Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:09:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Of course, to be perfectly honest; every swinging dick here who is apologizing for Cruz,  would also be tripping over their own feet to come to Trump's defense had he also been guilty of failing to report a loan to The Federal Election Committee  as required by the law, and pulling that same sort of  flim flam on the voters.

Not really.
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:09:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't see this getting any traction.
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:16:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's obvious really.

The "slime ball", to use your own words, is the candidate who hid his  loan, as well as his financial association with the lenders, from the voters, and didn't  report them as required by law.

Not the  guy who followed the law and adhered to the legal reporting requirements regarding his political donations.

I'm sure you'd have given Donald Trump a similar pass had he done the same as Cruz in this matter.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ted Cruz takes out a loan- Trump bots go insane and call him a slime ball.

Donald Trump gives monetary support to Chuck Schumer and countless other real slime ball democrats- crickets.

Who's the slime ball again?

Herp derp.

It's obvious really.

The "slime ball", to use your own words, is the candidate who hid his  loan, as well as his financial association with the lenders, from the voters, and didn't  report them as required by law.

Not the  guy who followed the law and adhered to the legal reporting requirements regarding his political donations.

I'm sure you'd have given Donald Trump a similar pass had he done the same as Cruz in this matter.

You drive anywhere this morning? Yesterday? Did you happen to go over the speed limit, not come to a complete stop at a stop sign? How about making sure you had your turn signal on 300ft before you made the turn? Things required by law.

Pretty sure I should just question everything you post now, even things I agree with. You did break some laws.

But please, carry on with your crusade about campaign finance.
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:18:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:19:53 AM EDT
[#5]
The Trump supporters in this thread are looking just as bad as the Trump bashers.  It's getting real retarded up in here.
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:20:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
And so many think Cruz is not an  establishment candidate. Do you know who else carries Goldman Sach's water? BHO. The  establishment isn't the RNC, it's Wall Street.
View Quote

He got a fucking loan from them. That doesn't mean he's carrying their water. Show me where Cruz has used his position in the Senate to make legislation, cast votes, or otherwise exploit his influence to unfairly favor Goldman Sach's.

If he's done that I wanna know. I'm a huge Ted supporter but if he's dirty I wanna know. Simply taking out a loan at a fair market rate using his assets as collateral and paying it back is not dirty though. He could have gotten that loan anywhere. If Ted is carrying water for Goldman Sachs what's in it for him? What did Goldman Sachs give him in return? Just a loan?  That's what banks do. It doesn't appear he was given an extraordinary deal in any way. It just doesn't appear to be dirty in any way.
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:20:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

After the Trump, "Ted Cruz is Canadian!  Herp Derp." it's gonna be a lot harder.

Like I've said, I appreciate Trump moving the Overton window, but if he fucks this up for Ted...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bye bye Cruz

The Trump haters better vote for Trump now

After the Trump, "Ted Cruz is Canadian!  Herp Derp." it's gonna be a lot harder.

Like I've said, I appreciate Trump moving the Overton window, but if he fucks this up for Ted...

So what if he does?

To me that would just show Cruz was the weaker hopeful just like it's being seen that !Jeb! is. Don't leave openings in your armor for your competition to exploit. Simple as that.

If one is going to get into the grease pit of presidential primary politics to work on a POTUS run then one should expect to get some grease on them along with skinned-up knuckles.  
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:21:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You drive anywhere this morning? Yesterday? Did you happen to go over the speed limit, not come to a complete stop at a stop sign? How about making sure you had your turn signal on 300ft before you made the turn? Things required by law.

Pretty sure I should just question everything you post now, even things I agree with. You did break some laws.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Donald Trump gives monetary support to Chuck Schumer and countless other real slime ball democrats- crickets.

Herp derp.

It's obvious really.

Exactly the same damned thing as fooling the voters as to the source of Cruz's campaign funds and their connection to Goldman Sachs,  and then failing to report those loans to The Federal Election Commission during the campaign as required by law.

Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:21:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Let me tell you what years in politics has taught me.

They're ALL bought and paid for like cheaps suits; ALL of them.

It's an unfortunate result of the manner in which successful campaigns need to be run these days, and the huge costs incurred funding them.

