BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 2:48:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This.  

The economics of dati g far favor women. Back in the day...when obesity was rare, the average good looking guy of modest means has a decent shot with a woman of equal good looks of similar modest means. Now, however, due to the rarity of non-obese women...  women who are in shape have drastically higher social value... even if they come from low socio-economic class. So now, the men who are decent looking of modest means (blue collar workers) must all settle for the fat chicks...while all the wonen in shape crowd around and play musical chairs with rich male players. Even the fat chicks think they deserve a man with ripped abs, six figure income, and looks that rival Channing Tatum.

If you're an aveage guy, working an average job, ... and you dont want to live the rest of your life climbing a woman's belly.... you need to seek women overseas where obesity is less of an epidemic.

Oh and for fucks sake...dont demand a skinny broad if youre a fat fuck male either. I was fat...and when I was... I dates fat chicks. I never really found any attractive, and I forced myself to "like them"...but it never worked out. Hence why I chose to lose the damn weight. I wanted to attract thinner women...so I thinned myself. Thing is, since I started... Ive been seeing a cute filipina. So, I have no idea how well I would do on the single's market. But from what I hear, being a decenf looking guy, in shape, with a decent job, isn't enough anymore.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Honestly, she sounds obnoxious and full of herself. I don't think fat is her only problem and I'd also bet that all the unattractive fat guys are not even on her radar, she thinks she is owed some financially secure good looking man.
This.  

The economics of dati g far favor women. Back in the day...when obesity was rare, the average good looking guy of modest means has a decent shot with a woman of equal good looks of similar modest means. Now, however, due to the rarity of non-obese women...  women who are in shape have drastically higher social value... even if they come from low socio-economic class. So now, the men who are decent looking of modest means (blue collar workers) must all settle for the fat chicks...while all the wonen in shape crowd around and play musical chairs with rich male players. Even the fat chicks think they deserve a man with ripped abs, six figure income, and looks that rival Channing Tatum.

If you're an aveage guy, working an average job, ... and you dont want to live the rest of your life climbing a woman's belly.... you need to seek women overseas where obesity is less of an epidemic.

Oh and for fucks sake...dont demand a skinny broad if youre a fat fuck male either. I was fat...and when I was... I dates fat chicks. I never really found any attractive, and I forced myself to "like them"...but it never worked out. Hence why I chose to lose the damn weight. I wanted to attract thinner women...so I thinned myself. Thing is, since I started... Ive been seeing a cute filipina. So, I have no idea how well I would do on the single's market. But from what I hear, being a decenf looking guy, in shape, with a decent job, isn't enough anymore.

Attraction means a lot, don't get me wrong. But I've found a quick way to an attractive woman's heart is to make her laugh and be a man.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 2:48:20 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

opinionated

View Quote
View Quote

Translation:  You're a bitch.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 2:50:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Well said.  I'm not overweight and don't go around complaining about the quality of single men on the market.
Complaining about it doesn't do any good toward solving the problem.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I consider the fact that Ms. Smith felt the need to publically whine in the WaPo about being emotionally traumatized due to her weight as more of an issue than her weight per se.

Well said.  I'm not overweight and don't go around complaining about the quality of single men on the market.

Yeah, but complaining about it is super easy compared to actually trying to solve the problem.  And it makes you feel better right away!
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 2:52:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I think she probably just needs to come to grips with the fact that, like or or not, where she is on the "physical package" scale will impact her integer in the dating game.  

More likely than not, she's pursuing men who are out of her league.   She is lucky.   She's not ugly, and she can (in theory) raise her integer.  She also dresses well, has a pretty smile and according to the member who knows her is not (at least in mixed company) a raging bitch.  That may give her a slight advantage compared to other women of her body type.  

As put by the great sage Greg House on TV:   "Sevens marry sevens, nines marry nines, fours marry fours. Maybe there’s some wiggle room if there’s enough money or if somebody got pregnant."

