Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 44
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 10:45:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Two things stand out to me. One is that the shooter was known to police, and two that there were two troopers in the patrol vehicle that attempted to pull him over. Now I haven’t lived in Texas in a few years and maybe things have changed, but I never saw more than one Trooper riding in a DPS marked patrol vehicle.

Maybe this guy that was known to police was under surveillance and this was a planned arrest by using the “pull him over for a traffic violation” ruse that the police sometimes use to arrest someone they have been surveilling. That would explain why the 2 troopers in the vehicle.

Then the traffic stop goes to shit when he starts shooting at them before stopping and the guy then proceeds to go on a shooting rampage in traffic while fleeing. If this was a planned take down of a criminal under investigation then this is going to cause a bit of a sticky situation for the DPS and a lot of questions and second guessing by the media.

Maybe they need time to figure out how to lay it all out for the public to not make it look like the cop’s fault. And I’m not saying it was their fault that this guy went full retard when they tried to pull him over.

Of course this is just speculation on my part but it’s the only thing I can figure so far tha makes sense.
View Quote
An FTO situation could just as easily explain the two troopers in one car.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 10:48:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
This scenario makes sense to me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Two things stand out to me. One is that the shooter was known to police, and two that there were two troopers in the patrol vehicle that attempted to pull him over. Now I haven’t lived in Texas in a few years and maybe things have changed, but I never saw more than one Trooper riding in a DPS marked patrol vehicle.

Maybe this guy that was known to police was under surveillance and this was a planned arrest by using the “pull him over for a traffic violation” ruse that the police sometimes use to arrest someone they have been surveilling. That would explain why the 2 troopers in the vehicle.

Then the traffic stop goes to shit when he starts shooting at them before stopping and the guy then proceeds to go on a shooting rampage in traffic while fleeing. If this was a planned take down of a criminal under investigation then this is going to cause a bit of a sticky situation for the DPS and a lot of questions and second guessing by the media.

Maybe they need time to figure out how to lay it all out for the public to not make it look like the cop’s fault. And I’m not saying it was their fault that this guy went full retard when they tried to pull him over.

Of course this is just speculation on my part but it’s the only thing I can figure so far tha makes sense.
The fact that there were two DPS troopers in one car is very unusual.  I don’t think I have ever witnessed that.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 10:50:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 10:51:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You think somebody grows these shooters on a ranch somewhere or they're all victims of mind control... or what?

There's 350 MILLION people in this country. The prevailing mentality of the Facebook crowd is to act out in their sick quest to be recognised.

There's just a whole lot of sick monks in the world these days...and we've closed the asylums.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We're way past any chance of this shit being mere coincidence, given the current political environment and the people we have in Congress.

The timing always seems to be "just right" for these events to generate political capital for the shriekers, and it's happened too many times for me to believe there is any chance involved anymore.

It's a formula that works, so I expect we will we see a lot more of it as the political season wears on.
You think somebody grows these shooters on a ranch somewhere or they're all victims of mind control... or what?

There's 350 MILLION people in this country. The prevailing mentality of the Facebook crowd is to act out in their sick quest to be recognised.

There's just a whole lot of sick monks in the world these days...and we've closed the asylums.
At the risk of sounding tinfoil hat here, the son of Siraj Wahhaj was doing exactly that in NM. That was a huge federal case just a few years ago...

Just sayin'.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 10:55:34 AM EDT
[#5]
I frequently see two Texas  DPS Troopers  working in one unit on Texas Interstate highways.

It's not unusual especially on a holiday weekend , especially on Labor Day.  Lots of DWI's.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 10:56:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The fact that there were two DPS troopers in one car is very unusual.  I don't think I have ever witnessed that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Two things stand out to me. One is that the shooter was known to police, and two that there were two troopers in the patrol vehicle that attempted to pull him over. Now I haven't lived in Texas in a few years and maybe things have changed, but I never saw more than one Trooper riding in a DPS marked patrol vehicle.

Maybe this guy that was known to police was under surveillance and this was a planned arrest by using the "pull him over for a traffic violation" ruse that the police sometimes use to arrest someone they have been surveilling. That would explain why the 2 troopers in the vehicle.

Maybe they need time to figure out how to lay it all out for the public to not make it look like the cop's fault. And I'm not saying it was their fault that this guy went full retard when they tried to pull him over.

