Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 9:24:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are we sure that was VSP ? When I watched the video it almost looked like the patch of one of the cops read capitol police ?

I thought they were two different agencies, or is the capitol police a branch of the VSP ?

Not that I would expect VSP to be any different at all anyway, but I question it only for accuracies sake.
View Quote
It was both Capitol Police and VSP.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 9:27:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Each day they bumble closer to starting an insurgency, and they are too blinded by their own egos to see it.
View Quote
They mistake patience for weakness.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 9:27:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 9:30:23 PM EDT
[#4]
That dental plan won't pay for itself.

Citizens will always do as they're told.

One of those statements is true.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 9:35:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
California police are better than these shit birds. Talk about bottom of the barrel losers.
View Quote
you mean the ones who stood and watched trump supporters get assaulted in san jose, and berkeley and a few other places? maybe there are good ones there, but not sure if they have honest chiefs
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 9:37:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Baldy had a "I wish a motherfucker would" look on his face...
View Quote
It's good to be "the police," in a police state.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 9:38:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Meh Dental plan, meh Mortgage, meh kids private school tuition.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How can they sleep at night knowing that they are shitting on the constitution and being bullies in uniforms..
Meh Dental plan, meh Mortgage, meh kids private school tuition.
Pretty much, if SHTF they won't side with the people
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 9:38:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Threads like this make me chuckle everytime someone says LE will do what's right when it comes to the 2A.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 9:39:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
you mean the ones who stood and watched trump supporters get assaulted in san jose, and berkeley and a few other places? maybe there are good ones there, but not sure if they have honest chiefs
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
California police are better than these shit birds. Talk about bottom of the barrel losers.
Or enforcing the CA AWB...
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 9:40:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Are we sure that was VSP ? When I watched the video it almost looked like the patch of one of the cops read capitol police ?

I thought they were two different agencies, or is the capitol police a branch of the VSP ?

Not that I would expect VSP to be any different at all anyway, but I question it only for accuracies sake.
View Quote
There were both VSP and cap police.  They are not the same agency, or branches of the same agency. VSP was likely augmenting cap police, they have primary jurisdiction on Capitol grounds.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 9:45:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Anybody who thinks that those shitbags won't kick down you're door at 3:00am, shoot your dog and take your guns is fooling themselves. I would be willing to bet a lot of them look forward to doing just that and they will have full support of their chain of command and politicians because they will be making a major examples out of gun owners. And they will be smiling to whole time.
View Quote
And you can bet they'll get a fresh buzz cut, shave, uniform press and boot shine before they come.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 9:46:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Threads like this make me chuckle everytime someone says LE will do what's right when it comes to the 2A.
View Quote
I was assured the majority of law enforcement and our military would stand with the common citizens
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 9:50:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
This.  Looked like Capitol Police to me.  If we're going to shit on the VSP, let's shit on them for something they actually did.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 9:56:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Tazwell county, resistance home base.

Might be moving to Richlands.

Death to Tyrants.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 9:59:26 PM EDT
[#15]
One reason you guys in VA are going to lose is that people haven't identified the participants in the video. What are their names? Who is their boss? What office/region are they from?
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 10:00:05 PM EDT
[#16]
I like that sign that someone carried at Richmond:

"We Come In Peace - This Time!"
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 10:10:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Those ones today were smirking and smiling because they were armed and the people in that room were not.

The VSP were on their home court with all the advantages.

When the tables are turned out in the deep dark woods some night I’m betting things will be different.
View Quote
Fucking A...
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 10:10:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
How can they sleep at night knowing that they are shitting on the constitution and being bullies in uniforms..
View Quote
Some people have the mentality that Government Can Do No Wrong Because It Is Government, and those people are attracted to government work at the state and federal level.  Not quite so much at local PD/SD level.

“I serve the State” is not a USSR-specific phenomenon.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 10:12:17 PM EDT
[#19]
We all knew which side VSP would take.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 10:12:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
As I understand it, committee passed the bill and the crowd lost their shit (rightfully so).

VSP jumps in, forms a line, and tells everyone you have 30 seconds to clear the room.

If any of that is incorrect, someone please correct me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What was their “reason” for clearing the room?  
Folks shouting down the pols, or people opposing them just being there?

I’m sure they were exercising their tolerance towards opposing views.  (Sarcasm)
As I understand it, committee passed the bill and the crowd lost their shit (rightfully so).

VSP jumps in, forms a line, and tells everyone you have 30 seconds to clear the room.

