Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 19
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 1:29:03 AM EDT
[#1]
This thread has been interesting to say they least. The black insurgents were commies. That should have been reason enough for the US to support Rhodesia in their fight.
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 10:32:07 AM EDT
[#2]
just a test
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 11:33:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This thread has been interesting to say they least. The black insurgents were commies. That should have been reason enough for the US to support Rhodesia in their fight.
View Quote
yep

Unfortunately the the US administration was ate up with commies themselves.
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 8:34:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Is it really this hard to understand my point? Yes, the white government was better than Mugabe, but the inexorable forces of history guaranteed that Rhodesia could not remain a white dominated state. By fighting the inevitable the Rhodesians allowed Mugabe to rise from a nobody school teacher to the ruthless leader of an insurgent force which had assassinated, exiled, or marginalised all the potentially better black leaders. In doing so they sowed the seeds of their own destruction.
View Quote
Not at all. I can't speak for others, so I'll say that I do I fact understand your point. It's close minded and thus incorrect, but understand it.
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 9:17:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I am gonna save this thread

Rhodie fixed wing aircraft

Lynx
Attachment Attached File

Yes those are cannons mounted on top

Vampire
Attachment Attached File

Canberra

Green Leader Raid
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 9:34:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Awesome Rhodesian Vehicles

Crocodile
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Pookie
Attachment Attached File

Pig

This is a model, but pictures are rare

uparmored land rover, internet virtual cookie if you can tell me who is riding in it
Attachment Attached File

uparmor ALL THE THINGS
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 9:43:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Rhodesian Women

form leaves something to be desired, but terrorists might cut her up

Now I know why this cammo pattern is so popular

The women seem to have gotten most of the SMGs

Attachment Attached File

but it's hard to wield one while carrying a toddler
Attachment Attached File

Miss Rhodesia
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 9:52:46 PM EDT
[#8]
The men knew how to shoot

They were well represented in IPSC and the world shoot was held there in 1977

They also seemed to invent three gun rifle shooting
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 10:01:23 PM EDT
[#9]
This post is dedicated to poop cammoed FALs

We'll throw in a MAG since it segues in to my next post
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 10:07:01 PM EDT
[#10]
70s shorts in the bush

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

She's got a Rhodesian Ridgeback and short shorts so I'm gonna post it
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 10:15:18 PM EDT
[#11]
This post is dedicated to the

who probably got screwed more than anybody involved

They patrolled on boats

they did fire force from helicopters

they even jumped

they hunted terrs everywhere

They worked with whites

and they could turn out a good parade like professional soldiers (this is who should have gotten the country)
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 10:39:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Read the description, it will bring tears

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cue8E_rsu4

This one will cheer you back up
I wish i was a Blue Job (Rhodesian Light Infantry)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clIjgSPRSqY
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 12:04:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

no shit, did not know that
View Quote
  Did you also miss out on

?
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 12:39:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
From my understanding and perspective:

1) Rhodesia was abandoned by the international community, and the US in particular. The reasons for that were (real of perceived) injustice. The movement that ended international recognition of Rhodesia used the same language as the left has been using against the right for decades.
2) Rhodesia was a productive country before, and rapidly descended into poverty after. This reinforces the idea of a leftist revolution resulting in destruction.
3) The factions that rose up against the white minority government were ideologically communist, and were funded and armed by the Soviets - and fuck the Soviets.
4) The people of Rhodesia put up a hell of a fight. They were outnumbered, outgunned, and literally had the world against them - but they persisted, and held on for fifteen years.
5) It was a photogenic conflict. A bunch of dudes running around in short shorts and carrying FALs in the 1970s? That shit was cool. Add in the facts that they had a gender-integrated armed forces and that the conflict was often fought by families defending their own land, and you've got something that's easy for most people to relate to.
6) They ultimately lost. Just as the Confederacy has a "Lost Cause" mythos, Rhodesia has an air of "what could have been".
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lots of threads about a country that isn't even a country any more.  How about Yugoslavia or Czechoslovakia? Zanzibar? Catalonia?
From my understanding and perspective:

