Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 3:10:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Found guilty of telling a joke.

Where's this guy when you need him?

ETA: Dankula is the furthest thing from a racist or Nazi.
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 3:17:52 PM EDT
[#2]
man, another opertunity to avoid civil war in Britton is passed, I wonder how long Sargon and other British skeptics have to flee?
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 3:19:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Has the dog been arrested?
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 3:21:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They need their own 1776.
View Quote
But... the US can't come and steal their guns to initiate that event.  
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 3:22:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
From the article:

What the fuck?  So basically an admitted propagandist then?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
From the article:

Reporting from inside the courtroom, journalist and street organiser Tommy Robinson
Things that make you go "Hmmm"
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 3:35:29 PM EDT
[#6]
@Agent_Funkey

Will this stand on appeal/Law Lords(?)

If true/so the UK is truely beyond fucked up and please piss on Mary Whitehouse's grave for me
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 3:58:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
@Agent_Funkey

If true/so the UK is truely beyond fucked up and please piss on Mary Whitehouse's grave for me
View Quote
@Agent_Funky
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 4:04:08 PM EDT
[#8]
And a bunch of people here want the government to step in and regulate the internet......

Muh Internet Bill of Rights!!!
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 4:32:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The first amendment really is special. My favorite is the second amendment, but the first amendment is a good one.
View Quote
The two protect each other.
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 5:16:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Fuck.

Oh Britain.
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 5:28:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Needed bolding.

The irony of it is that Prince Phillip, King Ed VIII (aka Duke of Winsor) and plenty of minor royals all had Nazi sympathies or family members way back when.

But luckily the thought police are bringing people who say or think mean things to justice now.
View Quote
Didn't prince harry dress up as a nazi?
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 5:34:40 PM EDT
[#12]
The UK has now become a parody of itself.
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 5:36:09 PM EDT
[#13]
He should have left while the getting was still good.
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 5:42:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 5:47:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
From the article:

Reporting from inside the courtroom, journalist and street organiser Tommy Robinson
Tommy is One Of Us.
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 5:49:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The guy is in UK. He did a skit where he had his pug watch a video of Hitler giving a speech and then showed the pug giving a nazi salute, just like the monkey in raiders of the lost arc, and now he's been convicted of some bullshit hate crime and might go to jail.
View Quote
He should start a revolution and overthrow the British government.

Or, plead to some probation and teach his dog to attack homos. The Brits don't like homos, right?
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 6:00:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

So Her Majesty's Government has done more to prosecute a guy over making a pug give a nazi salute as a joke than it has on the kidnapping, rape, and even murder of thousands of girls in the UK at the hands of Pakistani rape gangs.

If you've ever wondered how government becomes the bad guys, here's a good example.
View Quote
Well it would be a bit hypocritical for them to prosecute the Paki's for grooming and raping kids after they swept the same sort of activities under the rug that were committed by members of parliament and employees of the BBC, among others.
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 8:08:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
So if Fawlty Towers was on TV today, John Cleese would be tried for “The Germans” episode?

The UK used to have an epic sense of humor....used to.
View Quote
You started it!

No we didn't. You invaded Poland!
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 8:14:09 AM EDT
[#19]
I would wear that conviction with pride. I'd make a medal or ribbon and wear it on my chest for the rest of my life.
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 8:21:18 AM EDT
[#20]
Charged for trolling and lulz.

I bet the dog got off scott free, also. What a grotesque perversion of justice.
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 9:44:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Top score in Satire is Impossible goes to England.

Well done.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 9:47:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Attachment Attached File

Hey guys remember me?
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 9:55:51 AM EDT
[#23]
He's marrying a kinda sorta Black woman, so his sins are being erased.

Link Posted: 3/21/2018 10:05:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The first amendment really is special. My favorite is the second amendment, but the first amendment is a good one.
View Quote
The Second is the teeth of the First.
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 10:07:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Every time I start feeling down about the United States, I just think about eurocuck islamo-states like the UK and Sweden and it makes me feel better.
View Quote
If we don't change our Liberal-Progressive march, you are looking into America's not-so-distant future
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 10:10:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Where are they going to sew the crescent in the flag of the United Kingdom Caliphate?
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 10:12:53 AM EDT
[#27]
[Britbong]But at least we don't have a gun problem!!![/Britbong]

What a pathetic country.
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 12:02:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was going to do a dental hygiene joke, but didn't want to be tongue-in-cheek about the Crown.
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 12:11:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
So Her Majesty's Government has done more to prosecute a guy over making a pug give a nazi salute as a joke than it has on the kidnapping, rape, and even murder of thousands of girls in the UK at the hands of Pakistani rape gangs.

If you've ever wondered how government becomes the bad guys, here's a good example.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The case is over a 2016 YouTube video made by Meechan and published on his comedy Count Dankula page of his girlfriend’s dog Buddha paising its paw in return for a treat, having been trained to respond to phrases.

