Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 14
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 11:19:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

A very safe community where homes start at about $800K and top out at about $35M and people from around the world pay $3,000 a night for hotel rooms.

So yes, if your under 18 and out after curfew mommy or daddy is getting a call unless its for school, work or church.  Preventing one vandalism or teenage pregnancy at a time.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Curfew?

Jesus Christ.  What kind of progressive shithole have you created/decided to work in?

A very safe community where homes start at about $800K and top out at about $35M and people from around the world pay $3,000 a night for hotel rooms.

So yes, if your under 18 and out after curfew mommy or daddy is getting a call unless its for school, work or church.  Preventing one vandalism or teenage pregnancy at a time.

Officer Cockblock.   .  Been there.  Done that.  Its all fun and games till you see things that cant be 'unseen'.
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 11:22:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

When you're told, as they're leaving, that they're going door to door because the system is generating false calls...

Calling back could have saved a lot of time.

I feel bad for the guys at the end of the street who actually called, though.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?

After reading your post it's pretty clear why you have had issues with the police.

Faulty 911 systems?  Annoying neighbors?

Please, enlighten me.

You do know 911 comes back to an actual phone # right?
70% of the domestic disputes that is the same excuses they always give.
I always love it when I do a call back and their phone rings.

As for the enlightening part, I'm not going to waste my time trying.
Seems you have it all figured out.

When you're told, as they're leaving, that they're going door to door because the system is generating false calls...

Yes Sir, bad guy will often pick up the phone after hanging the phone up after victim called to confess to his crime.  

Can't tell you how many times I've made felony assaultive arrests from 911 hang ups with no answer on call backs.
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 11:22:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?

After reading your post it's pretty clear why you have had issues with the police.

Faulty 911 systems?  Annoying neighbors?

Please, enlighten me.

Well that really sounds a lot different than your original claim.
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 11:23:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Well after I got finished and handed him his warning, I politely asked him where he was going. He politely told me he didn't wish to answer any questions and asked if he was free to leave. I told him yes, and watched as he made a left turn onto a road that's about 15 miles long on an island with no side streets that was closed at the 14mile point because of a bad accident Troopers were working.  

Could have saved the guy 30 minutes as well as some gas.  All well
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Well after I got finished and handed him his warning, I politely asked him where he was going. He politely told me he didn't wish to answer any questions and asked if he was free to leave. I told him yes, and watched as he made a left turn onto a road that's about 15 miles long on an island with no side streets that was closed at the 14mile point because of a bad accident Troopers were working.  

Quoted:
Quoted:
You could have asked if he was headed down 'XY' Road, then when he said yes or asked why, informed him of the problem......

Maybe you could have changed his 'tude, around......

Again, after traffic stop was concluded and "violator" was given a written warning. Going back to kindergarten here, at this point he was free to leave and I couldn't legally detain him any longer. Especially after if he asked if he was being detained.  Stop was over.  He didn't want to talk to me.

Under these circumstances am I to understand that it's ok to violate his rights and detain him?

That part right there...... Instead of asking him where he was going, you could have asked if he was heading down the blocked Road.........

If you had asked that specific question, and saved him the time and the Officers at the wreck having another vehicle in their way........

Maybe the next time he's stopped he might be a little more friendly........
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 11:29:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That part right there...... Instead of asking him where he was going, you could have asked if he was heading down the blocked Road.........

If you had asked that specific question, and saved him the time and the Officers at the wreck having another vehicle in their way........

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
You could have asked if he was headed down 'XY' Road, then when he said yes or asked why, informed him of the problem......

Again, after traffic stop was concluded and "violator" was given a written warning. Going back to kindergarten here, at this point he was free to leave and I couldn't legally detain him any longer. Especially after if he asked if he was being detained.  Stop was over.  He didn't want to talk to me.

Under these circumstances am I to understand that it's ok to violate his rights and detain him?

Typical, a citizen exercises his rights, a LEO respects his rights and the LEO gets blamed. So just making sure, it's OK to violate citizens rights if it works to their advantage.  Got it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 11:43:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 11:47:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Sounds like your sergeant was pretty gullible.

How did he make sergeant?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rummaging? Are you serious!?

Let me flesh the story out a little for you.

Kid had an underage girl with him (15 yrs old). He and several buddies had plied her with alcohol, and he was a IV drug user. They thought it a great idea to head up into the mountains and race around the dirt roads, subsequently rolling and injuring everyone.

They were in the process of righting the righting the vehicle when Deputies arrived, and two had already run off into the dark, injured. Kid was high and drunk.

Incident to arrest, one is patted down, and items of contraband or potential weapons are removed and secured.

