Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:41:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I was thinking Gay Nighclub Hamburglar, or Hamburglar Pool Boy.

Creeptastic.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He looks like a masked pedophile

Creeptastic.

It looks like McDonalds just found out what ordering from their restaurant is like. They ordered a Hamburglar and got a turdburglar instead.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:43:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I boycot them because they refuse to take 100 euro bills.

Fuck em
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:43:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Used to go to school with a kid that said "robble robble" all the time. Hoped to never hear it again.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:44:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Poor McDonalds, paid for a Hamburglar and got a turdburglar instead.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He looks like a masked pedophile

Creeptastic.

Poor McDonalds, paid for a Hamburglar and got a turdburglar instead.
You know damn well it was intentional.

Bunch of libtards sitting around a conference room looking at all the options the ad agency presented.

"We need to embrace the gay community more and show our LGBT street creed"

Let's pick gay boy hamburgler.

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:44:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Bet he'll pull a hamburger out of his prison purse
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:45:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks more like the HamDiddler than the Hamburgler.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:46:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Wow, Thats a terrible idea.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:48:37 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm sure if they posted a group picture of the marketing team that came up with this joke, it would all make sense.

Maybe they should put some effort into making a burger that doesn't taste like cardboard.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:50:25 PM EDT
[#9]
They made a movie long ago about the new hamburglar. It was called Cabin Boy.

I prefer Hardee's and BK myself. Better selections.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:50:30 PM EDT
[#10]
A hamburger neckbearder
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:51:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Sales in San Fran should increase
View Quote

Sales of Butt Bandits 12 DVD's anyway.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:52:39 PM EDT
[#12]
It finally got so bad that all I could eat there was ham and biscuit. They dropped ham and biscuit.  
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:52:55 PM EDT
[#13]
McDonald's has one good thing on their menu.  Breakfast steak bangle.  Sadly those bastards don't sell them west of the Rockies
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:54:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Justin Timberlake has really gone down hill

So, why can't McDonalds just stop washing their foods in vats of ammonia and have good food without the chemical "my body hates me for what I just did" after taste?
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:55:38 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Used to go to school with a kid that said "robble robble" all the time. Hoped to never hear it again.
View Quote

They are actually using the hashtag #robblerobble as the official tag for this disaster
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:55:48 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Apparently the solution to an obsolete fast food restaurant with shitty food, dropping sales, market share, and stock prices, is to revamp one of its creepy characters from the 70s.

"We felt it was time to debut a new look for the Hamburglar after he’s been out of the public eye all these years,” Joel Yashinsky, McDonald’s’ Vice President of U.S. Marketing said in a statement first reported in Mashable. "He’s had some time to grow up a bit and has been busy raising a family in the suburbs and his look has evolved over time.”

http://img1.nymag.com/imgs/fashion/daily/2015/05/06/06-hamburglar-new.w529.h352.2x.jpg

View Quote

Someone needs to photoshop FBHO's ugly face into this

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:56:04 PM EDT
[#17]
thats a dateline candidate right there....
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:56:37 PM EDT
[#18]
they replaced the chubby cartoon character with a hipster POS
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:56:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Need to serve Egg Mc Muffins all day long!
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:56:58 PM EDT
[#20]
He looks like a real McAsshole.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:57:21 PM EDT
[#21]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V00ZoZGhyQU

this is pretty funny............
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:03:26 PM EDT
[#22]
This is fairly repulsive to my demographic.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:04:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Any Chik-Filed-A here is packed at lunch time. McDonald's, a ghost town. Sonic is beating out McDonald's here.  The only thing McDonald's has going for it locally is breakfast. If it wasn't for that, they would shut down.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here's a concept, how bout having decent food at a decent price. Some great service along with cleaner restaurants and not the need to take an English to Spainish dictionary just to place a fucking order.

You know that Chick-FIL-A place seems to be kicking ass as of late and the food is only part of it. Granted the Cows are pretty damn good marketing but that's not what makes Chick-FIL-A the powerhouse it is.

Any Chik-Filed-A here is packed at lunch time. McDonald's, a ghost town. Sonic is beating out McDonald's here.  The only thing McDonald's has going for it locally is breakfast. If it wasn't for that, they would shut down.

Not to mention Sonic's burgers are better. Agreed, Breakfest probably isolates them some as it's still a decent fast-food b'fest, especially with kids that want pancakes. Chick-FIL-A owns Breakfest for fast-food places, it's not even remotely close IMO.

Last time I ate at a Mc'D's, the cheeseburger was tasteless and grease-soaked. If you're like me and don't like condiments loaded up on my food, there's so many better tasting choices for equal money. Add into that I feel I need to scrub down in sanitizing gel when I leave but considering my last money spent there was a few years ago, I solved my own problem.

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:06:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Hamburglar NO Hamburglaring, Hamburglar NO Hamburglaring, Hamburglar NO Hamburglaring.
View Quote

Swiper NO Swiping!
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:07:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Homeless dude is the new hamburgler?

