Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I mean they can come test a home boy if they want .... we right here Mr. Lee
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:10:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By jerrwhy01:

We can't even handle a month or so of lockdown and we're somehow going to get into it China and prevail. We have the means, we just lack the fortitude.
View Quote

on the flip side....China had to weld people inside their own homes because they wont stop eating raw bats......

all we have to do is convince them eating chicken shashimi will give them perma-boners and theyll take care of themselves.....we wont have to fire a shot....just pull up a lawn chair and wait.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:10:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:11:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yup... These kids today are pussies.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/126174/IMG_20180207_121938778_jpg-1412670.JPG

My grandfather got this at Pearl Harbor pulling folks from wreckage while the Japanese were still bombing the hell out of it.

Today's kids can't handle losing YouTube...
View Quote
I wouldn't say all kids today.   My son (21) enlisted right out of HS.    Got hurt but graduated Basic, couldn't get through AIT and was sent home.    Almost 3 years later, he's about to graduate in 2 wks at Benning.   There are still some who were raised right and answered the call.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:11:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By SShockwave:

Russians are easy.

Trump calls Putin "hey Vladimir, yeah hey how's it going?  good... good.  Hey I have a yuge deal for you are you ready?  Ok if you help us stomp the shit out of Chyna just like we did the Germans back in 45, we'll stand back and not say shit about anything you do to them and we can divide that mother fucker up German style what do you say making sure you guys get some sweet natural resources, deal?

You don't think the Russians would take that deal?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SShockwave:
Originally Posted By crashburnrepeat:
it would suck, but we would fuck China up.  I'm sure Russia will be part of it, and it would be an utter, global, disaster, but we aren't losing to China. Fuck that.

Russians are easy.

Trump calls Putin "hey Vladimir, yeah hey how's it going?  good... good.  Hey I have a yuge deal for you are you ready?  Ok if you help us stomp the shit out of Chyna just like we did the Germans back in 45, we'll stand back and not say shit about anything you do to them and we can divide that mother fucker up German style what do you say making sure you guys get some sweet natural resources, deal?

You don't think the Russians would take that deal?

A lot of people figure that China is going to start taking some big bites out of Siberia in the not too distant future.

A billion plus people next to a country with a tanking birthrate?
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:13:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By WhiskersTheCat:
Who would win?

A shitty ramp diesel aircraft carrier with planes that can carry like two missiles 

Or

Crazy tic tac aircraft that defy physics
View Quote

I would be willing to bet that our fourth generation stuff could fuck up their alleged fifth generation stuff.

The problem however would be a ground war. That does not seem like an easy country to occupy.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:13:55 PM EDT
[#7]
GT is the Chicom gov't owned and sponsored National Enquirer
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:14:33 PM EDT
[#8]

Why is a cat house madam walking with wookiefucker?
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:15:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Hesperus:

I would be willing to bet that our fourth generation stuff could fuck up their alleged fifth generation stuff. 

The problem however would be a ground war. That does not seem like an easy country to occupy.
View Quote

who needs to occupy it?.....just carpet bomb it with napalm......and once it stops burning, give it to japan
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:15:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Chaingun:
chicoms release their new and improved COVID-20 and the war is over

democrats will never fight with their BFF chicom
View Quote

A biological? Well maybe we will rock and roll and play them some Anthrax
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:16:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By mooreshawnm:

LOL in ICBM
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mooreshawnm:

LOL in ICBM

Sure.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:17:08 PM EDT
[#12]
I don't know if the US could conduct and win a conventional land war on mainland China.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:17:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

like God Rods?

thats what i think. todays cream puffs are not fit for war. bed wetters, trannies, private Pile........

can you image todays tech in the hands of men from our past?
View Quote
The so called cream puffs that have been at war for 20 years?

Perhaps you are talking about High school age kids?
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:18:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By DirkericPitt:
We would win,  is it worth 10-20 million citizens?  Not sure.
View Quote

10-20? LOL. You might want to rethink that. The Chinese have at least 300 nuclear warheads in the megaton range. Even if they assigned 3 or more per target at our largest cities just to make sure at least one got through, wed be looking at 10 times that.

People don’t think nuclear war be like it is, but it do.

Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:18:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:18:48 PM EDT
[#16]
I haven't spent a lot of time studying US military plans with respect to China, so could someone explain what a war with China would actually look like?  It seems like any full scale war between China and the US would quickly escalate into the use of nuclear weapons.  I doubt the Chinese are going to allow the US navy to sit off the coast of mainland China and launch weapons into it.  Likewise, invasion and occupation of mainland china seems impossible.  I mean really, what's the end game here?
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:19:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Marines did just fine in 1900 at Peking
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:20:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By CarbineDad:
Marines did just fine in 1900 at Peking
View Quote

The Chinese didn’t have nukes in 1900
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:21:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By mrcatbert:

10-20? LOL. You might want to rethink that. The Chinese have at least 300 nuclear warheads in the megaton range. Even if they assigned 3 or more per target at our largest cities just to make sure at least one got through, wed be looking at 10 times that.

People don’t think nuclear war be like it is, but it do.

View Quote

is it confirmed they have that many actual nukes......or is this like their aircraft carrier situation.....
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:21:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:21:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yup... These kids today are pussies.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/126174/IMG_20180207_121938778_jpg-1412670.JPG

My grandfather got this at Pearl Harbor pulling folks from wreckage while the Japanese were still bombing the hell out of it.

Today's kids can't handle losing YouTube...
View Quote
Awesome !!

Did you follow on in his footsteps in the Navy?
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:23:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By TacticalGarand44:
I don't know if the US could conduct and win a conventional land war on mainland China.
View Quote

Global Times also mentioned a 2nd war in South Korea earlier
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:23:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:25:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Seven-Shooter:
We can absolutely fight and win unjust wars, it's weather we have the stomach for just ones that I worry about.
View Quote

We don't have the stomach to fight and win just wars anymore.

Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:25:57 PM EDT
[#25]
I know the US probably killed conventionally about 200,000 in the Korean conflict alone.
We lost 36k and some change including fighting the Norks at the same time.
And i don't care what happened to your Asian grand-daddy.

FTH
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:26:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Gotyour06:
I doubt they could feed their Army let alone deploy one
View Quote

This and

They have to get that huge infantry somehow, planes ships. Ships will be sunk before they get out of port or planes will be down before they are over sea.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:26:24 PM EDT
[#27]

I would be willing to bet that our fourth generation stuff could fuck up their alleged fifth generation stuff. 

The problem however would be a ground war. That does not seem like an easy country to occupy.
View All Quotes
Who would win?

A shitty ramp diesel aircraft carrier with planes that can carry like two missiles 

Or

Crazy tic tac aircraft that defy physics

I don't think we'd occupy China. I think we'd just pwn their military and go home. Maybe glowies fund an uprising.

F35 and F22s wrecking house would be awesome. Shock and Awe 2: Communist Boogaloo
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:28:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Wrong, they have no chance, there would people like me that would sign up again.

No chance what’s so ever. The little guys would be like squirrels.

We will MAGA no matter what, whatever it takes.

The train is for the future, it’s a great future.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:28:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By gotigers:

This and

They have to get that huge infantry somehow, planes ships. Ships will be sunk before they get out of port or planes will be down before they are over sea.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By gotigers:
Originally Posted By Gotyour06:
I doubt they could feed their Army let alone deploy one

This and

They have to get that huge infantry somehow, planes ships. Ships will be sunk before they get out of port or planes will be down before they are over sea.

Lol they're not going anywhere

"When the Chinese general asks where all the Seawolves went"

Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:28:30 PM EDT
[#30]
I would hate to be on one of those island once shooting starts. No need to destroy them, just take out the desalination plants and fuel storage. Crater the runways.

Destroy any ships or aircraft approaching them. Hunting over bait.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:28:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By C3H5N3O9:
I haven't spent a lot of time studying US military plans with respect to China, so could someone explain what a war with China would actually look like?  It seems like any full scale war between China and the US would quickly escalate into the use of nuclear weapons.  I doubt the Chinese are going to allow the US navy to sit off the coast of mainland China and launch weapons into it.  Likewise, invasion and occupation of mainland china seems impossible.  I mean really, what's the end game here?
View Quote

Short version is China hopes lots and lots of their missiles keep us stuck in Hawaii https://www.scmp.com/news/china/military/article/2183972/china-releases-footage-guam-killer-df-26-ballistic-missile-clearAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:29:07 PM EDT
[#32]
I haven't spent a lot of time studying US military plans with respect to China, so could someone explain what a war with China would actually look like?  It seems like any full scale war between China and the US would quickly escalate into the use of nuclear weapons.  I doubt the Chinese are going to allow the US navy to sit off the coast of mainland China and launch weapons into it.  Likewise, invasion and occupation of mainland china seems impossible.  I mean really, what's the end game here?
View Quote

The latest think tank seems to be that the USMC response would be inserting units to operate in a more autonomous or semi-autonomous role in non-permissive  AOs. Trending away from trying to establish a foothold in country and operating with relative regional dominance.