1) Rhodesia was abandoned by the international community, and the US in particular. The reasons for that were (real of perceived) injustice. The movement that ended international recognition of Rhodesia used the same language as the left has been using against the right for decades.
2) Rhodesia was a productive country before, and rapidly descended into poverty after. This reinforces the idea of a leftist revolution resulting in destruction.
3) The factions that rose up against the white minority government were ideologically communist, and were funded and armed by the Soviets - and fuck the Soviets.
4) The people of Rhodesia put up a hell of a fight. They were outnumbered, outgunned, and literally had the world against them - but they persisted, and held on for fifteen years.
5) It was a photogenic conflict. A bunch of dudes running around in short shorts and carrying FALs in the 1970s? That shit was cool. Add in the facts that they had a gender-integrated armed forces and that the conflict was often fought by families defending their own land, and you've got something that's easy for most people to relate to.
6) They ultimately lost. Just as the Confederacy has a "Lost Cause" mythos, Rhodesia has an air of "what could have been".
That seems to sum up my interest in it pretty well.  The numbers of blacks fighting FOR Rhodesia also speaks well for the Rhodesians and makes for interesting debate.  Was the government "racist?"  I don't know; it's probably the sort of situation that isn't adequately addressed by a single word.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 1:00:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
yep

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
yep

At the same time,Carter -put into office by supposedly anti-Communist Southern Christians- was stopping any aid Somoza could get against the Sandinistas and had a UN ambassador who claimed Khomeini would be remembered as a saint.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 1:08:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

uparmored land rover, internet virtual cookie if you can tell me who is riding in it
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/55313/merc-SOF-179040.JPG
View Quote
It's Dugan Ashley's dad and David Koresh
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 1:23:23 AM EDT
[#17]
So here's a topic for discussion. 

I finished Chris Cocks' Fireforce a few weeks ago and something struck me as odd.  At several points Cocks compared it to Vietnam in that he didn't know what any of them were fighting for and politicians were sending boys to die for nothing.

At the time was this not seen as a fight for the countries survival?    

Link Posted: 4/2/2017 6:51:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guys from SOF magazine I think.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 7:19:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Can we bring back Rhodesia?

Like as a country?
View Quote
Dillan Roof has a hard on for Rhodesia.  Why does OP?
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 8:58:39 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
Maybe read the last 8 pages and find out.  There is some great discussion of the history of the country, and the bush wars.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 9:30:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Maybe read the last 8 pages and find out.  There is some great discussion of the history of the country, and the bush wars.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reading is hard and stuff. Better to just have your opinion formed by leftist media.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 10:16:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought the guy on the far left was Robert Brown owner of SOF magazine. I think he was there at some point.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 10:38:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I finished Chris Cocks' Fireforce a few weeks ago and something struck me as odd.  At several points Cocks compared it to Vietnam in that he didn't know what any of them were fighting for and politicians were sending boys to die for nothing.

View Quote
Cock's was fighting near the end where the intensity of the war picked up, this also coincided with the fact by that point many Rhodesians saw majority rule as an imminent thing.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 10:43:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
The US civil rights movement happened right in the middle of that time period, there is absolutely no chance a sitting US president could have supported a white minority government in an African country, even if they were fighting communism.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 11:32:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Bro (and what an apropos name you have chosen btw)

Smith and to various extents his advisers absolutely DID believe this, or eventually came to believe this, you can read all about it in his biography for one. You know in actual books made of dead trees that are hard to edit, not wikipedia. Furthermore, Smith DID give up power to majority elected black government.  And ZAPU was formed 10 days after UDI FYI, and whoa turns out it was bankrolled by the soviets from the start, and staffed with their star marxist pupils Mugabe, Nkomo and Sithole that worked to overthrow the government from day 10.

