Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
People not Voting for Trump (Page 6 of 138)
Page / 138
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:04:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RolandofGilead] [#1]
It's a badass picture.

I don't vote based off badass pictures though.

ETA- the arguments are hilarious, they're the exact same arguments liberals make. If you don't vote for Harris, you're voting for Trump etc.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:04:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By CryptoMan:

Authorizing the banning of bump stocks

Promoting red flag laws

Raising the age to purchase tobacco products from 18 to 21. May not be unconstitutional but definitely anti freedom and authoritarian.

Some people on this site talk about the the constitution, following the law, and due process. Imagine buying a bump stock when it is legal. Then one day it is just illegal to be in the possession of one.  No due process or anything.  You didn't commit a crime or hurt anyone with it, but now if you don't destroy the bump stock you are a criminal.  And as many on this very site have stated a criminal can't be trusted and should not own a firearm.  Never mind the fact the bump stock was obtained legally and paid for with a persons money, and possibly had  to say sales tax on.  Unconstitutional theft from CITIZENS at the very least.

A person, 18 years of age, can go into any store in the country that sells tobacco and purchase any tabacco product the store sells. After all, they are an adult.  Right????  Now one day, the same person isn't responsible enough to make their own choices and purchase a tobacco product. The product that they could legally purchase the day prior is now prohibited to be sold to anyone under 21.  Again, this person didn't do anything wrong, but by the stroke of a pen by a government anti freedom hack, the person loses freedom.

So two things right there that anti freedom. To me, that says a lot about how to looks at freedom for the CITIZENS.  I want more freedom, not less
View Quote

Excellent post.

However, the cold hard reality is that only Trump or Harris will be President.

If you don't vote for Trump you will help to get Harris elected by default and a lot more of that Liberty you are butthurt about will be lost.  Sorry for the reality check.

Unfortunately sometimes it is wise to compromise a little bit, even if goes against your core values.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:05:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:05:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Alwaysright:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Alwaysright:
Originally Posted By Liquid77:

Nice whataboutism.

You Trump supporters got this election in the bag you don't need our votes anyways. That's why you guys keep making threads like this.

DeSantis sure had high praise for Trump at the RNC.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:10:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By RustedAce:

Im referencing Jeremiah.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CMiller:

Lol that isn't what Romans 13 talks about.

Im referencing Jeremiah.

I know, and I'm referencing Romans.  Which one do you think is more relevant today?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:16:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RustedAce] [#6]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:18:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: zulufoxtrot27] [#7]
Independents/Swing Voters need to look at the big picture.

Not only will we be voting for the next POTUS, but we will also be voting for the future direction of SCOTUS. So if you are a Indy/Swing voter, you better put your thinking cap on.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:19:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cycolac] [#8]
As many ways as they've tried to silence Trump tells me he has the capability to cut into the corruption and help set the USA back on a path to greatness.

kumswala will have us circling the drain faster.

I'm an.optimist so I'm voting for Trump.

YMMV
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:24:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BuckeyeRifleman] [#9]
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:
It's a badass picture.

ETA- the arguments are hilarious, they're the exact same arguments liberals make. If you don't vote for Harris, you're voting for Trump etc.
View Quote

That doesn’t make them not true.

It’s gonna come down to either the D or the R candidate.

You aren’t Switzerland. You don’t get to remain neutral and be unaffected by whomever wins.

While I’m sympathetic somewhat to the reasons people aren’t enthusiastic about Trump, I couldn’t fathom knowing I helped allow the DNC to have another 4 years at the helm of this country. It’s unconscionable.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:24:33 PM EDT
[#10]

If we are talking about which instrument God is appointing to punish us, Jeremiah, considering how often its referenced in Revelations.

View All Quotes

I know, and I'm referencing Romans.  Which one do you think is more relevant today?

If we are talking about which instrument God is appointing to punish us, Jeremiah, considering how often its referenced in Revelations.

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:25:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Aspida1776:
Some people don't think like you. (Gasp!)
View Quote

Correct.  It is like some people want to live in an echo chamber.

I know people that supported FJB and now support FKH.  Their justification:
Bad Economy = cyclic, it would not matter who was POTUS.
Border = they just want a new start, like our forefathers.
Covid = DJT gave us the clot shot, Fauci and lock downs.

And so on.  They have a justification for everything.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:34:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By BuckeyeRifleman:

That doesn't make them not true.

It's gonna come down to either the D or the R candidate.

You aren't Switzerland. You don't get to remain neutral and be unaffected by whomever wins.

