Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 5380 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 7:03:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

Some of those guys pictured did, they were interviewed in the article in September 2022.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Banditman:
Originally Posted By ED_P:
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:
Holy shit! The Russians have drafted Brian Wilson of The Beach Boys!

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2022/09/russia-soldiers-1.jpg?resize=878,585&quality=75&strip=all
(2nd from left)

And now that I look at the photo, I think that fella there in the middle row (center) just might be Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory.

Someone needs to let them know how much those Bakelite magazines go for in the US.

I wonder how many of them fought in Afghanistan?

Some of those guys pictured did, they were interviewed in the article in September 2022.

I bet they felt betrayed just before they were droned.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 7:05:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:
A message published on the agency's website notes that this network, codenamed "Portal Kombat," is a "structured and coordinated" grouping aimed at audiences in Europe and the United States.

According to VIGINUM, the network consists of 193 websites that look very similar and present pro-Russian content aimed at Western audiences, especially in countries supporting Ukraine. Some of these sites use the word "pravda" in their domain names, with different extensions depending on the language, such as pravda.en.com for English or pravda.fr.com for French.

Between June 23 and September 19, 2023, more than 150 thousand materials and posts were published on these sites, mostly reposts of content from Russian and pro-Russian media. According to an AFP source from French diplomatic circles, the main goal of the network, codenamed Portal Kombat, was to justify Russia's war in Ukraine. The source also noted that the content of the publications featured "strong ideological bias" and "obviously false or misleading stories."

View Quote
I bet a few of those have been linked in GD lol
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 7:14:44 PM EDT
[#3]
A near forgotten capability voluntarily abandoned unilaterally. We disarm ourselves even while we watch Russia ignore or violate every negotiation for peace. Yet we keep pretending they are a civilized country to be engaged with diplomacy.

One of the great tragedies of the 21st Century is that NATO lost the capability to saturate an area with millions of DPICM bomblets.

In 1989 NATO forces in Germany alone could launch 4,404,960 DPICM bomblets at the russians within 10 seconds of them attacking NATO.
1/4

View Quote

Another masterpiece of Russian exertion of influence via NGOs to weaken the West.

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 7:16:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Got another Russian drone operation team.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GGP6ktKWYAE6vTx?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 7:17:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By _disconnector_:
God damn.  Now that REALLY brings it home.  Rifle fire everywhere, drones buzzing in, and apparently mortar fire right in the beginning.  

That's some of the most amazing footage I've ever seen . . .
View Quote

along with scores of bullets zipping by with a sound quality I've never heard as frequently or clearly

And that poor soldier who peered around the corner in the trench only to catch a burst of orc machine gun fire  

Has anyone been able to determine if everyone got out of the burning Hummer?

Was it hit by a mortar or a mine or what?   I think that was the fuel tank dumping and burning.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 7:18:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Footage of the helicopter hitting the ground.

View Quote

Doesn't look survivable but fingers are crossed.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 7:25:21 PM EDT
[#7]
For reference, an option in the upcoming house vote on aid.

Discharge petition! What is it?

Normally, House bills have to go through their respective standing committees (House Ways and Means, for example, for taxes), then go through the Rules Committee (RC). The RC is a key committee where House leadership controls what goes to the floor, and how it goes to the floor for a full vote. Every major bill requires a rule that’s set by the RC.

A rule is a resolution governing how bills are brought to the floor (for example, setting how long debate time is, whether amendments can be proposed, etc.). The Special Rule Discharge Petition bypasses almost all of this.

A member of the House introduces a Special Rule Petition to the RC. It sits for 7 legislative days with the RC, and then it can begin to gather member signatures. If the petition reaches a majority — 216 signatures are required instead of the usual 218; there are 4 vacancies — then it sits with the RC for another 7 legislative days.

Once the days have passed, any member who signed the petition can demand a vote on the Special Rule on the House floor. The Speaker must then schedule the vote within 2 legislative days.

