Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 1:01:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe we should start a dog fighting club where we have animals kill one another so we could settle this.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 1:15:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Maybe we should start a dog fighting club where we have animals kill one another so we could settle this.
View Quote
Says the Chihuahua.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 1:24:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
This x 10. There is a reason Pit Bulls fight, because they were bred for decades maybe centuries to fight and kill.

You don't hunt quail with a GSD
You don't go duck hunting with a Blue-Tick.
You don't hunt coons with a Poodle

Pit bulls are the Mike Tyson of the dog world.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Charter Arms Bulldog.
This x 10. There is a reason Pit Bulls fight, because they were bred for decades maybe centuries to fight and kill.

You don't hunt quail with a GSD
You don't go duck hunting with a Blue-Tick.
You don't hunt coons with a Poodle

Pit bulls are the Mike Tyson of the dog world.
Fucking A nailed it!  And what kind of doofus wants Mike Tyson for a family pet?
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 1:33:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Reading this thread and I couldn't stop thinking......

"My dad can beat up your dad".  
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 1:59:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This dog is basically considered the greatest fighting pit bull of all time, Grand Champion Zebo

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/pictures/7.jpg

He was fought at roughly 43 pounds.  I'm only up to page 2, but most of the stuff posted is ridiculous.  Airedales in open, Bull Terriers, Kangals, Akita's, Tosa's, Rottweilers, blah, the Pit Bull would routinely kill all them giving up anywhere from 20-80 pounds of uphill weight difference.  The only dog I know that routinely can kill Pit Bulls with minimal damage in return is the Caucasian Shepherd.  The Russian version of youtube has a lot of pit bull fights (and a crap ton of virus').  There's even some videos of Pit Bulls shredding wolverines in a minute.

I'm against dog fighting, always have been, but I have had pit bulls since 1981 until 2012, which was the last one I will ever own, but the pit bull was bred not to quit.  Lots of owners think their big dog is killing a pit bull, but some pit bull battles went over 2 hours.  Dogs could lose, but if they were quit, they were culled, the quit was literally bred out of the damned things.  Then Flashdance came out anad suddenly every hood rat wanted one but they wanted them bigger and meaner looking so they bred Mastiff type breeds into them, which are protection dogs, so now you have a none social protection dog that has no quit, a bad combo, hence the current problem.   A true APBT is a problem for an animal with 4 legs, they were never known to be manbiters.  Half that reason is because pit men would kill a man biter since they wouldn't be able to handle it in the pit, not because they were saints.  The one I posted bit a few people, but it was an excite biter more than anything and fought so good they put up with it.

You guys hate  pit bulls so much, and I get it, but with so much hate, you should actually read about them, their history, what the hell happened with the breed, and what the current problem really is.  Not everyone should own one, it took 3 months in 1981 to find my first one, they were rare dogs, now they're everywhere and soccer mom's keep rescuing them to prove "it's not the dog, it's the owner" which is one of the dumbest statements ever.  We breed traits into dogs, you better believe it's the dog, pit bulls have 300 plus years of breeding to do nothing but fight and not quit, those genes are deep in the breed, even with these modern mutants.
View Quote
I dont know if I would call it hate,  I dont hate pitbulls anymore than i hate polar bears or alligators.

They have their place

With that being said,  pit bull defenders have to understand that one third of owners are going to be hood rats, one third are going to be white trash and one third are going to be novice dog owns that picked up a pound puppy.

That remaining 10 percent are the ones who understand and love the breed.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 2:18:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
Kind of like that. With some guys not understanding that if his tough dad is a featherwight and the other kids tough dad is a heavyweight champion, the smaller dad will get eaten in half the second big dad gets hold of him.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 2:44:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Anybody who is interested in dog fighting is a useless fucking hick.

