BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 114
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 4:53:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm going to hold back at automatically accepting this as truth (even if deep down I want it to be for obvious reasons).  The timing of everything suggests Trump is behind it, true or not.

The first wife-attack happened from a Cruz PAC, true.  Did Cruz conspire with the attack?  No proof, but it fits Trump's narrative that PACs secretly work with campaigns anyways, despite the law, so he runs with it and hits back with his own wife-attack against Heidi Cruz.

He gets Cruz to go on TV and defend his wife and how much he loves her, How dare you Donald!

Then, a day or two later, a tabloid story hits about how Cruz is a cheater will all kinds of people, and the internet types (many of whom are pro-Trump) do all the dirty work to unmask the blurry photos.

Trump retains plausible deniability and gets Cruz to look like a liar about how much he cares for his wife..... "Lyin' Ted".  He knew Cruz would react a certain way, and he set him up to appear just like the nickname implies.
View Quote

Thank you for being a Voice of Reason.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 4:54:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Who exactly was defamed that can sue?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This thread has confirmed my initial misgivings about a great deal of Trump supporters. I know a lot of you aren't bad, but wow. Some of the vocal people ITT are really showing their colors.

The National Enquirer
National Enquirer
Enquirer

We're taking seriously an article from the National Enquirer.

They took down John Edwards though!

Yeah, they currently have .014% accuracy rating on their large swath of claims over the years. Strong credibility.

If you know anybody who was falsely accused of extramarital affair, rape, etc, then you know this shit is not funny at all, and rumors can severely fuck up an upstanding person's reputation and life.

The fact that some of you are so eager to run with this bullshit, and are joking about it is fucking ridiculous tbh. I sincerely hope none of you EVER experience your reputation getting dragged through the shit due to false accusations, but I'd venture to say a lot of you probably don't have that much of a reputation to begin with.
The National enquirer got hammered some years back for big money in suits, since then they have made it a point to be able to back what they print.  

this was printed in 2013

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-7Q-s3fp_OPs/UtwM3phxL8I/AAAAAAABaIs/yjgsrTgQ6vc/s800/$_575.JPG

this was printed last week

https://longrow.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/scalia-in-enquirer.jpg?w=300&h=231

it said the CIA hired a hooker to murder Scalia.
Who exactly was defamed that can sue?  

The estates of the deceased can sue  Surely you know that?  However, they probably won't dignify the bullshit with a response, legal or otherwise.

What's Bat-Boy up to these days?  Hanging out and eating jerky with Sasquatch?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 4:55:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Indeed.

It's kind of confirmed one of the reasons that throughout my life, as drawn to the conservative side as I might have been, it always felt like a veneer hiding a lot of ugly shit. This election has brought the festering boil to a head.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol we are so fucked

Indeed.

Republicans are the dumbest motherfuckers on the face of the earth. The only firing squad they've ever heard of was the circular one.

Indeed.

It's kind of confirmed one of the reasons that throughout my life, as drawn to the conservative side as I might have been, it always felt like a veneer hiding a lot of ugly shit. This election has brought the festering boil to a head.

That's a great analogy, it's like those boil lancing videos. You know it's fucked up but you kinda want to watch it anyway.

I don't know the solution to our problem, hell I don't even know where think about starting. This year I'm just going to enjoy living cheaply the country and stack ammo deep.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 4:55:10 PM EDT
[#4]
So we have to wait all weekend for some real facts?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 4:55:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

QFT.  

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump and Cruz got together and concocted this story, simply for the publicity.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

QFT.  

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump and Cruz got together and concocted this story, simply for the publicity.  

I think I've just witnessed the biggest back peddle EVER!
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 4:55:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That might have been true years ago but these days elections are won by pandering and marketing to the lowest common denominator of the voter pool.  Fucking sickening to see our own camp buy this shit up so thoughtlessly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Indeed.

Republicans are the dumbest motherfuckers on the face of the earth. The only firing squad they've ever heard of was the circular one.

Indeed.

That is the point of the political process...

It isn't for the 'sensitive'

That might have been true years ago but these days elections are won by pandering and marketing to the lowest common denominator of the voter pool.  Fucking sickening to see our own camp buy this shit up so thoughtlessly.

