BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2497
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 10:03:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PFran42:
\QResearch\ is looking better. Images are now showing but I still don't see any movement on the last active bread.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/Annotation_2019-08-07_090549_png-1045472.JPG
View Quote
I can't get there.  The media/corporate/government elites sure went in hard against a silly little LARP, didn't they?
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 10:11:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By waterglass:

I have seen a few videos that show show how  crisis actors work. Not the conspiracy theory crisis actors, the legitimate business that caters to government.

they use make up and movie prop technology to simulate realistic wounds. There are companies that provide the technical stuff and actors as a package to governments (local, state and federal) for realistic disaster and terrorism drills.

The whole crisis actor conspiracy theory is that fake people are inserted into mass shootings or the shooting is a government production with media collusion.

As in the feds are hothousing shooters, and know where and when it going to happen and so they insert a Hogg, or inflate the number of victims by using cut outs,  or maybe even fabricate the whole thing.

Seems crazy, but the crisis actors do exist, and the government can create cutouts easily. That is how federal witness protection works.

I think that factions in the government would do it if they could in  a heart beat. I think the media would play along in a heart beat. I have seen no hard evidence that they have done it tho.

I know they can wind up terrorists and then let them do what they were programmed to do. It is in the news all the time. I also know Antifa wouldn't need much help to understand the value of gunning down people and dying for the cause.
View Quote
Smith-Mundt Modernization Act
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 10:17:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By captainpooby:
Jeez don’t quote that crap.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dmnoid77:

Things like that tend to get conveniently memory-holed when they become inconvenient to attempts to craft a conflicting narrative.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 10:29:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
Growing up I was taught this country had strong laws against inciting riots, threatening the President, etc.  Apparently that was bullshit or else several Congress critters, actors/actresses/ news reporters, etc etc would be locked up right now!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MCSquared:
Originally Posted By BM1455:

"News" ho' needs to be charged with Inciting to Riot, as well as a crushing civil suit for defamation.
Growing up I was taught this country had strong laws against inciting riots, threatening the President, etc.  Apparently that was bullshit or else several Congress critters, actors/actresses/ news reporters, etc etc would be locked up right now!
That only applies to people not on the left.  Remember, they are a tolerant bunch until you don't agree with their viewpoint.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 10:32:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 11:48:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Crazy_Diamond] [#6]
Speaking of :I was unaware that antiPanty was holding a 10 day shin dig in El Paso beginning Sep 1st. Check out the flyer for the meeting agenda, they even have web sign up that tells whitey that they need to pay for others such that they may go....

* AntiPanty plans in El Paso were made prior to Walmart
- Fully charged and damaged community
- Feds still posturing about hate crimes / domestic terrorism
- Beto - acting like a dramatic spaz and a fluffer for what is about to come anytime he can get a camera in his face
- Concerted efforts to turn TX blue

From the outside in, someone is looking to start a problem on TeeVee to viscerally shock & horrify / wrap & smear..
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 11:52:12 AM EDT
[#7]
What time is that EBS test again?
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 11:56:09 AM EDT
[#8]
2:20 pm Right Coast Time
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 12:21:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 12:51:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Much of the SJW movement, and Panty-fa, and other groups (BLM, OWS, etc) are all funded.  When the funding dries up, so will they.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Holes:
This could be beautiful.

Could.

“Excuse me Mr. Rogers, but here is all the proof of my cooperation with law enforcement, here’s the proof that it was posted to Instagram first then uploaded by a separate party, here’s the proof that I have had my first amendment rights and everyone’s first amendment rights violated by cloudfare and then my host was shut down by their providers...

Here’s the proof that Instagram and twitter and the other liberal social networks are being treated differently and I’m being discriminated against based solely on having conservative values...”

“You make very valid points and we’ll be in touch Mr.Watkins...”

Or he might not be treated so well.
I watched his video.

Aside from him having a bit of trouble with some words (doesn’t strike me as a real comfortable public speaker), I cannot argue with the truth and freedom of speech.

My only concern is the possibility of them keeping up enough of a charade, to maintain the semblance of normal life in America, so we don’t pop pmags, while they continue to stick and move, stick and jab...