If she's chasing men out of her league she needs to either relax her standards (and by the way, if she's ruling out men as heavy as she is then she's a fucking hypocrite) or she needs to do one thing that ugly women (or guys who are short) cannot -- raise her traditional attractiveness by diet, exercise and all that.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 2:52:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 2:52:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I love women.

Its feminists I have a problem with.  regardless their gender.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
And yet, she seems to tick off most of the boxes many men here say they appreciate, other than appearance. She can likely cook and keep house, is family oriented, has a stable income, including a job she can probably do from home, is conservative, Christian, and a 2A supporter. She sees that the cast off could-have-been-aborted-but-weren't need parenting too, and Bizzarolibe says he thinks she also would like biological children some day and is generally sweet natured.

So we are left with her being resentful that guys can't see past her weight to the other qualities they say they want. Yes, it's whiny and somewhat lacking in empathy. It speaks of a lack of motivation to be the best version of her possible in an area she has had difficulty with all her life. Men find that a turn off, and that's completely acceptable. Men also find batshit crazy behavior a turn off, but are willing to overlook that if the face is pretty enough. It's all about priorities, I suppose.

I think we all assumed the part in bold.

As a short guy, cry me a river.  I don't exist to women who are taller than I am.  Simple fact of life.  There is nothing I can do about it and I don't complain about it

Meh, we're about the same hight, and you'd be the hottest guy here if you weren't pissing and moaning about women all the fucking time.

I love women.

Its feminists I have a problem with.  regardless their gender.

Feminism like all forms of liberalism is a mental disease. Most women are infected with it these days along with other forms of liberalism. Very few are conservative despite some advocating  certain liberties such as the 2a
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 2:57:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yeah, but complaining about it is super easy compared to actually trying to solve the problem.  And it makes you feel better right away!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I consider the fact that Ms. Smith felt the need to publically whine in the WaPo about being emotionally traumatized due to her weight as more of an issue than her weight per se.

She thinks it's something to complain about at 27.  Just wait until she is 45.

I learned a long time ago not to take ownership of a problem that isn't mine.  The only positive here is that she is owning her problem--but the action she is taking to remedy it does not exist.  Bitching about it does nothing.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 2:59:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I learned a long time ago not to take ownership of a problem that isn't mine.  The only positive here is that she is owning her problem--but the action she is taking to remedy it does not exist.  Bitching about it does nothing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, she seems to be working on it.  That is a plus.  Being frustrated is, also, understandable.  I'd have no problems getting to know her, and if we meshed, dating her.  <<shrugs>>
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 3:00:27 PM EDT
[#9]
What's wrong with being single? If she's a single A player trying to hit in the big leagues, she's going to fail. Everything else equal, a good looking, fit, successful guy is going to pass on her for a woman with a great figure. Unless she changes her lifestyle, she will likely have to settle for a man that is portly, ugly, or is an average Joe. It's just the way it is.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 3:17:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What's wrong with being single? If she's a single A player trying to hit in the big leagues, she's going to fail. Everything else equal, a good looking, fit, successful guy is going to pass on her for a woman with a great figure. Unless she changes her lifestyle, she will likely have to settle for a man that is portly, ugly, or is an average Joe. It's just the way it is.
View Quote

She is in that "forgotten generation" grey area of the dating market, where she knows something is wrong in that she's getting close to the wall and hasn't found a husband and likely her friends are all married and starting families. But she either doesnt realize or doesn't care to improve her market value nor does she want to lower her "standards". She's right about at the inversion point of market value so while hers is declining the value of the guys her age is starting its rise. She still has some time, maybe 3 years before the hill she will have to climb will be insurmountable.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:01:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

As a short guy, cry me a river.  I don't exist to women who are taller than I am.  Simple fact of life.  There is nothing I can do about it and I don't complain about it.  It simply, "is".

