Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 1:06:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Imagine going to murder a group of people you’ve marginalized in your head for years, armed with a fucking rifle, only to get absolutely curb-stomped in the process by your unarmed victims.

That single part of this event is just… awesome. I love it when bullies become the victim
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 1:49:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

ROFL.

It doesn't matter if he's a "hero" or not.

His actions saved the lives of his family and others.  

Only the most pathetic individual would refuse to acknowledge that and try to minimize what he did.
View Quote

I acknowledge he saved his family. That is good and nowhere did I say this. My response is to those who think his actions were heroic. They are not.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 1:50:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Lol, I knew this thread would quickly devolve into the boomer prudes focusing on the venue, instead of the valorous actions of a brave bystander.

Believe it or not you ridiculous prudes, the majority of the population wants more out of their intimate lives than getting drunk on bud light and forcing a brief missionary quicky on the wife.

^How I imagine the average intimate life of:

jerrwhy01
New_Username
TheAffiliate
ScopeScar

And so on, and so on for 6 pages.
View Quote

I certainly hope you used rechargeable batteries when you imagined my intimate life; there’s the climate to think about.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 1:51:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Interesting.....Freedom is cool as long as its the freedom you like.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How anyone doesn't see where this degeneracy is taking us and somehow twisting over backwards to defend it just because some guy started shooting bothers me more than anything else about this incident.

you think they give a damn about your rights?...you're a bigger fool than they are then
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 1:53:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 1:55:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Truth
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who the fuck brings their wife and child to a drag show?

An unarmed man with big enough balls to charge a gunman, kick his ass, and save who knows how many innocent lives.

Truth

Exactly
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 1:56:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
1 John 3:16 - This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters.

Good job Major, you followed the call and ran to the sound of the guns.  

And seriously FUCK EVERY ONE OF YOU COCKSUCKERS IN HERE THAT WOULD DENIGRATE A MAN FOR SAVING LIVES BECAUSE HE'S SOMEWHERE YOU DON'T LIKE! You're just as bad as the fucking liberals you supposedly hate.  
View Quote

He is good because he saved his family and do not denigrate him for this. My contention is that I would not say this is heroic behavior. I would also say that he is morally blind as well based on his actions. I do not know his heart.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 1:58:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

People who like to race cars .
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 2:00:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

There are a handful of posters in GD who have this “us vs. them” mentality about our current politics or society in America. But it’s not just a disagreement, it’s literally “those people are my enemy”. It’s disturbing.

A poster a couple days ago was welcoming to the idea of a “conservative Hitler” taking power in America, because in his mind, that’s where we are headed anyway, so better them than us.
View Quote

Those people who want to allow underage kids to "transition" without their parents, want to take away your rights to free speech and the 2A, want to force you to bake that cake... wake up. They are your enemy, they're a domestic enemy to the USA and our way of life as enshrined in the Constitution.

Nobody in their right mind is advocating them harm, but pull your head out of the sand and stop simping for them and lying to yourself. They absolutely are your enemy, they have a "us versus them" mentality, they are willing to see yoy jailed or murdered to advance their cause, and they will never come around to respect the Constitution and leave you alone.

You're literally boiling yourself one degree at a time by refusing to accept the reality of the situation.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 2:04:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Well, from the pic, he seems kind of old. Could be adult children.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, from the pic, he seems kind of old. Could be adult children.

That's still fucked up.

Just like going to a drag show at all.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 2:17:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
@TheAffiliate

He could have gotten his wife and child out of there, and said fuck it.  He did not, he had an opportunity and took it.  

I personally don't like the hero moniker that much... it was thrown around a lot when I shot my neighbor after preventing him from beating his girlfriend to death.  I contend that I only did what was necessary to be able to look in the mirror every morning, but I was still called a hero, even by Massad Ayoob.  

This guy is a hero... no matter his motives, he saved a lot of lives that night.
View Quote

In an interview, he said he had to do something because he feared his wife and child being killed. But, I will give you that his actions may have reduced death. By your logic, a hero is a man whose actions save lives. I disagree. We can disagree. My basis for disagreement follows this line of reasoning.