All the while we’re still trying to decide if the rules of engagement are met.

Eventually we will have to actively pursue the problem people/entities and that’s when it’s going to be dicey.

Face to face self defense is pretty self explanatory, but when people(vigilantes) are removing the trash, it’s not so easy to explain the actions taken.

President Trump may be able to straighten out the government, but with all the sjw’s, and antif a’s and others of social communism running around sticking and moving, how long will it take before we actually have to start up our civilian militia or something similar to help guard, watch and protect the Americans who are not up to fuckery?
Much of the SJW movement, and Panty-fa, and other groups (BLM, OWS, etc) are all funded.  When the funding dries up, so will they.
Hopefully.
But until then, seemingly no one will want to go out because of the risk of false flag attacks.

I carry. You carry. But not all the sheep carry...
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 12:56:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By StealthM8:
That's where your wrong kiddo.   We have the high ground.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/215362/Air-Tractor-40-Years-Bruton6_jpg-1045469.JPG
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By StealthM8:
Originally Posted By w9trb:
As far as item #3, any farmer can tell you that you cannot get across a muddy field without getting dirty.
That's where your wrong kiddo.   We have the high ground.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/215362/Air-Tractor-40-Years-Bruton6_jpg-1045469.JPG
Under the wires even...

Hopefully our side has our balls screwed on as tight as that pilot.

Link Posted: 8/7/2019 12:58:20 PM EDT
[#12]
View All Quotes

"News" ho' needs to be charged with Inciting to Riot, as well as a crushing civil suit for defamation.
Agreed.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 1:01:03 PM EDT
[#13]
What time is that EBS test again?
View Quote
2:20 EST Today - Just Radio and Television, Not Cell Phones...
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 1:10:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Things like that tend to get conveniently memory-holed when they become inconvenient to attempts to craft a conflicting narrative.
View All Quotes

I see that as an honest man responding emotionally to agents provocateur.

But what do I know.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 2:22:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BM1455] [#15]
Getting EAS broadcast now.  
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 2:25:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BM1455] [#16]
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 2:26:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Getting EAS broadcast now.  
View Quote
me2
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 2:47:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 3:16:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Jeffrey Peterson🇺🇸
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1157143444868829184.html

Hear about the new FBI memo targeting conservatives; how it calls "conspiracy theorists" a threat?

For more than a year, I've been telling you about frmr. DHS Secretary Napolitano's #ArizonaMafia, strong arm of the Democrat party.

The FBI memo was from the Phoenix field office.

It's no joke, folks. I knew these people for a long time and I know how they work.

▶️ They use law enforcement as a weapon against adversaries;

▶️ Many "deeply entrenched" law enforcement contacts;

▶️ Napolitano (the boss) is close with Mexico (PRI), Obama and Pelosi

▶️ Napolitano's crew brought the former director of the United States Secret Service, Mark Sullivan, in to the courtroom in the #NXIVM case to try to help justify releasing Keith Raniere from jail;

▶️ #ArizonaMafia related figures involved in possible AZ election irregularities;

▶️ Napolitano's #ArizonaMafia primarily derives high free market consulting revenues from Mexican interests;

▶️ Also involved in funding from significant biotech and pharma interests.

Again, the new FBI memo targeting conservatives originated from the Phoenix field office.
For some time now, I've been pointing out how it fits together, how Napolitano's #ArizonaMafia is used as the strong-arm "hammer" of the U.S. Democrat party.

Their work often involves manipulating law enforcement contacts for Democrat interests.

Exclusive: FBI document warns conspiracy theories are a new domestic terrorism threat
The FBI for the first time has identified fringe conspiracy theories as a domestic terrorist threat, according to a previously unpublicized document obtained by Yahoo News.

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-documents-conspiracy-theories-terrorism-160000507.html

Still not convinced? Consider the following -- we've been here before.

Take a look at this statement by Napolitano while she was DHS Secretary under Obama in 2009. I rest my case.
Secretary Napolitano's Statement on Right-Wing Extremism Threat

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2009/04/15/secretary-napolitanos-statement-right-wing-extremism-threat

You all know this, but worth posting.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 3:29:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By turbo_infidel:

Jeffrey Peterson

Hear about the new FBI memo targeting conservatives; how it calls "conspiracy theorists" a threat?

