Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 8:43:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Good kick.

Not exactly in accordance with policy, but it'll do.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 8:46:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Apparently not the first time the guy's temper got him in trouble.

Assaulted a jogger while off duty in 2001 (plus an extended cut of the kicking...looks like the lady was out for the count)

Well well, imagine that. So are all you cops on here still going to stick up for your fellow officer along the "thin blue line"? He's a dirt bag that can't control his emotions just like the judge said in the video. He shouldn't even have a badge, let alone be allowed to carry a fire arm, how long before he gets mad and shoots some one just because he was having a bad day?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 8:48:35 AM EDT
[#3]

OP is a ratard.

Excessive   not "Accessive".    

BTW,     The cop was WAY out of line on this.  The woman was cuffed. All he had to do was take a step back.    
Did she deserve it?  YES.   Was it lawful?  NO.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 8:52:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Excessive force.

He's Toast.

I predict guilty for misdemeanor assault, not the felony he is charged with. Then fired from Lincoln PD for violating rules and regs for CUBO.

Good riddance....
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 8:52:49 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Assaulted a jogger while off duty in 2001 (plus an extended cut of the kicking...looks like the lady was out for the count)

Well well, imagine that. So are all you cops on here still going to stick up for your fellow officer along the "thin blue line"? He's a dirt bag that can't control his emotions just like the judge said in the video. He shouldn't even have a badge, let alone be allowed to carry a fire arm, how long before he gets mad and shoots some one just because he was having a bad day?

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 8:53:33 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So a misdemeanor assault from over 10 years ago means he can't control his emotions?

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 8:59:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

So a misdemeanor assault from over 10 years ago means he can't control his emotions?  

Well thats the way the DA would play it against anyone other than a cop. why should he be treated any different?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:00:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Cop doesn't really even have a "backswing" to his kick.

Simple reaction to stop her violence.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:00:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Oev50rKVDJE/TMhw6rftDHI/AAAAAAAAALM/hZ-_XxmkQ84/s1600/arm+on+fire.jpg

So arrest me

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:00:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Well I have ZERO assault charges against me, misdemeanor or othewise, and my temper is waaaay short. So....yes.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:00:50 AM EDT
[#11]
That cop is a fucking pussy.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:05:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Loose cannon.

Thanks for that video, as it does lend a bit more context.  30 day suspension 11 yrs ago, suspended w/o pay for this one AND he sure did knock her the fuck out, didn't he?

She's down for the count.  The other officer is poking her just to see if she's alive, lol.

IMO, this officer is going down and going down hard.

Chris
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:09:47 AM EDT
[#13]
What was the woman being arrested for in the first place ?
Just my opinion, but I think her actions warranted a little stick time, but not knee-jerk kicking in the head.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:09:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
My first reaction was to laugh.......is that bad

eta.. Why do people think it's ok to hit the police.

no i laughed too, then showed it to a few co workers they all laughed must be okay
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:26:57 AM EDT
[#15]
I wish bad things to happen to that man.  He is not better than anyone else who hits a woman.  If the piece of shit wouldn't be wearing a badge all of you apologists would be thumping your chests saying how much of a pussy he is for hitting a woman.  Fuck him.  He doesn't deserve to be a police officer.  Pussy.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:28:02 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I wish bad things to happen to that man.  He is not better than anyone else who hits a woman.  If the piece of shit wouldn't be wearing a badge all of you apologists would be thumping your chests saying how much of a pussy he is for hitting a woman.  Fuck him.  He doesn't deserve to be a police officer.  Pussy.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:28:46 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Shhhhhhhhh.

She hit first. Were he not wearing a badge, she still hit first.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:33:06 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shhhhhhhhh.

OK.  So if a woman of her size "hit" you with that failed attempt at a leg sweep you would kick her in the head?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:36:01 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I wish bad things to happen to that man. He is not better than anyone else who hits a woman. If the piece of shit wouldn't be wearing a badge all of you apologists would be thumping your chests saying how much of a pussy he is for hitting a woman. Fuck him. He doesn't deserve to be a police officer. Pussy.

Someone has never arrested a noncompliant female if they think gender has anything to do with use of force.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:37:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Shame it was not a motor cop. Guy did a fine job anyway.  Don't treat them like fools.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:40:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shhhhhhhhh.

OK.  So if a woman of her size "hit" you with that failed attempt at a leg sweep you would kick her in the head?

No, I'd bitchslap her so hard her momma felt it.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:40:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I wish bad things to happen to that man. He is not better than anyone else who hits a woman. If the piece of shit wouldn't be wearing a badge all of you apologists would be thumping your chests saying how much of a pussy he is for hitting a woman. Fuck him. He doesn't deserve to be a police officer. Pussy.

Someone has never arrested a noncompliant female if they think gender has anything to do with use of force.

No, but I've had to subdue a pissed off girlfriend before because she walked in on me with another chick and I was able to do so without striking her.  

He is a pussy and so is anyone else who hits an unarmed, let alone handcuffed woman.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:41:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

No, but I've had to subdue a pissed off girlfriend before because she walked in on me with another chick and I was able to do so without striking her.  

He is a pussy and so is anyone else who hits an unarmed, let alone handcuffed woman.

