Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 34
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:00:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Trump is making people join / give money to the NRA. He is ending the division within the NRA making members focus on him to unite against him much like a military commander forms a cohesive unit by making everybody hate him, this after a meeting with the NRA, that he praises in one breath and then calls them a paper tiger in the next.

Trump is exposing the rabid left gun control crowd, insisting he wants one great big gun control bill, while at the same time insisting that concealed carry reciprocity is not in it and neither are bump stocks, other than that one big comprehensive bill.

The 'he's literally hitler' crowd is working with him instead of resisting, on national television, smiling with him, buddy buddy like. This will piss off all the #resist idiots.

He is having a bill composed that will never get out of committee, making sure it isn't done by piecemeal where some things might pass.

He must be doing this on purpose, others like Pence and Ryan must be in on it along with the NRA who is being quiet letting him do it without opposition.

I now think he is playing Trump politics, and the dems will not be able to recover by Nov.

or

we are deeply fucked
View Quote
Poolice that moostache!!!!

Kharn
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:00:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
When are we going to get a leader BIG enough to unite us all so we can march onward and end this crap.  I hope it happens before I get to old to be part of it.
View Quote
There is no super hero going to save us from the evil deep state...that ship has sailed and then been scuttled by the captain.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:00:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Trump is making people join / give money to the NRA. He is ending the division within the NRA making members focus on him to unite against him much like a military commander forms a cohesive unit by making everybody hate him, this after a meeting with the NRA, that he praises in one breath and then calls them a paper tiger in the next.

Trump is exposing the rabid left gun control crowd, insisting he wants one great big gun control bill, while at the same time insisting that concealed carry reciprocity is not in it and neither are bump stocks, other than that one big comprehensive bill.

The 'he's literally hitler' crowd is working with him instead of resisting, on national television, smiling with him, buddy buddy like. This will piss off all the #resist idiots.

He is having a bill composed that will never get out of committee, making sure it isn't done by piecemeal where some things might pass.

He must be doing this on purpose, others like Pence and Ryan must be in on it along with the NRA who is being quiet letting him do it without opposition.

I now think he is playing Trump politics, and the dems will not be able to recover by Nov.

or

we are deeply fucked
View Quote
I really hope he is just making friends to get his wall and then turn on the dems. But
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:01:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

or

we are deeply fucked
View Quote
Lets not forget all his open hearing sessions have been with anti gunners.  All his meetings with pro gun leaders were behind closed doors.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:01:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Honest,open,transparent,Christian,a return to the America of our founders,
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:02:40 PM EDT
[#6]
This will either make him or break him (Politically).

I hope for his sake, this is just more grandstanding on TV , like he did with DACA.

If not, he will get primaried out. He can forget 2020 and his base will not forgive him on selling out their gun rights.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:03:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Pretty much this.  D's will load for bear like they do every time they think they have some momentum against guns.  R's will reject it.  It won't reach the president's desk.  Congress is forced onto the record with a vote.  And it fires up his base to go to the polls in November.

This. Is. Winning.

If you can't handle the turbulence of the 87-dimensional chess vortex, then just stand back and let the God Emperor perform his works.
View Quote
I'm with you and "Deals Gap Motorcycle avatar" on this.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:03:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
He was right, paper tiger. She said nothing to condemn what he said.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dana Loesch is about to respond to this on Foxnews
He was right, paper tiger. She said nothing to condemn what he said.
Maybe she sees or knows something you don’t.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:04:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
They wont stop until they get those AR's.
View Quote
Well, they cant have them.  Simple enough.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:04:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Lets not forget all his open hearing sessions have been with anti gunners.  All his meetings with pro gun leaders were behind closed doors.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

or

we are deeply fucked
That's good...I sure hope you are correct...you make some good points.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:04:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
If Trump gave Feinstein the go ahead to include an AW Ban then why at the very end of the meeting is she asking Trump "what do we do about these weapons of war" and goes on to talk about people buying AR15s?

Here is a direct link to the full video with her comment at the very end.  She wouldn't be asking that question if she had already been given the go ahead for an AW Ban.  https://youtu.be/gjrWRDKKSCQ?t=1h1m59s
View Quote
At the end he encourages them to come up with a "strong bill" repeatedly

Maybe 4D chess? Either that or we are fucked and Trump has lost his mind
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:04:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
@jondelong

I may have skimmed over it but what was your email?

This vs what was shown on TV.

One of them is a lie.

Given what was said at CPAC, I'm up in the air.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just got this back in response to my letter at 5:26PM, Feb 28th.  I am in 3D chess camp.  I think he is asking them to put it all out there, knowing it won't pass.  I hope I am right.