For more than a year, I've been telling you about frmr. DHS Secretary Napolitano's #ArizonaMafia, strong arm of the Democrat party.

It's no joke, folks. I knew these people for a long time and I know how they work.

They use law enforcement as a weapon against adversaries;

Many "deeply entrenched" law enforcement contacts;

Napolitano (the boss) is close with Mexico (PRI), Obama and Pelosi

Napolitano's crew brought the former director of the United States Secret Service, Mark Sullivan, in to the courtroom in the #NXIVM case to try to help justify releasing Keith Raniere from jail;

#ArizonaMafia related figures involved in possible AZ election irregularities;

Napolitano's #ArizonaMafia primarily derives high free market consulting revenues from Mexican interests;

Also involved in funding from significant biotech and pharma interests.

Again, the new FBI memo targeting conservatives originated from the Phoenix field office.
For some time now, I've been pointing out how it fits together, how Napolitano's #ArizonaMafia is used as the strong-arm "hammer" of the U.S. Democrat party.

Their work often involves manipulating law enforcement contacts for Democrat interests.

Exclusive: FBI document warns conspiracy theories are a new domestic terrorism threat
The FBI for the first time has identified fringe conspiracy theories as a domestic terrorist threat, according to a previously unpublicized document obtained by Yahoo News.

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-documents-conspiracy-theories-terrorism-160000507.html

Take a look at this statement by Napolitano while she was DHS Secretary under Obama in 2009. I rest my case.

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2009/04/15/secretary-napolitanos-statement-right-wing-extremism-threat

View Quote
Sounds like organized crime.  And if they're working with Mexican criminals, that means they're involved in human rights abuses.  So they fall within Trump's EO.  Throw the lot of them in jail and confiscate all assets.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 3:37:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Some good news.

Link Posted: 8/7/2019 3:48:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Some good news.

View Quote
I hope that they also arrested the owners.
Maybe charge them with 680 counts of "aiding and abetting a criminal" at least.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 3:49:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 3:51:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By USNGM2:
Q said the ending wouldn't be for everyone. Most took that as final disgusting revelations about crimes and practices of politicians and elites. Perhaps he meant that not everyone will stand and fight back. You see that sentiment now. Some are ready to take up arms, most just want it to go away/are too busy with their own life.
View Quote
I took it to imply that people that were once thought to be good and upstanding members of society, and institutions too, would be exposed as depraved lowlifes or crooked.
So a lot of people would see those they once looked up to come crashing down

See, now everything must be spelled out so clearly to avoid the opposition (mostly the left) from parsing words and inferring things that aren’t there, or could be depending on your point of view
It’s happening in this thread over whether Q told people to go out and commit acts of violence
I suppose if your messed up in the head, Winnie the Pooh will tell you it’s time to burn the MFer down
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 4:04:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By JQ66:
I took it to imply that people that were once thought to be good and upstanding members of society, and institutions too, would be exposed as depraved lowlifes or crooked.

See, now everything must be spelled out so clearly to avoid the opposition (mostly the left) from parsing words and inferring things that aren’t there, or could be depending on your point of view
It’s happening in this thread over whether Q told people to go out and commit acts of violence
I suppose if your messed up in the head, Winnie the Pooh will tell you it’s time to burn the MFer down
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JQ66:
Originally Posted By USNGM2:
Q said the ending wouldn't be for everyone. Most took that as final disgusting revelations about crimes and practices of politicians and elites. Perhaps he meant that not everyone will stand and fight back. You see that sentiment now. Some are ready to take up arms, most just want it to go away/are too busy with their own life.

Point of order, what is at issue is not that Q told people to go out and commit acts of violence.  The issue is that he has not explicitly told them not to and has also failed to highlight the multiple people who have acted improperly (and who used Q as a rationale) as examples of counterproductive behavior.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 4:19:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Day 922 of Trump's presidency per Gallup poll job approval is 42% , exact same number as Obama on day 922.
Imagine what Trump's approval would be if he had not been fighting against Dem's, Repub Rino's, FBI-Comey, Mueller-Russia, CIA, UK-MI5-MI6, Australia, Italy, court activist judges, .gov employees, etc for 3+ years.

