Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 12:23:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

How we've gotten this far with such an utter and blatant disregard for the rules, is beyond me.....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
...and the ONE thing that is STILL missing from this GEM of a story is...

If the OP doesn't post the wife pics within 24 hours I vote perma ban.

How we've gotten this far with such an utter and blatant disregard for the rules, is beyond me.....

Yeah, the team has really been slacking off lately.

I think they are still gorged with excess of food from the wild, Roman orgy style celebrations of the Trump victory, and drunk from seeing the liberals crushed and driven before them, and hearing the lamentations
of their women.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 12:24:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

We are newlyweds.  My understanding is it's a bit of a bell curve.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This story is obviously bullshit.

Married people don't fuck.

you'll eventually get to "hall sex".
that's where you pass each other in the hallway and each say "fuck you".
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 12:24:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Sooooooo wife just came downstairs to let me know her BIL is back at college now and gave her a call.

Apparently they decided to go out for dinner before church in town here and thought it would be fine if they just swung by and grabbed the stupid green cart.  Upon arrival they parked out front and the grandma told him that she was going to go grab it herself and see what a mess we have "her" back yard in.

Point of note; when we bought the house she failed to move anywhere close to all of her shit out of the house.  We have more crap in this house than could be disposed of in a full 40 yard dumpster.  We've been picking away at it here and there(fortunately the company that does our garbage collection allows you to leave a fair amount of shit at the end of the road every week) meanwhile listening to her bitch all the time that we are throwing away shit she hasn't gone through yet.  Despite that it's been weeks since she's been over to go through her piles of worthless, outdated, broken crap.

But I digress.  She makes her way across the front yard and opens up the back gate.  According to BIL she took a few steps into the front gate, stopped, put her hand to her chest, and did an immediate about face, almost jogging back to the car.  She climbed back into the car and exclaims "That's fucking rediculous, 'BIL' you go get the damn thing."

BIL asks her what she's on about and she replied "just grab the damn cart"

So BIL comes up, walks through the gate and was graced with the sight of me mounting his sister with her face buried in the ground and my fingers hooked in her mouth.  Now I'm a little pissed off.  You walk in uninvited, open our gate without permission, enter our back yard without permission or any attempt to notify us of this, see us fucking, then decide to turn around and send your grandson in knowing full well he's going to see his sister getting plowed?  What a stupid fucking bitch...

Apparently the BIL had it out with grandma pretty hard after that for what she did.

I'm even more pissed because now this ruins the cucumber prank...
View Quote

In true arfcom fashion - it was both!
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 12:26:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

This one if the better GD stories yet for this whole month.
View Quote

This.

In the future when some '22er asks about the Legendary Towely Thanksgiving Sex Thread, you will be able to post "Well, I was in on Page 1".  

Link Posted: 11/27/2016 12:28:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I was hoping granny to start off with "When I was your age" followed by something that would make you feel insecure
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 12:39:12 PM EDT
[#6]
ITT, "cucumber salad" enters the ARF lexicon.

Well done, OP.  Well done.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 12:40:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Dang dude just wash the cucumber, theres no need for a condom.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 12:40:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Your grandmother and BIL are peeping toms.  

Yes, I would serve a cucumber salad the next time they come over to dinner.  And if she remarks about the incident in a distasteful manor, I tell her to stop being a peeping tom.
View Quote

I would, w/out hesitation, look grandma in the face and ask her if she had any questions about what she saw.  

But that's why a lot of people do not like me and my IDGAF/DILLIGAF "personality".   Wife says I need to be more sensitive towards others, I retort w/ people need to stop being pussies and man the F up.

Link Posted: 11/27/2016 1:36:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I think they are still gorged with excess of food from the wild, Roman orgy style celebrations of the Trump victory, and drunk from seeing the liberals crushed and driven before them, and hearing the lamentations
of their women.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
...and the ONE thing that is STILL missing from this GEM of a story is...

If the OP doesn't post the wife pics within 24 hours I vote perma ban.

of their women.

