Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 471
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 1:59:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Easterner] [#1]
Well one week of training is almost behind us. Some of the guys took some medical classes. Others worked on some basic shooting skills, their grouping, and zeroing at different meters.

I had the opportunity to learn about some of our mapping software that we use on a tablet. I spent the past few days working on downloading maps and finding suitable routes for my driving courses. Some of the other guys navigated for me and we made several tracks to follow. Some turned out to be in some of the most beautiful countryside.

Office view. Sunflowers are coming soon:
Attachment Attached File

In the thick of it and not a road in sight. Truck blends in decent in the shadows:
Attachment Attached File

It was a good day today. We had the opportunity to do some recon of many areas. It was fun for all, and I look forward to doing more mapping.

This is after all, how we plan routes into areas we work in. The software has many cool features. Some of which that show us areas/routes that limit how visible we are based on topographic features.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 2:02:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 7/5/2024 2:07:02 PM EDT
[#3]
The ACME defense department presents some state of the art AT tactics:

Click To View Spoiler

Link Posted: 7/5/2024 2:12:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 2:16:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Russian soldier throws anti-tank mine into a house

A 3 second fuze isn't enough for such a stunt. It seems he buried himself under the rubble of the house.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 2:23:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:
Russian soldier throws anti-tank mine into a house

A 3 second fuze isn't enough for such a stunt. It seems he buried himself under the rubble of the house.
View Quote

He was an idiot, but that goes without saying.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 2:36:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Easterner:
Well one week of training is almost behind us. Some of the guys took some medical classes. Others worked on some basic shooting skills, their grouping, and zeroing at different meters.

I had the opportunity to learn about some of our mapping software that we use on a tablet. I spent the past few days working on downloading maps and finding suitable routes for my driving courses. Some of the other guys navigated for me and we made several tracks to follow. Some turned out to be in some of the most beautiful countryside.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/Screenshot_20240705-205217_2_png-3258965.JPG

In the thick of it and not a road in sight. Truck blends in decent in the shadows:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/Screenshot_20240705-204937_png-3258967.JPG

It was a good day today. We had the opportunity to do some recon of many areas. It was fun for all, and I look forward to doing more mapping.

This is after all, how we plan routes into areas we work in. The software has many cool features. Some of which that show us areas/routes that limit how visible we are based on topographic features.
View Quote

Nice, that the software has a line of sight function, like what we use for the route planning our cruise missiles are supposed to take to get close.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 2:37:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:
https://i.imgur.com/zFy7q9C.jpeg

View Quote

lol, it comes with a fence.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 2:43:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

Nice, that the software has a line of sight function, like what we use for the route planning our cruise missiles are supposed to take to get close.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/Screenshot_20240705-205217_2_png-3258965.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/Screenshot_20240705-204937_png-3258967.JPG

Yeah we have a few tricks up our sleeve. The training in the coming weeks will get more specialized.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 3:40:45 PM EDT
[#10]

Yeah we have a few tricks up our sleeve. The training in the coming weeks will get more specialized.
View All Quotes

Good to hear man, glad to hear from you always.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 3:43:20 PM EDT
[#11]
It's happening.

Link Posted: 7/5/2024 3:45:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#12]
2 SM-6 and 2 AIM-120.

Link Posted: 7/5/2024 3:57:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Capta:

Zoom in a bit.  Someone launched a TOW or STUNGA from bottom center and it looks like the Javelin probably arrived first.
View All Quotes

Zoom in a bit.  Someone launched a TOW or STUNGA from bottom center and it looks like the Javelin probably arrived first.

Good catch. I missed it entirely.

That vehicle was history one way or another.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 4:01:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Anyone hear anything from Gentleman Farmer?
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 4:25:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By BlackHoleSon:
View Quote

I think he largely stopped coming here because of all the stupid and because people were trolling him.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 4:39:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 4:42:40 PM EDT
[#17]
ISW assessment for July 4th.

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/russian-offensive-campaign-assessment-july-4-2024

It doesn't really matter what Trump says about getting a ceasefire, he would have to deal with the reality that Russia needs to be defeated.

View All Quotes
ISW assessment for July 4th.