If our own party had helped him get the wall built or the ACA repealed/replaced, his approval would have soared & stayed elevated very high.

Link Posted: 8/7/2019 4:21:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
Day 922 of Trump's presidency per Gallup poll job approval is 42% , exact same number as Obama on day 922.
Imagine what Trump's approval would be if he had not been fighting against Dem's, Repub Rino's, FBI-Comey, Mueller-Russia, CIA, UK-MI5-MI6, Australia, Italy, court activist judges, .gov employees, etc for 3+ years.

If our own party had helped him get the wall built or the ACA repealed/replaced, his approval would have soared & stayed elevated very high.

View Quote
42% seems like about the right percentage of people on either end of the political spectrum that want to see those of the opposite persuasion marched into a gas chamber.  That's just where we are as a nation at the moment.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 4:23:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: shiftmx120] [#28]

Point of order, what is at issue is not that Q told people to go out and commit acts of violence.  The issue is that he has not explicitly told them not to and has also failed to highlight the multiple people who have acted improperly (and who used Q as a rationale) as examples of counterproductive behavior.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 4:26:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By shiftmx120:
https://i.imgur.com/zr07fBZ.png
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By shiftmx120:

https://i.imgur.com/zr07fBZ.png
Is that the distance we are attempting to stretch the meaning of "explicitly"?
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 4:27:02 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote
Don't kid yourself. His "real" rating is at least 10% higher than that.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 4:33:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Advance] [#31]

View Quote
Q has posted the following numerous times:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

Seems to me like Q addressed things perfectly.

Q said "We got this"

But... Should things get out of hand...

The Constitution and Declaration of Independence supersedes Q. Your higher-order directives are right there in front of you.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 4:33:28 PM EDT
[#32]
https://amgreatness.com/2019/08/06/igniting-civil-war/

It seems like a slow day here, so I posted the entire thing..

Government sponsorship of violence against opponents or complacency in the face of incitement to violence is a powerful tool of political repression. Regimes such as Cuba, Venezuela, Iran, Nicaragua, China, and other tyrannies have used such tactics to great effect. When mobs attack anti-government demonstrators, for example, the police either disappear or stand by watching. In American cities run by Democrats and on the U.S. college and university campuses, the authorities increasingly have been standing by as radicals do the dirty work of beating up or silencing conservatives.

In societies riven by mutual hate, the people who control the police and public communications make all the difference. When they maintain impartiality, as did Germany’s Weimar government while the Nazis and Communists struggled for primacy, partisan warfare tends to be resolved politically—though the results are harsh. When societal hatred or the partiality of authorities results in deaths, long-smoldering cold civil war can blaze into holocaust.
Learn more about RevenueStripe...

We Americans are now facing the danger of a civil war thus ignited. We do not think of civil war this way because our Civil War from 1861 to 1865 was less a conflict within society than it was a highly organized war between states. That war notwithstanding, personal friendships and mutual esteem persisted on both sides, such as that between Ulysses S. Grant and prominent Confederate General James Longstreet.

What we face now is worse.

What’s Typical in Civil Wars?
Classic civil wars, from Thucydides’ account of the Corcyrean revolution of 431 B.C. to the Spanish Civil War of 1936-1939, tend to be far more bitterly murderous than anything that has yet happened in America. These wars ignite when public power abets—or is perceived as having abetted—violence in longstanding social struggles, when authorities treat opponents as outside the protection of the laws, or when they criminalize political differences outright.

The authorities also bear most of the responsibility for piling up and drying the partisan fuel that they then ignite. Thucydides tells us that the Corcyrean parties’ adherence to the Peloponnesian War’s opposing sides simply sharpened their long simmering conflict. It mattered little which of the two first refused to accept losing a vote in the city assembly and accused the winners of improprieties. Reciprocally, they heated their cold civil war until one side shed blood. The spiral of violence then accelerated, and the city essentially depopulated itself.

