Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 4:54:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I say fuck Ukraine AND Russia. I really don't care about either. But I do care that our southern border has been open for 2 years now and that money sent to Ukraine could have went there instead....but Ukraine 1st Biden says everything is perfectly fine at the border!!! Even though BP say it's quote on quote "like a open border"... The priority should be America 1st which FJB and his fellow band of Globalists are anything but. Those who are rah rah for Ukraine should go fly there and fight as volunteers and give us updates on how it's going, lead by example.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 6:42:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Who fueled the divide here at home?

Hint: They really liked red
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This conflict is reminiscent of Vietnam and how it divided the USA.

Who fueled the divide here at home?

Hint: They really liked red

You just proved who. You and the pm(something) guy in this thread are like little babies kicking their legs cause people don’t agree with you. With you guys it’s support this or you “really like red”.

You all just want to post smart ass remarks with an emote. This place and the overwhelming majority of members are living rent free. Sucks.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 6:46:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Genocide, ethnic cleansing, whatever you want to call it. There is no doubt Russia’s intention is to erase Ukraine and any Ukrainians who disagree. Anyone who can’t admit this is in denial or supports it.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 6:58:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Genocide, ethnic cleansing, whatever you want to call it. There is now doubt Russia’s intention is to erase Ukraine and any Ukrainians who disagree. Anyone who can’t admit this is in denial or supports it.
View Quote

Do you need to edit this? It reads a little confusing. It seems you meant no, instead of now.

But I agree, Russia is going to level Ukraine at this point. Thank biden for that. No country can engage Russia directly or we go over a cliff of no return. Biden was so quick to escalate the proxy the focus should have been on negotiations. So instead of Ukraine losing some territories they will lose it all.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 7:16:01 AM EDT
[#5]
My eyes saw the title as Ziminski will beg for more money.  lol.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 7:17:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Do you need to edit this? It reads a little confusing. It seems you meant no, instead of now.

But I agree, Russia is going to level Ukraine at this point. Thank biden for that. No country can engage Russia directly or we go over a cliff of no return. Biden was so quick to escalate the proxy the focus should have been on negotiations. So instead of Ukraine losing some territories they will lose it all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Genocide, ethnic cleansing, whatever you want to call it. There is now doubt Russia’s intention is to erase Ukraine and any Ukrainians who disagree. Anyone who can’t admit this is in denial or supports it.

Thanks for the catch!

But I disagree on Ukraine losing territory.  The opposite is happening.

And Russia is NOT “being pushed into a corner;” Russia is being pushed into Russia.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 7:20:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Thanks for the catch!

And Russia is NOT “being pushed into a corner;” Russia is being pushed into Russia.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the catch!

Well then that’s good news! Where did you hear that?
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 7:20:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I say fuck Ukraine AND Russia. I really don't care about either. But I do care that our southern border has been open for 2 years now and that money sent to Ukraine could have went there instead....but Ukraine 1st Biden says everything is perfectly fine at the border!!! Even though BP say it's quote on quote "like a open border"... The priority should be America 1st which FJB and his fellow band of Globalists are anything but. Those who are rah rah for Ukraine should go fly there and fight as volunteers and give us updates on how it's going, lead by example.
View Quote

Then why exactly haven’t you gone down to the US border to protect it? Hell, you could drive there.

Also:  if we stopped giving any more to Ukraine, do you seriously believe the current government would spent a single penny on border security??

The two issues are completely separate.  It would be retarded to link them at this time.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 7:23:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Open your checkbooks, Ukrainebros.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/12/2022 7:24:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the catch!

There are multiple sources here all saying the same thing:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/OFFICIAL-Russo-Ukrainian-War-/5-2499714/

The Institute for the Study of War (ISW) is one of the better sources.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 7:29:18 AM EDT
[#11]
So which one of you "edgy" Clown bois going to post a Ukraine thread tommorow? OP going for 3 days In a row or will another GD lowling gonna go for there 5 mins of "look at me I'm edgy, I can makes Ukraine thread" fame??  So which one of you tards is it going to be?