That MAY have been the case previously...

You are seeing this change in front of your eyes...

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 4:56:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Ted Cruz RaPE.

Now you know who lollipop is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
>Investigation continues to find "Lollipop", potential tranny prostitute

GD gonna love this now . . .

Slow day at work for you, nothing better to do than make stuff up?

Ted Cruz RaPE.

Now you know who lollipop is.

Oh my F'ing God!  He was F'ing a tranny!  (Not that's there's anything wrong with that if he wasn't married)
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 4:56:52 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Trump's campaign spokeswoman not only brought it up on air in a CNN interview, but also accused the woman sitting across from her of being one of the women named by the NE.  Only, the NE didn't name any women as far as I know, and none of the 5 blocked out photos of the women in the NE article had blond hair.  So, Trump's campaign didn't just repeat what NE published, but Trump's campaign may have added to it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Why does he keep mentioning Trump when Trump hasn't said jack shit about this yet?

He's playing right into Trump trap card. Now Trump can talk about it with the excuse, "Lying Ted's accused me of getting the story started."

Trump's campaign spokeswoman not only brought it up on air in a CNN interview, but also accused the woman sitting across from her of being one of the women named by the NE.  Only, the NE didn't name any women as far as I know, and none of the 5 blocked out photos of the women in the NE article had blond hair.  So, Trump's campaign didn't just repeat what NE published, but Trump's campaign may have added to it.

If Trump wanted to play dirty it would So Fucking Easy to pull off, but honestly I don't think Trump is that type of guy.

All it would take, would be to pay some "twinky" to come out as a one night stand with Ted. Because we all know Simple Ted has that "look".

You know, the "look". Like he could swallow one in a dark theater. But like I said, I honestly don't think Trump would play that dirty.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 4:57:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
BREAKING: Michael Savage threatens to withdraw Trump support over Enquirer smear:

http://therightscoop.com/michael-savage-threatens-to-withdraw-support-from-trump-over-national-enquirer-smear/#ixzz43wp8XttI

Savage threatens to withdraw his support of Trump if he doesn’t completely disavow the story and the man who owns the National Enquirer, David Pecker.
View Quote

Michael Weiner withdrawing his support would likely help Trump.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 4:57:44 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Interesting verbiage by Cruz, the lawyer.  He didn't deny an affair - he just labels the story a "smear" with "false" statements and "lies".  
View Quote

I noticed too
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 4:57:51 PM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 4:58:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
So we have to wait all weekend for some real facts?
View Quote

Might take longer...

The issue has to sink in to folks involved minds, as we can see here, sometimes it takes a while...

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 4:59:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Trump's own spokeswoman retweeted a #CruzSexScandal post before she realized she was implicated in it.

http://i.imgur.com/AUodEKj.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This scandal is Trump's.

He bribed some people

His campaign people were out spreading it. I'm sure they'll get canned just like that WT reporter.

nice to see an example from trump bashers that show you'll say anything, without evidence, just to bash trump

Trump's own spokeswoman retweeted a #CruzSexScandal post before she realized she was implicated in it.

http://i.imgur.com/AUodEKj.png

"Cruz sex scandal!  Awesome! Trump 2016!"  

"Oh.  Wait.  What the fuck?  I'm part of it?"

LOL.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 4:59:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Team Cruz, Capitol Police Emails Pop Up in Ashley Madison Data Dump (Updated)

http://www.rollcall.com/news/team-cruz-capitol-police-pop-up-in-ashley-madison-data-dump
View Quote

From your link:

"Ashley Madison does not, by its own admission, engage in any type of email verification, making fictitious accounts another resource in the cheater's toolbox. - See more at: http://www.rollcall.com/news/team-cruz-capitol-police-pop-up-in-ashley-madison-data-dump#sthash.jndTUYbP.dpuf"

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 4:59:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

If Trump wanted to play dirty it would So Fucking Easy to pull off, but honestly I don't think Trump is that type of guy.

All it would take, would be to pay some "twinky" to come out as a one night stand with Ted. Because we all know Simple Ted has that "look".

You know, the "look". Like he could swallow one in a dark theater. But like I said, I honestly don't think Trump would play that dirty.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why does he keep mentioning Trump when Trump hasn't said jack shit about this yet?

