Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 2:05:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Wow, I'm shocked that the OP makes stuff up!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If he's doing so great, why couldn't the event sell more than 150 tickets to see him up close and personal?

Wasn't looking so hot in Erie, PA recently either.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/70492788007-trump-rally-3_jpg-2920096.JPG

Already debunked that one.
When that pic was taken it was still 4 hours before the first speaker was slated to talk.
OP is being rather disingenuous.
Same rally a few hours later, still before first speaker came on stage.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/19372/IMG_4062_jpeg-2920125.JPG

ETA: Page 3 for the haters!
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 2:06:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Once again, his kids had no problem going last year.

Is his staff so inept it took over a year to vet?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump cancelling would be a good move.  I'm betting someone on Trump's staff finally got around to the pre-event vetting of Deter's and realized that having Trump attend conspiracy event the event put on by acrooked attorney who just plead guilty to additional criminal charges is probably not the best look given Trump's indictments.

Image from last years event.  Deter's want people to pay him $5,000 to attend.     Even the $200 for a seat is a joke.  Get your VIP access now, guaranteed no cow patties where your seat is.

https://www.kentucky.com/latest-news/365wpr/picture265632591/alternates/LANDSCAPE_1140/Donald%20Trump%20Jr.

Once again, his kids had no problem going last year.

Is his staff so inept it took over a year to vet?

You keep going off about his kids, as if that means something.  You mock everything related to Trump including his kids.  Does the fact that his kids love making appearances (probably paid) while promoting their willingness to speak at events for a fee and sell their books really surprise you?  They are milking that gravy train as much as possible.  Lots of conspiracy minded folks love to eat up everything any Trump is selling.  Deters could challenge Alex Jones for being King of tin foil crowd.  

Do you think people are vetted years ahead of time and then never looked at again?  The event was next month, a smart person would conduct another review of the appearance about 30 days out and make sure everything looks great.  Deter's plead guilty to his criminal charges just a few months ago.  If he was vetted a year ago and never looked at again then that fact would have slipped by Trump's team.  Yet apparently you think they would have been smarter to do that since reviewing things 30 days out is stupid and shows people to be incompetent.  

Link Posted: 8/15/2023 2:07:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You mock everything related to Trump including his kids.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 2:08:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/i1Rhf9F.gif

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If he's doing so great, why couldn't the event sell more than 150 tickets to see him up close and personal?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/70492788007-trump-rally-3_jpg-2920096.JPG

Already debunked that one.
When that pic was taken it was still 4 hours before the first speaker was slated to talk.
OP is being rather disingenuous.
Same rally a few hours later, still before first speaker came on stage.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/19372/IMG_4062_jpeg-2920125.JPG

https://i.imgur.com/i1Rhf9F.gif

I don't hate you bro. Sure, you lie a lot and are part of a cult, but other than that, you seem ok.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 2:10:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The fact you're in the region and didn't know who Deters is until he ran for Gov says all that needs said.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You got part of that correct.  Despite being involved in state level politics here for 20 years I had never heard of Eric Deter's until he ran for Governor this year.  If I hadn't heard of him then I most certainly would not have heard of the event he puts on at his farm.  That's right,

That tells me how involved you really were.

LOL, you keep showing your own ignorance.  This year was the first year Deter's ran for office.  Why would someone 4 counties away know about someone who just helped out with other people's campaigns?  I didn't help out with the Judge Executive's campaign of that county, I helped out the campaign of the Judge Executive of my county.   You should really stop embarrassing yourself in this thread and change your intentionally misleading title as Trump wasn't the one selling the tickets, a failed Governors candidate and criminal is while putting that money towards trying to take down a solid pro-gun and conservative Republican member of the US House.  

The fact you're in the region and didn't know who Deters is until he ran for Gov says all that needs said.

How and why would I know about a non-politician?  Deters in the Northern Kentucky area and I'm in the Bluegrass area.  They border each other.   Deter's doesn't come down here and attend our events and I don't attend the events to the north. Deter's is in US Rep Thomas Massie's district and I am in US Rep Andy Barr's district.  Like I said your ignorance of everything related to politics is really showing.  