For a short guy to write a blog post why taller women don't find him attractive but they should would be hilarious.  

This chick has a choice.  She chose food over a having a husband.  Her call.  But don't bitch about it.

3rd wave feminism is not only about choice, its about freedom of being responsible for your choices.
View Quote

I believe that post was written preinternet

Short People got no reason
To live
They got little hands
Little eyes
They walk around
Tellin' great big lies
They got little noses
And tiny little teeth
They wear platform shoes
On their nasty little feet
Well, I don't want no Short People
Don't want no Short People
`Round here

Seriously how short are you? You looked 5'7" in the one photo you posted.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:12:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Land whales gonna wail. I'm glad she sees herself as more than her weight. There's fatties for fatties, she likely wants a better looking man than she is as a woman.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:13:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Oh SNAP, you got me good

She wrote an opinion piece for a blog on the church's fucked up theology about fat/overweight women in the dating scene. It got picked up by WaPo. She got paid. I'd have done the same. Get over yourself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Actually, her piece was originally just a blog post; it was then picked up by the WaPo. If I was getting paid as much for the piece as she is, I'd have done the same.

It was published in the Post with her concurance, yes?

Yes,

Thought so.

Oh SNAP, you got me good

She wrote an opinion piece for a blog on the church's fucked up theology about fat/overweight women in the dating scene. It got picked up by WaPo. She got paid. I'd have done the same. Get over yourself.

Yeah, that's a real exemplar being "talented and opinionated and passionate and valuable" - taking money to whine about getting the dirty end of the dating/relationship stick because she's overweight.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:17:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
"I am talented and opinionated and passionate and valuable."

Apparently doesn't value herself enough to get on a treadmill and stop eating like a pig.
View Quote

I read that and was surprised she was white!
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:23:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
No thanks. She eats for two.
View Quote

Probably even more.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:26:22 PM EDT
[#16]
It's easier to complain about being fat and unhappy, it's more work to actually do something about it.
I've been hitting the gym on the regular for the last 6 years. I'm not what most people would consider a "fatty" and yet I still diet and exercise. Maybe this chica needs a hint.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:27:50 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
She is in that "forgotten generation" grey area of the dating market, where she knows something is wrong in that she's getting close to the wall and hasn't found a husband and likely her friends are all married and starting families. But she either doesnt realize or doesn't care to improve her market value nor does she want to lower her "standards". She's right about at the inversion point of market value so while hers is declining the value of the guys her age is starting its rise. She still has some time, maybe 3 years before the hill she will have to climb will be insurmountable.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You are so into this issue... you even have a graph to demonstrate this in your avatar!

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:32:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Holy fucking shitsnacks, she's very attractive and not that bad body-wise if those pics are true.  Add to that conservative and pro-2A???  I'd date her in a heartbeat.

Yeah, she's waiting for Brad Pitt to sweep her off her feet...LOL insert joke here!
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:37:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

To live
They got little hands
Little eyes
They walk around
Tellin' great big lies
They got little noses
And tiny little teeth
They wear platform shoes
`Round here

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As a short guy, cry me a river.  I don't exist to women who are taller than I am.  Simple fact of life.  There is nothing I can do about it and I don't complain about it.  It simply, "is".

For a short guy to write a blog post why taller women don't find him attractive but they should would be hilarious.  

This chick has a choice.  She chose food over a having a husband.  Her call.  But don't bitch about it.

3rd wave feminism is not only about choice, its about freedom of being responsible for your choices.

To live
They got little hands
Little eyes
They walk around
Tellin' great big lies
They got little noses
And tiny little teeth
They wear platform shoes
`Round here

To be completely honest, 5'6" 1/2

at my height, I must claim the 1/2"  For manlets, its statistically significant.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:38:35 PM EDT
[#20]
I'd pound her big goofy ass.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:38:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

at my height, I must claim the 1/2"  For manlets, its statistically significant.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

To live
They got little hands
Little eyes
They walk around
Tellin' great big lies
They got little noses
And tiny little teeth
They wear platform shoes
`Round here

I'm 5'6", pain felt. And for all you chicks swearing height isn't an issue...bullshit (whether you know it or not). Subconsciously, people tend to take short people less seriously; it s a basic fact of human psychology. 'Tis what 'tis.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:40:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quit the bs about her having to hit the gym.