I'm still not tired of winning yet

and this thread is worthless without pics
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 2:45:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If Grandma is old enough to remember the Great Depression then she earned the right to be a little eccentric.  Just play along for now so that when she passes on in a few it will be on a good note that you can later smile about when you reminisce. Yes, that generation hoards to the 10th degree because that closet full of empty egg cartons and National Geographic magazines is what every 90 yr old on a daily regimen of medication and doctor appointments will need for survival when TSHTF.
View Quote

Not really a thing that can be done.  I'm not paying the bills here to store her shit.  If we had the space I would but as it stands right now only about 40% of the house is usable.  The basement is completely overrun.  We have talked to her about a storage unit but she can't afford it because she moved into an apartment she can't afford.  I think deep down she really wants it gone and behind her but she still doesn't like to actively see it go.

edit:  Wife filled me in on more of the convo.  Wife was in bed already when they talked on the phone so she just gave me a quick rundown and headed off back to bed.  I doubt grandma saw it but BIL definitely asked about the cucumber.  More specifically, he asked if it was a cucumber.  I would hazard a guess my wife's reply was "*BIL* shutup, you're my brother, that's gross"  I think at that point he was just fucking with her because he also asked if she liked getting spanked.  He's a weird dude but the jokes aren't necessarily out of character for him.  When I used to hang out with my wife, then girlfriend, and he'd hear us making noise in the bedroom he'd coming storming in "Are you guys having sex!?".... and apparently spent more time watching than just a passing glance if he saw the fishhook and some spanking...  If he were 12 years old I could understand the curiosity but at 18?

edit2:  Then again he could have been aware of all that already and just been throwing random things out their to embarrass her.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 2:53:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Mine was a bathtub curve.

I never actually got to the other side to even see if there was an 'other side'.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This story is obviously bullshit.

Married people don't fuck.

Mine was a bathtub curve.

I never actually got to the other side to even see if there was an 'other side'.

Just cause you ain't don't mean she ain't.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 5:44:47 PM EDT
[#12]
If he were 12 years old I could understand the curiosity but at 18?
View Quote

Well I guess we know who wants to eat that cucumber salad now.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 5:54:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

What if a field worker, or a packer, or a store employee "used" it and gave it a disease? Hmmm? Just because a cucumber "looks nice" doesn't mean it hasn't been around playing the field.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 5:57:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

What if a field worker, or a packer, or a store employee "used" it and gave it a disease? Hmmm? Just because a cucumber "looks nice" doesn't mean it hasn't been around playing the field.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wessono is right, plus theres a lot of little odds and ends on a cucumber.  You just don't know.  The little bumps, the white dots, the rough stem ends.  All solved with a condom.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 6:47:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Not really a thing that can be done.  I'm not paying the bills here to store her shit.  If we had the space I would but as it stands right now only about 40% of the house is usable.  The basement is completely overrun.  We have talked to her about a storage unit but she can't afford it because she moved into an apartment she can't afford.  I think deep down she really wants it gone and behind her but she still doesn't like to actively see it go.

edit:  Wife filled me in on more of the convo.  Wife was in bed already when they talked on the phone so she just gave me a quick rundown and headed off back to bed.  I doubt grandma saw it but BIL definitely asked about the cucumber.  More specifically, he asked if it was a cucumber.  I would hazard a guess my wife's reply was "*BIL* shutup, you're my brother, that's gross"  I think at that point he was just fucking with her because he also asked if she liked getting spanked.  He's a weird dude but the jokes aren't necessarily out of character for him.  When I used to hang out with my wife, then girlfriend, and he'd hear us making noise in the bedroom he'd coming storming in "Are you guys having sex!?".... and apparently spent more time watching than just a passing glance if he saw the fishhook and some spanking...  If he were 12 years old I could understand the curiosity but at 18?

edit2:  Then again he could have been aware of all that already and just been throwing random things out their to embarrass her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If Grandma is old enough to remember the Great Depression then she earned the right to be a little eccentric.  Just play along for now so that when she passes on in a few it will be on a good note that you can later smile about when you reminisce. Yes, that generation hoards to the 10th degree because that closet full of empty egg cartons and National Geographic magazines is what every 90 yr old on a daily regimen of medication and doctor appointments will need for survival when TSHTF.

