[#1]

Link Posted: 6/28/2024 8:29:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 8:33:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Capta] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
View Quote

I'm a bit surprised that Russia hasn't made a bigger push yet.  Perhaps there was something to reports from a week ago that they were planning a big push on Kharkiv with 90,000 men and the HIMARS permission (to use it on Russia) came through in time to nip it in the bud.
They don't have forever to launch a summer offensive with the fall rainy season ahead.
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 8:43:48 PM EDT
[#4]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 8:52:49 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm just waiting for Norks making Scooter/ Mosin/ Bayonet charges across mine fields.

... I bought microwave popcorn and a 5-liter plastic bottle of "vodka."
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 8:57:50 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

Haven't been keeping up. Where are they losing ground?
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 9:06:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By BigGrumpyBear:

IIRC the conversations in the earlier days of the other thread, a lot of those folks had spent years training and working with our "allies" in ME countries and considered UA no better, and as such there was no need to do it.

Others, wanted more immediate concerns addressed to stabilize the lines before doing long term stuff.

Some consider RU victory a fait accompli even now.

I suggested giving them the entire A10 fleet along with F16's as it would get it out of US inventory, allowing the USAF to spend the money elsewhere. And second it would give UA a robust plane to attack the front lines.

It was instantly poo poo-ed because the A10 would be a sitting duck to RU ADA. They'll all get shot down, it's to slow, it's to old, and the pilots will get killed, etc, etc, etc...

Never mind it would take months to a year to train them during which the UA would attrit the ADA before the planes were in country like they're doing now. Amazing how that worked.

A lot of people with a bias against the A10 ignored everything after A10 was mentioned in the conversation.

And I'm sure I'll get push back for mentioning it here.

View Quote

What does the A10 bring to the game that an attack helicopter can't do?

Many pages ago I mentioned a conversation I had with an A10 pilot in Germany who was there for war games taking place.

He compared the ability of an attack helicopter to pop up from a treeline and fire off a missile or two then duck back down  vs. the vulnerability of an A10 in that scenario.

His own words were " we will have a very glorious and short lifespan in that kind of combat arena."

With the plethora of air defense systems in the field, I don't think the A10 is a good fit.
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 9:11:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By DonKey153:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

South of Kremina if I remember. Small gain, but still.

Link Posted: 6/28/2024 9:15:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 9:19:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Capta:

I'm a bit surprised that Russia hasn't made a bigger push yet.  Perhaps there was something to reports from a week ago that they were planning a big push on Kharkiv with 90,000 men and the HIMARS permission (to use it on Russia) came through in time to nip it in the bud.
They don't have forever to launch a summer offensive with the fall rainy season ahead.
View All Quotes

There's still a lot of fighting weather before mud season kicks in, but I and others in the spring were saying that Russia's extremely high optempo rate and massive losses were going to preclude them from carrying out any large scale offensives over the summer. They continued to throw bodies and equipment at the AFU all throughout the spring, even in the face of mud season and staggering loses. Thus far, I certainly feel that viewpoint has been vindicated. As a result of their decision not to let off the gas for a second in the spring, they haven't been able to mass considerable forces this summer, and have been relegated to the same old positional, grinding, slow offensive operations.
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 9:23:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By kpacman:

Many pages ago I mentioned a conversation I had with an A10 pilot in Germany who was there for war games taking place.

He compared the ability of an attack helicopter to pop up from a treeline and fire off a missile or two then duck back down  vs. the vulnerability of an A10 in that scenario.

His own words were " we will have a very glorious and short lifespan in that kind of combat arena."

With the plethora of air defense systems in the field, I don't think the A10 is a good fit.
View Quote

This may be true, at least partially true. What happens when virtually all Russian SAM systems are destroyed, and the only defense left is manpads? Can A10's flying at treetop levels and running close to 500 miles an hour deliver the goods? Can confused and drone harassed Russians use a manpad under fire?  How will supply lines react when they are harassed in the rear by strafing runs and quick exits via A10's? The reaction time of anyone using a manpad leaves a lot to be desired when the aircraft comes in low and leaves immediately. Changing A10 tactics, so as not to linger in the attack zone, seems vital to success.
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 9:30:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By borderpatrol:

This may be true, at least partially true. What happens when virtually all Russian SAM systems are destroyed, and the only defense left is manpads? Can A10's flying at treetop levels and running close to 500 miles an hour deliver the goods? Can confused and drone harassed Russians use a manpad under fire?  How will supply lines react when they are harassed in the rear by strafing runs and quick exits via A10's? The reaction time of anyone using a manpad leaves a lot to be desired when the aircraft comes in low and leaves immediately. Changing A10 tactics, so as not to linger in the attack zone, seems vital to success.
View All Quotes

Plus the fact that after 3 years in this war both sides still use the Su-25 with inferior systems all round.
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 9:32:21 PM EDT
[#13]
8 minutes ago.

