Link Posted: 11/15/2012 2:37:47 PM EDT
[#2]

Oh boy.  

This campaign is getting dirty.
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 2:41:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I hereby app only myself, humbly, as his campaign manager, soon to be White House Chief of Staff.

Fear the penguin.

You're no longer my friend.

I've weaponized the penguin (see avatar), what do I win?

Link Posted: 11/15/2012 3:14:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Cute kid.

Wait a minute. This story reminds me of 2004.

Link Posted: 11/15/2012 3:18:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I would like to know the candidate's position on the underutilization of the Test Post Forum.

Third party [System Message] and 82nd believe it underutilized from what I read on their campaign website.

Link Posted: 11/15/2012 3:22:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 3:52:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would like to know the candidate's position on the underutilization of the Test Post Forum.

Third party [System Message] and 82nd believe it underutilized from what I read on their campaign website.

That's it then.

I'm voting third party.

[System Message] and 82ND-ABN 2016!!!

Link Posted: 11/15/2012 4:23:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 4:37:52 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Feel the love.

OK. The second guy towards the cameraman with the cigarette looks like Sean Connery.

Whats with the guy with the giant forehead on the other end?

Link Posted: 11/15/2012 5:02:04 PM EDT
[#10]
First debate question goes to Zhukov.

1. Candidate, Z.  How do you plan to offset Candidate Aimless' skyrocketing  post count?
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 5:30:48 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

First debate question goes to Zhukov.

1. Candidate, Z.  How do you plan to offset Candidate Aimless' skyrocketing  post count?

Link Posted: 11/15/2012 5:32:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 5:41:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Candidate Aimless. Mr. Zhukov is a Texan. The no beans in chilli plank of his platform appeals to many ARFCOMers. Can you overcome being a Yankee to defeat his "southern strategy"?
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 5:53:12 PM EDT
[#14]
I would like to hear the candidates' position on the use of garbage cans for rifle retention.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 5:54:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I would like to hear the candidates' position on the use of garbage cans for rifle retention.

Agreed. This is of interest to the electorate.
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 5:59:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 6:02:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 6:04:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Candidate Aimless. Mr. Zhukov is a Texan. The no beans in chilli plank of his platform appeals to many ARFCOMers. Can you overcome being a Yankee to defeat his "southern strategy"?

I can tell you that we will ruthlessly suppress any usage of beans in chili. Buyers which have the ingredients for making chili will not be allowed to purchase beans. Buying beans of any kind is an implicit declaration that you consent to no-knock searches of your property to detect illegal beaners. Penalties will be harsh.

(Maintaining objectivity, putting down espresso for monitor safety).

Counselor Aimless?

Link Posted: 11/15/2012 6:07:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Point of order: The Oxidized one is not on the ticket and I object to this question. I would, however, like to know if Mr. Aimless has a refuse collection device and whether he has kept up with it. My reports show that he is reckless and unable to maintain control of his property. It goes to show his severe lack of qualifications for the office he is seeking.

Very reckless.

The missing Hot Tub needs a full explanation.

Link Posted: 11/15/2012 6:08:59 PM EDT
[#20]
I'd like to see that Texas Kraut Engineer try to drink that New York Jewish  Lawyer under the table.

Probably take two Pollacks and an Irishman to clean up the aftermath.

Edit, I forgot Evan was a PR, so at least we have a cab driver to get us home.
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 6:16:36 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I can tell you that we will ruthlessly suppress any usage of beans in chili. Buyers which have the ingredients for making chili will not be allowed to purchase beans. Buying beans of any kind is an implicit declaration that you consent to no-knock searches of your property to detect illegal beaners. Penalties will be harsh.

You may have my vote, because of this.

You understand of course, that I'm pretty much throwing away my vote, living in Ohio. Ohio is a reliable kidney bean red state.
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 6:23:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I'd like to see that Texas Kraut Engineer try to drink that New York Jewish  Lawyer under the table.

Probably take two Pollacks and an Irishman to clean up the aftermath.

Edit, I forgot Evan was a PR, so at least we have a cab driver to get us home.

I would be honored!!!!!  
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 6:30:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You understand of course, that I'm pretty much throwing away my vote, living in Ohio. Ohio is a reliable kidney bean red state.

I admit, I read thread title and skipped to page five with out reading the comments.

But I can't pass up a jab at your comment about throwing away your vote,
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 6:31:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 6:32:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Mr. Zhukov,

As a vegetarian what shall I put in my chili for protein?