It's creepy to want to watch your sibling having sex with their spouse. He obviously qualifies for that label.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 6:50:02 PM EDT
[#16]
I think I just died! good luck with whatever.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 6:55:01 PM EDT
[#17]
...okay....i understand the cucumber.....wheres the ice cube fit in all this?

...and why is this thread not locked?

Also, please don't lock till I get an answer here .....
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 6:59:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
...okay....i understand the cucumber.....wheres the ice cube fit in all this?

...and why is this thread not locked?

Also, please don't lock till I get an answer here .....
View Quote

Go back to like page 2 bro
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 7:00:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Oh, and pics of wife havn't loaded yet, any one else seeing same issue?
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 7:05:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
GD never fails to deliver.
View Quote

Nope its always good when everything is in the story.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 7:07:53 PM EDT
[#21]
"fishhook"???
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 7:09:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I didnt read your post
, but this seems like good advice
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you don't want to see me kneeling between your naked granddaughters spread legs with an ice cube in one hand and a condom covered cucumber in the other STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY BACKYARD WHEN NOT INVITED.

I didnt read your post
, but this seems like good advice

Hell, i gave extra pause at the proper punctuation just to build up the suspense to that very da-da-damn fucking last sentence, sir.

Link Posted: 11/27/2016 7:12:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Oh, and pics of wife havn't loaded yet, any one else seeing same issue?
View Quote

Again, you guys aren't holding your breaths hard enough.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 7:16:14 PM EDT
[#24]
I heart this thread.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 9:03:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
"fishhook"???
View Quote

It's when you take your finger or fingers and hook them in the side of her mouth to pull her head back a bit.  Makes her look like a fish that bit a hook.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 10:32:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 11:31:11 PM EDT
[#27]
"Would you like a doggy bag for your fishhook-cucumber salad?"
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 11:41:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 2:15:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I guess grandmama does realize where her children cam from, or her grandchildren, or her great grandchildren.

In the words of my mother "Understand... FUCKING MAKES BABIES!!"
View Quote

Errr, RTFT?        

And then bone up on your biology.    

Cucumbers in the anus cannot make Cucumber Butt Babies.         I'm sorry I had to be the one to tell you that.    
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 2:34:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Happy Thanksgiving y'all.
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 2:50:23 PM EDT
[#31]
In!
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 2:50:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Out!
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 3:05:16 PM EDT
[#33]
All they prob seen was your hairy ass up in the air while holding a cucumber
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 3:05:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Op, Have you made a cucumber salad and taken in to Grandma as a piece offering yet?
ETA: Nothing says I'm sorry like a tossed tuna salad.
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 3:09:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Op, Have you made a cucumber salad and taken in to Grandma as a piece offering yet?
View Quote

I like the cut of your jib and want to subscribe to your newsletter, sir.
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 3:14:22 PM EDT
[#36]
So Gran did the whole Fred Sanford move.

Fuck her for sending the BIL up to the window and fuck him for making uncomfortable jokes about you getting your cucumber wet.

Link Posted: 11/28/2016 3:15:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

It's when you take your finger or fingers and hook them in the side of her mouth to pull her head back a bit.  Makes her look like a fish that bit a hook.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"fishhook"???

She prefers tasting her pie on my fingers. If I wanna pull the head back I just grab some hair.
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 3:16:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Interdasting update.
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 3:16:45 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Send her that pickle ornament folks use on thier tree ... .

Link Posted: 11/28/2016 3:20:27 PM EDT
[#40]
thread still has so much win even if op wont deliver rule 1
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 3:27:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
GD never fails to deliver.
View Quote

This!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 3:45:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Being caught never stopped me from plowing on.  Good Job OP!  

But please, when you finally show up to the next family dinner with cucumber salad, please video grandma's response.
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 3:55:11 PM EDT
[#43]
You now know what you have to do...

Sex themed Christmas presents for grandma!  Not blatantly obvious, but you know.. obvious.
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 4:12:51 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

More like the blood stained one from "Bad Santa"
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 4:28:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I didnt read your post, but this seems like good advice
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you don't want to see me kneeling between your naked granddaughters spread legs with an ice cube in one hand and a condom covered cucumber in the other STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY BACKYARD WHEN NOT INVITED.

