Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1217 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:03:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Nuts
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:05:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Yobro512:
Can someone explain why these tanks always seem to be so slow and lumbering when they get hit?

There is a dude specifically sitting there driving right?

I can’t believe how little the tank ever “GETS OFF THE X” in these videos. They always look abandoned or like they are taking naps or something. Idk. These things can go 40MPH right?

In my deep experience in “battlefield 3”(LOL) I very rarely little ever stood still. Like that Btr in the videos. Back and forth scanning for targets always ready to gun it a block over or so.
View Quote

In the real world, driving a tank is actually pretty fatiguing, and keeping it running and in gear burns up a LOT of fuel- even the Russian diesel powered tanks only get a couple MPG in the best of conditions.  
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:05:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:

This conflict is hundreds of years older than the USA.
View Quote

The garrison church in Lviv started construction in 1610, which is the same year my first White ancestor set foot in Jamestown and 10 years before the pilgrims landed in Plymouth.

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:07:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:08:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By TheResurrector:

Zelenskyy apparently doesn't feel confident that he has the support of his countrymen.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PurpleOtter:
Kyiv, Ukraine  In a move hailed by pro-Western Ukrainians, President Volodymyr Zelenskyy unplugged three television networks overnight that he said spread Kremlin-funded "propaganda" and served as a bullhorn of an increasingly popular pro-Moscow party.

But his ex-Soviet nation of 43 million is polarised linguistically and politically, and the move may prove risky for the political fortunes of Zelenskyy, a former star comedian who hails from a Russian-speaking family.

Millions in Ukraine's east and south are Russian speakers  without necessarily being pro-Kremlin  and their votes propelled Zelenskyy to the presidency against all political odds.

Zelenskyy was elected in 2019 with 73 percent of the vote, a staggering figure for a rookie politician whose only experience in the halls of power was the role of an accidental president in a popular TV series.

But recent polls show that Zelenskyy's approval ratings have fallen well below 40 percent, reflecting the public's growing dissatisfaction with his inconclusive policies and constant cabinet changes.

One of the fiercest Kremlin foes and most successful reformers in the former Soviet Union applauded Zelenskyy's move to close down the 112, NewsOne and ZIK news channels on Tuesday.

"He surprised everyone who said he was not capable of decisive steps, and he made the step none of his predecessors had been able to take in the past decades," Mikheil Saakashvili, who served as fellow ex-Soviet nation Georgia's president from 2004-2013 only to be expelled and end up as Zelensky's adviser on reforms, wrote on Facebook.
In risky move, Ukraine's president bans pro-Russian media

Zelenskyy apparently doesn't feel confident that he has the support of his countrymen.

Feb. 5th 2021
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:09:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus:

lol

That article is more than a year old.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus:
Kyiv, Ukraine  In a move hailed by pro-Western Ukrainians, President Volodymyr Zelenskyy unplugged three television networks overnight that he said spread Kremlin-funded "propaganda" and served as a bullhorn of an increasingly popular pro-Moscow party.

But his ex-Soviet nation of 43 million is polarised linguistically and politically, and the move may prove risky for the political fortunes of Zelenskyy, a former star comedian who hails from a Russian-speaking family.

Millions in Ukraine's east and south are Russian speakers  without necessarily being pro-Kremlin  and their votes propelled Zelenskyy to the presidency against all political odds.

Zelenskyy was elected in 2019 with 73 percent of the vote, a staggering figure for a rookie politician whose only experience in the halls of power was the role of an accidental president in a popular TV series.

But recent polls show that Zelenskyy's approval ratings have fallen well below 40 percent, reflecting the public's growing dissatisfaction with his inconclusive policies and constant cabinet changes.

One of the fiercest Kremlin foes and most successful reformers in the former Soviet Union applauded Zelenskyy's move to close down the 112, NewsOne and ZIK news channels on Tuesday.

"He surprised everyone who said he was not capable of decisive steps, and he made the step none of his predecessors had been able to take in the past decades," Mikheil Saakashvili, who served as fellow ex-Soviet nation Georgia's president from 2004-2013 only to be expelled and end up as Zelensky's adviser on reforms, wrote on Facebook.

lol

That article is more than a year old.