In 1920s Spain, the newly formed Communist Party, the socialists, anarchists, and various regional separatists spurred each other’s hostility toward the country’s Catholic, royalist population. Where the Left won local elections in May 1931, mobs of its supporters ravaged churches, raped nuns, and beat conservatives with impunity. As leftist violence spread to the rest of the country after the June national elections, conservative localities retaliated, and the army began to plot against the republic.

The Spanish government turned conservative in 1934. That led to the “popular front” alliance, consisting primarily of radicals, which narrowly won the 1936 elections. In the aftermath, a militant leftist squad leader was killed. As the police searched for the killer, one of their entourage murdered the country’s leading conservative politician, Jose Calvo Sotelo. The army struck back. The atrocities committed by ordinary people on ordinary people dwarfed the armies’ horrors. “Viva la muerte,” long live death, is the ensuing war’s most memorable saying.
Learn more about RevenueStripe...

Suborning Violence
It all starts with getting people accustomed to hating each other. And that starts at the top.

Saying hateful things about one’s opponents is a time-tested way of stoking supporters’ enthusiasm, of building support for one’s own side. But when blood is spilled, someone, then everyone else, tends to use it as a pretext for inciting more violence. That’s the meaning of blood-feud.

The story of the contemporary American Left’s sponsorship of hate and violence begins around 1964, when the Democratic Party chose to abandon the Southern constituencies that had been its mainstay since the time of Jefferson and Jackson. In less than a decade, the party found itself increasingly dependent on gaining super-majorities among blacks, upscale liberals, and constituencies of resentment in general—and hence on stoking their hate.

For the past half century, America’s political history has been driven by the Democratic Party’s effort to fire up these constituencies by denigrating the rest of America. As elements of cynical calculation melded into self-images of righteous entitlement to rule inferiors, the boundaries between the party and the constituencies’ most radical parts have eroded.

In the 21st century’s second decade, explicit statements by the party’s principal figures—President Obama, Hillary Clinton, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, to name only a few—have led their epigones in power as well as millions of followers to think and act as if conservatives were simply on a lower level of humanity, and should have their faces rubbed in their own inferiority. New York Governor Andrew Cuomo simply declared that pro-lifers and other conservatives have no place in his state.

As the media amplified and cheered such guidance from on high, it would be surprising if many ordinary followers have not concluded that harassing if not harming conservatives in restaurants, airports, as well as in their public functions is not just permissible but praiseworthy, and if thousands of persons who exercise power over cities, towns and schools have not concluded that facilitating such harassment and harm is their duty.

Police in leftist jurisdictions have stood aside as violent groups disrupted the 2016 Republican presidential campaign and the 2017 presidential inauguration in Washington, D.C., as racial mobs have ravaged malls and shut down major roads, as conservatives have been attacked physically as they tried to speak or merely observed. The media have basically justified the violence. The other side has done nothing comparable—yet.

But since the ruling class’s condemnations of conservatives as racists, environmental criminals, and would-be terrorists are becoming well-nigh universal, the probability of deadly attacks on conservatives, of intolerable convictions or absolutions, and assassinations, rises to certainty. So does corresponding demand for protection and revenge.

It would be surprising were political words from on high not to be among the factors that trigger mentally ill persons to act out their fantasies. Although the number of mass shootings in America has declined in recent decades, the role of politics in the killers’ derangement seems to have increased. In the closest call yet, a few months after the 2017 inaugural, a Democratic Party activist who had supported Bernie Sanders and regularly posted violent rants against President Trump on social media opened fire on Republican congressmen practicing for a baseball game, nearly killing Representative Steve Scalise (R-La.). The ruling class rushed to exonerate itself.

The ruling class’s provocative bias has been on display subsequent to the most recent outrages by mental cases—22 killed in El Paso, Texas, and nine in Dayton, Ohio—the first by someone who mixed anti-immigration rantings with radical environmentalism, the second by a purebred leftist. The bodies were still warm as Democratic presidential candidates vied to indict President Trump, his supporters and, yes, white men in general, for membership in (nonexistent) murderous white supremacist organizations. The fact that many of the denouncers are white men only underlined their short-term political calculations. The congressman representing El Paso and its sheriff told President Trump to stay out of their city. Dayton’s mayor said the same thing. Who can enforce dicta of that sort?

