BCM
User Panel

Page / 114
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 3:03:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The obligatory personal attack.

It's okay though, because it's directed at a Trump supporter.
View Quote
Personal attack to say you're a Trump supporter? You'd have to be able to support a man who "has no moral standards, therefore it is impossible for him to 'be' a hypocrite, etc".  If you want to say calling you a Trump supporter is a personal attack, so be it.

Edit: Unless you're accusing me of calling you a hypocrite with no moral standards?

Link Posted: 3/27/2016 3:04:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

He will have to have a complete change of heart, a 180 if you will, for that to happen.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
70 fucking pages!.....Sweet Weeping Jesus on the Cross put this fucking thread out of it's misery already.

Not before the weepy apology to "all of those I've let down, especially my family."

He will have to have a complete change of heart, a 180 if you will, for that to happen.

Yes it will.

Same as John Edwards and all the rest of them.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 3:06:17 PM EDT
[#3]
" />
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 3:06:44 PM EDT
[#4]
How the fuck can you guys do this over and over, page after page?  Does anyone ever change their mind?  Isn't the same talking points and insults as all the other threads?
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 3:09:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
How the fuck can you guys do this over and over, page after page?  Does anyone ever change their mind?  Isn't the same talking points and insults as all the other threads?
View Quote

Some uh, Trump Supporter (which is now a personal attack says Amercia-180) posts a "Creepy Cruz" gif, the Trump cheerleaders quote it over and over patting each others asses.  Rinse, repeat.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 3:10:20 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/27/2016 3:10:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Today we learned that tcrpe is Trump.
I heard Glenn Beck threatened to stab tcrpe a bunch, let's sue him in order to prove these allegations.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think I get it.
Trump has no moral standards, therefore it is impossible for him to 'be' a hypocrite, etc.
He's Alinsky-proof, unlike Cruz who is susceptible to every tabloid toilet rag story about him sucking off bigfoot.

It's nice to know where people stand.

That contortion would have given me a headache.
You fit the description.

Today we learned that tcrpe is Trump.
I heard Glenn Beck threatened to stab tcrpe a bunch, let's sue him in order to prove these allegations.

Link Posted: 3/27/2016 3:11:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 3:11:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You said they investigated it and found no wrongdoing but have not seen the findings?  So you do not know if they found no wrongdoing.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you sure? Could have swore I heard yesterday that that is an ongoing investigation right now?

FEC requested info in October and received response.  Have you seen a single report of FEC finding any wrongdoing?  Any charges filed?  Any fines levied?  Anything?

No.  Have you seen the FEC findings?

I'm not the one alleging illegal activity.

You said they investigated it and found no wrongdoing but have not seen the findings?  So you do not know if they found no wrongdoing.  

Does the FEC usually sit on it if they find wrongdoing?
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 3:15:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Personal attack to say you're a Trump supporter? You'd have to be able to support a man who "has no moral standards, therefore it is impossible for him to 'be' a hypocrite, etc".  If you want to say calling you a Trump supporter is a personal attack, so be it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think I get it.
Trump has no moral standards, therefore it is impossible for him to 'be' a hypocrite, etc.
He's Alinsky-proof, unlike Cruz who is susceptible to every tabloid toilet rag story about him sucking off bigfoot.

It's nice to know where people stand.

That contortion would have given me a headache.
You fit the description.

It was clearly a personal attack directed at tcrpe.

Link Posted: 3/27/2016 3:16:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don't know what they are doing if you did not read the findings, if the investigation is even over, which you don't know because you have not seen the findings.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 3:20:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
My mistake, I forgot I had replied to him.  I've had him on ignore for so long, I only occasionally "click to read" his posts for a laugh or 2.  I thought you were accusing me of the personal attack on you .  I'd never ignore you though, comedy gold.  Still, not a personal attack, just saying that in order to be a Trump supporter you'd have to be able to support a man with no morals (with regards to infidelity at least) therefore he cannot be called a hypocrite.  Trump supporter = personal attack now?
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 3:21:58 PM EDT
[#13]
So when is Cruz going to demand a retraction and/or file suit against The Enquirer?      

Inquiring minds want to know.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 3:23:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fainting couch deployed.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 3:24:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
So when is Cruz going to demand a retraction and/or file suit against The Enquirer?      

