Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 1:14:15 AM EDT
[#1]
The sooner we get away from Oil as a primary fuel source, the sooner we can let those middle eastern fuckwad countries go back to being in the stone age.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 1:20:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The next generation of ISIS fighters are ready to go.

This is about all they'll need to keep on going.
http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz55/ma96782/AR15dotcom/goat.jpg

Aloha, Mark
View Quote

So you stop barbarity you want to double down on it? Awesome tactic.

Kill and scalp all, big and little, nits make lice.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 1:21:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
They are buying up Iranian oil right now.  Not sure if they can take delivery of it before the sanctions are lifted.
View Quote

I don't think they give a shit.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 1:24:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yeah, if you want an even bigger and more dangerous international crisis...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes. Maybe he would have the guts to launch some nukes there too

Yeah, if you want an even bigger and more dangerous international crisis...

Sometimes to make an omelet you have to crack a few eggs
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 1:24:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

OMG... HE MADE MONEY ON TV?!?!?!?

Cause that's like totally against the rules of Republicans and stuff and democracy and capitalism and yeah!!!!! fuck trump...

ETA

Get the fuck off your high horse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump is exactly the type of class we need leading this country.

https://youtu.be/5NsrwH9I9vE

Nothing says, "Murica!!!"  more than Trump

Cause that's like totally against the rules of Republicans and stuff and democracy and capitalism and yeah!!!!! fuck trump...

ETA

Is not that he made money, is how he did it. Whores make money too but I don't respect how they do it either. Trump is a joke, a media whore, who has some good political advisors whispering into his ear what they think you want to hear. But that doesn't suddenly make him respectable out legitimate, it just speaks volumes about the ignorance and gullibility of the American public.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 1:26:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yes, $120/barrel oil was awesome. Maybe if you worked in an oil field, for everyone else it fucking sucked.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
And put boots on the ground. Do you agree with this strategy?

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-trumps-plan-for-islamic-state-put-a-ring-around-it-2015-8

Trump wants to take the oil from ISIS and keep it. What claim does the US have on that oil? For instance, the prosperous Baiji field north of Tikrit in Iraq, who did those fields belong to before ISIS captured them? The Iraqi govt, who aren't going to be cool with us taking it. Good luck pumping oil and shipping it out in a hostile country. If the US went back into Iraq and actually stole their oil it would be an absolute disaster.

We don't even need their oil, just pressure Saudi Arabia to stop fucking around with production and restart US oil.

Besides that, we're helping the Iraqis retake the oil fields. Google the killing of the ISIS finance minster Abu Sayyaf and the gold mine of Intel we got from it.

Trump a joke. He should have stuck to reality TV.

Yes, $120/barrel oil was awesome. Maybe if you worked in an oil field, for everyone else it fucking sucked.

Do you even remember what a gallon of gas was when oil was that high? What and extra 20 dollars to fill up?
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 1:29:21 AM EDT
[#7]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 1:34:03 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

ETA

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

ETA

You really love that Moby don't you?
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 1:35:28 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

The sooner we get away from Oil as a primary fuel source, the sooner we can let those middle eastern fuckwad countries go back to being in the stone age.
View Quote
Do you even frack bro?

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 1:39:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The biggest oil money maker ISIS had was Baiji, which they don't control anymore. So it's a moot point.

On top of that, it isn't ours to disable or destroy. They are nationalized ptperty of Syrian and Iraqi govts, both of which have air assets capable of taking them out. We don't have the political authority to do it without their blessing, they could just do it themselves and choose not to.

This isn't our war, we'll help but the locals have to run point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Out of all the things you could do with airpower, cutting off oil should be a pretty dang easy one.

Yes, you will destroy some assets. But you don't have to take out much compressor station to turn off the oil machine.

Tons of the pipeline in the ME is above ground, or "buried" where its visible in berms above grade.

The biggest oil money maker ISIS had was Baiji, which they don't control anymore. So it's a moot point.

On top of that, it isn't ours to disable or destroy. They are nationalized ptperty of Syrian and Iraqi govts, both of which have air assets capable of taking them out. We don't have the political authority to do it without their blessing, they could just do it themselves and choose not to.