Vegetarian ground meat substitutes are sometimes comprised of soy(beans).

Will I be forced to be reeducated through being exiled to a land where the only food I can get is animals I shoot?
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 6:33:33 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mr. Zhukov,

Will I be forced to be reeducated through being exiled to a land where the only food I can get is animals I shoot?

Choke yourself.

Link Posted: 11/15/2012 6:35:21 PM EDT
[#27]

I'm totally down with being reeducated...

I'm trying to get free shit out of this somehow.
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 6:43:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 6:45:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I admit, I read thread title and skipped to page five with out reading the comments.

But I can't pass up a jab at your comment about throwing away your vote,

Well played!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 6:45:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Boxers or briefs?
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 6:46:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Boxers or briefs?

Oh, innocent one.
I suspect neither
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 6:48:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Mr. Zhukov,

Reeducation indeed. Pack warm clothes.

Note to NorCal: We're gonna need a bigger Gulag.

WAIT WHAT? NO!!!!! NOT CANADA!!! ANYWHERE BUT CANADA.

I can't live on bagged milk.
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 7:21:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Flip the bird.

Zhukov 2016.

Sorry bud, somehow this song seems appropriate, but I just can't figure out why.

Link Posted: 11/15/2012 7:27:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Quoted:

You have my vote.

Link Posted: 11/15/2012 7:38:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 7:49:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sigline material right there...

That's it then.

I'm voting third party.

[System Message] and 82ND-ABN 2016!!!

Link Posted: 11/15/2012 8:03:03 PM EDT
[#37]
A gallon of raw milk in every fridge!

Vote Zhukov!

Link Posted: 11/15/2012 8:11:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 11/16/2012 5:11:13 AM EDT
[#39]

Oh Aimless, that is so not your wife and we know that is not XCR.  So you have at least 2 mistress's out there!  How many more are we going to find, how many more love children do you have floating arround out there?

Link Posted: 11/16/2012 5:14:23 AM EDT
[#40]
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aimless you have some serious explaining to do!  I found your twitter page.

https://twitter.com/aimlesspenguin
Link Posted: 11/16/2012 1:42:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Mr. Aimless is playing the no comment game. It may backfire as Mr. Zhukov is "defining" Aimless in the eyes of the electorate.

Rumor has it that Mr. Aimless is spending his time courting Powerful ARFCOMers for endorsements.
EdSr.'s name has come up as has Old_Painless.  This is just speculative but their endorsements are rumored to be much sought after by the candidates.
Link Posted: 11/16/2012 1:56:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mr. Aimless is playing the no comment game. It may backfire as Mr. Zhukov is "defining" Aimless in the eyes of the electorate.

Rumor has it that Mr. Aimless is spending his time courting Powerful ARFCOMers for endorsements.
EdSr.'s name has come up as has Old_Painless.  This is just speculative but their endorsements are rumored to be much sought after by the candidates.

I have photographic evidence of Aimless and Ed Sr sitting in a tree stand together.  They were discussing who to ban.

Since i dropped back to bronze, i cant upload it.

Link Posted: 11/16/2012 3:37:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Another scandalous pic

and by golly that bird make some ugly babies

Link Posted: 11/16/2012 3:54:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Z, will you do a better job at staging suicides than the Clinton's?
Link Posted: 11/16/2012 10:08:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 11/16/2012 11:08:16 PM EDT
[#46]
After researching their shenanigans, I'm voting for system message. His shenanigans are cheeky and fun.
Link Posted: 11/16/2012 11:20:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Quoted:

You just lost the entire southeast. It's a sad day when I'm leaning toward voting for a yankee...

Link Posted: 11/16/2012 11:22:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

You just lost the entire southeast. It's a sad day when I'm leaning toward voting for a yankee...

Vote 3rd party! Vote System Message! We cannot let a bean-hater nor a raw milk crusader run our country!

Link Posted: 11/16/2012 11:28:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Candidate Zhukov, how do you respond to the assertion that Stuttgart is in fact, NOT in Texas as listed on your birth certificate and you are therefor ineligible for the office?
Link Posted: 11/16/2012 11:32:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Vote 3rd party! Vote System Message! We cannot let a bean-hater nor a raw milk crusader run our country!

That is exactly who should run this country.  Freedom for all except the infidels that taint the beloved Chili with the satanic legume!!!  Send the infidel to Chili Re-Education Camp!  Bohnen Nicht Macht Frei!!!
Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top