I have mastiffs. They are big,strong dogs,especially the male Mastini,but are exceptionally well socialized to be good dog citizens with anyone and anything they meet. I do not want and would not own an aggressive dog,my dogs need to go to the dog park and play well with everyone and everything, and they do. My boy has never had a problem with another dog and I'm not sure how well he would handle it if he were attacked by a garbage dog. I don't have dogs for protection,they are just companions. If I need to protect my companions then so be it.
View Quote
Agreed, we were discussing this as a complete hypothetical. Every dog I've ever had has also been well-socialized, but would protect the family from any real danger. I think this whole conversation is kind of like a "my dad is tougher than  your dad" session.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 3:49:35 AM EDT
[#8]
I grew up with Boerboels.  Every farm had at least 2. They are seriously protective. I've never seen one fight a pity, but I think a good Boerboel can tear a pitt up pretty good. Had a neighbour that had his rottwiellers turned inside out by a leopard. Same leopard tried the same shit a few farms over and got his ass beat by a Boerboels.
They are now being bred for aggression, due to the security situation in SA. Many grown folks getting killed by them now. I won't own a Boerboel bred in SA now...
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 4:04:23 AM EDT
[#9]
My GSD has been in four fights with four different pitbulls.  My dog won all the fights with only a few cuts and scrapes.  But he was also about their size when he was a small pup.  My dogs dad has a much higher pitbull kill count. He liked to break their backs.  Pure blooded big chested DDR lines FTW.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 4:27:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
My GSD has been in four fights with four different pitbulls.  My dog won all the fights with only a few cuts and scrapes.  But he was also about their size when he was a small pup.  My dogs dad has a much higher pitbull kill count. He liked to break their backs.  Pure blooded big chested DDR lines FTW.
View Quote
Why is your dog getting involved in so many fights?
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 8:17:59 AM EDT
[#11]
My dogs were bred to point or flush. Not to kill.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 8:56:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Kind of a strange post.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 9:04:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Ovcharka, kangal, dogo

The pit needs to get on the neck first.  Wolf hybrids and wolf country shepherds will do fine with a pit because they move fast and for the neck.  Most domesticated security dogs are bred to bark a lot as opposed to physically dominate.
View Quote
They would have to find the neck first... I think the pit would come back with a mouth full of fur.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 9:22:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
OK,sure
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 9:33:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
In a ring or in the open?

In the open, an Airedale would kill it.  Speed and quickness would be too much for the pit, pit gets tired, Airedales don't quit, and kills the pit.

Same with a Giant Schnauzer and a whole list of other breeds.  Basically, all the larger sight hunters/wolf hounds.

Giant coyotes?  Give me a f'in break.  Unless its a wolf that you merely think is a coyote.

A coyote would struggle to take down even a medium sized terrier.  I'm talking Irish or a small Wheaton.  A Kerry Blue would make quick work of a coyote.
View Quote
The scariest dog I've ever met was a huge Airedale named Bear. People have no idea
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 9:40:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Well, all this talk of fighting dogs is great and all... But I'm just gonna post this pic of Diesel the love bug keeping a close eye on my daughter when she was 2. He followed her everywhere. Just watching. Making sure she didn't get in trouble. Probably no match for a fighting pit as he was no fighter himself but I'm sure he'd have put up a valiant effort if forced to.

Attachment Attached File

My favorite memory of Diesel was how he handled the bushes that ringed our property. We'd all find clear ways to go around them. He'd just plow straight through them like a ship in heavy seas. There was no stopping that sweet behemoth. He topped out at 265 at his biggest.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 10:04:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Well, all this talk of fighting dogs is great and all... But I'm just gonna post this pic of Diesel the love bug keeping a close eye on my daughter when she was 2. He followed her everywhere. Just watching. Making sure she didn't get in trouble. Probably no match for a fighting pit as he was no fighter himself but I'm sure he'd have put up a valiant effort if forced to.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/261993/20181101_135240_jpg-725152.JPG

