BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:14:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Then get used to losing, bro.

The GOP needs to leave abortion, religion and gays alone.

They need to run as the "freedom" party. Lower taxes, smaller .gov and stay the fuck out of people lives.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:15:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

No.

They voted with they way their husband thinks.

Take away the one thing that gave them their fairytale life and they will vote against it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I posted this in another thread, but I'll leave it here too..

A lot of guys here are out of touch with reality and live in an echo chamber. There are also a TON of guys here that have never touched a woman, let alone try to understand one.

Many don't realize that Mary, the church going, conservative suburban soccer mom driving her 3 kids to school in an 80k dollar SUV, with the perfect cookie cutter home and clean-cut husband, John, that she swooned as a senior in college, working his upper middle-class job to provide for his family, has a secret or two that hubby doesn't know about.

Yeah, that is right. John has NO clue of Mary's past. Mary has never and will never speak of her wild past of her late teens where half her time was spent with her ankles pinned behind her ears. Her catholic parents will never know, her husband will never know and sure as hell her kids will never know her secret.

Yep, she had an abortion, and she is OK with that because it was in her "previous life". She is making up for it now by raising her wonderful children in a beautiful home and going to church with her conservative family every Sunday with a smile.

How do you think Mary feels or votes? I mean, she wouldn't have this great life if it wasn't for her abortion. If you guys think I am in left field here, then you're living in a fairytale world.

Those people around here were mostly Democrat voters for years.

No.

They voted with they way their husband thinks.

Take away the one thing that gave them their fairytale life and they will vote against it.

The milquetoast "moderate Republican" Karens don't care about what their Beta cuckservatives hubbies want.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:17:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Neither do you.  There is no answer to a rhetorical question.  Once again, you’re trolling.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Isn't it funny how I'm ridiculous and stupid and a troll, and yet... you don't have an answer?

Neither do you.  There is no answer to a rhetorical question.  Once again, you’re trolling.

... and I've said multiple times, I don't have an answer to the question I asked, and that the people I asked won't either.

Even though they make statements that require them to have that answer in order to say what they're saying.

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:17:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Beware of penis
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Honestly, maybe Mary had a steady b/f in high school and accidentally got pregnant.  But same end result.

Accidentally.
Yes. Slipped and fell on dick.

It's 2022. The whole equality thing...
@WhiskersTheCat we need to make an Osha training video about manual labor and the dangers of women on ladders.
They might fall on dick and get preggers on the job. Abortion on workers comp claims.
For accidental pregnancy.

Beware of penis

Do you have your phallic safety loicense, m8?
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:18:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Aparently there is a large contingent on ARFCOM which won't be happy until the RNC builds a statue of Moloch.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:19:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Are you serious (OP)???   Have you heard or seen a political ad this season???   It's 90% ABORTION ABORTION, ABORTION from the scummy Dimocrats.
The other 10% is outrageous lies about how they support bipartisanship, border control, Second Amendment, funding the police, etc.
View Quote

Yes, serious.

People are saying it's true (midterms happened this way because of abortion), and acting like it is. They ought to have good reasons for that - and if they don't, the fact that they don't should be made blindingly obvious.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:19:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Hmmm.

Here's an idea:

Stop chasing, having children with, or marrying females who think infanticide is an option?

Nahhh, that'll never catch on.
View Quote

Horse chicks.
Latinas.
Big tiddy goth girls.

With big tiddy goth chicks? If they have ouji board tattooed on their chest/tits/stomach? You can pull out and aim for the ouji board and it'll tell you what your kids name would have been.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:21:25 PM EDT
[#8]
If only 1 in 20 people fell victim to the shrill hyperbole of the “hands off my body”, that’s a 10% swing. add 5% to the republican votes and subtract 5% from democrat votes and tell me how the elections would have turned out.

Hell, let’s say 1 in 20 WOMEN felt that way. Do the math with a 5% swing.

Damn straight it did.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:22:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yeah, that's exactly what I said.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I posted this in another thread, but I'll leave it here too..

A lot of guys here are out of touch with reality and live in an echo chamber. There are also a TON of guys here that have never touched a woman, let alone try to understand one.

Many don't realize that Mary, the church going, conservative suburban soccer mom driving her 3 kids to school in an 80k dollar SUV, with the perfect cookie cutter home and clean-cut husband, John, that she swooned as a senior in college, working his upper middle-class job to provide for his family, has a secret or two that hubby doesn't know about.

