BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 8:10:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So as an airline pilot needing a Class 1 medical, did you lie to keep your status?  You retired during the kung flu BS, sounds careless and dangerous to others.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Since our fellow gun enthusiast Skydivesnake here enjoys following me from thread to thread with this BS, I'll offer the background for others:

For several years before the COVID pandemic, I was experiencing odd dizzy spells that doctors could not figure out. When Lady Rodent presented me with an Apple watch for a birthday, it recorded an episode, and I was finally diagnosed and treated for a paroxysmal (intermittent) heart arrhythmia.

I posted about it in Team as a PSA, and it helped at least a couple others.

Skydivesnake obviously knows that it could not possibly be related to the COVID vaccine because it proceeded it by years. He cropped that part out of his screenshot in order to deliberately misrepresent it.

Here's the original thread, if anyone feels like verifying which one of us is BSing you:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-Had-a-cardiac-ablation-yesterday-ask-me-anything/5-2620820/?page=1

(And I'll use this opportunity to restate the PSA, because I love you all: if you are having odd dizzy spells or heart issues, go buy an Apple watch. They are at this point medical-grade monitors, and a fantastic tool for diagnosticians, especially in today's overburdened medical system.)

So as an airline pilot needing a Class 1 medical, did you lie to keep your status?  You retired during the kung flu BS, sounds careless and dangerous to others.

Like arock!
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 8:14:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Like arock!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Since our fellow gun enthusiast Skydivesnake here enjoys following me from thread to thread with this BS, I'll offer the background for others:

For several years before the COVID pandemic, I was experiencing odd dizzy spells that doctors could not figure out. When Lady Rodent presented me with an Apple watch for a birthday, it recorded an episode, and I was finally diagnosed and treated for a paroxysmal (intermittent) heart arrhythmia.

Skydivesnake obviously knows that it could not possibly be related to the COVID vaccine because it proceeded it by years. He cropped that part out of his screenshot in order to deliberately misrepresent it.

Here's the original thread, if anyone feels like verifying which one of us is BSing you:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-Had-a-cardiac-ablation-yesterday-ask-me-anything/5-2620820/?page=1

(And I'll use this opportunity to restate the PSA, because I love you all: if you are having odd dizzy spells or heart issues, go buy an Apple watch. They are at this point medical-grade monitors, and a fantastic tool for diagnosticians, especially in today's overburdened medical system.)

Like arock!

Oh my
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 8:28:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Maybe switch to decaf?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck them all. Im still pissed and won't ever forget what I went through.  And some people want to act like it never happened or just think we should get over it, No fuck them all.  I know where I stand and where I drew my line. A lot of guys was like "But its just a shot blah blah blah and I'll draw my line when they come for muh guns." Pathetic to wait until its to late to decide to stand up for yourself and those around you.  Fuck them.
Maybe switch to decaf?

WOW!

That says a lot about you Rodent.  I’ve read a lot of your post on Covid threads, but I have to say telling a man who lost, at minimum his job, over not unwilling be a lab Rodent, hmm…

@Rodent

At what point does a man have to get to to be righteous in his anger where he is considered to not need decaf?” When is it enough to shout it from the mountain tops and call it out? Honest question.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 8:33:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Maybe switch to decaf?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck them all. Im still pissed and won't ever forget what I went through.  And some people want to act like it never happened or just think we should get over it, No fuck them all.  I know where I stand and where I drew my line. A lot of guys was like "But its just a shot blah blah blah and I'll draw my line when they come for muh guns." Pathetic to wait until its to late to decide to stand up for yourself and those around you.  Fuck them.
Maybe switch to decaf?

No ill keep drinking my 1 cup of regular dark roast every day.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 8:41:17 PM EDT
[#5]
A short video by a Dr on an interview of another Dr . He points out that boosting the antibodies suppresses the T-cells . He has several other interviews with Professor Dalgleish (10/23 ) on related subjects .

