Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 10:13:25 AM EDT
[#1]
This thread...

Link Posted: 3/15/2022 10:13:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

We're in a culture that does everything to divide people. Not bring them together.
View Quote
Those people are deciding that.  Free will to make your own decisions, choose how you react and form your own views is still a thing.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 10:15:51 AM EDT
[#3]
MGTOW is happening
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 10:19:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Are ugly people suddenly a new thing or something?  Don't get me wrong, not throwing stones. I wasn't born a 10 or whatever, I am boringly average but....getting the short end of the looks stick didn't suddenly start becoming a thing all the sudden.
View Quote

What's new is the homely women of yesteryear didn't have 50000 dudes in their inboxes wanting to pork them . It used to be the homely men in their immediate area.  

Water used to find its own level . Not so much now
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 10:26:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Those people are deciding that.  Free will to make your own decisions, choose how you react and form your own views is still a thing.
View Quote

Yes it is. Mind telling me why we have such things like employment and education opportunities based on racial and sex quotas? Or wealth transfers to women or any sub group via the government that is viewed as lacking equity? See how this works? They have formed their own views. It just goes against yours.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 10:29:15 AM EDT
[#6]
I don't generally start drinking at 10am on a Tuesday.

But.

Here we are.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 10:35:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

But.

Here we are.
View Quote

A certain degree of inevitability to it.

It's 7:30 pacific standard time out here.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 10:38:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
MGTOW team, assemble!

View Quote

MGTOW aren’t INCELS.  MGTOW actually get laid.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 10:43:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

MGTOW aren’t INCELS.  MGTOW actually get laid.
View Quote

Both are vilified by the establishment and culture. And both will be criminalized as a result.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 10:51:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Think of it this way. They're told to fix themselves but they view the culture and pop culture as the one that needs it. And they'd be correct in many ways. Look at what passes for male role models. And look at what women say they want and what women actually do.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Think of it this way. They're told to fix themselves but they view the culture and pop culture as the one that needs it. And they'd be correct in many ways. Look at what passes for male role models. And look at what women say they want and what women actually do.

The above contradicts what you said below

The opposite. They're mostly young men who were misled to be anything but attractive to women. Instilled to be nice guys and yet end up flawed and passive aggressive.

So now you are speaking out of both sides of your mouth. First they are flawed and need fixing and now it’s society that needs fixing. First it’s they were misled about what’s attractive to women and now it’s  what women are attracted
to is wrong.

To your first point. The incels are flawed. Men shouldn’t be passive aggressive, that’s feminine behavior. You can be a nice guy and treat a woman well while leading with positive masculine energy, being the rock of the relationship and having outcome independence. Being nice doesn’t mean being a doormat or supplicating to a woman. These incel types go into every interaction with a woman with expectations that it will lead to sex. Why? Because they worship the vagina. Masculine men don’t beg for sex or act like cry babies if they don’t get it.

16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Women haven’t changed. They want a man that will lead.
Men that walk around with their sex bowl out looking like Oliver Twist begging for crumbs don’t exude leadership qualities.

The failure is on men not setting the boundaries for what’s appropriate female behavior.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 10:51:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

What's new is the homely women of yesteryear didn't have 50000 dudes in their inboxes wanting to pork them . It used to be the homely men in their immediate area.  

View Quote
I don't really get why one would be upset that they couldn't have something that they didn't really want to begin with. "I can't even get the ugly ones!!".....good?   Why would one actively seek the known worst possible option?

Their decisions, these views that they have formed that they have become a victim, perpetuate their own problem.  That perspective not only helps to prolong their plight but in my opinion, either caused or contributed to it's existence to begin with.

Women despise desperation and failure. Chill the fuck out maybe, stop screeching about it and playing the victim. Maybe if they worry about fixing their own shit, the reason they are having this problem, odds will become a lot better that the problem will solve itself.

Link Posted: 3/15/2022 10:53:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Married boomers are terrorists?

Link Posted: 3/15/2022 10:57:17 AM EDT
[#13]
You guys never heard of Rodger Elliot I guess.

His "Manifesto" is worth the read.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 10:57:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I don't really get why one would be upset that they couldn't have something that they didn't really want to begin with. "I can't even get the ugly ones!!".....good?   Why would one actively seek the known worst possible option?

Their decisions, these views that they have formed that they have become a victim, perpetuate their own problem.  That perspective not only helps to prolong their plight but in my opinion, either caused or contributed to it's existence to begin with.

Women despise desperation and failure. Chill the fuck out maybe, stop screeching about it and playing the victim.  Just worry about fixing your own shit and odds will become a lot better that the problem will solve itself.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Women despise desperation and failure. Chill the fuck out maybe, stop screeching about it and playing the victim.  Just worry about fixing your own shit and odds will become a lot better that the problem will solve itself.

INCELs are created by equal parts autism, single mothers, absentee male role models and the education system.

Yes they need to accept responsibility for fixing themselves.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 10:58:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The immigrants from down south I know all do construction or lawn care, can barely speak English, drive nice ass trucks, have 4-5 kids. Like I said, cash and prizes.