YouTuber ‘Count Dankula’ Found Guilty in ‘Sh*tposting’ Case by British Court

Scottish YouTube personality Count Dankula — real name Mark Meechan — was found guilty at Glasgow Sherrif Court Tuesday of a hate crime, and potentially faces two months in prison after recording a video of his girlfriend’s dog doing Nazi salutes.

Reporting from inside the courtroom, journalist and street organiser Tommy Robinson said Meechan had been found guilty of being “Grossly Offensive” under the Communications Act of 2003 and will be sentenced this afternoon.

The case is over a 2016 YouTube video made by Meechan and published on his comedy Count Dankula page of his girlfriend’s dog Buddha paising its paw in return for a treat, having been trained to respond to phrases.

Buddha’s owner Suzanne Kelly had previously said “He (Buddha) will lift his paw to virtually anything if he gets a treat for it. We have taught him to lift his paw to food, like ham or cheese.” and that her boyfriend had “never expressed anti-Jewish or anti-Semitic” views and has “always been very supportive towards minority groups”, reported Herald Scotland before the trial.

Speaking outside the court Tuesday morning, Meechan said: “It’s been two years of my life completely put on hold, I’ve not been able to get a job, there have been threats against my life… threats off Antifa, far left radicals.”

“They’ve tried to portray me as a racist and a Nazi, apparently context doesn’t matter anymore.”

Explaining how a simple joke had been taken out of context, Meechan said: “what they should have realised from the start is realise how ridiculous this entire thing is, okay he’s just a shitposter, he’s and edgy comedian’, there are famous comedians who have done much worse than me [like Frankie Boyle] and you don’t see them getting arrested”

“The thing which makes it so ridiculous is that this is over a joke, I’m a Youtuber, I made the joke video for a laugh… but then people wanted to misrepresent that.”

Speaking to journalists waiting outside the court waiting for the verdict before he went inside, Meechan blasted the police and mainstream media for having colluded before his arrest, allowing journalists to set up outside his home to photograph and record him being taken away by officers.

Or let a muzzy off of assualt and attempted rape charges becuase he was not used to the effects of alcohol.

But a guy that puts bacon on the door of a mosque. Gets one year in a Muslim rape cage(prison) and just so happens to be stabbed to death by  Muslim prison gang within a month. Obviously the authorities could not have seen that coming.
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 8:18:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 8:41:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
The 2nd protects the 1st...and all the rest of them.
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 8:42:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Monty Python - Mr. Hilter speech (Hitler Parody)
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 9:16:19 PM EDT
[#33]
So basically Britain, by making jokes a crime, is making prison a joke. I wouldn't even feel bad if I was sent to prison there.
Link Posted: 3/27/2018 2:17:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/27/2018 2:25:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Britain is no longer great. It's Cuck Britain
Link Posted: 4/16/2018 6:48:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/16/2018 6:55:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The first amendment really is special. My favorite is the second amendment, but the first amendment is a good on
View Quote
I agree

Still can't believe that this isn't parody.
Link Posted: 4/16/2018 6:57:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Yup
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup
Nope.

Not even close.
Link Posted: 4/16/2018 7:16:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
@Agent_Funky
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@Agent_Funkey

@Agent_Funky
@spartacus2002

@iggy1337

Happened in Scotland. Scottish jurisdiction. Scottish courts.

Depends if he appeals.  It raised concerns in the English Parliament about the impact on freedom of speech, I know that.

Think he is due to be sentenced sometime later in April.   I guess more will emerge then.
Link Posted: 4/16/2018 7:24:53 PM EDT
[#40]
All that over a Roman Salute ?
Link Posted: 4/22/2018 11:11:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Sentencing is tomorrow (Monday) at 10am local UK time (5am EST) at Airdrie Sheriff Court.

Planned to be protesters outside.

He he got a lot of donations from the US, a lot of $17.76 and that kind of thing. That will help with the fine if he gets one or appeal if he is sentenced to incarceration.
Link Posted: 4/22/2018 11:18:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
Makes you wonder what the desired end result is for their elites, right? Spoiler: The End of Western Civilization.
Link Posted: 4/22/2018 11:22:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

United Kingdom...
View Quote
The UK has no freedom of speech or really freedom on anything. They are screwed
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 6:24:02 AM EDT
[#44]
800 pound fine, no jail time. Hope he still appeals it.
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 7:04:37 AM EDT
[#45]
ITS A JOKE YA FUCKING CUNTS!

Now that was a proper rant.
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 7:46:09 AM EDT
[#46]
There are truly no words for how pathetic the UK has become. It's simply indescribable.
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 8:10:50 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
And a bunch of people here want the government to step in and regulate the internet......
View Quote
The government eliminating free speech has nothing to do with "regulating the internet".  That is what is happening, the government there eliminated free speech.  A perfect example of why the BOR was created and why we say the Second Amendment is what protects the First Amendment.
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 8:21:44 AM EDT
[#48]
The UK has become a ridiculous joke of a country.
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 8:29:08 AM EDT
[#49]
still bullshit there was ever a trial
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 8:32:33 AM EDT
[#50]
Sentencing is complete.  Count Dankula fined 800 Pounds dunno how to make a British currency symbol
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top