Seriously, I'm not sure if its your ignorance or arrogance that people in this thread find more offensive.
View Quote
6 one way, half a dozen the other.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 11:38:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Reagan would not have touched it with a ten foot poll. No American President would have, to think otherwise is to ignore political reality.
View Quote
Have you a clue on what Reagan was about, or for? He would have backed them, to the amount of what ever it took to keep the communists out of there. He was as anti communism as anyone could be.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 11:47:01 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Its an interesting theory, but I don't think Regan would have backed Rhodesia, the Brits absolutely and totally hated the Smith government and did everything they could to collapse it. Regan wouldn't have risked loosing the good graces of the British over Rhodesia. I mean look at the whole Falklands mess, the US and the argies had reasonable relations prior, and under the bus they went the moment they crossed the British...
View Quote
That is more of a apples to oranges comparison, Falklands was more about land claimed by two, where Rhodesia was more about communist expansion, which the Falklands was not.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 12:18:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Have you a clue on what Reagan was about, or for? He would have backed them, to the amount of what ever it took to keep the communists out of there. He was as anti communism as anyone could be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reagan would not have touched it with a ten foot poll. No American President would have, to think otherwise is to ignore political reality.
I fully understand Regan... Do you think for a second he would have lost a ton of political capital for openly supporting a racist white supremacist regime (not that it was necessarily) but that is how it would have been played by the american media of the day (and was throughout the 60's 70's). Yes Regan hated communism, and did beat it, so did Thatcher, but neither would have supported a minority government in Rhodesia IMO. But both had far bigger, and easier fish to fry in the 80's.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 12:57:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Cock's was fighting near the end where the intensity of the war picked up, this also coincided with the fact by that point many Rhodesians saw majority rule as an imminent thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will add several points to this 1) by that point many of the whites had already fled 2) the white population of Rhodesia was doing military service that would make the Spartans pale (ie each one did basic training then three years then a couple of months a year as reserves while having to run convoy duty just to go get groceries) 3) he was a kid and had his opines formed more from his own worldview that larger pictures (those his worldview certainly warrants examination)
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 1:00:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
  At the same time,Carter -put into office by supposedly anti-Communist Southern Christians- was stopping any aid Somoza could get against the Sandinistas and had a UN ambassador who claimed Khomeini would be remembered as a saint.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
yep

But Andrew Young did such good things with Atlanta!
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 1:07:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I thought the guy on the far left was Robert Brown owner of SOF magazine. I think he was there at some point.
View Quote
I took a bite because you are second guessing yourself
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 1:12:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
http://bilmoore.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/cookie_with_bite.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://bilmoore.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/cookie_with_bite.jpg
Cookie is still a cookie!
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 1:13:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I fully understand Regan... Do you think for a second he would have lost a ton of political capital for openly supporting a racist white supremacist regime (not that it was necessarily) but that is how it would have been played by the american media of the day (and was throughout the 60's 70's). Yes Regan hated communism, and did beat it, so did Thatcher, but neither would have supported a minority government in Rhodesia IMO. But both had far bigger, and easier fish to fry in the 80's.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not disagreeing with this, but it makes for an interesting what if.  Would he have supported the Abel Muzorewa Zimbabwe-Rhodesia 1979 government? Would he have allowed under the table sanction busting aid like he did in Nicaragua? Would either of those things have helped? (I doubt they would have helped based on what I said in my last response to you)
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 1:17:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Not disagreeing with this, but it makes for an interesting what if.  Would he have supported the Abel Muzorewa Zimbabwe-Rhodesia 1979 government? Would he have allowed under the table sanction busting aid like he did in Nicaragua? Would either of those things have helped? (I doubt they would have helped based on what I said in my last response to you)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He openly supported the RSA. He would have supported Rhodesia-Zimbabwe.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 1:49:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
That I think he would have/could have done, had the Brits not sold Muzorewa down the river of course.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 1:53:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
He openly supported the RSA. He would have supported Rhodesia-Zimbabwe.
View Quote
You are correct, he did, but it was pretty limited in what was actually done. Again, its the British question and their intransigence that I think would have been the larger issue.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 2:06:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
Ok I will give you that, but we agree to disagree. Your spot on everything else. I'm sure a way would have been found, look at what he did in Central America.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 2:16:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I will add several points to this 1) by that point many of the whites had already fled 2) the white population of Rhodesia was doing military service that would make the Spartans pale (ie each one did basic training then three years then a couple of months a year as reserves while having to run convoy duty just to go get groceries) 3) he was a kid and had his opines formed more from his own worldview that larger pictures (those his worldview certainly warrants examination)
View Quote
What I always found interesting was the numbers for the Rhodesian Military/Security Forces and Police.  Early in the bush war, the military had just over 3,400 regular troops and by late in the war only had under 11,000 regular troops supported by about 40,000 reservists.   The police (BSAP) had 8000 to 11,000 officers who also had a reserve force of 19,000 to 35,000 men.  The Police were mostly black, but the reserves were mostly white.