She JUST needs to spend more time in the kitchen preparing healthier foods and practice more self control at the supermarket.

I lost all my weight through dietary changes alone.

But yes... I am strongly suspicious that she isnt entertaining the idea of wanting to be with fat guys. Tough shit. I went out with fat chicks when I was fat. I hated it. I felt the same level of attraction for most of those fat chicks, as I did for a dude...

Sorry...but I think having sex with some of these fat chicks would be like a homosexual having sex with a chick. Sure, he CAN PHYSICALLY ACCOMPLISH it... but he wont be into it, and his mind will be imagining something different.

Call it shallow...but if you arent attracted to someone, you shouldn't pursue things. If you are too fat to attract someone in a weight range you find attractive... then you need to lose the fucking weight. You cant help so much what you find attractive...but you can control your own attractiveness to an extent. If your face is fairly symetrical, no nasty boils or heavy acne, ...then being  in decent shape is paramount to your attractiveness.

Thats what I did. Heck... I met my girl after I had only shed 15 or 20 lbs. I kept going because I felt that since she was so hot... she deserves a hot guy too.

I want her to see me the same way I see her.

When I met her for the first time in the Philippines... her eyes widened and told me... You lost A LOT of weight.... and she gave me this really flirty look.

I felt like such a champ
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:42:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I'm 5'6", pain felt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

To live
They got little hands
Little eyes
They walk around
Tellin' great big lies
They got little noses
And tiny little teeth
They wear platform shoes
`Round here

I'm 5'6", pain felt.

guess she doesn't date midgets.

feminism is all about choice.

and she doesn't choose you.

and then writes in the washington post why she can't find men to date.

we are so short, she doesn't even consider us men.

and she's the victim.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:44:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fuck, we are the same height. Pfffw the way you are complaining, I thought you were a Tyrion Lannister pocket edition. Just get a step ladder and go to town.

ETA
For the record I used to be 5'7" but I shrank in the wash. Also it was a sonuvabitch when national height average increased and I got left behind in my lifetime.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:44:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
t

I doubt it.  She acts like she's the only fat person in church.  I'm sure there are plenty of men in her church willing to have her fat ass. She's just expecting a Christian George Clooney to come in and sweep her off her feet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
t
Quoted:
I wonder if she dates obese men.

I doubt it.  She acts like she's the only fat person in church.  I'm sure there are plenty of men in her church willing to have her fat ass. She's just expecting a Christian George Clooney to come in and sweep her off her feet.

This has got to be it. She's not your typical Walmart land whale and is cute. I've seen way uglier and way bigger women that are married.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:46:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Holy shit. If she doesn't actually look like a Drider, she may just have body issues and religion issues.  

Drider:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/forgottenrealms/images/f/f6/Monster_Manual_4e_-_Drider_-_p93_-_Anne_stokes.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141112143001
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<a href="http://s4.photobucket.com/user/phuzzygnu/media/itc0jmQ6_zpse3j0xwql.jpeg.html" target="_blank">http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/phuzzygnu/itc0jmQ6_zpse3j0xwql.jpeg</a>

That's her Twitter pic.

Holy shit. If she doesn't actually look like a Drider, she may just have body issues and religion issues.  

Drider:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/forgottenrealms/images/f/f6/Monster_Manual_4e_-_Drider_-_p93_-_Anne_stokes.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141112143001

....or is a attention whore
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:52:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Its all so much easier when you don't give a flying fuck about dating in the first place.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:57:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I'm 5'6", pain felt. And for all you chicks swearing height isn't an issue...bullshit (whether you know it or not). Subconsciously, people tend to take short people less seriously; it s a basic fact of human psychology. 'Tis what 'tis.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol at both of you calling yourselves short. And yes, Bizzarolibe, I've met you too.