This isn't our war, we'll help but the locals have to run point.

Didn't say it was ours to destroy. Just that it's easy to do from the air, and easy to turn back on once the dust settles.

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 1:39:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Do you even remember what a gallon of gas was when oil was that high? What and extra 20 dollars to fill up?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-trumps-plan-for-islamic-state-put-a-ring-around-it-2015-8

Trump wants to take the oil from ISIS and keep it. What claim does the US have on that oil? For instance, the prosperous Baiji field north of Tikrit in Iraq, who did those fields belong to before ISIS captured them? The Iraqi govt, who aren't going to be cool with us taking it. Good luck pumping oil and shipping it out in a hostile country. If the US went back into Iraq and actually stole their oil it would be an absolute disaster.

We don't even need their oil, just pressure Saudi Arabia to stop fucking around with production and restart US oil.

Besides that, we're helping the Iraqis retake the oil fields. Google the killing of the ISIS finance minster Abu Sayyaf and the gold mine of Intel we got from it.

To those of us who make a living burning fuel, it added up to a lot of fucking money.  Guess what, those costs get passed on to the consumers.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 1:43:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 1:48:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aloha, Mark

You don't stop ISIS by using an F16 with a smart bomb to destroy a single mud hut.

Get serious or GTFO.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....the warning.

WARNING FROM A FORMER MUSLIM

I was born and raised as Muslim. My whole family is still Muslim. I know every genetic code of Muslim. I know Islamic brain. I live and breath with them. I am an insider. I left Islam when I understood that Islam is a sick and evil religion. The following are the Islamic message to the West.

To the infidels of the West:

The Constitution for the new Islamic Republics of EuroArabia and AmerIslamia is under construction.

We will fight the infidel to death.

- Meanwhile American laws will protect us.
- Democrats and Leftist will support us.
- N.G.O.s will legitimize us.
- C.A.I.R. will incubate us.
- The A.C.L.U. will empower us.
- Western Universities will educate us.
- Mosques will shelter us
- O.P.E.C. will finance us
- Hollywood will love us.
- Kofi Annan and most of the United Nations will cover our asses.

Our children will immigrate from Pakistan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Indonesia and even from India to the US and to the other Western countries. They will go to the West for education in full scholarship. America is paying and will continue to pay for our children’s educations and their upbringing in state funded Islamic schools.

We will use your welfare system. Our children will also send money home while they are preparing for Jihad.

We will take the advantage of American kindness, gullibility, and compassion. When time comes, we will stab them in the back. We will say one thing on the camera and teach another thing to our children at home. We will give subliminal messages to our children to uphold Islam at any cost. Our children in America will always care more about Islamic Country’s interest than US interest.

We will teach our children Islamic supremacy from the very childhood. We will teach them not to compromise with Infidel. Once we do that from the very early age our children won’t hesitate to be martyr. We will take over the Europe first and then US will be the next. We already have a solid ground in the UK, Holland, Sweden, Spain, Italy, Germany, and now in the US.

Our children will marry Caucasian in Europe and in America. We will mixed with intricate fabric of the Western society but still will remember to Jihad when time comes. Who are we?

We are the “sleeper cells”.

We will raise our children to be loyal to Islam and Mohammad only. Everything else is secondary.

At the time of the real fight we will hold our own children as our armor. When American or Israeli troops shoot at us the world will be watching. Imagine,… Imagine the news in the world “Death of Muslim babies by infidels”.

We know CNN, ABC, CBS are broadcasting live. Al-Jazeera will pour gasoline on the fire. The news will spread like wildfire. “Americans killed 6 babies, 10 babies”. “Jews killed two women”,

Keep your Nukes in your curio cabinets. Keep your aircraft carrier or high-tech weaponry in the showcase. You can’t use them against us because of your own higher moral standard. We will take the advantage of your higher moral standard and use it against you. We won’t hesitate to use our children as suicide bomber against you.

Visualize the news flash all over the world, …Moslem mother is sobbing, ….crying. ….Her babies are killed by Jews and Americans, the whole world is watching live. Hundreds of millions of Muslims all around the world are boiling. They will march through Europe. We will use our women to produce more babies who will in turn be used as armor/shield. Our babies are the gift from Allah for Jihad.

