Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:13:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Filing a pistol as an SBR is an admission of guilt.
View Quote

That’s what a lot of people thought about the 1968 MG amnesty.

Turns out legit convicted felons were allowed to keep their stolen MGs due to that amnesty.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:14:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

If you e file now you don't have to engrave?

View Quote

ATF amnesty instuctions tell you when you don't need to engrave
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:14:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Turns out legit convicted felons were allowed to keep their stolen MGs due to that amnesty.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The ATF of today isnt the ATF of 1968

And the AYF has done some weird shit since then.

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:15:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Please excuse the blasphemy. Jesus Christ.

Hi, new member.

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:15:25 PM EDT
[#5]
The ATF doesn't make law. That's not how this country works. If they want a new law or to change a law. They need to follow the laws. That's why
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:16:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Did you know the ATF modified a gun to make it a machine gun after the fact? Its true.
View Quote

I remember that. One black atf agent was really good at doing that to get convictions a while back
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:16:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Did you know the ATF modified a gun to make it a machine gun after the fact? Its true.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But you have to admit you had an illegal SBR ....its right on the eforms homepage.

Nope. Thats just how you fear-mongers interpret it.

Rule doesn't go into effect for 120 days.

It is a statement where you agree where you have a qualifying firearm for the amnesty.

Is there a miranda warning in that statement? Nope.

Do you know the definition of entrapment?

I guess you don't.

That statement is most likely an account so people don't attempt to register every gun they have as an SBR for free stamps.

See? Everyone is panicking so much that you can't even think straight.

Um so you are telling me that all Fed Gov employees have always been upstanding that some of them have never done mental gymnastics to get their way?
and with a current time frame of over 300 years to approve all the stamps the outcome for this is up for grabs.

My pistols with braces have been disassembled to component parts and will either use the short barreled uppers on a receiver I have that doesn't need a receiver extension.
And in the near future I might just do a standard SBR AR receiver.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/3064/memeber_loaded_jpg-2672001.JPG

It's the safest way to stay legal.

and I have tax stamps already just no SBRs

So are you telling me that you're paranoid?

All things aside the SCR in regular rifle configuration is pretty awesome. In pistol configuration its not bad.

Did you know that during the 1968 amnesty people registered STOLEN US Army M16A1s, and that due to the terms of amnesty they were automatically LEGAL for the owners to keep?

Its true.

Yes, I do. Happened maybe 5 or 7 years ago. Guy lent his rifle to someone.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:16:58 PM EDT
[#8]

not feeding the troll

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:17:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Billionaire, supermodel wife, 26" OAL dick, dozens of illegal full autos.  You should know this by now.  The average GD arfcommer is just that much of an alpha male.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:17:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I totally forgot about that part of it.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:20:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The ATF doesn't make law. That's not how this country works. If they want a new law or to change a law. They need to follow the laws. That's why
View Quote

Ok, then stop them.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:20:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Hey there Glowie.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:21:36 PM EDT
[#13]
What an absolute shit show this is going to be…and it’s sad most people just went to follow the law and be left alone and are being put into a pickle….
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:21:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Who cares? Every braced gun I have was just a holding pattern for a form 1 I was already going to file.

Now I don't have to engrave the receiver or pay $200.

Thats just me though.

You do you, but deep down inside of yourself you already know that that brace was your loophole to the NFA that you were already trying to comply with.

So you see, all the cries of people ready to comply was just a self-delusion in regard to your own willingness to comply.

Free SBR stamp for guys who already do that, myself included.

View Quote

guess the FATFE has infiltrated arf much like the FIBs did with tweeter.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:22:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Can you somehow provide some sort of proof your brain actually works?

View Quote

LOL, see that's what GD is for. To you 22ers, this is the taint of the internet, right between reddit and 4chan. You don't come here for serious questions, you come here to shitpost.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:23:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Some people have forgotten the oaths they swore to uphold the constitution.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:24:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's why they are claiming they just gave out bad guidance previously, and they were always unregistered SBR's. But they are going to let you comply now with one of their methods.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:25:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Hey there Glowie.
View Quote

Only a glowie would accuse me of being a glowie.

Are you jotting down usernames?

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:25:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Oh look another 22er encouraging free stamps for all.

Get in line guys, it’ll be ok. They promised.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/380149/5AFFB051-E2A0-4E18-9925-775936E3BF7C-2671881.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Oh look another 22er encouraging free stamps for all.

Get in line guys, it’ll be ok. They promised.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/380149/5AFFB051-E2A0-4E18-9925-775936E3BF7C-2671881.jpg

Quoted:
Hey there Glowie.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:26:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who cares? Every braced gun I have was just a holding pattern for a form 1 I was already going to file.

Thats just me though.

You do you, but deep down inside of yourself you already know that that brace was your loophole to the NFA that you were already trying to comply with.

So you see, all the cries of people ready to comply was just a self-delusion in regard to your own willingness to comply.

Ok dude from CHINA.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:26:17 PM EDT
[#21]
I liked the option of traveling across state lines without the BS.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:27:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Why does every thought on this subject need a new thread started ?

