BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 557
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 4:47:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 4:59:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Micah Parsons references himself as a lion/king when speaking about other teams specifically game planning against him.

"If you go to a safari, you see buses pull up on lions, and the lion never flinches. Why? Because they're king. They're not going to flinch. Please come visit. You're more than welcome."
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 5:34:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

The Chargers don't make the playoffs, but the Broncos do? Interesting.

Link Posted: 6/28/2023 6:07:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

That's just silly
View Quote

Y
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 6:23:13 PM EDT
[#5]

30 years old this season. He was scheduled to bring in $6.3M. Don't know if this replaces 2023 or extends out to 2026.

Guess this is a "no" on De-Hop.
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 10:45:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So let's break this down...

The AFCCG will consist of two Wild Card teams while the NFCCG will be the 1/2 seed.
In the AFC the Dolphins are coming out over the Bills, but will still only be the 4th seed (worst divisional winner).
The Jaguars are going to have a better record than the Chiefs.
The Bills will finally defeat the Chiefs in Arrowhead Stadium and they will follow it up with defeating the #1 seed Bengals in Cincinnati before then defeating the Ravens in Baltimore?
Derek Carr is going to lead the Saints to the best record in the NFC in his first season with them.
The NFC East will have 3 teams in the playoffs.
The 49ers don't even know who their quarterback is going to be (Purdy/Lance/Darnold) but will be the 2 seed.

Are we sure Ryan isn't doing drugs again?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
So let's break this down...

The AFCCG will consist of two Wild Card teams while the NFCCG will be the 1/2 seed.
In the AFC the Dolphins are coming out over the Bills, but will still only be the 4th seed (worst divisional winner).
The Jaguars are going to have a better record than the Chiefs.
The Bills will finally defeat the Chiefs in Arrowhead Stadium and they will follow it up with defeating the #1 seed Bengals in Cincinnati before then defeating the Ravens in Baltimore?
Derek Carr is going to lead the Saints to the best record in the NFC in his first season with them.
The NFC East will have 3 teams in the playoffs.
The 49ers don't even know who their quarterback is going to be (Purdy/Lance/Darnold) but will be the 2 seed.

Are we sure Ryan isn't doing drugs again?

Some of those aren't too crazy.

I think the AFC East could produce the 4th seed team just because that division has so much potential to be very tough.

The last time the Chiefs and Bills faced each other was in Arrowhead, and the Bills won.

The NFC is probably going to suck harder this year than it did last year, and the East should be the best division. I don't think it's a stretch that they get 3 teams in.

The 49ers have been making deep runs with mediocre QB play. It probably doesn't matter that much who is there.

On the AFC side, I'll be a little surprised if neither the Chargers nor the Jets make it in.

On the NFC side, having the Saints as the 1 seed and the Falcons as a WC team seems really nutty. I'd take Philly or SF as the 1 seed and I'd have Seattle in there somewhere.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 12:09:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

30 years old this season. He was scheduled to bring in $6.3M. Don't know if this replaces 2023 or extends out to 2026.

View Quote
I love Parker but that's a crazy high contact.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 11:12:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Supplemental report by the Miami-Dade Police Department regarding the Tyreek Hill incident.

A Kelley Fishing Fleet employee saw two men, one later identified as Hill, fishing for tarpon from the dock on Father's Day, the report said. He told police that is illegal. Two women in Hill's group joined them and got on a private docked fishing boat. The boat's captain had just returned from the marina's gas station and found them, the report said.

The boat's captain told him to get off and Hill claimed he was being disrespected. Said he could "buy you and the boat" and the dispute escalated. The boat captain told police that Hill hurled expletives and "became enraged and attempted to enter the boat to cause him bodily harm but was held back by unknown associates." The boat captain reportedly knew it was Hill once he said, "I'm number 10 from the Miami Dolphins."

As the commotion between Hill and the boat captain continued, the Kelley Fishing Fleet employee left the office and walked over. Hill walked by him and slapped the man on the back of his head and neck, he told officers. One of the men in Hill's group restrained Hill, who struggled to get out of the grip, the report said. The employee ran back into the office and locked the door. A fisherman told the employee that the man who allegedly slapped him was "a very famous football player for the Miami Dolphins."

The man who was at the dock with Hill told the employee Hill wanted to apologize. When he came out of the office, he heard Hill telling his "associate" to give him $200, the report said. The employee didn't take the money, and Hill left shortly after.