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/russian-offensive-campaign-assessment-july-4-2024

Russian President Vladimir Putin explicitly rejected Russian participation in any meaningful negotiations on a ceasefire agreement, instead demanding Ukraine's "irreversible" "demilitarization" as a precondition for any ceasefire agreement. Putin is thus demanding that Ukraine effectively surrender in advance of any ceasefire. Putin commented on the prospects of a negotiated ceasefire in Ukraine at the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) summit in Astana, Kazakhstan, on July 4, but instead of offering his typical feigned interest in such negotiations he outright rejected any ceasefire negotiation process.[1] Putin has repeatedly portrayed the West as his envisioned negotiating partner in a ceasefire agreement in order to prompt Western concessions on Ukrainian sovereignty, but Putin notably dismissed all intermediary parties as possible mediators for an agreement between Ukraine and Russia.[2] Putin also dismissed the Verkhovna Rada as a possible point of contact for negotiations despite previously claiming that the body was the only legitimate Ukrainian entity that Russia could negotiate with.[3] Putin has now labeled all Ukrainian governing institutions illegitimate or unsuitable for negotiations and has dismissed the idea of third parties participating in negotiations — de facto rejecting any realistic process for meaningfully negotiating a ceasefire agreement.[4]

Putin instead highlighted his demand for Ukraine's "demilitarization" as a primary prerequisite for any ceasefire agreement, demanding that Ukraine agree to "demilitarization" measures that would be irreversible.[5] Putin argued that Russia cannot allow the Ukrainian military to take advantage of a ceasefire to reconstitute its forces.[6] Putin notably did not address the near-certainty that Russian forces would take advantage of a potential ceasefire in exactly such a way, and ISW continues to assess that Russia would use the respite of a ceasefire to reconstitute and expand its forces and to further mobilize its defense industrial base (DIB) for future aggression aiming to destroy the Ukrainian state.[7] Putin's rejection of any ceasefire agreement short of Ukrainian capitulation further illustrates that he is confident in his assessment that Russia can pursue victory by continuing creeping advances in Ukraine, outlasting Western support for Ukraine, and winning a war of attrition against Ukrainian forces.

It doesn't really matter what Trump says about getting a ceasefire, he would have to deal with the reality that Russia needs to be defeated.

Not if he capitulated to Russia but simply said otherwise and presented it to his base as a masterstroke 87D triumph.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 4:43:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Wolfy42:

Hide your head in the sand.  I actually delivered a Ukrainian baby two nights ago and saw several more couples and families.  All the men were in their late 20 and early 30s.  You if cant comprehend what that means you are the same as what that Mau lee guys claims to be.

So half their military aged men are abroad. They dont give a shit about their own country and left.  Think about that.  Lots of russians left too,  but russia has 5 times the population.

I want russia to lose but in a war of attrition,  Ukraine is going to run out of men.  The policy of not drafting men under 26 is ludicrous.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Wolfy42:
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:

Well hello thar fellow firearms enthusiast

Could I interest you in some sunflower seeds?

Hide your head in the sand.  I actually delivered a Ukrainian baby two nights ago and saw several more couples and families.  All the men were in their late 20 and early 30s.  You if cant comprehend what that means you are the same as what that Mau lee guys claims to be.

So half their military aged men are abroad. They dont give a shit about their own country and left.  Think about that.  Lots of russians left too,  but russia has 5 times the population.

I want russia to lose but in a war of attrition,  Ukraine is going to run out of men.  The policy of not drafting men under 26 is ludicrous.

Amazing how well these statements line up with the article on Russian disinfo ops posted above!
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 4:44:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By planemaker:

No offense, but ALL of us are against the war and want it to end as quickly as possible. However, my belief is that Trump is a big believer in winning and as such wants to make sure Ukraine wins especially since Russia was the aggressor. As he says, Russia would have never invaded Ukraine had I been President. Now, when he wins, he's got to clean up Xiden's mess. My speculation is he'll give Putin a choice, withdraw or collapse as a country. He'll do that because by next January, Russia will be in serious trouble both economically and militarily.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stgdz:
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

WaPo summarizes the key players
UK election: Who are the team set to govern Britain if Labour wins?
Labor's new leader, Keir Starmer, has made efforts to shift the party a bit more to the center in response to Tory success over the last decade. I would agree, Britain is less likely to be affected in terms of Ukraine policy by a change in leadership.

My guess is that Macron will lead a coalition government in France and come out looking pretty savvy for maneuvering RN away from their success in the EU elections.

The US is looking like a total dumpster fire in terms of foreign policy. On one hand, you have the Donald Trump revenge tour and on the other hand you have a cluster. Biden doesn't control anything already anyway, and the hands in the puppet have no sense of perspective or leadership on foreign policy, they are totally ignorant. Harris would likely be the same. Newsome would be even closer to the imperialist/fascist China government. The only real hope is that Trump wins and he has good people steering things.

Why would you believe this?