View Quote

Making threads makes the brain make the chemical.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:29:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

LOL, see that's what GD is for. To you 22ers, this is the taint of the internet, right between reddit and 4chan. You don't come here for serious questions, you come here to shitpost.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really? Well I have been giving very serious answers, but how the hell do you respond to braindead posts like that while not violating COC?

You guys here LOVE to bait people into doing that.

I received a warning for calling someone an "idiot" here.

The guy reported me for calling him an "idiot".

Can you fucking believe that?

Thats what kind of people post here.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:30:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Ok dude from CHINA.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:30:36 PM EDT
[#25]
This is nothing but a troll post promoting gun registry fuck it you can't win here because the the pro registry wackos will not stop. I've got several form 4 and 1 items. Difference is I knew up front it was required. This BS is law making and a back door registry scheme. The atf approved braces. The atf stated you could fire them from shoulders. They waited till tens of million were sold and then illegally want to write a registration law and illegally change the definition of what an SBR is. They do not have the constitutional authority to rewrite or change laws. Only congress does.

This is nothing but a scheme for a back door registration of gun owners. Fuck the atf and anyone that supports this.

Now that said if you were going to do and sbr anyways then this is great for you. But the choice was yours to make and you had plans to do it anyway. But this crap they are trying to illegally impose on millions of others is a registration of guns. Atf already classified a brace as not a stock. Now they weaponized it to use against innocent Americans

Oh yeah if spell check adjusts a word I wrote big fucking deal.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:32:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Really? Well I have been giving very serious answers, but how the hell do you respond to braindead posts like that while not violating COC?

Thats what kind of people post here
View Quote

correct
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:33:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

If you e file now you don't have to engrave?

View Quote

Doesn’t it have to be signed in first?
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:33:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Why does every thought on this subject need a new thread started ?

View Quote

Stay on topic or start your own thread!
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:34:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not all 22s but it seems a lot do that promote atf illegal actions and gun registration do. Then if you don't agree and support this your called stupid or brain dead
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:34:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Free SBR stamps do not equal a new registry.

View Quote

Comply harder.

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:35:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:36:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

But you have to admit you had an illegal SBR ....its right on the eforms homepage.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
New registry - No

Way to massively expand the one already in place - Yes

Thats just me though.

Yep, that’s the part I don’t understand.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:38:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It is a statement where you agree where you have a qualifying firearm for the amnesty.

I guess you don't.

That statement is most likely an account so people don't attempt to register every gun they have as an SBR for free stamps.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess you don't.

Yet these firearms can’t be bought/sold during that 120 day window. Why?
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:40:22 PM EDT
[#34]
deleted, wrong thread
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:42:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Braces were a way to circumvent it from the start.

Do you currently own machineguns, suppressors, DDs, SBRs, SBSs, AOWs, DEWATs? They have your name already.

Calm the fuck down.

View Quote

I suggest we do the opposite of what this guy says. Get pissed. Comply maliciously. Take every lawful opportunity you can find to be the biggest pain in the ass you can possibly be to these ridiculous bureaucrats and their dumb capricious bullshit rules. Call your legislators, R and D alike, and demand that they disempower the KKKTF from violating the civil rights of citizens and that they repeal the outrageous poll tax that we've suffered under for 100 years. Call it Jim Crow 2.0 and end the NFA. We decided a long time ago that government didn't get to oppress people and it's time to fully hold them to that standard.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:44:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Thats just me though.

View Quote

Do you contract out your boot shining services?

I have a few pairs I need done.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:44:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Sig braces were an extended free trial period to the NFA. Now that it’s over people are just assmad they have to pay the subscription. Except it doesn’t even require that, they just need to sign up for the service.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:45:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
This is nothing but a troll post promoting gun registry fuck it you can't win here because the the pro registry wackos will not stop. I've got several form 4 and 1 items. Difference is I knew up front it was required. This BS is law making and a back door registry scheme. The atf approved braces. The atf stated you could fire them from shoulders. They waited till tens of million were sold and then illegally want to write a registration law and illegally change the definition of what an SBR is. They do not have the constitutional authority to rewrite or change laws. Only congress does.

This is nothing but a scheme for a back door registration of gun owners. Fuck the atf and anyone that supports this.

Now that said if you were going to do and sbr anyways then this is great for you. But the choice was yours to make and you had plans to do it anyway. But this crap they are trying to illegally impose on millions of others is a registration of guns. Atf already classified a brace as not a stock. Now they weaponized it to use against innocent Americans

View Quote

The whole point is that NFA existed, and braces were a way to get around it.

Stop pretending that everyone didn't know this.

The fact that people are mad about the brace ruling and screeching about non-compliance is ridiculous because by using the brace they were trying to comply with the NFA.

Its that simple.

Stop shitting on me.

I wasn't every motherfucker posting threads all over the internet throwing shit at the ATF while I shouldered my brace, and used my youtube account to make money and sell products while shitting on the community.

That wasn't me.