Thank you for taking the time to express your views regarding our Second Amendment rights.
My Administration is committed to upholding the Second Amendment and defending the right of our free and sovereign people to keep and bear arms. Our Founders fully understood that the ability of law-abiding citizens to defend themselves, their families, and their property from harm is a hallmark of a free people.

Over the eight years before I took office, the Second Amendment was under continuous attack from policies that made it difficult or impossible for law-abiding citizens to purchase firearms. I have already begun to reverse this dangerous trend, and I continue to work to ensure that your Government is abiding by the Second Amendment and does not infringe on your rights.

We took first steps to restore the Second Amendment in February of 2017 when I signed legislation nullifying an Internal Revenue Service (IRS) rule that would have allowed the IRS to conduct mental health investigations of Social Security recipients and turn their names over to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System.

In addition to administrative steps, I look forward to working with Congress to pass laws that will protect the Second Amendment from Federal overreach in the future. These laws will hopefully serve to further protect this key constitutional right.

Thank you again for writing. As President, I am steadfastly committed to protecting your rights and the security of our Nation.

Sincerely,

Donald Trump
@jondelong

I may have skimmed over it but what was your email?

This vs what was shown on TV.

One of them is a lie.

Given what was said at CPAC, I'm up in the air.
That is not the letter I just got back about a half hour ago....

I appreciate you taking the time to send your thoughts and suggestions. My staff will share your email with me shortly, and I look forward to responding to it soon. In the meantime, I thought you might like to hear about what I am working on today and this week.

In the days following the Parkland shooting, I have demanded more than just words; I have demanded concrete actions. That is why I am listening to students, parents, and educators, working with State and local leaders, and taking significant measures to ensure the safety of Americans, especially our Nation’s children. We will not rest until our schools are protected from violence and free from fear.

Thank you again for taking the time to write.

With best wishes,
Donald Trump
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:04:59 PM EDT
[#13]
The best thing Trump could do is ask those retards to put all their crazy shit in there.

It won't fucking pass by a mile.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:05:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
That's another reason to be pissed.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:06:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
If AWB passes there will be millions of new machine guns.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If awb passes would that include upppers and parts?
If AWB passes there will be millions of new machine guns.
I was thinking that also.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:06:30 PM EDT
[#16]
trump sold us, end of the story
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:08:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I gave up drinking two yesrs ago.

This shit has pushed me over the edge and off the wagon.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/49447/484CE98E-C022-4710-A152-70E79F68DFEA-467582.jpg

Down the hatch.

I feel ashamed.
View Quote
What took you so long..
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:08:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

That is not the letter I just got back about a half hour ago....
View Quote
and in that meeting he repeatedly said he wants the end of gun free zones.

repeatedly. He wants armed teachers.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:10:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/49447/484CE98E-C022-4710-A152-70E79F68DFEA-467582.jpg

Down the hatch.

I feel ashamed.
View Quote

Don't do it brother, please. IM if you need to
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:10:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

and in that meeting he repeatedly said he wants the end of gun free zones.

repeatedly. He wants armed teachers.
View Quote
We will all be armed if he gets his way.

Armed with single shot shotguns.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:11:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Seen the video of Trump at the table and talking to that cunt feinstein.

I hope that dipshit is playing chess and not fucking us.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:12:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The best thing Trump could do is ask those retards to put all their crazy shit in there.

View Quote
His apparent befriending of them and their wish list does have the potential to blind them with greed and confidence.
When the grabbers fail, it's typically because of an overreach, and they are on their tippy toes grabbing at high hopes right now.

Trump's display is either a masterful plan, which he also likely is banking on undoing this round of gun control attempts, or we're in big trouble.
I'm hoping he's still the right guy, and this too shall pass.

A.W.D.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:12:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Want Dianne get moist at 0:55.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBYMeQJ-35E
View Quote
That makes my blood boil.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:12:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I think the email gateway is getting slammed.  Taking forever to load the contact forms.
View Quote
I hope that was the purpose of this. To get the pro2A crowd off their asses.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:13:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:13:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why?   Nothing was signed, nothing is passed.

A bunch of loons have been sent packing to put together all of their collective retardation in one bill.

Gun free zones to end, and national reciprocity for CC is being held back out of the retardation so it doesn’t get dragged down with the looney bill.

Focus is on mental health.  This was stated clearly by DJT.

Nothing else happened apart from words.