The Russian stooges are getting desperate
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:09:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:09:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By blackriflefan10:

Oh this is brilliant. Give tacit "permission" for Nato allies to send troops. Russia declares war against said ally and presto, Article 5, we're at war with Russia.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By hondaciv:

Oh this is brilliant. Give tacit "permission" for Nato allies to send troops. Russia declares war against said ally and presto, Article 5, we're at war with Russia.
Tweet was deleted some time ago.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:10:20 PM EDT
[#9]

I wish this thread had an index.  Anyway, it seems that this Nazi Ukrainian bullshit comes up every couple of hundred pages. Alexi Joneskov just published another bullshit article on his webpage about Ukrainians in WW2. My Ukrainian family including my mother had their home and business taken away from the Nazis. My mother (in her 80s) still remembers when Nazis came to her home and questioned my grandmother as to where my great uncle Michael was (he joined the Ukrainian partisans in the Carpathian mountains WHO WERE KILLING NAZIS). That day, my mother heard all of the women and children crying in her village because the Nazis were executing all of the men. My grandparents even hid their Jewish neighbors in a root cellar- had they been caught, they would have been executed. My mother and grandparents wound up in a German prison camp. Over 2,000,000 Ukrianians were killed directly by German forces in WW2. In 1932-33, Stalin mass murdered between 7 - 12 million Ukrainians in the largest genocide by famine. The Ukrainian Insurgent Army fought both the Nazis and the Russian Communists and the fight against communists continued into the 1950s.

As far as this other bullshit you and the others keep harping on:

I once remember a guy set up at a 500 table gun show in Ohio who was selling Nazi WW2 paraphernalia BUT not just for collecting but for promoting, he was also a skinhead type. The news went right to him for an interview, Guess what was on the news? "Gun shows are meeting centers for Aryan Nations and other Neo-Nazi groups".

THE GOVERNMENT OF UKRAINE SUPPORTS AZOV BATTALION! The Jewish president of Ukraine supports Azov Battalion (100% integrated into the Ukrainian military). Kyiv Mayor Klitchko supports Azov (1/2 or 1/4 Jewish, I forget).Ukraine is the ONLY country outside of Israel to have a Jewish president AND a Jewish Prime Minister serving AT THE SAME TIME. There are Jewish leaders in AZOV BATTALION.

And let's not forget even more right wing Right Sektor:

Ukraine's Right Sektor is so Nazi that one of the founders was (drum roll please) Jewish:
Right-Wing Ukrainian Leader Is (Surprise) Jewish, and (Real Surprise) Proud of It: A Q&A with the Right Sector Parliamentarian Borislav Bereza - article by TABLET (a Jewish publication)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CtcIN2NWgAEdMoU?format=jpg&name=medium
Maxim has fought in east #Ukraine since May 2014 (including w/ Right Sector) and heads a company of Jewish volunteer fighters.

https://i0.wp.com/bilozerska.info/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/IMG_0094-1024x683.jpg?zoom=2
Jewish Members of Right Sektor in a worship service

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pwufM0sAk1k/VWg8N1dCm0I/AAAAAAAACL4/NqIVj61f5_k/s400/eUGjh9ElQ7U.jpg
Minora Ukrainian Right Sektor t-shirt worn by a Jew

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-CvTv7sjCPh4/U3nrUYphCqI/AAAAAAAABTY/jAovAm1PJ30/s320/85290_original.jpg

Jewish Community Defends Right Sector Against Russian Media Lies
View Quote

Perfect. Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:10:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:13:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:14:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:

View Quote
Actually, it's simply human error. I misread the date when I posted it.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:14:49 PM EDT
[#13]

View All Quotes

Do people not even check the source article?
Date of: 5 Feb 2021
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:17:38 PM EDT
[#14]
View All Quotes

Sounds like what a Russian shill would say
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:17:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Chokey:
View Quote
Did they run out of Syrians and Chechens?  When they start hiring Somalis then you know they're in bad shape.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:17:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By eesmith:
I haven't seen anyone use that specific formulation, but I have seen different arguments from bluechecks in support of a NFZ/ground war against Russia like:

>Russia wouldn't be able to launch nukes if they wanted to, because someone in the CoC will refuse;
>Russia's nukes probably don't work;
>even if they work, it probably won't result in the extinction of the human race.