If any of that is incorrect, someone please correct me.
Several people in a large audience shouted, it wasn’t “the crowd lost their shit.”
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 10:17:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Nope

Pay checks, pensions and dental plans win pretty much every time.

Just look at Nazi Germany for reference.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks like the VSP isn’t so willing to side with liberty and the constitution as a lot of local sheriff’s.
This is very disappointing but unfortunately not surprising. You would think they would put their oath to uphold the constitution and fight for the people they are sworn to protect first.
Nope

Pay checks, pensions and dental plans win pretty much every time.

Just look at Nazi Germany for reference.
No, it isn’t the paycheck, there are people who simply believe government by definition can do no wrong.

I had a boss in the Army who was a nice, intelligent, family-loving man, lawyer, who firmly believed (1) a unit commander can do anything he wants and (2) FDR was perfectly right in ordering the Japs into concentration camps in WWII because “when government tells you to do something, you are required to do it. That is how government works. It exists to tell people what to do.”  It was quite shocking to hear from an officer sworn to uphold the Constitution.

The phrase “the banality of evil” comes to mind...
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 10:19:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Anybody who thinks that those shitbags won't kick down you're door at 3:00am, shoot your dog and take your guns is fooling themselves. I would be willing to bet a lot of them look forward to doing just that and they will have full support of their chain of command and politicians because they will be making a major examples out of gun owners. And they will be smiling to whole time.
View Quote
And we already know this. They will not be on our side nor will they look the other way.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 10:20:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
One of the best posts I have seen on arfcom.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was not there; however, if the VSP overstepped their authority, either on their own volition or after being told by legislators, then some/many of the citizens/taxpayers present who were quietly exercising their rights should file formal complaints.  No matter who the  VSP officers were, they have a boss and their boss has a boss.  Formal complaints to internal affairs/professional standards MUST be investigated. VSP is a CALEA Accredited agency and to keep that accreditation they have to accept and investigate formal complaints.

Another avenue, depending on the actual circumstances, is to file a civil rights complaint (violation of freedom of assembly and freedom to petition their government, and perhaps others) with the FBI and the United States Attorney.  If a valid civil rights complaint exists and the FBI/US Attorney fails to investigate then follow up with the United States Department of Justice.

While these legislators were elected, their election does not allow them to be tyrants or dictators and it does not hold them harmless from Civil Rights actions.

This from a 40 plus year law enforcement officer who usually takes up for law enforcement (when they are right) or at least gives them the benefit of the doubt.  IF the VSP was wrong, whether told to do so or not, then the citizens have a duty to hold them (and their appointed/elected masters) accountable.
Look, Virginia is on the precipice of a blood-soaked insurrection. VSP does keep lists, and his post is a great way to get on one.

Filing civil complaints just makes you a target.  Believing that filing a complaint will make those Cherubs Of Justice clean up their act is as pitifully naive at this point as believing in the Tooth Fairy, the Glock carbine, or Vltor’s Bren Ten.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 10:21:26 PM EDT
[#24]
I can't believe dumb boomers thought the VSP would show any sympathy...
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 10:25:14 PM EDT
[#25]
More proof that power starts and ends at the barrel of a gun.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 10:27:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'm sure this could happen,once,maybe twice, before some enterprising individuals figure out that they could draw them into an ambush by making a false report, you know like those swatting things that were so popular awhile back?
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 10:28:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Hard for them to be oppressive when all of their cars have holes in their radiators.

Just saying.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 10:33:10 PM EDT
[#28]
That's a whole bunch of authoritah for that size of place.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 10:37:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Hard for them to be oppressive when all of their cars have holes in their radiators.

Just saying.
View Quote
You mean the ones they take home and park in their driveayws?
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 10:41:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Some people have the mentality that Government Can Do No Wrong Because It Is Government, and those people are attracted to government work at the state and federal level.  Not quite so much at local PD/SD level.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This. Then they get it in their head, they are right, we are wrong and also a possible threat to them, so they unite and pull tighter together as a group because of a perceived threat. No matter that the “threat” is law abiding citizens. The same people who would have stopped in freeway traffic this time last year to do whatever to help one out if he was in a burning cruiser from a wreck or getting his ass kicked to the point of near death. In their own sick twisted little minds, it is like how many Americans felt closer after 9/11. They feel righteous, and have a taste of power without the ability to critically analyze if the application of that power is just.

Don’t get me wrong, VA just like SC, GA, NC, TN, AL.....is full of good LEO’s who will do the right thing when their shit or shine moment comes. I have no doubt of that. But don’t for one NY minute doubt the fact that there are also plenty who would sell out their own mother’s to string you up on a charge no matter how unjust, just to pop a feather in their own hat.