View Quote

Again the ones I know do those things for work. However you seem to think they got those things as prizes for crossing the boarder. Many of the ones I know all live in tiny houses in conditions that most Americans won’t live in and grandparents, Dad and Mom, the kids, and unmarried siblings of Dad all live together and pool all the money everyone earns.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 11:03:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I know a group of men even more dangerous.
View Quote

Me too. And the group enabling them are worse still.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 11:05:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
You guys never heard of Rodger Elliot I guess.

His "Manifesto" is worth the read.
View Quote

It's a very sad read.

Link Posted: 3/15/2022 11:29:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Again the ones I know do those things for work. However you seem to think they got those things as prizes for crossing the boarder. Many of the ones I know all live in tiny houses in conditions that most Americans won’t live in and grandparents, Dad and Mom, the kids, and unmarried siblings of Dad all live together and pool all the money everyone earns.
View Quote

Don't interrupt the two minutes hate, is rude.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 11:34:55 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
This is just an excuse for the feds to take down Arf GD.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be rememberèd—
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition;
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 11:43:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yes. But what are we seeing now? Gender fluidity, LGBT idolization, calling for abortion after birth. It's not swinging back. It's going further bonkers. Toss in a replacement population allowed to simply walk in because the one here isn't having children. Many factors are due to it but the number one is brainwashing women to be anything but maternal. And they are brainwashed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pendulum swings are messy. Balance is always more harmonious.

Yes. But what are we seeing now? Gender fluidity, LGBT idolization, calling for abortion after birth. It's not swinging back. It's going further bonkers. Toss in a replacement population allowed to simply walk in because the one here isn't having children. Many factors are due to it but the number one is brainwashing women to be anything but maternal. And they are brainwashed.

Perhaps the species is simply compensating for a significant reduction in maternal mortality (which removed far more women from the pool of reproductive age women than LGBTQ and self selection ever will), excess males who would have otherwise been removed from the gene pool via wars, slavery, or castration, and a significant reduction in infant mortality which would have naturally prevented large numbers of individuals from ever reproducing.

And FWIW, there’s always been a degree of lack of maternal instinct. Well off women farmed their kids out to wet nurses and nannies and governesses and other hired help. Boarding schools were a thing. Poor women had their kids working as young as 4-5 years old and either married off or apprenticed out by the time they were teens. Self-selection occurred through commitments to religious orders. None of this is new. It’s just dressed in a different costume.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 11:58:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 12:00:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Perhaps the species is simply compensating for a significant reduction in maternal mortality (which removed far more women from the pool of reproductive age women than LGBTQ and self selection ever will), excess males who would have otherwise been removed from the gene pool via wars, slavery, or castration, and a significant reduction in infant mortality which would have naturally prevented large numbers of individuals from ever reproducing.

And FWIW, there’s always been a degree of lack of maternal instinct. Well off women farmed their kids out to wet nurses and nannies and governesses and other hired help. Boarding schools were a thing. Poor women had their kids working as young as 4-5 years old and either married off or apprenticed out by the time they were teens. Self-selection occurred through commitments to religious orders. None of this is new. It’s just dressed in a different costume.
View Quote

Interesting.

I've long been of the opinion that boarding schools are one of the worst things that ever happened to humanity.

So when our civilization collapses we are going back to the wars, slavery, castration approach?
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 12:04:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Interesting.

I've long been of the opinion that boarding schools are one of the worst things that ever happened to humanity.

So when our civilization collapses we are going back to the wars, slavery, castration approach?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting.

Definitely going back to harems and warlords.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 1:18:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Interesting.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting.

Well, that model’s been around for far longer than current era civilization. So probably.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 1:29:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 1:29:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
This is just an excuse for the feds to take down Arf GD.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/15/2022 1:30:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I don't think anything about this situation is "overlaid". Just sayin'
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 1:31:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I think the biggest change is the internet and smart phones allow all the "ugly" people to communicate their frustrations and feed off each other now.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 1:32:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
MGTOW is happening
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 1:32:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Well, that model’s been around for far longer than current era civilization. So probably.
View Quote

Alright.

If I make it to warlord status then I will farm out castration of young males to a hulking village idiot wielding 2 bricks.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 1:32:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

But.

Here we are.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 1:33:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Definitely going back to harems and warlords.
View Quote
i'm strangely comfortable with it.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 1:34:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

INCELs are created by equal parts autism, single mothers, absentee male role models and the education system.

Yes they need to accept responsibility for fixing themselves.
View Quote

Well, the butt ugly and broke is usually most of it though.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 1:38:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Well, the butt ugly and broke is usually most of it though.
View Quote
you really should meet some of my socially awkward ill adjusted pasty obese neckbeard smug basement dweller self important gamer stunted asperger's mouthbreather millennial manchild autistic permavirgin electrical engineer coworkers.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 2:05:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Lolz. Families around me have at least two kids unless they are younger and have only 1 kid or one on the way. Very affluent area, nothing for sale under 500k. The people I know that live in a more middle income area all have multiple kids. I’m note sure who this ready made population is. But if you’re talking Mexicans, the ones I know are very family oriented, very machismo and reject the lgbtq nonsense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL no. The new ready made population has 4-5 kids by the time they're 30. They walk in pregnant for more cash and prizes. Grandparents by the time they're 50. The old population isn't able to have 2.1. The families around me average one child. Hard to compete with the government.