* where else can you find Dr's trying  spread knowledge but on youtube ? Certainly none on msm.

** Professor Dalgleish has had over 500 publications and 25,000 citations so don't try dumping on his credentials.  Learn .
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 8:53:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
ITT people who took the jab can personally attack people who didn't and nothing is done about it.
View Quote
Holy shit how dead on is your post. Bravo sir.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 8:54:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The best part is if trump were president right now we'd hear 99% less bitching about the vaccine.
View Quote

Truth....

.........get it or not didn't give a damn until I was told I had to be a lab rat.  Then I gave a damn; IMO the narrative stank to so bad from the start and the more information that came out the worse it got.  The people that forced this BS can fuck off and die.  Then you had people promoting this crap believing it was the best thing since sliced bread but yet when something contradicted the narrative they came up with all sorts of excuses.  I might as well tried to have a conversation with a brick wall, they made up their minds as like someone else pointed out before....not like they could take it back even if they wanted to agree.  That choice was a permanent decision... for better or worse and no divorce option.  It was their choice just like it was mine to keep that jab away from me.  I would point something out and get attacked for it, I did what I believe was my due diligence and try to give people options and at least make think about the choice they were going to make first.

It is pretty bad when the Gov pays off social media to keep the truth from being spread.  Just look up Aaron Berman and who he worked for starting in 2019 and who he worked for before.  I mean Hunters laptop is still "not real" would be the narrative you got if the truth had gotten out from other sources.  The fact is the truth will take over 75 years, that the Gov wanted to hide the data, before all the pieces could be put together but unlikely it will never happen.  Elon pointed out on Twitter what he found when he took over.  If you trust the Gov especially after they passed the Patriot Act then I can't help you.

I don't hate but have no love for a few members here that didn't want to have a real conversation over it and just start blasting the Gov narrative anytime something didn't add up.  At that point I didn't care and people put words in my mouth making everyone look totally crazy.  At that point I embraced the crazy stories as more of a satire but at that point the kung flu forum was open and under strange moderation IMO (which I wouldn't have wanted that job, oh hell no....nope nope nope... so I earned my first warning there which I am sure others got as well).  

I was told by the White House I was going to die in the "severe winter of illness and death"....I didn't even get sick any more than normal and never saw a doctor for kung flu......how did that work out......

Link Posted: 10/17/2023 9:07:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Like arock!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like arock!

Well go ahead and point out how the fuck that is an Arock?  He has mentioned before he was a pilot, even posted a picture in front of an aircraft when he retired....what are you going now fire him from retirement...lol.  Go ahead and tell me how you could even locate him from my post out of the other 100k plus active commercial pilots just in the US much less the millions of other retired ones.  I asked an honest question, would you want a pilot having dizzy spells in control of a flight you were on?

Link Posted: 10/17/2023 9:19:08 PM EDT
[#9]
I am fully on board with those of us who were ostracized for not taking the jabs and being rightfully upset. Especially those of us who have lost people we cared about to getting vaxxed. I think it's ridiculous for people to tell us to get over it. No, fuck all that! People were ridiculed, shamed, threatened, coerced, bribed, and even restricted from seeing their own family over not taking the jabs. All because they were driven by fear. Clearly fear is the great motivator to many. I'm not saying it was all the vaxxed that are posting in this thread who necessarily did that, but it did happen on this very forum, I remember reading posts. But those trying to tell us to "calm down" or "drink decaf" clearly just gloss over the fact that people went through a really fucking hard time because they opted not to get jabbed. And the idea that just going to get jabbed was the option to make it all stop is exactly the reason why we went from 99% sure we didn't want it, to 100% sure it would never happen, even with a gun to our heads. It was sickening and disgusting and the idea of "just getting over" it can rot in hell. It should NEVER happen again, but unfortunately it set a precedent and it likely will happen again in our lifetimes.

