User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 2:41:23 PM EDT
[#1]
The Templars own this page

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 2:42:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Site Staff is primed and ready on this one.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 2:43:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No, the future looks pretty good?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Remember the Muslim guy on star trek?

No, the future looks pretty good?

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 2:44:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 2:47:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 2:48:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 2:49:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dr Bashire

Siddig El Tahir El Fadil El Siddig Abderrahman Mohammed Ahmed Abdel Karim El Mahdi
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 2:49:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Works for me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Should we stand by and watch while Christians are slaughtered ??

Works for me.

This is the first DUMBASS thing I've ever seen you post.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 2:50:49 PM EDT
[#9]
The gospelizing/plunder in Dubai, Doha, and Abu Dhabi should be good.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 2:50:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Works for me.

Sorry, let me find my chainmail and broadsword.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 2:51:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Everyone seems to forget the crusades occurred as a response to muslim invasion of Europe.
They got to the outskirts of Paris.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 2:52:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Once they find the Ark at the bottom of the shaft on Oak Island it will all be over quick .
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 2:56:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Reply in-kind:  create NGOs that operate in their space, identifying, targeting and eliminating the active terrorist organizations.  These are not armies equipped with tanks, aircraft carriers and nuclear-armed missiles.  They are western-allied "terrorist cells" working to eliminate their terrorists.

NGO's are not signatories of treaties, not bound by laws of any nation, operate across the borders of all nations, not bound by Executive Orders, etc.  

This is what the muslim terrorists do and how they operate.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 2:56:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Both of my managers are Muslims and they're very respectful to me. Nearly tripped over one of them in the supply room when he was praying. That was pretty funny. One of my coworkers is Muslim as well, and they give him absolutley zero preferential treatment. In fact, he's probably about to get fired in spite of the fact that he is a fellow Muslim.

I'm sure this is just all in their secret plan to honor kill me for being a non-muslim.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:00:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Just throw all the religious people together and let them duke it out. The world would be a much better place without them.
View Quote

WOW

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:03:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Christians wanting to start the next round of holy wars.
Atheists wanting equal rights to erect non-secular billboard.

Yup, atheists are the nutcases...
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:06:12 PM EDT
[#17]
IBTL

Now back to page 1 and continue reading.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:07:32 PM EDT
[#18]
I was all down with the Crusades until I learned that the Crusaders also killed many Jews as well as muslims and Jews fought along-side muslims in some instances against the Crusaders.

I don't think the general uneducated view of the Crusades would be an appropriate similarity for the current situation and would make those resisting the "jihad" appear more as the aggressors than as the defenders of Christianity and non-muslims.

The enemy are those that are trying to eradicate non-muslim believers, or at least use it as a vehicle to justify their actions. They are nothing more than criminals with an agenda of conquering and controlling and using islam as their excuse to do so.

Why western governments are placating them and trying to downplay or ignore their intentions makes me believe there is an agenda to use their chaos to hide alternative motives or are aligned with their intentions. As almost every citizen in the western world is under some sort of surveillance, it also makes me wonder who they think the threat is, almost a way to alert the "jihadi's" as to our intentions to defend ourselves.

Just personal theory and observations
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:11:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Can I bring my horse? What is the shipping cost with her, ammo, supplies and weapons?

Can I just wait for it to come to Iowa and save a few $$$?
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:12:42 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

does GD think this world is heading for a modern day crusade of basically non-muslim vs. muslim peoples? .'

http://img0.joyreactor.cc/pics/post/%D1%81%D0%BD%D1%8B-%D0%B6%D1%83%D1%82%D1%8C-%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%84-gif-725737.gif
I love SuperJail

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:13:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Everyone seems to forget the crusades occurred as a response to muslim invasion of Europe.
They got to the outskirts of Paris.
View Quote

Here's the entire story, with graphics;  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y&html5=1
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:14:29 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I'm not a biblical scholar by any means, but I'm fairly certain that Jesus Christ, and God don't want us to lay down and be victims either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Seeing as how Jesus forbade violence and  said its better to turn the cheek, I dont see how one could justify a war in the name of Jesus.

I'm not a biblical scholar by any means, but I'm fairly certain that Jesus Christ, and God don't want us to lay down and be victims either.
Seeing as how all the original Disciples and followers were persecuted till death, with no resistance, I am sure they were pretty intimate with the teachings. Martyrdom is praised.

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:14:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Because one jackass asked if Christians should start a modern day crusade that automatically means all Christians want that? I swear you guys are no better than the Christians who look for any little thing to get butt hurt over.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:16:55 PM EDT
[#24]
This thread needs a soundtrack.

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:18:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Because one jackass asked if Christians should start a modern day crusade that automatically means all Christians want that? I swear you guys are no better than the Christians who look for any little thing to get butt hurt over.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Broad strokes go both ways....
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:20:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Just throw all the religious people together and let them duke it out. The world would be a much better place without them.
View Quote

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:21:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh you're being serious
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:22:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:22:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Can Bible-believing Christians peacefully live as neighbors to Muslims?

Can Koran-believing Muslims peacefully live alongside Christians?

