Link Posted: 8/20/2021 7:27:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 7:34:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 7:35:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RTX:

The hits just keep coming and will only get worse as other countries and even some in the friendly suckass media are finally admitting that the emperor has no clothes. Frankly, I don't see any way out if it for him short of a cabinet level resignation - State, Defense, or maybe even both. And that might not even work.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RTX:
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
Yikes!

LEAK: British Diplomatic Memo Reveals Biden Assured G-7 Allies in June US Would Ensure Kabul's Stability

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/leak-british-diplomatic-memo-reveals-biden-assured-g-7-allies-june-us-ensure-kabuls-stability/

LEAK: British Diplomatic Memo Reveals Biden Assured G-7 Allies in J...

A British diplomatic memo leaked to Bloomberg News reveals Joe Biden promised G-7 allies in June at the summit in Cornwall, England that “critical US enablers” would remain in place to keep Kabul stable. British officials took Biden’s word and assumed they would keep the embassy safely functioning. They were wrong. Scoop: Biden told key…

The hits just keep coming and will only get worse as other countries and even some in the friendly suckass media are finally admitting that the emperor has no clothes. Frankly, I don't see any way out if it for him short of a cabinet level resignation - State, Defense, or maybe even both. And that might not even work.

Anyone that confirmed any of his nominations relating to the is BS is now being questioned in my mind.  The Democratic party keeps doubling down on stupid at every turn, lies come out of the mouth because the video I see coming across my TV is not the same thing.  We look like complete morons that you couldn't' trust with a potato gun much less a world power with nuclear weapons.  I also wonder how many in the military were going to take the forced jab but not happy about it are saying fuck this now?  My POTATOUS doesn't care to even save Americans and ignores intel measures and will get me killed (<--which after one command they doubled down on stupid the reason I got out).
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 7:39:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 7:41:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By elcope:

How is it that I did not discover the delights of fried pecan pie while I was in Texas?
View Quote
Because my lazy ass never drove down to see you.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 7:54:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Imperial State Electric - Black Widow Blues
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 7:55:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Ben's fault...

In other news...
Milwaukee today!

Link Posted: 8/20/2021 7:55:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 7:58:36 PM EDT
[#10]

Well, now you have an excuse to come to Montana.

I've seen more Texas plates here in the last few weeks since I got back than I ever have.
View Quote

They were fucking New Yorkers that moved here long enough to buy a car before they figured out it was too hot, so we told 'em Montana is the place to be.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 7:59:46 PM EDT
[#11]

I've seen more Texas plates here in the last few weeks since I got back than I ever have.
View Quote
I haven't been in Montana since the late 90's.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 8:09:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 8:09:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

Anyone that confirmed any of his nominations relating to the is BS is now being questioned in my mind.  The Democratic party keeps doubling down on stupid at every turn, lies come out of the mouth because the video I see coming across my TV is not the same thing.  We look like complete morons that you couldn't' trust with a potato gun much less a world power with nuclear weapons.  I also wonder how many in the military were going to take the forced jab but not happy about it are saying fuck this now?  My POTATOUS doesn't care to even save Americans and ignores intel measures and will get me killed (<--which after one command they doubled down on stupid the reason I got out).
View Quote
Nothing new.  My original resignation letter in '91 stated the reason for resigning as "buffoonery at the top."  My boss talked me down from that, which was probably for the best.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 8:11:14 PM EDT
[#14]

Population's doubled since then.
View Quote
I bet. Driving the truck and trailer down the continental divide like a bobsled was fun though.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 8:16:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 8:27:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Ten to one and then it's overExecutives are taking turns
Options lost in dirty water
Got a whole lot left to give but still you're burned
No one ever said it'd be easy
Got it made got to be the one
Feels so good but then it's gone
Throwaway heroes
Disposable smiles
Keep track of pats on your back
In all out style
Time to move replace the burden
Pass the gloves onto some other hands
Who's that dude I never heard of
Well he's left the building but he was the shit he was the man
No one ever said it'd be easy
Got it made got to be the one
Feels so good but then it's gone
Throwaway heroes
Disposable smiles
In all out style
Throwaway heroes
Expendable beats
From god to geek
Now someone else is in your seat
Throwaway heroes
Disposable smiles
In all out style
Throwaway heroes
Expendable beats
From god to geek
Now someone else is in your seat

Link Posted: 8/20/2021 8:38:57 PM EDT
[#17]
View All Quotes

Pfftt.
The Duras sisters. They fail at most of their schemes. Nice tits though.