Was that still "rummaging"?

Sounds like your sergeant was pretty gullible.

How did he make sergeant?

Link Posted: 1/21/2014 12:15:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Typical, a citizen exercises his rights, a LEO respects his rights and the LEO gets blamed. So just making sure, it's OK to violate citizens rights if it works to their advantage.  Got it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm just looking at it from a different angle and pointing that out... Don't lump me in with the haters.....
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 12:29:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Presently I feel like your asking legitimate questions, no offense taken

Keep in mind I've been doing this job well over a decade, so experience helps me.  When I approach someone initially on a stop, the first 30-60 seconds of the "routine" stop I can usually determine by smells, plain sight, actions of driver(sweating when it's 40 degrees outside, ect) if this is routine stop or if I need to investigate further into possible criminal activity.

And correct, unless I spot a tell tell sign something's up, I don't start asking a million questions.  

I don't search many cars, but 9 out of 10 cars I do I make an arrest.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ok.  Well when u do ask on a routine stop, what % of the time are you looking to prevent the motorist from encountering a traffic issue?

99.99% of the time

Hang on, u,r tellin me, that unless someone seems to,b impared, when u ask,them where they r goin, it is,virtually always to help tgem avoid traffic problems.  

U virtually,never are fishing for,some incriminating or contradictory statement that u,can use to get a rs or pc to further detain and maybe search?

Nothing against u personally, I,just find that hard to beliee.

Keep in mind I've been doing this job well over a decade, so experience helps me.  When I approach someone initially on a stop, the first 30-60 seconds of the "routine" stop I can usually determine by smells, plain sight, actions of driver(sweating when it's 40 degrees outside, ect) if this is routine stop or if I need to investigate further into possible criminal activity.

And correct, unless I spot a tell tell sign something's up, I don't start asking a million questions.  

This. He nailed it.  
Everything is a 'step'. Before we even TRY to arrest someone we go through little checklists in our heads and make micro-decisions at the speed of light.
If something registers as 'not right' we need a clarifying answer or another question leading us further into the rabbit hole....

Those officers that just 'skip' this process.....those are the ones that give us a bad rap.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 12:51:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 12:55:08 AM EDT
[#11]
If I was a cop today I would insist on lapel cameras and record every single interaction with the public.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 1:02:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
http://www.bambuser.com

"Take my phone, I don't care. The video is already gone to the cloud along with your career, asshole."
View Quote

Thanks for tip. Just installed it on my iPhone. Seems to work well.

And here is my favorite contempt of cop pastor with big cajones:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDCXzqgD99o

Time for everyone to resist this ludicrous race to a police state.  

Link Posted: 1/21/2014 1:40:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Which has what to do with people exercising their rights? Some of the things that LE does in this nation needs to be resisted with civil disobedience.

The fact that a handful of turds get their jollies off doing that or harassing police has nothing to do with the posted article.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm videotaping, so I can obstruct and distract you, and encourage the guy being arrested to "kick your ass", and block traffic, and push officers off the guy being arrested.

Right?

Google  "copblock"   it's a  techinique they hold seminars to train for.   Just scumbags hoping for a payday.

Which has what to do with people exercising their rights? Some of the things that LE does in this nation needs to be resisted with civil disobedience.

The fact that a handful of turds get their jollies off doing that or harassing police has nothing to do with the posted article.

Nuh-uh.  Its all neckbeards trolling. JIA said so.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 2:25:25 AM EDT
[#14]
That's funny.

Quoted:
 A GOOD cop hates a BAD cop worse than any citizen ever will.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2014 2:55:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I see all the usual "badges" have shown up in force...

View Quote

if you had certain people on ignore, you'd see the other side is well represented with the usual's
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 2:56:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
That's funny.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
That's funny.

Quoted:
 A GOOD cop hates a BAD cop worse than any citizen ever will.

why?
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 3:19:34 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Fuuuuuuuck.

I hate road blocks.  I hate them with all of my being.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
disinfecting sunlight.

Megawatts
Gigawatts

America, Fuck Yeah!

Fuuuuuuuck.

Why don't you love Mur'cuh, son? You want the terrists and dopers to win?
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 3:36:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I stopped a guy the other day for a minor equipment violation, brake light out.  Explained to the gentleman why I stopped him and per policy I couldn't simply release him with a verbal warning, that I would have to write him a written warning.  

Well after I got finished and handed him his warning, I politely asked him where he was going.  He politely told me he didn't wish to answer any questions and asked if he was free to leave. I told him yes, and watched as he made a left turn onto a road that's about 15 miles long on an island with no side streets that was closed at the 14mile point because of a bad accident Troopers were working.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is a wonderful thing.  Everybody should assert their rights.

