Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 660
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 12:29:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Sputnik556:
I got a shipping notification for my Yeet 9mm as well, but when you click tracking it’s not actually been shipped yet, just had a label printed.
View Quote
They call that move the PSA.
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 12:33:03 AM EDT
[#2]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MadMardigan:
Originally Posted By TheOTHERmaninblack:
Originally Posted By MadMardigan:
My Yeet 9 shipped
Idon'tbelieveyou.gif
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/49684/8019D90C-6631-4FE6-BFF3-AEF44B8E70D5_jpeg-1063658.JPG
Damn!
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 1:26:00 AM EDT
[#3]
finally yeet 15 shipping label created...
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 7:19:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By chargerdude70:

How close one is should have no bearing on when an order ships. And before anyone starts to flame me...I'm sorry, but if I order something 2 months before someone else, I believe I have every right to feel I should get mine first. Not only does this individual get his first, I'd almost bet a PFG that his SN will lower than mine. I know how much one spends gives no entitlement, but I've given PSA over $3800.00 not including ship and taxes, just for these meme lowers. So I feel that warrants at least, my shit ships before someone who orders after me.....I'n sorry...Off soap box now..... Too much Jack Daniels and not enough Mt Dew makes me a bit moody in the wrong direction...

Let the flaming begin...

ETA: it also seems to jack with my spelling and grammar a bit....
View Quote
I don't even know how much I've spent with them.  When I was single, I was getting stuff left and right there.
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 8:22:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Wonder if OP will come back and grace us with his presence for page 500.
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 8:26:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeet Yeet...incoming.

Any word on the .458 socom?
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 8:51:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: NOLAGT] [#7]
Well I just found my next upper, maybe for my space rider.

This guy cut to about 12” and runs a brace...uses a 15 round mag from ATI...and you can thread it to take the ATI chokes....yep!

Link Posted: 8/23/2019 9:30:52 AM EDT
[#8]
I have to ask

Can you get that 410 upper to run 45 long colt?

LOL

Red
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 9:31:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Would any one have an extra no step snake - want to give one to a kid for Christmas.....(well to his dad).

Red
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 9:33:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By NOLAGT:

This guy cut to about 12” and runs a brace...uses a 15 round mag from ATI...and you can thread it to take the ATI chokes....yep!

https://i.redd.it/eme1e810zos21.jpg
View Quote
THAT.
IS.
AWESOME!
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 9:36:14 AM EDT
[#11]
I have a funny story for you guys and I figured you'd appreciate a post from me that wasn't about the VA lower for once

I went to go pick up another Space Walker lower from my LGS today, and while I was waiting for them to process the 4473 the UPS guy wheeled in a ton of boxes past me and took them to the back. 4473 finished, got my lower, went home. I checked the tracking info for my Space Cannon lower....and it was delivered at the same time I was at the store.

I watched the UPS guy deliver my lower, wheeled it right past me lmfao. And because I'm going on vacation it's gonna have to sit there for like 10 days
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 10:15:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By EggyMean:
I have a funny story for you guys and I figured you'd appreciate a post from me that wasn't about the VA lower for once

I went to go pick up another Space Walker lower from my LGS today, and while I was waiting for them to process the 4473 the UPS guy wheeled in a ton of boxes past me and took them to the back. 4473 finished, got my lower, went home. I checked the tracking info for my Space Cannon lower....and it was delivered at the same time I was at the store.

I watched the UPS guy deliver my lower, wheeled it right past me lmfao. And because I'm going on vacation it's gonna have to sit there for like 10 days
View Quote
dang man talk about the luck. i'd of made it a point to have asked them if anything came in for me if i had seen that ups guy there right then.
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 11:04:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By chargerdude70:

How close one is should have no bearing on when an order ships. And before anyone starts to flame me...I'm sorry, but if I order something 2 months before someone else, I believe I have every right to feel I should get mine first. Not only does this individual get his first, I'd almost bet a PFG that his SN will lower than mine. I know how much one spends gives no entitlement, but I've given PSA over $3800.00 not including ship and taxes, just for these meme lowers. So I feel that warrants at least, my shit ships before someone who orders after me.....I'n sorry...Off soap box now..... Too much Jack Daniels and not enough Mt Dew makes me a bit moody in the wrong direction...

