering why I had missed the post that everyone is quoting.  You probably guessed it - I already had him on Ignore for posting shit like this.
View Quote

CoC #6 - ec

Removed from thread.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 10:08:09 PM EDT
[#17]

Dude. $35 BILLION is just the latest allocation.

WTF?!?

As for US enemies, CHINA is/should be #1! We're depleting our stockpiles and won't have shit to fight them with.

Congrat's on naming them, though!
View Quote
Soooo 2 F-35s....in exchange for weakening China's ally.

What's the problem?
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 10:08:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Oh boy here we go.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 10:09:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By absael:
View Quote

Same. Guy needs ejected from this thread for continued attempts to derail it and spam it.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 10:09:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: elcope] [#20]

We are basically telling you to go back and read this thread because every couple days someone jumps in here spouting the same talking points that just so happen align with Russian propaganda from their right leaning news sources. Yes they play both left and right.

Basically once you do some research and cross check the data you might think differently. Left Right isn’t something we are trying to follow on this thread. This is about the current state of the war. Not confronting you it’s just the same stuff popped off in a drive bye that derails the thread. Please just start a few months back at least and then come in with some data to back up your claims. The fact is that your view is common, and has been pretty much dissected ad nauseum. The border and immigration and homosexuals and Russian oppression and stolen money, were going to get nuked,10% for potatoe head etc its all debunked and even sourced back to Russian mouthpieces.

Now back to the war.
View Quote

I did the same and came around - for awhile.

The fact is, though, without direct NATO involvement, Ukraine has not chance and every time we up the ante, shit gets more expensive (and dangerous) for us.

I care about the United States of America and that's it.

Removed from thread, no need to reply - ec
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 10:09:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:
View All Quotes

Wait, wut?

Ten out of more than a hundred.  Literally Hitler.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 10:12:00 PM EDT
[#22]
@Zhukov

Can we get rid of the guy that has repeatedly derailed this thread and is now calling other posters "stupid fucks?"
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 10:14:28 PM EDT
[#23]

I did the same and came around - for awhile.

The fact is, though, without direct NATO involvement, Ukraine has not chance and every time we up the ante, shit gets more expensive (and dangerous) for us.

I care about the United States of America and that's it.
View Quote

This is about ruining Russia, our number one enemy in the world and global nest of evil.  Letting Russia win this is unacceptable, as it would basically be letting Hitler win at this point.  They would probably kill a few million in Ukraine and drive the rest out creating an unprecedented refugee crisis.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 10:14:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 10:15:52 PM EDT
[#25]

Ummm... That's ANOTHER $35 BILLION in addition who what we've already sent.

Surely your'e kidding.
View Quote

You’re being inconsistent and hypocritical.

You don’t have a thread bitching about medicare waste, tax expenditures, and federal grants.
Do you know which agency has given out over a trillion dollars in grants? You should.

Even at $100B, that’s a tiny percentage of the problem.

But here you are, insisting that another $38B will do us in.
We’ve done this. It’s stupid.  

Link Posted: 12/20/2022 10:16:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By elcope:

Already done.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MelGibsonEnthusiast:
@Zhukov

Can we get rid of the guy that has repeatedly derailed this thread and is now calling other posters "stupid fucks?"

Already done.

Link Posted: 12/20/2022 10:22:53 PM EDT
[#27]

Roscosmos has not yet received funding for the creation of the Russian orbital station

Link Posted: 12/20/2022 10:28:38 PM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

A few pages back someone posted Mariupol's Christmas decorations from last yr and comparing it to this video I do hope Russian leaders and military are  ground to dust in the end
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 10:29:08 PM EDT
[#29]

Roscosmos has not yet received funding for the creation of the Russian orbital station

View Quote

Can they make a station out of turrets?  It will be interesting to see if there will be anything left of the russian space program after this. Spacex dealt them a death blow but this war maybe the coupe de grace.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 10:32:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By theskuh:

Can they make a station out of turrets?  It will be interesting to see if there will be anything left of the russian space program after this. Spacex dealt them a death blow but this war maybe the coupe de grace.
View Quote

Good! Countries like Russia and China shouldn't be allowed access to space.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 10:33:43 PM EDT
[#31]
View All Quotes

Wait, wut?

He's a big fan of leftists/Socialists apparently...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 10:43:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

View Quote

JDAM kits? Thats... super interesting.. Wonder what THOSE are going to be used for.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 10:44:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 10:51:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By 7empest:

C'mon man! Can't we just fap over a cool gun in peace.  Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 7empest:

Some guys like them, but an M4 with optic of some type is king of wants there for most guys it’s just an ammo thing though.  5.56 isn’t deep in some supply chains.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 10:51:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#35]
Originally Posted By Cypher15:

JDAM kits? Thats... super interesting.. Wonder what THOSE are going to be used for.
View All Quotes

Very interesting.  I have one guess.

It involves glide kits on the bombs so that they can be dropped at low altitude and lofted like the pilots are used to doing with rockets, or from behind friendly lines at higher altitudes.   The GPS coordinates will probably be setup on trench lines and hardened positions and you can pummel the Russians with 500 to 2000 lb bombs that will hit what you want.  This could enable Ukrainian offensives to gain more ground.

Without the glide kits, they can still loft them onto the targets, but they'll get closer to the threats as well.

There's huge stockpiles of bombs, and the guidance kits are cheap.  You'll save on artillery use and the strikes with 2,000 lb bombs would be devastating.