Plenty of people felt emboldened to force people people to do things because of their uncontrolled fear. Some on this forum. Would you get over being told you can't dine in at a restaurant because you don't have your papers like I was in Seattle? Would you get over losing your job and sole income stream because of some insane pressure campaign to get everyone jabbed? Would you get over a good friend, parent, or heaven forbid your young child's death very shortly after receiving the jabs? If you're being honest with yourself, fuck no you wouldn't. But many in this very thread won't think about those things and just want to move on like nothing happened. Nope, fuck all that.

Link Posted: 10/17/2023 9:39:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Here's yet another malady to add to the list:

Things that COVID-19 vaccinations cause, according to Arfcom’s top medical scientists:

COVID-19
Heart attacks
Strokes
Asthma
Magnetization
Self-replicating nanobots
Diabetes
Arthritis
Monkey viruses
DNA changes
Monkey DNA
Bizarre skin rashes
Hair loss
Agitation
Tumors
Arteriosclerosis
Miscarriages
Inexplicable sudden deaths
Blood clots
"Mismatched antibodies"
Egg allergies
Shingles
Deafness
Blindness
Autoimmune diseases
Chest pain
Aerosols so that the vaccinated spread the vaccine by breathing on people
Immune thrombocytopenic purpura
Too many types of cancers to list
Chronic Uticaria
endothelial inflammation
Guillain-Barré syndrome
Obesity
Digestive issues
Thyroid disease
Dizziness
Hemagglutination
Shellfish allergies
Lyme disease
Septic shock
Parkinson’s disease
“Things that cannot be explained by biology”
Radio frequency transmissions so the CDC can track who's been vaccinated and who hasn’t
Circulatary problems
Changes  in personality
“Bobble-head syndrome”
Pain at the injection site that persists for years
Brain fog
“Impulsive and inattentive driving”
Brain tumors
“Clotted lungs”
Bleeding from under the fingernails
Bleeding through the skin
“Cognitive problems”
Encephalitis
Aneurisms
Fertility problems
Enlarged organs
“Undetectable effects that last forever"
Menstrual problems
Autism
Altered DNA
Tinitus
Appendicitis
Marburg hemorrhagic fever
Vaccine vasculitis

and my fav:

5G microchips that will signal the vaccinated to kill the unvaccinated
View Quote

so in other words vaccine not good for you?

brought to you by carl's jr.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 9:43:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Lol the multiple-banned vax enthusiast's talking points have been utterly destroyed, to the extent the only things they have left are preposterous hyperbole strawman arguments

Not even any discussion, just insults, derision, CoC tripping attempts and muh 5G nanobots.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 9:51:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Just imagine how many of those that took the jab, because of fear, would have been all for forcing those of us unjabbed to not be allowed certain places. Imagine if the kill rate of COVID had actually been what they claimed it was at first? People would have been screaming for restrictions on the unjabbed. Forced injections, stripping of children away from their parents, loss of freedom to move around freely etc etc. They will deny they would have been for it, but many on this very forum, would have been all for it. Likely some in this very thread.

At what point of severity of a pandemic death rate do you force inject people? What is the % of dead that catch the virus do you take children from parents that won't jab their children? How many of your friends and family have to die before you label unvaxxed as "killers" and support putting them in camps?

Covid didn't get that bad but there was enough people talking about it at different points. How much worse would it have had to be before members on this very forum call for exactly what I just wrote? Imagine a 20% kill rate? Is that high enough? Or a 50% death rate? Would that be enough to strip people's rights and take their children away and have people out in camps?
View Quote

This is what I mean. Crazy fantastical fear of imaginary situations.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 9:53:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Lol the multiple-banned vax enthusiast's talking points have been utterly destroyed, to the extent the only things they have left are preposterous hyperbole strawman arguments

Not even any discussion, just insults, derision, CoC tripping attempts and muh 5G nanobots.
View Quote

That's pretty  much it ...just "normal" people.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 9:56:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

LOL how about we will never forget all the attacks the vaxxers made against those that used common sense in deciding not to take a fake vaccine. All the ridicule and threats that vaxxers made against non vaxxers. Even threats were made by vaxxers. Are these all the normal people in the general population your talking about. The way you put it it is.