I didnt read your post, but this seems like good advice

That would make a pretty awesome sig line.
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 4:28:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
It all started on a cool, damp, misty Thanksgiving eve.  I was at work running EMT conduit inside a ceiling above a local high-rise lobby when my cell phone came to life.  It was my wife, the message said "My grandma wants to bring *name withheld* over for a bit after she picks him up from school to hang out before church and have dinner."

My heart immediately sank.  Finally a day to come home from work and relax, looking forward to a much needed four day weekend, and now I have to deal with this shit.  "Really?  Kinda short notice don't you think?"  I replied.

"Yeah, that's what I said, but she wants to pick up that stupid green cart in the back yard."

Well right around this time some idiot doing demo sawed through a fire sprinkler pipe and the in-laws went to the wayside as I had about 100 yards of ceiling to crawl through with 12" of clearance before I could evacuate the building.  Finally 2:00 hits and its time to go home.  But wait, fuck, the in-laws...  "So should I expect company when I get home?"  I asked, waiting for the inevitable bad news.

But no!  Good news is right around my corner!  As I'm nearing the end of the parking lot I am graced with it!  "She got kind of pissy when I told her we didn't really want company till at least 5:00 and said she would just pick that cart up after church."  Fuckin' A!  Time to go home, shower, have a nice warm meal, and maybe some pound town?

Fast forward to after dinner and the wife is getting a little hot and bothered after hearing a few of my manly flatulents.  I was already in my usual dinner attire, naked, and my wife quickly joined me in my freedom.  Oral sex was began, which quickly lead to some good old missionary.  Which quickly lead to many, many other horrible, unthinkable acts of perverse, twisted sexual gratification.  Now mind you this is all taking place in the living room, which is connected to the kitchen, which has a glass sliding door to the fenced in back yard.  Standing anywhere on our patio or walking through the south gate of the back yard you can see right into the living room.

At one point in time, and I cannot for the life of me recall during which particular sex act this occurred during, I heard a car door and stopped what I was doing.  My wife quickly spurred me to continue, exclaiming, "It's just the neighbors, don't stop!"  Well much to the demise of my formerly positive relationship with my wife's grandmother I didn't stop.

After a good couple hours of fun it's time to get ready for church.  So we wash up and head out the door.  Grandma and BIL are sitting there.  Grandma looks rather sour(nothing out of place for her) and BIL has the biggest shit eating grin on his face.  We say high and before our conversation can carry further the service begins.  After church we proceed in an orderly fashion outside the service area.  My wife asks her grandma if she is coming over to pick up the stupid little cart thing she has that's a piece of shit but the old packrat bag just can't part with.  Grandma looks her dead in the eye and coldly replies "No, we already got it, and you really should have your blinds closed after dark."  She proceeded to about face and left the church with BIL in tow with nary a goodbye.  The green cart was located on the patio, on our picnic table, right in front of the sliding door.  Part of me felt completely devastated, the other, more active portion of my brain felt humored to the point of very loud laughter and visible tears running down my cheeks.  My wife, apparently, did not share in my humor.

Moral of the story?  If you don't want to see me kneeling between your naked granddaughters spread legs with an ice cube in one hand and a condom covered cucumber in the other STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY BACKYARD WHEN NOT INVITED.
View Quote

Who the hell wears condoms when their married?
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 4:35:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 4:40:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Sooooooo wife just came downstairs to let me know her BIL is back at college now and gave her a call.

Apparently they decided to go out for dinner before church in town here and thought it would be fine if they just swung by and grabbed the stupid green cart.  Upon arrival they parked out front and the grandma told him that she was going to go grab it herself and see what a mess we have "her" back yard in.

Point of note; when we bought the house she failed to move anywhere close to all of her shit out of the house.  We have more crap in this house than could be disposed of in a full 40 yard dumpster.  We've been picking away at it here and there(fortunately the company that does our garbage collection allows you to leave a fair amount of shit at the end of the road every week) meanwhile listening to her bitch all the time that we are throwing away shit she hasn't gone through yet.  Despite that it's been weeks since she's been over to go through her piles of worthless, outdated, broken crap.