Yeah, that is right. John has NO clue of Mary's past. Mary has never and will never speak of her wild past of her late teens where half her time was spent with her ankles pinned behind her ears. Her catholic parents will never know, her husband will never know and sure as hell her kids will never know her secret.

Yep, she had an abortion, and she is OK with that because it was in her "previous life". She is making up for it now by raising her wonderful children in a beautiful home and going to church with her conservative family every Sunday with a smile.

How do you think Mary feels or votes? I mean, she wouldn't have this great life if it wasn't for her abortion. If you guys think I am in left field here, then you're living in a fairytale world.

Mary is wrong to have had an abortion and it's wrong for her to have been able to get one and I suspect most of the reasons why abortions are sought are messed up and shouldn't have happened in the first place.

It's messed up that mary thinks and acts the way she does and did on this topic, and it's wrong to base our society off how she thinks and acts.

It's no different than basing our society off the morals and actions of people in the insane asylums for criminals.

Then get used to losing, bro.

The GOP needs to leave abortion, religion and gays alone.

They need to run as the "freedom" party. Lower taxes, smaller .gov and stay the fuck out of people lives.

jUsT BeCoMe mOrE PrOgReSsIvE oN CuLtUrE aNd MoRaLiTy

Ok lolbert

This + "leave transkids and 'gender reassignment' for minors alone" = 2040 Republican

Yeah, that's exactly what I said.

Why cede to the progressives on the issues you mentioned and not on transkids?

Why aren't not "stay out of transkids lives"?

This is why the big tent is pozzed - because your ilk isn't fully onboard with mainstream progressives, just mostly onboard with mainstream progressivism.

Your ilk wants to conserve past progressive victories.

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:22:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Aparently there is a large contingent on ARFCOM which won't be happy until the RNC builds a statue of Moloch.
View Quote

The less disturbing part that still follows along:

Wait until they start applying their pro-abort reasoning to the gun control arguments.

"YOU CANT OVERTURN THE NFA, WE'D LOSE FOREVER IF YOU DID THAT!"

Based on *exactly* the same reasoning they are using for abortion.

There is no good reason that I know of for them to not use it that way (I am glad that I haven't seen them doing that).
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:23:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Hmmm.

Here's an idea:

Stop chasing, having children with, or marrying females who think infanticide is an option?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
they don't want to blame their "moderate Republican" wives and daughters who value abortion uber alles

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/temp-96.gif

Hmmm.

Here's an idea:

"Bro, I changed her" - Beta cuckservatives
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:23:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
lol

"OMG the Republicans are going to take away your abortions" was literally the ENTIRE campaign of Democrats for this election.  

If you motivate the suburban housewives to vote - especially during the low-turnout midterms - then you will OWN the middle, and win races.
View Quote
Every single ad in SC Congressional District 2 for Andrews was exactly this.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:24:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:26:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

To be autistic, I ackshually posted words that mean it doesn't matter if I'm stupid or not, the question is there whether I ask it or not.

People are pulling feelings and instinct and impressions out of their orifices and treating them like they're the absolute truth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are we really incompetent to supply one sentence?

"roe v wade was overturned"

"Therefore we did badly in the midterms"

What goes between those that causally links them.

Will any of you even TRY?

Are you so gifted with the power of autism that you cannot read the posts in your thread unless they conform to your Mad Libs?

Funny how arf can talk about the decline of testosterone, the decline of masculinity, discuss how you ought to keep your body in shape and train, and how males in particular shouldn't be controlled by their emotions - heck, we even get questions of what to use for coffee pots with no plastic and thus less/ no bpa/etc in them...

... and yet be so pathetically weak at lifting even the lightest weight mentally.

Any damn excuse to punk out if it requires thinking.

We have nuclear scientists and engineers and literal math wizards, guys who fab cars up in their garages, and yet on this?

You’re avoiding the truth by hiding behind this air of pseudo intellectualism and pseudo masculinity.

Because clearly, what I posted said that I'm a chad.

*pseudo-chad

To be autistic, I ackshually posted words that mean it doesn't matter if I'm stupid or not, the question is there whether I ask it or not.

People are pulling feelings and instinct and impressions out of their orifices and treating them like they're the absolute truth.