Again, my dad never let it hold him back, and he's way, way shorter than both of you. Like, 5'2". Married to a woman standing 5'6". My brothers are 5'3" and 5'4". One has a girlfriend standing 5'6", and the other is still playing the field but has options.

Sure, it can be an issue. It can also be an issue for us really short ladies. Some guys like that sort of thing, and others just take a pass. Can't change that.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:59:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quit the bs about her having to hit the gym.

She JUST needs to spend more time in the kitchen preparing healthier foods and practice more self control at the supermarket.

I lost all my weight through dietary changes alone.

But yes... I am strongly suspicious that she isnt entertaining the idea of wanting to be with fat guys. Tough shit. I went out with fat chicks when I was fat. I hated it. I felt the same level of attraction for most of those fat chicks, as I did for a dude...

Sorry...but I think having sex with some of these fat chicks would be like a homosexual having sex with a chick. Sure, he CAN PHYSICALLY ACCOMPLISH it... but he wont be into it, and his mind will be imagining something different.

Call it shallow...but if you arent attracted to someone, you shouldn't pursue things. If you are too fat to attract someone in a weight range you find attractive... then you need to lose the fucking weight. You cant help so much what you find attractive...but you can control your own attractiveness to an extent. If your face is fairly symetrical, no nasty boils or heavy acne, ...then being  in decent shape is paramount to your attractiveness.

Thats what I did. Heck... I met my girl after I had only shed 15 or 20 lbs. I kept going because I felt that since she was so hot... she deserves a hot guy too.

I want her to see me the same way I see her.
When I met her for the first time in the Philippines... her eyes widened and told me... You lost A LOT of weight.... and she gave me this really flirty look.
I felt like such a champ
View Quote

I made the mistake of dating a chubby chick once. She had a pretty face like this woman does and was fun to be around but when she took off her clothes, I just couldn't get into it and we both knew it. We made it work for a while but I wasn't completely into her like you should be.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:10:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I'm only 106lbs at 5 months preggo. How much lighter do you want me to get?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
how is she valuable?

fat chicks are a dime a dozen.

seriously, you can't give them away.

People have merits and contributions to society beyond their weight and appearance. Recognizing that isn't exactly difficult. She may not be someone's ideal mate, but she is not without worth.

Also this. That was a very stupid comment.

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z316/runcible22/keep-calm-and-lighten-up-12_zpsgetmafuk.png

106 at 5 months preggo? Jesus christ!  Eat a Sammich and congratulations on the baby!
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:12:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Losing weight is totally within her control unless she's an EXTREMELY rare case. The fact that she talks about hiding Snickers bars in her cart makes that very unlikely. The number of people with actual medical conditions that prevent them from losing weight is astronomically small. She just needs to burn more calories than she eats. She'd be way above average if she was a healthier weight.

I'm guessing that she has the same problem most overweight people (including myself) have in that she's in denial about how unhealthy her diet is and how many calories she's actually eating. I did it for years too.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:16:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Losing weight is totally within her control unless she's an EXTREMELY rare case. The fact that she talks about hiding Snickers bars in her cart makes that very unlikely. The number of people with actual medical conditions that prevent them from losing weight is astronomically small. She just needs to burn more calories than she eats. She'd be way above average if she was a healthier weight.

I'm guessing that she has the same problem most overweight people (including myself) have in that she's in denial about how unhealthy her diet is and how many calories she's actually eating. I did it for years too.
View Quote

Username checks out
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:20:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

106 at 5 months preggo? Jesus christ!  Eat a Sammich and congratulations on the baby!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I eat pretty much whatever I want. I'm just a tiny person. Heck my (almost) 6 year old is just an inch or so shy of my shoulders.