Link Posted: 6/28/2024 9:39:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:
I'm just waiting for Norks making Scooter/ Mosin/ Bayonet charges across mine fields.

... I bought microwave popcorn and a 5-liter plastic bottle of "vodka."
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/28/2024 9:54:02 PM EDT
[#15]

View All Quotes

The low IQ “conservatives” have been using the “Russia is gaining a football field a month = Russia is winning” line to justify the 10-1 and sometimes 20-1 loses Russia is suffering as “Russia is winning”.
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 10:19:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By ServusVeritatis:

The low IQ “conservatives” have been using the “Russia is gaining a football field a month = Russia is winning” line to justify the 10-1 and sometimes 20-1 loses Russia is suffering as “Russia is winning”.
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 6/28/2024 10:20:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Shaheds and potential ALCMs tonight.

🔴 04:46 Air alarm in
                Kharkiv region
🔴 04:51 Air alarm in
                Kherson region
🔴 05:01 Air alarm in
                Vinnytsia region
🔴 05:02 Air alarm in
                Kyiv region

https://t.me/povitryanatrivogaaa/94041

⚠️Currently recorded UAVs:
Cherkassy/Kyivschyna→Vinnychyna.
The direction may change.
Stay in shelters!

https://t.me/povitryanatrivogaaa/94042

Link Posted: 6/28/2024 10:43:16 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

You have to think in Russian. Losses simply do not matter. If the goal is accomplished, the cost to achieve it is irrelevant.
"Vladimir Vladimirovich, this invasion will cost you every single gun, shell, missile, and piece of armor your country has manufactured in the last 75 years, and a half-million lives."
"Is that all? Done!"

The only thing keeping Ukraine going as a nation right now is aid - military, humanitarian, and financial. If that all ended, Ukraine would be forced to revert to a guerilla insurgency in just a few weeks. While Russia failed against that in Afghanistan, that was also a place they didn't care about. Malorussia is worth all the blood east of the Urals to take, and all the blood of every single fool from Muscovy that volunteers.

This also fits with the same principle in China. Some people think China wants Taiwan's industry & technology and wouldn't want to rule a smoking ruin. Yes, they absolutely want a smoking ruin, if that's what ends with their control. Russia is the same in Ukraine. They've said it repeatedly, they'll happily raze every city to the ground and rebuild them, so long as it's Moscow in command.
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 10:50:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Daily Ukraine map 🗺️thread for Friday 28th June 2024

Highlights: Ukrainian forces retake multiple positions in the Kreminna forest and east of Terny. We've written about it in the past, but protecting Zarichne / Torske is vital to that entire area.

Heavy Russian casualties marked near Sokil, Vovchansk and Heorhiivka

Map: https://uacontrolmap.com

View Quote

Ukrainian War | 06/27/24

Summary (for testing), non-exhaustive, of Russian strikes for the month of June (until the 26th).
data: @AndrewPerpetua

Cyan: Drones
Green: Classic artillery
Yellow: Airstrike

#UkraineRussianWar #GuerreEnUkraine

Link Posted: 6/28/2024 11:38:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

You have to think in Russian. Losses simply do not matter. If the goal is accomplished, the cost to achieve it is irrelevant.
"Vladimir Vladimirovich, this invasion will cost you every single gun, shell, missile, and piece of armor your country has manufactured in the last 75 years, and a half-million lives."
"Is that all? Done!"

The only thing keeping Ukraine going as a nation right now is aid - military, humanitarian, and financial. If that all ended, Ukraine would be forced to revert to a guerilla insurgency in just a few weeks. While Russia failed against that in Afghanistan, that was also a place they didn't care about. Malorussia is worth all the blood east of the Urals to take, and all the blood of every single fool from Muscovy that volunteers.