Link Posted: 10/12/2022 7:31:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Russia is losing.  

This map doesn’t even cover the massive recent advances by the Ukrainian army:

Russia will soon lose Kherson.  The loss of Kherson means it’s game-over for Crimea, since Kherson controls the vast majority of Crimea’s water supply.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 7:36:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Then why exactly haven’t you gone down to the US border to protect it? Hell, you could drive there.

Also:  if we stopped giving any more to Ukraine, do you seriously believe the current government would spent a single penny on border security??

The two issues are completely separate.  It would be retarded to link them at this time.
View Quote

The difference in treatment of our border vs the Ukrainian border are the way the issues are connected .

Why does the pedo want our border open ? To hurt America

Why does he want Ukraine’s border honored ?

Do you honestly believe the pedo gives one shit about Ukrainians being killed by Putin ? Of course not .

But I’m supposed to believe that the pedo thinks , “well bleeding Russia of men and material is good for America so let’s do that “ ?

Doing “what’s good for America “ has NEVER been a thought that he’s had . The disparity in his actions towards the American people vs the Ukrainian people is too large to ignore
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 7:42:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Russia is losing.  

This map doesn’t even cover the massive recent advances by the Ukrainian army:

https://api.time.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/UkraineWarMovements.gif?w=650&w=650

Russia will soon lose Kherson.  The loss of Kherson means it’s game-over for Crimea, since Kherson controls the vast majority of Crimea’s water supply.
View Quote

If Russian troops leave an area I would be suspicious and not occupy it too heavily. Probably means days of missiles headed there.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 7:45:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The difference in treatment of our border vs the Ukrainian border are the way the issues are connected .

Do you honestly believe the pedo gives one shit about Ukrainians being killed by Putin ? Of course not .

But I’m supposed to believe that the pedo thinks , “well bleeding Russia of men and material is good for America so let’s do that “ ?

Doing “what’s good for America “ has NEVER been a thought that he’s had . The disparity in his actions towards the American people vs the Ukrainian people is too large to ignore
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I supported the 40+ year war against Russia throughout my life.  Still do.  If you think the Cold War ended in 1989, you are wrong; as wrong as Obama when he made that claim in the presidential debate.  Putin’s goal is to recreate the USSR.

Guess what: President Reagan was right.  Russia is the evil empire.  I have always supported their destruction.  

But look at it this way:  we give away a few old weapons - ones which were specifically made to kill Russians, and they get used up to kill Russians, but we don’t even risk losing a single US soldier.

That’s the bargain of a lifetime!  

Even the new weapons given away get replaced by: US-made weapons.  That means US jobs, plus our military gets the newest and best.  Supporting Ukraine is a win-win for us, no matter how you look at it.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 7:47:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I supported the 40+ year war against Russia throughout my life.  Still do.  If you think the Cold War ended in 1989, you are wrong; as wrong as Obama when he made that claim in the presidential debate.  Putin’s goal is to recreate the USSR.

Guess what: President Reagan was right.  Russia is the evil empire.  I have always supported their destruction.  

But look at it this way:  we give away a few old weapons - ones which were specifically made to kill Russians, and they get used up to kill Russians, but we don’t even risk losing a single US soldier.

That’s the bargain of a lifetime!  Even the new weapons given away get replaced by: US-made weapons.  That means US jobs, plus our military gets the newest and best.  Supporting Ukraine is a win-win for us, no matter how you look at it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s the bargain of a lifetime!  Even the new weapons given away get replaced by: US-made weapons.  That means US jobs, plus our military gets the newest and best.  Supporting Ukraine is a win-win for us, no matter how you look at it.

The problem is, is that we NEED to replace those weapons and that is the side that is getting shorted.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 7:49:05 AM EDT
[#17]
america is stupid.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 7:53:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
So which one of you "edgy" Clown bois going to post a Ukraine thread tommorow? OP going for 3 days In a row or will another GD lowling gonna go for there 5 mins of "look at me I'm edgy, I can makes Ukraine thread" fame??  So which one of you tards is it going to be?