I’d save being pissed for when you have a reason to be pissed.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:14:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
No, the best thing he could do is STFU and say there are no negotiations on the 2A. All he is doing, by talking about it, is empowering already squishy RINOs and giving them an out to support anti gun legislation at the state level.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:14:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If Trump gave Feinstein the go ahead to include an AW Ban then why at the very end of the meeting is she asking Trump "what do we do about these weapons of war" and goes on to talk about people buying AR15s?

Here is a direct link to the full video with her comment at the very end.  She wouldn't be asking that question if she had already been given the go ahead for an AW Ban.  https://youtu.be/gjrWRDKKSCQ?t=1h1m59s

I think Trump truly believes the majority of America is going to have his back and sing his praises if he passes all his gun control ideas.  As if all of a sudden everyone in the center and left that out right hates him will start supporting him because he did one little thing they partially agree with.  They are still going to hate him and now that he caved once they will demand a whole lot more.  His measures will take time to be put in place and they won't stop all the shootings.  Cruz was an extreme case and the government failed.  What other school shooting had direct threats and direct contact with the FBI?  Almost none.  How many shootings did the shooter legally buy their firearm?  A couple out of the dozens of major shootings.  Let's say his measures, once in place, stop 20% of the shootings.  His plan is failure and the left is going to be at his  throats "to do something".
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:14:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:15:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Unbelievable.

He really is a fucking idiot.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:19:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
He is desperate to be a one termer.
View Quote
Seemingly.  I can't wrap my mind around this.  It's like Trump decided to do a complete 180 and fuck me for no reason.  I don't know how I could get back on the Trump Train again after this.  I feel like I was raped.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:19:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:21:30 PM EDT
[#33]
You trolling or you buying into that bullshit.  A gun ban wasn't even talked about in that speech.  You know that.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:22:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
They are a minority, and they know it.  Their bleating is as nothing compared to other pols not putting themselves in jeopardy.

BTW, did you hear that Miller went on voice (at least) record saying that the bills currently before the state Legislature are "Not the end"?  He admitted, on voice, at least, that further bills would be considered, until teachers and students "felt safe"?

If that sort of direct threat to every single firearm owner in tis State fails to energize even the Fudds, I'll be astonished.

Miller did us all a HUGE favor by revealing the Libs' agenda, and for all to see.  Was all over talk radio locally, and most hosts were not sympathetic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is only thing that makes me think he hasn't totally flipped his lid.   He picked literally the worst one in the room.  If he had just picked Manchin or some of the lesser window lickers, I would have said 'yep, we're 100% proper fucked.'  But the fact that he specifically picked her and then told the rest of them to load it up like it's a pizza or something...well, it at least gives me pause.

No R is that stupid to believe they can ever get re-elected while signing a Feinstein-level AWB bill.

In any case, back to e-mailing people again.  Feels like late 2012 all over again.  
that's what's getting me about the whole thing to. He is either entirely oblivious to any past gun control pushes or he's just patronizing them, yeah let's but it all in one grand bill, you know what would be great is if you add in some shit about circumventing due process so every court in the land will throw it out...

He's either fucking completely retarded or is really pulling some chess here. I'm leaning towards the former though.
When you add the above to what I've been saying about the very similar DACA meeting, with the Press unexpectedly being invited to be present, it begins to sound like chess.  I sure hope so.
Maybe you can remind us of that locally, when at the state level, Gyna says "Even the Republican President wants these guns banned".

This motherfucker has given every dem shitbag, in every state, talking points, and ammunition to castrate us. Fuck his chess, he needed to STFU, but he didn't.
In a way, takes pressure off State legislators, since they can say the Fed bill goes so much further that a State Bill is not necessary, and the State legislators don't have to stick their necks out.  Fed bill fails, and State pols say, "Well, it was their fault, not ours."
Have you been drinking Raf? Tanzi will shrug it off? Josh Miller will forget it?
Really?
They are a minority, and they know it.  Their bleating is as nothing compared to other pols not putting themselves in jeopardy.

BTW, did you hear that Miller went on voice (at least) record saying that the bills currently before the state Legislature are "Not the end"?  He admitted, on voice, at least, that further bills would be considered, until teachers and students "felt safe"?

If that sort of direct threat to every single firearm owner in tis State fails to energize even the Fudds, I'll be astonished.

Miller did us all a HUGE favor by revealing the Libs' agenda, and for all to see.  Was all over talk radio locally, and most hosts were not sympathetic.
I'm at the state house every time. The fudds you speak of? Not yet. Hey , I hope I'm wrong but those douchebags are like the energizer bunny, or a terminator. They just don't ever stop.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:22:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Did trump he would sign the AWB he told them to put together?