The Clinton's, Rubio, .........all the rest of them are bought and paid for via  campaign donations.

Except for Trump.

Does that make him the superior candidate to elect to the presidency on that one single issue?

I don't know; but Donald is the one and only financiallyn independent candidate who has run for President since, well.......forever.

Cruz should have properly disclosed thatb loan from Goldman Sachs and then it really wouldn't have become much of an issue.

But instead; he chose to try to hide it.

Now it is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In after the snarky Cruz apologists, especially those intellectually dishonest hucksters that brayed like jackasses to the effect that Heidi Cruz's position as an important Managing Director at Goldman Sachs and one of the most powerful people on Wall Street  was of no consequence to the Cruz campaign.

Cruz has been bought  and paid for like a cheap suit.

Well that's a bit harsh.

Bear in mind that the choice is really between Cruz and Trump for any hope of righting the ship.

I'm not interested in throwing the baby out with the bathwater quite yet.

It's an unfortunate result of the manner in which successful campaigns need to be run these days, and the huge costs incurred funding them.

The Clinton's, Rubio, .........all the rest of them are bought and paid for via  campaign donations.

Except for Trump.

Does that make him the superior candidate to elect to the presidency on that one single issue?

I don't know; but Donald is the one and only financiallyn independent candidate who has run for President since, well.......forever.

Cruz should have properly disclosed thatb loan from Goldman Sachs and then it really wouldn't have become much of an issue.

Now it is.

Well if you are such an experienced muck raker you'd know the candidates personally know very few of the donors. This loan has nothing to do with this election. It is possible Cruz was unaware the loan was not required to be reported? It is also possible he trusted his book keepers to get the paperwork right and it was over looked? The loan was paid off properly and legally as far as we know.

You'd also know Trump bragged in the first debate how he bought many candidates. So what does it say about him?  You'd also know that because Trump bought politicians, he is not an outsider but very much at the heart of insider politics. Because Trump is so rich he doesn't need to be bought by donations certainly does not mean he is off the hook. If he no longer has to listen to deep pocket donors you have to assume he doesn't have to listen to anyone else especially you.
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:23:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Of course, to be perfectly honest; every swinging dick here who is apologizing for Cruz,  would also be tripping over their own feet to come to Trump's defense had he also been guilty of failing to report a loan to The Federal Election Committee  as required by the law, and pulling that same sort of  flim flam on the voters.

Not really.
View Quote

I actually don't care either way.
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:24:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Sure are a lot of experts around here.

Wanna know why the democrats are gonna win this election?
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:25:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It's obvious really.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Herp derp.

It's obvious really.

He didn't hide it. It was disclosed in other records. It just want properly disclosed by his campaign manager apparently.

There is no indication he was given a favor or did anything in return. If that qualifies him as a slime ball then everyone who has ever taken out a loan is a slime ball. This shit is nonsense.

Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:25:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Well if you are such an experienced muck raker you'd know the candidates personally know very few of the donors. This loan has nothing to do with this election. It is possible Cruz was unaware the loan was not required to be reported? It is also possible he trusted his book keepers to get the paperwork right and it was over looked? The loan was paid off properly and legally as far as we know.

You'd also know Trump bragged in the first debate how he bought many candidates. So what does it say about him?  You'd also know that because Trump bought politicians, he is not an outsider but very much at the heart of insider politics. Because Trump is so rich he doesn't need to be bought by donations certainly does not mean he is off the hook. If he no longer has to listen to deep pocket donors you have to assume he doesn't have to listen to anyone else especially you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In after the snarky Cruz apologists, especially those intellectually dishonest hucksters that brayed like jackasses to the effect that Heidi Cruz's position as an important Managing Director at Goldman Sachs and one of the most powerful people on Wall Street  was of no consequence to the Cruz campaign.

Well that's a bit harsh.

Bear in mind that the choice is really between Cruz and Trump for any hope of righting the ship.

I'm not interested in throwing the baby out with the bathwater quite yet.

Except for Trump.

Now it is.

What an absurd defense of a politician who got himself caught lying yo the voters and breaking the law while doing so.