Also, the Rhodesians were operating under an embargo and faced guerillas that were well supplied with arms and equipment (look at the SA-7's used to down 2 airliners).   The Rhodesians, while making due with less and what South Africa may be able pass on or "loan", excelled at training and operations (their counter ambush drill for example was based on experience and while rate of fire was important, where that fire was directed as a result of experience, study and training often had tangible effects) .  The kill ratio was something like 1 to 8 for the Rhodesians during the war.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 2:26:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

What I always found interesting was the numbers for the Rhodesian Military/Security Forces and Police.  Early in the bush war, the military had just over 3,400 regular troops and by late in the war only had under 11,000 regular troops supported by about 40,000 reservists.   The police (BSAP) had 8000 to 11,000 officers who also had a reserve force of 19,000 to 35,000 men.  The Police were mostly black, but the reserves were mostly white.

Also, the Rhodesians were operating under an embargo and faced guerillas that were well supplied with arms and equipment (look at the SA-7's used to down 2 airliners).   The Rhodesians, while making due with less and what South Africa may be able pass on or "loan", excelled at training and operations (their counter ambush drill for example was based on experience and while rate of fire was important, where that fire was directed as a result of experience, study and training often had tangible effects) .  The kill ratio was something like 1 to 8 for the Rhodesians during the war.  
View Quote
The Rhodesian were superb, even their black soldiers.

Link to article on RLI lessons learned that specifically discusses some of what you are refering too.  Seems like you might have read it.  But it is a must read for anyone interested in the importance of training and/or small unit military history. It's a PDF download.
Drake Shooting
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 2:58:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I think if Abel Muzorewa was actually accepted as a solution by the British (and there were strong reasons he was not), I think Regan could have done sanctions busting in cooperation with SAF. But the irony is that the Vorster government wanted and pushed for a black majority government in Rhodesia at that time (i.e. withheld military aid at times and so forth). So mainly I think it would have been a complicated and politically fragile shit show.

As for how effective it might be. It really depended more on how Mugabe and Nkomo would have reacted. At the time they knew the British would never accept Muzorewa so they kept pushing and won. If Muzorewa had a strong backing and international approval I still think they would have kept at it, but then it would have become a west-vs-communism fight. ZIPRA was actually massing for a conventional combined arms attack into Rhodesia in the early 80's and one that the Rhodesian Army was pretty ill prepared to stop, of course maybe the SADF would have rode in had that happened in our fantasy scenario.

Short and honest answer, its pretty complicated.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 3:02:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
The whole thing was pretty low intensity for most of the war, except at the end when ZANALA upped the ante. Part of the kill ratio was also due to the fact many of the Terrs were abysmally poorly trained, at least the ones fighting for ZANALA (chinese backed). They were great at killing farmers and planting mines, but real combat wasn't their thing. ZIPRA was a bit better trained and supplied by the Russians and the Rhodeisans spent a fair amount of effort on cross border operations disrupting their camps. As for well equipped, the whole SA7 episode scared the shit out of the Rhodesian air force, but the Russians weren't all that keen on handing over tons of SA-7's to Nkomo either, they generally held the africans in complete contempt.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 3:33:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Made it to page four before the purse swinging got old. Pictures were great though.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 3:58:08 PM EDT
[#43]
The pictures posted were awesome, I agree. Africa sure might be different today if Rhodesia had survived and prospered. Seems like the dark Continent is much poorer for it's loss.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 4:00:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Link to article on RLI lessons learned that specifically discusses some of what you are refering too.  Seems like you might have read it.  But it is a must read for anyone interested in the importance of training and/or small unit military history. It's a PDF download.
Drake Shooting
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Drake Shooting
Very interesting. Made the most of their .308s by shooting them through trees.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 4:04:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Lots of threads about a country that isn't even a country any more.  How about Yugoslavia or Czechoslovakia? Zanzibar? Catalonia?
View Quote
you ferget'd Freedonia
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 4:09:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

and they could turn out a good parade like professional soldiers (this is who should have gotten the country)
http://n7.alamy.com/zooms/2ef1df613b9f42b384d42e6df1d7d829/feb-26-2012-april-1980-final-passing-out-parade-of-rhodesian-african-e13340.jpg
View Quote
 Thatcher wouldn't have any of that. Really,the old cunt was being led around by Carington who favored Mugabe in the same way Andrew Young determined Carter's equally terrible foreign policy.