It's none of your business where I'm coming from or where I'm going.

I stopped a guy the other day for a minor equipment violation, brake light out.  Explained to the gentleman why I stopped him and per policy I couldn't simply release him with a verbal warning, that I would have to write him a written warning.  

Well after I got finished and handed him his warning, I politely asked him where he was going.  He politely told me he didn't wish to answer any questions and asked if he was free to leave. I told him yes, and watched as he made a left turn onto a road that's about 15 miles long on an island with no side streets that was closed at the 14mile point because of a bad accident Troopers were working.  

Except that you didn't need to know where he was headed to inform him of that road closure.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 3:52:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Agreed, being a bike cop you see things and hear things a guy in a car usually wouldn't. Plus, you can roll up on folks completely unseen and unheard. And one is very approachable on a bike. Most people just want to be heard and listened to.
View Quote

A bike cop in WY sounds like he's going to have a long ass ride.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 3:58:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

We had a guy fired for having CONSENSUAL sex on duty that was also arrested and charged with sexual assault and official oppression.  Woman who officer was having sex with never pressed charges.

Ya, laugh it up with your infinite GD internet wisdom  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Take my phone, I don't care. The video is already gone to the cloud along with your career, asshole."

I really don't see why the fools believe that, it's never happened in my almost 30 years of LE experience.

So in the almost 30 years you've been a cop, not one smartphone uploaded content to the cloud? Not one? Not in 30 years?
Reminds me of this movie, dumb, dumber and dumb as fuck.

He's talking about police being held accountable, rarely is anyone fired for being an asshole, blue line and all that.

We had a guy fired for having CONSENSUAL sex on duty that was also arrested and charged with sexual assault and official oppression.  Woman who officer was having sex with never pressed charges.

Ya, laugh it up with your infinite GD internet wisdom  

Originally Posted By Staringback05
"hey cool phone, you recording all this?".........................here ya go have fun

Oh...  I get it.  How about this one?

"Hey, nice condom, aren't you on duty?"...................Here ya go, have fun.

Still funny?
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 4:22:02 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

That's me in the linked videos in my post above, enjoying my fourth amendment rights, almost dying for it, and going to jail for it. That's me again later, enjoying my fifth amendment rights and getting my fourth amendment rights shit upon because of it.

Got any video of you enjoying your rights in the face of people who hate your rights and hate that you enjoy them?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In for the "you can film me but don't get in my way" butthurt.

In before the "talk smack on the internet because that's all we ever will have the nuts to do"  buthurt.

That's me in the linked videos in my post above, enjoying my fourth amendment rights, almost dying for it, and going to jail for it. That's me again later, enjoying my fifth amendment rights and getting my fourth amendment rights shit upon because of it.

Got any video of you enjoying your rights in the face of people who hate your rights and hate that you enjoy them?

I know a good detail shop, guy does great work, really good with upholstery.....but I don't think THAT will buff out.......You never REALLY know who is on the other keyboard these days do you?
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 4:29:38 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, it's pretty much exactly what I originally said.

Link Posted: 1/21/2014 4:53:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Originally Posted By Staringback05
"hey cool phone, you recording all this?".........................here ya go have fun
http://www.frltexas.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Process-Service-300x200.jpg

Oh...  I get it.  How about this one?

"Hey, nice condom, aren't you on duty?"...................Here ya go, have fun.

Still funny?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2014 4:54:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you didn't call and complain?
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 5:05:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Taping in and of itself doesn't obstruct them, and no one says it does. However, as my example above explains, video taping does not allow you to do other stuff that does interfere. Its the other stuff that is the obstruction and interference. Claiming "I was just recording the cop", does not mean you get to do other stuff that IS interference.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm videotaping, so I can obstruct and distract you, and encourage the guy being arrested to "kick your ass", and block traffic, and push officers off the guy being arrested.

Right?

So far I have yet to be shown how taping someone in full public view obstructs them from doing anything. It aint physics and you aint Heisenberg

Taping in and of itself doesn't obstruct them, and no one says it does. However, as my example above explains, video taping does not allow you to do other stuff that does interfere. Its the other stuff that is the obstruction and interference. Claiming "I was just recording the cop", does not mean you get to do other stuff that IS interference.