You really need to read more and write less.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2016/01/14/10-reasons-that-goldman-sachs-loan-is-a-nightmare-for-ted-cruz/
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:26:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The Trump supporters in this thread are looking just as bad as the Trump bashers.  It's getting real retarded up in here.
View Quote

Oh it's real retarded.  But it's fun!
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:26:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Exactly the same damned thing as fooling the voters as to the source of Cruz's campaign funds and their connection to Goldman Sachs,  and then failing to report those loans to The Federal Election Commission during the campaign as required by law.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Herp derp.

It's obvious really.

My point being, why is campaign finance the cross you decided to carry?  Instead of a political position?
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:28:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
"Sweetheart, I’d like us to liquidate our entire net worth, liquid net worth, and put it into the campaign,” he says he told his wife, Heidi, who readily agreed.

But the couple’s decision to pump more than $1 million into Mr. Cruz’s successful Tea Party-darling Senate bid in Texas was made easier by a large loan from Goldman Sachs, where Mrs. Cruz works.  That loan was not disclosed in campaign finance reports.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/14/us/politics/ted-cruz-wall-street-loan-senate-bid-2012.html?_r=0
View Quote

Lol. Can you say "Clinton campaign corruption".....
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:31:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

What an absurd defense of a politician who got himself caught lying yo the voters and breaking the law while doing so.
View Quote

That's a stretch.
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:33:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

My point being, why is campaign finance the cross you decided to carry?  Instead of a political position?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Herp derp.

It's obvious really.

Because it speaks to both the honestly and viability of a candidate and it's important.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2016/01/14/10-reasons-that-goldman-sachs-loan-is-a-nightmare-for-ted-cruz/
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:34:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That's a stretch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a stretch.

Not really, it's actually spot on.

Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:36:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why do you take issue with a hopeful being vetted?

If Cruz weathers this then great, if not then "oh well".  I don't walk in lock-step with anyone at this point in a primary struggle and it's a hopeful's job to prove to me that they are worthy of my vote.

The primary season is where such things should take place and voters should judge a hopeful on how they handle issues such as this if/when they arise.

Beats the hell out of a "October Surprise".
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:37:38 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View Quote
Obviously, as evidenced by 100% of his voting record.  

OH WAIT, that doesn't help your cause at all.

Cruz 2016
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:39:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Some help for  those who choose to blindly defend Cruz in the matter of ethics and legal campaign reporting requirements  because they, themselves, "don't care".

Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:42:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ironic sigline is ironic.
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:42:32 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Some help for  those who choose to blindly defend Cruz in the matter of ethics and legal campaign reporting requirements  because they, themselves, "don't care".

http://www.oldsaltblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Singles06.Shit-Creek.jpg
View Quote
You don't appear to be very well studied on the actual Cruz record.  Instead you focus on some gotcha highlights.  Please continue to embarrass yourself denegrating Cruz with your talking points.
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:42:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Because it speaks to both the honestly and viability of a candidate and it's important.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So its OK when Trump violates federal election law, but its not ok when Cruz does it.  

Yeah, that really speaks to your honesty.  

Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:44:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Cruz 2016
View Quote

How soon some of us forget.
The Senator voted FOR Corker-Cardin (the bill which set up the Iran nuclear trade deal after he voted AGAINST it and he voted FOR "fast track authority" before he voted AGAINST it.
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:46:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

If Cruz weathers this then great, if not then "oh well".  I don't walk in lock-step with anyone at this point in a primary struggle and it's a hopeful's job to prove to me that they are worthy of my vote.

The primary season is where such things should take place and voters should judge a hopeful on how they handle issues such as this if/when they arise.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because you're not vetting him you're trying to destroy him.
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:48:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

He got a fucking loan from them. That doesn't mean he's carrying their water. Show me where Cruz has used his position in the Senate to make legislation, cast votes, or otherwise exploit his influence to unfairly favor Goldman Sach's.

If he's done that I wanna know. I'm a huge Ted supporter but if he's dirty I wanna know. Simply taking out a loan at a fair market rate using his assets as collateral and paying it back is not dirty though. He could have gotten that loan anywhere. If Ted is carrying water for Goldman Sachs what's in it for him? What did Goldman Sachs give him in return? Just a loan?  That's what banks do. It doesn't appear he was given an extraordinary deal in any way. It just doesn't appear to be dirty in any way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And so many think Cruz is not an  establishment candidate. Do you know who else carries Goldman Sach's water? BHO. The  establishment isn't the RNC, it's Wall Street.