$200? You gotta do better than that number 10!
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 11:39:48 AM EDT
[#9]
sorted Kelley fishing google reviews to new and they got a few negative feedbacks because of this.  Crazy.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 11:52:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
sorted Kelley fishing google reviews to new and they got a few negative feedbacks because of this.  Crazy.
View Quote
Employee had the honor of being slapped by the Cheetah and he didn't say thank you. 1 star. Would not slap again.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 12:20:36 PM EDT
[#11]

Another small timer. Was a 3rd round pick in 2022 who was set to earn little more than league minimum this season.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 12:24:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 12:36:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Post dynasty NE has to spend extra, and they can't draft WR talent so...
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 12:59:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/29/2023 1:00:10 PM EDT
[#15]

We'll get video eventually, woo!
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 1:06:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Last season Rodgers attempted 40 passes 30+ yards downfield. He led the league in attempts and only one other quarterback in the NFL attempted 30+.

Of those 40 attempts he completed 6. Had 4 INTs to 2 TDs on such attempts. The Packers ranked 30th in EPA/ATT and 29th in YPA on such passes.

Rodgers' Big Time Throw % on attempts of 25+ yards was worse than Mitch Trubisky and Carson Wentz.

Link Posted: 6/29/2023 1:15:19 PM EDT
[#17]
So with the four new gambling suspensions, Nicholas Petit-Frere got 6 games (as mentioned above) and 3 others are indefinite (at least 1 year) which include FA Demetrius Taylor, Rashod Berry and previously mentioned Isaiah Rodgers.

Via ESPN, sources familiar with Isaiah Rodgers' gambling activity reported that his account had upwards of 100 placed bets which included AT LEAST ONE WAGER ON AN NFL GAME INVOLVING THE COLTS.

A source told ESPN that friends of Rodgers, who were in Florida, encouraged him to place many of the wagers, the majority of which were in the $25-$50 range. Legal sports betting was not available in Florida this past football season. The largest wager placed on the account was a $1,000 prop bet on the over/under on rushing yards by a Colts running back, which won.

Dude was betting on his own game. Doesn't get more no-no than that. Considering he's a low salary KR/ST/DB (final year of rookie contract, no guarantees, career earnings of $2.5M over 3 seasons), I don't think it's going out on a limb to say his NFL career is done. Gonna lose your career over $25-$50 bets and a single $1,000 hit? Dumb kid.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 1:17:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Supplemental report by the Miami-Dade Police Department regarding the Tyreek Hill incident.

A Kelley Fishing Fleet employee saw two men, one later identified as Hill, fishing for tarpon from the dock on Father's Day, the report said. He told police that is illegal. Two women in Hill's group joined them and got on a private docked fishing boat. The boat's captain had just returned from the marina's gas station and found them, the report said.

The boat's captain told him to get off and Hill claimed he was being disrespected. Said he could "buy you and the boat" and the dispute escalated. The boat captain told police that Hill hurled expletives and "became enraged and attempted to enter the boat to cause him bodily harm but was held back by unknown associates." The boat captain reportedly knew it was Hill once he said, "I'm number 10 from the Miami Dolphins."

As the commotion between Hill and the boat captain continued, the Kelley Fishing Fleet employee left the office and walked over. Hill walked by him and slapped the man on the back of his head and neck, he told officers. One of the men in Hill's group restrained Hill, who struggled to get out of the grip, the report said. The employee ran back into the office and locked the door. A fisherman told the employee that the man who allegedly slapped him was "a very famous football player for the Miami Dolphins."

The man who was at the dock with Hill told the employee Hill wanted to apologize. When he came out of the office, he heard Hill telling his "associate" to give him $200, the report said. The employee didn't take the money, and Hill left shortly after.

View Quote
What a moron.  Money can't buy intelligence.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 1:44:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FzzTSDMXwAEfTCI?format=jpg&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FzzTSDNWIAAPZoQ?format=jpg&name=small

Another small timer. Was a 3rd round pick in 2022 who was set to earn little more than league minimum this season.
View Quote

I wouldn’t be surprised if this leads to a class action lawsuit. If you have a dozen or more “average” guys losing their jobs for legal activities, and the defamation, they could be looking at millions in damages.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 1:47:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Strictly talking about the guys who bet on non NFL games.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 1:56:38 PM EDT
[#21]

I'll take it.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 2:29:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
I expect Nicholas to come right back to the active roster. He played in 16 games last season with a 97% snap count. He will do his time and come back. The Titans have already made a couple statements standing behind his character.