He has already come out against the war and wants to end it as quickly as possible.  The only way that happens is likely stated above.

Ukraine is divided into East and west Ukraine along the dnipro and Russia continues to exert I fluence.  That's the peace he will push forward.

Oh and if they don't like it he will just cut off all US support, like he did earlier this year when he pressured Johnson.

No offense, but ALL of us are against the war and want it to end as quickly as possible. However, my belief is that Trump is a big believer in winning and as such wants to make sure Ukraine wins especially since Russia was the aggressor. As he says, Russia would have never invaded Ukraine had I been President. Now, when he wins, he's got to clean up Xiden's mess. My speculation is he'll give Putin a choice, withdraw or collapse as a country. He'll do that because by next January, Russia will be in serious trouble both economically and militarily.

We will see.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 4:46:59 PM EDT
[#20]
I've been to Thailand the last couple of years and seen more Russians hiding there than I've seen total Russians in my time on the US mainland.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 5:04:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Jaehaerys:

I think he largely stopped coming here because of all the stupid and because people were trolling him.
View Quote

That sucks but understandable. Wasn't sure if he was still in contact with any of the guys here. Hope he is doing well. Seemed like a real nice guy
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 5:37:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:
View Quote

Our resident Friends of Putin, will claim that’s faked; but if Ukraine can maintain drone superiority, it will eventually make Russias assault untenable.  

No matter how cheap Putin’s mercenaries are, personal fpv drones will always be cheaper.  

Eventually, word will trickle down to the third world, that Ukraine isn’t the place to be.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 6:16:31 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

You need to do something to take the shine off!
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 6:32:59 PM EDT
[#24]

‼️Z-military blogger Romanov gives a candid assessment of the Russian army in 10 min long video

🔴 The activity of FPV drones of the Armed Forces of Ukraine is very high, and the intensity of the use of cluster 155 mm projectiles has become less than during the attack of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on Robotyno.

🔴 FPV drones of the Armed Forces fly both in the Kharkiv region and in the border regions of the Russian Federation. Baba Yaga bomber drones fly at night.

🔴 The price of the offensive on Vovchansk costs the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation a third of the loss of personnel, as during the offensive on Avdiivka (it is more in reality)

🔴 The offensive on Vovchansk is commanded by the Russian General Lapin, who distinguished himself by commanding the unsuccessful crossing of the Russian Armed Forces across the Siverskyi Donets River in 2022.

🔴 The Russian Armed Forces in Vovchansk lack coordination of actions: there are cases when Russian soldiers storm a building that is already under their control and suffer losses.

🔴 Notes the successful work of "Birds of Madyar"

🔴 In the Kahrkiv area, there are many FPV-wings of the Armed Forces with repeaters, due to which they fly at long distances and hit targets.

🔴 The Russian Armed Forces wanted to "move" the border by 15 km, so that the Ukrainian Armed Forces could not fire at the Belgorod region, but it is impossible to do this, because in the direction of the Armed Forces there are M142 HIMARS and Patriot air defense systems under the cover of electronic warfare.

🔴 The Armed Forces of Ukraine are accumulating and transferring some reserves from the Zaporozhzhia direction to the Kharkiv direction.

🔴 Katsaps are waiting for the offensive of the Russian Armed Forces in the direction of Sumy, but the Armed Forces of Ukraine know about it.

🔴 the "Pantsir-S1" are the most effective system for combating Ukrainian attack drones, but they stood at the same positions in the Belgorod region, and therefore they were destroyed, and then kamikaze drones of the Armed Forces of Ukraine flew into the region.

🔴 On the border with the Kharkiv region, there are Russian soldiers, and behind them are "tiktokers" ( Kadyrovites ).

🔴 There are 7,000 former fighters of the "Wagner" PMC in Belarus.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/5/2024 7:48:57 PM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes

Some of the fools on here that began sucking Putin dick started harassing him and drove him off. I’m unsure how many were banned but many weren’t bots but actual long term members participating in open harassment of the guy.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 7:56:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By ServusVeritatis:

Some of the fools on here that began sucking Putin dick started harassing him and drove him off. I’m unsure how many were banned but many weren’t bots but actual long term members participating in open harassment of the guy.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ServusVeritatis:

That doesn't really surprise me, unfortunately. Welcome to AR15chan.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 9:03:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 9:09:11 PM EDT
[#28]
U.S. anti drone systems being tested against drone swarms at the Army Yuma proving ground.

Link Posted: 7/5/2024 9:18:28 PM EDT
[#29]
A lot of drone threats are going to be really close in before they are even detected. It's going to take forward deployed sensors and something like a directed energy weapon with a fast firing schedule.