Still,Thatcher is a hero to Republicans via dick riding Reagan.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 4:10:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Ignoring the racial and right or wrong aspects, Rhodesia is interesting and worth study because of the problems (and solutions found for them) created by internationally supported communists targeting and assaulting people who tried to spend most of their time farming instead of fighting.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 4:41:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Has this picture been posted? Cause it has it all...

This post is dedicated to bad ass  small arms, other than FALs since that was already covered)

These guns have a story to tell

I'll see your sawn off RPD and raise you twin Brownings (must have been a bitch to balance on the mount)

G3s/CETMEs were pretty common, have been in a couple of posts.  Was it Portuguese influence?

The classic A5, were birds that bad in Rhodesia? Yeah I slipped a CW joke in there.

STENs and Owens were apparently around

BRENs should have been around too

Locally made SMG

They did that a lot

Not many ARs in Rhodesia

I'd love to hear the story behind this
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 5:03:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Ignoring the racial and right or wrong aspects, Rhodesia is interesting and worth study because of the problems (and solutions found for them) created by internationally supported communists targeting and assaulting people who tried to spend most of their time farming instead of fighting.
View Quote
Yup... Actually the whole de-colonialization of Africa is a fairly interesting historical topic. Some things turned out better than others, and there are some broader lessons to be learned. But it usually devolves into "is raaaacisss" and white imperial bashing, some of which is duly deserved of course, but those are far from the only things that can be learned.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 5:04:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Has this picture been posted? Cause it has it all...

http://i39.tinypic.com/2lkbjty.jpg

This post is dedicated to bad ass  small arms, other than FALs since that was already covered)

These guns have a story to tell
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ff/6b/28/ff6b284e3619e186a0bcb0799a059e35.jpg

https://www.milsurps.com/images/imported/2009/09/RHODNo5-1.jpg

I'll see your sawn off RPD and raise you twin Brownings (must have been a bitch to balance on the mount)
http://selousscouts.tripod.com/rac14.jpg

G3s/CETMEs were pretty common, have been in a couple of posts.  Was it Portuguese influence?
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/5b/c3/fe/5bc3fe115fb4cf7dcd9eb0a04dc2bb10.jpg

The classic A5, were birds that bad in Rhodesia? Yeah I slipped a CW joke in there.
http://oi60.tinypic.com/9fwufk.jpg

STENs and Owens were apparently around
http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y333/neil0841/Owen%20and%20Austen%20guns/DSC_0027.jpg

BRENs should have been around too
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/44/34/40/44344041ee46d5161ef23e21b0089e37.jpg

Locally made SMG
http://www.deactivated-guns.co.uk/images/uploads/0a1a1cobra/0a1a1cobra-036610_2.jpg

They did that a lot
http://68.media.tumblr.com/8ba21af308455d939a76a4864cb6ed10/tumblr_o0190xo5WC1s57vgxo3_1280.jpg

Not many ARs in Rhodesia
https://68.media.tumblr.com/eeab788b1c73540a996e7d7cc53238d9/tumblr_ngnof5ZZcg1rji3x6o1_500.jpg

I'd love to hear the story behind this
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/55313/OrigAR10inRhodesia001-zps1b8c3897-179585.JPG
View Quote
The picture of the guy with the  AR carbine is from an article in Combat Illustrated IIRC.  He was an American who could not serve in the US Army due to medical problems.  He went to Rhodesia and did security work.   He partnered with a German and a Portuguese for some work.  The German carried a FN FAL and the Portuguese carried an M-1 Garand IIRC.  It's been almost 40 years since that article came out in the magazine.  On a small side note, I use to do military models in my youth.  A figure I made using the old Airfix 1/32 scale figure sets of a RLI trooper won in it's category at the IPMS Jax contest in the early 80's.
Page / 19
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top