Then you want us all to forget. Fuck no we will not forget. All over a fake vaccine where the very definition of what a vaccine is had to be changed how many times 2, 3 hell I don't remember how many times the definition of vaccine was changed just so this FAKE vaccine could be forced upon people. A shot that all information unless it was government approved was censored. A shot that caused doctors, scientists and people to lose their credibility, careers ect if they dare spoke out against this fake shot using unapproved government talking points.

Vaxxers who want to round up those who said no to this fake vaccine and force them to take it or else they will stay locked down. Even pushed for a covid passport to even be out in public or buy things to force people to take this fake BS. You guys can go to hell. I hope people continue to post against this fake plandemic and shot and what you vaxxers did till the end of time.

You vaxxers just want all these atrocities to just fade away. People have as much a right to decuss these horrible things vaxxers did and this BS fake vaccine. But vaxxers want it all to just do away. But noo you vaxxers still attack non vaxxers by condemning and questing their intelligence them everytime they even mention covid and all the atracks, lies and censorship. Who was more stupid. Those that questioned the government or those that got in line like sheep. Then went on a rampage against anyone who questioned the governments narrative.

This fake shot is not a vaccine and never has been. Now they want you to get a booster every 3 months or so. Heard it being advertised that if it's been 3 months it's time for this brand new booster. Some people are so damn gullible when they jump without looking where they will land. When big phar refused to release data on this fake vaccine until 75 years after the fact and it took the courts to force them to release data.
View Quote

Atrocities. LOL. Somebody get this guy a pudding for all the horrors he is facing.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 10:01:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Atrocities. LOL. Somebody get this guy a pudding for all the horrors he is facing.
View Quote

Oh, so you had no job pressure ?
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 10:15:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was no big deal, you were not forced to take it.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 10:18:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haha, yeah . As a nurse of 32 years it was very disturbing that all of a sudden natural immunity did not exist.  Thankfully , there are many like minded nurses who have each other's backs .
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 10:22:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just imagine how many of those that took the jab, because of fear, would have been all for forcing those of us unjabbed to not be allowed certain places. Imagine if the kill rate of COVID had actually been what they claimed it was at first? People would have been screaming for restrictions on the unjabbed. Forced injections, stripping of children away from their parents, loss of freedom to move around freely etc etc. They will deny they would have been for it, but many on this very forum, would have been all for it. Likely some in this very thread.

At what point of severity of a pandemic death rate do you force inject people? What is the % of dead that catch the virus do you take children from parents that won't jab their children? How many of your friends and family have to die before you label unvaxxed as "killers" and support putting them in camps?

Covid didn't get that bad but there was enough people talking about it at different points. How much worse would it have had to be before members on this very forum call for exactly what I just wrote? Imagine a 20% kill rate? Is that high enough? Or a 50% death rate? Would that be enough to strip people's rights and take their children away and have people out in camps?

Crazy fantastical fear....  Kung flu had a death rate of less than 2% and I think it was 1% in the US and most of those had 4 comorbidities or more...and we still got:

Twenty-nine percent of Democratic voters said the government should take people’s children from them if they refuse to get the COVID-19 vaccine, a measure viewed favorably by 7% of Republicans and 11% of unaffiliated voters.

Don't even look at the stats for people just supporting people in the US should be locked in their homes in what was once a free country......maybe you like Australia's "covid zero" take on it and like being detained.

Link Posted: 10/17/2023 10:25:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL how about we will never forget all the attacks the vaxxers made against those that used common sense in deciding not to take a fake vaccine. All the ridicule and threats that vaxxers made against non vaxxers. Even threats were made by vaxxers. Are these all the normal people in the general population your talking about. The way you put it it is.

