BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:44:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

*snip for coc violations*

See how that fucking works. Personal attacks, wishing death on someone.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just watched Cuomo presser on Fox News and NY accounts for 40% of the cases and 40% of the fatalities in the US.

I'll take my chances down here with the dumb fatties.

Oh I agree. But I don't want to hear the whining and gnashing of teeth from the dumb fatties as their chosen lifestyle dooms them to a horrible death choking on their own bodily fluids. You're free to be a disgusting fatass, but it comes with its repercussions. That being said, fuck Cuomo and any other government entity that wants to take from private citizens.

I'm good. It's been recognized for quite some time that "Fuck You" responses in GD are poor form. Hopefully you just get a warning and press on. I would, however, suggest laying off the caffeine. You're pretty fucking wound up or emotional or something.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:48:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The largest group of fat poor people in the country that often rely on superstition instead of modern medicine are going to be hit hard by a virus? I'm shocked.
View Quote

That group lives in California.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:50:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The largest group of fat poor people in the country that often rely on superstition instead of modern medicine are going to be hit hard by a virus? I'm shocked.
View Quote

Still going to church and the club to, it’s gonna be rough
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:50:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Has the Atlantic explained why nyc leads the nation in infections and hospitalizations,
Or why their governor is on tv begging for medical staff and ventilators?
Must be an unnatural influx of southern tourists.....
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:51:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Far less fat people in California.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:51:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Yep, you dont have to like it, but we got a disproportionate amount of fatties down here

I don't understand why so many people seem to be triggered by this fact. If you're not a fatty, stop worrying. If you are a fatty, take this opportunity to start eating healthier because lack of fitness WILL impact your ability to recover from the Rona.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:52:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Has the Atlantic explained why nyc leads the nation in infections and hospitalizations,
View Quote

NYC is a dirty place loaded with a lot of dirty people packed together.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:54:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm good. It's been recognized for quite some time that "Fuck You" responses in GD are poor form. Hopefully you just get a warning and press on. I would, however, suggest laying off the caffeine. You're pretty fucking wound up or emotional or something.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just watched Cuomo presser on Fox News and NY accounts for 40% of the cases and 40% of the fatalities in the US.

Oh I agree. But I don't want to hear the whining and gnashing of teeth from the dumb fatties as their chosen lifestyle dooms them to a horrible death choking on their own bodily fluids. You're free to be a disgusting fatass, but it comes with its repercussions. That being said, fuck Cuomo and any other government entity that wants to take from private citizens.

Fuck off
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:54:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
Maybe we all misread the article, and the author was actually referring to Southern New York?

Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:55:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yes, because fat poor people are ONLY located in the South.  Literally every other region of the country is full of perfectly fit, healthy and godless people.
View Quote

But don't forget the allegation that "Jim Crow" health policies perpetuate black obesity and hypertension. What a bunch of crap in that article.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:55:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Our existence bothers them.

I rather enjoy being the most hated mammal on Earth
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:56:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

At this point NC is made up of a large percentage or relocated Yankees
View Quote
I wish they'd leave
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:59:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
@akengineer you dun triggered all the fatties.
View Quote

I hate myself apparently. Also I am now a Yankee.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:00:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

*snip of another CoC violation*
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:00:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
And when they retire, they come to the South with far more capital, buy up larger plots, drive up real estate values, and live like Gods.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The south is disproportionately fat and poor.

What is the cost of living difference between Manhattan & Bumfuk MS?

Fuckin dumbass Yankees.   Just because someone makes less on paper doesn't mean they live poorer.   It's called cost of living, & city dwelling Yankee assholes pay a lot more for housing & other bullshit to live right on top of each other.
And when they retire, they come to the South with far more capital, buy up larger plots, drive up real estate values, and live like Gods.

And vote democrat.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:01:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh boy
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:01:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
they don't even try to hide their bias anymore...check out the author

he did everything but say flat-out, "if you support Trump, you're gonna DIE!!!"
View Quote

And the ironic fact is that this virus in knocking off urban democrats at a hell of a lot faster pace than Trump supporters.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:01:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Will coastal real estate become affordable? I would like to move to the Carolinas or Georgia.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:03:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Even though I knew better, I read the article to confirm what I assumed was the agenda.

It is nothing more than a hitpiece on red states; essentially our decades of keeping down non-whitey are going to cause a genocide so hopefully in the future we will elect some benevolent, blue state type dictators.

BS fear mongering, partisan style.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:03:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Lol. Another instance of me not giving a fuck. Im tired of smug assholes on this site, you need to be told to fuck off at times. You fucks are no better than people making fucked up statements about old folks, and fat folks dying, you know cause we need a purge right. Fuck off.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:03:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Then chase it all down with an RC cola.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Teaspoon of whiskey and a Moon Pie, got all I need to beat the China syndrome

Then chase it all down with an RC cola.

Coke and RC both invented in GA. Didn’t know about RC.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:04:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Fuck off
View Quote

Are you asserting that the south isn’t disproportionately fat?
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:04:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Even though I knew better, I read the article to confirm what I assumed was the agenda.

It is nothing more than a hitpiece on red states; essentially our decades of keeping down non-whitey are going to cause a genocide so hopefully in the future we will elect some benevolent, blue state type dictators.

BS fear mongering, partisan style.
View Quote

Exactly. We're living the wrong way and need to be corrected by our betters. They can all fuck off.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:05:12 PM EDT
[#24]
You guys are getting this riled up over a liberal hitpiece?

Shame.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:06:06 PM EDT
[#25]
If the virus takes root in the villages out here it’ll decimate them. Most people in them are fat, high rates of diabetes, and a huge percentage of them smoke.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:07:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
You guys are getting this riled up over a liberal hitpiece?