Of course this is just speculation on my part but it's the only thing I can figure so far tha makes sense.
The fact that there were two DPS troopers in one car is very unusual.  I don't think I have ever witnessed that.
i have, but i got the impression that one of them was in training.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 10:57:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Up to 7 now

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
5 dead?
Up to 7 now

That is possibly the dumbest tweet ever.  If the death toll goes up, and they aren't dying at the hospital, where were they.  Did they leave them laying in a ditch on the side of the road and just found them after the sun came up?

Link Posted: 9/1/2019 10:59:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
i have, but i got the impression that one of them was in training.
View Quote
After (or even before) you attend the academy, you ride along with Field Training Officers (FTOs) that introduce you to the practical application of patrol responsibilities.  It's basically OJT under the supervision of an experienced patrol officer.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:01:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

That is possibly the dumbest tweet ever.  If the death toll goes up, and they aren't dying at the hospital, where were they.  Did they leave them laying in a ditch on the side of the road and just found them after the sun came up?

https://pics.me.me/that-dont-make-no-sense-makeameme-ord-31929737.png
View Quote
Some are in other hospitals chief.  Notice the caps on "ODESSA"
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:03:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I frequently see two Texas  DPS Troopers  working in one unit on Texas Interstate highways.

It's not unusual especially on a holiday weekend , especially on Labor Day.  Lots of DWI's.
View Quote
And if they thought he was going to shoot there probably would have been more precautions.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:04:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I disagree with  #4.  I have been an athiest all my life but my beliefs are all Judeo Christian. I just don't believe in God or a supreme being.

I will not deny  the majority of athiest seem to be assholes, EG;   suing about crosses, prayers at games the pledge of alliegence etc.

Just know that not every athiest is a A Hole
View Quote
Fair enough, but how do you feel about some serious "climate change"?

Revelation 20:15 "And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire."
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:05:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Update on the facts?
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:05:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
5 dead?
Up to 7 now

GSWs they previously thought were unrelated attributed? Or bodies found in buildings?

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:07:58 AM EDT
[#14]

Postal worker Mary Granados (left) was shot and killed when the gunman hijacked her truck, according to a coworker. Three police officers were wounded in the shooting, including Zack Owens (right). The Midland police officer was shot multiple times in the arm and hand and suffered glass shards in his eye, according to a GoFundMe launched by his family

Seventeen-month-old Anderson Davis is also in the hospital, having been struck in the face and chest by shrapnel

Midland Police Officer Owens (far right) was on duty when he was shot, his family said. His condition is unknown but the GoFundMe campaign indicated that his most critical injury was the glass in his eye

Leila Hernandez, 15, has been named among the at least seven people killed

Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:11:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah one of the two still being in training occurred to me and I was going to mention that possibility. Also, don’t most troopers join the DPS from other departments? Or do they recruit off the street? I would think being a trooper is something you would get selected for as an established cop already but I don’t know if that’s how it is.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:12:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/01/13/17937588-7416261-Postal_worker_Mary_Granados_pictured_was_shot_and_killed_when_th-m-15_1567341490600.jpghttps://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/01/13/17936856-7416261-Three_police_officers_were_wounded_in_the_shooting_including_Zac-m-17_1567341499286.jpg

Postal worker Mary Granados (left) was shot and killed when the gunman hijacked her truck, according to a coworker. Three police officers were wounded in the shooting, including Zack Owens (right). The Midland police officer was shot multiple times in the arm and hand and suffered glass shards in his eye, according to a GoFundMe launched by his family

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/01/03/17926530-7415079-One_of_the_injured_victims_was_identified_as_17_month_old_Anders-a-58_1567306229559.jpg

Seventeen-month-old Anderson Davis is also in the hospital, having been struck in the face and chest by shrapnel

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/01/15/17936858-7416261-Midland_Police_Officer_Owens_far_right_was_on_duty_when_he_was_s-a-4_1567346644747.jpg

Midland Police Officer Owens (far right) was on duty when he was shot, his family said. His condition is unknown but the GoFundMe campaign indicated that his most critical injury was the glass in his eye