West manufactures their tanks in the factory. We will manufacture our military force by natural means, by producing more babies. That is the way it is cheaper.

You infidels at this site cannot defeat us. We are 1.2 billion. We will double again. Do you have enough bullets to kill us?

On the camera:

- We will always say, “Islam is the religion of Peace.”
- We will say, “Jihad is actually inner Jihad.”
- Moderate Muslim will say there is no link between Islam and Terrorism and the
West will believe it because the West is so gullible.
- Moderate Muslim all over the world will incubate Jihadist by their talk by defending Islam.
- Using Western Legal system we will assert our Sharia Laws, slowly but surely.
- We will increase in number. We will double again.

You will be impressed when you meet a moderate Muslim personally. As your next-door neighbor, coworker, student, teacher, engineer, professionals you may even like us. You will find us well mannered, polite, humble that will make you say, “wow, Muslims are good and peaceful people”, But, we will stab you in your back when you are sleeping as we did on 911.

There will be more 911 in Europe and in America. We will say, “We do not support terrorism but America got what it deserved.”

Muslims, CAIR, ISNA, MPAC and other international Islamic Organization will unite. We will partner with Leftist, ACLU, with Koffi Annan, and the UN, and if we have to then even with France. Fasten your seatbelt. The war of civilizations has just begun.

We will recite Quran and say Allah-Hu-Akbar before beheading infidels, as we have been doing it. We will video tape those and send it to all infidels to watch. They will surrender – ISLAM means surrender.

We will use your own values of kindness against you.

You are destined to loose.

Must be very depressing for you. Isn’t it?

Allah-Hu-Akbar
as we say just before beheading.

21st Century Islamic Warfare: Muslims Vs. the West
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 1:58:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You don't stop ISIS by using an F16 with a smart bomb to destroy a single mud hut.

Get serious or GTFO.

http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz55/ma96782/AR15dotcom/b52-guam-04.jpg

Aloha, Mark
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aloha, Mark

Get serious or GTFO.

http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz55/ma96782/AR15dotcom/b52-guam-04.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Lol, you wouldn't have a clue what to bomb. And any target you decided on would have 200,000 civilians dead with a few hundred insurgents. Afterwards they'd walk through the leveled streets with cell phones video taping the charred bodies of women and children and that is all the world would see on the BBC, CNN, and Fox News for weeks. The world, including your fellow countrymen, would literally be clamoring for the head of whatever leader was dumb enough to authorize it. World wide support for ISIS  would increase, it would militarize hundreds of thousands of current middle ground Muslims and local areas of the bombings would see record number of recruits all wanting vengeance against the US. You think the patriot act is bad, the major terror retaliation would only be stored by the US turning into a true police state.

Meanwhile you'd scratch your head and wonder why your great plan failed miserably. Because you're ignorant of politics and military strategy and tactics. But don't let your xenophobia interrupt your genocidal fantasies.

Aloha, You're a monster as bad as ISIS

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 2:02:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 2:10:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Lol, you wouldn't have a clue what to bomb. And any target you decided on would have 200,000 civilians dead with a few hundred insurgents. Afterwards they'd walk through the leveled streets with cell phones video taping the charred bodies of women and children and that is all the world would see on the BBC, CNN, and Fox News for weeks. The world, including your fellow countrymen, would literally be clamoring for the head of whatever leader was dumb enough to authorize it. World wide support for ISIS  would increase, it would militarize hundreds of thousands of current middle ground Muslims and local areas of the bombings would see record number of recruits all wanting vengeance against the US. You think the patriot act is bad, the major terror retaliation would only be stored by the US turning into a true police state.

Meanwhile you'd scratch your head and wonder why your great plan failed miserably. Because you're ignorant of politics and military strategy and tactics. But don't let your xenophobia interrupt your genocidal fantasies.

View Quote

You forgot your battle cry.................

Allah-Hu-Akbar

I guess you think that 9/11 was justifiable or maybe just a good start?

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 2:39:57 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Allah-Hu-Akbar

Aloha, Mark
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Allah-Hu-Akbar

Aloha, Mark
Not his fault your idea is a shitty idea.