Drone swarms challenge the idea of "point defense"

Link Posted: 7/5/2024 9:43:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#30]
Shaheds again tonight.

❗️Bilyayivka ~20 km Shahed. While flying around Odessa, but with maneuvers like yesterday
https://t.me/odesskaya_oblasti/36806

❗️ Crossed the border and is already in Moldova. Palanca
https://t.me/odesskaya_oblasti/36808

❗️Flies 🚀 along the border towards Izmail
https://t.me/odessa_infonews/56504

⚠️Currently recorded UAVs:
Dnipropetrovsk region→Kryvyi Rih/r.
Kherson region→Kherson.
Kirovohrad region→Mykolaiv region/Odesa region.
The direction may change.
Stay in shelters!

https://t.me/povitryanatrivogaaa/94817

💥 Kryvyi Rih - explosions.
https://t.me/povitryanatrivogaaa/94819

The last BpLA from Dnipropetrovsk region in Mykolaiv region.
South-western course.

https://t.me/war_monitor/18581

⚠️Currently recorded UAVs:
Mykolaiv region→Mykolaiv/district
The direction may change.
Stay in shelters!

https://t.me/povitryanatrivogaaa/94823

Link Posted: 7/5/2024 9:50:24 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

Watch out for OpSec and geo location. God Bless and keep up the good work.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 9:53:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:
A lot of drone threats are going to be really close in before they are even detected. It's going to take forward deployed sensors and something like a directed energy weapon with a fast firing schedule.

Drone swarms challenge the idea of "point defense"

View Quote

That is the idea, lots and lots of detection methods to spot various sized drones.  Radar, IR, signals and putting that information together quickly to slew a weapon and other sensors to destroy them.

One thing that people forget is that Russia really isn't capable of making the kinds of micro miniature radars and systems integration that are dedicated to detecting drones, the West is.

https://www.viseum.co.uk/projects/counter-drone-system/
https://www.viseum.co.uk/downloads/viseum-counter-drone-systems.pdf

https://www.emsopedia.org/entries/counter-drone/

https://www.nqdefense.com/radar-technology-a-precise-countermeasure-against-drones/
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 9:55:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Fire in Leningradskaya after a UAV attack.
https://t.me/chpkrasnodara/47701

⚡️Ukrainian UAVs attacked objects in the Krasnodar region, fuel tanks caught fire in the Pavlovskaya and Leningradskaya villages, a cell phone tower was damaged in Yeysk, and there were no casualties as a result of the drone attacks, the regional operational headquarters reported.
https://t.me/rusbrief/246872

One of the oil depots that caught fire in Kuban after an attack by Ukrainian drones belongs to the Lukoil company. Now there are fuel tanks burning there.
https://t.me/rusbrief/246873

More footage from the scene of the fire at the LUKOIL oil depot in the village of Pavlovskaya, Krasnodar Territory, after a UAV attack
https://t.me/astrapress/59009

On the night of July 5-6, civilian facilities in several municipalities of the Krasnodar Territory came under attack by the Kyiv regime - Yeisk, Leningrad and Pavlovsk districts.

In Yeisk, enemy UAVs were shot down by air defense. Minor damage to the cell tower was recorded as a result of falling debris from the devices.

Also, a drone attack was reflected in the village of Pavlovskaya. After fragments of the UAV fell at the oil depot, fuel storage tanks caught fire.

In the village of Leningradskaya, as a result of a UAV attack, a fuel tank caught fire.

Operational and special services are working on the spot to put out fires.
According to preliminary information, there were no casualties.

https://t.me/opershtab23/8172

Link Posted: 7/5/2024 9:56:08 PM EDT
[#34]

Not if he capitulated to Russia but simply said otherwise and presented it to his base as a masterstroke 87D triumph.
View Quote

Is that likely? Has Trump capitulated often in your recollection? Easy to bully and sucker? Not like that steel-spined Joe?
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 10:01:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: THOT_Vaccine] [#35]
“Morality and ethics should play no part”

The Insider has obtained hacked correspondence from officers of Russia's foreign intelligence agency (SVR) responsible for “information warfare” with the West. The leaked documents, intended for various government agencies, reveal the Kremlin's strategy: spreading disinformation on sensitive Western topics, posting falsehoods while posing as radical Ukrainian and European political forces (both real and specially created), appealing to emotions — primarily fear — over rationality, and utilizing new internet platforms instead of outdated ones like RT and Sputnik. The documents also detail localized campaigns against Russian émigrés, including efforts to discredit a fundraiser for Alexei Navalny's Anti-Corruption Foundation who had moved to the United States.
View Quote

---edit---
And for Pete's sake use Tor when someone drags a weird link like the above up into this thread.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 10:06:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Shebekino, Belgorod Oblast.
Ain’t good, but turnabout’s fair play.