View Quote

As pointed out before in this thread, even if Cruz has a case it'd be unwise for him to file a lawsuit.  Much of his personal life, good or bad, would then be an open book, which is never a good idea during a presidential campaign.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 3:28:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You don't know what they are doing if you did not read the findings, if the investigation is even over, which you don't know because you have not seen the findings.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So is that the same standard of proof you hold for this Cruz affair story?
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 3:43:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Every Cruz/Trump debate always has someone fear mongering over Trump's previous statements on gun ownership, so it's necessary from time to time to point out how stupid that argument is. Anyone who honestly believes that Trump could get gun control past the House and Senate is on crack. If Obama couldn't get gun control after Sandy Hook, there is no possible way Trump could push anything through, and that's assuming that he secretly wants to, which is also stupid, because that would destroy his chances of reelection. It's nothing more than an establishment talking point, and anyone falling for it is an idiot.

View Quote

In November of 2004, a prominent conservative radio host said, "Look at all that red [Republican victories].  This is the death of the Democrat Party."

109th Congress (voted into office in the 2004 election)
Senate:
55 R
44 D
House:
225 R
207 D

Just two years later, the landscape was remarkably different.

110th Congress: (voted into office in the 2006 midterm elections)
Senate:
49 R
49 D
House:
202 R
233 D
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 3:50:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

In November of 2004, a prominent conservative radio host said, "Look at all that red [Republican victories].  This is the death of the Democrat Party."

Senate:
55 R
44 D
House:
225 R
207 D

Senate:
49 R
49 D
House:
202 R
233 D
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Every Cruz/Trump debate always has someone fear mongering over Trump's previous statements on gun ownership, so it's necessary from time to time to point out how stupid that argument is. Anyone who honestly believes that Trump could get gun control past the House and Senate is on crack. If Obama couldn't get gun control after Sandy Hook, there is no possible way Trump could push anything through, and that's assuming that he secretly wants to, which is also stupid, because that would destroy his chances of reelection. It's nothing more than an establishment talking point, and anyone falling for it is an idiot.

Senate:
55 R
44 D
House:
225 R
207 D

Senate:
49 R
49 D
House:
202 R
233 D

Thanks for bringing the numbers to the argument.

idk why gun owners on a board dedicated to the ar15 so easily dismiss the future possibility of attempted gun control.

Literally like sticking your head in the sand.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 3:53:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Deflection.  Show me where I said the story was true.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 4:57:56 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Edit: Unless you're accusing me of calling you a hypocrite with no moral standards?

http://oi66.tinypic.com/skz1i1.jpg%3Cspan%3E
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://oi66.tinypic.com/skz1i1.jpg%3Cspan%3E

You're calling a sTrumpet™ with massive levels of derp a "hypocrite"....

Did you receive your account warning yet?

Ask me How I know

Link Posted: 3/27/2016 4:59:42 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

so who is playing who?

Liz Mair’s Anti-Trump Super PAC Has Same Mailing Address as Carly Fiorina’s Campaign

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Consultant Liz Mair’s controversial anti-Donald Trump super PAC shares a mailing address with Carly Fiorina’s presidential campaign, which just re-launched as a nonprofit.

Mair’s PAC Make America Awesome is under fire after it ran a sexist advertisement in Utah featuring Trump’s wife Melania, a model, posing nude. The ad encouraged people to vote for Ted Cruz. Mair is open about the fact that she is helping to boost Cruz, though Cruz has denied involvement with the ad.

But how does Make America Awesome make money?

According to the PAC’s most recent report, filed on February 29, 2016, the group listed only seven donors as having given $200 or more, including consultant Juleana Glover, a former George W. Bush and Bill Kristol employee who now works for Teneo Holdings, an advisory firm linked to Bill Clinton.

The PAC takes money in envelopes at a PO box in Alexandra, Virginia.

"If you would like to donate by mail, send checks to: Make America Awesome PO Box 26141 Alexandria, VA 22313,” the PAC’s website states.

The PAC’s Facebook page also lists its address as "PO Box 26141” in "Alexandria, Virginia.”

That PO box also happens to be the mailing address for Carly for America, which was Fiorina’s presidential campaign and just re-launched as a nonprofit organization.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/26/exclusive-liz-mairs-anti-trump-super-pac-has-same-p-o-box-as-carly-fiorinas-campaign/

I fucking knew it!......Just fucking knew it!

Take a whole 15 seconds and look up that PO box.

Election CFO Tailors Its Services to Your Needs
Election CFO provides a full-range of campaign finance services, providing only the services you need. We recognize every organization is different and customize our offerings accordingly. You only pay for the services you use.