This conflict has been around for the past 1400 years.  It will continue into the future, war without end, unless one side emerges ultimately victorious.
View Quote

The answer is yes. A person who truly believes in the bible believes in the law of love. People who distort the word are the people who called for the crusades and such. Hence they are not bible believing Christians. The bible says it is the Lords job to judge, and if any one of us judges( worstboro Baptist Church) then he will judge them himself. The only war I believe in is one of protecting those who cannot protect themselves. This has nothing to do with religion. I have no problem laying down my life for a friend. Or for a stranger even that cannot stand on their own. That is love. Nothing wrong with the bible, its people you have to worry about. The Koran on the other hand, well that's a different story....
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:23:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe I should have been a little more clear. You guys wasn't referring to all atheists, more so to the ones who look for any opportunity to talk shit about religion even if it was said out of ignorance. There are PLENTY of atheists on this board who have a live and let live attitude.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:25:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Christians are not to spread Christianity by violence.  Christianity is spread by exactly one means, teaching, and that either through the Bible or through evangelists who teach what the Bible says.

Furthermore, the New Testament makes exceedingly clear that people will ridicule, persecute, and even kill Christians over their beliefs. Never, and I mean NEVER, do we see examples of Christians who even defend themselves from such persecution unless they do so by preaching the gospel (ETA, unless you want to count Peter taking a swipe at the soldier and cutting off his ear, but Jesus immediately told Peter to knock it off and healed the soldier's wound).

The idea that whipping up war against opposing ideologies is exceedingly un-Christian.

BTW, IBTL.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:27:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Christians are not to spread Christianity by violence.  Christianity is spread by exactly one means, teaching, and that either through the Bible or through evangelists who teach what the Bible says.

Furthermore, the New Testament makes exceedingly clear that people will ridicule, persecute, and even kill Christians over their beliefs. Never, and I mean NEVER, do we see examples of Christians who even defend themselves from such persecution unless they do so by preaching the gospel.

The idea that whipping up war against opposing ideologies is exceedingly un-Christian.

BTW, IBTL.
View Quote

This. Unless mark of the beast happens. Can't really take that back. Its kind of shooting zombies at that point. However protecting the helpless is not against Christianity. At all.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:27:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Works for me.

Am I supposed to have some particular affinity for said Christians?

OP, are you one of those annoying people I occasionally have to shoo off of my porch?
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:28:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just throw all the religious people together and let them duke it out. The world would be a much better place without them inhabited entirely by smug bung-sniffers.

And how could this^^^^^ be worse than the last 2000+ years of humanity, you know a world that many different religions have fought competing with each other or trying to dominate the world? Let's not forget that "religious wars" have killed millions of people and caused massive turmoil.

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:29:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Seeing as how Jesus forbade violence and  said its better to turn the cheek, I dont see how one could justify a war in the name of Jesus.
View Quote

Crusades, how did they work?

I don't think folks would use religion this time around. Ideology and the treat to Western way of life perhaps. Persian Empire vs. Greeks for instance.

Who will be our "300"?

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:32:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Let's not forget that "religious wars" have killed millions of people and caused massive turmoil.
View Quote

And let's not forget that most "religious" wars had decidedly secular motives. Religion was just the hook used to drum up support for the war amongst the common folk.

Kind of like… patriotism.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:32:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Works for me.

In this new Era, we shall use Kevlar and AR15s.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:32:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

OP, are you one of those annoying people I occasionally have to shoo off of my porch?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Works for me.

Sounds like the guy on those fox news commercials asking people to "give food boxes to the people of Israel".  

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:32:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

And how could this^^^^^ be worse than the last 2000+ years of humanity, you know a world that many different religions have fought competing with each other or trying to dominate the world? Let's not forget that "religious wars" have killed millions of people and caused massive turmoil.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just throw all the religious people together and let them duke it out. The world would be a much better place without them inhabited entirely by smug bung-sniffers.

Yes because secular governments have been oh so wonderful.

Seriously there are some very willfully ignorant people up in this thread.

ETA on both sides
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:33:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Can I bring my horse? What is the shipping cost with her, ammo, supplies and weapons?

View Quote

Horses will be replaced by M1A2s.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:34:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Guess which ones are the Crusaders.
Mind blown.

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:34:21 PM EDT
[#42]
I think you need to read up on the Crusades.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:34:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Should Christians START a new Crusade?

No...

However, if those people mean to start one, then we should carry it to them, and damn well better win. Or its lights out....ball is in their court.

A fair amount of muslims have let their intentions be known, hell, they just killed 100 plus kids in Pakistan....they are lovely people.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:34:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Or we could be more selective about who we allow to immigrate.

Crazy fucking idea, I know.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:34:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:34:44 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn...

And I just thought her to do left/right kick outs.

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:35:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Stir up the derpy rage here and you will find plenty of tards giving you examples.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:36:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:36:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Allow me to tell you exactly how the Crusades worked. Political leaders, some advertising themselves as religious leaders, desired to achieve various worldly ends which hinged on defeating foreign armies. Therefore, they assembled their own armies and went to war, selling it all by saying that it was the will of Jesus Christ.

If I wanted to, I could assemble a bunch of fat, hairy, men, dress them in leather panties and fishnets, and tell them to go to the park and tango with each other all week long. I could do this in the name of RABIDFOX50, if I thought it would motivate fat men to participate, but that would have absolutely nothing to do with your will.

Or perhaps I'm making assumptions...
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:38:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Crazy Shit.
View Quote

0.16  posts/day.  So, do you keep a bucket in your bedroom where you store all your crazy, then dump it in GD once a week?  
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top