Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 22
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 3:57:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Dont see anyone on the video besides Carlee getting out of the car.  Sent video to FBI to enhance to double check
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 3:58:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Jesus christ
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 3:58:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm impressed with the chief.  Very well spoken and patient with the media's stupid questions.
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 3:58:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Kidnapper with ORANGE hair, see it’s trumps fault.
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 3:59:45 PM EDT
[#5]
This guy is trying very hard to remain politically correct while answering these reporters questions, saying her story is full of shit, without staying "her story is full of shit"
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 4:00:21 PM EDT
[#6]
So where did she go on the interstate video. You see her get out? But I didnt see anything else! No fence hopping, no running down the freeway. Nothing!
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 4:01:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Is it time to queue up Ben Crump for his press conference surrounded by the girl's family? Sounds like this one threw down the challenge.
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 4:03:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Google searches by Carlee included:
having to pay for amber alert
age for amber alert
bus ticket to Nashville on 7/13
research on the movie Taken
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 4:04:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What are the chances that once all is said and done with this hoax, Carlee Russell ends up in a better position (financially and occupationally) than when she started?
View Quote

Financially only if the fund for her gives the money to her which it appears they should not.

Occupationally at this point I would not hire her or want her anywhere near me, my customers or the public in general.
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 4:04:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Google searches by Carlee included:
having to pay for amber alert
age for amber alert
bus ticket to Nashville on 7/13
research on the movie Taken
View Quote

We don't know who did that! The kidnapper probably tried to set her up!
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 4:06:16 PM EDT
[#11]
How Long Does it Take to Walk 600 Yards - It takes about 6.8181818181818 minutes to walk 600 yards at a speed of 3 mph. The walking time calculator allows one to calculate how long does it take to walk a certain yards based on an average mph.

now diff for a 3 year old, shoeless, in the gravel, at night...
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 4:07:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
She claims the kidnapper picked her up.
View Quote

Bruh I'm on the side of the road and I need you to come kidnap me. I swear on God bruh.
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 4:10:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Apparently she did not have a very particular set of skills.
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 4:11:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Apparently she did not have a very particular set of skills.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/19/2023 4:22:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
took her to a house, undressed her and took photos. Escaped again from 18 wheeler in west hoover area. Carlee had a small injury to her lip, shirt was torn, and had $107 cash in her right sock.  
View Quote

Not very thorough, were they? Made her undress (***shudder***) but missed $107 in her sock?

Anyway, at least we now have a photo of the kidnapper. Orange hair and a bald spot is pretty distinctive.

Link Posted: 7/19/2023 4:27:30 PM EDT
[#16]
I figured they would talk about her phone calls, but I wasn’t expecting him to reveal her internet search history like that. Next level savagery right there.
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 4:30:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
She bought Cheezits at Target.

View Quote

I knew it!!!!11!

Link Posted: 7/19/2023 4:30:58 PM EDT
[#18]
So she was fucking her ex while away from the current bf. Drugs/alcohol involved? Likely.

Whorecation
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 4:34:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/19/2023 4:45:13 PM EDT
[#20]
lol...... now you all know the rest of the story.
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 4:56:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Well.... you didn't expect them to feed her their OWN snacks, did you?

After all, she's a BIG girl.

Link Posted: 7/19/2023 5:03:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Again.
"What phone call? What toddler? The last thing I remember was clocking out at work. In fact, all last week is a confused, contradictory haze."

Link Posted: 7/19/2023 5:04:13 PM EDT
[#23]
In the words of Mallory Archer, “You don’t need a smug ‘I told you so’ from me…and smug it would be, because tell you I most certainly did."
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 5:07:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Again.
"What phone call? What toddler? The last thing I remember was clocking out at work. In fact, all last week is a confused, contradictory haze."

View Quote

She had a chance with playing the psych event card.  Maybe even a drug event.

Bad choices keep coming.  

Link Posted: 7/19/2023 5:18:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Parents are standing by Carlee's statement and her version of what happened.

Detectives are ready and willing to get her statement when she is ready

Main concern and priority was getting Carlee home safely.
View Quote

You can't challenge their truth.  Come on, man.
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 5:20:27 PM EDT
[#26]
So this is about money, right?
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 5:20:58 PM EDT
[#27]
 Damn that police chief called her ass out in front of the world.

Love it.

Hope she faces charges with jail time if convicted.
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 5:26:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Chief finds it very strange she was googling the movie Taken 7-8 hours before the reported kidnapping
View Quote

Why would the chief find that odd?  It's a great movie  Maybe not Academy Award material, but nonetheless, a great movie that frankly, should get more search engine traffic.  And now the police chief is going to do what?  Arrest her for liking a Liam Neeson movie?  That's outrageous, egregious and preposterous!
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 5:32:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Love it.