Then you want us all to forget. Fuck no we will not forget. All over a fake vaccine where the very definition of what a vaccine is had to be changed how many times 2, 3 hell I don't remember how many times the definition of vaccine was changed just so this FAKE vaccine could be forced upon people. A shot that all information unless it was government approved was censored. A shot that caused doctors, scientists and people to lose their credibility, careers ect if they dare spoke out against this fake shot using unapproved government talking points.

Vaxxers who want to round up those who said no to this fake vaccine and force them to take it or else they will stay locked down. Even pushed for a covid passport to even be out in public or buy things to force people to take this fake BS. You guys can go to hell. I hope people continue to post against this fake plandemic and shot and what you vaxxers did till the end of time.

You vaxxers just want all these atrocities to just fade away. People have as much a right to decuss these horrible things vaxxers did and this BS fake vaccine. But vaxxers want it all to just do away. But noo you vaxxers still attack non vaxxers by condemning and questing their intelligence them everytime they even mention covid and all the atracks, lies and censorship. Who was more stupid. Those that questioned the government or those that got in line like sheep. Then went on a rampage against anyone who questioned the governments narrative.

This fake shot is not a vaccine and never has been. Now they want you to get a booster every 3 months or so. Heard it being advertised that if it's been 3 months it's time for this brand new booster. Some people are so damn gullible when they jump without looking where they will land. When big phar refused to release data on this fake vaccine until 75 years after the fact and it took the courts to force them to release data.

Yes fucking atrocities.   If you fail to see what happened to those who chose to not be part of the experiment you are part of the problem.  Not gulag or nazi camps or Cambodia, etc…level atrocities, however, what we lived through is very much the predecessor to such. A group of people demonized, degraded and attempted to me made unemployable…blamed for spread of virus for not following along.   Mmh  
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 10:37:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Imagine telling a combat medic that the shot "stays in the arm ".

Link Posted: 10/17/2023 10:45:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m not an employee.

I didn’t ask nor require that my employees be vaccinated.

I certainly knew that my customers generally preferred vaccinated people in their homes, so I guess you could call that peer pressure.

Link Posted: 10/17/2023 10:49:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Crazy fantastical fear....  Kung flu had a death rate of less than 2% and I think it was 1% in the US and most of those had 4 comorbidities or more...and we still got:

Don't even look at the stats for people just supporting people in the US should be locked in their homes in what was once a free country......maybe you like Australia's "covid zero" take on it and like being detained.

View Quote

Oh no! Somebody maybe said something in a survey. Nobody took your kids away. Don’t let your imagination get away from you.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 10:51:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yes fucking atrocities.   If you fail to see what happened to those who chose to not be part of the experiment you are part of the problem.  Not gulag or nazi camps or Cambodia, etc…level atrocities, however, what we lived through is very much the predecessor to such. A group of people demonized, degraded and attempted to me made unemployable…blamed for spread of virus for not following along.   Mmh  
View Quote

Your atrocity threshold is way lower than mine.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 10:52:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Oh no! Somebody maybe said something in a survey. Nobody took your kids away. Don’t let your imagination get away from you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you still employing people ? You see kind of dense as to what was going on.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 10:56:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fine stick your head in the sand and when the time comes kiss the crown, no worries be happy.  The fact that was even mentioned or asked is bad enough much less anyone agreed with it.  All that over the damn flu, for which doctors suddenly forgot how to treat.  Funny the death count didn't get high until the Gov and AMA got involved around March of 2020 but yet kung flu was here late 2019.  What happened to all those people before March of 2020, oh they were treated normally and lived...how about that.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 11:06:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Fine stick your head in the sand and when the time comes kiss the crown, no worries be happy.  The fact that was even mentioned or asked is bad enough much less anyone agreed with it.  All that over the damn flu, for which doctors suddenly forgot how to treat.  Funny the death count didn't get high until the Gov and AMA got involved around March of 2020 but yet kung flu was here late 2019.  What happened to all those people before March of 2020, oh they were treated normally and lived...how about that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh yeah , covid didn't exist until you had tests . Unless you gave blood before then and got tested for antibodies.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 11:10:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There were a few custody cases were a parent lost custody because of not being an advocate for the shot and not being willing to vaxx the kids.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 11:21:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Are you still employing people ? You see kind of dense as to what was going on.
View Quote