What they need to do is to revamp their food to introduce healthier stuff and not that phony sh*t they call food.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:09:04 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Homeless dude is the new hamburgler?

What they need to do is to revamp their food to introduce healthier stuff and not that phony sh*t they call food.
View Quote
No.

They need to admit they are a fast food junk food empire and do that to perfection.

They will never be anything but that.

Just because they have a bunch of Starbucks sipping hipsters working in corporate doesn't change that fact.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:10:22 PM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:10:44 PM EDT
[#28]
New marketing bullshit isn't going to fix the arches major problem:  A public perception of suckage that the chain has done absolutely nothing to fix.  The problem is, actually fixing the suck will cost money, which they don't want to spend.  So expect more and more gimmicks.  

Shitty employees, shitty food (except breakfast and fries).  Breakfast and fries isn't enough.

Enforce some quality standards on the franchises, and make the food good.  We are in the middle of a foodie revolution, with quality options on every corner.  No longer will standard McDonalds fare cut it.  In-and-Out manages to do pretty well selling burgers.  The market is there.  Sell what it wants.  

ETA: This isn't to say that they should not be an unhealthy fast food place.  They just need to make unhealthy fast food not suck.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:13:02 PM EDT
[#29]
The original mascots.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:15:39 PM EDT
[#30]
So the Hamburgaler turned into the Turdburgaler.   .   congrats McDees.  How very 2015 of you.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:16:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Only thing I eat there is breakfast.  Ones around here seem pretty busy to me.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:17:09 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

So the Hamburgaler turned into the Turdburgaler.   .   congrats McDees.  How very 2015 of you.
View Quote
Hey, everyone at the Veggie Juice bar down the street from HQ where these clowns who approved this hang out after work thought it was great!

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:19:44 PM EDT
[#33]
#blackburglersmatter
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:23:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:23:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently the solution to an obsolete fast food restaurant with shitty food, dropping sales, market share, and stock prices, is to revamp one of its creepy characters from the 70s.

"We felt it was time to debut a new look for the Hamburglar after he’s been out of the public eye all these years,” Joel Yashinsky, McDonald’s’ Vice President of U.S. Marketing said in a statement first reported in Mashable. "He’s had some time to grow up a bit and has been busy raising a family in the suburbs and his look has evolved over time.”

<a href="http://www.ew.com/sites/default/files/i/2015/05/06/hamburglar.jpg" target="_blank">http://www.ew.com/sites/default/files/i/2015/05/06/hamburglar.jpg</a>

http://img1.nymag.com/imgs/fashion/daily/2015/05/06/06-hamburglar-new.w529.h352.2x.jpg

http://cdn04.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/headlines/2015/05/mcdonalds-hamburglar-mascot2.jpg

Wow...McDonald's new CEO is really on top of this turnaround.

Call it a "McRectum"
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:25:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
So they plucked an average Joe off the street in SF?
View Quote

You mean they are using McFags to bait the rest of the gays to buy those suck ass burgers?
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:27:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Fuck McDonald's...Nasty ass shit!

Need to bring back Grimace and Mayor McCheese.......
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:28:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Grimace was a pretty creepy character as it was already.

They have eclipsed that by several magnitudes of order.

To the point that you wonder where the special sauce is coming from.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:29:30 PM EDT
[#39]
No way this is real. Just no way.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:30:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

McBirdie the early bird is twiddling her flute over your burger.....
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:30:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Fuck McDonald's...Nasty ass shit!

Need to bring back Grimace and Mayor McCheese.......
View Quote

As I understand it many of the old 70's characters like the mayor, the cop and the pirate cannot be used anymore due to a lawsuit filed by Sid and Marty Kroft.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:32:32 PM EDT
[#42]
This kind of crap is the reason there is the term "Turd-Burglar".
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:35:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Does he use burgers to lure in unsuspecting kids?  Does he drive a van?
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:37:09 PM EDT
[#44]
I guess the Madison Avenue answer to everything nowadays is "make it hipster, then everyone in the targeted demographic will buy into it."

How fucking unoriginal and dull and pointless.

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:38:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
This is fairly repulsive to my demographic.
View Quote

It's actually pretty amusing...

The African American 24/7 Black demographic didn't pan out for them, so they are going after the gay white trash meth addict demographic.     It was the logical next step.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:39:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Bring back the fries fried in beef tallow, Jesus Christ, they probably have 50 MBA's pouring over spreadsheets and shit when all they have to do is hit random McDs at lunch time and try to order.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:42:08 PM EDT
[#47]
I actually like the Bacon Clubhouse burger but in the marketplace of $7 combos it can't compete very well.

I only go there if I'm riding with someone else who is going there or I have a coupon.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:43:06 PM EDT
[#48]

What's next, hiring Arfcom's own cross-dressing pirate as the new Captain Crook?

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:43:13 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:44:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I actually like the Bacon Clubhouse burger but in the marketplace of $7 combos it can't compete very well.

I only go there if I'm riding with someone else who is going there or I have a coupon.
View Quote

Kaley Cuoco could be paid millions to wipe the buns across her gash.. I still wouldn't eat that shit!
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top