View Quote

I think a lot of blacks will bristle over this treatment and makes it even more likely that some Crump-like lawyer will look for a legal angle to exploit for a settlement. Or a GoFundMe angle to take advantage of white guilt money. A member of the family hinted at the race stuff early-on and I'd bet he'll push for something like that after this press conference.
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 5:40:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Purple suit

Listening to it now, didn't read comments yet
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 5:54:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Why would the chief find that odd?  It's a great movie  Maybe not Academy Award material, but nonetheless, a great movie that frankly, should get more search engine traffic.  And now the police chief is going to do what?  Arrest her for liking a Liam Neeson movie?  That's outrageous, egregious and preposterous!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Chief finds it very strange she was googling the movie Taken 7-8 hours before the reported kidnapping

She watched Taken?  
She was probably trying to learn some fashion tips from the star: Maggie Grace.  Wasn't there some British guy that mumbled on his phone in that movie?  

Link Posted: 7/19/2023 5:59:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Purple suit

Listening to it now, didn't read comments yet
View Quote

Gotta be fly, man.
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 6:08:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 6:56:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wait, what?

So now not only are kidnappers being so lame that they only feed you Cheezits after they kidnap you, they are making people bring their own Cheezits?

Those cheap motherfuckers!
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 6:58:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Wait, what?

So now not only are kidnappers being so lame that they only feed you Cheezits after they kidnap you, they are making people bring their own Cheezits?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait, what?

If I heard the beginning right, she also stole a role of TP and a robe from her workplace on the way out.

ETA 1:20ish of this video.

Carlee Russell: Police give timeline of disappearance | FOX 5 News
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 7:05:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 7:06:44 PM EDT
[#37]

Damn, at least spring for the sharp white cheddah or bacon/cheese ones.
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 7:09:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I think a lot of blacks will bristle over this treatment and makes it even more likely that some Crump-like lawyer will look for a legal angle to exploit for a settlement. Or a GoFundMe angle to take advantage of white guilt money. A member of the family hinted at the race stuff early-on and I'd bet he'll push for something like that after this press conference.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Love it.

Yet this is not about race, its about the actions of 1 woman, who wasted resources and caused undue panic in her community. She should be called out on her actions all those who helped her in this.

I get what you are saying and if it goes down that path, well its the wrong path to take.
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 7:09:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 7:16:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Yep, they (family and probable lawyer) will throw the race mud against the wall and see if any will stick. I do not see them quitting this yet, even after the whole world saw it was a bunch of hooey. They will try to get something, somehow. Gotta keep a good fraud going, do the hustle!
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 7:32:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 7:38:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Jussie Smollett el numero dos?
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 7:43:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

It is not a great ruse.  A toddler is how big?   Can they climb over fences?  The toddler angle was questioned from near the beginning in this thread.

You just don't assume that a news article is factual.  Even if they report accurately people lie.   Women lie.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's a great ruse. Who second guesses a small child on the side of a highway?

I don't know but I'd have an incredibly hard time passing up a kid alone on the side of a highway at night. Can't fault her at all for that.

It is not a great ruse.  A toddler is how big?   Can they climb over fences?  The toddler angle was questioned from near the beginning in this thread.

You just don't assume that a news article is factual.  Even if they report accurately people lie.   Women lie.

Males don't?
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 7:44:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 7:51:37 PM EDT
[#45]
I would have said there was still $60k in reward money available in this case.  And they are still looking for "information" (wink-wink)!
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 8:07:07 PM EDT
[#46]
“Do you remember the color of the male kidnapper’s hair?”

“Uuuuumm… -looks at Cheez It box- Orange… with a hole in the middle”
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 8:12:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

It will be interesting. Some black folks at my day job called her a bitch and scoffed at the race angle, of which shocked me because one in particular loves to play the race card.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep, they (family and probable lawyer) will throw the race mud against the wall and see if any will stick. I do not see them quitting this yet, even after the whole world saw it was a bunch of hooey. They will try to get something, somehow. Gotta keep a good fraud going, do the hustle!

It will be interesting. Some black folks at my day job called her a bitch and scoffed at the race angle, of which shocked me because one in particular loves to play the race card.

Has Dave Chappelle given his opinion on this yet?

Link Posted: 7/19/2023 8:18:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 8:30:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
https://www.facebook.com/100013347816418/videos/6762444883787132

View Quote

When is the next press release? They should just show that and walk off the stage.
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 8:36:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
“Do you remember the color of the male kidnapper’s hair?”

“Uuuuumm… -looks at Cheez It box- Orange… with a hole in the middle”
View Quote

The Usual Suspects 2: Verbal Kunt

Page / 22
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top