This also fits with the same principle in China. Some people think China wants Taiwan's industry & technology and wouldn't want to rule a smoking ruin. Yes, they absolutely want a smoking ruin, if that's what ends with their control. Russia is the same in Ukraine. They've said it repeatedly, they'll happily raze every city to the ground and rebuild them, so long as it's Moscow in command.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

"Is that all? Done!"

One of the big issues is that out elites have no concept of "will".  They cannot comprehend that caring for the fate of individuals or humanistic morality are very "western" concepts, and are merely something the rest of the world at best gives "lip service" and little else. Of course, the rest of the world sees how these said "elites" treat their allies and even their own citizens while giving these lectures, so they just assume these are beautiful words and nothing else.  Russia's biggest shock was that their actions, which were only a minor escalation above Georgia or Ukraine 2014, actually had real consequences on this occasion....which has barely slowed them down since the lives of the peasants has never really been a concern of either Czarists or Communists!
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 11:57:51 PM EDT
[#21]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GRMeNvzXgAAbDxx?format=jpg&name=medium

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/126617/GRKUNKsXgAAfE5Y_jpeg-3253117.JPG
View Quote

In for the videos!
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 11:59:09 PM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes

They’ve lost some in Vovchansk lately, but they still occupy the north end of the town.
Link Posted: 6/29/2024 12:01:41 AM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

Su-25s are already flying at treetop level and being shot down by MANPADS.
I’d much sooner send Cobras or even OHs.
Link Posted: 6/29/2024 12:25:39 AM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/29/2024 12:31:14 AM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: 6/29/2024 1:10:29 AM EDT
[#26]
Research expert tells UN it has ‘irrefutably’ established missile debris in Ukraine is North Korean

By EDITH M. LEDERER
ASSOCIATED PRESS • June 29, 2024

UNITED NATIONS — The head of a research organization that has been tracing weapons used in attacks in Ukraine since 2018 told the United Nations Security Council on Friday it has “irrefutably” established that ballistic missile remnants found in Ukraine came from North Korea.

The United States and its Western allies clashed with Russia and North Korea at the meeting, saying both countries violated a U.N. embargo on arms exports from the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, the country’s official name. Russia dismissed the “baseless accusations,” and the DPRK dismissed the meeting as “an extremely brazen act” to discuss “someone’s alleged ‘weapon transfers.’”

Jonah Leff, executive director of Conflict Armament Research, gave the council a detailed analysis of the remnants of the missile that struck Ukraine’s second-largest city, Kharkiv, on Jan. 2.

He said the organization documented the missile’s rocket motor, its tail section and almost 300 components manufactured by 26 companies from eight countries and territories, and it determined the missile was either a KN-23 or KN-24 manufactured in 2023 in the DPRK.

The organization reached its conclusion based on the missile’s unique characteristics — its diameter, distinct jet vane actuators that direct the missile’s thrust and trajectory, the pattern around the igniter, the presence of Korean characters on some rocket components, and other marks and components dating back to 2023, he said.

“Following the initial documentation, our teams inspected three additional identical DPRK missiles that struck Kyiv and Zaporizhzhia earlier this year,” Leff said. They also observed additional conventional weapons, including an artillery rocket produced in 1977, “that had been seized on the front lines and had not been observed on the battlefield previously in Ukraine” that were manufactured by the DPRK, and might have been part of a recent larger consignment of rockers.

The council discussed illegal arms transfers from North Korea at the request of France, Japan, South Korea, the United Kingdom and the United States.

The meeting followed Russia’s March 28 veto that ended the monitoring of sanctions against North Korea over its expanding nuclear program by a U.N. panel of experts. The U.S. and its European and Asian allies accused Moscow of seeking to avoid scrutiny as it allegedly violates sanctions to buy weapons from Pyongyang for its war in Ukraine.

U.N. disarmament chief Izumi Nakamitsu told the council Friday that before its mandate expired, the panel of experts was reviewing a report from Ukraine on missile debris it recovered “following information about short-range ballistic missiles manufactured in the DPRK and used by Russian armed forces in Ukraine.”