Who is the hero? The pedestrian who knowingly enters a burning building to save a life or the Fireman who enters the building, fully trained with protected from the fire and is paid? In my eyes, I believe a hero is someone who risks their own life without any respect for personal gain (family preservation, money, or fame). Contray to the last pandemic deification of Doctors and nurses-they are also not heroes. They save lives every day. I also save lives-children and adults, I am not a hero.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 2:23:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Just my sarcasm distribution device. I appreciate your posts even though (or because of) they come from a point of view I can’t really relate to. Hollywood stuff.
View Quote

It really is an alternative world. My Mom has me live with my Aunt in rural Virginia for a year as a kid and it was like night and day difference from Hollywood in every possible way. But back in her day drag, gays etc. we’re not looked upon favorably. Today GLBT etc. is a huge - West Hollywood
Inaugural WeHo Pride parade a resounding success
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 2:25:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Thank God there was a Cis-gender, Heterosexual there to save all the queers and trannies!
View Quote

Doubtful the social justice warriors will get the irony
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 2:27:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Everything else aside, glad this guy was in the right place at the right time.

I was wondering why we haven’t seen a mugshot of the shooter. I bet he’s missing teeth and had the shit pistol whipped out of him.

Good.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 2:36:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

In an interview, he said he had to do something because he feared his wife and child being killed.
View Quote

He really didn't mention that specifically until the very end. In the beginning he said the entire club and all the LGBT were his people and his family and he was defending them, not specifically his actual family.

He mentions numerous times that he loves and considers the LGBT people his family, and will do anything to support them.

He says a few other things in the interview that peg him as a liberal. Someone asked him if he used his own gun to beat the guy and he says with disgust "no, not my gun, I don't have no gun". He later goes on to describe how he is from a family of immigrants and "I'm an immigrant so I'm a rapist? Ha ha I shouldn't talk about that now", which was a clear parrot of the MSM on Trump.

I'd bet if we ever get insight into his political leanings, he is a big time progressive liberal.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 2:37:12 PM EDT
[#16]
I love reading the first page of discussion on threads like these, then jumping to the last page to see several people swinging purses with no context. It’s a trip
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 2:38:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

You can take your "freedom" to groom my kids and infect them with your filthy lifestyle choices and shove them up your ass
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 2:44:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 2:52:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You can take your "freedom" to groom my kids and infect them with your filthy lifestyle choices and shove them up your ass
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't realize those particular folks in that club were on their way to get your kids. Small world.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 3:08:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

The kinder, gentler army of today.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 3:09:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
1 John 3:16 - This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters.

And seriously FUCK EVERY ONE OF YOU COCKSUCKERS IN HERE THAT WOULD DENIGRATE A MAN FOR SAVING LIVES BECAUSE HE'S SOMEWHERE YOU DON'T LIKE! You're just as bad as the fucking liberals you supposedly hate.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 3:18:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Let's not forget God destroying a few cities for doing some things.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 3:19:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I acknowledge he saved his family. That is good and nowhere did I say this. My response is to those who think his actions were heroic. They are not.
View Quote

Heroic is described as having courage.  You're wrong.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 3:21:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

That whole new covenant thing is tricky.....loving neighbors and such.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 3:26:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

He really didn't mention that specifically until the very end. In the beginning he said the entire club and all the LGBT were his people and his family and he was defending them, not specifically his actual family.

He mentions numerous times that he loves and considers the LGBT people his family, and will do anything to support them.

He says a few other things in the interview that peg him as a liberal. Someone asked him if he used his own gun to beat the guy and he says with disgust "no, not my gun, I don't have no gun". He later goes on to describe how he is from a family of immigrants and "I'm an immigrant so I'm a rapist? Ha ha I shouldn't talk about that now", which was a clear parrot of the MSM on Trump.

I'd bet if we ever get insight into his political leanings, he is a big time progressive liberal.
View Quote

I listened to him go on for quite a wile this morning. He's a full on lib_tard and he has no problem patting himself on the back, but he did the right thing. He didn't die on his knees.

People who act are what stops active shooters plain and simple. Not gun control. Not mental hospitals. People who take quick action in the moment.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 3:26:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Imagine going to murder a group of people you’ve marginalized in your head for years, armed with a fucking rifle, only to get absolutely curb-stomped in the process by your unarmed victims.

That single part of this event is just… awesome. I love it when bullies become the victim
View Quote

It would be great if every potential future mall/school shooter had that image come to mind as they’re fantasising about their planned attack. I guess it’s too much to expect this incident to flip the switch in the whole mass shooter phenomenon.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 3:30:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 3:36:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
That's God's business, not mine.  