View Quote

How much money have you sent for your cause?
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 7:54:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
america is stupid.
View Quote

Agreed. Number one proof- foreign oil dependency.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 8:03:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
he doesn't have to beg
View Quote

This is what I came to post.
Remember biden got his son out of trouble through corruption, I'm sure he would hate for more damning info to leak out from that country...
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 8:03:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
america is stupid.
View Quote

Don’t confuse stupidity with skillfully implementing a plan contrary to the prosperity of America. .
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 8:17:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

If Russian troops leave an area I would be suspicious and not occupy it too heavily. Probably means days of missiles headed there.
View Quote

They seem entirely uninterested in shelling their lost territory in favor of proving how shit their missiles are by losing half of them and the other half hitting such critical targets like a tree, a bridge, and an annoying bird that shits on peoples cars.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 8:35:44 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

They seem entirely uninterested in shelling their lost territory in favor of proving how shit their missiles are by losing half of them and the other half hitting such critical targets like a tree, a bridge, and an annoying bird that shits on peoples cars.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hopefully that trend continues.  But I just can’t help from being suspicious there’s more to the situation.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 8:44:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Couple grand and continuing to do so. It goes to directly purchase and ship gear needed by their soldiers
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 8:47:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Couple grand and continuing to do so. It goes to directly purchase and ship gear needed by their soldiers
View Quote

Good on you.

Can't fault you there.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 8:49:16 AM EDT
[#26]
There are no words or sentences that will ever convince the pro Russian contingent here that helping Ukraine is the right thing. They have their misguided beliefs and it will not change.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 8:56:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
There are no words or sentences that will ever convince the pro Russian contingent here that helping Ukraine is the right thing. They have their misguided beliefs and it will not change.
View Quote

You do realize that it is possible to be indifferent about this war, don't you?

Just because someone doesn't care about this war doesn't mean that they support Russia.

The world isn't binary. This isn't a team event.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 9:02:43 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
Nope, but it's funny as shit watching them spew the same BS over and over  10% for the big guy, but muh taxes, but muh border, Biden man Bad

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 9:03:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Except just like "$20 million to Uganda to study female contraception techniques," the Ukrainian military is probably only seeing pennies on the dollar. This entire thing is graft. Just look at the total amount we've "given" Ukraine. It's an absurd amount that we wouldn't spend if we were the ones fighting in Ukraine.

This is one big money laundering scheme.
View Quote

Except the vast majority of it is in the form of hardware…so unless you start seeing significant amounts of it ending up elsewhere in the world I’d say it’s getting out to pretty good use.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 9:03:21 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
he doesn't have to beg
View Quote

this
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 9:06:13 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol. Derp. Russia is not even remotely going to take all of Ukraine, and this is extraordinary obvious if you've been even vaguely following the situation on the ground, which you obviously haven't. The Russians failed to take Kyiv during the opening stages of the invasion and were forced to withdraw due to poor logistics and heavy casualties, they just got thrown out of the entirety of Kharkiv Oblast, they're struggling to hold onto Kherson, etc. After seven months of enormous material, personnel, and territorial losses, you think Russia is somehow capable of taking the entirety of Ukraine? That's completely absurd.

You literally have it backwards. Putin invaded with the goal of overthrowing the Kyiv government and annexing the entire country, and he's now been forced to scale his objective down to securing the Donbas, which is starting to look more and more unlikely too at this point. As a result of Western support, Ukraine isn't going to lose all of its territory and might have to settle for giving up part of the Donbas. However, provided that Western support continues and the neo-isolationist faction of the GOP doesn't royally fuck this up, there's a reasonable chance that Ukraine retakes all of the Donbas and Crimea.

Your logic regarding Western support overall is eerily similar to, "Don't resist the criminal, just give them what they want and nobody will get hurt."

Link Posted: 10/12/2022 9:09:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You excited about deficit spending on the border?

/oh that’s different
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I see that the Ukrainebros are super excited about big government deficit spending.  

True colors...

/oh that’s different

Wait, wasn't someone just arguing that border spending won't be on the table no matter what?