But I digress.  She makes her way across the front yard and opens up the back gate.  According to BIL she took a few steps into the front gate, stopped, put her hand to her chest, and did an immediate about face, almost jogging back to the car.  She climbed back into the car and exclaims "That's fucking rediculous, 'BIL' you go get the damn thing."

BIL asks her what she's on about and she replied "just grab the damn cart"

So BIL comes up, walks through the gate and was graced with the sight of me mounting his sister with her face buried in the ground and my fingers hooked in her mouth.  Now I'm a little pissed off.  You walk in uninvited, open our gate without permission, enter our back yard without permission or any attempt to notify us of this, see us fucking, then decide to turn around and send your grandson in knowing full well he's going to see his sister getting plowed?  What a stupid fucking bitch...

Apparently the BIL had it out with grandma pretty hard after that for what she did.

I'm even more pissed because now this ruins the cucumber prank...
View Quote

New hat to wear at the next family gathering with the BIL and Grandma.

Link Posted: 11/28/2016 4:41:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It all started on a cool, damp, misty Thanksgiving eve.  I was at work running EMT conduit inside a ceiling above a local high-rise lobby when my cell phone came to life.  It was my wife, the message said "My grandma wants to bring *name withheld* over for a bit after she picks him up from school to hang out before church and have dinner."

My heart immediately sank.  Finally a day to come home from work and relax, looking forward to a much needed four day weekend, and now I have to deal with this shit.  "Really?  Kinda short notice don't you think?"  I replied.

"Yeah, that's what I said, but she wants to pick up that stupid green cart in the back yard."

Well right around this time some idiot doing demo sawed through a fire sprinkler pipe and the in-laws went to the wayside as I had about 100 yards of ceiling to crawl through with 12" of clearance before I could evacuate the building.  Finally 2:00 hits and its time to go home.  But wait, fuck, the in-laws...  "So should I expect company when I get home?"  I asked, waiting for the inevitable bad news.

But no!  Good news is right around my corner!  As I'm nearing the end of the parking lot I am graced with it!  "She got kind of pissy when I told her we didn't really want company till at least 5:00 and said she would just pick that cart up after church."  Fuckin' A!  Time to go home, shower, have a nice warm meal, and maybe some pound town?

Fast forward to after dinner and the wife is getting a little hot and bothered after hearing a few of my manly flatulents.  I was already in my usual dinner attire, naked, and my wife quickly joined me in my freedom.  Oral sex was began, which quickly lead to some good old missionary.  Which quickly lead to many, many other horrible, unthinkable acts of perverse, twisted sexual gratification.  Now mind you this is all taking place in the living room, which is connected to the kitchen, which has a glass sliding door to the fenced in back yard.  Standing anywhere on our patio or walking through the south gate of the back yard you can see right into the living room.

At one point in time, and I cannot for the life of me recall during which particular sex act this occurred during, I heard a car door and stopped what I was doing.  My wife quickly spurred me to continue, exclaiming, "It's just the neighbors, don't stop!"  Well much to the demise of my formerly positive relationship with my wife's grandmother I didn't stop.

After a good couple hours of fun it's time to get ready for church.  So we wash up and head out the door.  Grandma and BIL are sitting there.  Grandma looks rather sour(nothing out of place for her) and BIL has the biggest shit eating grin on his face.  We say high and before our conversation can carry further the service begins.  After church we proceed in an orderly fashion outside the service area.  My wife asks her grandma if she is coming over to pick up the stupid little cart thing she has that's a piece of shit but the old packrat bag just can't part with.  Grandma looks her dead in the eye and coldly replies "No, we already got it, and you really should have your blinds closed after dark."  She proceeded to about face and left the church with BIL in tow with nary a goodbye.  The green cart was located on the patio, on our picnic table, right in front of the sliding door.  Part of me felt completely devastated, the other, more active portion of my brain felt humored to the point of very loud laughter and visible tears running down my cheeks.  My wife, apparently, did not share in my humor.

Moral of the story?  If you don't want to see me kneeling between your naked granddaughters spread legs with an ice cube in one hand and a condom covered cucumber in the other STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY BACKYARD WHEN NOT INVITED.

FFS GUY, READ THE DAMN THREAD.
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 4:46:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Nice work, OP! Granny's just jealous.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top