While I'm sympathetic somewhat to the reasons people aren't enthusiastic about Trump, I couldn't fathom knowing I helped allow the DNC to have another 4 years at the helm of this country. It's unconscionable.
View All Quotes
It's a badass picture.

That doesn't make them not true.

It's gonna come down to either the D or the R candidate.

You aren't Switzerland. You don't get to remain neutral and be unaffected by whomever wins.

While I'm sympathetic somewhat to the reasons people aren't enthusiastic about Trump, I couldn't fathom knowing I helped allow the DNC to have another 4 years at the helm of this country. It's unconscionable.

So if I don't vote for Harris I'm voting for Trump, and if I don't vote for Trump I'm voting for Harris.
Yeah, only one of those is true, or neither is true. Both can't be true.

I'm not neutral at all, not even close.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:41:34 PM EDT
[#13]
I vote the Buckley Rule, every election, every line.  Lamentably, in this election, it means voting for the Orange Turd. The fact that the aforementioned individual got a scratch on his ear doesn’t make the prospect any less distressing.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:43:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By missychapo:

Most leftists vote only based on what their cult demands. The only policy they care about is getting free stuff.
View Quote

My party is the Party of hate and intolerance. The party of masquerading unwanted pregnancies as "reproductive health" and butchering children. The party of open borders. The party of repeated global debacles. But don't look there, let's nitpick the opposing party's nominee. You can't make this shit up.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:53:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By akethan:
Bump stock bois.  
View Quote

While I think Trump attempted to appease many Voters with the bump stock ban. Many of which even make up the Republican base.

His attempt was to head off the masses pushing to ban the weapons used. By banning a device designed to smulate full auto fire. As a pressure release valve on the subject. After the single worst mass shooting in American history.

I understand the thinking behind that. Even though I believe it was the wrong move to give an inch to the liberal disease.  Even though it did in fact appease and divert alot of pressure. You can’t use appeasement with communists.

We are living in some of the most device of times in history. The man is a mortal human. Who is putting his very life and safety on the line to set forth the movement to expose the Deap State for the real threat that it is.

Sad that people can't see this for the wild conspiracy theory types that believe the assassination Attempt was all a scam on the American people.  

Donald J Trump has more Balls, Vigor, Stamina and Fight than most men. Damn sure more than most around here and politicians.

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:53:47 PM EDT
[#16]

While you aren’t wrong, he just picked the most openly pro gun VP in history. His SCOTUS picks helped get the Bruen decision.

If you choose not to vote for him, you are helping let Kamala Harris, along with her SCOTUS picks, win.

The choice is yours, but it should be fairly obvious at this point if you are a rational person.
View Quote

Vance certainly did a full 180 on Trump; I have no doubts he would do a 180 on 2A if the boss said to.  

Second, those were not his scotus picks. They were senate rino federalist picks.  I keep hearing that this time, Trump won’t get bullied by RINOs.  I expect him to pick democrat populists more in line with his own proclivities, such as those who will agree the USC is just a business document to be worked around.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:04:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By jwr6:

Vance certainly did a full 180 on Trump; I have no doubts he would do a 180 on 2A if the boss said to.  

Second, those were not his scotus picks. They were senate rino federalist picks.  I keep hearing that this time, Trump won’t get bullied by RINOs.  I expect him to pick democrat populists more in line with his own proclivities, such as those who will agree the USC is just a business document to be worked around.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jwr6:

While you aren’t wrong, he just picked the most openly pro gun VP in history. His SCOTUS picks helped get the Bruen decision.

If you choose not to vote for him, you are helping let Kamala Harris, along with her SCOTUS picks, win.

The choice is yours, but it should be fairly obvious at this point if you are a rational person.

Paranoia will destroy you.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:14:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ridgerunner9876] [#18]
It's a badass picture.

View Quote

Which, for all intensive porpoises, is true.

If you DON'T  want the dem to get in, what is the one, single thing you can do to have any real effect on the outcome of the election? Vote for her only real competition.

Of course there are other things to do from vote harvesting all the way up to shutting down vote counting in the middle of the night, expelling democrats, and dump in all the fictitious votes for Trump.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:17:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Liquid77:

Trump didn’t pick the names he rubber stamped a list he was given. Laughably they threw out his pet bump stock ban which he no doubt wants revenge for. If elected again I highly doubt he will rubber stamp people that dare to reverse his edicts.

I won’t vote for someone that is on record as wanting an AWB or RFL. Trump has repeatedly voiced support for banning the Firearm this site is named after.

Sorry I don’t see the logic in voting for a gun banner because maybe his rubber stamped court picks might stop his removing our gun rights at a later date. What a joke.