Yup. I don’t know exactly what your insult is so I can’t respond.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 11:25:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m not going to get all worked up over something that had zero chance of happening.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 11:26:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

There were a few custody cases were a parent lost custody because of not being an advocate for the shot and not being willing to vaxx the kids.
View Quote

Got a link to that or am I meant to just take your word for it.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 11:31:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can just take my word for it.  Im not going to search for old articles just to prove I am right.  If it concerns you enough you can try and find it yourself. Otherwise im sure no one gives a shit now just like they didnt then.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 11:43:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

https://www.latimes.com/science/newsletter/2022-01-18/coronavirus-today-covid-vaccine-parents-child-custody-coronavirus-today

Some lazy googling suggests that it did happen, though the I'm not sure if any cases in the US lost custody for more than a couple weeks. What I find most shocking is that apparently you can lose custody if you smoke?

When divorced parents go to family court to hash out child custody arrangements, judges have paid special attention to mothers and fathers who smoke. In some cases, cigarette smokers have been ordered to stop smoking in their homes for a day or two before their child visits. In other cases, smokers have been denied custody altogether.

“The very fact that you would continue smoking around the child, knowing the risk, knowing how widely publicized the risks are, suggests to me a lack of concern” for a child’s health, said John F. Banzhaf III, a professor emeritus of public interest law at George Washington University Law School.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 11:53:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I’m not going to get all worked up over something that had zero chance of happening.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Almost like you never heard anybody ever say, "fuck your freedoms" when all the BS went down.  The only reason you don't give a shit is because you complied.....

“In Germany they came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade
unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I
didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to
speak up.”
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 11:55:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
How many doses administered?

Pretty much everyone is still alive.
View Quote

I know three guys from work that died of clots or sudden heart failure, an uncle that died in the vents, another that developed advanced cancer and my wife’s friend had a massive heart attack a few days after taking it. Was a marathon runner, now can barely walk her little dog.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 2:24:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 2:38:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 2:56:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 2:59:20 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 4:40:03 AM EDT
[#39]
How many lies to get to the vax?

How many lies during the vax push?

How many lies after the vax push?

How many lies should a rational person endure before they are allowed to question the narrative?

Link Posted: 10/18/2023 4:43:37 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Things that COVID-19 vaccinations cause, according to Arfcom’s top medical scientists:

COVID-19
Heart attacks
Strokes
Asthma
Magnetization
Diabetes
Arthritis
Monkey viruses
DNA changes
Monkey DNA
Bizarre skin rashes
Hair loss
Agitation
Tumors
Arteriosclerosis
Miscarriages
Blood clots
"Mismatched antibodies"
Egg allergies
Shingles
Deafness
Blindness
Autoimmune diseases
Chest pain
Chronic Uticaria
endothelial inflammation
Guillain-Barré syndrome
Obesity
Digestive issues
Thyroid disease
Dizziness
Hemagglutination
Shellfish allergies
Lyme disease
Septic shock
Parkinson’s disease
Radio frequency transmissions so the CDC can track who's been vaccinated and who hasn’t
Circulatary problems
Changes  in personality
“Bobble-head syndrome”
Brain fog
Brain tumors
“Clotted lungs”
“Cognitive problems”
Encephalitis
Aneurisms
Fertility problems
Enlarged organs
Menstrual problems
Autism
Altered DNA
Tinitus
Appendicitis
Vaccine vasculitis

and my fav:

View Quote

does the government pay you to troll this shit in every covid thread?
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 5:00:54 AM EDT
[#42]

Strange way to start a article, "Melissa Strickler, a Christian"
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 5:17:03 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I know three guys from work that died of clots or sudden heart failure, an uncle that died in the vents, another that developed advanced cancer and my wife’s friend had a massive heart attack a few days after taking it. Was a marathon runner, now can barely walk her little dog.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I saw nothing of the sort, and most of my family and friends are teachers, so they got the first run of the shots.