I think this would be a real good time for you guys in VA to really do some friendly outreach to local level LEO’s and try to head off any division they wish to seek. Get to know the CoC, and express your concern openly in community meetings. This isn’t like NY where the frog has been in a slow boil for years. They bumped this pot on high and are about to toss in frogs just out of the pond. There will be pushback. I think they are counting on it. That needs to be diffused at a local level.

Your goal is to one, put a face, family, and community history to your name. You never know who you can connect with who may tip you off of something coming down the pipe in a year or two that saves your ass.

Secondly, you’ll be able to spot the local blue falcons and Farva’s pretty much right off the bat. Know who they are so you know who to avoid.

Many of your State Agencies have been stacking leadership with D’s for years now. Usually not so much in SO’s. A little worse in some PD’s, but for sure State Agencies. Always keep that in mind.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 10:47:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Did anyone refuse the order and get arrested?  Say what you will about the 9th Circuit, but using force to clear a 1st Amendment demonstration would not fly here.  Someone needs to volunteer to get arrested and have a Federal Civil Rights attorney ready to go.  Filing against the agency and the officers, individually, tends to educate and inform future enforcement actions.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 10:48:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Been posted before many times.

Lots of truth about things in this piece.

2nd Amendment And The Kool-Aid Drinkers by Paul Howe

I have quietly watched and evaluated the in pouring of e-mails reference the liberal’s intent to seize guns and crush the second amendment. I want to add a few of my own thoughts on this issue as I have worked in and around all the people who could be tasked to seize your guns.

WHO’S COMING TO GET THEM?

United Nations (UN)
We are the UN. Other countries mostly join the U.N. to secure money, funding and training and few have any offensive combat capability. Most serve as guards at static locations and have no will to fight. America is the enforcement arm of the U.N. We have the money, equipment, personnel and lift platforms to get the job done.

If the president ever let the U.N. in this country, it would be a foreign invasion and armed Americans would stand up and crush them in a day. Our government would break down and the president would be ousted for letting foreign militaries invade our country.

Federal Government Military
Having served over 20 years in our military, I know that most soldiers would refuse the order to take part in the confiscation of weapons. First, the president would have to give the order, which is an “Illegal Order” in violation of the constitution. I don’t believe that service members would go back into the communities that raised them and conduct raids on good Americans in violation of the constitution.

Remember, these forces would have to come from a military base that is surrounded and supported by American communities. Civilians would simply cease to support the bases and they would fold in a short time. Cut of the fuel, food, electricity on bases and this would stop the silliness. Also, many, many service members live in the communities and they would have to travel from their houses to base unless they were locked down. In that case, their families would still be in the community and people would not be too friendly to those supporting these actions.

Federal Government DHS or TSA
The Federal government is not large enough or talented enough to seize guns. If they were to do 5-8 raids a day seizing guns, they would be physically and mentally exhausted and need a break. Physically conducting raids is exhausting. After the first few raids, the word would get out and Americans would start to fight back. It would take one good ambush from a house or along a travel route to decimate a tactical force or make it combat ineffective

Next, most Federal Agencies work out of a fixed location centrally located in a community. Also, their personnel live in those communities along with their families. Once the word got out that they were doing raids in violation to the constitution, they and their families would be at risk. If they were to start raiding houses, kicking in doors and breaking in windows looking for legally owned guns, their homes would be subject to the same treatment by Americans rising up to defend themselves. They would shortly find themselves without a place to live.

State Law Enforcement
The Governor would have to order State and Local Law Enforcement to either:

Seize guns
Ignore the Federal Orders

If they ignore the Federal Orders, things would be tense, but people would be civil. If they started to seize guns, they only have limited people and assets to do this. Much the same consequences would take place as with the Federal Government.

Local Law Enforcement
Local Police and Sheriff Departments are the backbone of who protects American Citizens. A Sheriff or Chief of Police would have to give the order for his people to begin to seize weapons. Their people would either comply or see it as an illegal order and refuse.

Remember, Chiefs and Sheriff’s also have to live and work in the same communities they serve. As I described with the Federal Government, local Tactical Teams could probably only do 8-10 hits in a day and then need a break. So they hit ten houses and seize their guns, the word would get out and now they are subject to living in the same community as those they are attacking. It would not go well. Also, after one or two determined Americans or combat vets fought back, the team would lose many to death or injury and they would have made a decision whether to continue to push the fight. Remember also, they have to sleep sometime. Their homes and families would be at risk. It is an ugly scenario at best.

