Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 12:12:21 PM EDT
[#1]
This changes nothing.  Democrats want "diversity" more than they want safety.  Just look at any city that is a Democrat stronghold to see the truth of this.  In "diversity" they subjugate the sheep into voting for them.
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 12:12:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought they said we had nothing to fear from widows, by extension meaning women?  
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 12:13:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I cannot believe CNN actually reported that.

I want to believe this will change things politically, but I am afraid that I know it wont.
View Quote

They are moving on to Hillary. She's pledged to defend America. From the same people she helped bring into existence. Arab Spring.
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 12:15:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Only in America can a isis terrorist make more money than the average population.
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 12:16:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

K, that was a little funny.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He graduated not too long ago.  I'm surprised no one is working the student loan angle.

K, that was a little funny.

Noice!
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 12:16:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
But I thought it was workplace violence?
View Quote

It was, I saw it on every news channel, except Fox, who kind of danced around the issue.
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 12:16:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I want to believe this will change things politically, but I am afraid that I know it won't.
View Quote

LOL!!! I love it when they eat their own!
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 12:18:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
After this, the gun control push is dead.
View Quote

No way in hell. Not for Marxists. Or the fascists. PARTYe don't want no revolution.
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 12:20:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

YUP.  Then this happened.

Oh, the day of Paris he stated ISIS was contained.

Jesus how many times as this guy said something and have the exact opposite happen?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Impossible.

Dear Leader was on tv last week and promised me that there are no credible threats, because he went to his yearly security briefing.

YUP.  Then this happened.

Oh, the day of Paris he stated ISIS was contained.

Jesus how many times as this guy said something and have the exact opposite happen?

And the 'wife' must have been properly vetted by DHS just like all those Syrian refugees dear leader talks about. You know, all those women and children that Obama tells us the 'Right' are afraid of. Again how this guy isn't laughed off the stage is a travesty; and to mention be used as the final nail for team Hillary....
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 12:21:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Last night a Fox reporter said that FBI told him that it came down from the top that they can't call it terrorism unless they meet the administration definition of terrorism.
View Quote

He has an uncanny ability to say shit that blows up in his face in short order.

I kinda like it.
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 12:22:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Knowing that the woman didn't work there must mean that this was workplace violence.
FBHO
View Quote

She may have been turned down for a job there. Entitlement.
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 12:24:13 PM EDT
[#12]
That damned climate change.

Txl
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 12:25:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Anyone got that animated gif of Obama walked off the press set, kicking a door and saying fuck, it was terrorism.

Link Posted: 12/4/2015 12:25:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Story will be buried.

Does not fit the narrative.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 12:29:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Social engineering. Everything is workplace violence to the admin. And academia. Progressive Government in general.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Social engineering. Everything is workplace violence to the admin. And academia. Progressive Government in general.

no, it is Christmas party violence. If it were a holiday party, this would not have happened. Ban Christmas - for the children.
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 12:29:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Actually, I think it does.  But maybe not in the way we want.

The debate, which seems to intensify for a period after each incident, does not (at least in my experience) change people from one side to the other.  But it does seem to be hardening people's convictions.  And it seems to be pushing people farther to one side or the other.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I want to believe this will change things politically, but I am afraid that I know it wont.

Actually, I think it does.  But maybe not in the way we want.

The debate, which seems to intensify for a period after each incident, does not (at least in my experience) change people from one side to the other.  But it does seem to be hardening people's convictions.  And it seems to be pushing people farther to one side or the other.

They dont win new votes from this stuff.  That is good.  They just make endless noise.
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 12:30:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
That damned climate change.

Txl
View Quote

Dear Leader's going to have to attend like a dozen global warming pow-wows to sort this out.
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 12:30:43 PM EDT
[#18]
As the San Bernardino attack was happening, investigators believe the female shooter, Tashfeen Malik, posted on Facebook, pledging allegiance to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, three U.S. officials familiar with the investigation told CNN.
View Quote

al-Baghdadi, wasn't he that fellow we turned loose some years back.................

yep, here it is.
Bakr al-Baghdadi was arrested by US Forces-Iraq on 2 February 2004 near Fallujah and detained at Camp Bucca detention center under his name Ibrahim Awad Ibrahim al-Badry as a "civilian internee" until December 2004, when he was recommended for release by a Combined Review and Release Board. In December 2004, he was released as a "low level prisoner"
View Quote

nice.
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 12:30:46 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Story will be buried.

View Quote
CNN has it as top story on air right now, don't look like it's being buried.

Link Posted: 12/4/2015 12:34:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
And the FBI is STILL REFUSING TO CALL IT TERRORISM.

The entire government needs an enema.

View Quote

Word from the white house most likely.
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 12:37:02 PM EDT
[#21]
You could tell the 2 CNN talking heads were having enough of the CAIR's reprentative party line. He said it was only one of a handful of attacks from American Muslim terrorists from a community of 6 million. He then sort of backtracked and said that one was to many.
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 12:37:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I would say this screenshot I took from CNN.com is funny but really it's just depressing.

http://i.imgur.com/qQA3gQe.jpg
View Quote

Check it out..the Obama story is now conveniently missing

Link Posted: 12/4/2015 12:43:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

al-Baghdadi, wasn't he that fellow we turned loose some years back.................

yep, here it is.

nice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
As the San Bernardino attack was happening, investigators believe the female shooter, Tashfeen Malik, posted on Facebook, pledging allegiance to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, three U.S. officials familiar with the investigation told CNN.

yep, here it is.
Bakr al-Baghdadi was arrested by US Forces-Iraq on 2 February 2004 near Fallujah and detained at Camp Bucca detention center under his name Ibrahim Awad Ibrahim al-Badry as a "civilian internee" until December 2004, when he was recommended for release by a Combined Review and Release Board. In December 2004, he was released as a "low level prisoner"

nice.