Which of our anecdotes is right?
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 5:51:09 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I saw nothing of the sort, and most of my family and friends are teachers, so they got the first run of the shots.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know three guys from work that died of clots or sudden heart failure, an uncle that died in the vents, another that developed advanced cancer and my wife's friend had a massive heart attack a few days after taking it. Was a marathon runner, now can barely walk her little dog.

That's what's so great about GD. You get to choose which narrative to believe, no actual proof needed aside from anecdotes that support said narrative.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 6:50:45 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Strange way to start a article, "Melissa Strickler, a Christian"
View All Quotes

That's how you know you are dealing with top notch journalism that is on your side.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 7:50:45 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Well go ahead and point out how the fuck that is an Arock?  He has mentioned before he was a pilot, even posted a picture in front of an aircraft when he retired....what are you going now fire him from retirement...lol.  Go ahead and tell me how you could even locate him from my post out of the other 100k plus active commercial pilots just in the US much less the millions of other retired ones.  I asked an honest question, would you want a pilot having dizzy spells in control of a flight you were on?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like arock!

Itt i learned one of the biggest shot advocates on arfcom had a mild heart condition before covid, took the covid shot, and that heart condition then got worse, forcing said advocate to retire from commercial piloting.

The continued advocacy for these shots in light of the growing evidence they are bad reminds me of one of Robert Cialdinis six principles of influence: Consistency and commitment. To some it up, people tend to defend the decisions they make even when faced with mounting evidence that they were bad decisions. Cialdinis book on influence gives some interesting case studies on this behavior and we have many more of those case studies posting daily on arfcom telling people they are crazy for thinking the shots could do any harm.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 8:29:07 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Data shows excess mortality is still occurring in 2023. We haven’t seen a return to “normal”.

Disability is also increasing at a faster rate than pre-COVID.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 8:43:48 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
That's what's so great about GD. You get to choose which narrative to believe, no actual proof needed aside from anecdotes that support said narrative.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know three guys from work that died of clots or sudden heart failure, an uncle that died in the vents, another that developed advanced cancer and my wife's friend had a massive heart attack a few days after taking it. Was a marathon runner, now can barely walk her little dog.

If I had critical thinking skills I would put the burden of proof on the producers of the product and the pushers of the policy . Never mind that the producers of the product were also involved with the people who "gain of function" developed the virus ...then happened to lose control of it at an opportune time . How did the trials go ? Oh , neither the producers or the FDA want you to see that for 75 years .

Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:04:08 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

COVID-19
Heart attacks
Strokes
Asthma
Magnetization
Diabetes
Arthritis
Monkey viruses
DNA changes
Monkey DNA
Bizarre skin rashes
Hair loss
Agitation
Tumors
Arteriosclerosis
Miscarriages
Blood clots
"Mismatched antibodies"
Egg allergies
Shingles
Deafness
Blindness
Autoimmune diseases
Chest pain
Chronic Uticaria
endothelial inflammation
Guillain-Barré syndrome
Obesity
Digestive issues
Thyroid disease
Dizziness
Hemagglutination
Shellfish allergies
Lyme disease
Septic shock
Parkinson’s disease
Circulatary problems
Changes  in personality
“Bobble-head syndrome”
Brain fog
Brain tumors
“Clotted lungs”
“Cognitive problems”
Encephalitis
Aneurisms
Fertility problems
Enlarged organs
Menstrual problems
Autism
Altered DNA
Tinitus
Appendicitis
Vaccine vasculitis

and my fav:

You got me. I have become fabulously wealthy as a federal agent telling Arfcommers that vaccinations won’t magnetize them.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:10:38 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

You reminded me of my daughter’s teacher that had a stroke at 29 after taking it. There are thousands of these anecdotes. Maybe millions.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top