There's plenty of judgement in this world, I'm not going to contribute to it.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 3:50:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Heroic is described as having courage.  You're wrong.
View Quote
This, he faced down a guy with an AR with his bare hands.  I don't care why he did it, that takes balls.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 3:54:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where does it say we must tolerate their sins?
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 3:55:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I didn't realize those particular folks in that club were on their way to get your kids. Small world.
View Quote

They took their kid to a fucking drag show and their type would happily have yours forced to attend them.

Some of you are fucking delusional. I'm not discounting that he helped stop others from being shot, but he's in the process of destroying his kids mental and potentially physical well being through his own actions.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 3:57:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

They took their kid to a fucking drag show and their type would happily have yours forced to attend them.

Some of you are fucking delusional. I'm not discounting that he helped stop others from being shot, but he's in the process of destroying his kids mental and potentially physical well being through his own actions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

…how old do you think his “kid” is?
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 3:57:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

His daughter took him to the show, because her friend was performing. And she is also a fucking adult.

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 4:02:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 4:03:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Picking and choosing scripture to justify your feelings is a slippery slope. I seem to recall a pretty important guy in the bible drawing in the dirt while telling some folks who were convinced they were right to go ahead and throw those rocks...if they themselves had no sin. I don't recall him throwing any rocks, either.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 4:05:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Picking and choosing scripture to justify your feelings is a slippery slope. I seem to recall a pretty important guy in the bible drawing in the dirt while telling some folks who were convinced they were right to go ahead and throw those rocks...if they themselves had no sin. I don't recall him throwing any rocks, either.
View Quote

Hell, let’s just take it a step further and completely ignore the corruption and evil that exists within organized religion, and all the child abuse and sexual grooming and perversion that exists within those organizations.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 4:07:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
You don't read very well do you.

His daughter is 22, she was watching her friend perform and brought her parents, whom I bet also know said friend.  I would also bet that it's probably a pretty benign drag show.  I've been to quite a few of them, and they are genuinely funny, as only a bunch of flamboyant guys trying to act like women can be.  

So no, nothing delusional was happening here.  

I hope there's some padding under your fucking high horse when you fall off of it.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 5:15:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Daughter was in her 20s.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 5:25:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Re: that divorce court episode....looks too be 2011, so maybe second (or more) wife....
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 5:33:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, speaking of picking and choosing, what did Jesus tell that woman afterwards?
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 6:22:02 PM EDT
[#41]
I’m sure he’s thinking it’s just my luck….. went to a drag show….. do something heroic…. Now everyone knows I went to a drag show…
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 6:34:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I’m sure he’s thinking it’s just my luck….. went to a drag show….. do something heroic…. Now everyone knows I went to a drag show…
View Quote

I just saw him on the news.  I don't think he's the kind who would mind people knowing he frequented gay bars.  He has a greasy man bun, is a weepy little bitch, his daughter is dating a black tranny, I'm thinking he's choked down a few dicks in his time.  Kudos for nailing the shooter but, yeah, I'm betting he supports grooming.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 6:51:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

He is good because he saved his family and do not denigrate him for this. My contention is that I would not say this is heroic behavior. I would also say that he is morally blind as well based on his actions. I do not know his heart.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rushing a gunman is heroic behavior.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 6:58:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I just saw him on the news.  I don't think he's the kind who would mind people knowing he frequented gay bars.  He has a greasy man bun, is a weepy little bitch, his daughter is dating a black tranny, I'm thinking he's choked down a few dicks in his time.  Kudos for nailing the shooter but, yeah, I'm betting he supports grooming.
View Quote

This the guy? Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 6:58:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

His daughter took him to the show, because her friend was performing. And she is also a fucking adult.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well that's obviously true with the theme of the place and the fact that it wasn't grooming Sunday.

You're right again.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 6:59:14 PM EDT
[#46]
I seen him onto the TV. He shore has a fine looking manbun.

I reckon as how there was a lot of scream'n and bitch slapp'n transpiring in a short period of time.

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:10:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Hell, let’s just take it a step further and completely ignore the corruption and evil that exists within organized religion, and all the child abuse and sexual grooming and perversion that exists within those organizations.
View Quote

At least that shit is not condoned, and is in FACT called out and demonized the exact same way by people you chose to demonize for pointing out all the same child abuse and sexual grooming and perversion that exists within these lgbfucknut organizations.

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:11:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Same first thought.  Wtf is wrong with people these days?
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:12:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top