Nation of Combat Veterans and Patriots
Having been at war for over 10 years, we have a nation of combat vets and contractors that have seen more action than many of our WWII vets. It has been said that only a small percentage of Americans stood up to the British War machine in the Revolutionary War. Americans are better armed and trained today than at any time in our nation’s history. Think about what would happen if just our nation’s veterans stood up. People have been buying more guns and ammunition in the past five years than any time in my life. The guns and ammunition are out there along with the talent to use them.

Kool-Aid Drinkers
Kool-Aid Drinkers is the term I use to describe the Jonestown voluntarily massacre where the Peoples Temple Agricultural Project, a dedicated community western Guyana by the Peoples Temple led by cult leader Jim Jones intentionally drank poison Kool-Aid. Over 900 people died.

In every law enforcement, government and military agency or branch, there are a small number of Kool-Aid drinkers who would blindly follow orders. They would either be purged internally by their co-workers or people they attacked would stop their gene pool.

Also, at the police tactical team level, all members “volunteer” for the job and they can have the individual integrity to terminate their team service at any time if their profession becomes corrupt or misguided. I know many a good officer that has done that in the past.

Finally, there would be a certain number of American Kool-Aid drinkers that would turn in their weapons if asked. I believe it would be a small percentage as there are always those that do not have the will to resist or fight and they are not needed should thing get tough.

History of “Gun-Free Zones”
Our nation’s history is filled with examples of “gun-free” zones failed.

The Aurora Colorado movie massacre and the recent Connecticut shooting are two that come to mind. Also, remember the Fort Hood massacre where an Islamic extremist Major Nidal Malik Hasan killed 13 soldiers because our military bases are gun free zones. Combat trained soldiers had to be rescued by a security guard. That is embarrassing.

Evil came to all of these places and everyone was disarmed and not ready to fight back because they were gun free zones.
Think what would happen at a national level if the American people were disarmed. Another evil would come along either from inside our country or outside of it and resulting in our downfall.

How about others in recent history:
In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

Solutions
Write your state representatives and let them know how you feel about this issue. I would like to think that most states would refuse the order.

Next, at the local level, talk to your Sheriff or Chief of Police and ask them if they would allow or support the federal government in their confiscation of firearms. Put them on the spot now and hold them accountable. I like to think that most states would refuse the order.

Should firearm confiscation begin, solutions are simple. If they cannot live in a community, they cannot work in a community. If their house goes away while they are at work confiscating guns, so be it. Allow them to leave with their family and what possessions they can pack in their car. Point them to California and let them know all the Hollywood types would be happy to financially support them in the fantasy land they wish to live in and that they are not welcome in Free America.

In the end I believe that guns are the glue that hold our country together. Guns keep the government in check and the individual American safe and free. Remove guns and the government will no longer be controlled by the people. The government will control the people.

Finally, it is claimed that the Battles of Lexington and Concord, in 1775 were started because General Gage attempted to carry out an order by the British government to disarm the population resulting in the “Shot heard round the world.”

About the Author
Paul R. Howe is a 20-year veteran and former Special Operations soldier and instructor. He owns Combat Shooting and Tactics (CSAT), where he consults with, trains and evaluates law enforcement and government agencies in technical and tactical techniques throughout the special operations spectrum. See www.combatshootingandtactics.com for details.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 10:50:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I can't believe dumb boomers thought the VSP would show any sympathy...
View Quote
The more I think about it they should have broke out in a mass "shortness of breath" episode.....Seeing how they were "boomers" and all I'm sure they were all pretty shocked at being threatened the way they were....Perhaps food for thought the next time the po-po pulls that shit.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 10:53:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Next time there should be too many of us to handle. That next time will likely be a senate committee meeting.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 10:54:48 PM EDT
[#35]
I watched the video.

Gonna save the outrage for now.

Looks edited...like they were perhaps loud and disruptive and forced themselves out.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:00:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Next time there should be too many of us to handle. That next time will likely be a senate committee meeting.
View Quote
Jack Booted Thugs don't fear toothless sheep but they will mind their manners when outnumbered by sheep with dragon teeth.

Just look at Lobby day.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:02:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Each day they bumble closer to starting an insurgency, and they are too blinded by their own egos to see it.
View Quote
VA authorities might not see it, but those issuing their marching orders certainly do.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:02:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Are you sure about that?

Seems like they just might be smart enough to make it look like they're doing everything right, waiting for some small group or loner to go off the deep end, then they will use that as their "evidence" that we should ALL be silenced, once and for all.