It's especially awkward when you realize the people so sanguine about the possibility of a limited nuclear exchange were often the same ones demanding a total lockdown of society over a respiratory virus.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Eight_Ring:
Originally Posted By hondaciv:

I began typing out a very long response, but at this point--fuck it.

You're right.  

War with Russia should come as a complete surprise to everyone.

Enjoy.

I guess we see it 100% opposite.  Because what I see are 2 near universal truths in politics right now.  A rarity.

1)  Russia should not have invaded Ukraine.
2)  Everything should be done to help Ukraine beat Russia without provoking Russia into war.

Nowhere, and I mean not even once have I seen someone say "Yeah, we should totally kickoff global thermonuclear warfare with Russia over Ukraine."

I'm sure there's someone.  There always is.

You're right.  No one has said that.  Thanks for setting me straight.

Let's just hope that Russia is willing to take a loss in Ukraine gracefully.

And that Vladimir Putin doesn't mind the Russian economy imploding from the sanctions, and him being removed from power in a coup--oh, and probably getting assassinated when he loses control of Russia.

Then we can all act surprised when there is a nuclear warhead is launched with FUCK YOU written on it in big Cyrillic letters.

But hey--who could have seen THAT coming?
I haven't seen anyone use that specific formulation, but I have seen different arguments from bluechecks in support of a NFZ/ground war against Russia like:

>Russia wouldn't be able to launch nukes if they wanted to, because someone in the CoC will refuse;
>Russia's nukes probably don't work;
>even if they work, it probably won't result in the extinction of the human race.

It's especially awkward when you realize the people so sanguine about the possibility of a limited nuclear exchange were often the same ones demanding a total lockdown of society over a respiratory virus.

That is a good point. For them its all about the agenda of the left and the talking points they are given. They don't care about logic or reality.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:19:00 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote
Hey Yuri, where's my vodka?
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:19:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By juan223:

If true, troops like that in theater will likely only cause the Ukrainians to fight even harder.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By juan223:

If true, troops like that in theater will likely only cause the Ukrainians to fight even harder.

Turkey is loving the idea of Assad and Haftar sending forces to Ukraine,they might get the chance to finish things  off in both Libya and Syria.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:21:38 PM EDT
[#19]

Once something is on the internet it doesn't just go away. If they are no longer supporting poland going in, they will have to say so in public.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:25:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said Sunday that neither he nor his people can accept some of Russia's reported demands for ending its increasingly brutal invasion, which is now entering its fourth week.

Notably, Zelensky said, Ukraine would not be giving any territorial concessions to Russia.

"There are compromises for which we cannot be ready as an independent state," he told CNN host Fareed Zakaria, speaking through an interpreter. "Any compromises related to our territorial integrity and our sovereignty .... [the] Ukrainian people have spoken about it. They have not greeted Russian soldiers with a bunch of flowers; they have greeted them with bravery, and they have greeted them with weapons in their hands."

Zelensky added: "You cannot curry favor with the citizens of another country forcibly.
View Quote
Zelensky draws line in negotiations: We're not giving land to Russia
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:27:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Poland should just launch a "Special Military Operation" into Belarus... im sure there are some Poles somewhere in there that are being oppressed.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:28:40 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

Then he’s felt that way for a while because that article is over a year old.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:30:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Lokjell:
Poland should just launch a "Special Military Operation" into Belarus... im sure there are some Poles somewhere in there that are being oppressed.
View Quote
They should take a page out of Putin's playbook and fly shamrocks, call it a Special Parking Operation and change the narrative on the concept of "little green men".
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:31:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: stone-age] [#24]
Another russian youtuber has left the country. This guy is just a guy who makes videos, I believe he has spent part of his life in the US judging from his accent. He left mostly because he can no longer make a living in russia. And also he says the big Zs all over the place are kind of creeping him out. And long lines for food are happening. So he's in Georgia for now, doing his thing making a living in the field he has chosen to work in. He's pretty chill. He says it is no longer the russia he knows. He's out.