While the mandate of the experts, which had been extended since 2009 with Russia’s support, was terminated, Nakamitsu said “it is important to note” that the Security Council committee responsible for monitoring the implementation of sanctions against the DPRK “continues its work and will oversee the implementation of the sanctions regime.”

U.S. Ambassador Robert Wood called Leff’s presentation with its many technical details “quite compelling,” and told the council that while Russia may have ended the panel’s monitoring with China’s “tacit support,” the briefing showed that Moscow and Beijing “cannot prevent the public from learning about the unlawful arms transfers occurring between the DPRK and Russia.”

He said the independent findings by Leff’s research organization corroborate open-source reports and analyses. And he said that, in addition to the dozens of missiles Russia has transferred from the DPRK, it has also unlawfully transferred over 11,000 containers of munitions.

“As a permanent member of the Security Council, Russia has a responsibility to uphold and strengthen international peace and security,” Wood said. “Yet, Russia is launching ballistic missiles, which it unlawfully procured from the DPRK, against the Ukrainian people.”

Russia’s U.N. Ambassador Vassily Nebenzia accused the meeting’s Western sponsors of attempting to use the Security Council “to trot out an anti-Russian and anti-North Korean narrative and to disseminate baseless accusations in order to detract attention from their own destructive actions which foment escalation in the region.”

He called the claims that Russia is using DPRK missiles in Ukraine “absolutely false,” questioning the professionalism and expertise of those who examined the wreckage in Ukraine.

Nebenzia accused the United States of constantly stepping up the militarization of the Asia-Pacific region and said Washington’s policy of “extended deterrence” on Russia’s eastern border “poses a real threat not just for the DPRK but also for our country.”

He said the purpose of the June 19 strategic partnership agreement signed by Russian President Vladimir Putin and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un “is to play a stabilizing role in northeast Asia amidst an unprecedented escalation of tensions.” As for Article 4 of the agreement, providing for the delivery of mutual military assistance if either country is subject to an armed attack, he said this should not arouse “national security-related concerns” for countries that don’t plan to attack the DPRK.

North Korea’s U.N. Ambassador Kim Song called the United States “the world’s biggest arms exporter,” and accused the Western countries that called the council meeting of being “the main culprits” of disturbing global peace. They have caused “tragic bloodshed by extensive shipment of weapons “ and have cast “a cloud of war in every corner of the world.”

Song detailed U.S. arms shipments to South Korea and Japan and accused the U.S. and its followers of trying to obstruct the development of DPRK-Russia relations. He defended those relations as “completely of a peace-loving and defensive nature.”

China Deputy U.N. Ambassador Geng Shuang warned that peace and security in all of northeast Asia will be affected if there is “more chaos” on the Korean peninsula.

He called on all parties to be “rational and pragmatic” and “work together to cool down the situation.”

China will play “a constructive role” to realize long-term peace and stability on the Korean peninsula, Geng said, and he called on the United States to end its pressure campaign against the DPRK and “the myth of deterrence,” and demonstrate its sincerity in holding an unconditional dialogue “through concrete action.”

U.S. envoy Wood retorted: “If, indeed, China is so concerned about the security situation on the Korean peninsula, then it needs to use its influence with the DPRK to persuade it from undermining regional and global security.”

“It should also use its influence that it has with Russia through its new ‘No Limits’ partnership to end this increasingly dangerous military cooperation between DPRK and Russia,” he said.

https://www.stripes.com/theaters/europe/2024-06-28/north-korea-missile-ukraine-14331220.html

Link Posted: 6/29/2024 1:15:57 AM EDT
[#27]
Dnipro. A Russian missile directly hit an apartment building. Four floors have been destroyed. Three people injured. Rescuers, medical workers, and all services are already on the site, providing all necessary assistance.

That is why we keep reminding all our partners that only sufficient quantity and quality of air defense systems and the world’s determination can stop Russian terror.

We need these decisions. We need a reliable air shield for Ukraine.

Link Posted: 6/29/2024 1:24:08 AM EDT
[#28]
lol

Link Posted: 6/29/2024 3:50:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#29]

View Quote

View Quote

Here are losses I could identify for yesterday.

btw, we found 229 videos, and we're not done going through them all yet.