Shame.
View Quote

I think people are riled up in general.
This hit piece, like many threads as of late, is just an excuse to let it out.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:07:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Lol. Another instance of me not giving a fuck. Im tired of smug assholes on this site, you need to be told to fuck off at times. You fucks are no better than people making fucked up statements about old folks, and fat folks dying, you know cause we need a purge right. Fuck off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

My suggestion is, old folks need to take self isolation very seriously. I'm taking care of the older folks in my life because I recognize they are at a greater risk from this virus. I'm supplying them with everything they need so they can stay safe at home. As far as being fat, well...try doing the hard work of not being fat. It's tough, but I manage to do it. Don't eat everything that can't run away from you and exercise. It works.

It's also good for your health not to be so easily angered.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:08:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
IDK what to tell you guys.....demographics are facts, not some made up yankee carpet bagger conspiracy.  Obesity _seems_ a likely proxy for potential bad outcomes with this.  

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-gPGXNJ2iofA/UR7bYd75VoI/AAAAAAAABVo/ozruFe4D6Ks/s1600/obesity_by_county_large.png

ETA:  for the record my personal theory is this pounds the shit out of high density urban areas, and not so much the less dense ones, but I'm a lawyer not an epidemiologist.
View Quote

My take too. You gotta be infected by C-19 to die from C-19. Its going to thin the ranks of the fat, hypertensive, diabetic urban democrats.

If you're a fat, hypertensive diabetic Trump supporter who lives "over yonder," you're not as likely to be infected.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:08:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:08:36 PM EDT
[#30]
If any sweet southern belles of appropriate BMI are seeking refuge from the coming apocalypse, I have a spare room out here in MT.

To be clear though, around here we don’t “poot”, we fart. Gonna have to be ok with some of these things.

Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:10:56 PM EDT
[#31]
When did the doomers change it from old and weak to fat and poor?

Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:12:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:12:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Most deaths may occur in the south, as we pick off them fleeing new yawker corona escapees and stack'm up like cord wood
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:13:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Are you asserting that the south isn’t disproportionately fat?
View Quote

Im asserting, I'm tired of assholes talking shit, don't matter if it's the truth or not, "the I'm better than you, so you deserve to die" attitude around this place is getting tiresome. That shit pops up in every covid thread.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:14:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Well, he's not wrong.

If one of the biggest indicators of death from COVID is diabetes and BMI, then the south is going to have a big problem.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, he's not wrong.

If one of the biggest indicators of death from COVID is diabetes and BMI, then the south is going to have a big problem.

No, he's wrong.

Right now the biggest indicator of dying from C-19 is being a democrat, living cheek by jowl in a dense urban setting.

Fat, hypertensive diabetic Trump supporters who doesn't live cheek by jowl like urban democrats are a heck of a lot less likely to be infected.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:15:04 PM EDT
[#36]
This thread HAS IT ALL!
North vs South
Millennials vs Boomers
Fatty hate
Doomer vs. Flubro
Rich vs the poors
Citiots vs rednecks
Now all we need is an argument of caliber stopping power and beans in chili.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:17:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Remember: It was The Southern Diabeetus Caucus that got Trump elected.

Without us, US.GOV is Deep Blue for eternity.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:17:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
This thread HAS IT ALL!
North vs South
Millennials vs Boomers
Fatty hate
Doomer vs. Flubro
Rich vs the poors
Citiots vs rednecks

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/tenor-132.gif
View Quote
Real chili has beans and 9mm with modern ammo is superior (though I'm nostalgic and carry a 45 often)

Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:17:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"The largest group of fat poor people in the country that often rely on superstition instead of modern medicine are going to be hit hard by a virus? I'm shocked."

You looked in the Barrios lately?
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:18:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
This thread HAS IT ALL!
North vs South
Millennials vs Boomers
Fatty hate
Doomer vs. Flubro
Rich vs the poors
Citiots vs rednecks

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/tenor-132.gif
View Quote
We settled those issues last week.  It's 9mm and no beans in chili.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:18:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

My suggestion is, old folks need to take self isolation very seriously. I'm taking care of the older folks in my life because I recognize they are at a greater risk from this virus. I'm supplying them with everything they need so they can stay safe at home. As far as being fat, well...try doing the hard work of not being fat. It's tough, but I manage to do it. Don't eat everything that can't run away from you and exercise. It works.

View Quote

Another instance of, "I'm better than you, so im going to point it out and tell you how you should live more like me" smug bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:19:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

No, he's wrong.

Right now the biggest indicator of dying from C-19 is being a democrat, living cheek by jowl in a dense urban setting.

Fat, hypertensive diabetic Trump supporters who doesn't live cheek by jowl like urban democrats is a heck of a lot less likely to be infected.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, he's not wrong.

No, he's wrong.

Fat, hypertensive diabetic Trump supporters who doesn't live cheek by jowl like urban democrats is a heck of a lot less likely to be infected.

Oh, cute.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:19:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
luckily I'm am not fat and don't believe in superstitions.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:19:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Another instance of, "I'm better than you, so im going to point it out and tell you how you should live more like me" smug bullshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry. I hope you stay in good health or get there.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:20:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What about boomer tinfoilers like me?

Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:23:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Oh I think NY is going to win this contest.
View Quote
Yea so far they are the Coronachan champs, followed closely by NJ.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:23:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe you should.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:23:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Law of economics.
View All Quotes

Dude, its the weather... Really.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:25:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Oh I think NY is going to win this contest.
View Quote

+1

Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:25:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
When did the doomers change it from old and weak to fat and poor?

View Quote

Our doomers never changed, that's coming from leftist doomers.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top