From straight compliance reviews and response to FEC inquiries to managing the full range of banking services - merchant accounts, website credit card acceptance, remote deposit, debit cards - to budget development and monitoring, Election CFO is ready to help.

It goes to a company you hire if you're a PAC and you want someone else handing all the bullshit attached to running a PAC.

Is that mentioned at all in the Trumpbart story?
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 5:01:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

As pointed out before in this thread, even if Cruz has a case it'd be unwise for him to file a lawsuit.  Much of his personal life, good or bad, would then be an open book, which is never a good idea during a presidential campaign.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So if Cruz has nothing to hide --  what's the problem?
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 5:03:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Lollipop, the tranny hooker.  
View Quote

How many licks does it take Ted to get to the center?
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 5:03:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Waiting for the obligatory Gloria Allred press conference…

Geez, I am off the grid for 4 days and all sorts of crap happens.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 5:08:26 PM EDT
[#25]
The creepy Canadian should file a lawsuit.

Discovery is a bitch.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 5:08:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It opens up your entire life. No one wants to go through that regardless of guilt. Every little snippet of innocent info can then be manipulated for political purposes. If Trump were in this position, I wouldn't blame him for avoiding discovery either.

Try not to make a mountain out of a mole hill.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 5:09:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

http://www.electioncfo.com/contact/

Election CFO provides a full-range of campaign finance services, providing only the services you need. We recognize every organization is different and customize our offerings accordingly. You only pay for the services you use.

From straight compliance reviews and response to FEC inquiries to managing the full range of banking services - merchant accounts, website credit card acceptance, remote deposit, debit cards - to budget development and monitoring, Election CFO is ready to help.

It goes to a company you hire if you're a PAC and you want someone else handing all the bullshit attached to running a PAC.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
so who is playing who?

Liz Mair’s Anti-Trump Super PAC Has Same Mailing Address as Carly Fiorina’s Campaign

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Consultant Liz Mair’s controversial anti-Donald Trump super PAC shares a mailing address with Carly Fiorina’s presidential campaign, which just re-launched as a nonprofit.

Mair’s PAC Make America Awesome is under fire after it ran a sexist advertisement in Utah featuring Trump’s wife Melania, a model, posing nude. The ad encouraged people to vote for Ted Cruz. Mair is open about the fact that she is helping to boost Cruz, though Cruz has denied involvement with the ad.

According to the PAC’s most recent report, filed on February 29, 2016, the group listed only seven donors as having given $200 or more, including consultant Juleana Glover, a former George W. Bush and Bill Kristol employee who now works for Teneo Holdings, an advisory firm linked to Bill Clinton.

"If you would like to donate by mail, send checks to: Make America Awesome PO Box 26141 Alexandria, VA 22313,” the PAC’s website states.

The PAC’s Facebook page also lists its address as "PO Box 26141” in "Alexandria, Virginia.”

That PO box also happens to be the mailing address for Carly for America, which was Fiorina’s presidential campaign and just re-launched as a nonprofit organization.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/26/exclusive-liz-mairs-anti-trump-super-pac-has-same-p-o-box-as-carly-fiorinas-campaign/

No one will acknowledge your post. Facts are uncomfortable.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 5:11:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Discovery is a bitch.
View Quote

No worries, the NYC Oompa Loompa would avoid discovery as well. Wouldn't want the world to know about his mob ties or the way he prefers foreign workers to Americans.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 5:18:51 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

No worries, the NYC Oompa Loompa would avoid discovery as well. Wouldn't want the world to know about his mob ties or the way he prefers foreign workers to Americans.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Discovery is a bitch.

BTW.... wasn't Trump going to put out his tax returns?
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 5:19:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Discovery is a bitch.

They're huge, and very complicated.

In the mean time, "We're gonna build a wall, and who's gonna pay for it?" Audience: "Mexico!" should suffice for his supporters.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 5:20:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Discovery is a bitch.

Ya but then he was being audited, so he couldn't. Then the IRS said it was no issue for him to release his returns during an audit and the complicit media never brought it up again.

Like I've previously said, trump is a hell of a salesman.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 5:22:58 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

so who is playing who?

Election CFO Tailors Its Services to Your NeedsElection CFO provides a full-range of campaign finance services, providing only the services you need. We recognize every organization is different and customize our offerings accordingly. You only pay for the services you use.

Apparently Cruz DID pay to have naked pictures of Trump's wife posted on bulletin boards.  Cruz is a lair.  And it all just blew up in his face.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 5:23:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Discovery is a bitch.