59 Russian
3 artillery pieces (1 destroyed)
12 tanks (4 destroyed)
3 ifv (1 abandoned, 1 destroyed)
7 apcs (1 abandoned, 4 destroyed)
13 transport vehicles destroyed, including 2 trucks
4 other vehicles, presumably all ifv or apc

40 Ukrainian
1 damaged tank
7 ifv (1 abandoned and 2 destroyed)
1 apc destroyed
2 mraps (1 abandoned)
10 transports destroyed, including 3 trucks
2 KUNG destroyed by an iskander strike

Link Posted: 6/29/2024 4:05:41 AM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 6/29/2024 4:07:38 AM EDT
[#31]

https://nashaniva.com/345786

Link Posted: 6/29/2024 4:13:06 AM EDT
[#32]
Yesterday, ten Ukrainian civilians were released from Russian captivity. Among them are:

🔹Nariman Dzhelyal, the first deputy chairman of the Mejlis (representative-executive organ) of the Crimean Tatar people. In September 2021, he was detained for participating in the Crimean Platform summit. Nariman was later taken to an unknown destination. After that, he was forcibly moved to Russia. On the basis of a falsified criminal case, Dzhelyal was sentenced to 17 years in a strict regime penitentiary.

While in captivity, the political prisoner wrote letters to Ukrainian people expressing his faith in liberation and victory.

🔸Monk Ivan Levytskyi: originally from Lviv region, he served in Berdiansk in the parish of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary,  Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church. After the occupation of the city, he continued to pray with the congregation.  On November 16, 2022, during a regular prayer in the center of Berdiansk, Levitsky was detained.

🔹Monk Bohdan Geleta is from Ivano-Frankivsk region. He served in Berdiansk with Father Levitsky and together with him held services for believers under occupation. He was detained in the evening of the same day as Levitsky. Both monks were tortured.

📹: President Zelensky

Link Posted: 6/29/2024 4:30:06 AM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 6/29/2024 4:48:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#34]
Close-up of the minelayer robot.
??????? ????? ?????? ?????????!

????????? ??? ?????? ??????????? ?? ??????????

??????????? ??????????? ???????? ???????-?????????. ??????????? ????????

??? ?? ????: ????? ??? ?????
Link Posted: 6/29/2024 5:25:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Prime:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GRLOtlIaEAAd6Gr?format=jpg&name=medium

https://nashaniva.com/345786
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/29/2024 6:19:10 AM EDT
[#36]

??????????????? ??? ?????? ????????? ??????? ???
Link Posted: 6/29/2024 6:38:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 6/29/2024 6:47:03 AM EDT
[#38]

Link Posted: 6/29/2024 7:15:30 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:

Not much changed in 80 years since they stole Karelia from Finland.

View Quote

Probably worse now that it was when they stole it. Finland razed the place to the ground when they left it.
Link Posted: 6/29/2024 7:56:53 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 6/29/2024 8:14:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/29/2024 8:23:15 AM EDT
[#42]
NSFW.

Link Posted: 6/29/2024 8:23:37 AM EDT
[#43]

Link Posted: 6/29/2024 8:26:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#44]
2026 will be an interesting year.

These increased manufacturing numbers are nowhere near what Russia requires for it's doctrine for artillery use.

Link Posted: 6/29/2024 8:40:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#45]
Turning your 155mm artillery stockpile into a smart weapon stockpile since 2007.

https://www.baesystems.com/en-us/product/long-range-precision-guidance-kit

Long Range Precision Guidance Kit (LR-PGK)
Delivering long range precision fires with conventional artillery shells

Long Range Precision Guidance Kit (LR-PGK)
BAE Systems' Long Range Precision Guidance Kit (LR-PGK) with GPS anti-jam technology corrects inherent ballistic errors of high-explosive and rocket-assist artillery projectiles to deliver long range precision fires.
View Quote

Defeating emerging jam threats
Emerging signal-jamming capabilities of adversaries threaten the effectiveness of the U.S. Army's existing artillery precision guidance kits, but our Long Range Precision Guidance Kit (LR-PGK) technology meets current and future anti-jam requirements to defeat jamming. It also advances previously successful capabilities developed to improve reliability of precision-strike functions in GPS-jammed environments.