What should happen, what can happen, when the real, existing violent organizations of the Left—Antifa and the several radical black organizations—try to exclude or to punish? Several cities—Portland, Oregon and Charlottesville, Virginia among them—have had their streets taken over. What happens when these organizations organize mobs to harass their least favorite people? What happens when some of them wind up dead?

At a certain point, the other side shoots back. Here as elsewhere, the several police forces may be expected to split and take opposite sides. Then the army’s special forces become the arbiters, and the war rages.

We know that our ruling class having largely made government into a partisan thing, America has crossed the threshold of revolution. While we have no way of knowing what lies ahead, we know that the spiral of political violence has already taken its first fateful turns, and that the logic of our partisan ruling class is pushing for more.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 4:35:02 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote
For what it's worth, I believe Q is a LARP.  Any one with a sound mind can read a post like that and gather what it means.  Someone not of sound mind...do you really think would care if stated very explicitly?  There are sick people on both sides and no one can control them but the individual themselves.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 4:49:51 PM EDT
[#34]

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

Q said "We got this"

The Constitution and Declaration of Independence supersedes Q. Your higher-order directives are right there in front of you.
View All Quotes

Q said "We got this"

Make up your mind.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 5:03:29 PM EDT
[#35]

Make up your mind.
View Quote
Lemme break out the crayons for you Neo...

Q said "we got this" > Don't skulk around in Batman costumes bringing vigilante justice to the World in support of what you think is "The Plan".

Q also posted an excerpt from the Declaration of Independence > If SHTF (and I mean really H's TF), reference the first of our founding documents. I'm confident you, I and most other law-abiding Patriots will know whether or not it is time to choose that option.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 5:16:05 PM EDT
[#36]

Q said "we got this" > Don't skulk around in Batman costumes bringing vigilante justice to the World in support of what you think is "The Plan".

Q also posted an excerpt from the Declaration of Independence > If SHTF (and I mean really H's TF), reference the first of our founding documents. I'm confident you, I and most other law-abiding Patriots will know whether or not it is time to choose that option.
View All Quotes

Make up your mind.

Qlot: "We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune devoted to non-violent 'research' in support of clandestine operations against the Deep State."

Also Qlot: "We're fixxin' to put the Booger in Boogerloo if it looks like Q's gonna fail."

-------

Q: "We have everything."

Also Q: "Impossible to defend."

Also Q: "Nothing can stop what is coming."

Also Q: "You guys remember that bit about your duty to overthrow governments that go to shit?"
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 5:18:52 PM EDT
[#37]
42% seems like about the right percentage of people on either end of the political spectrum that want to see those of the opposite persuasion marched into a gas chamber.  That's just where we are as a nation at the moment.
View All Quotes

And that is a dangerous neighborhood to hang out in.
I remember the tensions being as high, or higher in some locations, in the '60s. I remember the violence being more localized. But I do not remember the media fanning the flames, in the manner they are today.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 5:20:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Crazy_Diamond] [#38]

View Quote
Let’s parse that -

Why does Q NEED to tell people not to commit acts of violence?

And furthermore - how are defining violence? In the offensive? Or in the defensive? If it is the later, I think it'd be self-evident why that is not likely to flow from Q. If it is the prior - why does that NEED to be expressed - a much better question - WHO needs that told to them? The show isn’t for everyone / he isn’t communicating with everyone. The target audience is busy digging.

RE: Denouncement - from the Alinsky perspective, if I can do shitty things and then claim I was inspired by you, and then make you take some form of ownership / responsibility for what happened - I won. Then it becomes a gong to beat on like monkey.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 5:24:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Crazy_Diamond:
Let’s parse that -

And furthermore - how are defining violence? In the offensive? Or in the defensive? If it is the later, I think it'd be self-evident why that is not likely to flow from Q. If it is the prior - why does that NEED to be expressed - a much better question - WHO needs that told to them? The show isn’t for everyone / he isn’t communicating with everyone. The target audience is busy digging.