Link Posted: 8/15/2023 2:13:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 2:15:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

How and why would I know about a non-politician?  Deters in the Northern Kentucky area and I'm in the Bluegrass area.  They border each other.   Deter's doesn't come down here and attend our events and I don't attend the events to the north.  Like I said your ignorance of everything related to politics is really showing.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You got part of that correct.  Despite being involved in state level politics here for 20 years I had never heard of Eric Deter's until he ran for Governor this year.  If I hadn't heard of him then I most certainly would not have heard of the event he puts on at his farm.  That's right,

LOL, you keep showing your own ignorance.  This year was the first year Deter's ran for office.  Why would someone 4 counties away know about someone who just helped out with other people's campaigns?  I didn't help out with the Judge Executive's campaign of that county, I helped out the campaign of the Judge Executive of my county.   You should really stop embarrassing yourself in this thread and change your intentionally misleading title as Trump wasn't the one selling the tickets, a failed Governors candidate and criminal is while putting that money towards trying to take down a solid pro-gun and conservative Republican member of the US House.  

How and why would I know about a non-politician?  Deters in the Northern Kentucky area and I'm in the Bluegrass area.  They border each other.   Deter's doesn't come down here and attend our events and I don't attend the events to the north.  Like I said your ignorance of everything related to politics is really showing.  

Okay, if you say so.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 2:45:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Op sure knows how to camp a thread.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 3:01:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Op sure knows how to camp a thread.
View Quote

ETA: Also, when you're not a freeloader on the site, you get this thing called subscriptions, which automatically includes threads you start and/or reply to. Just an FYI.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 3:49:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
WTF did they expect when an annually free event suddenly becomes 500 per.  Of course the ticket sales disappear.
View Quote

No shit, right?

Frickin’ never-TRUMPers are hysterical that DeSantis’s political career is over, and not just his “presidential” bid.  Swamp.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 4:00:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Well, when your whole hypothesis about him winning in 2020 is based on rally attendance…. this doesn’t bode well for him in 2024.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OMG, no!

Well, when your whole hypothesis about him winning in 2020 is based on rally attendance…. this doesn’t bode well for him in 2024.

LoL!

TRUMP just set a record in PA with something like 62K attendees at a rally.

Also, people in the know don’t “hypothesize” about TRUMP winning in 2020, because the evidence is literally everywhere, and more is being exposed all the time.

Biden receiving 81M legitimate votes and overcoming these numbers with mail-in ballots after counting was simultaneously stopped in these very states isn’t a hypothesis at all, right?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 4:02:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I know

this is a non story

Average people are hurting right now
View Quote

I'll give you that average Trumpsters are hurting as one would expect for people still supporting a guy that lost to a potato.  It doesn't speak highly to their overall intellect to support a loser like that and IQ is the #1 predictor of success.

Average people are spending $3800+ on Taylor Swift tickets right now.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 4:35:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

7,500 people in a gymnasium is supposed to tell us what, exactly?
View Quote

Never seen what it looks like outside of a Trump rally for those that can’t get in?

Link Posted: 8/15/2023 7:32:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
View Quote

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"An hour away from the first scheduled speaker and seats on the arena floor are virtually all full. Several empty seats remain in the stands."
Paul Harveys Rest of the Story: Pic was snapped early in the day, hours before Trump was scheduled to speak.

Go spread your BS propaganda on DU >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>thataway>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Link Posted: 8/15/2023 7:39:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Hey OP, what's your position on Ron and Vivek?
Just curious why the dems you are scared to run against Trump.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 7:41:50 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol he's been caught lying several times in his own thread.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 7:44:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Trump cancelled his appearance and then the event failed or is Kentucky full of progressives from California now?
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 7:47:00 AM EDT
[#18]
So the real question is why Kentucky's rally organizers suck so bad?