Once the Special Rule passes, it’s “discharged” from the Rules Committee. Hence the name “Discharge Petition.”

Upon approval by a majority of the House — 216 or 217 votes depending on when the winner of the NY-3 special election is seated — the underlying bill is automatically brought up for a debate and vote.

Under the Special Rule Discharge Petition, the House will likely pass the Senate bill as-is. That way, it can be immediately sent to the President for signature.

Based on recent polling and the snowstorm, I think Dems flip the NY-3 seat, bringing the Republican majority from 219-212 to 219-213. With House Majority Leader Steve Scalise (R-La.) frequently absent for cancer treatment, the Republican majority shrinks to 218-213. Ukraine would only need 3 or 4 “defections” if Democrats are united. And there are many more House Republicans than that who support the legislation. Andy Biggs said so himself.

It will pass. Of this, I’m 95% confident.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 7:29:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:

I was talking to some folks that are in a small investment club about the future of drones in warfare, and how much it has/will change warfare, and every one of them was clueless on how drones were being used. It only took a few videos to show them what the score was, and one guy admitted he thought the whole war was just a money laundering scheme, and not actually trench combat, and had no clue russia has lost almost 400,000 troops.
People have the greatest access to information in history, and have less knowledge and awareness than ever.
View Quote

Very true. Too many sources that turn into just static and people tune out.
Reminds me of TV back in the 70's and 80's .vs now. Back then there were 3 channels and everyone watched the same shows. Dukes of Hazard at 8PM followed by Fantasy Island. Now people are commenting about shows that I have never even heard about much less watched...
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 7:31:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Easterner:
Passed pistol qualifications today. Shot 10 rounds at 25 meters for part one. Squeaked by with a 76/100. The second part was "El Presidente" at 7 meters. I had to re-do the second part twice as I was at about 13.5 seconds with a Sig 320. That was only the second time shooting a Sig.

Someone loaned me a Glock 17 for the third attempt which was a 10.13. Passing was under 12 seconds. My Glock 17 is waiting for me in the armory once I get my ID stamped.
View Quote

Congrats.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 7:40:31 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

Damn!
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 7:47:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

View All Quotes
Footage of the helicopter hitting the ground.

They are dead.

Hopefully it had already dropped off troops and was heading back.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 7:56:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Tiberius:

Nobody wants to talk about it, probably why you didn’t know. Not a Putin apologist, but the footage of Gaddafi’s messy death is reported to have freaked him out big time…..he thinks we want to do that to him. The Norks refer to it frequently. The most epically stupid act of the Obama Junta and the GOP was and is almost completely silent on it.
View Quote

Interesting. Saddam's end also must send some shivers down dictator's spines.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:05:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:

I'm not sure how many reinforcements the Ukrainians have sent/are sending, but it sounds pretty substantial , perhaps a brigade or two. That should be more than enough forces to push back the Russians forces that have seized that little finger of land along the highway.

I honestly wouldn't mind seeing the Ukrainians bring forward several brigades and launch a full-on counterattack into the Russians at Avdiivka. Considering this is the one area where the Russians are on the offensive themselves, it might be the one area of the front that isn't so heavily mined. The Russians in that area have been so whittled down and battered that they have to be ripe for the picking. If one Ukrainian brigade which has held out against the Russians in this area for a year or more could deliver an 11-1 loss ratio on the Orcs, image what a Ukrainian counterattack using multiple fresh brigades would do to them. I hope Syrsky piles on the reserves and stomps Russia's ass at Avdiivka.

Now if our fucking retards in the House will do their fucking job and get Ukraine the $60 billion in military aid they need, perhaps they can do just that!
View Quote

Would be nice if they could pinch of those little salients maybe take some Russian EPW's or just pound the shit out of them.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:09:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#14]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:20:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#15]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:27:38 PM EDT
[#16]

Thanks!