Sometimes there are no good choices. This is what happens when the RNC is co-opted by a lifelong friend of the Clinton’s and Epsteins.

“Take the Guns first go through due process second” -DJT

“I see a better feeling right now toward getting something meaningful done,” Trump told reporters when asked why the political environment was different now. “I have a greater influence now over the Senate and the House,” he said at the White House. “I think the Republicans are going to be great and lead the charge, along with the Democrats," Trump said of passing legislation on gun control.
View Quote

Trump was the person who appointed those Justices.  Of course there was a list made for him.  That's standard procedure.  But the list is the way it was because he was President and would have been a different list with a Democrat President.  Presidents always get advice on the SC nominees and acting like this is specific to Trump is dishonest.  

As far as the rest of your quotes, you are absolutely correct but he says a lot of shit that he has not quite thought through and that never gets acted on.  The choice is Trump or the one of the most anti-gun, liberal politicians in the country.  Only one of them is going to nominate conservative SC judges.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:37:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By smarcus:

Trump was the person who appointed those Justices.  Of course there was a list made for him.  That's standard procedure.  But the list is the way it was because he was President and would have been a different list with a Democrat President.  Presidents always get advice on the SC nominees and acting like this is specific to Trump is dishonest.  

As far as the rest of your quotes, you are absolutely correct but he says a lot of shit that he has not quite thought through and that never gets acted on.  The choice is Trump or the one of the most anti-gun, liberal politicians in the country.  Only one of them is going to nominate conservative SC judges.
View Quote

There are more anti-2A comments floating around that were made by Trump than made by Kamala.  Saying she’s more anti-gun than he is looks like wishful thinking.  How his cheerleaders can willingly ignore that is astonishing.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:49:27 PM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes

Lol are you a Jew?  Because that's the only reason Jeremiah would be relevant.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:51:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cycolac] [#22]
Originally Posted By TxRabbitBane:

There are more anti-2A comments floating around that were made by Trump than made by Kamala.  Saying she’s more anti-gun than he is looks like wishful thinking.  How his cheerleaders can willingly ignore that is astonishing.
View Quote

That may be true BUT Trump was expected to speak as the President. And he did a LOT. The left did a LOT to keep kumswala from talking for obvious reasons. Most of what little I've heard come out of her co(%sucker has been anti american.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:51:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Ridgerunner9876:

If you DON'T  want the dem to get in, what is the one, single thing you can do to have any real effect on the outcome of the election? Vote for her only real competition.

Of course there are other things to do from vote harvesting all the way up to shutting down vote counting in the middle of the night, expelling democrats, and dump in all the fictitious votes for Trump.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ridgerunner9876:
It's a badass picture.

Intense dolphins or not, it's really not true. Both of those simply cannot be true yet Harris and Trump supporters both assure me somehow that I'm voting for whoever they don't like if I don't vote for who they do like.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:52:22 PM EDT
[#24]
View Quote

Everyone needs to re-read this post, dwell on its retardation, then ponder just how terrible this site is now. There are many thousands of posts like this on a firearms site. No wonder all the 2nd amendment discussion has long-since shifted away from forums like arfcom and onto Twitter and other social media sites.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:52:41 PM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes

LoL,

No Surprise–Kamala Harris wants to DISARM Americans
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:55:14 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

Arent you just lying?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:55:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

That took me a minute.
View Quote

The retarded cackling hyena.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:58:38 PM EDT
[#28]
I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I also support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:00:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By lil_Sig:
LoL,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHZD74iMl6w
View Quote

After I'm done reading about how Kamala is better on firearms than Trump, I can go back and review how Obama was better for gun owners than Trump. This site is full of Democrats link
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:01:00 PM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

Endorsing, campaigning and giving money to Harris:

Giffords
Everytown
March for our lives
Moms Demand Action
Brady and Team ENOUGH
Community Justice Action Fund
Everytown for Gun Safety Action Fund and its grassroots networks Moms Demand Action
Students Demand Action
Newtown Action Alliance
Jr Newtown Action Alliance.
Alliance for Gun Responsibility Federal Victory Fund

After her election to the U.S. Senate in 2016, Harris co-sponsored bills to enact universal background checks, ban assault weapons, and increase oversight of federally licensed gun dealers.

Trump appointed the Judges who voted for Bruen.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:02:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By David45:

This site is full of Democrats link
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:03:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By nu3gawhat:

Arent you just lying?
View All Quotes

Arent you just lying?