Link Posted: 8/20/2021 9:12:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 9:15:16 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

I'll be in Jackson in October if you wanna drive down......
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 9:15:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Ben's fault...

In other news...
Milwaukee today!
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/430646/20210820_165249-2059988.jpg
View Quote

Bravo!!!
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 9:21:21 PM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

"I always wanted to see Montana"
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 9:30:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 9:38:21 PM EDT
[#23]

That account is an op or I will eat my hat.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 10:15:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Meanwhile in Australia: “If you have a loved one you believe is going to protest this weekend, you are obliged to talk them out of it. If you know someone who attends an illegal gathering this weekend, you must call crime stoppers.”

https://www.rebelnews.com/nsw_police_treat_freedom_day_protesters_like_terrorists

Link Posted: 8/21/2021 1:15:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 1:21:29 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 1:25:35 AM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 8/21/2021 1:28:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 1:30:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#29]
Click To View Spoiler
"This is Sadat, the AFG SF General I've been trying to track down. I believe he was holding out at Camp Shorabak/Bastion when Lashkar/Helmand fell.
He's an extremely capable leader IMO, and a shooter too. Goes out on patrols constantly.

Just showed up in Panjshir"

...................................................................................................................

Taliban lose control of Puli Hisar in Baghlan province

According to the Herat Times, the Taliban have lost control of the Puli-Hisar region as a result of a local uprising in Baghlan province, with heavy fighting going on in the Dih-Salah region.

According to local sources, Taliban positions were attacked in several regions of Baghlan province.
...............................................................................................................................................

It has now been confirmed that Afghan militias from the Northern Alliance have seized new territories from the :flag_white: Taliban: Puli Khesar, Banu (Andarab) and Deh Salah in Baghlan province north of Kabul. Sources report that the Taliban retreated from these territories with losses. The attack began from the Panjshir province as many experts had predicted.

PS:  Open source information
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 1:36:27 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 2:13:48 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 2:34:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 2:54:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: elcope] [#33]
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 2:57:43 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 3:34:01 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 3:39:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 3:47:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 3:49:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 3:52:24 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 4:00:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: elcope] [#40]
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 4:46:20 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

Since we're on the subject of Aghanistan, and Germany, I'll tell you one of my simple and underwhelming Germany stories.
Years back, mid war timeframe, my ODA was leaving AFG in 1s and 2s, as the flights were pretty crowded. I had weapons and the sr c had property, so we were moving kind of slow. We split up, him on one flight and me on another, and by luck I was on a plane with a significant amount of cargo but only a few personnel. Only 4 of us.
All the dudes on my flight were guys I'd known for a while, from a young dude on a team across the hall that I had helped mentor, to the CW4 that was a drinking buddy.
We landed in Germany, and the SF LNO was an old friend I'd been through the Q with. He had us driven out in town to a little mom & pop restaurant, I swear it was the best food I'd ever had. They had home brewed beer and we put that shit away.
We were driven to our quarters, which was pretty damn nice, and racked out for about four hrs.
The LNO woke us up, and told us our flight was delayed four days, and that he wouldn't need his car.
He handed off his keys for us.
I'm not going to tell the rest of the story, but everything else we got into, we arrived in a 4 series with the hammer down.
That was a good memory after a shit trip.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Fantomas:
Achtung @Fantomas

Have a big dish of Leberknödel before you come home.

Man I wish I had a big dish with Spätzle.

@elcope

I had a few Leberknödel already but no Spätzle yet

I have gained a lot of weight - the food is just so good

Since we're on the subject of Aghanistan, and Germany, I'll tell you one of my simple and underwhelming Germany stories.
Years back, mid war timeframe, my ODA was leaving AFG in 1s and 2s, as the flights were pretty crowded. I had weapons and the sr c had property, so we were moving kind of slow. We split up, him on one flight and me on another, and by luck I was on a plane with a significant amount of cargo but only a few personnel. Only 4 of us.
All the dudes on my flight were guys I'd known for a while, from a young dude on a team across the hall that I had helped mentor, to the CW4 that was a drinking buddy.
We landed in Germany, and the SF LNO was an old friend I'd been through the Q with. He had us driven out in town to a little mom & pop restaurant, I swear it was the best food I'd ever had. They had home brewed beer and we put that shit away.
We were driven to our quarters, which was pretty damn nice, and racked out for about four hrs.
The LNO woke us up, and told us our flight was delayed four days, and that he wouldn't need his car.
He handed off his keys for us.
I'm not going to tell the rest of the story, but everything else we got into, we arrived in a 4 series with the hammer down.
That was a good memory after a shit trip.