Well now I need to get a holster and some pistol mags. Good problem to have. I really didn't like the Sig, but it was ok. I had some familiarity issues with reloading quickly. Glad there are Glocks available.

And thanks again guys. Some recent donations are paying for a truck wheel hub, and getting our welder fixed soon. We spent about 4 hours at the range today plus travel time. It was back to work once we started checking messages. Time is flying here and we literally work 7 days a week. It's good to stay busy. Thanks for helping us keep the gears turning.
View Quote

Good Job Brother, too bad no 1911 but hey beans/no beans, 9/45, etc etc.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:33:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By ERNURSE:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ERNURSE:

Thanks!

Well now I need to get a holster and some pistol mags. Good problem to have. I really didn't like the Sig, but it was ok. I had some familiarity issues with reloading quickly. Glad there are Glocks available.

And thanks again guys. Some recent donations are paying for a truck wheel hub, and getting our welder fixed soon. We spent about 4 hours at the range today plus travel time. It was back to work once we started checking messages. Time is flying here and we literally work 7 days a week. It's good to stay busy. Thanks for helping us keep the gears turning.

He must be in some officially cool unit to have access to what he has. Back in the day an enlisted man didn't get a sidearm at all and an officer got a Makarov to err... discipline soldiers and avoid capture.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:50:57 PM EDT
[#18]
soon to be live

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 9:02:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#19]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 9:22:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#20]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 9:23:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Capta:

He wasn’t surrendering and didn’t surrender.  The narration makes the situation a bit clearer.
Black shirt guy and the other one which was shot immediately were trying to displace away from Charlie-team toward the center of their position, not knowing that the center was already fully captured, and their own position was actually all that was left.  Their intention wasn’t to surrender, and given the split-second opportunity, he chose not to surrender but return to his position.  Armed or not, he was a fair target.
After returning to the area of his original position, and perhaps saying something to the remaining Russian holdouts, he again tries to get around the blocking force by going around to the outside and is shot dead at that point. You can see him laying on his back at the top of the frame in an out-of-order scene of the video.
Whether he really had a plan or was just panicked/overstressed is impossible to say.
I found that little segment pretty interesting for how human behavior can go wonky under maximum stress.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Flogger23m:

That is some crazy footage. Skip to 12:40 and you'll see a Russian run up to the American. Not sure if he was surrendering? American keeps shouting what the fuck over and over again, I think the Russian realized that wasn't his language and ran back the way he came.

Yeah that was one of the many WTF? moments in that clip. It did appear like the Russian was a non-combatant. Some propagandist visiting the front or something. Wonder if he was one of the EPW's or he ended up getting shot.

He wasn’t surrendering and didn’t surrender.  The narration makes the situation a bit clearer.
Black shirt guy and the other one which was shot immediately were trying to displace away from Charlie-team toward the center of their position, not knowing that the center was already fully captured, and their own position was actually all that was left.  Their intention wasn’t to surrender, and given the split-second opportunity, he chose not to surrender but return to his position.  Armed or not, he was a fair target.
After returning to the area of his original position, and perhaps saying something to the remaining Russian holdouts, he again tries to get around the blocking force by going around to the outside and is shot dead at that point. You can see him laying on his back at the top of the frame in an out-of-order scene of the video.
Whether he really had a plan or was just panicked/overstressed is impossible to say.
I found that little segment pretty interesting for how human behavior can go wonky under maximum stress.

Yeah I'm wondering what he was. Had a clear and massive Z on his vest, but no ammo grenades or other equipment? War photographer in the wrong trench at the wrong time and was issued plain armor/vest? If so why put a giant Z on you. Just makes you a target.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 9:33:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#22]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 9:48:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#23]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 9:51:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#24]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 10:04:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#25]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 10:07:03 PM EDT
[#26]

Yeah I'm wondering what he was. Had a clear and massive Z on his vest, but no ammo grenades or other equipment? War photographer in the wrong trench at the wrong time and was issued plain armor/vest? If so why put a giant Z on you. Just makes you a target.
View All Quotes

That is some crazy footage. Skip to 12:40 and you'll see a Russian run up to the American. Not sure if he was surrendering? American keeps shouting what the fuck over and over again, I think the Russian realized that wasn't his language and ran back the way he came.