Link Posted: 12/20/2022 10:54:40 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote
I wonder if they are sitting on a bunch of dumb bombs and just not using them due to lack of rewards for the risk. Still a shitload of risk without air superiority, unless thats about to change......  who knows guess we will have to wait and find out.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 10:55:49 PM EDT
[#37]

I wish I had more warning. I might be willing to go stand outside wearing a Ukraine flag shirt. Cold as every living fuck though.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 10:56:13 PM EDT
[#38]
This is a commentary from ISW about targeting Russian capabilities not it's intent.

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/target-russia%E2%80%99s-capability-not-its-intent
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 10:59:21 PM EDT
[#39]
This is a commentary from ISW about targeting Russian capabilities not it's intent.

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/target-russia%E2%80%99s-capability-not-its-intent
View Quote

Yeah, I agree. Nobody is ever going to be able to make the russians want to stop. They have to be forced to stop.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 10:59:52 PM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

The jdam could change the war. Man suppression of air defense plus a few dozen glide bombs. Not sure of their range and what they will be strung onto. Hopefully 100km plus.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 11:01:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By ricko1:
I wonder if they are sitting on a bunch of dumb bombs and just not using them due to lack of rewards for the risk. Still a shitload of risk without air superiority, unless thats about to change......  who knows guess we will have to wait and find out.
View All Quotes

I'm very curious how they will get JDAMs to work on their jets.  The HARM was neat, but I imagine it's less challenging then getting a JDAM to work.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 11:03:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 11:05:51 PM EDT
[#43]
View All Quotes

They have lots of dumb bombs and so do the poles etc.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 11:05:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#44]
We'll have to see what the Ukrainians get.

https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/munitions/jdam-er.htm

The JDAM-ER entered service in 2015. Manufactured jointly by Boeing and Lockheed, the JDAM is a low-cost guidance kit designed to convert existing 500lb, 1,000lb and 2,000lb unguided free-fall bombs into precisely guided all-weather smart munitions. The JDAM-ER is launched like a conventional JDAM, after which the stowed wing extends to provide the glide lift. The objectives of JDAM ER program are to extend the range of the weapon to more than 3 times existing capability and to also give accuracy of 3 – 7 meters over that extended distance. It is expected that over 10,000 of these kits will be sold globally to a number of international customers.

Jointly developed by Boeing and Australia’s Defence Science and Technology Organisation, it's intended for use on the RAAF’s 500-lb bombs and will be built in Australia. It differs from the standard JDAM in that it has wings that unfold in flight to triple the range from 15 mi (25 km) to over 45 mi (70 km). The modular nature of the kit means that it can be easily upgraded as technology improves. “The wing kit does not significantly increase the weapon's mass or size, so JDAM-ER can potentially be used with any platform that carries JDAM.
View Quote

In 2015 Boeing and the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) carried out tests of the Joint Direct Attack Munition Extended Range (JDAM-ER), which showed a three-times increase in range while maintaining accuracy. The add-on guidance kit for bombs was put through its paces at Australia's Woomera Test Range, where the 500-lb (225 kg) ordnance was dropped by RAAF F/A-18 Classic Hornets from altitudes ranging from 40,000 ft (12,000 m) down to 10,000 ft (3,000 m). The latest testing centred on a revised pop-out wing kit that, when used in conjunction with the weapon’s precision guidance enhancements, increases the standard JDAM’s glide range from about 25km to more than 70km.

Boeing teamed with a Korean company in 2009 to jointly develop a wing assembly for the 2,000-pound Joint Direct Attack Munition Extended Range (JDAM ER) weapon. Boeing announced a strategic partnership with Times Aerospace Korea, LLC (TAK) to develop the enhanced geo-targeted guided weapon. Under the teaming arrangement signed Feb. 27, Boeing and TAK will co-develop, test, and field a JDAM ER wing kit to convert the 2,000-pound JDAM into a JDAM ER.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/20/2022 11:06:39 PM EDT
[#45]

The jdam could change the war. Man suppression of air defense plus a few dozen glide bombs. Not sure of their range and what they will be strung onto. Hopefully 100km plus.
View All Quotes

Jdam may force the Russian Air Force into doing stupid things to try and stop the threat. And with Patriots headed into the theater, the list of stupid things grows more ominous for them daily.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 11:11:28 PM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes

I seriously doubt our JDAM kits are going to bolt onto UA's Soviet type dumb bombs.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 11:17:33 PM EDT
[#47]

You’re being inconsistent and hypocritical.

You don’t have a thread bitching about medicare waste, tax expenditures, and federal grants.
Do you know which agency has given out over a trillion dollars in grants? You should.

Even at $100B, that’s a tiny percentage of the problem.

But here you are, insisting that another $38B will do us in.
We’ve done this. It’s stupid.  

View Quote

The funny thing was he was defending Russia in this thread:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-MUST-READ-The-Conflict-Between-The-West-and-Russia-is-a-Religious-One/5-2580112/?page=7

And when he made some stupid statements and I called him on it he claimed harassment.

Pathetic
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 11:19:39 PM EDT
[#48]

Already done.
View Quote

Cheers
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 11:22:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Soooo 2 F-35s....in exchange for weakening China's ally.

What's the problem?
View Quote

People like former11bravo squeal about China, yet don’t understand the fact that Russia is chinas ally.

And Taiwan is an island.

Giving in to Russia on Ukraine Emboldens  China on Taiwan
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 11:23:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By The_Gooch:
Putin while reading that thread:

https://i.imgur.com/6Skhrhg.gif
View Quote
Hell one of them just followed me in a thread and kept quoting me trying to get me to violate the coc.  Its what they do. They try hard toi get members banned so they can have control.
Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3197 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top