RE: Denouncement - from the Alinsky perspective, if I can do shitty things in your name, and then make you take some form of ownership / responsibility for what happened - I won. Then it becomes a gong to beat on like monkey.
View All Quotes

Let’s parse that -

RE: Denouncement - from the Alinsky perspective, if I can do shitty things in your name, and then make you take some form of ownership / responsibility for what happened - I won. Then it becomes a gong to beat on like monkey.
de·nounce
/dəˈnouns/
verb
publicly declare to be wrong or evil.
"the Assembly denounced the use of violence"

Basically the exact opposite of taking ownership or responsibility for an action.  Any psyop that fails to account for variables and fails to control its messaging isn't worth a shit.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 5:28:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Advance] [#40]

Qlot: "We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune devoted to non-violent 'research' in support of clandestine operations against the Deep State."

Also Qlot: "We're fixxin' to put the Booger in Boogerloo if it looks like Q's gonna fail."

-------

Also Q: "You guys remember that bit about your duty to overthrow governments that go to shit?"
View Quote
You are looking for black and white in a World full of greys.

I will concede that you are a solid counter-point to a lot of the discussion in this thread. You're like that dude that's a dick in almost any circle of friends. No one knows why he's there, when he started rolling with the group and he's kind of annoying - but he had everyone's back when he ordered pizza that one night when we all came back from the bar without any money.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 5:30:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By happycynic:
Sounds like organized crime.  And if they're working with Mexican criminals, that means they're involved in human rights abuses.  So they fall within Trump's EO.  Throw the lot of them in jail and confiscate all assets.
View All Quotes

Jeffrey Peterson

Napolitano's crew brought the former director of the United States Secret Service, Mark Sullivan, in to the courtroom in the #NXIVM case to try to help justify releasing Keith Raniere from jail;

Napolitano's #ArizonaMafia primarily derives high free market consulting revenues from Mexican interests;

I could be off base here but isn't that the group of agencies that brought us "Fast and Furious"?  FBI, ATF, US Attorneys
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 5:31:44 PM EDT
[#42]

I will concede that you are a solid counter-point to a lot of the discussion in this thread. You're like that dude that's a dick in almost any circle of friends. No one knows why he's there, when he started rolling with the group and he's kind of annoying - but he had everyone's back when he ordered pizza that one night when we all came back from the bar without any money.
View All Quotes

-------

I have a hard-earned reputation to uphold but you know damn well nobody can order a pizza within earshot of you miscreants.  
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 5:34:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By 44Regular:
I could be off base here but isn't that the group of agencies that brought us "Fast and Furious"?  FBI, ATF, US Attorneys
View All Quotes

Jeffrey Peterson

And refuses to prosecute their own, even when guilty

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/revealed-name-of-top-fbi-official-who-leaked-to-media-but-doj-declined-prosecution/

A senior DOJ official confirmed to Sara Carter “that the decision by the Department of Justice to decline prosecution was made before William Barr was Attorney General.”

This news comes on the heels of an explosive report by Judicial Watch who obtained 14 referrals of FBI officials for leaking sensitive or classified information.

Out of the 14 leakers, only four were fired!

“No wonder the FBI was leaking so profusely. Collectively, these documents show lenient treatment for evident criminal activity. Only four of the 14 employees found to have made an unauthorized disclosure were dismissed from the FBI,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton on Tuesday. “And even though Andrew McCabe was fired and referred for a criminal investigation for his leak, no prosecution has taken place.”
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 5:35:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Since your being obtuse about it

If a commy dresses up in a Q shirt and does dirt - that doesn’t mean a Q fan did it.

To acknowledge the commy or the event would be to tie it to oneself. Where is the prudence in such a move?

The Alinsky tactic would call any acknowledgement, any such statement, as an admission of responsibility to keep ‘members’ in line, responsible for rhetoric and ideas that can and do lead to such violence.

It’s a tried and tested part of the playbook...

Again - who exactly needs to be told that offensive violence is verboten? Who is committing the violence? Who is talking to them?
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 5:42:00 PM EDT
[#45]

And refuses to prosecute their own, even when guilty

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/revealed-name-of-top-fbi-official-who-leaked-to-media-but-doj-declined-prosecution/

A senior DOJ official confirmed to Sara Carter “that the decision by the Department of Justice to decline prosecution was made before William Barr was Attorney General.”