But thanks!
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:22:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

To live
They got little hands
Little eyes
They walk around
Tellin' great big lies
They got little noses
And tiny little teeth
They wear platform shoes
`Round here

Fuck yeah! I'm better than Sylvan at something!
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:27:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Self discipline would help her immensely.................she is attractive, and a little work would probably help her obtain what she seeks

Quoted:
I think she probably just needs to come to grips with the fact that, like or or not, where she is on the "physical package" scale will impact her integer in the dating game.  

More likely than not, she's pursuing men who are out of her league.   She is lucky.   She's not ugly, and she can (in theory) raise her integer.  She also dresses well, has a pretty smile and according to the member who knows her is not (at least in mixed company) a raging bitch.  That may give her a slight advantage compared to other women of her body type.  

As put by the great sage Greg House on TV:   "Sevens marry sevens, nines marry nines, fours marry fours. Maybe there’s some wiggle room if there’s enough money or if somebody got pregnant."

If she's chasing men out of her league she needs to either relax her standards (and by the way, if she's ruling out men as heavy as she is then she's a fucking hypocrite) or she needs to do one thing that ugly women (or guys who are short) cannot -- raise her traditional attractiveness by diet, exercise and all that.

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:29:48 PM EDT
[#36]
This thread is going places.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:41:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:43:34 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

I'm 5'6", pain felt. And for all you chicks swearing height isn't an issue...bullshit (whether you know it or not). Subconsciously, people tend to take short people less seriously; it's a basic fact of human psychology. 'Tis what 'tis.
View Quote

How tall is Joy?

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:59:05 PM EDT
[#39]
While I do dream of marriage, I feel helpless in pursuing it when I’ve only experienced rejection from men in the church. People assume I should be actively working toward finding a husband, an exhausting process that leaves me feeling rejected and judged as a result of my weight, or I should be working to lose weight in order to make myself a more appealing option.
View Quote

She knows the problem.   She knows the solution.   She just doesn't want to be married enough to do what she knows would be necessary to get married.   Or else she'd be doing that.

This seems like pretty simple math to me.

Not to be ugly about it.   But that's my take.   I'm sure she's a nice enough person.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:10:45 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Aware.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:11:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Typical entitled lib

Listen, if you're a "6" don't expect to marry or date a 9-10

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:17:20 PM EDT
[#42]

This Instagram post pretty much sums up her problem. I still think she is a hottie though.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:20:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Big boned......

With big meat around those bones.

Take the snacks out of your mouth.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:22:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Typical entitled lib

Listen, if you're a "6" don't expect to marry or date a 9-10

View Quote

Except she's.....not. She has most of the qualities Arfcommers say they want in a woman, pardoning the extra pounds.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:26:12 PM EDT
[#45]
She's pretty and has a lot of seemingly good qualities. She's probably being too picky, and though she's got a lot going for her, she can't afford to be especially picky if she's overweight. She needs to lose weight, trap somebody, then she can get fat again
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:27:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
She's pretty and has a lot of seemingly good qualities. She's probably being too picky, and though she's got a lot going for her, she can't afford to be especially picky if she's overweight. She needs to lose weight, trap somebody, then she can get fat again
View Quote

Careful, man. You're in her danger zone!
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:28:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What do you mean?!?!
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:29:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

What do you mean?!?!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What do you mean?!?!

Eligible bachelor in the right age range.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:32:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What do you mean?!?!

Oh no...I'm way too much of a heathen for her, plus no more kids for me, plus I tend to prefer petite athletic brunettes...(though blonde or red hair is also acceptable).
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:34:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Oh no...I'm way too much of a heathen for her, plus no more kids for me, plus I tend to prefer petite athletic brunettes...(though blonde or red hair is also acceptable).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What do you mean?!?!

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Watch your step for leg traps.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top