There’s a page floating around ARFCOM with roughly a hundred Trump quotes that is routinely ignored by cultists.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:03:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TxRabbitBane] [#33]

Everyone needs to re-read this post, dwell on its retardation, then ponder just how terrible this site is now. There are many thousands of posts like this on a firearms site. No wonder all the 2nd amendment discussion has long-since shifted away from forums like arfcom and onto Twitter and other social media sites.
View All Quotes

You’re shilling for an anti-gun candidate. On a gun site.

Which one of us is the problem again?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:07:21 PM EDT
[#34]
I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I also support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun
View Quote

I hope you are just trolling.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:08:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: eurotrash] [#35]

View All Quotes

I’m happy for you, yes you, that Trump is the Republican candidate. Because I believe your gun rights will be better preserved versus any other candidate, whether you realize it or not.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:08:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By kwg020:

God is not on Donald Trump's side ??  This piece requires critical thinking skills.  Read at your own risk of having your mind changed. It takes about 10 minutes of your time for those who are not up for some difficult reading.  From the American Thinker and authored by Ted Noel.  I will include the first 2 paragraphs. kwg

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/07/donald_trump_and_that_moment_in_time_when_he_was_saved.html

The books that became the Bible were originally written in Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic. After years of study, I can now pick my way through the original Greek text but don’t accuse me of being fluent. Unlike my older brother, who sleep-talked in German in college (he was studying it then), I don’t dream in Greek and only use it when I’m fully awake exploring a theological point. So why would I wake up with a Greek word— Ekeinos—ringing in my ears? (I’ll explain below the phrase’s import.)

And why would Esther 4:14 pop into my head?

For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place and you and your father's house will perish. And who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this? (NAS, emphasis added)

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kwg020:
Originally Posted By st0newall:
god?

i doubt god is on trumps side or kamchatka.

the religious overtones about trump and his miraculous avoidance of assassination may or may not be divine intervention but im not the one to make that determination.

neither is trump....

neither is anyone on this forum..

God is not on Donald Trump's side ??  This piece requires critical thinking skills.  Read at your own risk of having your mind changed. It takes about 10 minutes of your time for those who are not up for some difficult reading.  From the American Thinker and authored by Ted Noel.  I will include the first 2 paragraphs. kwg

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/07/donald_trump_and_that_moment_in_time_when_he_was_saved.html

The books that became the Bible were originally written in Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic. After years of study, I can now pick my way through the original Greek text but don’t accuse me of being fluent. Unlike my older brother, who sleep-talked in German in college (he was studying it then), I don’t dream in Greek and only use it when I’m fully awake exploring a theological point. So why would I wake up with a Greek word— Ekeinos—ringing in my ears? (I’ll explain below the phrase’s import.)

And why would Esther 4:14 pop into my head?

For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place and you and your father's house will perish. And who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this? (NAS, emphasis added)

the main point of my comment is to point out that i dont know and no one here knows gods intentions when it comes to trump and the assassination attempt. it bothers me that trump has been assigned some sort of divine purpose and some folks want to play that part up. he doesnt strike me as an overly religious person and he has not led a very moral life (not that i have or anyone else hereabouts).

and to somehow tie him in with israel and the jewish nation is also presumptuous. the preoccupation with israel by some christian groups just strikes me as odd. if you accept christ, that is enough. i dont remember anything in the bible making the promotion of israel part of the obligation of the faithful. not that i dont find things to like about israel and wish them success in their attempt to destroy their enemies but it doesnt play a part in my faith.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:09:03 PM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

This one card beats your whole hand! Now show yours?

No Surprise–Kamala Harris wants to DISARM Americans
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:09:48 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

So who are you voting for in November?  Trump's not great but I think he's better on the 2A than Harris and those are my only choices as of now.  That's based on who Trump appointed to SC.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:10:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Kyle Rittenhouse shot two communist rioters dead in the streets with an AR-15 and Trump was publicly supporting him the next day and some Democrat is going to try and claim that he's anti-gun.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:10:48 PM EDT
[#40]
No one can be so dense to suggest Trump is a larger threat to 2A than Kamala fucking Harris.

We are so sick of this dishonest psyop.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:13:02 PM EDT
[#41]
I don't worship the man, I find cult of personalities disturbing and cringe.

That said, I think that he's light years better than Harris or any other Democrat.  I also think that God did save Trump, that was a miracle and I think that he was saved to end the war in Ukraine and return stability to the middle east and the rest of the world. I am absolutely convinced that only Trump can steer Ukraine through their war into a lasting peace.  

