Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 7:26:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There are mountains! Just like a wall. Totally impassible.
View Quote

There's no way Mexicans are rugged enough to traverse mountains, deserts and rivers.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 7:32:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

There's no way Mexicans are rugged enough to traverse mountains, deserts and rivers.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That why they invented sniper towers.

Walls don't solve everything.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 7:33:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The Rio is about the same latitude as the Nile. How much would a few thousand adult crocodiles cost?
View Quote

Your newsletter, sign me up.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 7:40:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Is it too early for the NeverTrumps to start telling us how Trump won't be reelected?
View Quote

So far he has (allegedly) backtracked on repealing Obamacare 'on day 1', prosecuting Hillary Clinton and the Clinton foundation, is now compromising on his 'big, beautiful wall', and has thus far appointed multiple registered Democrats.

When will you begin to criticize him, or will you just continue to defend everything he does?

Link Posted: 12/3/2016 7:44:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

So far he has (allegedly) backtracked on repealing Obamacare 'on day 1', prosecuting Hillary Clinton and the Clinton foundation, is now compromising on his 'big, beautiful wall', and has thus far appointed multiple registered Democrats.

When will you begin to criticize him, or will you just continue to defend everything he does?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is it too early for the NeverTrumps to start telling us how Trump won't be reelected?

Yet you are incapable of praise when he deserves it.

You make a valid point but you come off as hypocritical when all you do is blast him.  For the past 18months... nonstop....
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 7:44:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't defend anything he does, I'm not his cheer leader.

But I know cry babies and you guys take the cake. Literally from day one of joining this forum, you and a couple hold outs in this thread have spewed shit in every thread like insane sandwich board wearing homeless people.

Get a fucking life.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 7:46:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I don't defend anything he does, I'm not his cheer leader.

But I know cry babies and you guys take the cake. Literally from day one of joining this forum, you and a couple hold outs in this thread have spewed shit in every thread like insane sandwich board wearing homeless people.

Get a fucking life.
View Quote

Advice from an old Arfcommer...........don't get angry, just laugh.

Look at it as free entertainment!!

These Nevertrumpers are fucking hilarious.

Link Posted: 12/3/2016 7:47:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Advice from an old Arfcommer...........don't get angry, just laugh.

Look at it as free entertainment!!

These Nevertrumpers are fucking hilarious.
View Quote

Can you imagine how these people are in real life? My god

ETA: You're right, though.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 7:49:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Can you imagine how these people are in real life? My god
View Quote

Oh, they'd probably be fun to have a beer with or go shooting but they sure do HATE them some Trump!!
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 7:50:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Oh, they'd probably be fun to have a beer with or go shooting but they sure do HATE them some Trump!!
View Quote

The ranting is indicative of mental illness.

Read their posts, but imagine it coming from a homeless man with a bell, wearing a Burger King crown walking alone a highway overpass.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 7:51:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
In this thread, we watch NeverTrumps argue simultaneously that the wall wouldn't work, and Trump is lying about building a wall which is bad because the Mexicans can swim/climb through the unwalled portions.

This is like some bizarre Who's Line is it Anyway episode.
View Quote

In this thread we watch fake-conservatives defend a big government progressive with #NYValues as he (allegedly) backtracks on his main election promise.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 7:52:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

In this thread we watch fake-conservatives defend a big government progressive with #NYValues as he (allegedly) backtracks on his main election promise.
View Quote

We agree on one thing. A bunch of fake-conservatives are doing something alright.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 7:53:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The ranting is indicative of mental illness.

Read their posts, but imagine it coming from a homeless man with a bell, wearing a Burger King crown walking alone a highway overpass.
View Quote

Oh, I wouldn't go that far..........they are just passionate about this.

We are men, we fuck with each other.

Link Posted: 12/3/2016 8:20:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't hate Trump.  I hate 'enlightened liberals' who think that only they 'know what's best for everyone.'
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 8:21:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Might as well move this thread to the Offical NeverTrump thread because here are the same 5 or 6 people spouting the same bullshit they have for a year.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 8:22:50 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I don't hate Trump.  I hate 'enlightened liberals' who think that only they 'know what's best for everyone.'
View Quote

Self-loathing doesn't suit you.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 8:46:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stfu and go play with your camp counselor.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 9:01:14 AM EDT
[#18]
foreigners and faggots and fucktards oh my!
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 9:42:44 AM EDT
[#19]
vicious
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 10:03:18 AM EDT
[#20]
  Can't wait to hear the whingeing if a physical wall were placed anywhere in view of these pics from Big Bend NP.

There are also two pretty big reservoirs along the RG, but the pictures are boring.

Link Posted: 12/3/2016 10:51:29 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
  Can't wait to hear the whingeing if a physical wall were placed anywhere in view of these pics from Big Bend NP.

https://www.nps.gov/rigr/planyourvisit/images/BIBE-IAH-Hot-Springs-Rafter-0030_1.jpg

https://www.nps.gov/rigr/planyourvisit/images/lowercyn-view.jpg

https://www.nps.gov/rigr/planyourvisit/images/Boquillas-Canoe_jjurado_1.jpg

There are also two pretty big reservoirs along the RG, but the pictures are boring.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/3/2016 10:58:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 10:59:20 AM EDT
[#23]
How would you build the wall on a river portion of the border anyway?
On the Mexican bank?