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 2:44:04 AM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 2:57:12 AM EDT
[#19]
I think this is the best Trump thread so far.  Conquest
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 3:34:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Allah-Hu-Akbar

Aloha, Mark
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Allah-Hu-Akbar

Aloha, Mark

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 4:04:44 AM EDT
[#21]
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

++++++

Some ARFCOMers have fallen into the trap and responded exactly how the Muslim had predicted.  Remember when he warned us, "We will use your own values of kindness against you."

LOL.........a lot of people here underestimate the will of a Dedicated Radical Islamist.  In this case (like in many others), you won't triumph by winning hearts and minds.  Or by bombing one mud hut at a time.  IMHO, evil needs to be eliminated.  And, evil can come in many forms.

Aloha, Mark

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 4:08:20 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

++++++

Some ARFCOMers have fallen into the trap and responded exactly how the Muslim had predicted.  Remember when he warned us, "We will use your own values of kindness against you."

LOL.........a lot of people here underestimate the will of a dedicated radical Islamist.  In this case (like in many others), you won't triumph by winning hearts and minds.  IMHO, evil needs to be eliminated.

Aloha, Mark

View Quote
Carpet bombing is useless we tried it in ww2 and Germanys production rates kept climbing what makes you  think it will work on something decentralized like Isis?

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 4:10:41 AM EDT
[#23]
ISIS is not Nazi Germany.

And in order to WIN a lasting peace, sometimes the civilian population also needs convincing.  Who do you think is currently supplying and supporting ISIS?  ISIS fighters stay close because, they know BHO is afraid to act when women and children are close by.

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 4:12:28 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Aloha, Mark
View Quote
Yeah it has no fixed targets making it harder to bomb.

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 5:04:48 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aloha, Mark

But but, nuke them!
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 6:13:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

War reparations.
If we have to go over there then whoever loses gets to pay.
The original owners should have straightened out their own mess before we got there if they wanted to keep it themselves.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 6:18:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aloha, Mark

No, just reduce them to a more manageable population.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 6:25:28 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View Quote

lol

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 9:36:21 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Allah-Hu-Akbar

Aloha, Mark
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Allah-Hu-Akbar

Aloha, Mark

I EASd out of USMC in July 2001. I was less than 20 miles away from the WTC when it got hit. You could see the smoke from my house. My mother and sister worked in downtown Manhattan. I knew people in FDNY and NYPD who didn't come out. The day of the attack I went out jogging to start getting back into shape when I would get the letter recalling me from IRR, but it didn't come.

When that didn't happen, I signed up for Nat'l Guard, I was sworn in by Jan 2. I knew this was going to be a long war and wanted to finish college, figured the Guard would allow me to get into the fight while I continued my education, so I could get commissioned and lead platoons and companies or plan operations. I lived and breathed war from 2002 to 2010, that was my sole focus in life, learning everything I could. I devoured every book, every manual, every AAR I could find on Center for Army Lessons Learned. I took classes in school about Middle Eastern history, about Islam, about international relations, the Arab Israeli conflict, the Ottoman Empire and everything else I could. Know thy enemy, they say. I was starting to and was ready to fight the Salafist bastards.

We deployed to Gitmo, I actually saw those people that were responsible for 9/11. But it was a bullshit deployment and I knew they had no desire to deploy our BN to combat. So after I ETS'd from the Guard I finished school and signed up for active Army, still for the infantry, specifically volunteered to go to Iraq. Within 1.5 months of reporting to Ft Lewis I was on a plane to Iraq as a replacement NCO. I went over there, actually fought Al Qaeda in Iraq, 24 whole months by the time my service was done and I was spent in body and mind.

What did you do aloha boy? How did you serve your country during its times of strife?

I am educated, I studied Islam. I know Muslims. I'm 100% sure I know more about that conflict and religion than you and aren't stupid enough to source your argument with some bullshit chain email hate letter that any knowledgeable person knows is utter bullshit.