Shit, file a lawsuit.  Simple.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 5:25:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Apparently Cruz DID pay to have naked pictures of Trump's wife posted on bulletin boards.  Cruz is a lair.  And it all just blew up in his face.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
so who is playing who?

Election CFO Tailors Its Services to Your NeedsElection CFO provides a full-range of campaign finance services, providing only the services you need. We recognize every organization is different and customize our offerings accordingly. You only pay for the services you use.

I'd like to see the hard proof on that, something more than a mutual billing address between PAC's.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 5:27:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Discovery is a bitch.

It's all part of the game. Trump accuses a non-affiliated PAC of starting the war of wives, Cruz accuses Trump of planting the story with Pecker. Both are probably guilty. The difference being is one was playing conventionally and one used a Nuke.

It's a pretty shitty thing to do when you're leading by 300 delegates, but I'm not surprised.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 5:29:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
so who is playing who?

Link Posted: 3/27/2016 5:37:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
]
It's all part of the game. Trump accuses a non-affiliated PAC of starting the war of wives, Cruz accuses Trump of planting the story with Pecker. Both are probably guilty. The difference being is one was playing conventionally and one used a Nuke.

It's a pretty shitty thing to do when you're leading by 300 delegates, but I'm not surprised.
View Quote

Maybe it's true? god forbid your messiah can't keep his pecker in his pants..many a great man hasn't been able to.... Time will tell...
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 5:40:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Maybe it's true? god forbid your messiah can't keep his pecker in his pants..many a great man hasn't been able to.... Time will tell...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
]

Messiah? Good one oh holy lord of research.

Cruz was my second or third choice initially. I've thrown my support to the only half way decent candidate remaining.

So why don't you show me some real evidence?

Cut the bullshit conjecture and put up or shut up.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 5:47:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Cruz was my second or third choice initially. I've thrown my support to the only half way decent candidate remaining.

View Quote

Nope..go look there is a whole world of info out there..I spent most of 9 months just trying to get both sides to dig thru and post real cite'd facts..most didn't want to and when people did , others would gang up on them to try and destroy the info, which means everybody only see's half the picture , good or bad.....besides..I have zero desire to change your mind..I couldn't give a rats ass who you vote for... and regardless it's not like you will change your mind..it's obvious you are diehard for your guy regardless what the facts are now..so why waste my time?
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 5:50:13 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Discovery is a bitch.

The start?  Trump's marks have been attacking Heidi Cruz for the last couple of months over the CFR.

Link Posted: 3/27/2016 5:53:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Nope..go look there is a whole world of info out there..I spent most of 9 months just trying to get both sides to dig thru and post real cite'd facts..most didn't want to and when people did , others would gang up on them to try and destroy the info, which means everybody only see's half the picture , good or bad.....besides..I have zero desire to change your mind..I couldn't give a rats ass who you vote for... and regardless it's not like you will change your mind..it's obvious you are diehard for your guy regardless what the facts are now..so why waste my time?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's the same spiel you give everytime. It's old and tired.

You act like I'm incapable of seeking info from outside the world of arfcom. Newsflash, I'm here for the tech forums and cheeky GD shenanigans, I don't trust you fuckers on politics for more than a second because for as much as GD loves to make fun of people who operate on "feels > Reelz", they're just as guilty of the same. It is what it is.

Cruz is not "my guy". Like I've said, he's the best REMAINING candidate. I think Rand Paul would heads and tails better than the rest of these mopes, but the political winds werent blowing his way this year. My opinion is always willing to change based on new, quality information; that just does not happen very often here.

Finally, I've not discounted the idea of voting for trump. Would I hate myself for it? Absolutely, but I fucking hate Hillary. It's going to come down to how the polls look in October.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 5:55:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The start?  Trump's marks have been attacking Heidi Cruz for the last couple of months over the CFR.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Discovery is a bitch.

Granted, I was just speaking within the context of the last week or so.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 6:02:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
You know what? I dont give a shit if he did. Id still vote for him.
View Quote

And that is what Hillary supporters think too. Now we know why people support her. They don't care about people doing wrong and lying.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 6:07:00 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Let's take another look at the superior intellect and critical thinking skills of so many classy Trump supporters in the Twitter world.

On September 24th, 2013 at 4:59 PM Amanda Carpenter tweets: Cruz about to do something very sweet.  I may cry.

Following the vague accusations of the National Enquirer, this 2.5 year old tweet is blasted with people accusing her of adultery, calling Ted Cruz a cuckold, stating that Cruz fathered her children, asking her if he "put it in her pooper", and of course there is no shortage of general name-calling (e.g., "Lyin' Ted").