On our side, locking out US citizens, wildlife and livestock from the river?

In the middle of the river?  Seems practical.

Link Posted: 12/3/2016 11:01:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 11:23:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
He won the election, but hasn't even been sworn in yet.  So at this point, I'll wait to see what actually happens before I sharpen my pitchfork.  I think we owe him at least that.

View Quote

I don't care if he builds a damn wall, Im just glad he said what he needed to say to get elected.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 11:23:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Probably a typo, the Rio Grande can be pretty viscous.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 11:27:22 AM EDT
[#27]

Lol they really are sad
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 12:05:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Somebody needs to tell him that 90 miles of ocean didn't work.

View Quote

You mean 90 miles of ocean, no funding, and ROE that actively encourages illegal immigration didn't work.

Also, the vast majority of Cubans have been simply flying to Mexico and crossing there for a while now.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 12:30:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Jesus the dude isn't even in office yet and our own side takes every opportunity to tear him down.

Link Posted: 12/3/2016 12:43:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sure you have a better view from Canada, but I have boated several stretches of the Rio Grande River and camped all along it.  And while the vicious river stuff may be an overstatement, there areas of steep cliffs on both or one side that no one is traversing without some serious training and equipment.  World class climbing type training.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 12:44:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

No he is not.  Just because you are ignorant and didn't pay attention to what he said as a candidate and are now repeating the biased media lies, doesn't make it true.  From the beginning Trump has said only 1,000 of a wall is needed due to natural barriers making it very difficult to cross the other parts.  

What is often found along rivers?  Palisades.  You know straight up bluff rock walls.  There was a thread just the other day talking about that with pictures.  But go ahead and keep repeating the lies about how that doesn't exist and won't make it difficult to cross the border.
View Quote

This is how I know you have never seen the Rio Grande in south Texas.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 12:47:04 PM EDT
[#32]
There's some real bitterness from the losers this time around.   HAHAHA!

Link Posted: 12/3/2016 12:50:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Wouldn't land mines be cheeper than a wall/
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 12:50:13 PM EDT
[#34]
The NeverTrump folk are the absolute worst. Fuck off and leave the site already.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 12:53:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Wouldn't land mines be cheeper than a wall/
View Quote

Yes. I love landmines.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 12:53:57 PM EDT
[#36]
I think a majority of the Never Trumpers might be some of the same people with more than one account.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 12:55:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
It would be stupid to not use natural barriers when you can.

Non-issue created by a biased media but never Trumpers will eat it up.
View Quote

this.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 12:55:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Don't worry he is dropping out any day now.
View Quote

Second Post Nails It.

Trump could never win the election anyway, the Hispanic will turn out in droves for Democrats.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 12:57:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 12:58:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The NeverTrump folk are the absolute worst. Fuck off and leave the site already.

http://AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/132893/15135954-10207729546330722-1804934997275887825-n-98621.JPG
View Quote

They are good entertainment 
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 12:59:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No he is not.  Just because you are ignorant and didn't pay attention to what he said as a candidate and are now repeating the biased media lies, doesn't make it true.  From the beginning Trump has said only 1,000 of a wall is needed due to natural barriers making it very difficult to cross the other parts.  

What is often found along rivers?  Palisades.  You know straight up bluff rock walls.  There was a thread just the other day talking about that with pictures.  But go ahead and keep repeating the lies about how that doesn't exist and won't make it difficult to cross the border.

You know how I know you have never seen it all?  It's a long stretch homeboy.  Not all of it looks the same.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 1:17:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
ITT we see idiots claim that a huge river and mountain are easy to cross than a wall lol
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 1:20:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Whatever wall Trump builds need to have some of this in it:

Link Posted: 12/3/2016 1:23:31 PM EDT
[#44]
He doesn't need to build a wall along the whole southern border. A wall can be built along parts of it, a wire fence along other parts, and I'm sure he will unleash the border patrol so they can effectively do their jobs.

That will make plenty of difference
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 1:27:45 PM EDT
[#45]
For anything ne who seriously believed Trump was going to build a giant, Escape-from-New-York style wall along the entire border of Mexico you are going to be sorely disappointed.  

But I'd like to introduce you to a Nigerian prince I know who is a yuge Trump supporter and needs some help with s financial matter.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 1:39:40 PM EDT
[#46]
At last check HRC was up 1 vote .............go HRC
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 1:41:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Nope, they're just pointing out when the lying media claims that Trump doesn't deliver.

Oh wait!

That's a cardinal sin against the Mango Messiah.

BURN THE HERETIC!

View Quote

FTFY
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 1:44:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
ITT we see idiots claim that a huge river and mountain are easy to cross than a wall lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

James O’Keefe as Osama bin Laden crosses border from Mexico to US
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 1:57:30 PM EDT
[#49]
I'm cool with him not building a wall but beefing up border patrol. Our borders should be protected better than Area 51 and they just have a gate and agents in camouflage.

The money going to building a wall could be going to providing border patrol jobs. 
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 3:06:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top