In terms of our own Republic, I'm skeptical of how much one man can do in just four years to a Republic that has been ravaged over a century now by progressives.  If he delays the downfall of our Republic though by four years though it will be worth it for that time alone.  I just want to make it through my life with a nice standard of living, my Constitutional rights, and a decent level of security.  That's a tall order these days, but I'll take every bit of time that I can get to maintain those things.

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:13:35 PM EDT
[#42]

So who are you voting for in November?  Trump's not great but I think he's better on the 2A than Harris and those are my only choices as of now.  That's based on who Trump appointed to SC.
View All Quotes

I’m voting for every Republican but Trump.

I will not vote for an openly anti-2A candidate for president. Others will, and brag about it… on a site dedicated to firearms ownership.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:13:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jDrexler] [#43]
I live in a state where the result is already a foregone conclusion. The silver lining to that however is that it allows me to vote on principle or out of protest. If I lived in a swing state I would vote differently, but that’s not the reality for me.

I believe Trump is the better candidate in this election but I do not like many things about him, or the direction of the party. For that, I will be reminding them that they are not simply entitled to my vote because of an R by their name.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:14:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TxRabbitBane] [#44]
Originally Posted By eurotrash:

I’m happy for you, yes you, that Trump is the Republican candidate. Because I believe your gun rights will be better preserved versus any other candidate, whether you realize it or not.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By eurotrash:

Neither choice wants to preserve my rights.  That’s kind of the point. Look at how many people are bragging about supporting someone who wants to take their rights away here.

I voted for him twice. I didn’t like it, but held my nose. He got crazier and less attractive as a prospective POTUS since.

I will no longer encourage the Republican Party to give me candidates like Romney, McCain, and Trump by voting for them.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:23:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lil_Sig] [#45]
No one can be so dense to suggest Trump is a larger threat to 2A than Kamala fucking Harris.

We are so sick of this dishonest psyop.
View Quote

Sight Staff!

I am proposing a big money Maker for this website!

It's called The Perge!

Throughout the year. Members can propose candidates for the annual purge.

The top 10 proposed candidates will be put on a voting list for the purge.

Members can then vote to purge or to give clemency to the member in question.

Each Vote is $5. With no limit on voting.

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:23:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Cycolac:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:24:08 PM EDT
[#47]
And after we lose our rights through the courts after the democrats pack them.

What will your fake principles be getting you?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:24:52 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

Lol if you didn't recognize that was Trump speaking, you need to be paying more attention.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:26:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CMiller] [#49]

After I'm done reading about how Kamala is better on firearms than Trump, I can go back and review how Obama was better for gun owners than Trump. This site is full of Democrats link
View Quote

Endorsing, campaigning and giving money to Harris:

Giffords
Everytown
March for our lives
Moms Demand Action
Brady and Team ENOUGH
Community Justice Action Fund
Everytown for Gun Safety Action Fund and its grassroots networks Moms Demand Action
Students Demand Action
Newtown Action Alliance
Jr Newtown Action Alliance.
Alliance for Gun Responsibility Federal Victory Fund

After her election to the U.S. Senate in 2016, Harris co-sponsored bills to enact universal background checks, ban assault weapons, and increase oversight of federally licensed gun dealers.

Trump appointed the Judges who voted for Bruen.
View Quote

I'll say it again, the last 50 years or more have made it very clear that our Second Amendment rights are safest when Republicans control the House and/or the Senate and there's a Democrat president.

It's when the President is a Republican that we have to start getting worried.

Sure, judges are important, but there aren't a lot of seats expected to be opening up in the next one or two terms. Barring the unexpected, the only one who might be leaving soon is one of the liberals.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:27:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cycolac] [#50]
Originally Posted By KaerMorhenResident:
I don't worship the man, I find cult of personalities disturbing and cringe.

That said, I think that he's light years better than Harris or any other Democrat.  I also think that God did save Trump, that was a miracle and I think that he was saved to end the war in Ukraine and return stability to the middle east and the rest of the world. I am absolutely convinced that only Trump can steer Ukraine through their war into a lasting peace.  

In terms of our own Republic, I'm skeptical of how much one man can do in just four years to a Republic that has been ravaged over a century now by progressives.  If he delays the downfall of our Republic though by four years though it will be worth it for that time alone.  I just want to make it through my life with a nice standard of living, my Constitutional rights, and a decent level of security.  That's a tall order these days, but I'll take every bit of time that I can get to maintain those things.

View Quote

Agree...somewhat.

My kids have a lot of years left, me not so much. So I'd rather get things 'straightened out' as much as possible on my watch instead of leaving the mess to them. It's a conundrum for sure.
Page / 138
People not Voting for Trump (Page 6 of 138)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top