The best human being, the most stalwart, kind, and loyal person I know, he is a Muslim. He also fought for this country. There are many more like him, the vast majority are like him, just people with jobs, families, the same daily worries that normal people have. They hate this shit with ISIS too. And you want to kill them because you're an ignorant chicken shit.

You're too stupid to be allowed an opinion. Seriously, you're in the dangerous category of dumb. Hopefully some day you can personally reap what you sow.

Mahalo loser
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 9:47:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

War reparations.
The original owners should have straightened out their own mess before we got there if they wanted to keep it themselves.
View Quote

War reparations from whom? You do realize that the current govt in Iraq is the one we put in there, right? How do you enact war reparations from your own client state, your own puppet govt? They aren't the enemy, they are supposed to be an ally. We really need to steal Iraqi oil enough to piss them off completely and restart another insurgency?

We're buddies, I am having trouble with unruly neighbors on my property. You come to help me out. After we drive them back to their house, you demand at gunpoint my work paycheck to pay for gas and other expenses. You think that's a smart idea?

Further, the Islamic State hasn't affected the US at all. They haven't offensively attacked us yet, we're just helping the locals fuck them up.

You need to look up what war reparations actually mean, cause you don't understand the concept.

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 12:45:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

War reparations from whom? You do realize that the current govt in Iraq is the one we put in there, right? How do you enact war reparations from your own client state, your own puppet govt? They aren't the enemy, they are supposed to be an ally. We really need to steal Iraqi oil enough to piss them off completely and restart another insurgency?

We're buddies, I am having trouble with unruly neighbors on my property. You come to help me out. After we drive them back to their house, you demand at gunpoint my work paycheck to pay for gas and other expenses. You think that's a smart idea?

Further, the Islamic State hasn't affected the US at all. They haven't offensively attacked us yet, we're just helping the locals fuck them up.

You need to look up what war reparations actually mean, cause you don't understand the concept.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

War reparations.

From the country, not the government.
We won, they lost, they get the bill - simple.
Since they have plenty of oil this isn't a problem for them.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 1:29:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

War reparations.

So there is a difference between Iraq the country and the govt of Iraq? Are you kidding? Who are you handing the bill to? A mountain or a person?

Your ignorance is shocking.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 1:49:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

So there is a difference between Iraq the country and the govt of Iraq? Are you kidding? Who are you handing the bill to? A mountain or a person?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

War reparations.

The country of Iraq had borders before the 1st Gulf War & they have those same borders today.
They owe us for 2 wars plus 24 years of interest.
Anything within those borders can be taken from whoever the current occupant is to settle the debt.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 2:00:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The country of Iraq had borders before the 1st Gulf War & they have those same borders today.
They owe us for 2 wars plus 24 years of interest.
Anything within those borders can be taken from whoever the current occupant is to settle the debt.
View Quote

Holy shit, you're actually serious. The govt of Saddam, the one that would be forced to pay reparations, doesn't exist anymore. The one that replaced it is full of his enemies, is one we literally created from scratch. And you think we can drop a bill on them from 1991?

If Saddam and his govt were still in power, we might have a claim to have him pay reparations. But he isn't in power, because we overthrew his country, captured him, helped the new govt try him and hang him, along with many of his supporters.

How is this concept beyond your comprehension to understand?

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 2:02:20 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Yes. Maybe he would have the guts to launch some nukes there too
View Quote
The fuck.

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 2:04:59 PM EDT
[#36]

Trump is such a visionary...

Posted Via My Obama Phone

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 2:05:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

that would be wise to say the least
freeze their bank accounts & those that aid them

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 2:09:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All assets we know are used are already frozen. Most of the funding is done through non-institutional banks. Its almost impossible to sort out: Islamic banking and finance

But we can go after hard assets like oil. And we have. But at the same time we don't want to destroy that stuff because its not ours and we aren't trying to piss off the locals.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 2:15:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

ETA

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA

Exactly.  I bet he can throw a good pitch too.

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 2:18:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Is not that he made money, is how he did it. Whores make money too but I don't respect how they do it either. Trump is a joke, a media whore, who has some good political advisors whispering into his ear what they think you want to hear. But that doesn't suddenly make him respectable out legitimate, it just speaks volumes about the ignorance and gullibility of the American public.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA

He didn't go on TV to make money.  He had bought the WWE franchise and had a cameo.  Big deal.  Reagan played make believe on TV and in the movies yet he was a good President.  