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r499/hk45247/cruz1_zpspm9mqv5o.jpg

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r499/hk45247/cruz2_zpswiezqwqs.jpg
While I'm sure that all seems very reasonable to the mouth-breathing basement dwellers, 4chan trolls, and general simpletons, another explanation could be that she was referring to Cruz's plan to read "Green Eggs and Ham" to his daughters during his Obamacare filibuster.  Since she tweeted this shortly before he did exactly that, I think the latter explanation is a little more plausible than her posting a thinly veiled confession of love to the father of her bastard children during his Obamacare filibuster on a public social media platform for the entire world to see.  But, what the fuck do I know.
View Quote

Instead of accepting that the negative Twitter comments could have come from Democrat voters, Independents, Kasich voters, or whomever... you automatically blame Trump?
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 6:09:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It's the same spiel you give everytime. It's old and tired.

You act like I'm incapable of seeking info from outside the world of arfcom. Newsflash, I'm here for the tech forums and cheeky GD shenanigans, I don't trust you fuckers on politics for more than a second because for as much as GD loves to make fun of people who operate on "feels > Reelz", they're just as guilty of the same. It is what it is.

Cruz is not "my guy". Like I've said, he's the best REMAINING candidate. I think Rand Paul would heads and tails better than the rest of these mopes, but the political winds werent blowing his way this year. My opinion is always willing to change based on new, quality information; that just does not happen very often here.

Finally, I've not discounted the idea of voting for trump. Would I hate myself for it? Absolutely, but I fucking hate Hillary. It's going to come down to how the polls look in October.
View Quote

OK...tell you what, I will give you couple of  video's..you wont have to do anything but watch, every fact posted has cite's to prove them .. one for each candidate....I will be surprised if you watch them, but here you go.....

Trump......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg

Cruz....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtL41Pr2d5s

And this is a great watch strictly as an outside look at Trump and the "movement" well worth the watch to understand.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fely6gd2Q-k
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 6:11:05 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
It doesn't need to be true, Trump just says things and the idiots eat it up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

(1) Cruz campaign bought the rights to to the GQ cover shoot of Melania and gave them to the superpac

(2) There is much more to the mistress story

Damn I was actually going to ask if GQ had to realease the photo to be used in a campaign.  Where is that proof that his campaign did it?  That would be a huge implication.
Trump made the accusation earlier today. I have yet to find a second source.  

If true, the FEC will rape Cruz and will be looking really hard at that donation to Carly.  He will be done in the race within a week between that and the sex scandal allegation.  They won't even have to prove the sex scandal.  It will be assumed true by many who have not formulated an opinion.

It doesn't need to be true, Trump just says things and the idiots eat it up.

You mean like Cruz blaming the scandal on Trump and "the idiots eating it up?"

The hypocrisy in these threads is THICK.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 6:15:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
  You mean like Cruz blaming the scandal on Trump and "the idiots eating it up?"

The hypocrisy in these threads is THICK.
View Quote

Do you really believe Roger Stone doesn't work for Trump?
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 6:15:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Regardless of the facts?   What facts?   You've presented zero.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 6:17:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Instead of accepting that the negative Twitter comments could have come from Democrat voters, Independents, Kasich voters, or whomever... you automatically blame Trump?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let's take another look at the superior intellect and critical thinking skills of so many classy Trump supporters in the Twitter world.

On September 24th, 2013 at 4:59 PM Amanda Carpenter tweets: Cruz about to do something very sweet.  I may cry.

Following the vague accusations of the National Enquirer, this 2.5 year old tweet is blasted with people accusing her of adultery, calling Ted Cruz a cuckold, stating that Cruz fathered her children, asking her if he "put it in her pooper", and of course there is no shortage of general name-calling (e.g., "Lyin' Ted").

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r499/hk45247/cruz1_zpspm9mqv5o.jpg

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r499/hk45247/cruz2_zpswiezqwqs.jpg

While I'm sure that all seems very reasonable to the mouth-breathing basement dwellers, 4chan trolls, and general simpletons, another explanation could be that she was referring to Cruz's plan to read "Green Eggs and Ham" to his daughters during his Obamacare filibuster.  Since she tweeted this shortly before he did exactly that, I think the latter explanation is a little more plausible than her posting a thinly veiled confession of love to the father of her bastard children during his Obamacare filibuster on a public social media platform for the entire world to see.  But, what the fuck do I know.

Look at THIS thread.  
Page / 114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top