⚡️💥RSChS: Attention! Shebekinsky GO, Shebekino city is under shelling. Go down to the basement (shelter).
https://t.me/zhest_shebekino_channel/69950

💥⏺If someone believed or became an eyewitness, then there were at least 12 arrivals...
Officially about the consequences of the shelling of the city at dawn - we are waiting for a statement from the OPERATIONAL HQ.⏺💥

https://t.me/zhest_shebekino_channel/69952

📹🗣The moment of the shelling was caught on an eyewitness camera. One of the exits and instantly arrives.
In the photo 📷 there is smoke over an urban residential area 📸....

https://t.me/zhest_shebekino_channel/69953

🔴📸🗣 Photo of the consequences of one of the arrivals in the residential sector.
The house, garage, gate and dog were damaged...
She was thrown out of the yard by the blast wave!!!
The animal could not be saved...😔😢
The residents of the house (women) are safe. 🙏

Khokhol shells the city aimlessly. Strikes at random.
No sight!!! 🤬 Fascist evil spirits. 😡

https://t.me/zhest_shebekino_channel/69955

🔴📸🗣 More photos of the consequences of the shelling of the residential sector of the city of Shebekino...

As we are informed from the field, all operational services are in place. There are no direct fires. Preliminarily, there are no wounded or casualties.

➡️We are waiting for information from the OPERATIONAL HQ.

https://t.me/zhest_shebekino_channel/69959

Link Posted: 7/5/2024 10:16:58 PM EDT
[#37]

That is the idea, lots and lots of detection methods to spot various sized drones.  Radar, IR, signals and putting that information together quickly to slew a weapon and other sensors to destroy them.

One thing that people forget is that Russia really isn't capable of making the kinds of micro miniature radars and systems integration that are dedicated to detecting drones, the West is.

https://www.emsopedia.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/2-9-768x355.png

https://www.emsopedia.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/3-4-768x645.png

https://www.nqdefense.com/radar-technology-a-precise-countermeasure-against-drones/
View Quote

For primitive local ew, I'm guessing a hackrf 1 strapped to a drone with a signal showing what it sees in a suspected frequency range would be useful. Then use appropriate ew to counter the threat.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 10:25:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#38]

Link Posted: 7/5/2024 11:20:02 PM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 7/5/2024 11:24:24 PM EDT
[#40]

Link Posted: 7/5/2024 11:28:24 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 11:32:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 11:35:09 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

Is movement during limited visibility going to be included?

https://www.moore.army.mil/Infantry/DoctrineSupplement/ATP3-21.8/chapter_07/OtherMovementSituations/MovementDuringLimitedVisibility/index.html
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 11:36:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 11:37:11 PM EDT
[#45]

For primitive local ew, I'm guessing a hackrf 1 strapped to a drone with a signal showing what it sees in a suspected frequency range would be useful. Then use appropriate ew to counter the threat.
View All Quotes

https://www.emsopedia.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/2-9-768x355.png

https://www.emsopedia.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/3-4-768x645.png

How about a unit like this: KrakenSDR

You could either put it on a drone, ground vehicle, building, etc. The range and bearing might not be perfect but would be a great cueing unit to pass to a more precise kill system.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 11:40:53 PM EDT
[#46]

How about a unit like this: KrakenSDR

You could either put it on a drone, ground vehicle, building, etc. The range and bearing might not be perfect but would be a great cueing unit to pass to a more precise kill system.
View Quote

Kraken is pretty awesome. pretty inexpensive, too. I agree it would work.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 11:55:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#47]

Link Posted: 7/5/2024 11:56:33 PM EDT
[#48]
China gifts Iran China gifts North Korea then Iran and North Korea make for Russia - China avoids sanctions https://www.nknews.org/pro/north-korea-using-chinese-machines-to-make-weapons-at-new-factory-photos-show/
Link Posted: 7/6/2024 1:10:50 AM EDT
[#49]

Frontline battle cats: Meet Ukraine's surprising secret weapon | Frontline | Daily Mail

I have a cat that could be a twin of the first one.
Link Posted: 7/6/2024 1:21:15 AM EDT
[#50]

Is there anything the CIA can't do???

Page / 471
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top