My favorite memory of Diesel was how he handled the bushes that ringed our property. We'd all find clear ways to go around them. He'd just plow straight through them like a ship in heavy seas. There was no stopping that sweet behemoth. He topped out at 265 at his biggest.
View Quote
Nice photo. You'd be surprised by the kind of fight these animals can put up when protecting their own.
Spike is a clown but the moment he thinks anyone is messing with his little pal things get serious.
A gif from a few years back.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 10:37:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The livestock guardian dogs could handle a pit. Our Anatolian is scary strong and fast and our new Akbash looks to be even more so than our Anatolian girl.
View Quote
This would be my vote.  Their extra flesh at the neck protects vitals and they were bred to protect livestock.  My Buster is an Akbash.  Best. Dog. Ever.  He's small, only 75#.  For the haters, I'm not saying I'd want MY dog to fight a pit, but there are some of the breed I'd have no doubt could take one.  Mine's a housepet.

Link Posted: 11/2/2018 11:00:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
You left out the Kurdish Kangal which I believe on avg would whip any other dog. Size has it's advantages. Kangal can take the pain, has the extreme desire to be dominant and we're bred for fighting. Add on the fact they may outweigh a pit by #100+ lbs and I'm going Kangal...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree with you.

Pits AND Caucasian Ovcharkas are the only real deal fighting dogs. Some Tosas have victories against them but its more unusual.
You left out the Kurdish Kangal which I believe on avg would whip any other dog. Size has it's advantages. Kangal can take the pain, has the extreme desire to be dominant and we're bred for fighting. Add on the fact they may outweigh a pit by #100+ lbs and I'm going Kangal...
Kangal Dog, Anatolian Shepherd, Akbash.  All Turkish / Northern ME region LGDs bred from Mastiff X sighthound centuries ago.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 11:08:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I saw an Akita play Bam Bam with a Pit. I was more than a little impressed.
If you don't understand the reference, The Flintstones is worth watching.
View Quote
Younger crew.  Need a Hulk Smash Loki reference.

Link Posted: 11/2/2018 11:17:24 AM EDT
[#21]
My dog is such a pansy she’d get owned by some little yappy dog half her weight. If a chihuahua barked at her she’d probably piss on the floor and run away.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 11:17:56 AM EDT
[#22]
A Coyote would destroy a pit.  Coyotes are wild animals that have been fighting since they were born to survive.  If a pit managed to get a hold of one sure he probably would win.  But I doubt he would. A coyote would hamstring him and waited for him to get tired.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 11:28:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
A Coyote would destroy a pit.  Coyotes are wild animals that have been fighting since they were born to survive.  If a pit managed to get a hold of one sure he probably would win.  But I doubt he would. A coyote would hamstring him and waited for him to get tired.
View Quote
That's sarcasm, right? They dispatch a coyote quickly.  They breed pits with greyhounds, call them luchers and then they can actually run one down and kill it.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 11:40:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
Very much don't doubt it.  Coyotes are pretty fragile.  My big GSP killed three and they didn't last long.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 11:43:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Why is your dog getting involved in so many fights?
View Quote
The people claiming their dogs ripping apart pit bulls at the dog parks fail to see the irony that their dogs, too, could kill and eat the children — they just haven't yet.

"Yeah - my dog is a dominant breed, and kills all the pibbles but I'm the alpha, so my dog knows his place."
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 12:22:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
LOL, thanks for the laugh, having APBTs all my life and living in the desert I've seen quite a few dead coyotes in my backyard over the years, they come for our cats and get killed by our dogs, a coyote has zero chance against a healthy adult pitbull.

Many of my neighbors have lost cats and dogs to coyotes and cougars, I have not. My dogs wish a cougar would jump into their yard.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 12:46:49 PM EDT
[#27]
How about a Chihuahua wrapped in det cord?
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 12:48:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
This would be my vote.  Their extra flesh at the neck protects vitals and they were bred to protect livestock.  My Buster is an Akbash.  Best. Dog. Ever.  He's small, only 75#.  For the haters, I'm not saying I'd want MY dog to fight a pit, but there are some of the breed I'd have no doubt could take one.  Mine's a housepet.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/407643/Buster-465942.jpg
View Quote
I appreciate seeing a few more photos of your dog, if you dont mind. I have an unknown rescue breed that looks a lot like yours.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 12:55:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/407643/Buster-465942.jpg
View Quote
I appreciate seeing a few more photos of your dog, if you dont mind. I have an unknown rescue breed that looks a lot like yours.