I literally answered your question. You have no retorts, you just want to argue.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:29:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Abortion is a losing battle politically. It is a social battle, and we see political results when we make it political. The left controls the schools and the media, and religion is on the decline. Fight the social battle, but it’s fucking radioactive politically, just like gun control traditionally has.

Now we’re going to lose our gun rights within the next 10 years because we tried to fight the social battles in the political arena while the left fucking flanked us 30 years ago.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:29:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
they don't want to blame their "moderate Republican" wives and daughters who value abortion uber alles

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/temp-96.gif

Hmmm.

Here's an idea:

... her scoring in your mental categories, because you changed what you'd accept...
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:30:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

... and I've said multiple times, I don't have an answer to the question I asked, and that the people I asked won't either.

Even though they make statements that require them to have that answer in order to say what they're saying.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Isn't it funny how I'm ridiculous and stupid and a troll, and yet... you don't have an answer?

Congrats, your head is so far up your own ass you’re talking circles
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:35:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I literally answered your question. You have no retorts, you just want to argue.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you so gifted with the power of autism that you cannot read the posts in your thread unless they conform to your Mad Libs?

Funny how arf can talk about the decline of testosterone, the decline of masculinity, discuss how you ought to keep your body in shape and train, and how males in particular shouldn't be controlled by their emotions - heck, we even get questions of what to use for coffee pots with no plastic and thus less/ no bpa/etc in them...

... and yet be so pathetically weak at lifting even the lightest weight mentally.

We have nuclear scientists and engineers and literal math wizards, guys who fab cars up in their garages, and yet on this?

You’re avoiding the truth by hiding behind this air of pseudo intellectualism and pseudo masculinity.

*pseudo-chad

Ok, so I just went and looked at every post you've made in this thread, and you didn't, if you're referring to the question I asked in the op.

If we're just going to take flying guesses for no good reason:

Boy, you're really upset about this.  Nobody's allowed to take a jab at you for being mentally lazy, that'd be the end of your world, wouldn't it? You're just being combative because you're mad and your feelings got hurt.

Isn't pulling guesses out of orifices fun?

ETA: or we could just drop the jackass personal crap.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:37:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Abortion is a losing battle politically. It is a social battle, and we see political results when we make it political. The left controls the schools and the media, and religion is on the decline. Fight the social battle, but it’s fucking radioactive politically, just like gun control traditionally has.

Now we’re going to lose our gun rights within the next 10 years because we tried to fight the social battles in the political arena while the left fucking flanked us 30 years ago.
View Quote

Women want to abort children so we should be okay with it so we can elect Mitt Romney

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:39:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Women want to abort children so we should be okay with it so we can elect Mitt Romney

View Quote

Erections have consequences-Sun Tzu or Confucius on voting.

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:43:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

No. We have to foster a society where the thought of revolting things is revolting. Otherwise society embraces revolting things and we reap negative political outcomes. We can’t control society politically, but we can control politics socially.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:44:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Ok, so I just went and looked at every post you've made in this thread, and you didn't, if you're referring to the question I asked in the op.

Boy, you're really upset about this.  Nobody's allowed to take a jab at you for being mentally lazy, that'd be the end of your world, wouldn't it? You're just being combative because you're mad and your feelings got hurt.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

*pseudo-chad

Lol. No feels hurt here, you’ll have to work harder than that.

Enjoy the rest of your troll thread.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:50:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

fiscally conservative just mean "I'm fiscally responsible but not as progressive as the mainstream progressives. Big Tent plz. Bro plz no purity test bro"
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:53:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I never saw a single attack ad here that did not attack the Republican candidate for her stance on abortion. That was the sole message.

Exit polls revealed that "abortion" was the number one issue the motivated voters, second only to "the economy."

Republican contender lost by less than 10K votes.

Now I will brace for someone to call me pro-abortion for just neutrally stating three facts.
View Quote

I think you’re correct.

I also think it was worth it.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:55:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Beware of penis
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Honestly, maybe Mary had a steady b/f in high school and accidentally got pregnant.  But same end result.

Accidentally.
Yes. Slipped and fell on dick.

It's 2022. The whole equality thing...
@WhiskersTheCat we need to make an Osha training video about manual labor and the dangers of women on ladders.
They might fall on dick and get preggers on the job. Abortion on workers comp claims.
For accidental pregnancy.