Let the flaming begin...

ETA: it also seems to jack with my spelling and grammar a bit....
View Quote
have a snickers too......... lol
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 11:05:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By sgahunter:
Yeet Yeet...incoming.

Any word on the .458 socom?
View Quote
THIS!
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 11:41:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Anybody else see their yeet-9's ship?
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 11:52:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By speedbuggy16v:
have a snickers too......... lol
View Quote
The drink? I'd love to, send me a the ingredients ....
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 12:50:50 PM EDT
[#17]

View All Quotes

FUUUUCCCKKKK I so want to build a .410 AR now but it's a no-no in the land of retards.
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 1:02:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By badredfish:
I have to ask

LOL

Red
View Quote
Even if you could, I’m sure it’s smooth bore.
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 1:03:26 PM EDT
[#19]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By badredfish:
I have to ask

LOL

Red

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 1:12:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NOLAGT] [#20]

View Quote
It is smooth bore.

About to thorw up a little...it frecking went OOS before I could get it Nooooooooooo
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 1:16:52 PM EDT
[#21]
It is smooth bore.

About to thorw up a little...it frecking went OOS before I could get it Nooooooooooo
View All Quotes

It is smooth bore.

My bank account is glad to hear that. The rest of me? Not so much...  
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 1:20:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NOLAGT] [#22]
Originally Posted By dlshady:

View Quote
Think I found more but cost more.  It was on sale for 299 at center fire systems but I called and they are out and it will be a while before more come in.  I had read its been about 5-6 months since last time.  Some on GB right now for about $68 more so if I dont find better im getting that.  Its one of those things I already had it in the safe in my mind LOL.

EDIT:  Ordered...dang that was some costly lazyness on my part lol
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 1:43:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Think I found more but cost more.  It was on sale for 299 at center fire systems but I called and they are out and it will be a while before more come in.  I had read its been about 5-6 months since last time.  Some on GB right now for about $68 more so if I dont find better im getting that.  Its one of those things I already had it in the safe in my mind LOL.

View All Quotes

Looking forward to seeing it, any chance these use a standard barrel nut?

I have a parts box full of KMR handguards.
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 1:46:17 PM EDT
[#24]
@nolagt
@dishady

https://gun.deals/product/international-firearms-410arum-410-aru-upper-410-gauge-185-black-brl-finish-30409

Check out this link for some for ~340 shipped (scroll down the page a little to see where it's in stock)
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 2:24:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Pearljammer8:
@nolagt
@dishady

https://gun.deals/product/international-firearms-410arum-410-aru-upper-410-gauge-185-black-brl-finish-30409

Check out this link for some for ~340 shipped (scroll down the page a little to see where it's in stock)
View Quote
UGH!  You are NOT helping my bank account!

But thank you!
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 2:26:09 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote
While i do really like it, isnt that technically considered an AOW? Being a smooth bore pistol? Or does it fall under the same theory of the Shockwaves?
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 2:47:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RayJaxShooter] [#27]
They had Betsy Ross I Stand and Yeet Cannon in stock on the website this morning, had them in my cart.

Got busy at work and now out of stock!

I still ordered four other lowers, 2 M4A1, 1 Deplorable, and 1 Minute Man.

I need to be quicker and start following the Special Orders closer!

***Edited to add: Thank you guys! Visa is everywhere you want to be!***
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 3:24:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By beitodesstrafe:
View Quote
Yes mine shipped at like 1am this morning.
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 4:15:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By kunkernator:

While i do really like it, isnt that technically considered an AOW? Being a smooth bore pistol? Or does it fall under the same theory of the Shockwaves?
View Quote
This is when 26" comes into play.  If its under 26" or there's evidence that you concealed it, then its an AOW.  Over 26", its not "concealable", so its not an AOW.
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 4:19:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Pearljammer8:
@nolagt
@dishady

View Quote
Thanks I already ordered mine tho.  I didn't have time to look that hard and got the first one I saw.
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 4:21:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NOLAGT] [#31]

View All Quotes

This was his breakdown.  I havent fully looked into it yet but planned to before chopping.  The smooth bore was what I wasnt sure how it changed things if at all.