But the others? Yeah... They fucking done. Isaiah dumb as shit. The guy went to practice all week long. Sat in the team's meetings and game plan sessions. Then he took that information and placed a bet on his own team's rushing over/under.

As far as sports gambling goes, that's a straight death sentence. You can't come back after that. Thanks for playing. I hope you saved a couple dollars. Good luck in your next career.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 2:47:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I expect Nicholas to come right back to the active roster. He played in 16 games last season with a 97% snap count. He will do his time and come back. The Titans have already made a couple statements standing behind his character.

But the others? Yeah... They fucking done. Isaiah dumb as shit. The guy went to practice all week long. Sat in the team's meetings and game plan sessions. Then he took that information and placed a bet on his own team's rushing over/under.

As far as sports gambling goes, that's a straight death sentence. You can't come back after that. Thanks for playing. I hope you saved a couple dollars. Good luck in your next career.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's cooked.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 3:11:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

One of the "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM" crowd.

Turning down that money was racis...
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 4:04:07 PM EDT
[#25]

Colts, Titans, Jags. The AFC South is getting a good scrubbing this month.

Edit:

Link Posted: 6/29/2023 4:17:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I'll take it.
View All Quotes

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 4:56:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

https://media0.giphy.com/media/WmbsyETcsFJnfLbXQ6/giphy.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://media0.giphy.com/media/WmbsyETcsFJnfLbXQ6/giphy.gif

To be fair, Parker WAS good. As far as I can see their options were...

A) continue drafting guys who likely won't work out
B) overpay a proven vet & figure out how to get the most from them
C) REALLY overpay for a guy like D-Hop, who realistically won't be the deciding factor on a SB win or even a playoff appearance

I haven't run the numbers, but I wonder if NE hadn't splurged in FA last year if they could easily handle a contract for D-Hop, even if it would be overpaying him.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 4:58:53 PM EDT
[#28]
It's pretty clear that the New England Patriots dynasty is not only over now, it was over the second Tom Brady became a free agent. The long slide into mediocrity is in full swing.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 5:03:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

I personally don't give a fuck if he did that.

I only draw the line when the guy betting impacts the game due to his bets. I'm guessing Isaiah couldn't impact the called plays, the blocking, etc. so I don't really care if his knowledge of the gameplan MAY have helped him win the bet. Big deal, I'm not going to be crying for the sports books.

Plus, at $25-$50 bets, even the $1000 one, it's not like it'd be worth it financially to mess with the game. They get paid enough that at that level of betting there is basically zero risk of them needing to throw a game for financial reasons.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 5:37:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I only draw the line when the guy betting impacts the game due to his bets. I'm guessing Isaiah couldn't impact the called plays, the blocking, etc. so I don't really care if his knowledge of the gameplan MAY have helped him win the bet. Big deal, I'm not going to be crying for the sports books.

Plus, at $25-$50 bets, even the $1000 one, it's not like it'd be worth it financially to mess with the game. They get paid enough that at that level of betting there is basically zero risk of them needing to throw a game for financial reasons.
View Quote
Every athlete, in every professional sport, knows that you don't gamble on your games. It's taboo. It's banned in all sports. Forbidden. Off-limits. Doesn't matter if the player has no impact on the game, it crosses the black and white line. No cracking that door open. No sticking a toe in that pool. Entire leagues/industries are focused on making sure there's nothing vague/grey area/questionable in that matter. Their entire business is built on ensuring the appearance of fairness in everything. The purity of the game. Rules matter. Etc, etc. You don't do it. No one is above the game.

And on the opposite end of your not crying for the sports books, I'm not going to cry for Isaiah Rodgers. Dude basically insider traded his own team for a grand $1,000 bet. He made $900,000 last year with the Colts. Divided by 365, he was making $2,500 a day. This season he was scheduled to make $2.5M, which would be almost $7,000 a day, and he made a bet for one... ONE... thousand dollars. He did something that everyone knows is forbidden, and he did it for an amount that meant absolutely fucking nothing to him. He is a fool.

The NFL doesn't need him. But the NFL does need to retain their image of purity/any given Sunday. It doesn't matter how small, Isaiah was harmful to that image as soon as he made a bet.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 7:25:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Via CBS Sports, the top 25 players who are 25 or younger.

