Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:39:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:40:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Won't be long
View Quote

Some poor decision making there.  Out numbered.  Out gunned.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:45:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:48:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By HEATSEAKER:
Not sure what to make of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER5xYn1wRWI
View Quote

White Communist privilege right there.  The FBI will not be breaking down the doors of these armed militants, unlike that Alaska woman for example.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:53:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: exponentialpi] [#12]

View Quote

Portland requires a CCW license for open carry. All those protestors armed have one, right?

You aim a rifle at me, you best be pulling the trigger. Cause that is a lethal threat.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:54:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By RSG:

White Communist privilege right there.  The FBI will not be breaking down the doors of these armed militants, unlike that Alaska woman for example.
View Quote

And the camera was turned away while they searched the guy, took his gun, and (probably) worked him over.  I could be mistaken, but it looked like the camera briefly showed one of their guys putting his knee in the guy's back, when they started searching him, after taking his gun.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:58:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Page 4570  
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:07:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By stoner01:

Few things.
A. Dont be the next Reginald Denny. DO NOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR VEHICLE.
B. Peddal on the right, use it forward or reverse. DO NOT STAY IN THE KILL ZONE
C. ...I got nothing else.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Few things.

Yeah wow.  That and these shitbags are so brainwashed.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:11:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By HBAR16:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HBAR16:

Few things.

Just have to be a good Comrade.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:18:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:31:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:37:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By exponentialpi:

Just have to be a good Comrade.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/200878/EF5588D5-E9E7-4304-931F-6AAD2140C625_jpe-1932683.JPG
View Quote

That's BS. My homie was innocent. He dindu nuffin. He a good boy. Those racist protestors, hating on white people.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:38:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By WILSON:
Hell yes!        What the hell are they bitching about now?  
View Quote

Justice for this fine gentleman from a few years ago.

Video captures Portland police shooting of Patrick Kimmons
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:51:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

I'm fucking done with this shit. On an unrelated note -- or maybe it's related -- I'm officially out of LE. Got a job doing integrated circuits or some shit. Totally out my element and now I get to call myself an apprentice. Fuck you, LE! You lost a good one, have fun with the upcoming shitshow. I'm out. Deuces.
View Quote

Best wishes in the new field.

CD
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:52:50 PM EDT
[#22]
In on 4570.

FUCK ANTIFA
FUCK BLM
FUCK JANNIES

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:56:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Combat_Diver] [#23]

CD
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:59:52 PM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:07:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:10:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E0tj18uWYAAAHyj?format=jpg&name=la
View Quote
Well, he'll never have to work again after the wrongful termination suit.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:24:24 PM EDT
[#27]

Yes. Stupid for him to get out once he was past the mob.

Here's another one that should have done B.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edv61e2T3lE

View All Quotes

Few things.

Plate carriers but no plates.

Magwells with no magazines inserted

Hands lingering on the waistline but not drawing.

These are not serious people.  These are silly people playing a serious game.  Eventually they are going to interfere with a serious person.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:24:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By JPN:

I've done electronic and paper.  Fill out the form (paper or on a terminal), and the store provides the required information to the TBI.  TBI then runs an NICS check, forwarding the information that the FBI wants for the check, and waits for the FBI to reply, then forwards the FBI's reply to the store.  The store can do their part of the process by either calling TBI on the phone, or electronically if they have the hardware.  It's my understanding that the communication between TBI and FBI is all electronic (TBI essentially given authorization for a remote login to the NICS system).

ETA: Last I heard, the process of checking gun serial numbers to see if they have been reported stolen, is done later that night, when the system isn't dealing with requests for background checks.
View Quote
Shouldn't that be done when the FFL gets the gun rather when he tries to sell it, or does TN have that 'tarded "universal BGC" requirement?
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:38:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Well, this could add some spice.

View Quote
Hope is not a strategy.  What a fucking clown.  Guess we know how he got 4 stars...
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:41:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
Hope is not a strategy.  What a fucking clown.  Guess we know how he got 4 stars...
View All Quotes
Well, this could add some spice.

Everybody I've talked to who worked for Austin says the same things about his leadership abilities.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:41:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:51:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:00:45 AM EDT
[#33]
View All Quotes

Guess he was feeling the heat

Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:03:34 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:08:00 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:15:56 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:19:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

What is JFPK?
This shit is repulsive.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

Few things.

What is JFPK?
This shit is repulsive.

Justice for Patrick Kimmons. Here’s the background. And yes, repulsive.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:20:45 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:37:13 AM EDT
[#39]
Samurai & Shogun (Rick and Morty) | adult swim
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:01:04 AM EDT
[#40]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3LUydDr5dw
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WILSON:
Hell yes!        What the hell are they bitching about now?  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3LUydDr5dw
I remember that now... We ruled it a good shoot if I'm not mistaken.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:51:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#41]
Wrong thing
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 2:18:03 AM EDT
[#42]
Shouldn't that be done when the FFL gets the gun rather when he tries to sell it, or does TN have that 'tarded "universal BGC" requirement?
View All Quotes

I've done electronic and paper.  Fill out the form (paper or on a terminal), and the store provides the required information to the TBI.  TBI then runs an NICS check, forwarding the information that the FBI wants for the check, and waits for the FBI to reply, then forwards the FBI's reply to the store.  The store can do their part of the process by either calling TBI on the phone, or electronically if they have the hardware.  It's my understanding that the communication between TBI and FBI is all electronic (TBI essentially given authorization for a remote login to the NICS system).