IFC .410 AR Pattern Short Barrel Non-NFA Firearm

A virgin AR lower receiver fitted with a Shockwave Blade 2.0 brace, Reptilia pistol grip, standard LPK, and an IFC .410 smoothbore upper with the barrel chopped down to 12" or so.

In detail:

This falls under the same classification as the Mossberg Shockwave.

It's not a rifle, as it has no stock and has a smoothbore barrel.

Not a pistol, as it has a smoothbore barrel.

Not a shotgun, as it never had a shoulder stock.

Not an AOW as it is over 26" and is therefore not concealable.

Not an SBS as again, no shoulder stock.

Legally, it's in the same ballpark as the short virgin receiver Saiga 12s, Black Aces mag fed 870 things, Fostech SBV, etc.
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 5:09:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Brink89] [#32]
So correct me if i'm wrong. I want to do a 9mm pistol build with the Baby Snek.

• Item 1
  • I can make one under 26" provided I use a brace and NO VFG.

• Item 2
  • If i want to do a 410 "pistol" what are the rules with that? Could I for example could I do a .410 chambered upper with a 12' barrel and a brace?
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 5:15:55 PM EDT
[#33]
For those asking about the JP lower, I took the Velociraptor fossil image and vectored it down to fit a 1.25” square. It had to be redrawn completely to work as a deep laser cut. It isn’t exact, the original has far more detail, but it is about as close as I can get and it still remain usable.

Concerning the Lettering, yes that “style” has been around, but a style of lettering is different form a computer font someone worked on. The previously selected font used in your example has a copyright from 1991 and 2001, and is reserved. We cannot use that font, but, what I used for the serial and title should be close enough and probably OK. None of those fonts will work for the selector markings however, the letter type is too small (about a 7-8 font height when cut). I used a similar but solid font like in previous illustrations to fit that need. May still need to reduce the lettering, not sure.

Also, I fixed the lowers list.
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 5:23:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Brink89] [#34]
Originally Posted By BrickWurX:
For those asking about the JP lower, I took the Velociraptor fossil image and vectored it down to fit a 1.25” square. It had to be redrawn completely to work as a deep laser cut. It isn’t exact, the original has far more detail, but it is about as close as I can get and it still remain usable.

Concerning the Lettering, yes that “style” has been around, but a style of lettering is different form a computer font someone worked on. The previously selected font used in your example has a copyright from 1991 and 2001, and is reserved. We cannot use that font, but, what I used for the serial and title should be close enough and probably OK. None of those fonts will work for the selector markings however, the letter type is too small (about a 7-8 font height when cut). I used a similar but solid font like in previous illustrations to fit that need. May still need to reduce the lettering, not sure.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48608659352_31e8007592_b.jpg

View Quote
https://imgur.com/Cv8p0I3
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 5:34:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sputnik556] [#35]

View Quote
I like that.

Admittedly, not as much as the more detailed version, but there’s little to be done in that respect.
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 5:49:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NOLAGT] [#36]

UGH!  You are NOT helping my bank account!

But thank you!
View Quote
Find me some 15 round ATI 410 mags now LOL.  They are all sold out...slept on it again...work getting in my way lol.
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 6:12:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By SrBenelli:
Amazon has spoiled society.  Who remembers ordering catalog stuff (y all remember paper catalogs?)... and waiting 4 to 6 weeks to get your stuff?
View Quote
No kidding. Not to mention Amazon's "the customer is always right even when he's a f'ing tard who can't read a product description" return policy. I see more people send shit back because of retarded things like "I thought the scope would come with rings and mount."
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 6:27:33 PM EDT
[#38]
@LoDie

The Jurassic lower design was updated
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 6:40:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By beitodesstrafe:
View Quote
Still processing
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 6:49:55 PM EDT
[#40]
I try to catch up on this thread every so often, but I'm here now to express my hope the A2 lower happens....
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 8:24:53 PM EDT
[#41]
It turned out looking much nicer, after assembly and a quick shower in Break Free.