Click To View Spoiler
4 QB
9 WR
3 DE/DT
3 CB
4 OL
2 RB
View Quote

How are Wirfs and Slater listed, but not Andrew Thomas????
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 7:25:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Via CBS Sports, the top 25 players who are 25 or younger.

Click To View Spoiler
4 QB
9 WR
3 DE/DT
3 CB
4 OL
2 RB
View Quote

double tap
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 8:15:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Every athlete, in every professional sport, knows that you don't gamble on your games. It's taboo. It's banned in all sports. Forbidden. Off-limits. Doesn't matter if the player has no impact on the game, it crosses the black and white line. No cracking that door open. No sticking a toe in that pool. Entire leagues/industries are focused on making sure there's nothing vague/grey area/questionable in that matter. Their entire business is built on ensuring the appearance of fairness in everything. The purity of the game. Rules matter. Etc, etc. You don't do it. No one is above the game.

And on the opposite end of your not crying for the sports books, I'm not going to cry for Isaiah Rodgers. Dude basically insider traded his own team for a grand $1,000 bet. He made $900,000 last year with the Colts. Divided by 365, he was making $2,500 a day. This season he was scheduled to make $2.5M, which would be almost $7,000 a day, and he made a bet for one... ONE... thousand dollars. He did something that everyone knows is forbidden, and he did it for an amount that meant absolutely fucking nothing to him. He is a fool.

The NFL doesn't need him. But the NFL does need to retain their image of purity/any given Sunday. It doesn't matter how small, Isaiah was harmful to that image as soon as he made a bet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I understand the POV & I agree that I won't be crying for Isaiah either.

I'm just voicing my POV because of that last paragraph. IMO what happened was fine and I see no need for these actions to protect the NFL, because to me it's no big deal. Just like how sports betting used to be taboo most places before legalization but it's completely normal now, I see no reason that athletes can't make reasonable bets on the game since we've normalized the whole thing. They clearly have the people in place to police the issue, so there's no reason you couldn't loosen the reigns a little and make sure everything stays reasonable.

The only effect of this current outcome (for me) is that several NFL teams will be forced to replace these guys with guys who are believed to be of lower quality of play. So ultimately I get to watch a worse product because what is essentially an old school mindset on the issue. I realize none of these guys are impact players, so the decline is extremely minimal, but a guy like Calvin Ridley was a big loss.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 8:48:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I understand the POV & I agree that I won't be crying for Isaiah either.

I'm just voicing my POV because of that last paragraph. IMO what happened was fine and I see no need for these actions to protect the NFL, because to me it's no big deal. Just like how sports betting used to be taboo most places before legalization but it's completely normal now, I see no reason that athletes can't make reasonable bets on the game since we've normalized the whole thing. They clearly have the people in place to police the issue, so there's no reason you couldn't loosen the reigns a little and make sure everything stays reasonable.

The only effect of this current outcome (for me) is that several NFL teams will be forced to replace these guys with guys who are believed to be of lower quality of play. So ultimately I get to watch a worse product because what is essentially an old school mindset on the issue. I realize none of these guys are impact players, so the decline is extremely minimal, but a guy like Calvin Ridley was a big loss.
View Quote

Calvin Ridley quit on his own team during the middle of the season. His suspension wasn’t a loss to anyone.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 11:05:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Calvin Ridley quit on his own team during the middle of the season. His suspension wasn't a loss to anyone.
View Quote
IIRC he was already away from the team, off the active roster, when he made his bets. Which is why it was amore controversial/debated suspension (to some people).
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 11:08:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Test post. It appears, as of today, Twitter made it mandatory to have an account and be logged in to view Tweets... I'm not making an account, but I'm going to post a new Yates Tweet here to see if the forum submission still works or not.

Edit: So forum submission still works. That's good at least.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 11:48:18 AM EDT
[#37]
ESPN is doing another talent purge. Layoffs include on-air talent for NFL, NBA and ESPN Radio coverage. Jeff Van GUndy and Jalen Rose are included in the first round.

The morning radio show featuring Max Kellerman, Keyshawn Johnson and Jay Williams is being scrapped. Kellerman and Johnson are considered in jeopardy of being terminated and Williams' contract expires at the end of this summer.