ETA: Last I heard, the process of checking gun serial numbers to see if they have been reported stolen, is done later that night, when the system isn't dealing with requests for background checks.

No universal background check requirements in TN.  Private sales are private.  Many years ago, there was a state requirement to notify (pick up the phone and call) the local police department when you made a private sale of a handgun (only applied to handguns).  No serial number stuff, just tell them you sold a handgun to whatever name the buyer gave you.  That requirement was removed by the state legislature, after they asked for statistics on the number of private sales of handguns reported (because democrats like to gather data on gun owners and how much stuff they are doing without ATF involvement), and discovered that not one single person in the state had ever complied with that law.

The assbackwards mentality of running serial numbers when the dealer makes the sale (or later that night), instead of when the dealer gets the gun, was pointed out when that mess started.  Most likely, it was the only excuse the (at the time, democrat controlled House) state legislature could come up with for setting up some system for the state to get a serial number and a buyer's name matched to it (that is supposedly used for no other reason than to confirm the gun hasn't been reported stolen).
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 4:01:17 AM EDT
[#43]

No universal background check requirements in TN.  Private sales are private.  Many years ago, there was a state requirement to notify (pick up the phone and call) the local police department when you made a private sale of a handgun (only applied to handguns).  No serial number stuff, just tell them you sold a handgun to whatever name the buyer gave you.  That requirement was removed by the state legislature, after they asked for statistics on the number of private sales of handguns reported (because democrats like to gather data on gun owners and how much stuff they are doing without ATF involvement), and discovered that not one single person in the state had ever complied with that law.

The assbackwards mentality of running serial numbers when the dealer makes the sale (or later that night), instead of when the dealer gets the gun, was pointed out when that mess started.  Most likely, it was the only excuse the (at the time, democrat controlled House) state legislature could come up with for setting up some system for the state to get a serial number and a buyer's name matched to it (that is supposedly used for no other reason than to confirm the gun hasn't been reported stolen).
View Quote
Yeah, OK... that's a fucked up system.  So an FFL buys a gun from some guy and sticks it in his "used guns" case and only finds out weeks or months later that it's stolen when someone goes to buy it?  Then what?  He's out the $ he paid for the gun, the crook is long gone, and the  FFL could get jammed up for "receiving stolen property" if the cops or some asshole prosecutor wanted to be extra pissy.  That's textbook "how to write an unjust law" shit there.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 5:47:26 AM EDT
[#44]

I'm fucking done with this shit. On an unrelated note -- or maybe it's related -- I'm officially out of LE. Got a job doing integrated circuits or some shit. Totally out my element and now I get to call myself an apprentice. Fuck you, LE! You lost a good one, have fun with the upcoming shitshow. I'm out. Deuces.
View Quote

Good luck with your new gig.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:52:15 AM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:58:59 AM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Win1300:
https://nypost.com/2021/05/05/ny-man-sues-town-for-forcing-removal-of-pro-trump-pro-cop-flags/

Kind of local to me.

Following a series of complaints to the town, Long Beach Police Department Chief Ronald Walsh and at least three officers showed up at Wasserman’s house on March 16 asking him to remove the flags because they were in violation of local ordinances, the suit says.

“The LBPD officers on the scene informed Plaintiff that if Plaintiff were flying any other flag besides those supportive of former President Trump and against current President Joe Biden, that the Officers would not be at Plaintiff’s residence,” the complaint, filed in the Eastern District of New York, alleges.

Upon reviewing the ordinance the officer’s cited, Wasserman found he was not in violation, his suit claims. While the law prohibits public signs, it specifically exempts “[t]he flags, emblems or insignia of any nation, governmental subdivisions, religious or fraternal organization or corporation,” the lawsuit states.

One of the flags in question read “F—K BIDEN,” but Wasserman took it down following the March 16 visit from cops, according to his attorney.

On March 21, Wasserman decided to fly a “Trump for 2024 America First” flag, the American Flag and a Thin Blue Line flag in support of police from his vehicle outside of his home. Soon after, an LBPD officer came to his home and said he had “no choice” but to issue a $200 summons for violating the local ordinances, indicating the directive had come from his superiors.

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2021/05/trump-flags-lawsuit-1.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=325

Well congratulations. No mental jails for you. I've listened in on a few calls and you really are one of the good ones. Shine on you shiny star with improved taste in women (credit to rainbow unicorn guy).

Good morning RS!

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:02:33 AM EDT
[#47]

For everyone that missed this POS after he deleted it

View Quote

Thanks!

ETA: Sorta...
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:03:37 AM EDT
[#48]
View All Quotes

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1390390608611663873/kcRn4FXF?format=jpg&name=small

https://assets.zerohedge.com/s3fs-public/styles/inline_image_mobile/public/inline-images/nyt_0.jpg?itok=W8RsLRmD

Our sources say Melinda Gates rented Calivigny Island in Grenada ... yes, she rented the entire island for $132,000 a night.

Hope Kevin bleeds Bill dry...
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:05:12 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:07:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#50]
Danke!
EDIT: Got in on 4570! Screw the rules.
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top