Or have the conservatives there rallied around someone else, unnamed, who also couldn't attend the rally?
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 7:53:15 AM EDT
[#19]
What do the people of Kentucky know that the people of Ohio, Iowa, and New Hampshire don't know about the man?

Cincinnati.

Iowa.

New Hampshire.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 7:54:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Rent free.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 8:14:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Swing and a miss.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 8:15:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Swing and a miss. Your overlord's are not pleased.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 9:11:40 AM EDT
[#23]
The walls are closing in!!!

Trump is falling!!!! OMG!!!

Hahaha haha
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 9:12:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You voted for Biden, didn’t you?
View All Quotes

Yes he did.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 9:14:59 AM EDT
[#25]
OP has confirmed TDS. Thoughts and prayers.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 9:15:31 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The average guy isn’t going to fork over 100+ to see Trump.  That money has been spent on Taylor Swift Narcan.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/15/2023 9:53:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Rent free.
View Quote

I tried to charge him rent but then he signed an unconstitutional eviction moratorium and then declared bankruptcy on me.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 9:54:25 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

I do not have Trump Devotion Syndrome! How rude!
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:01:57 AM EDT
[#29]
Amazing how the "right" suddenly becomes aligned with leftist journalist manipulation when it comes to hating Trump.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:10:25 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Amazing how the "right" suddenly becomes aligned with leftist journalist manipulation when it comes to hating Trump.
View Quote

Why are you making it emotion based? The article was pretty straightforward. Trump didn't sell more than 150 tickets to a VIP meet and greet with him, Trump then decided to be a no show (probably because of poor ticket sales and he has to do damage control after his disastrous 47 minute visit to the Iowa fair), event is now cancelled, and I'm literally Hitler for posting about it.

Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:14:41 AM EDT
[#31]
Trump is canceling events all the time.  His team is extremely responsive to current events and the narrative and what they plan this month could very well be a very different reality next month.  I know this because my department got a call about an event that subsequently got canceled because it conflicted with his other priorities.  I didn't see that cancellation as some kind of harbinger of doom for the campaign, it is just what happens in modern politics.  

Also, if the guy selling the tickets is named Deters there's a good chance he's a half-assed Never Trumper anyway.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:20:41 AM EDT
[#32]
That event is less than 10 minutes from my house and I haven't gone (and wouldn't go) even when/if it was free.

Standing around in the heat listening to people tell me things I already know and/or making promises they won't or can't keep isn't my idea of a good time.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:29:39 AM EDT
[#33]
Boy, he's really lost support.

Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:33:11 AM EDT
[#34]

Good to know we can believe the polls.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:40:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
So this event that is normally really popular has a Trump event within the event but that tickets to that portion don't sell so the whole thing is scrapped?  That doesn't make sense.  Wouldn't they just cancel the Trump part?
View Quote

And according to a guy upthread, that I guess was going to work the event, it's cancelled a month from now because Trump decided to overnight in Iowa.

And plenty of people, Trump's supporters I guess, act like you're crazy for thinking Trump supporters should donate to his campaign. He's rich, he doesn't have to take money from the GOPe, why didn't he pay for the court cases for those guys from Jan 6th, why would I give him money when it's just going to go toward his tyrannical court cases...
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:44:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:45:41 AM EDT
[#37]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay, if you say so.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/2023-08-15_2-14-59_jpg-2920198.JPG

Thanks for proving my point and your ignorance.  The part you highlighted says Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati.  I'm in the Central/Bluegrass Region which is south of that.  Two totally different groups of counties and politicians.

Since you are having a problem grasping that maybe some colors and numbers will help.  Deters is up north in district #4.  I am south of him in district #6.  I'm friends with one of the state Reps in the district 4 area but I have never attended any events there.  I have no clue who any of the non-politician people are in that district who help with campaigns.  By your logic I should know every non-politician in Kentucky since I help out the campaigns in my county and my US Rep in District 6.