Or did he just tell them  to make the bill?
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:23:23 PM EDT
[#36]
So either,

A:

He's playing some sort of master plan that will prop up NRA membership, fire up the conservative base in 2018, and get the gun industry out of the economic doldrums. By making us all pissed off at him.

Or,

B:

He's doing exactly what a Populist does, and giving into the perceived demand for gun control, while selling us all out.

Given his obvious desire for wanting to be loved, I'm going to go with B.

The dude is apolitical. He's a Populist that rides on whatever wave he needs to in order to feel like people respect him.

He doesn't give a fuck about (or even understand) the constitution.

He was a satisfactory revenge fuck after an abusive 8 year long relationship  and now we're stuck with a bumbling Moron, who will pimp out the 2nd Amendment for a few complimentary tweets, and articles about how he's willing to "compromise" on guns.

FDJT.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:24:19 PM EDT
[#37]
I feel betrayed

people can claim what they want about how trump is playing them but  even if that is true and I believed it.  this shit is too dangerous.

I could see every day democrat vote for it, then enough RINOs vote fot it to get it passed and on his desk. and I think the mother fucker would sign it just to make a deal.

he is all about deals as we know

shit talking the NRA..

have control of all of the government and still have this shit
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:24:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Why?   Nothing was signed, nothing is passed.

A bunch of loons have been sent packing to put together all of their collective retardation in one bill.

Gun free zones to end, and national reciprocity for CC is being held back out of the retardation so it doesn’t get dragged down with the looney bill.

Focus is on mental health.  This was stated clearly by DJT.

Nothing else happened apart from words.

I’d save being pissed for when you have a reason to be pissed.
View Quote
Because it shows nothing but distain for the American people. Republicans have no reason for back room deals with the current structure composition of our government.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:24:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Hoping this is some Sun Tzu, Art of War shit: When strong, appear weak. When weak, appear strong. Read that book was required reading in several universities business schools for its application to business.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:25:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

You trolling or you buying into that bullshit.  A gun ban wasn't even talked about in that speech.  You know that.
View Quote
You didn't watch it then.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:26:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:26:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Trump to all gun owners today:

Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:27:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
What took you so long..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Down the hatch.

I feel ashamed.
What took you so long..
Sobriety is greatly over.... shit..l I can’t think of the right words right now.

Fukkin love that Remmy tho!
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:28:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:29:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Don't do it brother, please. IM if you need to
View Quote
Oh, I was never an alcoholic. Just tried to set an example for my kids by going 100% sober. They have all left home now. I rarely drank then.. i I won’t drink much now.  I really appreciate the concern and offer man. You are a class act.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:29:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Seemingly.  I can't wrap my mind around this.  It's like Trump decided to do a complete 180 and fuck me for no reason.  I don't know how I could get back on the Trump Train again after this.  I feel like I was raped.
View Quote
That's the tip, and just the tip mind you.
You'll get the full rape experience when NY gun laws are nation wide and LEO from sea to shining sea
want to protect and serve their dental plan.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:32:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Trump's virtue, if you wish to see it as that, was that he's better than Hillary Clinton.

He is that in a number of ways.

He's better than she is on gun control...but it still appears we are going to get fucked on this. Not as hard as if Hildog was in charge, but fucked.

Guns, immigration, and the USSC were the big arguments for supporting Trump.

He's fucking us on one of the big three by all appearances.

Because they will be back for more the next time.

We know this.

He knows this.

This doesn't get forgiven.

Of course, he's not fucking us alone. A significant chunk of the Republican party is fucking us along with him. But that was to be expected.

He hasn't gone batshit. He's not giving up the farm.

But he's letting the camel's nose under the tent.

Mid-terms and 2020 are hard to be enthusiastic about if our choices are having it shoved in our ass hard and fast all at once or having our anus stretched slowly.
View Quote
I'm not convinced that he is better than Hillary on guns. Trump wants police to have the power to take your guns first and worry about due process later.

Is that not at least what we feared from Hillary?
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:32:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Did trump he would sign the AWB he told them to put together?

Or did he just tell them  to make the bill?
View Quote
“Get me the bill and we’ll get it passed” or something to that end.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:33:01 PM EDT
[#49]
I'm sitting here in disbelief. I honestly have no words.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:35:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Even allowing the violation of due-process bullshit to leave his fucking gob is embarrassing and infuriating for a Republican president, let alone one who vowed to support the 2nd.

Any defense of that, and there is none of any merit, is insane.
Page / 34
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top