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 2:21:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Sure.  Why not.  Let's put Trump Jr.'s ass in the sandbox.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 2:25:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

He didn't go on TV to make money.  He had bought the WWE franchise and had a cameo.  Big deal.  Reagan played make believe on TV and in the movies yet he was a good President.  
View Quote

Yeah, because what Reagan did decades before he was a US president, before spending 8 years as California's governor, is equal to Trump acting like a jack ass on network television.

Every word that has come out of Trump's mouth, or any other politician, was planted there by a political adviser. Trump is saying the things he does because someone told him that it would have a high pay off with voters. By "speaking the truth" and "calling it how it is." He has zero political experience and has never worked in a govt institution, has fucked up as many businesses as he helped build, and is a show boating jackass. When people suddenly think he knows what he's talking about means Trump was successful in manipulating them.

Trump's whole political playbook came from this guy. Roger Stone And everything this guy told Trump to say was calculated at getting people to forget the Trump on reality tv and WWE, the obnoxious business tycoon, and make people think he would have a clue as President.

This isn't much different than the porn star/whore who ran for PM in Italy. Or Jessie the Body or Arnold becoming governors. Well, at least those two were active in politics beforehand and didn't try to jump straight ahead and run as president.

Trump saw that 2016 was going to be an abysmal election cycle for Republican presidential candidates and decided he to toss in his hat as well, plain and simple. He has no tangible skills or resume builders so he's trying to win on shock value and "truth."
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 2:30:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Albert Einstein

++++++

LOL.........a lot of people here underestimate the will of a Dedicated Radical Islamist.  In this case (like in many others), you won't triumph by winning hearts and minds.  Or by bombing one mud hut at a time.  IMHO, evil needs to be eliminated.  And, evil can come in many forms.

Aloha, Mark

View Quote

Yeah I'll take the word over a guy that's actually fought them over some old codger with genocidal fantasies and a retarded salutatory at the end of every post any day.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 2:35:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

ISIS isn't really operating then, they are in control and are contacting out to "friendly" oil local companies to do the grunt work while they collect the big percentages. But ISIS leadership are violent religious fanatics, not businessmen and the conduct has fucked up the market so they weren't getting full value.

But Baiji fields are no longer controlled by ISIS, nor by ISF, they ate in contested status, the whole town is a battle zone, so no one is pumping anything or making money.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link to story?

ISIS probably makes money selling poppy.  Agent Orange is what I'd drop.

They sell a lot of oil but from what I hear they  do not know how to run the refineries anywhere near their capacity.

ISIS isn't really operating then, they are in control and are contacting out to "friendly" oil local companies to do the grunt work while they collect the big percentages. But ISIS leadership are violent religious fanatics, not businessmen and the conduct has fucked up the market so they weren't getting full value.

But Baiji fields are no longer controlled by ISIS, nor by ISF, they ate in contested status, the whole town is a battle zone, so no one is pumping anything or making money.

The ISIS leadership is composed primarily of former regime leaders of Iraq - e.g., Saddams inner circle.

Their top leadership is secular.  

They are using jihad to recruit Sunni suicide tourists, and using Islam to control the populace, but they are operating very differently from the average jihadi group.  The level of intelligence tradecraft and military operations experience is better than any of the neighboring state actors or militaries except for Turkey and maybe Jordan.

Before going back into Iraq, they spent most of their energy attacking anti-Assad forces, rather than Assad himself.  Only very recently did they start mauling Syrian army units.  And they routed a much better equipped Iraqi National Army corps.  Most of their core fighting strength are ex-Iraqi Republican Guard and ex-Fedayeen.  They use foreign recruits as shock troops (especially as suicide VBIEDs) and for recruiting purposes.  
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 2:44:18 PM EDT
[#45]
No I say screw them completely by nuking them.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 2:44:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
If anybody knows military strategy, it's Trump the defereminator.