Either way, yes, I would take spending a few billion on the border wall as deficit spending versus 40-60 billion in a war between other countries.  Cut the deficit spending on a project by 90%+ and secure our border?  Win/win.  I'll take that deal all day, every day.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 9:10:10 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Hopefully that trend continues.  But I just can’t help from being suspicious there’s more to the situation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You think there's "more to" Russia abandoning hundreds of tanks, IFVs, and SPGs in a chaotic retreat from Kharkiv? Once again, lol.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 9:12:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Nope, but it's funny as shit watching them spew the same BS over and over  10% for the big guy, but muh taxes, but muh border, Biden man Bad

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/164452/LukeCrywalkerMain_01_00480-1000x563_jpg-2560432.JPG
View Quote

is it really BS if its true?

Or is it just BS to you since you bought the narrative?
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 9:19:49 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/164452/LukeCrywalkerMain_01_00480-1000x563_jpg-2560432.JPG

It's not nearly as true as many here would like it to be. The Biden's sketchy behavior occurred before Zelensky took office, and they were involved with pro-Russian oligarchs (that's the root cause of much of the corruption in Ukraine). It has little to no bearing on why the collective West is supporting Ukraine, in spite of what Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones, Bitchute, Gab, etc. say.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 9:22:25 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 9:23:35 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Wait, wasn't someone just arguing that border spending won't be on the table no matter what?

Either way, yes, I would take spending a few billion on the border wall as deficit spending versus 40-60 billion in a war between other countries.  Cut the deficit spending on a project by 90%+ and secure our border?  Win/win.  I'll take that deal all day, every day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I see that the Ukrainebros are super excited about big government deficit spending.  

True colors...

/oh that’s different

Yea but the U.S. border wall isn’t a huge money maker.  Cutting off Russian NG to Europe and selling US ng to Europe is.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 9:25:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

It's not nearly as true as many here would like it to be. The Biden's sketchy behavior occurred before Zelensky took office, and they were involved with pro-Russian oligarchs (that's the root cause of much of the corruption in Ukraine). It has little to no bearing on why the collective West is supporting Ukraine, in spite of what Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones, Bitchute, Gab, etc. say.
View Quote

So there is US gov corruption...which makes all those "UA IS CORRUPT!" headlines the UAbois ignore.... a fact.

We couldn't fund our border security, but we're dumping billions to some dump. Fact.

Biden is bad. Fact.

This is being funded by taxes. Fact.

Where is the BS? All I see is fact.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 9:42:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

So there is US gov corruption...which makes all those "UA IS CORRUPT!" headlines the UAbois ignore.... a fact.

We couldn't fund our border security, but we're dumping billions to some dump. Fact.

Biden is bad. Fact.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Biden is bad. Fact.

You just posted a series of strawmen and red herrings.

Hardly anyone denies that Ukraine has had noteworthy issues with corruption. Almost all post-Soviet states have; it was an inherent part of that system and it takes time to get rid of. However, Ukraine has made significant efforts to clean up their issues with corruption, many of which were/are still Russian in origin. The bottom line is, corruption (real or imagined) doesn't justify Russia's invasion, nor is it the primary reason the collective West is supporting Ukraine against our greatest geopolitical rival over the last century.

Aid to Ukraine has nothing to do with our issues with mass immigration. If we weren't sending aid to Ukraine, that money wouldn't be used for border security under any circumstances. You're fooling yourself if you think otherwise. Other than some elements on the dissident right, no one actually wants to stop mass immigration. We could easily help Ukraine kick the shit out of Russia and secure our border at the same time, but we aren't, because the political will to secure our border isn't there.

Yes, Biden is a shitbag, but that doesn't justify taking the opposite stance of his administration on this issue solely because it's his administration. This is literally the inverse of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

In the grand scheme of things, the money we're spending on Ukraine is nothing, and we're getting the destruction of the Russian military on Ukrainian soil out of it. It's an enormous bargain, but many here are too short sighted and cynical to see it. There's not nearly the outrage over Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid in GD, in spite of the fact that those are actually bankrupting us and we're spending exponentially more on those than we have on Ukraine. Why? Because there isn't a massive foreign information operation to convince conservatives that Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid are wastes of money.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 9:47:48 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

You just posted a series of strawmen and red herrings.