Also he says the place is super fucking cool. He says he wants to respect the people, he wants to respect their culture. He says he understands that a bunch of refugees from russsia is hard for the locals. He says many of them have been so nice to him he wants to fucking cry.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:33:12 PM EDT
[#25]

The garrison church in Lviv started construction in 1610, which is the same year my first White ancestor set foot in Jamestown and 10 years before the pilgrims landed in Plymouth.

View Quote

Guess you didn't hear about the fire of 1527 during your guided tour.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:34:36 PM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:36:00 PM EDT
[#27]

View All Quotes

Interesting.  That's great you can go that far back.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:37:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BBTC_MH] [#28]
People should go look up the modern day equivalents of Gog, Magog, Meshek, Tubal, Gomer, Beth-Togarmah, Put, and Cush in Ezekiel 38

Edit: I would think that current events when overlayed on prophecy from over 2,000 years ago when give even a secular observer pause…it’s beginning to play out exactly as described.  

Couple that with scripture that describes what is nearly identical to a CBRN warfare environment and it doesn’t exactly give a warm feeling about what is on the horizon.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:38:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Chokey] [#29]

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:39:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Reading things like “Russia’s sphere of influence” and “Russia’s security concerns”  just make me think “this is an idiot or a shill and shouldn’t be taken seriously regardless” 🤷🏼‍♂️
Our PM and why we understand Ukraine’s situation:
 https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2022/03/20/kallas-on-family-under-soviets.cnn

Tiny nations are taking the lead where Germany dithers and Macron is arranging his next photo shoot

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:41:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

Perfect. Thanks.
View Quote

Bandera isn't worshiped/liked by all Ukrainians, especially those of certain heritages.  Ukraine is a mixed bag from my conversations here and I keep hearing various stories from different residents over the years and watch them get into debates when I bring this topic up.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:42:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By outofbattery:

Turkey is loving the idea of Assad and Haftar sending forces to Ukraine,they might get the chance to finish things  off in both Libya and Syria.
View Quote

I'm waiting to see some of those Turkish drones used against the Black Sea fleet.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:43:17 PM EDT
[#33]
The U.S. has uncovered "credible information" that Russian forces "are creating lists of identified Ukrainians to be killed or sent to camps," and that Russian troops will "likely use lethal measures to disperse peaceful protests," according to a recent letter to a U.N. high commissioner, sent by a U.S. ambassador.

The undated letterpublished by The Washington Post on Sunday and written by Ambassador Bathsheba Nell Crocker, U.S. representative to the Office of the United Nations, and addressed to U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights Michelle Bacheletwarns of a potential "human rights catastrophe" in the coming days.

"I would like to bring to your attention disturbing information recently obtained by the United States that indicates that human rights violations and abuses in the aftermath of a further invasion are being planned," Crocker wrote. "These acts ... would likely target those who oppose Russian actions, including Russian and Belarusian dissidents in exile in Ukraine, journalists and anti-corruption activists, and vulnerable populations such as religious and ethnic minorities and LGBTQI+ persons.

"Specifically, we have credible information that indicates Russian forces are creating lists of identified Ukrainians to be killed or sent to campus following a military occupation. We also have credible information that Russian forces will likely use lethal measures to disperse peaceful protests or otherwise counter peaceful exercises of perceived resistance from civilian populations."

The letter does not offer additional details.
View Quote
U.S. has 'credible information' Russians are creating lists of Ukrainians to be killed or sent to camps, ambassador to U.N. says
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:43:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lieh-tzu] [#34]
Here is what YOU don't get.  There should never have been an invasion in the first place.  Mature individuals rooted deeply in an understanding or Realpolitik should have let Zelinski know that Ukraine was in Russia's sphere of influence, and Russia had strategic concerns about NATO encroaching on their borders, and no, it isn't fair, and no he wasn't going to get a pony for his birthday either, and that he should just cut the best deal that he possibly could given those ugly facts.  Then the Ukranian government should have worked hard to make the best of their situation, and make necessary accommodations to the reality of the situation (maybe Ireland and Mexico and Canada could have helped mentor them) and spare their population from the horrors of war.  Or not.