He's playing right into Trump trap card. Now Trump can talk about it with the excuse, "Lying Ted's accused me of getting the story started."

" />
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:00:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Anyone else find it odd that the mainstream media hasn't touched this story? Even if it's bogus it's still news.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:00:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:00:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol we are so fucked

Indeed.

How did anyone NOT see this coming after the "purity tests" and "we must make the tent smaller" and "purge the heretics" bullshit of the last few years.  When the entire goal of the party seems to be a series of ever tightening spirals into who can be the most conservative, there's no way it's not going to turn into this.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:01:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I have a pretty good feeling it's true, as I've been hearing it in certain circles for a few weeks now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
One of the women in the article that supposedly fucked Cruz is a Trump spokesperson...

Do you honestly think they would include her if this was all bullshit fabricated by the Trump camp?  How exactly does it benefit them to assassinate her character with a fake story?

Common sense... Try it sometime.

Because hypothetically, it would allow them to run with the BS story which many will not take the time to investigate fully (the stink of scandal will be enough), and say we had nothing to do with it, why would we implicate our own spokesperson... she is the victim.

I have a pretty good feeling it's true, as I've been hearing it in certain circles for a few weeks now.

What?  What?  Are you saying the Lollipop rumors are true?  
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:02:19 PM EDT
[#21]

What a completely lying, cartoonish, and classless piece of shit.

This is his plan: To piss off so many people like me that the Rs need to win that they will refuse to vote for him if he becomes the nominee. And so many of you 'tards are going to follow him down his rat-hole. Fucking pathetic.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:02:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You forgot the part where the Times also calls him an '"columnist, editorial writer, and government waste expert at the Washington Times".

Anyway, we can drop it. As no matter what facts I provide you will stand by your position.  

Next topic. National Enquirer is standing by the story. So either they are unafraid of a lawsuit or they have good sources.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cea4TyaUEAAfY9v.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Confused now. LOL. So 'staff writers' write for the 'citizen journalist' section?

Staff writers are basically the entry level of journalists.  

Description:
A career in journalism often begins with a role as a staff writer. Staff writers are responsible for providing standard content, such as news reports, reviews and features.

In the internet age, that title can be bestowed on anybody who provides basic content.

You forgot the part where the Times also calls him an '"columnist, editorial writer, and government waste expert at the Washington Times".

Anyway, we can drop it. As no matter what facts I provide you will stand by your position.  

Next topic. National Enquirer is standing by the story. So either they are unafraid of a lawsuit or they have good sources.

Yes a national rumor rag that has endorsed Trump is unflinching in their reporting.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:02:29 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm sure it doesn't mean anything...

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:03:20 PM EDT
[#24]
I think all these politicians have skeletons like this, and maybe worse, in their closet. I think there's just an unwritten code amonst them that "Hey, you don't bring up my dark side and I won't mention yours."
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:03:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
One of the women in the article that supposedly fucked Cruz is a Trump spokesperson...

Do you honestly think they would include her if this was all bullshit fabricated by the Trump camp?  How exactly does it benefit them to assassinate her character with a fake story?

View Quote

Well, she seemed pretty happy about the story, herself ... until she realized she was the story.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:04:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Now Rubio is involved???

View All Quotes

It's a gangbang!
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:04:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

This is his plan: To piss off so many people like me that the Rs need to win that they will refuse to vote for him if he becomes the nominee. And so many of you 'tards are going to follow him down his rat-hole. Fucking pathetic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Now, is this ^^^  an epic case of delusion or not?

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:06:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I think all these politicians have skeletons like this, and maybe worse, in their closet. I think there's just an unwritten code amonst them that "Hey, you don't bring up my dark side and I won't mention yours."
View Quote

Exactly! Most of us do...

Basement dwellers even, theirs may even be juicer...  

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:06:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Their own rabid fanaticism for their candidate. I see more Cruz supporters acting like they accuse Trump supporters of acting than actual Trump supporters.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well when you're head over heels in love with another man and think he is infallible and worship his every action then yeah, you're going to want to see him succeed.

This election has really opened my eyes to what a pathetic bunch of lonely, basement dwelling vaginas we really are.  Just desperate for a leader to show us the way, desperate to be a part of something.