@BMWBIKR
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 1:24:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Kind of like that. With some guys not understanding that if his tough dad is a featherwight and the other kids tough dad is a heavyweight champion, the smaller dad will get eaten in half the second big dad gets hold of him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep....... Well, except for you analogy is off a bit.

For the purposes of the thread topic-

The featherweight dad comes from generations of special breeding to produce extraordinary strength that's far beyond what would be expected of his size; crazy amount of stamina; and a mental capacity to go "red zone" totally ignoring pain, injury and normal human self preservation tendencies.

The heavyweight dad is just some big dude who's gotten into a few minor scraps in his life plus maybe took some MMA or played football in High School. Definitely NOT even close to being in the class of a "champion" fighter.

The only reason I care enough to join these threads is because many, many, many people are ignorant about the effect of breeding and genetics. Mankind created dog breeds with special traits through selective breeding. Folks have their favorite Bird Dog breed or Sheep Herding breed, etc and in many cases it just comes down to minor differences that make someone favor one over the other.

The PitBull on the other hand doesn't really have another breed that's "Basically the same" with only minor differences.

Again, I don't like the Pitt type dog, so don't misconstrue that I'm a Pit enthusiast. Breed characteristics and genetics are what they are and the "PittBull" is a premier fighter. Arguing against that is ignoring both the dogs genetics and the years of testing to prove it out.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 2:00:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The featherweight dad comes from generations of special breeding to produce extraordinary strength that's far beyond what would be expected of his size; crazy amount of stamina; and a mental capacity to go "red zone" totally ignoring pain, injury and normal human self preservation tendencies.

The heavyweight dad is just some big dude who's gotten into a few minor scraps in his life plus maybe took some MMA or played football in High School. Definitely NOT even close to being in the class of a "champion" fighter.

The only reason I care enough to join these threads is because many, many, many people are ignorant about the effect of breeding and genetics. Mankind created dog breeds with special traits through selective breeding. Folks have their favorite Bird Dog breed or Sheep Herding breed, etc and in many cases it just comes down to minor differences that make someone favor one over the other.

The PitBull on the other hand doesn't really have another breed that's "Basically the same" with only minor differences.

Again, I don't like the Pitt type dog, so don't misconstrue that I'm a Pit enthusiast. Breed characteristics and genetics are what they are and the "PittBull" is a premier fighter. Arguing against that is ignoring both the dogs genetics and the years of testing to prove it out.
View Quote
Thats the Dogo Argentino you described just there, not the APBT. One of the advantages of the Dogo is that its a much recent,  purer breed, and the best kennels around still value performance for working and hunting over looks.

Over the years many breeds that have been created with a specific task in mind have been contaminated by people mixing them up with god knows what, mixing them for looks and show rather than performance.
Since dog fighting is pretty much illegal everywhere and has been for many years, you have everything from trailer trash, to soccer moms breeding APBT anyway they see fit, completely trashing your theory of genetic superiority. Strong muscular terrier with a strong drive?  for sure, but nothing specifically bred for performance, not in a very long time.

I've seen pit bulls scare away with a kick in the ass. Hell, even GSD, most dogs do that. Never saw that in a Dogo. There's videos out there of Dogos getting their bellies cut by hogs and pumas, the owner cleaning the guts, pushing them back in and stitching the animal shut. With Pit Bulls you dont have that consistency in the breed. But then again its an animal intended for something else, not pit fighting. But can it take a Pit Bull? (that was the question after all ) Sure as hell can, it has killed Pit Bulls, pumas, wild boars, bulls and if I remember correctly from some crazy ass Russians bears as well. For a homestead, thats without a doubt my ideal dog.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 2:06:22 PM EDT
[#32]
I've had a few Akitas, they are no joke.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 2:06:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Thats the Dogo Argentino you described just there, not the APBT. One of the advantages of the Dogo is that its a much recent,  purer breed, and the best kennels around still value performance for working and hunting over looks.