The whole brace issue has been back and forth with the ATF for YEARS while videos and threads were pumped out throwing it in their face.

The community fucked around and found out.

Hopefully lawsuits will resolve this shit, and I hope it gets SBRs and SBSs off the NFA.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:46:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

correct
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats what kind of people post here

correct

I like you.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:48:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess you don't.

Agree....but that part you must admit you were breaking federal laws upfront by saying you owned an illegal sbr then saying something as stupid as you must do this so everyone doesn't try to sbr all their lowers. That's the stupidest thing Posted here yet. I can see it now. Someone confessing to having 10 weapons with braces and admitting he had 10 illegal SBRs and some people are OK with this admission of guilt to something that was perfectly legal until this BS
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:52:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Wait am I on an Everytown for Gun Safety forum?
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:53:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess you don't.

Because the ATF is enacting a ruling that will result in them being illegal outside of the NFA.
They control that.

ATF regulates what FFLs can sell, and controls licensing.

Why is that hard to understand?

Are manufacturers and FFLs going to go against that?

Why don't you ask them? Why are you asking me?
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:54:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I suggest we do the opposite of what this guy says. Get pissed. Comply maliciously. Take every lawful opportunity you can find to be the biggest pain in the ass you can possibly be to these ridiculous bureaucrats and their dumb capricious bullshit rules. Call your legislators, R and D alike, and demand that they disempower the KKKTF from violating the civil rights of citizens and that they repeal the outrageous poll tax that we've suffered under for 100 years. Call it Jim Crow 2.0 and end the NFA. We decided a long time ago that government didn't get to oppress people and it's time to fully hold them to that standard.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Braces were a way to circumvent it from the start.

Do you currently own machineguns, suppressors, DDs, SBRs, SBSs, AOWs, DEWATs? They have your name already.

Calm the fuck down.

Cool. You're willing.

Please draft us some form letters and scripts.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:54:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Thats just me though.

View Quote

Wait, we don’t have to engrave Form 1’d shit any more? Where’s that nugget of info from?
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:55:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
by using the brace they were trying to comply with the NFA.
View Quote

Title 1 =/= NFA
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:57:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

The fact that people are mad about the brace ruling and screeching about non-compliance is ridiculous because by using the brace they were trying to comply with the NFA.

Its that simple.

Stop shitting on me.

I wasn't every motherfucker posting threads all over the internet throwing shit at the ATF while I shouldered my brace, and used my youtube account to make money and sell products while shitting on the community.

That wasn't me.

The whole brace issue has been back and forth with the ATF for YEARS while videos and threads were pumped out throwing it in their face.

Hopefully lawsuits will resolve this shit, and I hope it gets SBRs and SBSs off the NFA.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its that simple.

Stop shitting on me.

That wasn't me.

Your entire support of this BS scheme and telling everyone they are stupid if they do not accept it. Even though they must admit to owning an illegal sbr because they had a legal brace on it up until now. Then you attack those that do not agree with this garbage.  A blind idoit can see this for what it is. You come across as whatever. Others here have stated what they think as far as that go. But peddle your stupid if you do not do this else where. Because that's exactly what you're doing. Peddling a gun registration scheme. You come here as a new member and start backing atf and bullshit regulations and then expect to be treated how. Now I know what the block list is for.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:58:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Wait, we don’t have to engrave Form 1’d shit any more? Where’s that nugget of info from?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats just me though.

The ATF website instructions address this. For example, I bought an MPX with a factory brace, so they say I can use their markings and don't have to engrave.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:03:11 PM EDT
[#48]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
by using the brace they were trying to comply with the NFA.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/916544ac793a85f91c370c4e63254724/tenor.gif?itemid=16095497
Title 1 =/= NFA

Stop acting like braces weren't the NFA workaround.

They were.

They were from the start. I remember the first design and how sig bought it. Everyone hailed it as the SBR workaround.

Stop pretending it wasn't like that. Everyone on every forum including this one referred to it as a way to get around the NFA.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:05:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Your entire support of this BS scheme and telling everyone they are stupid if they do not accept it. Even though they must admit to owning an illegal sbr because they had a legal brace on it up until now. Then you attack those that do not agree with this garbage.  A blind idoit can see this for what it is. You come across as whatever. Others here have stated what they think as far as that go. But peddle your stupid if you do not do this else where. Because that's exactly what you're doing. Peddling a gun registration scheme. You come here as a new member and start backing atf and bullshit regulations and then expect to be treated how. Now I know what the block list is for.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its that simple.

Stop shitting on me.

That wasn't me.

There’s already a gun registry. The NFRTR plus all the records they’ve OCR scanned.

They don’t need to back door trick you into anything. It’s already done.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:06:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its that simple.

Stop shitting on me.

That wasn't me.

I don't think you get it. The brace was the scheme, and now all of you are prtending that that wasn't the case.

It was.

I am not new to the gun community just because I joined HERE last year.

Go sue someone.

You have that kind of money?

Your virtue?

Back it up.

Are you calling me an idiot? I got a warning for that once.

Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top