Beware of penis

I have fallen off a ladder....guess I should consider myself lucky I walked away with just a sprained ankle and a couple bruises
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:55:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

fiscally conservative just mean "I'm fiscally responsible but not as progressive as the mainstream progressives. Big Tent plz. Bro plz no purity test bro"
View Quote

Cuckservative in dah burbz
MUH PROPERTY VALUEZ!
DAT LOW MONTHLY PAYMENT DOH!
HOME. EQUITY. LOANS.

Claims to hate the poors.
Doesn't own a fucking thing.
Pays rent to the bank, Discover/Capital One/Chase/Citi FOMOCO/GMAC etc.

Fiscal conservative my ass.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:57:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

I mean, that would be pretty metal though.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:58:57 PM EDT
[#28]
We lost? Our team in the senate and house has more than the other team.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 4:01:10 PM EDT
[#29]
*Scandinavian death metal sounds*

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 4:01:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Explain states like New Hampshire, Georgia, and Ohio where the republican governor significantly outperformed the republican senate candidate. In New Hampshire and Ohio it was more than 10 points.  In Georgia it was 5. You think abortion is leading people to vote for republican governors but not for republican senate candidates?

There is an explanation there.  It isn’t abortion
View Quote

Ohio enacted a "draconian" 6-week abortion bad and forced a poor girl, pregnant as a result on rape, to go out of state to get an abortion. IF you believe that story. I, for one, do not. A LOT of the pro-abortion advocates country-wide DID buy it, though. Even Biden commented on it.

The Governor did well and so did the Senate candidate.

Doesn't seem to have made a significant difference here.

I'll note that BOTH OHSC Justices elected were relentlessly smeared by ads, promising that their election would be the end of abortion in Ohio. Both won with double-digit leads.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 4:03:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol

"OMG the Republicans are going to take away your abortions" was literally the ENTIRE campaign of Democrats for this election.  

If you motivate the suburban housewives to vote - especially during the low-turnout midterms - then you will OWN the middle, and win races.

This is an area where it did not work. Mace dominated Andrews in SC-1, and outperformed herself from 2020.

eta probably worth mentioning that the district lines have changed some since then.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 4:04:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Republicans fight with each other and Dems fight together

Law is not good in one state the Republicans say "Most to a free state"

Dems will burn that state down to the ground to change the law
View Quote

There is a lot of this.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 4:11:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Look at most women's social media and say the two arent linked with a straight face
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 4:12:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 4:18:40 PM EDT
[#35]

I prefer the crudely drawn smug ones
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 4:20:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 4:21:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 4:24:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 4:29:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Sometimes I wish I had Alexa or apple shit to ask
Can you get accidentally pregnant in a hurricane?
Will you summon moloch if you spunk a big tiddy goth chicks oiji board tattoo?
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 4:32:28 PM EDT
[#40]
We didn’t lose because of Roe v Wade. We lost because the American voter is a retard. They believe that the over turning of Roe v Wade banned abortion.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 4:33:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
We didn’t lose because of Roe v Wade. We lost because the American voter is a retard. They believe that the over turning of Roe v Wade banned abortion.
View Quote

The effeminate voters.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 4:34:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Word.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 4:37:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
it was the right thing to overturn roe

it pissed off a lot of women.
View Quote

The original Roe decision was a mistake. So was universal suffrage.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 4:46:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 4:48:54 PM EDT
[#45]
I am thinking about buying a garden gun so I can shoot bees
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 4:54:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I am thinking about buying a garden gun so I can shoot bees
View Quote

get the fluorescent spectrum targeting optics with it broseph
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 5:56:29 PM EDT
[#47]
There was a dumb Hill to die on I guess right.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 6:11:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

But I dunno man - whatever. I just hate this thing we (collectively) do on the "right" (however insanely broad that's become), where we straight up pick fights with each other. It's even worse, when you realize that the overlap we all share on a Venn diagram is pretty effing incredible.

It's depressing.

View Quote

My observations over the last couple of years is that overlap amongst the membership here is actually pretty small across a variety of conservative topics.
I'm also of the opnion that there are disruptive members here that are *not* working for the left.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 6:12:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Look at most women's social media and say the two arent linked with a straight face
View Quote

FPNI

Karen voted straight democrat

especially the ones who are too old to bleed every month
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 6:13:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
There was a dumb Hill to die on I guess right.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top