Over the years many breeds that have been created with a specific task in mind have been contaminated by people mixing them up with god knows what, mixing them for looks and show rather than performance.
Since dog fighting is pretty much illegal everywhere and has been for many years, you have everything from trailer trash, to soccer moms breeding APBT anyway they see fit, completely trashing your theory of genetic superiority. Strong muscular terrier with a strong drive?  for sure, but nothing specifically bred for performance, not in a very long time.

I've seen pit bulls scare away with a kick in the ass. Hell, even GSD, most dogs do that. Never saw that in a Dogo. There's videos out there of Dogos getting their bellies cut by hogs and pumas, the owner cleaning the guts, pushing them back in and stitching the animal shut. With Pit Bulls you dont have that consistency in the breed. But then again its an animal intended for something else, not pit fighting. But can it take a Pit Bull? (that was the question after all ) Sure as hell can, it has killed Pit Bulls, pumas, wild boars, bulls and if I remember correctly from some crazy ass Russians bears as well. For a homestead, thats without a doubt my ideal dog.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My dog’s sire died last year after getting cut open by a hog.  They just couldn’t get him patched up fast enough.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 2:08:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I've had a few Akitas, they are no joke.
View Quote
I have also had one that killed a chow In under a minute.   Dead right there .  He lacked stamina though, My dogo would have his way with that Akita, Even being out weighed 30 pounds.   Other than that Grizz the Akita was a good dog.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 2:08:49 PM EDT
[#35]
This has to be one of the dumbest mouth breather topics ever discussed on GD.

Half the animal kingdom will kill your stupid dog.

My 9mm will kill your stupid dog. DGAF what it is.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 2:16:01 PM EDT
[#36]
I think my blue heeler would give it a fair fight. He is super fast and tough. I mean he takes on steer sooooo
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 2:36:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
How about a Chihuahua wrapped in det cord?
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 2:52:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 3:11:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Incorrectly bred dogs cannot be used as examples when comparing breed traits that are "supposed" to be present.

If the question was "Which is better as a Police Patrol dog- Border Collie or German Shepherd Dog?"; we cannot include all the "Pet" or "Show" GSD's in the conversation, nor can we include the oddball or mixed breed 'Border Collies'.

With rare exceptions, nobody's BYB pet German Shepherd Dog has the temperament for Police Patrol work. There are likely some incorrect tempered Border Collies that are more suited for Police work than a Pet GSD. Neither one of those type dogs should be part of a conversation discussing what breed is better at Police Patrol work.

For the conversation have any meaning we need to only consider Border Collies bred with the correct temperament for Border Collies and GSD's with the correct temperament for GSD's. AND, not just the minimally acceptable temperament, but the dogs considered should be the ones held to the upper levels of standard.

Randomly bred PitBulls, or those bred to be "pets" or any others bred for any reason besides fighting genetics may still eat kids or get into dog fights, but they are not "correct" or "real" fighting dogs.

If Dog Fighting is the topic of conversation, then only correctly bred PitBulls should be held up as the standard. No different than if hunting dogs were being discussed; in which case only correctly bred Labs should be used as comparisons to other hunting breeds.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 3:25:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Probably a Karelian Bear Dog...it kills bears in Siberia
View Quote
They don't kill bears. They are small dogs that work in groups to pester bears away.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 3:27:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
Kangal was not bred for fighting. It's another dog left up to mother nature to create it's traits as an excellent LSG.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 3:31:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
This dog is basically considered the greatest fighting pit bull of all time, Grand Champion Zebo

He was fought at roughly 43 pounds.  I'm only up to page 2, but most of the stuff posted is ridiculous.  Airedales in open, Bull Terriers, Kangals, Akita's, Tosa's, Rottweilers, blah, the Pit Bull would routinely kill all them giving up anywhere from 20-80 pounds of uphill weight difference.  The only dog I know that routinely can kill Pit Bulls with minimal damage in return is the Caucasian Shepherd.  The Russian version of youtube has a lot of pit bull fights (and a crap ton of virus').  There's even some videos of Pit Bulls shredding wolverines in a minute.