Dude knows his shit. He fights wars with class. Pure class.
View Quote

No silly, he fights wars with other people's children.  That's what separates the ruling class from the serfs.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 2:53:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aloha, Mark

That's not true, there are a ton of fixed targets, just like in WW2.  

Until the United States re-realizes civilians have to die in war to convince others not to fight, we will continue losing.

We didn't win WW2 by bombing oil refineries and ball bearing plants.  We won WW2 by bombing cities, civilians, non-combatants.  That is what it takes to win, no matter how distasteful it is.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 2:55:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

“The Stone Age did not end for lack of stone, and the Oil Age will end long before the world runs out of oil.”
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 2:56:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Until the United States re-realizes civilians have to die in war to convince others not to fight, we will continue losing.

We didn't win WW2 by bombing oil refineries and ball bearing plants.  We won WW2 by bombing cities, civilians, non-combatants.  That is what it takes to win, no matter how distasteful it is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aloha, Mark

That's liking saying that you have to kill hostages in order to kill kidnappers.  The cities under ISIS control aren't exactly willing participants.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 2:58:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

The ISIS leadership is composed primarily of former regime leaders of Iraq - e.g., Saddams inner circle.

Their top leadership is secular.  

They are using jihad to recruit Sunni suicide tourists, and using Islam to control the populace, but they are operating very differently from the average jihadi group.  The level of intelligence tradecraft and military operations experience is better than any of the neighboring state actors or militaries except for Turkey and maybe Jordan.

Before going back into Iraq, they spent most of their energy attacking anti-Assad forces, rather than Assad himself.  Only very recently did they start mauling Syrian army units.  And they routed a much better equipped Iraqi National Army corps.  Most of their core fighting strength are ex-Iraqi Republican Guard and ex-Fedayeen.  They use foreign recruits as shock troops (especially as suicide VBIEDs) and for recruiting purposes.  
View Quote

The core ISIS' leadership are fundamentalist Salafist Iraqis who were relatively low ranking in the insurgency until they got detained, sent to Camp Bucca, linked up with each other, and then released. A few were military officers under Saddam, but his govt was not nearly as secularist as people think. Islam has always been a major part of life for Sunni Arabs, especially after Saddam's religious revivals in the 90s.

Haji Bakr, the former Saddam era intelligence officer, was (he's dead now) the strategic planner for ISIS and created their tactical playbook for taking and conquering territory. He was a baathist first but he also wasn't the head of ISIS, or even a high ranking member, he was known as a brigade commander within the organization. But he was "the man with the plan" who had the ear of the much more senior ISIS leadership, they listened to his ideas and carried them out because he knew how to plan things well. He used ISIS, they used him. By 2010, the Baathist had so little power in Iraq that they needed to align with the Jihadi movements, so guys like him swore allegiance to the Islamic State.

Top ISIS leaders revealed

One of the first things ISIS does in any occupied territory is introduce a very strict interpretation of Sharia Law, with a religious court system that imposes draconian measures. All the leaders are known to be devout. They've even banned cigarette smoking, and have beaten and even executed people for violating that infraction. They are absolutely faithful to the Salafist tenants of Islam.

After being released from Bucca in 2010, the core leadership of ISIS tried to work in Iraq but wasn't getting anything done really because at that time Maliki's govt was too strong and the negative results of his stupid policies with the Iraqi Sunni population hadn't taken affect yet. Once the Syrian Civil War started in 2011, ISIS began moving into eastern Syria, and organizing cells to fight against loyal Asad forces, that region had already been a Sunni insurgent safe haven and they already had contacts, safe houses, etc. Then ISIS created Al Nusra Front, that was made to be the Syrian splinter organization of ISIS, to operate in Syria. Later, over leadership and ideological differences, Al Nusra formally split off from ISIS and aligned with the global Al Qaeda movement, led mostly by Pakistanis and Saudis at this point. ISIS continued fighting, building their base, using Haji Bakr's playbook to take control of territory, forcing smaller anti-Assad Islamic groups to align with them, for higher funding and protection.

By ISIS, I'm specifically referring to the organization that is controlled by Al-Baghdadi (not a Ba'athist), who replaced the other Baghdadi in 2010, who was I believe a captain in Saddam's military, a relative nobody in the army.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top