Yeah that was one of the many WTF? moments in that clip. It did appear like the Russian was a non-combatant. Some propagandist visiting the front or something. Wonder if he was one of the EPW's or he ended up getting shot.

If the shit is hitting the fan and you’ve already made the decision to run, you migh as well ditch the rifle.  Especially low-motivation troops.  There was another Russian in the video who ditched his vest, not a great idea with bullets and frag flying unless he’d already decided to GTFO.
I think it was just an attempt to lose all their weight and run for it, not knowing that was already impossible.  And throw in abject terror.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 10:09:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#27]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 10:10:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#28]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 10:12:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 10:13:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#30]
ISW assessment for February 13th.

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/russian-offensive-campaign-assessment-february-13-2024

Ukrainian military observer Kostyantyn Mashovets reported that Russian forces are attempting to restore maneuver to the battlefield through Soviet deep battle theory but are struggling with implementing Soviet deep battle so far due to current Ukrainian capabilities. Mashovets stated that Russian forces are attempting to implement Soviet deep battle theory for operational planning to rapidly break through Ukrainian defenses but are failing to achieve the effects of Soviet deep battle operations.[3]

Deep battle theory is a product of Soviet operational art developed in the 1920s and 1930s that was designed to restore maneuver to battlefield after World War I by engaging the enemy on multiple fronts and in depth at the tactical and operational levels by attacking enemy assets at all echelons with artillery, airstrikes, and attacks against the enemy’s rear in concert with frontal attacks to penetrate the enemy’s defensive lines.[4] Deep battle theory also posits that successful operational design includes sequenced plans for successive operations to prevent the defender from re-establishing coherent defensive positions following a penetration and its exploitation.[5]

Deep battle theory’s key operational tenets are still valid in modern war, and the Russian military could restore maneuver to the battlefield and overcome Ukrainian defenses if it could successfully plan and execute operationally sound campaigns using deep battle theory. Ukrainian forces could also use deep battle theory to restore maneuver to the battlefield to their advantage if their Western supporters properly resourced them.

Mashovets, however, noted that Russian forces’ current limited capabilities, specifically in conducting effective counterbattery fire, striking targets at operational depth, concealing force concentrations from the enemy, and combating Ukrainian technological parity, are preventing Russian forces from achieving the operational level surprise necessary to break through Ukrainian lines and conduct deep battle operations.[6] Mashovets stated that the Russian military command is failing to implement certain technological innovations into operational planning, including remote mine laying; large scale drone operations; command-and-control; and communications using modern technology.[7]
View Quote

The current Ukrainian battlefield capabilities that are denying Russian forces the ability to restore maneuver to the battlefield on Russian terms largely depend on the provision of Western military assistance in key systems, many of which only the US can provide at scale. Ukrainian forces currently have advantages in counterbattery technology and medium-to-long-range strike capabilities due to Western-provided military assistance. Western states have provided NATO 155mm artillery systems and ammunition capable of striking targets at longer ranges than Soviet equipment, and superior counterbattery radar systems that have provided Ukrainian forces with targeting advantages.[9]

Western-provided medium- and long-range systems including HIMARS, ATACMS, and Storm Shadow/SCALP missiles have enabled Ukrainian forces to achieve the significant impacts of liberating west bank Kherson Oblast and severely degrading the Russian Black Sea Fleet, among others.[10] Western provided air defense systems have denied Russian forces the air superiority necessary to safely operate aircraft to support Russian offensive operations, including hypothetical deep battle operations.[11]
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 10:26:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#31]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 10:28:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#32]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 10:30:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#33]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 10:50:29 PM EDT
[#34]

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 10:52:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:00:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ThreadKiller] [#36]
Is that Bandera spray painted on the fucking Himars? Jesus fucking christ you think they would scrub that shit off before entering the States. But NOPE!