I'm against dog fighting, always have been, but I have had pit bulls since 1981 until 2012, which was the last one I will ever own, but the pit bull was bred not to quit.  Lots of owners think their big dog is killing a pit bull, but some pit bull battles went over 2 hours.  Dogs could lose, but if they were quit, they were culled, the quit was literally bred out of the damned things.  Then Flashdance came out anad suddenly every hood rat wanted one but they wanted them bigger and meaner looking so they bred Mastiff type breeds into them, which are protection dogs, so now you have a none social protection dog that has no quit, a bad combo, hence the current problem.   A true APBT is a problem for an animal with 4 legs, they were never known to be manbiters.  Half that reason is because pit men would kill a man biter since they wouldn't be able to handle it in the pit, not because they were saints.  The one I posted bit a few people, but it was an excite biter more than anything and fought so good they put up with it.

You guys hate  pit bulls so much, and I get it, but with so much hate, you should actually read about them, their history, what the hell happened with the breed, and what the current problem really is.  Not everyone should own one, it took 3 months in 1981 to find my first one, they were rare dogs, now they're everywhere and soccer mom's keep rescuing them to prove "it's not the dog, it's the owner" which is one of the dumbest statements ever.  We breed traits into dogs, you better believe it's the dog, pit bulls have 300 plus years of breeding to do nothing but fight and not quit, those genes are deep in the breed, even with these modern mutants.
View Quote
To remain in COC, I wont post any dogfights.

There are videos all over the web if you know where to look where pitbulls absolutely destroy all the other breeds listed in this thread and regularly. Lots of ignorance on pit bulls ITT.

Caucasian Ovcharkas seem to be the only formidable foe.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 3:33:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Seriously, this.  I once witnessed a pitbull kill 2 full grown t-Rex’s and a male lion.  The pit then fucked all of the lionesses and the birthed a strain of invincible pit-lions that eat elephants and rhinos.  Trust me, not to be fucked with.  
View Quote
So you are advocating that guy to let his dog fight?
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 3:35:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
From what I read on here, any rickety gsd owned by a delusional fat slob should do.

Really you people a morons, they use APBTs for a reason they're good at
Fighting. Just like retrievers retrieve and pointers point pitbulls are good at destroying other dogs.

Don't you think if there was a better fighting be dog they wouldn't be using it by now?  There is alot of money riding on these fights they can buy what ever dog they want yet
They still choose an APBT.
View Quote
They are morons.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 3:35:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously, this.  I once witnessed a pitbull kill 2 full grown t-Rex’s and a male lion.  The pit then fucked all of the lionesses and the birthed a strain of invincible pit-lions that eat elephants and rhinos.  Trust me, not to be fucked with.  
Seemed like a serious post to me!
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 3:38:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

There are videos all over the web if you know where to look where pitbulls absolutely destroy all the other breeds listed in this thread and regularly. Lots of ignorance on pit bulls ITT.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have had a few people speak up about the boreboel and no one disputed that. So I’m guessing them too.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 3:42:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

The people claiming their dogs ripping apart pit bulls at the dog parks fail to see the irony that their dogs, too, could kill and eat the children — they just haven't yet.

"Yeah - my dog is a dominant breed, and kills all the pibbles but I'm the alpha, so my dog knows his place."
View Quote
All these morons claiming their dogs fuck up or kill so many other dogs in here(which is complete bullshit) are the ghetto goblin trash they claim pit owners are. Ironic.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 3:44:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
You are more rabid about the dogo then the pit owners are. But muh dogo. I have had dogos. You are full of it. They aren't death dealing fighters. They are great catch and guardian dogs.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 3:46:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Shar Pei
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 3:47:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Came to post this.
That is my next dog.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top