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/31/23/17921720-7415079-Midland_and_Odessa_are_neighboring_cities_in_Texas_where_a_shoot-a-14_1567289303854.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/01/15/17922160-7416261-A_truck_with_what_appears_to_be_damage_from_multiple_bullets_is_-a-6_1567346644798.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/01/15/17922154-7416261-_The_shooter_is_going_around_shooting_moving_vehicles_Stay_off_I-a-7_1567346644812.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/01/15/17922156-7416261-Residents_are_seen_apparently_helping_a_wounded_victim_after_the-a-10_1567346644837.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/01/01/17922172-7415079-Bullet_damage_is_seen_to_the_windshield_of_a_vehicle_in_the_afte-a-5_1567297248028.jpghttps://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/01/15/17922174-7416261-Bullet_damage_is_seen_to_the_windshield_of_a_vehicle_in_the_afte-a-9_1567346644821.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/01/15/17926032-7416261-Odessa_and_Midland_police_and_sheriff_s_deputies_surround_the_ar-a-3_1567346644745.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/01/12/17936860-7416261-image-m-4_1567338862013.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/01/02/17926296-7415079-image-a-34_1567301106904.jpg
View Quote
Man... what a situation.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:13:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I gave the address where I was hearing the shots.  Turns out it was the blue pickup they were chasing.  Again....sorry for not giving play by play for you children.
View Quote
Shut up.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:13:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
What geographic area?
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:13:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
Sure it does.  If the guy is randomly shooting people as he's driving/at multiple locations why couldn't some guy be dead in a ditch somewhere that no one knows about until boots are on the ground and the sun comes up.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:14:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Revelation 20:15 "And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I disagree with  #4.  I have been an athiest all my life but my beliefs are all Judeo Christian. I just don't believe in God or a supreme being.

I will not deny  the majority of athiest seem to be assholes, EG;   suing about crosses, prayers at games the pledge of alliegence etc.

Just know that not every athiest is a A Hole

Not to continue to derail this, but I always have to chuckle when words from a religious text are thrown out at someone who is a non-believer.  Do you head the warnings from the Roman and Greek gods?  Does it all sound silly to you?
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:18:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah, I hadn’t factored in the holiday weekend. Increased enforcement, especially with highway patrol units. That seems more probable.

Besides, how often do state troopers actually partake in surveillance/investigation type cases? Aren’t they primarily highway patrol. The TX Rangers would do those type of operations. Unless they brought in a patrol unit to make the stop. But then there would be other unmarked units involved probably.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:18:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Face-to-face with the shooter, she describes his weapon as "a very large gun."

Very believable eye witness who the shooter pulled up next to.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:19:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yeah one of the two still being in training occurred to me and I was going to mention that possibility. Also, don’t most troopers join the DPS from other departments? Or do they recruit off the street? I would think being a trooper is something you would get selected for as an established cop already but I don’t know if that’s how it is.
View Quote
DPS hires both ways. Off the street and laterals. Now to become a Texas Ranger requires quite a bit of time at DPS, a very clean record and quite a bit of additional training.

Texas Rangers are have become the investigative part of DPS.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:20:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Face-to-face with the shooter, she describes his weapon as "a very large gun."

Very believable eye witness who the shooter pulled up next to.
View Quote
So he had a Lahti L-39?
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:20:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted for emphasis. It was said before. Needs to be said again. Texas will not get any new laws until 2021 and this won't even be on the radar by then.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It would help to maybe understand the nuances of Texas politics.  The legislative session just ended and will not reconvene until 2021.  Meanwhile the legislators will be home, living and working with their constituents.  It was set up that way on purpose.

Governor Abbott can say lots of things that may be "timely" or even "politically expedient for an entire year.  Because no laws will be written, changed or otherwise until 2021.  Lots of time for the political winds to change and priorities to shift.
Quoted for emphasis. It was said before. Needs to be said again. Texas will not get any new laws until 2021 and this won't even be on the radar by then.
Yep.  All the Democrats can do at this point is scream for Abbott to request a special session, which they and the media are currently doing.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:22:21 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
A few options.

FTO and rookie.

One trooper giving another a ride to pick up his car from the shop.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:22:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
The Democrats are screaming for McConnell to bring the "universal background check" bill to a vote.

Can someone explain how mandatory firearms registration and a mandatory background check to obtain a firearm would have prevented the mass shooting yesterday?
View Quote
Don’t try to assign common sense. It’s just the Dems standing in a puddle of blood, using it to push their agenda.

They only care about gun crime when it’s outside of the ghetto.

TC
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:25:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Can you please keep your inane tin-foil-hat comments to yourself?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm now leaning illegal alien and the FBI and ATF are having to create citizenship papers and past REPUBLICAN voting records to hide the fact.
Can you please keep your inane tin-foil-hat comments to yourself?
No...if you don't like it scroll on past pal.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:29:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Did they catch the second suspect overnight?
View Quote
Yes but he was released due to “never mind” and he’s on a Volaris flight to MEX...