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:03:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

That explains why some people from Utah....are anti Ukraine.

Good on the senate.

I use defender Razor and they are made in Israel.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fadedsun:
And yes, on Twitter Mike Lee is hammering away at Ukraine, No Way! Looks like he has been an actual Putin puffer for several years.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_5700-3126282.png

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_5701-3126283.png

That explains why some people from Utah....are anti Ukraine.

Good on the senate.

Originally Posted By Tirador223:

Razor blades made in Virginia?  Hell yes!  Thanks for that information.  

I am going to look into this as soon as I rip Gillette a new one about their stupid, traitorous dealings with the Russians.

I use defender Razor and they are made in Israel.
Just to add some context here - Gillette was a major player in one of the two main RU blade factories going well back. I believe it was a bargain to establish manufacturing there due to state aid. It is possible they are still selling old stock, but it is no excuse if they are still affiliated there (and doesn't address the woke BS). RU is a much larger player in the DE blade game than people may realize, going way back, and makes (or hopefully made) some of the best ones. My personal preference was the yellow Gillette mentioned below - I have stopped buying them for good, but didn't realize some of the others in a recent sampler (Astra) are also theirs. Here's some copy paste. Sorry for the sidetrack, but it is helpful to know the breadth if you're trying to boycott them.

"After some reading on Russian blades I noticed that all though many Russian DE blades are on the market, they came from only two factories.
One in St. Petersburg and the other in Moscow.
Decided to share research listing which DE blades are from which city and company.

St. Petersburg vs Moscow Russian blades. Via St. Petersburg by Gillette/ZAO Petersburg Int.
Gillette Silver Blue (light blue)
Gillette Platinum (dark blue)
Gillette Rubie Platinum
Perma-Sharp
Iridium super
Astra Super Stainless (blue)
Astra Super Platinum (green)
Sputnik
Polsilver
Gillette 7 O'Clock Super Stainless (green)
Gillette 7 O'Clock Sharp Edge (yellow)
Nacet

Via Moscow by JSC Mostochlegmash :
Voskhod
Rapira Platinum Lux
Rapira Swedish Supersteel
Rapira Stainless Chrome
Rapira Super Stainless
Ladas
Sharp Star"

https://theshaveden.com/forums/threads/russian-blades-two-prime-factories-owners-and-location.48946/

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:08:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#38]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:10:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#39]
Originally Posted By BroomSlayer:
Is that Bandera spray painted on the fucking Himars? Jesus fucking christ you think they would scrub that shit off before entering the States. But NOPE!

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/nopeSkeletor-32.gif

View Quote

Perhaps it doesn't mean exactly what you think.  The Russians tend to call the Ukrainians Banderas, so the Ukrainians have used the symbols that elicit a reaction from the Russians.

They use these as well since the Russians call them Nazis.

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:18:34 PM EDT
[#40]
A near forgotten capability voluntarily abandoned unilaterally. We disarm ourselves even while we watch Russia ignore or violate every negotiation for peace. Yet we keep pretending they are a civilized country to be engaged with diplomacy.

One of the great tragedies of the 21st Century is that NATO lost the capability to saturate an area with millions of DPICM bomblets.