You mean like being in the same zip code while videoing?
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 5:10:48 AM EDT
[#26]
One good state of emergency will put an end to this. Then perpetual safety will be provided by our benevolent government officials .for a thousand years  All hail the dawn of the new age of eternal infancy for the masses. No want, no need. Warm in the bosom of the God of good government.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 5:12:28 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2014 5:17:14 AM EDT
[#28]
I love these threads.  All the kids that got picked on in HS think they deserve respect after their 3 credits of legal education and a pistol training class.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 5:21:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You do know that works right? People get fired all the time from complaints.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 5:25:44 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
disinfecting sunlight.

Megawatts
Gigawatts

America, Fuck Yeah!

Fuuuuuuuck.

I gotta tell ya'll I haven't seen a roadblock for any reason other then a traffic accident in 23 years. Where the fuck do you people find this drama?
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 5:36:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Kind of like how someone could Arock a fellow Tx DPS trooper and get away with it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rarely does it work that way.

I really don't see why the fools believe that, it's never happened in my almost 30 years of LE experience.

Kind of like how someone could Arock a fellow Tx DPS trooper and get away with it?

Link Posted: 1/21/2014 5:45:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
In this thread, we form conjecture about who has a badge icon and who does not.
View Quote

Not everyone who carries a badge has a badve icon
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 5:47:45 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Goes both ways, you don't wanna talk to me I don't wanna talk to you.  The officer was just exercising his constitutional right...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, you are an ......  If you were a considerate guy, you would have volunteered that info to him, saved him hassle and save congestion at the accident scene.  But since he disrespected your authority by reasonably assuming you,were justjust going fishing or flexing your badge which is what cops are doing 99.99999% of the time when they askwhere you are going, you kept that helpful info to yourself.
Goes both ways, you don't wanna talk to me I don't wanna talk to you.  The officer was just exercising his constitutional right...

cops dont have rights
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 5:50:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

...to be an ....., yes.  If he wanted to be a thoughtful consideraye person who wants to make  the world a better place than he would have said: "bro, if u r going that way, watch out for...."   But no, instead of just volunteering the info, he asked the infamous "where are you going" question.  

You wanna talk about butthurt, you cops get awfully buthurt whrn we dont act all honoroed and fawn when you ask us where we are going.  Dont deny the purpose,of the question, virtually always, is to fish for incriminating info.  Why are you upset at people who are well informed enought to know that a copasking them for info is not in their interests.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, you are an ......  If you were a considerate guy, you would have volunteered that info to him, saved him hassle and save congestion at the accident scene.  But since he disrespected your authority by reasonably assuming you,were justjust going fishing or flexing your badge which is what cops are doing 99.99999% of the time when they askwhere you are going, you kept that helpful info to yourself.

...to be an ....., yes.  If he wanted to be a thoughtful consideraye person who wants to make  the world a better place than he would have said: "bro, if u r going that way, watch out for...."   But no, instead of just volunteering the info, he asked the infamous "where are you going" question.  

You wanna talk about butthurt, you cops get awfully buthurt whrn we dont act all honoroed and fawn when you ask us where we are going.  Dont deny the purpose,of the question, virtually always, is to fish for incriminating info.  Why are you upset at people who are well informed enought to know that a copasking them for info is not in their interests.  

there is alot of butthurt here. but it all seems to be coming from you
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 5:55:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
1057, just answer this question: when you ask someone where they are going, what %of the time are you fishing and what % are you looking to help the fellow avoid a traffic issue?
View Quote

100% and 100%
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 5:59:28 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

No, I'm not an attention whore that wanders around with a camera for one thing and no one hates my rights in the second.

I guess I'm not  drama queen enough to hang with you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In before the "talk smack on the internet because that's all we ever will have the nuts to do"  buthurt.

No, I'm not an attention whore that wanders around with a camera for one thing and no one hates my rights in the second.

I guess I'm not  drama queen enough to hang with you.

Are your posts in this thread another example of not being an attention whore?  How about not being a drama queen?  Maybe they are just an example of talking smack on the internet though.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 6:01:46 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ok.  Well when u do ask on a routine stop, what % of the time are you looking to prevent the motorist from encountering a traffic issue?

99.99% of the time

Hang on, u,r tellin me, that unless someone seems to,b impared, when u ask,them where they r goin, it is,virtually always to help tgem avoid traffic problems.  

U virtually,never are fishing for,some incriminating or contradictory statement that u,can use to get a rs or pc to further detain and maybe search?

Nothing against u personally, I,just find that hard to beliee.

Thx for ur rply.  Thx also for tolerating my spellin.  Its hard to type on my phone and harder to edit.  

.  So I see u dont fish unless the guy is mabe drunk or watever.  I have been asked that almost eerytime I ve been pulled over an it pisses me off.  Also askin me if I hacve gins.  