Yep.  We cut loose all of the scumbags that we held there, mostly after FBHO declared defeat and pulled out of Iraq.  That's also where they learned how easy American officials are to push over.  They would burn their tents, hold protests, and throw rocks at soldiers.  Then, their tents would replaced the next day, new prayer mats issued, and new rocks hauled into the area.
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 12:46:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
San Bernardino shooting: Attacker pledged allegiance to ISIS, officials say

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/04/us/san-bernardino-shooting/index.html

The posting was by Malik made on an account with a different name, according to one U.S. official. The officials did not explain how they knew Malik made the post.
View Quote

Well then.
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 12:48:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

http://oi68.tinypic.com/124d7oj.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would say this screenshot I took from CNN.com is funny but really it's just depressing.

Well then.
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 12:50:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I saw that, too.  CNN has to protect Dear Leader's infallibility after all.
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 12:53:33 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

I thought they said we had nothing to fear from widows, by extension meaning women?  
View Quote
Well, their daughter is now an orphan
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 12:55:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Nothing to fear. They are "contained".

Pick up that can, citizen.
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 12:55:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Get back to me when the FBI actually admits it.

Pretty obvious they, and the media are in full on protection mode for the president right now.
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 12:55:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Get back to me when the FBI actually admits it.

Pretty obvious they, and the media are in full on protection mode for the president right now.
View Quote

Yup.  It's blatant like the bat signal lit up against a blackened sky.  No way can they hide it.
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 12:57:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Anyone got that animated gif of Obama walked off the press set, kicking a door and saying fuck, it was terrorism.

View Quote

Here you go. Made it yesterday
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 1:00:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Somebody 'shop HypnoToad's eyes onto Obama, Anderson Cooper, et al and add caption "Workplace Violence"
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 1:00:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Did you listen to NPR this morning?  Assorted theories were being put forth, like maybe since in one of his online profiles he described himself as a "blend of East and West" maybe it all stemmed from an identity crisis, or maybe the fact that there are so many white supremacist gangs in San Bernadino County played a part in it.

I'm not making any of that up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shooters were oppressed and disenfranchised thus they lashed out at an unjust society don't cha know.

Did you listen to NPR this morning?  Assorted theories were being put forth, like maybe since in one of his online profiles he described himself as a "blend of East and West" maybe it all stemmed from an identity crisis, or maybe the fact that there are so many white supremacist gangs in San Bernadino County played a part in it.

I'm not making any of that up.

Diane Rehm also argued that the motive difference between mental illness and ISIS allegiance doesn't really matter anyway, which of course desperately begs the narrative of gun control. I don't understand how the fresh Paris incident can escape these people's heads. They had absolute gun control.
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 1:01:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Hugs. That's what will protect you.

I mean,the FBI head says that they are just "troubled hearts". I'm sure if those coworkers had just hugged him more it would have counteracted whatever bullshit his IS friends were feeding him.

If it wasn't going to get more innocent people killed,this would be comedic.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 1:01:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Look, if we just turn American into a Supermax prison we can import anyone!  Think of the diversity!

Link Posted: 12/4/2015 1:08:57 PM EDT
[#36]
He would probably still come out and say "They are still searching for a motive..."

Link Posted: 12/4/2015 1:10:18 PM EDT
[#37]
No matter what it still will not be called a terrorist attack.

It will just be called gun violence, the SB shooting, what ever, but not terrorism.
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 1:13:19 PM EDT
[#38]

Link Posted: 12/4/2015 1:15:28 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View Quote
This stuff will start to change the liberals, these attacks happen in their AO because they are the softest targets with their gun laws.   Once they figure out that they are the front line they will turn.

Link Posted: 12/4/2015 1:16:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Story will be buried.

View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 1:17:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/4/2015 1:19:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
He would probably still come out and say "They are still searching for a motive..."

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/4/2015 1:23:06 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

This stuff will start to change the liberals, these attacks happen in their AO because they are the softest targets with their gun laws.   Once they figure out that they are the front line they will turn.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No, they really won't. They will die before they admit people like "us" were right. They will kneel and bare their necks to the sword in the name of diversity and inclusion.

Link Posted: 12/4/2015 1:24:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Someone needs to photoshop 0's face onto Baghdad Bob.
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 1:25:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't have your faith.

The left took the initiative and blamed this on "gun violence" and will not back down from it. It matters not that the terrorists were very obviously inspired by radical Islam,that does nothing to further any of the left's  political aims.

Link Posted: 12/4/2015 1:26:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
No, they really won't. They will die before they admit people like "us" were right. They will kneel and bare their necks to the sword in the name of diversity and inclusion.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  How many women are being raped in Sweden that aren't doing anything about it because 'it's not the refugees fault' (and other places, and other BS, etc.)
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 1:27:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Nope. False. Workplace violence. Forward comrade!
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 1:27:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Inserts the let me be clear  .gif.  

Dear leader said its not Islam but workplace violence .
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 1:31:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/6lMss8k.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/6lMss8k.gif

Did he really kick the door open at some point?
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 1:32:10 PM EDT
[#50]
I grieve for this country, I truly do. It saddens me that we are being destroyed from within and the current administration  seems to have a huge hand in all of it.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top