"Monday Night Football" pregame analyst Steve Young and host Suzy Kolber are also among those also considered to be in trouble.

Meanwhile Pat signed his 5 year $85M deal with ESPN and his show will begin broadcasting on ESPN this fall.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 11:50:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
ESPN is doing another talent purge. Layoffs include on-air talent for NFL, NBA and ESPN Radio coverage. Jeff Van GUndy and Jalen Rose are included in the first round.

The morning radio show featuring Max Kellerman, Keyshawn Johnson and Jay Williams is being scrapped. Kellerman and Johnson are considered in jeopardy of being terminated and Williams' contract expires at the end of this summer.

"Monday Night Football" pregame analyst Steve Young and host Suzy Kolber are also among those also considered to be in trouble.

Meanwhile Pat signed his 5 year $85M deal with ESPN and his show will begin broadcasting on ESPN this fall.
View Quote

Pat's show worked precisely because it WASN'T on ESPN.

$85 mil is a lot of money, but it wouldn't suprise me at all to see his show fall off almost immediately.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 12:48:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

$85 mil is a lot of money, but it wouldn't suprise me at all to see his show fall off almost immediately.
View Quote

If they fuck with it and try to add the standard sports show BS to it, yeah.

If they let him be him & just support him with access to clips & etc then it'll be fine.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 1:19:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Edit:

Link Posted: 6/30/2023 1:59:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 2:13:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

i'm surprised Stephen A Smith allowed him to stay this long after TO said Kellerman was "blacker" than Stephen A. Smith.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 2:16:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

On the plus side, she has aged extremely well.  So at least she has that going for her.  Which is nice.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 2:20:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Who needs a Hall of Fame QB with 22 years of experience covering the NFL when you can have someone who knows 1% as much and just screams generic shit all the time?
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 2:26:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was never a McAfee fan (what little I saw of his show reminded me of watching a group of drunk/high vacuous frat boys watching a football game as they ramble on incoherently), but a guy I know is a fan and he was telling me that McAfee taking that deal was a "total sell out move."   Basically how McAfee knows that by moving the show to ESPN his balls are going to be cut off, but because its so much money he is willing to do it.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 2:27:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Confirmed ESPN termination list at this moment:
Matt Hasselbeck
Max Kellerman
Keyshawn Johnson
Ashley Brewer (Sports Center)
LaPhonso Ellis (NBA analyst)
Neil Everett (Sports Center)
Chris Chelios (NHL analyst)
Jeff Van Gundy
Jalen Rose
Suzy Kolber
Steve Young
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 2:32:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Matt Hasselbeck
Max Kellerman
Keyshawn Johnson
Jeff Van Gundy
Jalen Rose
Suzy Kolber
Steve Young
View Quote

I bet half of those end up on Fox Sports. Hope KJ doesn't...never cared for him.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 4:28:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
It's pretty clear that the New England Patriots dynasty is not only over now, it was over the second Tom Brady became a free agent. The long slide into mediocrity is in full swing.
View Quote

I see three defining moments:

The receiving corps completely drying up.
Brady leaving in FA.
Coach Scar retiring.

I think Brady would have stayed if he had people to throw the damn ball to, and I think Scarnecchia would have stayed if Brady stayed.

Once you get into this situation where the roster sucks, there isn't a franchise QB, and you have a mediocre defensive coach as your senior offensive guy and playcaller... I don't know what anyone is supposed to accomplish with that.

I keep expecting us to find out Belichick has a brain tumor or some kind of cognitive disorder. I can't think of a logical explanation for why a guy as intelligent and experienced as him would go off the rails the way he has.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 4:32:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Matt Hasselbeck
Max Kellerman
Keyshawn Johnson
Jeff Van Gundy
Jalen Rose
Suzy Kolber
Steve Young
View Quote

Too bad they didn't cut that fucking weasel Mike Greenberg. They way he stabbed his long time partner Mike Golic in the back.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 5:06:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yeah I agree, I personally don't think this was a good idea for him, but I guess we'll see what happens.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I agree, I personally don't think this was a good idea for him, but I guess we'll see what happens.

I stopped watching his show a little over a year ago (no more time to watch), and at that time he was hinting towards him not doing his show for a long time. He might just be cashing in as quickly & as much as he can before he gets bored of it. Plus, he has to think about his boys now & setting them up as hosts of a ESPN show isn't a bad way to do it.
Page / 557
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top