In 1989 NATO forces in Germany alone could launch 4,404,960 DPICM bomblets at the russians within 10 seconds of them attacking NATO.
1/4

View Quote

People who do not understand the realities of war should not be making decisions like this.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:19:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jaehaerys] [#41]

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/nopeSkeletor-32.gif

View Quote

I literally couldn't care less if I tried. You're also clearly trolling at this point as a means to disrupt the thread. Hopefully one of the mods does the needful.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:20:07 PM EDT
[#42]

Perhaps it doesn't mean exactly what you think.  The Russians tend to call the Ukrainians Banderas, so the Ukrainians have used the symbols that elicit a reaction from the Russians.

https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fv0s0db1s7tt91.jpg%3Fwidth%3D640%26crop%3Dsmart%26auto%3Dwebp%26s%3Dea3524b376a9162d13990640789f74632e338bba

https://mediaproxy.snopes.com/width/600/https://media.snopes.com/2023/06/tank-cross.png
View Quote

So like a meme? Yeah No, I'm not going to put Hitler bumpstickers on my car for a meme to troll trans lefites. He's their founding father, hero of Ukraine. Like George Washington is for us. Facts.

Doesn't change my point that they should have removed the image before reparing the HIMARS and sending it back. Bad optics, pretty basic shit.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:22:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#43]

So like a meme? Yeah No, I'm not going to put Hitler bumpstickers on my car for a meme to troll trans lefites. He's their founding father, hero of Ukraine. Like George Washington is for us. Facts.

Doesn't change my point that they should have removed the image before reparing the HIMARS and sending it back. Bad optics, pretty basic shit.
View All Quotes

https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fv0s0db1s7tt91.jpg%3Fwidth%3D640%26crop%3Dsmart%26auto%3Dwebp%26s%3Dea3524b376a9162d13990640789f74632e338bba

https://mediaproxy.snopes.com/width/600/https://media.snopes.com/2023/06/tank-cross.png

Yes, they meme.  It's their HIMARS now, they can paint it up any way they like.

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:23:20 PM EDT
[#44]
I have seen the victims in some drone drops, did not realize that these were hazmat suits.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GGQHvYBXcAAPUdB?format=jpg&name=900x900
View Quote

Tyvek or the equivalent. Sweat like crazy because it doesn't breathe, and then freeze your ass off. Morons.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:24:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ServusVeritatis] [#45]

View All Quotes

Mr 20 post says he’s their “Founding Father”? From 1941?

lol

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:24:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Jaehaerys:

I literally couldn't care less if I tried. You're also clearly trolling at this point as a means to disrupt the thread. Hopefully one of the mods does the needful.
View Quote

Yeah I guess I don't either. They are the "good guys". Just don't be too surprised that we end up getting sent to Ukraine in 20 years to kill the "Nazis" after they win the war with Russia. Which they won't so there is that.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:26:07 PM EDT
[#47]

Yeah I guess I don't either. They are the "good guys". Just don't be too surprised that we end up getting sent to Ukraine in 20 years to kill the "Nazis" after they win the war with Russia. Which they won't so there is that.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jaehaerys:

In before “familiar”.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:29:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By ServusVeritatis:

Mr 20 post says he’s their “Founding Father”? From 1941?

lol

View Quote

For fucks sake... Even the Germans can see through that shit LOL. History. Learn a little, Bro.

"Bandera is our father, Ukraine is the mother. We will fight for Ukraine!" sings a young woman in camouflage uniform, carrying a machine gun, in a video that Ukrainian defenders in Mariupol shared on social networks in early May.

https://www.dw.com/en/stepan-bandera-ukrainian-hero-or-nazi-collaborator/a-61842720

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:32:02 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

He was high steppin' with his hands in the air. That was quite an interesting 20 seconds or so.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:32:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#50]
The sooner the better.

The head of the Ukrainian mission to NATO, Nataliya Halybarenko, announced that at the upcoming Ramstein format meeting on February 14, a report will be presented on the training of F-16 fighters for the Ukrainian Air Force. The preparation involves multiple aspects, including maintenance, pilot training, English language proficiency, personnel training for plane servicing, and infrastructure readiness. Halybarenko assured that there is no delay, and the first F-16 aircraft for the Armed Forces of Ukraine are expected in spring 2024.
View Quote

March will be a very interesting month.
Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 5380 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top