TC
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:30:27 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
How would that effect gun stores?  Unless you have mandatory classes in your state that has to go through a store?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not much on kissing the rear-ends of single moms, but I have to say that this guy's claim that they should be able to carry a firearm without permission from the state is awful interesting.

We do need Constitutional Carry. We'd lose a ton of gun stores that rely on that money, but ...
How would that effect gun stores?  Unless you have mandatory classes in your state that has to go through a store?
There is mandatory training of some kind. It does not have to go through a store, but that's where plenty of people will get their instruction.

The requirements have changed so much that I had to look them up. Four to six hours class and you have to shoot. As an alternative, a few hours online and you have to shoot. This just the first time around.

The observation about folks getting the LTC to meet requirements for carry to other states is certainly a good point.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:31:04 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted: 

I'm now leaning illegal alien and the FBI and ATF are having to create citizenship papers and past REPUBLICAN voting records to hide the fact.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:31:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

So he had a Lahti L-39?
View Quote
It does, on occasion, happen that a criminal has some heavy ordnance...

Mind you, I'm not saying that was the case this time!

ETA: You know, thinking about it, the crooks that was based on did actually use L-39 Lahti anti-tank rifles. Here's one of the evidence photos from back in the day.

Sorry for the derail.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:34:09 AM EDT
[#33]
A senior law enforcement official briefed on the case and a spokesperson for the Texas Department of Public Safety said the shooter had a rifle that may have been a .223 AR-15 style weapon.

The rampage began after the suspect, in a gold Honda, was the subject of a 3:17 p.m. traffic stop between Midland and Odessa, officials said Saturday.

The gunman, a white male in his mid-thirties, shot the trooper who initially stopped him and continued west to Odessa, where he shot multiple others, according to Odessa Police Chief Michael Gerke.

"The suspect continued shooting at innocent civilians all over Odessa," police said in the statement.

The suspect then ditched the vehicle he was using and took a U.S. Postal vehicle to a local movie theater, Cinergy, where a shootout with law enforcement from multiple agencies took place, he said.

A state trooper, an Odessa police officer and a Midland police officer were injured but in stable condition, the Texas Department of Public Safety said Saturday.

Police have not released the identity of the shooter or the victims in the attack.

An Odessa High School student was among the seven who were killed, the Ector County Independent School District confirmed to NBC News Sunday.

Link
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:36:54 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/01/13/17937588-7416261-Postal_worker_Mary_Granados_pictured_was_shot_and_killed_when_th-m-15_1567341490600.jpghttps://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/01/13/17936856-7416261-Three_police_officers_were_wounded_in_the_shooting_including_Zac-m-17_1567341499286.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/01/03/17926530-7415079-One_of_the_injured_victims_was_identified_as_17_month_old_Anders-a-58_1567306229559.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/01/15/17936858-7416261-Midland_Police_Officer_Owens_far_right_was_on_duty_when_he_was_s-a-4_1567346644747.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/31/23/17921720-7415079-Midland_and_Odessa_are_neighboring_cities_in_Texas_where_a_shoot-a-14_1567289303854.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/01/15/17922160-7416261-A_truck_with_what_appears_to_be_damage_from_multiple_bullets_is_-a-6_1567346644798.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/01/15/17922154-7416261-_The_shooter_is_going_around_shooting_moving_vehicles_Stay_off_I-a-7_1567346644812.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/01/15/17922156-7416261-Residents_are_seen_apparently_helping_a_wounded_victim_after_the-a-10_1567346644837.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/01/01/17922172-7415079-Bullet_damage_is_seen_to_the_windshield_of_a_vehicle_in_the_afte-a-5_1567297248028.jpghttps://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/01/15/17922174-7416261-Bullet_damage_is_seen_to_the_windshield_of_a_vehicle_in_the_afte-a-9_1567346644821.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/01/15/17926032-7416261-Odessa_and_Midland_police_and_sheriff_s_deputies_surround_the_ar-a-3_1567346644745.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/01/12/17936860-7416261-image-m-4_1567338862013.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/01/02/17926296-7415079-image-a-34_1567301106904.jpg
View Quote
Damn...both officers with glass to the eyes. Eye pro folks. I have a pair of Oakley M Frames with a piece of stone shard embedded in them from throwing arty sims during a training exercise. I’d be blind in my left eye without them. Wear that shit.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:38:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

It does, on occasion, happen that a criminal has some heavy ordnance...

https://i.imgur.com/ud1HJV4.jpg

Mind you, I'm not saying that was the case this time!