Hardly anyone denies that Ukraine has had noteworthy issues with corruption. Almost all post-Soviet states have; it was an inherent part of that system and it takes time to get rid of. However, Ukraine has made significant efforts to clean up their issues with corruption, many of which were/are still Russian in origin. The bottom line is, corruption (real or imagined) doesn't justify Russia's invasion, nor is it the primary reason the collective West is supporting Ukraine against our greatest geopolitical rival over the last century.

Aid to Ukraine has nothing to do with our issues with mass immigration. If we weren't sending aid to Ukraine, that money wouldn't be used for border security under any circumstances. You're fooling yourself if you think otherwise. Other than some elements on the dissident right, no one actually wants to stop mass immigration. We could easily help Ukraine kick the shit out of Russia and secure our border at the same time, but we aren't, because the political will to secure our border isn't there.

Yes, Biden is a shitbag, but that doesn't justify taking the opposite stance of his administration on this issue solely because it's his administration. This is literally the inverse of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

In the grand scheme of things, the money we're spending on Ukraine is nothing, and we're getting the destruction of the Russian military on Ukrainian soil out of it. It's an enormous bargain, but many here are too short sighted and cynical to see it. There's not nearly the outrage over Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid in GD, in spite of the fact that those are actually bankrupting us and we're spending exponentially more on those than we have on Ukraine. Why? Because there isn't a massive foreign information operation to convince conservatives that Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid are wastes of money.
View Quote

You come off like a CNN anchor. "It isn't a big deal" "This money would be wasted anyway" "Yeah, theres corruption, but.."

MSM zombie. I'm done here.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 9:48:26 AM EDT
[#41]
And too many in GD applaud.  "Putin is the greatest threat the world has ever seen!"
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 9:52:38 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The same could be said about pro-Ukraine bros calling everyone Russian spies/Ivan/Putin puffer etc and the same bs twitter bots called Trump every day for 4 years.

Or repeating "bargain" or "bargain of the century" over and over like some used car salesman.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 9:53:07 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Open your checkbooks, Ukrainebros.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/12/2022 10:10:14 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Lol. Derp. Russia is not even remotely going to take all of Ukraine, and this is extraordinary obvious if you've been even vaguely following the situation on the ground, which you obviously haven't. The Russians failed to take Kyiv during the opening stages of the invasion and were forced to withdraw due to poor logistics and heavy casualties, they just got thrown out of the entirety of Kharkiv Oblast, they're struggling to hold onto Kherson, etc. After seven months of enormous material, personnel, and territorial losses, you think Russia is somehow capable of taking the entirety of Ukraine? That's completely absurd.

You literally have it backwards. Putin invaded with the goal of overthrowing the Kyiv government and annexing the entire country, and he's now been forced to scale his objective down to securing the Donbas, which is starting to look more and more unlikely too at this point. As a result of Western support, Ukraine isn't going to lose all of its territory and might have to settle for giving up part of the Donbas. However, provided that Western support continues and the neo-isolationist faction of the GOP doesn't royally fuck this up, there's a reasonable chance that Ukraine retakes all of the Donbas and Crimea.

Your logic regarding Western support overall is eerily similar to, "Don't resist the criminal, just give them what they want and nobody will get hurt."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok, got it.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 10:48:19 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Just because someone doesn't care about this war doesn't mean that they support Russia.

View Quote
Sure are a fair amount of indifferent but very loud people around.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 10:51:03 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think it's rather acceptable to be loud about billions of our dollars being wasted
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 10:52:21 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 10:54:40 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I think it's rather acceptable to be loud about billions of our dollars being wasted
View Quote
Well that isn't being indifferent.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 10:57:19 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/12/2022 10:58:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doesn't make us pro russian either contrary to your belief.

I mean sure there are without a doubt russian trolls who are in GD.  I AM NOT ONE OF THEM.  YOU KNOW THAT TO BE TRUE.  

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top