Forgive my pragmatism.  I'm not in college any more.
View Quote

Ugh, it has nothing to do with NATO, it never did. Why don't you just believe Putin when he said Ukraine isn't a real country, doesn't have a right to exist? Why don't you just believe him when he says he's restoring Russia to its rightful borders? Why don't you believe him when he talks about the collapse of the USSR being the Worst Thing Ever and wanting to right that historical wrong? Why are you imposing your Western values and biases?
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:44:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Tboy:

View All Quotes

That's not coincidentally the same year James Rolfe landed in Virginia though. The point is the city was well established and thriving long before colonization in North America was even a thing.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:45:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Lokjell:
View Quote

I had a Pole telling me today that he heard Germany was giving humanitarian aid to Russia.  I was too busy transporting folks to Poland to be following the news so not certain this is correct.  I do know the hatred Poles have for Russians so I started who he love more - Russians or Germans...  

I do enjoy Poles.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:46:11 PM EDT
[#37]

I get it, but I really wish they would stop saying that kind of stuff. And besides, as I understand it it only counts if the individual person chooses to violate the pig law.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SpaceGuy:
Did we do this yet?

I get it, but I really wish they would stop saying that kind of stuff. And besides, as I understand it it only counts if the individual person chooses to violate the pig law.

A similar technique was used in response to the juramentado attacks in the Philippines. Pershing’s biography reflects that he thought this technique was both effective and necessary.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:46:42 PM EDT
[#38]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FOUXrz9XsAge_m8.jpg
View Quote

So why would they have US currency?
Unless they are coming here, that doesnt seem real useful.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:46:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: eesmith] [#39]

View All Quotes

I was more underlining your point about respective timelines, the date stood out to me because of the coincidence. There wasn't much in Jamestown then other than a couple hundred people in log cabins, hardly comparable to Lviv at the time.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:48:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By macro:

View All Quotes

There is actually more US currency in use outside of the US than in the US.  It is more widely valued and accepted around the world.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:49:11 PM EDT
[#41]

I'm waiting to see some of those Turkish drones used against the Black Sea fleet.
View Quote

I’m honestly surprised the TB2 hasn’t flown sorties against the Russian ships yet. Maybe they don’t want to risk them against their air defenses. Or maybe they figure the ships aren’t that vulnerable against the munitions it can drop
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:49:22 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

Biden/Obama money?

Love to see where those serial #’s lineup with date/time of which Presidential admin.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:50:10 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

I've seen plenty of rich folks driving their cars in Lviv and the border crossings.  What bothers me most are all these guys driving their fancy cars with AA & AH plates.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:53:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: iggy1337] [#44]
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:56:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By netstorm:
"Russia should use its special services within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements  extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics"."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By netstorm:

The Kremlin introduced propoganda into the alt right patriot movement at least 15 years ago. Some are duped, some are funded. The honey pot is prepper info, alternative medicine, globalist history, 2A, gun articles, etc.. Conservative audiences get sucked in and believe that all the Russian political BS (and other leftist propaganda) must be true because of the other conservative topics promoted.

All of those reps have been featured on these websites and shows. They fell for it also because most of those audiences support them with votes.
"Russia should use its special services within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements  extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics"."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

Well, that does sum up the last 10 years.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:58:50 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote
10% for the big guy?
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 7:00:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Stretchman:

Nuts
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Stretchman:

Nuts

3 Hours to go.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 7:01:23 PM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

Again, Russians were shooting down US planes & pilots in east Asia and it didn't start WWIII.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 7:01:24 PM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes

Don’t forget fx hedge is Russian fed propaganda but I’m for outing any p.o.s. Political figure regardless of party
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 7:01:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By outofbattery:

View Quote

If Russia loses as big as it seems they will, Turkey is going to probably go big into Syria, and Israel might join.  Honestly, Russia withdrawal from Syria is what I'm waiting for as a sign that the game is up- I know they've already pulled out so.e stuff but not the majority.
Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1217 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top