Link Posted: 8/23/2019 8:56:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Brink89:
So correct me if i'm wrong. I want to do a 9mm pistol build with the Baby Snek.

• Item 1
  • I can make one under 26" provided I use a brace and NO VFG.

• Item 2
  • If i want to do a 410 "pistol" what are the rules with that? Could I for example could I do a .410 chambered upper with a 12' barrel and a brace?
View Quote
The language for AOW describes a handful of different setups, but all of them have to be below 26" OAL (remember the OAL measurement for braces is different than with stocks).  Keep your OAL over 26" and you're free to do a lot more.

A pistol with a smooth bore or a vertical foregrip will make it an AOW. Get your length over 26" and it's no longer under NFA. Still a "firearm" under GCA so you still have all the regular rules, but don't have to deal with getting a stamp.

The reasoning behind the AOW wording was to preclude shotgun pistols skirting the short barreled shotgun definition (since it specifies they have to be shouldered).  They couldn't do the same with rifled barrels because that would include all pistols, which were originally to be banned but that portion was scrapped for fear of it being overturned.
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 9:08:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Brink89] [#43]
@Naporter

So I'm ok not filling out the ATF form with an under 26'' build for a rifled 9mm pistol what includes a brace and no VFG, but need to be over 26'' total length with a shotgun build?
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 9:16:32 PM EDT
[#44]
@Naporter

So I'm ok not filling out the ATF form with an under 26'' build for a rifled 9mm pistol what includes a brace and no VFG, but need to be over 26'' total length with a shotgun build?
View Quote
Yes, if that shotgun has a smooth bore (there are shotgun pistols with "rifled" bores)

Just be aware that with braces, the OAL is taken at the shortest possible configuration. If it folds, the measurement is to be taken folded. This was a relatively recent change to the rules and polar opposite to stocks which are measured at their maximum length.
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 9:18:08 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote
I'd be in for one.
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 9:24:43 PM EDT
[#46]
@Naporter

cool, I want to build my first pistol coming up with the 9mm Snek lower upcomming and wanted to get PSA's 8'' upper to match with it. I had given thought to doing a folding brace with it and wanted to make sure I stayed on this side of a fine/jail cell without doing an ATF form (for now).

interesting with the shotgun measurement requirements.
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 9:30:25 PM EDT
[#47]
@Naporter

cool, I want to build my first pistol coming up with the 9mm Snek lower upcomming and wanted to get PSA's 8'' upper to match with it. I had given thought to doing a folding brace with it and wanted to make sure I stayed on this side of a fine/jail cell without doing an ATF form (for now).

interesting with the shotgun measurement requirements.
View Quote
The measurement rules are for all braces, not just shotguns. They're just irrelevant on rifled pistols though unless you mount a VFG.

Remember though, it must be built from a virgin receiver. If it starts life as a rifle, it's always a rifle regardless of removing the stock. Same goes for shotguns.  As long as it's transferred properly (as "other") there's no way for them to actually prove it was built as a rifle first though.
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 9:43:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Yeet Cannon

Scheduled Delivery
Friday 08/23/2019

Estimated Time
by End of Day

I think that tracking is a lie because it was ORIGIN scanned in SC today
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 9:49:37 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote
Check your spelling on the lower, burt. Otherwise it looks awesome.
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 9:52:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Naporter:

The measurement rules are for all braces, not just shotguns. They're just irrelevant on rifled pistols though unless you mount a VFG.

Remember though, it must be built from a virgin receiver. If it starts life as a rifle, it's always a rifle regardless of removing the stock. Same goes for shotguns.  As long as it's transferred properly (as "other") there's no way for them to actually prove it was built as a rifle first though.
View Quote
I think I understand, if its rifled you have more options for lengths for under a OAL under 26" but smooth bore you MUST be over 26"

planned on using virgin lowers. just finished my first build last week and now the bug has bitten hard.
Page / 660
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top