If numbers are confusing look at the "fairer districts" someone proposed.  You see the N at the top of the state?  That standard for Northern Kentucky.  You see the C in the middle?  That is Central also know as the Bluegrass region.  Deters in in N and I am in C.

Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:46:37 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Thanks for proving my point and your ignorance.  The part you highlighted says Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati.  I'm in the Central/Bluegrass Region which is south of that.  Two totally different groups of counties and politicians.

Since you are having a problem grasping that maybe some colors and numbers will help.  Deters is up north in district #4.  I am south of him in district #6.  I'm friends with one of the state Reps in the district 4 area but I have never attended any events there.  I have no clue who any of the non-politician people are in that district who help with campaigns.  By your logic I should know every non-politician in Kentucky since I help out the campaigns in my county and my US Rep in District 6.

If numbers are confusing look at the "fairer districts" someone proposed.  You see the N at the top of the state?  That standard for Northern Kentucky.  You see the C in the middle?  That is Central also know as the Bluegrass region.  Deters in in N and I am in C.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/680/districts-2920398.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay, if you say so.

That's nice. Still couldn't sell more than 150 tickets.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:47:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Op smells Bidens fingers
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:48:30 AM EDT
[#40]

I love that one.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:50:31 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
So people didnt want to spend money for a free event
View Quote

Read much?  The event is free, VIP section costs.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:52:07 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So this event that is normally really popular has a Trump event within the event but that tickets to that portion don't sell so the whole thing is scrapped?  That doesn't make sense.  Wouldn't they just cancel the Trump part?
Because OP has to make up fantastical stories to support his delusions of reality.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/215281/Capture_JPG-2920095.JPG

Now post the pic one hour later.

Please stop with this dumb shit.
It only makes you look like an idiot
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:52:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Your choice in politicians is as keenly tuned as your sense of smell!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/IMG_8634sm_jpg-2920063.JPG
View Quote

Duly noted.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:59:48 AM EDT
[#44]
View All Quotes

And the "second army in the world" is getting beat by that poofter! How embarrassing that must be!

ETA: And thank you for making it two simultaneous threads where fragile people are triggered by my made up avatar.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 11:07:32 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay, if you say so.

Deter's couldn't sell tickets because everyone knows he is a corrupt grifter.  Also no one wants to have to step around cow patties after paying $11,200 to attend the event.  It is an outdoor event literally in a pasture, who is going to spend even $200 to buy a ticket for an outdoor event that might be cancelled due to weather?  Deter's entire VIP is dumb and no one was interested in it.

If Deter's is so popular and well known...then why isn't his event mentioned anywhere on the Northern Kentucky Young Republicans site?  https://www.facebook.com/NKYRepublicans  Republican organizations won't even promote his event.  You can go to that link and see all the Republican politicians in that area, not a single one was signed on to speak at Deter's event.  When local Republicans turn down event appearances...there is a big problem with the event host.  

Link Posted: 8/15/2023 11:09:25 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Aaaand? Despite Trump being the headliner, before he declared he was going to no show and the event cancelled, fewer than 150 VIP tickets were sold.

How is this hard for you Trump supporters to understand?
View Quote

"You Trump supporters..."
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 11:11:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Trump cancelled his appearance and then the event failed or is Kentucky full of progressives from California now?
View Quote

That area of Kentucky strongly supports conservative Libertarians that lean Republican.  That is very surprising given the proximity to Cincinnati.  There is a freedom movement centered in that area, more inline with being Matt Gaetz type of Republicans than Mitch McConnell Republicans.  Hopefully that movement expands to more of the state but the Republican establishment here hates them as much as McCarthy hates Gaetz.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 11:14:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Omg it's so over sisters.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/15/2023 11:15:26 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aaaand? Despite Trump being the headliner, before he declared he was going to no show and the event cancelled, fewer than 150 VIP tickets were sold.

How is this hard for you Trump supporters to understand?

Sorry, do you prefer the newer "Deadender" pronoun?
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 11:15:58 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Facts, yet here he/she/it is...still trying to prove to the arfcom everyone else is the problem.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top