Also to the guy about the pocket pool, when someone is already under arrest, they has to be searched thorohly for processing.  But for terry pat dowms with one subject who is cuffe in investigative detntion it seems wong and s and needlessly risky.  It has been done to me, I prolly gave consent for the pocket pool while cuffed, cant recall, iwas 18,, but cop shoulda just left me be.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 6:16:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You know what'll really change people's minds about cops?

A funny wink from a cop after some nonsense about good cops and bad cops.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ever hear of internal affairs???

Majority of cops terminated from my agency in last year were as a direct result of IA investigating citizen complaints.  A GOOD cop hates a BAD cop worse than any citizen ever will.

That's adorable.

Really.

You know what'll really change people's minds about cops?

A funny wink from a cop after some nonsense about good cops and bad cops.

see, the thing is these people whos minds you think need to be changed about cops, well, they will never change
their minds because they are kinda whacko.
luckily they are a tiny insignificant part of the population, so no one cares if we change your mind or not.
its best to just ignore the nut jobs and continue about your day
most cops are good. good cops dont like bad cops. there are very very few bad cops.
sometimes cops fuck up. 99% of the time, when they fuck up it is not maliciously.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 6:17:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Agreed, being a bike cop you see things and hear things a guy in a car usually wouldn't. Plus, you can roll up on folks completely unseen and unheard. And one is very approachable on a bike. Most people just want to be heard and listened to.

yeaaa, my beat is 1000 sq miles
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 6:19:01 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Except that you didn't need to know where he was headed to inform him of that road closure.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

" I know you want to get going and have expressed a desire to leave. you are free to go, but before you do, here is a list of possible
traffic conditions in the county"
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 6:26:23 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:When cops simply became Revenue Collectors for towns, cities, counties, states...they lost all respect from the very people that hired them with their tax dollars.
View Quote

This.  Sure it's the legislators' fault for creating too many petty laws and for increasing fines for the purpose of revenue.  Too bad the face of these stupid laws are police.

Simple traffic infractions should have fines no higher than about 2x the local average hourly wage.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 6:32:16 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Take his pants off if you're that worried about it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, you have nothing constructive to put forth on how to better clear one's pockets?

It was not known he was an IV drug user until after the syringe was found.

He had several disposable pens in the same pocket, the same size as the diabetic needle in the pocket.

An outer patdown was performed first.

A trained and acceptable practice of 'Pinch/pull" was utilized to ascertain what was in the pocket. No "reaching into" or "rummaging" occurred.

A needle stick occurred.

You are likely deliberately being obtuse, an idiot, or a troll.

Take his pants off if you're that worried about it.

And that would be a strip search according to policy I work under.

Doing a strip search without probable cause that contraband, weapons, etc are being secreted where they can't be retrieved while leaving the clothes on is illegal, and usually results in a shitcanning and jail time
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 6:40:19 AM EDT
[#43]
That author massively over estimates the degree to which it happens, how many are participating as well as the net results of this little passive-aggressive resistance movement.

Link Posted: 1/21/2014 6:53:46 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

BOOM!

Fucking hate checkpoints. Fucking love people that resist them.

"I'm not gonna do you any favors." Classic.

Link Posted: 1/21/2014 6:57:53 AM EDT
[#45]

All of you who bitch about cops fishing do realize that is their job- right? They are trained and paid and expected to benosy. It's what they do.
I have made some intrresting arrests resulting from engaging in voluntary conversation and developing reasonable suspicion and then probable cause.

I am also willing to bet that most of the butthurt here flows from guys under 25 years old.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:00:59 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Google  "copblock"   it's a  techinique they hold seminars to train for.   Just scumbags hoping for a payday.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right?

So they train to make you break the law or violate someones rights?
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:01:44 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
BOOM!  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

BOOM!  

John?  John?  Was it merely a flesh wound?  
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:05:15 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I love these threads.  All the kids that got picked on in HS think they deserve respect after their 3 credits of legal education and a pistol training class.  
View Quote

LOL - True! Made this song come to mind. One of my favorites as I drive on the highways evading the revenue whores with my array of countermeasures...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wjhTt9fqYY

Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:06:13 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right?

no they train to make asses of themselves whilst trying to provoke a confrontation with people to film the results and
act like they are a victim
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:20:41 AM EDT
[#50]

The Police Officers aren't to blame.

They're just government employees hired to do a job.  Their employers, hire, recruit, and train them.   They aren't really hired to "think" about the laws they enforce.  In fact, just like most people in the general population, they are conditioned and indoctrinated not to even see what they do as violence.  

I think the video is a good thing.  It tends to keep people in check.    

Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top