I finally realized the other day it isn't Trump that disgusts me, I actually think he'd be a decent president, its his followers.

Good post...

I haven't taken any sides and have only observed you guys bickering with each other day after day, but IMHO Cruz supporters seem to be projecting an awful lot.

Projecting what?

Their own rabid fanaticism for their candidate. I see more Cruz supporters acting like they accuse Trump supporters of acting than actual Trump supporters.

Then you haven't been paying attention.  At all.  This entire process has been a childish shitshow of the highest order beneath even the most petty quarrel between high school cheerleaders.

Bunch of worthless fucking sellouts that would sooner vicariously prop up their artificial manhood through some random dickhead in a suit than stand on their own principals and hold these motherfuckers accountable when they say dumb shit, vote the wrong way, or give money to the wrong person for the wrong reason.

Cruz isn't the next Reagan and Trump sure as fuck isn't going to make America great again.  Neither of them is remotely 'alpha.'  Cruz is a nerdy churchboy that probably got bullied into doing some other motherfuckers homework in high scho and Trump is a crybaby little bitch that doesn't have the fucking skin to take a fucking hit like a god damn man and roll with it without throwing a fucking tantrum and tryong to get revenge in some very vile and disgusting ways.

They might not have both been politicians but they both have been playing politics in one capacity or another their entire lives.

Fucking get over it already.  Just ONE intelligent political discussion on the election would fucking blow my mind.  I've never witnessed grown men try to suck dick this desperately in my entire life and I've hung around with some pretty flamboyant motherfucks.

I might just lose my fucking marbles if I hear some dipshit mutter "lyin' ted" "trumpster" or "beta" one more fucking time.

Stop following so fucking hard, use the son of a bitching brain god gave you and think for your fucking selves for once.  Its no wonder this country is such a fucking mess.  This group right here is the group on the good side trying to fix this shit and here we are rolling around in the manure arguing over which of our candidates has the bigger, more beautiful dick

Fuck this fucking place.  What a god damn joke.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:06:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Obviously there was a blackout of this story as the news agencies have had it for months now. Sounds like the reporter went against orders and commented anyway.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
But as Balista chases this down the rabbit hole, it doesn't change the fact that the source you were just citing as support for the story got fired today because he threw his weight behind such a flimsy National Enquirer story.

Obviously there was a blackout of this story as the news agencies have had it for months now. Sounds like the reporter went against orders and commented anyway.

Yeah, because the media is trying to protect Ted Cruz.    Also, dude wasn't a "reporter" as has been established.

Nobody reported the story because outside of a rumor that exists only in a former Trump campaign operatives mind there isn't any evidence of it.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:06:29 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm not reading the 20+ pages of Trump supporter handjobs you guys have been giving each other.  I could have sworn one of you took the Trump out of your mouth long enough to tell me that this story would break and be on Drudge by today.  I'm waiting.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:07:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/s9GuAm5.jpg

View Quote

6356 purchaser reviews? Yeah that's damning right there.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:07:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Confused now. LOL. So 'staff writers' write for the 'citizen journalist' section?

Description:
A career in journalism often begins with a role as a staff writer. Staff writers are responsible for providing standard content, such as news reports, reviews and features.

In the internet age, that title can be bestowed on anybody who provides basic content.

What facts?  I don't care if he was the janitor or the CEO, it still remains an absolute fact that the Times took a shit on him and terminated any relationship with him today.  That's your sole secondary source for the story.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:07:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I'm not reading the 20+ pages of Trump supporter handjobs you guys have been giving each other.  I could have sworn one of you took the Trump out of your mouth long enough to tell me that this story would break and be on Drudge by today.  I'm waiting.
View Quote

Ted Cruz thread Opie.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:07:54 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

If by "fun" you mean Hilary taking the oath of office in January of 2017, then yes, fun.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn, I step away for a couple of hours and the thread has blown up to 26 pages.

This sure is fun to watch.

If by "fun" you mean Hilary taking the oath of office in January of 2017, then yes, fun.

Fun as in watching the GD meltdown.

Seriously, there is nothing anyone on this site can say or do that will affect the election. It's like one of my friends screaming at me because I turned on the NY Giants game and started watching it, I'm the jinx and therefore it's my fault they lost. It's MY FAULT.