So nothing like what some here are talking about with us trying to occupy mainland China.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:29:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Springer09:
Pretty much this
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Springer09:
Originally Posted By crashburnrepeat:
it would suck, but we would fuck China up.  I'm sure Russia will be part of it, and it would be an utter, global, disaster, but we aren't losing to China. Fuck that.
Pretty much this

Which side would Russia join?

How about India? And then Pakistan?
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:29:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:29:23 PM EDT
[#35]
If we go to war with the Chicoms we will be at war with their globalist allies, aka our own democrats and their RINO buddies.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:30:19 PM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

What is Diego Garcia
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:30:31 PM EDT
[#37]
The rest of the world hates China right now.

If they started throwing punches there are going to be a lot of others lining up to punch back.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:31:07 PM EDT
[#38]
We would win. It would be horrific for us, but it would be worse for them.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:31:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By wienerman1961:
Laughs in sunshine in a can.
View Quote

They got those too.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:32:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By M-cameron:

is it confirmed they have that many actual nukes......or is this like their aircraft carrier situation.....
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By M-cameron:

10-20? LOL. You might want to rethink that. The Chinese have at least 300 nuclear warheads in the megaton range. Even if they assigned 3 or more per target at our largest cities just to make sure at least one got through, wed be looking at 10 times that.

People don’t think nuclear war be like it is, but it do.

is it confirmed they have that many actual nukes......or is this like their aircraft carrier situation.....

300 warheads is the number generally agreed on by the western intel agencies. I don’t know how you expect to confirm that. It’s not like they’re going to give guided tours or something. Given the nuclear capabilities of France and even Israel it certainly seems well within reason, though.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:33:58 PM EDT
[#41]
They didn't do too shabby in 1951 in North Korea....And that was six years after we won WW2.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:34:14 PM EDT
[#42]

300 warheads is the number generally agreed on by the western intel agencies. I don’t know how you expect to confirm that. It’s not like they’re going to give guided tours or something. Given the nuclear capabilities of France and even Israel it certainly seems well within reason, though.
View Quote

i was just wondering if that number came for western sources....or the CCPs own propaganda.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:35:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:

Short version is China hopes lots and lots of their missiles keep us stuck in Hawaii https://www.scmp.com/news/china/military/article/2183972/china-releases-footage-guam-killer-df-26-ballistic-missile-clearhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/459941/EA9CC3A3-16ED-48DB-994D-26C3187B17FB_jpe-1412737.JPGhttps://bulletin.facs.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Guam-Map.jpg

What are they going to do if we put assists in Taiwan, Japan, Philippines, or Indonesia?

Vietnam doesn’t like them. Maybe we base aircraft and missiles there.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:35:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By CarbineDad:
See how they like an SSGN full of cruise missiles all hitting the face of the Three Gorges Dam at the same time
View Quote

That would be one hell of a Pay per View event.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:36:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Sevensteps:
They didn't do too shabby in 1951 in North Korea....And that was six years after we won WW2.
View Quote

That was Truman's fault.
What a dicklet.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:37:38 PM EDT
[#46]

What is Diego Garcia
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:38:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By MNSwede:

They got those too.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MNSwede:
Originally Posted By wienerman1961:
Laughs in sunshine in a can.

They got those too.

But are, at best, barely able to reach us.
They could strike at some of our allies that are closer.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:39:34 PM EDT
[#48]
It would be a no win situation for everyone involved. It would look like WWII only worse. It would truly be a 'world' war.

Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:39:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By JIMBEAM:

What are they going to do if we put assists in Taiwan, Japan, Philippines, or Indonesia?

Vietnam doesn’t like them. Maybe we base aircraft and missiles there.
View Quote

https://nationalinterest.org/feature/how-duterte-turned-philippines-chinas-new-play-thing-125946 Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 3:41:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top