ETA: You know, thinking about it, the crooks that was based on did actually use L-39 Lahti anti-tank rifles. Here's one of the evidence photos from back in the day.

https://i.imgur.com/zHpF1ay.jpg

Sorry for the derail.
View Quote
I wonder how well that suppressor worked.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:38:11 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Well CBS7 has been saying the police have been investigating an oilfield truck that may have something to do with this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks, last I had read last night they were still talking about a second one
Well CBS7 has been saying the police have been investigating an oilfield truck that may have something to do with this.
Could be a vehicle that the guy shot during his spree. Hard to throw a rock and not hit an oilfield truck in that area. Especially around the 20.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:38:37 AM EDT
[#37]
After every one of these shootings people get on this General discussion section and don't admit to what's really happening they Pander and intellectually masturbate. We have a problem with white male Mass Shooters. Not to mention the opioid epidemic which is killing over 50,000 people a year. But I noticed people on here can talk about the ghetto this and ghetto that.??
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:38:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Damn...both officers with glass to the eyes. Eye pro folks. I have a pair of Oakley M Frames with a piece of stone shard embedded in them from throwing arty sims during a training exercise. I’d be blind in my left eye without them. Wear that shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed, and that's why my "sunglasses" are tinted ballistic safety glasses. That kind of protection doesn't help unless it's on you pretty much all the time, no exceptions. I often wonder why it's not SOP for people in active professions that have them outside/in the car most of the time.

Hopefully the damage to the eyes is repairable. What a thing to have happen in defense of the public. I hope they recover.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:39:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Could be a vehicle that the guy shot during his spree. Hard to throw a rock and not hit an oilfield truck in that area. Especially around the 20.
View Quote
It very well could be. Who knows right now.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:40:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Up to 7 now

View Quote
So some dead by collision, or pedestrian deaths?
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:40:53 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
After every one of these shootings people get on this General discussion section and don't admit to what's really happening they Pander and intellectually masturbate. We have a problem with white male Mass Shooters. Not to mention the opioid epidemic which is killing over 50,000 people a year. But I noticed people on here can talk about the ghetto this and ghetto that.??
View Quote
Do we, now?

That was current as of August 5th.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:41:13 AM EDT
[#42]
Just saw Trump say background checks would not have prevented the last few shootings.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:43:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
Rookie troopers here have a supervisor ride with them for evaluation when they start out. Texas may do the same.

I got a ticket from one on his first day.  Supervisor thanked me for my patience.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:43:35 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
Reported for racism.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:44:20 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The fact that there were two DPS troopers in one car is very unusual.  I don’t think I have ever witnessed that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've seen it once at a gas station in Monahans. Could have been FTO as poster above mentioned.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:45:05 AM EDT
[#46]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted: 

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/94613/y8aRqrk-1074935.jpg
There is a very good reason we don't know who this shooter is along with his entire lineage.  He doesn't fit the gun control narrative and they are having to figure out how to make it fit.

We've seen other shooter's social media scrubbed before our eyes.   You are a fool if you think there is some harmless reason why this guy isn't identified already.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:45:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
After every one of these shootings people get on this General discussion section and don't admit to what's really happening they Pander and intellectually masturbate. We have a problem with white male Mass Shooters. Not to mention the opioid epidemic which is killing over 50,000 people a year. But I noticed people on here can talk about the ghetto this and ghetto that.
View Quote
You sound stressed out.

Here's a song for you:

Elvis Presley - In the Ghetto (Official Audio)
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:46:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
Post count checks out......

We have a crazy person problem.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:47:07 AM EDT
[#49]
FWIW, there was a running gun fight in San Antonio in the early 1960s. Officers armed with .38s couldn’t rounds into the vehicle. Lead the department to adopt the .41 Mag.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:47:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Not to continue to derail this, but I always have to chuckle when words from a religious text are thrown out at someone who is a non-believer.  Do you head the warnings from the Roman and Greek gods?  Does it all sound silly to you?
View Quote
1 Corinthians 2:14 - "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned."

As for the Roman and Greek idols: Psalms 115:5-8 says "They have mouths, but cannot speak,eyes, but cannot see. They have ears, but cannot hear, noses, but cannot smell.  They have hands, but cannot feel, feet, but cannot walk, nor can they utter a sound with their throats.  Those who make them will be like them, and so will all who trust in them.
Page / 44
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top