that sounds like a fun time

4 days of drinking

Coffee and Vodka in the morning

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 4:49:45 AM EDT
[#42]

Liver is Okay, but I prefer pork livers, which can be hard to find at times due to some obscure U.S. health regulations. For beef liver, soak it in milk for 12 hours or so, then do what you're going to do. Cook, dry dehydrate, etc. ETA: That dish Fantomas & I were discussing earlier is a liver dumpling dish. Fucking excellent.

Tim McF, Z-man (who turned 60 in Afg and was essentially ejected from theater), T-man, though most of the SF guys I know are Warrants or commo guys. What was your specific MOS?
View All Quotes

I've smoked and dehydrated some pretty awesome stuff, and have it come out great, but I don't have the nerve to vac pac some of it and store it long term.
Right now I'm trying to do liver. I know that sounds gross, but hey, rice and beans with liver is a get up and go meal.

Liver is Okay, but I prefer pork livers, which can be hard to find at times due to some obscure U.S. health regulations. For beef liver, soak it in milk for 12 hours or so, then do what you're going to do. Cook, dry dehydrate, etc. ETA: That dish Fantomas & I were discussing earlier is a liver dumpling dish. Fucking excellent.

I'm sure we would. Those that know how to live stick together.

Tim McF, Z-man (who turned 60 in Afg and was essentially ejected from theater), T-man, though most of the SF guys I know are Warrants or commo guys. What was your specific MOS?

I had this the other day

Blood Sausage and Liver Sausage

it was soooooo good

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/21/2021 8:18:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:
Blood Sausage and Liver Sausage
Attachment Attached File
View Quote
I began learning German in the seventh grade.  It's been one of my life dreams to visit Germany.  Now, not so much.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 10:53:50 AM EDT
[#44]
https://www.voanews.com/south-central-asia/hardline-haqqani-network-put-charge-kabul-security

Link
"The Taliban has placed security for the Afghan capital, Kabul, in the hands of senior members of the Haqqani Network, which has close ties with foreign jihadist groups including a long-standing association with al-Qaida.

Western intelligence officials say the assignment is alarming and undercuts Taliban promises to tread a more moderate path than the movement did when it ruled the country from 1996 to 2001.

It also raises the prospect of al-Qaida being welcomed back to Afghanistan, they fear, which would break promises made by Taliban leaders during diplomatic talks in Qatar with U.S. officials last year, not to allow the country to again become a safe haven for foreign jihadists."
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 10:58:14 AM EDT
[#45]

After missing hunting season due to covid BS last year, I'm going to be a hunting fool Mid Sep - end of Nov.
View Quote

Damn. Fine.
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 10:58:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
https://www.voanews.com/south-central-asia/hardline-haqqani-network-put-charge-kabul-security

Link
"The Taliban has placed security for the Afghan capital, Kabul, in the hands of senior members of the Haqqani Network, which has close ties with foreign jihadist groups including a long-standing association with al-Qaida.

Western intelligence officials say the assignment is alarming and undercuts Taliban promises to tread a more moderate path than the movement did when it ruled the country from 1996 to 2001.

It also raises the prospect of al-Qaida being welcomed back to Afghanistan, they fear, which would break promises made by Taliban leaders during diplomatic talks in Qatar with U.S. officials last year, not to allow the country to again become a safe haven for foreign jihadists."
View Quote

Don't worry, Biden required that underneath the stretchwrap on each pallet-o-cash there will be a note saying "Not for terrorists"
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 12:55:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

View Quote

A good buddy of mine's son is in the Army in Saudi Arabia and was forced to take the jab - or, be stuck there indefinitely, w/no way home w/o proof of vaccination.

Not to mention, receive a Court Martial.
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 12:58:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

She's thinking "I gave my best dick sucking for this"
View All Quotes

No. She's thinking, "Just a few more days and I'll be running the show! Keep talking, Joe!"
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 1:03:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 1:07:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top