We can sit here trade evidence on Trump vs Cruz all day long but it's not going to have a damn thing to do with how these events turn out.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:08:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Then you haven't been paying attention.  At all.  This entire process has been a childish shitshow of the highest order beneath even the most petty quarrel between high school cheerleaders.

Bunch of worthless fucking sellouts that would sooner vicariously prop up their artificial manhood through some random dickhead in a suit than stand on their own principals and hold these motherfuckers accountable when they say dumb shit, vote the wrong way, or give money to the wrong person for the wrong reason.

Cruz isn't the next Reagan and Trump sure as fuck isn't going to make America great again.  Neither of them is remotely 'alpha.'  Cruz is a nerdy churchboy that probably got bullied into doing some other motherfuckers homework in high scho and Trump is a crybaby little bitch that doesn't have the fucking skin to take a fucking hit like a god damn man and roll with it without throwing a fucking tantrum and tryong to get revenge in some very vile and disgusting ways.

They might not have both been politicians but they both have been playing politics in one capacity or another their entire lives.

Fucking get over it already.  Just ONE intelligent political discussion on the election would fucking blow my mind.  I've never witnessed grown men try to suck dick this desperately in my entire life and I've hung around with some pretty flamboyant motherfucks.

I might just lose my fucking marbles if I hear some dipshit mutter "lyin' ted" "trumpster" or "beta" one more fucking time.

Stop following so fucking hard, use the son of a bitching brain god gave you and think for your fucking selves for once.  Its no wonder this country is such a fucking mess.  This group right here is the group on the good side trying to fix this shit and here we are rolling around in the manure arguing over which of our candidates has the bigger, more beautiful dick

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good post...

I haven't taken any sides and have only observed you guys bickering with each other day after day, but IMHO Cruz supporters seem to be projecting an awful lot.

Projecting what?

Nice Rant!  

Feelz better?

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:08:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The point is that they only come in a 2 pack.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:09:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Some of the mental gymnastics some of you Trump supporters are doing just boggles my mind. And then on top of that you want to shit over a Senator that has been fighting for the 2A his entire life. What the fuck is wrong with you all?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:10:26 PM EDT
[#39]

Funny tho, the only source mentioned in the NE article is a Trump guy.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:10:26 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

QFT.  

What are you trying to say?  

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:10:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That went right over my head...

WOW!!!

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:11:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Some of the mental gymnastics some of you Trump supporters are doing just boggles my mind. And then on top of that you want to shit over a Senator that has been fighting for the 2A his entire life. What the fuck is wrong with you all?
View Quote

Probably we're able to engage reality in a healthy way...

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:12:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I think the blonde was the moderator it was the the woman on the left

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think the blonde was the moderator it was the the woman on the left

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

The moderator and the woman on the left both had blond hair.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:12:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're both wearing  their temporary matching tattoos on the same day.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:12:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

What facts?  I don't care if he was the janitor or the CEO, it still remains an absolute fact that the Times took a shit on him and terminated any relationship with him today.  That's your sole secondary source for the story.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Description:

Ted might want to rethink this fundraiser.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:14:52 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Because hypothetically, it would allow them to run with the BS story which many will not take the time to investigate fully (the stink of scandal will be enough), and say we had nothing to do with it, why would we implicate our own spokesperson... she is the victim.

Yeah, this story has been circling for at least two weeks.

National Enquirer will pay for stories...  And they have broken some big ones because of it...  Anybody remember Monica's blue dress?  

Personally, I'm not surprised by this.   I've always liked what Cruz said. But the guy just gave me the creeps.  

And for fucks sake...  is this what the Republican party has come to?  
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:16:33 PM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:16:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
But as Balista chases this down the rabbit hole, it doesn't change the fact that the source you were just citing as support for the story got fired today because he threw his weight behind such a flimsy National Enquirer story.

Which doesn't make much sense (if it's true), except the agencies were colluding to break the story once Cruz got the nomination, wrecking his chances and helping hillar win.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:17:14 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Ted might want to rethink this fundraiser.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CebDn3lWAAAapLH.jpg
View Quote

Is... is that real?

That can't be real.

It would simply be too perfect to exist.
Page / 114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top