This kit is compatible with existing and future artillery shells and firing platforms, including:

M795, M1128, XM1113, and M549A1 standard projectiles
M109A6/A7 self-propelled Howitzers (manufactured by BAE Systems)
M1299 Extended Range Cannon Artillery
M777A2 lightweight towed Howitzers (manufactured by BAE Systems)
View Quote

The LR-PGK builds on proven, mature technology to improve the accuracy of 155mm projectiles. It will increase maneuverability and incorporate anti-jam capability – requirements for today's quickly evolving battle space.

Innovative guidance systems
This artillery shell upgrade kit combines enhanced GPS-based navigation with an innovative, roll-stabilized guidance unit and antenna array. This integrated technology, paired with a proven, variable-deflection canard control method, allows for advanced in-flight correction capabilities.

The LR-PGK technology is designed to help warfighters complete missions accurately:

Precision at greater distances to outrange threats
Improved GPS anti-jam technology supports the mission and makes munitions updateable
Reduced ordnance dispersion
Our kit greatly reduces dispersion associated with 155mm unguided artillery rounds, achieving precision target engagement. Projectiles fitted with LR-PGK provide artillery teams in battle with accurate fire support capabilities that friendly forces can rely on in urban areas, resulting in:

Improved accuracy against modern threats
Reduced Circular Error of Probability (CEP)
Decreased collateral damage
Lowering costs
BAE Systems' Long Range Precision Guidance Kit (LR-PGK) requires less ammunition than conventional artillery to complete the mission, which saves costs and increases effectiveness.
View Quote

I wonder if the squares are multiple directional gps antennas. That would improve performance against terrestrial gps jammers. As they would attenuate terrestrial signals and boost orbital ones.

Technology never sits still. The combination of M-code, GPS III spot beams an possible sector antennas would make XM1171 very hard to jam.
View Quote

Yes it would.
Link Posted: 6/29/2024 8:44:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 6/29/2024 8:54:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: doc540] [#47]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GRPYUXuWQAAKLQT?format=jpg&name=medium
View Quote

Would your best role in the war not be flying over your own country shooting down drones from an open cockpit prop plane?  A Stearman with a couple of MG42 zippers?
Link Posted: 6/29/2024 8:55:33 AM EDT
[#48]

In connection with the latest news, links to which we receive, we attach to this post, as well as due to the refusal to admit our guilt in the Armenian genocide (events of 1915 in the Ottoman Empire) and the ongoing oppression of the Kurds, we decided to go to Turkey and carry out educational work

https://mk-turkey.ru/politics/2024/06/28/erdogan-polnopravnoe-chlenstvo-v-es-ostaetsya-strategicheskoj-celyu-turcii.html

https://mk-turkey.ru/politics/2024/06/28/tureckaya-partiya-predlozhila-lishat-grazhdanstva-evreev-kotorye-voyuyut-na-storone-izrailya.html

https://mk-turkey.ru/politics/2024/06/13/glava-mid-turcii-podtverdil-uchastie-v-konferencii-po-ukraine-v-shvejcarii.html

https://mk-turkey.ru/politics/2024/06/12/erdogan-vpervye-za-18-let-posetil-shtab-kvartiru-tureckoj-oppozicii.html

https://report.az/ru/v-regione/turciya-i-ukraina-obsudili-razvitie-dvustoronnih-svyazej/

https://mk-turkey.ru/bezopasnost/2024/06/12/t-turciya-smozhet-priobresti-u-ssha-f-35-pri-otkaze-ot-rossijskih-s-400-posol-v- ankare.html

https://mk-turkey.ru/politics/2024/06/05/mid-turcii-osudil-reshenie-urugvaya-priznat-sobytiya-1915-goda-genocidom.html

https://mk-turkey.ru/politics/2024/06/05/p-v-turcii-nachalis-protesty-iz-za-otstraneniya-prokurdskogo-mera-hakkari.html

We work on the website of the President of Turkey

https://tccb.gov.tr/

To confirm our work, we attach a link to the report:

https://check-host.net/check-report/1b50ab79k54

https://t.me/CyberArmyofRussia_Reborn/8395

Link Posted: 6/29/2024 9:01:10 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By doc540:

Would your best role in the war not be flying over your own country shooting down drones from an open cockpit prop plane?  A Stearman with a couple of MG42 zippers?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By doc540:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GRPYUXuWQAAKLQT?format=jpg&name=medium

"best job I ever had."
     "best job I ever had."
Link Posted: 6/29/2024 9:06:26 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 419
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top