This news comes on the heels of an explosive report by Judicial Watch who obtained 14 referrals of FBI officials for leaking sensitive or classified information.

Out of the 14 leakers, only four were fired!

“No wonder the FBI was leaking so profusely. Collectively, these documents show lenient treatment for evident criminal activity. Only four of the 14 employees found to have made an unauthorized disclosure were dismissed from the FBI,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton on Tuesday. “And even though Andrew McCabe was fired and referred for a criminal investigation for his leak, no prosecution has taken place.”
View Quote
Sorry, I meant specifically the Arizona ATF, FBI, etc...
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 5:43:14 PM EDT
[#46]

If a commy dresses up in a Q shirt and does dirt - that doesn’t mean a Q fan did it.

To acknowledge the commy or the event would be to tie it to oneself. Where is the prudence in such a move?

The Alinsky tactic would call any acknowledgement, any such statement, as an admission of responsibility to keep ‘members’ in line, responsible for rhetoric and ideas that can and do lead to such violence.

Again - who exactly needs to be told that offensive violence is verboten? Who is committing the violence? Who is talking to them?
View All Quotes

Well, off the top of my head...

On June 15, 2018, Matthew Phillip Wright of Henderson, Nevada, was arrested on terrorism and other charges for driving an armored truck, containing an AR-15 and handgun, to the Hoover Dam and blocking traffic for 90 minutes. He said he was on a mission involving QAnon: to demand that the Justice Department "release the OIG report" on the conduct of FBI agents during the investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server. Since a copy of the OIG report had been released the day prior, the man had been motivated by a Q "drop" which claimed the released version of the OIG report had been heavily modified and that Trump possessed a more damning version but had declined to release it. In video recorded inside his armored truck, Wright expressed disappointment that Trump had not honored a "duty" to "lock certain people up," asking him to "uphold your oath."
And then there was the pro-Q anti-mob assassin...

Anthony Comello of Staten Island, New York was charged with the March 2019 murder of Gambino crime family underboss Frank Cali. According to his defense attorney, Comello had become obsessed with QAnon theories, believing Cali was a member of a "deep state," and was convinced he "was enjoying the protection of President Trump himself" to place Cali under citizen's arrest. Confronting Cali outside his Staten Island home, Comello allegedly shot Cali ten times. At his first court appearance, Comello displayed QAnon symbols and phrases and "MAGA forever" scrawled on his hand in pen.
Q has made hay from drawing in those prone to belief in elaborate conspiracies and subject to the power of suggestion.  Fringe is going to fringe but the overwhelming majority are going to heed the words of the prophet.

In before "false flag".
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 5:48:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Noids don't buy pizza for their friends, they deliver it.  
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 5:51:28 PM EDT
[#48]

Well, off the top of my head...

And then there was the pro-Q anti-mob assassin...

Q has made hay from drawing in those prone to belief in elaborate conspiracies and subject to the power of suggestion.  Fringe is going to fringe but the overwhelming majority are going to heed the words of the prophet.

In before "false flag".
View Quote
I didn’t ask for an accounting of people who did whacky shit b/c they were inspired by Q....I asked who needs to be told? Who is doing the violence? Who is talking to them?

However since you brought it up....surely you have more information on the background of these people than just what was presented - right? B/c as I pointed out elsewhere regarding the unibomber’s manifesto - you really need to know his background to put that document in context..... who were those people, really?
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 5:52:10 PM EDT
[#49]

Sorry, I meant specifically the Arizona ATF, FBI, etc...
View Quote
Either way, I used to think the FBI were the good guys... pfft
good luck building that back.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 5:56:57 PM EDT
[#50]

I didn’t ask for an accounting of people who did whacky shit b/c they were inspired by Q....I asked who needs to be told? Who is doing the violence? Who is talking to them?

However since you brought it up....surely you have more information on the background of these people than just what was presented - right? B/c as I pointed out elsewhere regarding the unibomber’s manifesto - you really need to know his background to put that document in context..... who were those people, really?
View Quote
What would it have cost Q to go: “See those dipshits? They are fucking with ‘The Plan’. Don’t be a dipshit.”
Page / 2497
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top