I didn't say it was dirty. I said someone who is married to a senior manager at Goldman Sachs and uses Goldman Sachs loans to fund his political campaigns is an establishment candidate no matter what he says or what people want to believe. Just like big (really big) business somehow benefits from BHO's administration, even though he's allegedly a populist.
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:49:31 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View Quote
Trump dies, leaving nothing but low energy RNC candidates to mope around and stare at thier shoes while the R voting base loses interest.

Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:50:36 AM EDT
[#30]
Steve Deace:
Cruz oppo dump month continues.

Birtherism didn't work last week. So now it's the fact his wife believed so much in her husband's campaign, she took out a loan they repaid and publicly disclosed while they were being out-spent by the establishment, 25-1. Which was disclosed publicly weeks prior to the election back in 2012, and was reported on over two years ago by multiple outlets. So it's not even a New York Times "scoop" but a rehash.

Yes, it should've been disclosed on the FEC form, but if they wanted to hide it why did they disclose it at all? And how come the FEC didn't launch an investigation about this two years ago if it wasn't a nothing burger?

You only have 8 days until Cruz returns to close out Iowa, trolls, and you've got to come stronger than this. I mean, seriously, by this point in Iowa eight years ago we were subjected to Huckabee is a Christian socialist and his son killed dogs at a summer camp (and yes, I'm serious that happened). Frankly, I expected better this go-around.

Caught you slippin.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:52:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Not hardly...

And no way in hell.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bye bye Cruz

The Trump haters better vote for Trump now

Not hardly...

And no way in hell.

Yup
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:52:21 AM EDT
[#32]
How is Canuck Cruz getting a Goldman Sachs loan worse than the Clintons setting up a billion dollar shell corporation/charity and using it to launder/funnel money into Hillary's campaign, while paying themselves a metric fuckton to administrate it?
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:53:15 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Cruz 2016
View Quote

Fixed.

Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:53:28 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

So its OK when Trump violates federal election law, but its not ok when Cruz does it.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL.

Because the some lawyer working on behalf of the GOPe and JEB bush having filed some "complaint" with the SEC means that " Trump has violated federal election law" and  is exactly the same thing as Cruz's refusal to report campaign loans and their documents to,the Federal Election committee as required by law and fooling the voters as to how his campaign was being funded by Goldman Sachs.

"A Republican lawyer working on behalf of outside groups supporting Jeb Bush for president filed a complaint with the Federal Election Commission on Wednesday alleging that Donald Trump is illegally mixing his campaign interests with corporate business.??"

Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:54:33 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude, your pissing in the wind...
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:57:24 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Goldman Sachs owns most of Washington regardless of which political party they represent.

They do not own Trump.

How important is that?

You decide.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

And so many think Cruz is not an  establishment candidate. Do you know who else carries Goldman Sach's water? BHO.

Goldman Sachs owns most of Washington regardless of which political party they represent.

They do not own Trump.

How important is that?

You decide.

I already have. I look at Cruz's voting history and stand on issues. And then I look at Trump's, which is whatever way the wind is blowing. It was an easy decision.

Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:58:44 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

I already have. I look at Cruz's voting history and stand on issues. And then I look at Trump's, which is whatever way the wind is blowing. It was an easy decision.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And so many think Cruz is not an  establishment candidate. Do you know who else carries Goldman Sach's water? BHO.

They do not own Trump.

How important is that?

You decide.

Does that include all of the votes he doesn't show up for, making him one of the most absent guys?

Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:59:06 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

The Senator voted FOR Corker-Cardin (the bill which set up the Iran nuclear trade deal after he voted AGAINST it and he voted FOR "fast track authority" before he voted AGAINST it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Cruz 2016

Ever hear of strategy?   Plenty of stuff available to click and read online about the strategy and explanation.  He has a few votes when taken at face value look questionable.  Until you take the time to read why he is doing what he is doin.  

This game of CHESS is very hard for people to understand who only play checkers and appear to have a losing record at that.

Crown him.

Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:59:11 AM EDT
[#39]
Me, upon seeing the uber-political arfcom members carrying the water for their respective candidates:

Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:59:11 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Ha already had them out in the open for anyone to see. He didn't try to hide anything.

He has done nothing illegal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He got a loan... what is shady about that?

I'd think it was shady if he got a huge donation and didn't report it, but a loan? Nope. As long as he's paying or paid it back.

Getting the loan is not in itself shady.

Hiding (failing to report) the loan appears shady.  Especially when it's from Goldman Sachs.  And, also, when the source of the funds was misrepresented by the candidate to the voters.

Cruz needs to get ahead of this issue RFN, and not ignore it.

Ha already had them out in the open for anyone to see. He didn't try to hide anything.

None of that matters to TrumpTardstm

Link Posted: 1/14/2016 12:01:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
How is Canuck Cruz getting a Goldman Sachs loan worse than the Clintons setting up a billion dollar shell corporation/charity and using it to launder/funnel money into Hillary's campaign, while paying themselves a metric fuckton to administrate it?
View Quote

It's not worse; it's just business as usual among the political and donor classes.

VOTE FOR CRUZ......BECAUSE....BUSINESS AS USUAL

CRUZ...BECAUSE HILLARY IS EVEN MORE DISHONEST
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 12:01:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

"Getting"?  Welcome to election season.
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 12:02:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

It's not worse; it's just business as usual among the political and donor classes.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm just saying that they need to go after Hillcunt before eating each other.
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 12:04:20 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

lol

Link Posted: 1/14/2016 12:04:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They do not own Trump.

How important is that?

You decide.

Whenever I look at Cruz's voting history, it's mostly blank because he never bothers to show up.

/badumching

(damn, he beat me to it )
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 12:04:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Does that include all of the votes he doesn't show up for, making him one of the most absent guys?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They do not own Trump.

How important is that?

You decide.

It's unlikely that they even know about that inconvenient fact.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/04/ted-cruz-2016-senate-vote-record-117201
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 12:05:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're not the only one who has found that one amusing.
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 12:07:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He got a loan... what is shady about that?

I'd think it was shady if he got a huge donation and didn't report it, but a loan? Nope. As long as he's paying or paid it back.

Getting the loan is not in itself shady.

Hiding (failing to report) the loan appears shady.  Especially when it's from Goldman Sachs.  And, also, when the source of the funds was misrepresented by the candidate to the voters.

Cruz needs to get ahead of this issue RFN, and not ignore it.

Say they guys who, when presented with the facts,  consistently state that they "don't care".
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 12:08:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

LOL.

Because the some lawyer working on behalf of the GOPe and JEB bush having filed some "complaint" with the SEC means that " Trump has violated federal election law" and  is exactly the same thing as Cruz's refusal to report campaign loans and their documents to,the Federal Election committee as required by law and fooling the voters as to how his campaign was being funded by Goldman Sachs.

"A Republican lawyer working on behalf of outside groups supporting Jeb Bush for president filed a complaint with the Federal Election Commission on Wednesday alleging that Donald Trump is illegally mixing his campaign interests with corporate business.??"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL.

I don't know whether you're stupid or intellectually dishonest - I'm tending to believe the latter since you are (or were) an admitted political operative in NY - but the issue in federal election law is not who makes the complaint; its what the actual violation was. Nice attempt to deflect the issue, but the real issue here is Trump's use of Trump Organization  resources for Trump's own political purposes, which is an illegal in kind donation.  

The documents are out there on the net and I've linked to them.  Alan Garten from the Trump Organization sent cease and desist letters, on Trump Organization letterhead, on behalf of Trump's political campaign, which is an illegal in kind donation.  Sorather than trying to deflect the issue, why don't you address it head on?  Also, since you believe Clark Spies making the complaint to the FEC is not necessarily proof of wrongdoing by Trump, who made the complaint about Cruz, or did the FEC take up the matter sua sponte?

ETA - personally, I don't think either alleged violation is really that noteworthy, except Clark Spies response to Alan Garten was hilarious.

Link Posted: 1/14/2016 12:10:06 PM EDT
[#50]
You want to know which of the candidates of either party is under the microscope and being investigated most closely.........

It's Donald Trump.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top