Oh ye of moral consistency.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:41:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shhhhhhhhh.

Says a lot about you then.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:42:53 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Like this guy huh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0WTcTzN96s

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:42:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shhhhhhhhh.

Give me $20, and I'll recalibrate your sarcasm meter.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:43:12 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shhhhhhhhh.

Tell us about your experience with use of force.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:43:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah because cheating on a meaningless relationship in college is equal to hitting a woman.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:46:54 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah because cheating on a meaningless relationship in college is equal to hitting a woman.

You're the one who brought it up, not me.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:49:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:50:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shah.

I know enough that the scumbag's use of it in the video was excessive and abusive.  I don't care if the bitch just robbed a bank.  It was unnecessary.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:55:43 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know enough that the scumbag's use of it in the video was excessive and abusive.  I don't care if the bitch just robbed a bank.  It was unnecessary.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:55:51 AM EDT
[#33]
She shouldn't have but neither should he.

Looks like he let his emotions get the best of him instead of keeping them in check.

He was butt hurt.

Sure, anybody that got kicked would want to kick back, but he is supposed to be a professional and in this case he did not show that.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:58:15 AM EDT
[#34]
Nothing to see here.  Move along.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:59:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Chuckle
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:02:37 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Wow look at all the authoritarian sycophant cock gobbling going on in here.

Takes a real tough guy to think that a woman who is handcuffed should be kicked in the head because she "kicked" a cop in the shin.
Kicked is in quotes because what she did doesn't really count as a kick.

May all the women in your lives be treated so well.

Someone was bound to come along who thinks women get to play by different rules and only some laws or standards apply to them.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:03:07 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Well thats the way the DA would play it against anyone other than a cop. why should he be treated any different?

Generally past convictions can't be brought up in court because it would bias the judge or jury against the defendant, rather than weighing the facts of the case at hand.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:07:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Takes a real tough guy to think that a woman who is handcuffed should be kicked in the head because she "kicked" a cop in the shin.

Someone was bound to come along who thinks women get to play by different rules and only some laws or standards apply to them.

That piece of shit was not fighting for his life.  Woman or man he was in no danger at all and had multiple alternatives to practicing his kickboxing on a seated and handcuffed individual.  I said it before and I'll say it again.  I wish terrible things upon him.  Sworn officers need to be held to higher standards.  I am surprised he passed the psych exam.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:09:35 AM EDT
[#39]
That wasn't a kick, that was foot-tap.  If he had really kicked her, in that position, with even a little force, she would be completely messed up.  
Hope he gets a conservative judge with reasonable life experiences.  If he gets a liberal judge who has never been physical, he is screwed.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:10:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The cop would be just as wrong if he kicked a male suspect handcuffed and on the ground in the same circumstances.  It isn't a reasonable response to what happened and those cheering about it deserve to be kicked in the head themselves.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:11:11 AM EDT
[#41]
I just love it how RI never makes national news for anything good.
Typical RI woman, btw.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:14:34 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pretty much my view.
He assaulted a guy over words being exchanged in the past.  Not a stretch to believe he snapped when kicked.

Looks like the city see's it that way also, administrative charges being served, including "Failure to remain calm regardless of provocation. . ." (+ more videos regarding the case)

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:17:20 AM EDT
[#43]
She slapped a guy in the casino then kicked a cop.

Good kick and cop is not guilty.

You go around hitting and kicking people you deserve to get your ass kicked.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:17:50 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
That wasn't a kick, that was foot-tap.  If he had really kicked her, in that position, with even a little force, she would be completely messed up.  
Hope he gets a conservative judge with reasonable life experiences.  If he gets a liberal judge who has never been physical, he is screwed.

Foot tap?  To the head?  It doesn't take much to cause a concussion.  What if she would have hit her head on that pole or on the curb following the "foot tap"?  That situation could have turned out a lot worse if he rotated his hips into the kick "accidentally".  He could be facing manslaughter charges because he is an idiot who doesn't deserve to clean the toilet I shit in.  He should have taken a step back, put her on her belly and hog tied her; then charged her with assault of a LEO and left it to the court to dole out the punishment.  He is not Judge Dredd.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:19:01 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

You go around hitting and kicking people you deserve to get your ass face kicked.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:19:43 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

I just love it how RI never makes national news for anything good.

Typical RI woman, btw.

Wasn't it a RI women that had her leg broken resisting police during a protest in N. Providence a few years back? A pic was floating around of the broken leg at a 90 degree angle (at a spot where legs are not supposed to be at 90 degree angles).

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:21:45 AM EDT
[#47]
I'm torn on this one.  I appreciate a good kick to the head to anyone that deserves it, but a drunk white girl haphazardly kicking you in the shin from a seated position may not warrant the Jackie Chan.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:22:19 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I really hope you don't carry a gun and a badge for a living, if you do I really feel bad for the city you "serve".
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:23:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I really hope you don't carry a gun and a badge for a living, if you do I really feel bad for the city you "serve".

Somebody kicks me they get kicked back.

Especially if she just punched another guy like she did in the casino.

Fuck her.  She's a violent loon who needs her ass kicked.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:27:13 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Like this guy huh?

LOL yeah, like SDP is such a fine outstanding police force

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0WTcTzN96s

Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top