Lolz. Families around me have at least two kids unless they are younger and have only 1 kid or one on the way. Very affluent area, nothing for sale under 500k. The people I know that live in a more middle income area all have multiple kids. I’m note sure who this ready made population is. But if you’re talking Mexicans, the ones I know are very family oriented, very machismo and reject the lgbtq nonsense.

Oh you fucked up now...
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 3:36:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL no. The new ready made population has 4-5 kids by the time they're 30. They walk in pregnant for more cash and prizes. Grandparents by the time they're 50. The old population isn't able to have 2.1. The families around me average one child. Hard to compete with the government.
View Quote

View Quote
Spent 15 years working in a neighborhood that was predominately Mexican and Central/South American. The welfare office was right around the corner from our firehouse.
That place was packed, every day, from open 'til close. And when you went inside, you'd hear not a WORD of English.
We'd see the women walking down the street, heading to get their gibs: big fat pregnant belly, pushing an infant in a stroller, with one or two little kids following behind. Constantly.

We'd go on EMS runs with elderly patients who couldn't speak English.
Often, I would ask whoever was interpreting for us to ask them how long they'd been here.
Twenty years. Twenty-five. Thirty.  

Entire fucking neighborhood was a taxpayer money pit.
Which wasn't surprising, considering that most of them came from countries where the bulk of the IQs were between 75 and 85.
You can be the hardest working dude on the block, you got an 80IQ and 5 kids, you're on fucking welfare.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 3:46:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Spent 15 years working in a neighborhood that was predominately Mexican and Central/South American. The welfare office was right around the corner from our firehouse.
That place was packed, every day, from open 'til close. And when you went inside, you'd hear not a WORD of English.
We'd see the women walking down the street, heading to get their gibs: big fat pregnant belly, pushing an infant in a stroller, with one or two little kids following behind. Constantly.

Often, I would ask whoever was interpreting for us to ask them how long they'd been here.

Which wasn't surprising, considering that most of them came from countries where the bulk of the IQs were between 75 and 85.
You can be the hardest working dude on the block, you got an 80IQ and 5 kids, you're on fucking welfare.
View Quote

Different experiences I guess. The guys I know all speak understandable English and one even got his citizenship.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 3:47:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Oh you fucked up now...
View Quote

?
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 4:07:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Problem is that a society hell bent on catering to women has created this mess.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They aren’t exactly the same thing, but the Venn diagram circles are pretty closely overlaid.

Problem is that a society hell bent on catering to women has created this mess.

Yup
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 4:12:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

We'd hear english inside the one at 500 Dekalb, you were better off at yours.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 4:23:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

We'd hear english inside the one at 500 Dekalb, you were better off at yours.
View Quote

Look like this?

Link Posted: 3/15/2022 4:24:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Look like this?
https://i.imgur.com/yKZJC5j.png
View Quote

LG was a block away so...
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 4:25:06 PM EDT
[#43]

I like how you came in and meme replied to everyone from page 1
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 4:27:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Both are vilified by the establishment and culture. And both will be criminalized as a result.
View Quote

Exactly. Soon INCELs will be forced feminized when they are targetted for specific traits in grade school, and the globohomo NWO will give them to the gays. MGTOW will be forced to sleep with trannies as well, or charged and hung. Its a sick world biden is creating!!!
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 4:28:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The federal government on Tuesday released a study on the growing terrorism threat – men who call themselves "anti-feminists" or "involuntary celibates" and draw motivation for violence from their inability to develop relationships with women. Since 2014, attacks inspired by the "incel movement" and spanning the U.S. and Canada have left dozens dead.

Complete article: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/new-secret-service-report-details-growing-incel-terrorism-threat/ar-AAV4qdQ?ocid=msedgntp

Really?
View Quote

But let's keep pushing the anti-male anti-anything-normal propaganda in this country. They created this bullshit.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 4:32:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

72 Virgins in the afterlife ring a bell?

Men without sexual options have historically been dangerous. Your jihad bomber isn’t a guy who is rolling in pussy.
View Quote

The world needs more goats.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 4:32:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

But let's keep pushing the anti-male anti-anything-normal propaganda in this country. They created this bullshit.
View Quote

There will be a correction at some point. Continually pissing off your entire population of military age males is a bold move.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 4:35:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
There will be a correction at some point. Continually pissing off your entire population of military age males is a bold move.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The correction only comes after the society collapses.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 4:36:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The correction only comes after the society collapses.
View Quote

Yessir. It's coming
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 4:59:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Different experiences I guess. The guys I know all speak understandable English and one even got his citizenship.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have a few of the ones you describe around here and a lot more of the ones runcible describes. Net drain on the system and paying nothing in. Refusing to incorporate themselves into the fabric of america, refusing to learn the common language here, and staying in insular communities that remain generationally separated from the rest of the population, yet taking full advantage of all the gibs the society has to offer.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top