If they ARE playing that game, they'd best be very careful...
View Quote
Look no further than the great state of Illionis, found a militia  down state
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 12:07:18 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Look, Virginia is on the precipice of a blood-soaked insurrection. VSP does keep lists, and his post is a great way to get on one.

Filing civil complaints just makes you a target.  Believing that filing a complaint will make those Cherubs Of Justice clean up their act is as pitifully naive at this point as believing in the Tooth Fairy, the Glock carbine, or Vltor’s Bren Ten.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was not there; however, if the VSP overstepped their authority, either on their own volition or after being told by legislators, then some/many of the citizens/taxpayers present who were quietly exercising their rights should file formal complaints.  No matter who the  VSP officers were, they have a boss and their boss has a boss.  Formal complaints to internal affairs/professional standards MUST be investigated. VSP is a CALEA Accredited agency and to keep that accreditation they have to accept and investigate formal complaints.

Another avenue, depending on the actual circumstances, is to file a civil rights complaint (violation of freedom of assembly and freedom to petition their government, and perhaps others) with the FBI and the United States Attorney.  If a valid civil rights complaint exists and the FBI/US Attorney fails to investigate then follow up with the United States Department of Justice.

While these legislators were elected, their election does not allow them to be tyrants or dictators and it does not hold them harmless from Civil Rights actions.

This from a 40 plus year law enforcement officer who usually takes up for law enforcement (when they are right) or at least gives them the benefit of the doubt.  IF the VSP was wrong, whether told to do so or not, then the citizens have a duty to hold them (and their appointed/elected masters) accountable.

Filing complaints doesn't make you a target nor does it put you on some non-existent "list". Now, as to whether the complain will results in anything other than "we investigated ourselves and determined we did nothing wrong", that is a different argument and is far more likely.

As for the insurrection bit, the insurrection is already being conducted by the communists trying to turn Virginia into a Soviet-style dictatorship. They're halfway done and lots of folks haven't realized the insurrection started a month ago. If you're referring to The Great American Restoration where Constitutionality is restored to the Commonwealth, it remains to be seen how close we are to that. But make no mistake, the rule of law will be restored one way or another. We the People are the ultimate check on our government whether they like it or not.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 12:20:15 AM EDT
[#40]
I know where I stand, COC prevents me from going any farther.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 12:24:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Wow, so the two cops on here that say file complaints and seek legal redress are told we don't know what we don't know.  I am telling you:  use the tools the left uses on the police, all the time.  Have legal observers, like the National Lawyers Guild does, at all demonstrations and protests.  Have them wear day glo vests that say "LEGAL OBSERVER."  Also, instead of screaming about Nazis, find out if the committee has the authority to clear the gallery.  They might not.  If so, file complaints with whomever has authority over the legislators, like their Ethics Committee.  Pick sympathetic future plaintiffs, like retired school teachers or cops, who are willing to protest and get arrested the next time they try to clear a gallery.  Be passive resistors so it looks horrible when the physical arrests are made.  After arrests for 1st Amendment protected activity are made, sue for Federal Civil Rights violations.  Hit them in the pocketbook.  Believe me, seeing your name listed as DEFENDANT changes your perspective and behavior.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 12:29:18 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Looks like a peaceful protest isn't going to get it done.
View Quote
I think we're beyond that at this point.

Georgia stands with Virginia.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 3:27:58 AM EDT
[#43]
Tree of Liberty is in need of watering.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 4:40:59 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
You’re wrong about that one.  Formal complaints are exceptionally effective way to put a bur under the saddle of big bureaucratic organizations.  Remember that these are structured organizations, the Professional Standards guys will make shit miserable just through their grinding soulless mentality.  It also puts more heat in the right spots for the internal arguments that are certainly going on right now.

People that were there need to be filing complaints.  Shit works.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 4:48:54 AM EDT
[#45]
They do that for a pay range between 40-70k a year... Why on earth would you protect scum and put yourself in such a liability for average pay.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 4:52:16 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
They do that for a pay range between 40-70k a year... Why on earth would you protect scum and put yourself in such a liability for average pay.
View Quote
Power and prestige.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 5:31:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Funny, the cops we encountered during lobby day were positively conciliatory. I wonder what changed?
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 5:41:26 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
That's the way to do it.

I might add that taking as much video as possible when these things happen may be extremely valuable.

Civil rights groups (under the guidance of the ACLU) ALWAYS advise mass deployment of (phone or other) cameras whenever any potential confrontation occurs.

Use their tactics.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 5:46:48 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Funny, the cops we encountered during lobby day were positively conciliatory. I wonder what changed?
View Quote
We were armed that day.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 5:48:45 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
Numbers
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top